• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• fcoqxmyapq0a6qmkh3gr.png

Above the din and chaos of the Christmas Eve Last Minute shopping crowd that had swarmed Times Square, Cindy Moon was latched on to the side of 20 Times Square. In her hands was a smartphone, which was playing an episode of the Pokemon anime. She was catching up on the show since she had been locked up, and was only now on Diamond & Pearl. This Smartphone her boss had given her to keep in communication had been a godsend, allowing her to also watch tv in her spare time.

"Ten seasons of fighting,, and this boy still can't become a Pokemon Master." She thought as she watched Ash Ketchum fight.

She was jostled from her activity by the loud sound of a news alert on one of the screens echoing through the canyon of streets, and several changing to a news broadcast. This was followed by the PING! of the news alert on her phone.

"Right, I should turn that off later." She thought as she adjusted herself to see the screen more clearly.

On those screens, a news broadcaster, framed by industrial lighting, her breath appearing in the cool air as she spoke, faced the camera. Men in green and orange vests could be seen running behind her, as if in crisis "This is Chess Roberts with WHIH World News. We are currently live on the USS Valkyrie, just outside of Towa City, where contact has been lost with the attendees and hosts of the Stark Expo being held. The US Navy, as well as several civilian organizations, have attempted to communicate with those still in the city, but to limited success. Stay with us as we continue to monitor the situation as it unfolds..."

"Nice work, Cindy... You skip work for a day, and off your boss-slash-surrogate father disappears during a tech conference." She thought. "That's perfectly fine."

She pulled out her phone and quickly tapped the speed dial feature. A picture of Peter Parker popped up above the word "Dialing..." It took a second, but she reached his answering machine. She took a second to breathe in and out before she spoke.

"Hey Pete, uh, I hope you're staying safe... Call me when you can. I have a favor I need to ask you."

She then dialed another number. When they picked up, she sighed.

"Hey bro, something came up at work. I'm gonna be a little late for dinner."

• City of Despair.png
    The hunt for the Prowler has lead Peter Parker to face Despair once again as the Warriors of Hope take over Towa City. Could anyone survive these demented children and their twisted games?

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png

TOWA CITY
      SilverDingo SilverDingo

Peter was left speechless by Cindy's sudden and abrupt call. The sudden change in Peter's demeanor drew concern from his sister.

"P... I don't like how quiet you are right now," Teresa furrowed her brow. "Usually you'd throw a wisecrack or something..."

"I know Teresa, but this... This is serious," Peter snapped at Teresa, much to her surprise.

"Jeez, Pete, calm down."

"I know, Teresa. I'm sorry, I just-- I need to call her back!" and with that Peter fired a web-line at the nearest rooftop and zipped himself over.

"Oh, Pete..." Teresa hung her head for a brief moment before flying after Peter.

Peter with phone in hand paced around the rooftop as he prayed, "Come on, Cindy! Pick up!"

"Pete!" Teresa landed in front of her brother and grabbed him by his shoulders. "Calm down and tell me what's going on!"

"Cindy, she doesn't normally call just to say hello..." Peter swallowed a lump in his throat. "She calls when there's a Spider-Emergency and for her sake--" Peter looked off to the crumbling cityscape of the once bright and dazzling Towa City. "It better have nothing to do with this."

• "...I guess I can't ask for autographs after we're done here, huh? One of my friends is, like, your biggest fan ever," Uravity asked tentatively.

"Depends. Will you rat us out once you see who we are outside?" He asked in response, knowing that even though she's here helping them, she's still a pro hero. Of course they'll have to be a bit careful.

"Nnuh-uh. Not on my life!" Uravity swore. "I mean, I don't entirely get the whole 'we have to keep our secret identities hidden!' thing, but I guess I can respect that wish."

Ochaco knew that questioning too many aspects of the Phantom Thieves' style of hero work would probably lead to an argument, so she switched to a topic she knew would help bring all of them together instead.

"So, who's the villain behind this dream world, anyway? Have you guys gotten that far yet? I bet he's probably sipping champagne at the top of that huuuge building at the end of the parade here."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

• --Peni Parker--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Bixir Bixir SilverDingo SilverDingo Verite Verite

"Woah." Peni couldn't help but grin inside SP//dr as a red haired wearing black spandex and a luxurious white coat woman swan dived off of a helicopter and landed in front of the group. With Cynthia geeking out, Peni couldn't help but giggle to herself. "Man, even Gwen couldn't pull that amount of grace in one fall." She said, the mecha she's piloted displayed a thumbs up emoji, approving of the act. Soon, Star and Spider-Ham rallied the group of Heroes and Spider-Men--all without even explaining what's up to the new red haired girl. The SP//dr mecha casually approached the girl, with Peni speaking at its speakers.

"So long story short, Grotesque looking red Spider-Guy with goey suit--not related to us Spider-Men or the other goey Spider-guy--is going around destroying stuff for fun. Don't get his deal, but we're going to kick its butt! You're coming with, right? Right." Peni oversimplified things for the new lady, not wanting to be late for the ass kicking of one Carnage, the mecha riding girl soon drifting off to join her spider-team. Probably leaving the red head rich lady confused if not for the intel she was given beforehand.

