• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Crenando Crenando I'm pretty sure that Halfdan can survive the numerous settings that are mentioned here. But I assume his funeral is a nasty one... I was thinking that he can survive fighting a magical beast or a giant robot (if there is one). It's interesting but idk...

Crenando Crenando I'm pretty sure that Halfdan can survive the numerous settings that are mentioned here. But I assume his funeral is a nasty one... I was thinking that he can survive fighting a magical beast or a giant robot (if there is one). It's interesting but idk...
I mean, yeah, he can survive, but what kind of setting would you have in mind for him from the list? Were you looking for anything in specific?

I mean, yeah, he can survive, but what kind of setting would you have in mind for him from the list? Were you looking for anything in specific?
I would just go with a winter-like setting for Halfdan in the kingdom of latlas. I was actually planning to jump him in any location.

There is so much going here, that I have no idea where to start with the RP. The idea sounds really good and a lot of fun, but how does one go about getting their feet wet?

It is a lot of lore going on. From a few quick skims, beyond battles (which I am fine with, kinda what drew me here) is there a plot or story line? And are OC's allowed or just Canon?

It is a lot of lore going on. From a few quick skims, beyond battles (which I am fine with, kinda what drew me here) is there a plot or story line? And are OC's allowed or just Canon?
There are multiple plot threads running as I aim to replicate a comic book universe and OCs tend to be look down upon nowadays and Canon characters are more likely to get accepted.

I like that idea, and I bet it's paying off very well. Hmmm... CC's would be difficult for me to run. I will keep reading through and see what comes to mind. I like this RP, you've done very well.

I am still reading through it on and off, there is a lot there. Well done. ^_^ It feels like a well thought out and well defined universe.

If you like what you're seeing right now, just wait! Now that I'm looking back on Year 1, I get the feeling Year 2 is going to have a lot more to offer in comparison.

Keep in mind that while OCs are generally tougher to get accepted, it's not an overly difficult feat if one mulls it over with Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts and me a few times.

Discord has a lesser-known web-based UI, also ("Login" in the top-right corner). The only thing it seemingly can't do is allow for VC, which we don't have much of in the first place.

Otherwise, feel free to keep reading and thinking over character ideas! You can send them here, in a shared PM with Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts and me, or on Discord if you decide to use it over the web. If you have a general idea of what you want to dip your toes in (e.g. space, dark fantasy, etc.), then that might help narrow down settings for you to drop a character into. Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

If you like what you're seeing right now, just wait! Now that I'm looking back on Year 1, I get the feeling Year 2 is going to have a lot more to offer in comparison.

Keep in mind that while OCs are generally tougher to get accepted, it's not an overly difficult feat if one mulls it over with Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts and me a few times.

Discord has a lesser-known web-based UI, also ("Login" in the top-right corner). The only thing it seemingly can't do is allow for VC, which we don't have much of in the first place.

Otherwise, feel free to keep reading and thinking over character ideas! You can send them here, in a shared PM with Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts and me, or on Discord if you decide to use it over the web. If you have a general idea of what you want to dip your toes in (e.g. space, dark fantasy, etc.), then that might help narrow down settings for you to drop a character into. Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna
I don’t think he could use Discord, Captain.

My bad! Thank you for the headsup! : )
signup here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back