• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
But it's MhA right.
I only remember bits and pieces(watched long time ago).. but I love the characters and the theme...plot. I might watch it again someday.. but I would love to do as an oc.(who has no past history in "MHA" *but bio is there* and is new to the norms) to just blend in." if that's possible.."

But it's MhA right.

I only remember bits and pieces(watched long time ago).. but I love the characters and the theme...plot. I might watch it again someday.. but I would love to do as an oc.(who has no plans and is new to the norms) to just blend in." if that's possible.."

We're a mix of a lot of things, and MHA is one piece of an even bigger world. If anyone wants to rave about their fandom, there's usually a place for them to start here! That's pretty much the gist of this rp.

We're a mix of a lot of things, and MHA is one piece of an even bigger world. If anyone wants to rave about their fandom, there's usually a place for them to start here! That's pretty much the gist of this rp.
So I can bring JUVIA / Natsu dragneel from fairytail or Shinra from Fire force

So I can bring JUVIA / Natsu Drageneel FROM FAIRYTAIL OR SHINRA from fire force
Im pretty new to RP-ing but I love writing with a free imagination...
So quick question. "Do I need to read all those things(pages and pages) of your RP story to start writing and blend in

may be

Okay...I'll everything in the requirements before starting then

Do you have a Discord? If not that's fine; you can still use this thread. What you'll want to do first is make a character sheet and post it in the character thread linked above. You can find the basic information on it in the first post.

Do you have a Discord? If not that's fine; you can still use this thread. What you'll want to do first is make a character sheet and post it in the character thread linked above. You can find the basic information on it in the first post.
I don't have discord. Okay. I'll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back