---LATER-->

Star managed to corner Carnage while he's doing a monologue bit. What a surprise. What's not a surprise, however, is the showdown that'll occur between the heroes and the villains. Despite the Symbiotes' obvious weakness, Carnage is still strong in its own right. They shouldn't let their guard down.

"Get ready, everyone! This is gonna be a doozy." Peni warns as the SP//dr looms over mostly everyone, obvious that her mecha's going the a first target, the mecha pilot readies lasers for a quick counter.

• 1625402258354.png
    1625409677660.png
    Ben smirked as he watched the other hero freeze Parasite solid. In Ben's eyes, there was no way that thing could break out now that it was tired and on ice. "Anyone for a frozen grape?" He asked around despite the fact he was really only talking to himself. "Alright, alright, no more purple puns." With a shrug, he reached up towards the emblem on his chest and, with a tap of his claw, reverted back to his normal human form in another flash of green. "Two in one...not too bad. But I don't think Liam was working with this fella'...from what I could tell they both had bird brains."

Before acknowledging Supergirl's remarks, he brought the omnitrix up to his lips. With two high pitched beeps, Ben cleared his throat and turned back to look at the other hero while also assessing the damages done to Undertown. "This is Tennyson...Do I sound like my grandpa? Anyway, I have two perps here. You might want to bring some reinforcements though, Liam can be pretty dangerous." The young hero chuckled quietly before shaking his head and forcing his face to take on a more serious form. "No, but really, this guy I fought just now had similar powers to Kevin. Only difference is he knows exactly how to use 'em. I've got him frozen for now so try to keep him in ice until you get him to his cell. Tennyson, over and out."

Hanging up, he ran his hands through his hair, now addressing Kara. "That? That was nothing. And now I know why I thought you looked kinda familiar." Ben approached her and began to stare at her emblem, narrowing his brows. "Are you Superman's daughter?" He asked Kara, taking a step away. "And...is Superman a proper hero? I've seen him and the company he keeps...kinda contradictory. I mean...the bat dude is kinda intense don't you think?"

Ben's brow went from narrowed to raised as she continued to talk about how taking down Parasite was impressive. In all honesty, Ben didn't see why the guy was so special. Yes, he was powerful, but Ben dealt with things like him all the time. "Dope name-" He murmered to himself. "Chicken-Guy? Is he friends with the ba- OH LIAM!" Ben walked past Kara and towards circle of light that was seeping in through the hole Parasite had made in the road above. "Tell ya what, I could really use a smoothie right now. I'll tell you what I know and vice versa soon but first can we please go to Mr. Smoothy, I'm dying!"

Crenando Crenando PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon (almost at your introduction for this arc)

• AEW-all-out.jpg

ANTI-SKULLGIRL LAB 8
    Crow Crow
    Peacock and her gang of anthropomorphic armaments sat on their comfy red sofa as they watched some good ol' violent wrestling! The gang were to hours deep in the pay-per-view, where the main event will feature Beowulf, fresh out of retirement, going one-on-one against AEW's own Le Champión and Demo God, Chris Jericho, for his AEW World Heavyweight Championship.

NMO ARENA
    AEW_COMMENTARY TEAM.jpg
    "That what a hellacious contest between Darby Allin, Joey Janela and Russle Thrush!" The commentator in the stetson, Good Ol' JR Jim Ross, commentated on the night's previous match.

"Yeah, I think Russle is going to be coughing up tacks for weeks!" the masked commentator, Excalibur, recoiled in disgust over Darby and Joey's brutal methods.

"It's almost time for our main event," the commentator wearing a red tie, Tony Schiavone, interjected. "I'm sure the Canopian audience have been waiting all night for it."

"Why wouldn't they? It's gonna be their Hometown boy going one-on-one with Le Champión!" Excalibur rubbed his hands together in anticipation for the next and final match on the card.
    The video package of the rivalry between Jericho and Beowulf played and showed Jericho coming down the ramp with a shirt with 'Grendel - 1 Beowulf - 0' Jericho was accompanied to the ring by his Inner Circle lackeys, Jake Hager and Sammy Guevara.

Jericho stood in the middle of the ring, flanked by his goons. Jericho presented his shirt to the New Meridian crowd as Jericho's voice over played, "Take it all in, New Meridian! Your hero's entire legacy was built on a lie."

Suddenly, a hooded man jumped over the barricade and slipped into the ring. The hooded man slid into the ring and jumped the AEW World Champion! The Inner Circle pulled the man off of their boss and scurried out of the ring.

"Jericho! If you think you could just flap your gums around in wulfpack territory then I'm coming after your championship!" the hooded man dropped the mic before revealing his identity as Beowulf! "And the Wulfpack is going... ALL! OUT!"

"You want to take this!" Jericho held up the AEW World Championship belt to the camera. "And for what? So you could take it to that show where you get your ass kicked day in and day out by some girl who prances around as a magical girl from space?"

"Let's see how good you really are, without your Medici pals to bail you out!" Jericho spat just as the rest of the Inner Circle attacked Beowulf.

"The Inner Circle, like a pack of wild animals, are just picking apart Beowulf right before he meets Jericho at All Out!"

The Inner Circle's muscle, Jake Hager, Santana and Ortiz held up the dazed Beowulf for Jericho.

