• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Am also thinking of hopping in! Just wondering which canon character to choose? Or stick to an OC? I’m going to post an OC, see if she gets accepted to see if my default is good enough.

Am also thinking of hopping in! Just wondering which canon character to choose? Or stick to an OC? I’m going to post an OC, see if she gets accepted to see if my default is good enough.
Just so that people who stumble on this thread would know...
We don't allow Full-On OCs... We do allow Fan Characters tho.

Takumi98 Takumi98 Couldn't have picked a better character! Glad to have you on board, because Fates/if... is high on our to-do list here.

Hey, Thinking of seeing if I can rejoin this, if that's ok? I've got writing samples if you want them-

Thinking of playing One of these three characters: Iron Man/Tony Stark (MCU), The Luminary/Eleven (Dragon Quest 11), Elsa (Frozen)

Welcome back! You'd need to talk to Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts about Iron Man, since he's pretty tied up in an event at the moment. We also have a Frozen thing going on that we could certainly use an Elsa for. For that you should talk to PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss to coordinate things.

Are you on the Discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back