• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yup! Go ahead and post your CS(es) in the Characters section and the mods will take it from there. Who were you interested in?

I know, but still.... There is a lot to catch up on, then all of this could die, there could be more....
I mean, i can do it, if you'll allow me to join, I'm just a bit nervous.... >.<

Hey MrSaturnUL MrSaturnUL !

It's not often I see someone brave enough to move forward after seeing that big number of pages. Thank you so much for checking us out!

We'd love to have you along with us for the ride, if you're willing. There's no need for catch up, hence why I mentioned to ignore the post count in the title.

I am trying to pore through to see all of whom i can get away with using. Fair warning, i do not know everything about the characters, and i may or may not keep in character, but i will try. Also, would it be possible for a couple of other realms or fandoms to be in?

I am trying to pore through to see all of whom i can get away with using. Fair warning, i do not know everything about the characters, and i may or may not keep in character, but i will try. Also, would it be possible for a couple of other realms or fandoms to be in?
Yes it's possible... I mean we just added Konosuba and Sonic recently.

Feel free to spitball ideas with me or Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts here, or in DMs if you prefer something more laid-back.

And yep! Like Phantom Thief said, we're always working to add new stuff (characters, settings, you name it) in the most organic ways we can muster.

Here's 5 ideas.

Indivisible
Street Fighter
Wander Over Yonder
DuckTales (Modern)
Phineas and Ferb

What Nep said, it'd probably be better to include them in Ajna's CS as part of her ability kit/allies.

Super looking forward to what you bring to the RP! I'm always itching to do more stuff, so don't be afraid to hit me up with ideas too. I'm not a mod or anything, I just happen to have my finger in a lot of pies throughout Battleworld and Mite-World. I'm especially interested in pushing more things in Mite-World, as it tends to get less attention/traffic than Battleworld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back