Jericho held Beowulf's head up and shoved the AEW World Championship belt against his face as le Champión shouted, "This! You will never have this!"

"I'm going to show the whole Canopy Kingdom that their hero is nothing more than a little bitch!"

Jericho ordered his lackeys to release their hold of Beowulf before hitting the undefeated hero of the Canopy Kingdom with a devastating Judas Effect elbow strike.

The camera focused in on the unconscious Beowulf as Jericho's voice over echoed, "Some hero you turned out to be."

"It's Streak vs. Championship," Excalibur stated as the match's contestants entered the ring.

"And quite possibly the biggest match of either man’s careers," JR added.

Beowulf and Jericho stood opposite corners of the ring and stood in the center of the ring was AEW's ring announcer, Justin Roberts.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your main event of the evening and it is for the AEW World Championship!" Justin Roberts announced to a deafening roar of cheers!

"Introducing first the challenger: From New Meridian in the Canopy Kingdom! Weighing in at 287 pounds... BEOWULF!" Justin Roberts announced as Beowulf howled to the crowd.

"Now Introducing the Champion! From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada... Weighing in at 227 pounds... Le Champión, CHRIS JERICHO!"

"Oh yeah!" Andy Anvil punched the air in excitement. "Beowulf's got this!"

"SQUAWK! Why should we even care about this?" Avery crossed his arms and scoffed at the match. "It's not like he's fightin' the Skullgirl."

"That's 'cause you just don't get it," Andy's boxing gloved hand pinched Avery's beak shut. "This match isn't just for the World Championship! Beowulf's undefeated streak is on the line!"

Le Champión whipped the Undefeated Beowulf to the ropes before charging towards him. Beowulf quickly pulled the top rope down just as Jericho was about to hit him with a clothesline. With his opponent on the outside, Beowulf cupped his ear to listen to the roar of the crowd chanting his name. Beowulf howled in response and ran towards the ropes and used the rebound to catapult him towards Jericho.

"Tope Suicida!" Excalibur exclaimed as Beowulf dove through the ropes to tackle Jericho on the outside.

However the crafty Champion grabbed Beowulf by the head and brought it crashing down against his knees! "Codebreaker!" JR called as Jericho reentered the ring.

"A-E-DUB! A-E-DUB! A-E-DUB!" the crowd chanted as the applauded the wrestlers' work.

The referee began the ten-count while Jericho mockingly counted along side the referee much to the ire of the live audience.

Just before the referee could call for the count of ten Beowulf managed to roll back into the ring only for Jericho to stomp on him repeatedly.

"Jericho with those vicious stomps to the skull!" JR recoiled as Jericho continued to stomp on Beowulf's head.

The self proclaimed Demo God dragged Beowulf to the center of the ring where the Painmaker stomped on Beowulf's legs.

"I think Jericho's looking to end this in deceive fashion!" Excalibur noted as Jericho grabbed a hold of both legs. "He's looking for that deep hook Boston Crab, the Lion Tamer!"

The Canopian hero tried to struggle out of the incoming submission hold, but it was futile as Jericho managed to roll Beowulf over onto his stomach.

"The Walls of Jericho! The Walls of Jericho is locked in!" JR called as Jericho grinded his knee against the back of Beowulf's neck as Le Champión wrenched back to worsen the pain.

"Just imagine if Jericho ended the streak with a submission!" Excalibur held his breath as Beowulf struggled to break free of the submission.

"Talk about making a statement to the locker room," Tony added.

Beowulf mustered all the strength he had to fight through the pain and crawl his way towards the ropes. Soon after the Canopian hero managed to reach the ropes however Jericho refuses to break his hold. The referee began a Five Count to force Jericho to break the hold. On the count of four Jericho freed Beowulf of the submission.

With the referee busy checking if Beowulf could continue the match, Jericho undid the turnbuckle padding to expose the metal underneath.

“You know, I’m happy that the 'Smash Brothers' legend, Mario is officiating this match,” Excalibur noted.

Mario was quick to detect the exposed turnbuckle and rushed to fix it.

With the referee busy with fixing the turnbuckle pad, Sammy Guevara quietly handed over an unknown object to Jericho.

“What the hell did Sammy give Jericho?” Tony Schiavone asked his fellow commentators.

”I think--” Excalibur snickered. “--Sammy handed Chris a Funko Pop.”

”Jericho with that loaded Funko Pop!” JR cried out in disgust as Jericho struck Beowulf with the loaded Funko Pop.

“That’s a Summer Convention exclusive!" Excalibur cried out in shock and horror. "Sammy Guevara so willing to help his boss keep the championship that he took that rare collectable out of its packaging!"

"But what if Jericho manages to beat Beowulf and ends his undefeated streak with it?" Tony Schiavone asked.

"That's if Jericho does beat him."

"And we could be seeing it right here!" Tony exclaimed as the referee slid in for the three count!

"No! Not this way!" JR was appalled by Jericho's actions as the referee counted One... Two... "BEOWULF KICKS OUT! I CAN'T BELIVE IT! JERICHO CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!"

Jericho held his head in frustration and outrage before standing up and shouting at the referee, "That was three! That was three! Where the hell did you learn how to count!?"

"Beowulf is lining Jericho up for that Wulf Blitzer..." JR commentated as Jericho turned around just as Beowulf blitzed right into---

"JUDAS EFFECT!" all three commentators cried out as Jericho countered Beowulf's charging tackle with a devastating right elbow right across the Canopy Kingdom's hometown hero’s head.

Jericho quickly covered Beowulf for the pin!

"Jericho going for the cover! One-Two--" JR commentated as the Referee's hand hit the mat for a third time...

"The winner of this contest and STILL AEW World Champion!" Justin Roberts' announced to the still stunned audience. "The Demo God, CHRRRIS JERICHO!"

ANTI-SKULLGIRL LAB 8
    Crow Crow
    "Aw, come on! He was screwed!" Andy Anvil threw a soda can at the television.

"Maybe we could still catch the rest of the 'Annie of the Stars' Marathon, boss!" Avery quickly took control of the remote and switch the channel.

"So go and show the world what you could do, and I'll see you next time... in the stars!" Annie said as her show ended, much to everyone's disappointment.

Last edited:

• senVEie.png

Raiden could hardly believe he was here. Not that he was in Towa City, at this secret facility. That much was to be expected. That had been part of the mission. But this...

He hadn't been prepared for a Symbiote of all things. He didn't know that much about them, but he knew enough that the presence of one meant that there was much worse going on here. What had A.I.M. been after in the first place? Maybe it didn't matter. This was supposed to be his first big mission for S.H.I.E.L.D. He was beginning to get the feeling that not even Fury or Hill had accounted for all of this.

At this point, he wasn't sure that it mattered. The super soldier was non-responsive as Deadpool pulled him along, struggling to make sense of everything that had just happened, what had yet to happen. Raiden’s eyes weren't glassy, but it was clear that he wasn't all there as he kept trying to process things. One more time he clicked the communicator in his ear to check if Hill or Fury or anyone had tried reaching him during all of that time... nothing.

Finally, though, Raiden had had enough of Deadpool. He almost couldn’t believe that he was real. All these years he assumed that he was just a story S.H.I.E.L.D. agents told each other to cover their ass. If even half of that was true… well, on top of everything else, then Raiden didn’t like his odds of getting out of this in one piece. It wasn’t a fear of Deadpool trying to kill him… it was a fear that Deadpool’s antics was going to get /him/ killed while he went off on his merry way. That was usually how missions with people like that went. Just where were they going?

Enough was enough. He finally shook himself free of the merc’s grip, then took a few steps away to give them some distance long enough for him to give this asshole a piece of his mind. “Alright, alright, I get it! I’m not going to go wandering off. But you can’t just pull me around like a dog! We’re partners now, right? We need to start treating each other like it.” Raiden did a quick check of his supplies. It was slim pickings. Not only was he still OSP, the best thing he had procured was a rifle from one of the A.I.M. grunts back at the facility. Given what they were going up against… well, Raiden didn’t feel much better than when he just had his sidearm. He eyed the katanas on Deadpool’s back, then shook his head. Don’t be ridiculous…

Raiden folded his arms across his chest as he glared at Deadpool. “You want to be the leader? Fine. What’s the plan here?” Just wander the city?”

Last edited:

• Peacock's face was contorted by sheer rage. She bared her fangs at the screen, her skin turning a maddening red as smoke emerged from the seams of the top of her hat.

"Uh... who left the oven unattended?" Avery asks.

It was around this time that the top of Peacock's hat flipped open and from it, emerged a flame that turned her into a raging volcano.

"It's OK boss, they have these marathons every year," Andy Anvil tried to comfort Peacock, "there's always next year, and next next year."

"NEXT YEAR? NEXT NEXT YEAR??" the blaze turned from an orange to a bright blue, and back to nothingness as Avery whipped out a fire extinguisher and extinguished the blaze, leaving Peacock with a beard and brows made from foam.

"Deep breaths, boss, deep breaths," Avery patted Peacock on the back, "why not the lot of us head out for some ice cream? It won't replace the marathon, I'm sure it'll cool that hot head of yours!"

"Hmmm..." Peacock stroked her new beard, "you know what, I am a bit hungry after all that. If I can't fill the hole in my heart, I'll just have to fill the hole in my stomach."

She shook the foam off her head.

latest.png

"Let's go, boys!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• City of Despair.png

• The World's Mightiest Archer sat in his cell with a bored look on his face and with a sigh he broke the silence, "Okay, this is slightly more embarrassing than being the Tracksuit Mafia's prisoner."

"Okay, it's still a big downgrade from stopping super-powered tyrants and Gamma-Powered Abominations but--" Clint kicked the wall and let out a defeated sigh.

--MAYBE KATE'S HAVING A BETTER TIME THAN ME

A flurry of arrows flew through the air, their tips broke apart to reveal nets within! The trick arrows ensnared their targets, a pair of Medici thugs.

"Geez, you guys came a long way just to get your asses kicked," Kate chuckled over her captured Medici targets.

"It's better than waiting for the Skullgirl's minion to kill us," the Medici goon struggled to free himself.

"Okay..." Kate tilted her head as she tried to process what the Medici goon said. "Well, I'm sure there's a nice cozy cell back in the Canopy Kingdom that's gonna keep you two safe."

"There is no sanctuary from his fiery wrath," the Medici thug warned.

"Come on," spoke a woman with large mechanical gauntlets, Vi, as she lifted the two Medici goons with ease. "We got better security than that."

"Rrrraf!" a one-eyed dog barked at the two Medici goons and caught the attention of the woman.

"Hey, Kate," Vi smiled at the dog as it wagged its tail. "Cute dog."

"Yeah, Lucky's a good dog."
      --YEAH SHE'S DEFINETLY HAVING A BETTER TIME THAN ME...

Last edited:

• View attachment 896371
    Ben smirked as he watched the other hero freeze Parasite solid. In Ben's eyes, there was no way that thing could break out now that it was tired and on ice. "Anyone for a frozen grape?" He asked around despite the fact he was really only talking to himself. "Alright, alright, no more purple puns." With a shrug, he reached up towards the emblem on his chest and, with a tap of his claw, reverted back to his normal human form in another flash of green. "Two in one...not too bad. But I don't think Liam was working with this fella'...from what I could tell they both had bird brains."

Before acknowledging Supergirl's remarks, he brought the omnitrix up to his lips. With two high pitched beeps, Ben cleared his throat and turned back to look at the other hero while also assessing the damages done to Undertown. "This is Tennyson...Do I sound like my grandpa? Anyway, I have two perps here. You might want to bring some reinforcements though, Liam can be pretty dangerous." The young hero chuckled quietly before shaking his head and forcing his face to take on a more serious form. "No, but really, this guy I fought just now had similar powers to Kevin. Only difference is he knows exactly how to use 'em. I've got him frozen for now so try to keep him in ice until you get him to his cell. Tennyson, over and out."

Hanging up, he ran his hands through his hair, now addressing Kara. "That? That was nothing. And now I know why I thought you looked kinda familiar." Ben approached her and began to stare at her emblem, narrowing his brows. "Are you Superman's daughter?" He asked Kara, taking a step away. "And...is Superman a proper hero? I've seen him and the company he keeps...kinda contradictory. I mean...the bat dude is kinda intense don't you think?"

Ben's brow went from narrowed to raised as she continued to talk about how taking down Parasite was impressive. In all honesty, Ben didn't see why the guy was so special. Yes, he was powerful, but Ben dealt with things like him all the time. "Dope name-" He murmered to himself. "Chicken-Guy? Is he friends with the ba- OH LIAM!" Ben walked past Kara and towards circle of light that was seeping in through the hole Parasite had made in the road above. "Tell ya what, I could really use a smoothie right now. I'll tell you what I know and vice versa soon but first can we please go to Mr. Smoothy, I'm dying!"

Crenando Crenando PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon (almost at your introduction for this arc)

(Excuse me if I struggle to get back into character… been a while!)
Kara watched as the kid phoned in to whatever operatives gave his calls or his help in other words and frowned a bit when she heard this Ben make it sound like he was the one who napped Parasite.

“Hey don’t take all the credit kid!” She muttered to herself slightly frustrated by his callousness but she shallowed. A fellow hero was a fellow hero after all. She let him have his moment until she finally addressed her.

In which she laughed a bit at the assumption that she was Superman’s daughter.

“If I had a penny for very person who thought I was Superman’s daughter I would be a billionaire like Lex Luther!” She chuckled to herself before turning toward Ben, “Of course he’s a proper superhero! He and Batty don’t always see eye to eye but they are good if unlikely friends though I don’t exactly agree with Batman’s….. methods.” She perked up, “Sure I would love a smoothie though we might be conspicuous, me wearing this and you wearing —- that thing! Whatever it’s called!!”

Vsland Vsland

• 1576605367177.png

1642372557924.png

STREETS OF TOWA CITY

Deadpool let Raiden leave his grip and speak his mind. He wasn’t with a pushover, in direct contrast to former sidekicks HYDRA Bob and A.I.M. HYDRA Bill, Deadpool certainly wasn’t complaining, or did he see it as a negative. He was certainly smiling.

“Hey, you said it not me! Didn’t know you saw yourself as the dog sidekick in this situation! Raiden just won’t do then, your name will be Sparky! Or no… Silver Mane? Nah, that sounds like a horses name, and you don’t have a horses face… Thunderbolt? No, $&!% they’d probably reform and try to kill me again, including my former teammates for copyright infringement, funny how that works…”

Mid-rambling about running with the bit about giving Raiden a new name, Deadpool switched gears rapid fire. Grinning looking at Raiden.

“Well I mean hey Raiden, you’re making a great straight man already! Fitting right in! Every funny man’s gotta have his straight man, straight out of every great buddy-cop film, and then those endings when they finally give each other a nice little touch in the showers after work.

Anyway what do you &@$%!#^ think?!? The cities burning, people are dying, mass hysteria, cats and dogs raining and pissing all over everyone! We’re gonna be god damn heroes! Save people and the day! Salute the flag and howdy doody!”

After that though. Deadpool switched demeanor, the joking stopped. For the first time Deadpool actually looked serious, sincere. It must’ve been quite jarring for Raiden. And Deadpool actually spoke in a manner that actually matched the way he looked.

“And between you and me, frankly, with everything going to $#%!, I don’t think getting out of this city is going to be that simple. Whoever’s responsible is sure to try to keep everyone in, and I think you’re best chance of survival is with company, and I’m the best chance you got in this cluster truck. I’ll be damned if I let a guy such as yourself get chewed up and spit out when I can see you’re waaaaay out of your league here… You’re probably about to find out this isn’t like anything you’ve ever expected or experienced before…”

And then the gaiety demeanor returned, might’ve called into question the moment before.

“And besides, how could I not protect a handsome face like that?”

Giving a cheeky wink to seal the deal.

“Like really, such a smooth operator you are.”

And now Deadpool was just overdoing it, clearly having fun with it.

Bixir Bixir Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• City of Despair.png

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"So you got a healing factor, huh?" Rex chuckled as he ruffled Ruby's hair "Good, 'cause you're gonna need it, kid..."

"Hold up, pal!" Eddie spoke up. "We agreed to help you rescue your squad. We're not letting this kid come with us."

"Come on, Brock. I saw what happened," Rex smirked as he pointed at Eddie. "She had your number. If your symbiote didn't go berserk, she would've beaten you. So tell me are you really worried about her or are you worried about being showed up by some kid?"

Eddie freed himself from his bonds as the Venom Symbiote enveloped him. Venom loomed over Rex and growled, "Fine, we'll let her come."

"Where are we going to find them?"

"See there's this underground highway S.H.I.E.L.D likes to use to transport their secret black projects around," Rex then handed over a data pad with the coordinates of said underground highway displayed. "Rescue my men, and you get your answers. Remember that."

• --Ruby Rose--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Ruby gulped as the gruff looking ex-militia ruffled her hair, stating that they'd need that healing factor. Which, actually isn't a healing factor but more of a skin forcefield? If anything, she'd have to rely on her Semblance more. Getting off of the bed, she looked around for her weapon; Crescent Rose. Fortunately it was near her bed. As she grabbed and dusted her precious weapon off of the dirt ridden floor, she flinched at the sight of the black clad muscular Grimm that she faced off earlier, speaking in a rather distorted, growl-like voice. It talked using 'we' instead of I, as if referring to two people. Then again, the other guy did say that these Symbiotes are like another living being, so...

Ruby walked over to take a look at the data pad from the Ex-Militia, which displayed coordinates leading to SHIELD's Underground Highway--a railway system. Ruby certainly had her fill with one of those before. On top of a train, even. This is the first Ruby had heard of SHIELD having such an elaborate route--especially for a secret project. She knew SHIELD helped Vale out during the Fall incident, rebuilding Beacon and funding it. Is this where they get their money?

Now she's curious. Considering that most of these aren't easily accessible to the public. Maybe...They might not even be aware of the crisis that's going on in the surface of Towa City.

"...I think these underground highways might be the only places that those Bears hadn't gotten to. We should be careful that it stays that way." Ruby said aloud, "Anything in there we should be worried about? Aside from maybe other guys like him and a couple hundred guards?" She pointed her thumb at the hulking Symbiote Host, as if wondering if there were more like Venom.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    THE VATICAN HOTEL
    Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Our Heroes ventured through the kitchen of the Hotel only for Famous Pierre to stop and grab a freshly made cassata from a plate. Famous Pierre took a bite out of the Sicilian sponge cake, and much to his pleasure, it was delicious!

"Come! Come my friends, eat and be merry!" Famous Pierre gestured to his fellow heroes to come and enjoy some Italian Pastries with him.

Just as Famous Pierre was about to take another bite of the cassata, he was interrupted by a Germanic voice!

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" two Nazis aimed their uzis at Famous Pierre and his friends. "Don't move!"

"At least let me finish this cassata!" famous Pierre pleaded to the evil Nazis.

"Let him eat it," the Nazi told his rather hostile brother at arms to stand down. "They are good."

Famous Pierre shoved the sponge cake into his mouth before tossing his machine gun in a nearby microwave and turning it on.

"Nien!" the Nazis cried out just before bullets came firing out of the microwave, killing the nazis instantly.

"We better get out of here before more Nazis show up!" Famous Pierre then ran off to the hotel staff's break room.

In the breakroom, a television aired a live broadcast of the Disco Mass, Famous Pierre's jaw dropped at the horrid sight he bore witness to.

A puppet version of the Pope appeared on screen, accompanied by two Nazis!

"Ja ja ja!" The 'Pope' spoke in fluent German as the Hate Monger puppeteered the 'pope.' "And as the Pope, I am now going to list down things that shall be now considered Sins..."

The 'Pope' then read off of a clipboard emblazoned with a swastika, "... Judaism, being a cripple and not being aryan."

"And to coincide with these changes to the church, I am going to give the cross a modern edge!" the 'Pope' declared as the cross turned into a swastika to the shock and outrage of the Italian audience.
    Danger 5 Modern Edge.gif

The angry Italian was shot in the head and promptly died on the spot.

"Do not question, Das Pope!" the 'Pope' declared.

A Horrified and disgusted Pierre turned over to his friends and called, "We have to hurry my friends! We have no time to lose!'" Famous Pierre ran to the nearest lift. "Padre figlio spirito santo! It's time for us to save Christmas!"

Now, with the powers of God, Hell and Anime on their side they took the lift to face the Hate Monger!

( Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Updated)

Last edited:

• City of Despair.png

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png

UNDERGROUND HIGHWAY
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Full story Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Bixir Bixir )​

Soon after, Venom and the young huntress ventured into the Underground Highway and soon the chilling darkness gave way to the blinding lights of a big rig.

As we promised, we will rescue these men.

Eddie shielded his eyes from the lights momentarily.

Then get the answers I need to fix my other...

Eddie gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.

...And then kill every single soul who put this all into motion.

As the convoy drove closer and closer to Eddie and Ruby, it became clear that S.H.I.E.L.D. agents weren't driving for Monokumas wearing trucker hats were.

"Those transport rigs are automated, kid," Eddie lectured the young Huntress. "And supposedly impenetrable."

"But we'll see about that, right, kid?" Eddie lightly punched Ruby's shoulder.

"Oh, look what we have here, we got another bum on the road!" The Monokuma snickered.

"Boss, you want us to deal with them?" a well-dressed man in the car next to the rig asked over a radio.

"Save your ammo! I'll just run them over!" Monokuma laughed as he stomped on the pedal.

"Yeah, we better not waste our time with sewer rats," Driver of the escort vehicle commented.

"And those things are piloted by innocent, if not, bone-dumb men."

"How the hell do these guys keep getting down here?"

"You know how it is with vermin... They get everywhere,"
      the Ultimate Despair member sneered.

"That's cold, man. What should we do then? Clear the track, like we always do?" the other laughed at the chance of running down another innocent life.

You hearing that?

The Venom symbiote began to wrap itself around Eddie.

Yes, Eddie... Dead Men-- and a bear.

That's right, you up for this? Last time was a little--

We know. We will not fail you this time.

Venom's jagged maw stretched over Eddie's head. And just before the Big Rig ran could run Eddie over... Venom, like an immovable object the Lethal Protector stood his ground and collided with the Big Rig which sent the Monokuma pilots flying out of the vehicle! The collision caused the rig to erupt in flames!

"Fire is filling up the tunnel fast, kid!" Venom called to Ruby.

The escort vehicles swerved around to face our heroes.

Venom stared at the business suit-clad men as they aimed their guns at the heroes.

Symbiote is reacting to me. Working together as one.

Venom's tendrils crept towards the men as they open fired at the symbiotic monster.

The Kuzuryu Clan... Been itching to sink our teeth into their little criminal empire.

"SHIT! Is that Venom!?" the Yakuza screamed as the Symbiote wrapped its tendrils around his neck and pinned the poor soul against the ceiling.

Feels... Better.

"Get it together! Pin him down!" ordered the Yakuza kyodai.

Venom grabbed the Yakuza's car and flung it at them!

Feels... Right.

Then a question crossed the disgraced reporter's mind...

Why the change then? Why did you go... Insane in the alleyway?

However, Eddie dismissed the thought and made his way to the S.H.I.E.L.D. transport.

Figure it out later. Came here for a reason.

Venom clasped his hand on the Trailer door's handle.

Need to get these poor men to safety. God knows what's been done to them by the Gov--

Once Venom opened the door, a plume of flames burst out of the trailer.

Venom, as he recovered from the blast turned back to see a horrific sight. Those once good men he came to rescue have been consumed by the darkness that radiated from his darkest nightmares. Both Eddie and his Symbiote could feel the evil that came from them, the same evil that possessed his symbiote now possessed these men as well.

RCO027.jpg

Then they spoke in the same ancient voice.

God is Coming.png

Like a dark abyssal cold running down Eddie's spine and then, suddenly... The Venom Symbiote slithered away from its host.

"W-what are you doing?!" Eddie cried to his other.

The Ancient Evils stepped towards Eddie and the Huntress, while surrounded by flames, Eddie felt cold without his other.

"No! No, come back! Why are you doing this?!" Eddie begged for the Symbiote to answer him only it to respond in the same ancient voice it spoke before.

With just Eddie and the Huntress alone against the dark entities that took control of these men, Eddie could not help but feel exposed, venerable and so very small.

In spite of this, Eddie clenched his fists and cried out, "Come on! Come on!" Eddie then charged at the monsters only to be stabbed through the chest by them.

Seeing its host was mortally wounded, the symbiote slithered back to Eddie.

Eddie! Eddie, be awake! Be okay Eddie! We fix you!

Eddie coughed up blood as the symbiote began to wrap itself over Eddie's wound.

We don't know what happened! We didn't want to leave you, Eddie! Forced! Something Forced our mind! Eddie!?

As the Ancient Symbiotes returned to the truck, a flash of bright light flashed before Eddie and the Huntress.

They're... What are they doing!? Why are they going back into the truck? What's inside of the--

A Bloodcurdling screech echoed throughout the tunnel.

Don't talk, Eddie. Stay awake.

The dried husks that were once Rex's Squad laid before Eddie and Ruby.

"They're dead! Something inside the truck... Ripped their symbiotes off.. What is--" Eddie stammered as he tried to grasp the situation.

"Eddie! You have to breathe! Dying, Eddie!" The Symbiote manifested a head as it swirled around its host.

With the Symbiote as a makeshift patch, Eddie crawled away from the raging inferno.

"Blacking out. There's something else in there! I have-- I have to know..." Eddie bore through the indescribable pain in what little remained of his chest as the Symbiote slithered around him.

With one question now swirling in his mind, Eddie asked his symbiote, "That language... you spoke it too..." The symbiote paused and turn just as Eddie asked it, "What does it mean?"

"Dead Language... not spoken by my kind in millions of years... hard to translate to..." the symbiote acted as if it refused to give its host a proper answer.

"TELL ME!" Eddie shouted at the symbiote before coughing up more blood.

"Yes... Okay..."

On the war torn streets of Towa City, survivors felt the ground being to rumble with primal fury.

"They are saying..."

The street gave way to a massive inky dark thing that flew skywards into the storming night.

"God..."
      Enter the Dragon.jpg
      The chasm left behind by the abominable beast was soon inspected by a lone Monokuma, then suddenly more huddled around the chasm, then they leaped into the chasm and surround Venom and Ruby.

"God? What's the Hell are you talking about!?" Eddie questioned the symbiote before passing out due to blood lose.

"Eddie! Need to fix you!" The Symbiote opened up Eddie's chest and dug its tendrils deep into the cavity left behind to repair what's it can of Eddie Brock.

The Monokumas laughed as they marched closer to their prey.

Last edited:

• 500Transformers-logo-Decepticons-e1546090580236.png

DOCKING BAY, DECEPTICON HQ
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Runabout, Runamuck! Do you two understand how important this mission is to the cause!?" the Massive Decepticon Triple-Changer Astrotrain glared at the two smaller Decepticons.

"Of Course we do, Astrotrain! And don't worry about it. We got this, ain't that right, Runabout?" The pearly white Decepticon cackled as he smacked the ebony Decepticon's shoulder in a friendly manner.

"That's for sure, Runamuck!" Runabout slammed his fist into the palm of his own hand to put emphasis on their confidence. "If the Prince of Atlantis won't play ball with us then you can be sure that the Battlechargers will take the Time Gem in the name of Lord Megatron!"

"Bah! If only the Seacons were still on our side, then we wouldn't be entrusting this mission with those two glitches!" Astrotrain then sensed that he was being watched and pulled out his Ionic Displacer Blaster to threaten the unseen intruder. "Come out, Coward! Surrender yourself to the mighty Astrotrain or be destroyed!"

Last edited:

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton & Co.--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bixir Bixir

Minako breathed a sigh of relief as the Nazis were dealt with. Her Persona disappearing in blue light, fading just as Pierre took note of the missing Nazi, urging the Detective Agency to follow him and save Christmas.

"Let's go!" Katrielle took charge, following Pierre towards the supposed location of the Hate Monger.

• “Let’s go Komonuske!!” Ashley shouts as she used Glittering Gunk, her best turned giant and ran towards the witch, throwing up rainbow gunk in the process. After the magical explosion had happened, the area soon changed back to the alleyway

“You’re back!” The little girl in the black pigtails said happily, “I’m so glad!”

• --Ruby Rose--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Donning her signature hood, Ruby followed Eddie down into the Underground Highway. Her Scythe hidden within her crimson cloak. The Red Huntress didn't seem to flinch as light suddenly appeared in the midst of the deafening darkness, causing her to slightly twitch to readjust her sight as the sound of an engine drew closer.

A Truck. A big one at that. Driving them were none other than monochrome bears, donning trucker hats to suit the mood, it seems.

Seeing this, Ruby flourished her Scythe, unfolding the weapon from her cloak, letting the tip burrow onto the concrete beside her. All the while, the hood remained, obsuring her face until Eddie bopped her shoulder, causing it to unfold as she let out a smile. A nod of approval.

"Let's do this." Ruby muttered as she got behind Venom, knowing that the symbiotic duo would be able to tank the vehicle, causing an explosion, erupting in flames. Next up were the escorts. Out of the vehicles were Yakuza crooks. Criminals. A Hero couldn't possibly just miss those, right?

The Yakuza Ruby was facing weren't afraid of the little girl with an oversized scythe--in fact, they thought she's but a mere rookie.

Well boy did they guess wrong.

Just as they aimed, Ruby had disappeared in a trail of rose petals. Reappearing overhead with a warcry, the loud gunshot of her sniper rifle propelled her towards the head Yakuza, knocking him down on the ground with a swift kick to the ribs.

The others attempted to subdue the crimson hood with machetes, not believing that she can dodge them fast enough. Ruby parried one of the machetes with a poking motion with her scythe, knocking the weapon off of his hand before letting the rifle fire another shot which sent her cartwheeling towards the other Yakuza, delivering a double heeled kick to the face.

With the Yakuza sufficiently disarmed and knocked out, Ruby glanced at Venom as the flames seemed to grow even stronger; and from the flames, creatures similar to Venom. Except they appeared similar to the swirled red variant that she witnessed beforehand.

She named that variant a Berserker.

Ruby attempted to shoot towards one of the Berserkers and swing her scythe right at the neck--

KLANG!

They were tough! As tough as even the strongest metals.

"Eddie!" Ruby cried out as Eddie got his symbiote revoked, subsequently being stabbed in the stomach. She got in front of Eddie, ready to lay down her life for the Symbiote Host when the Berserkers suddenly turned heel and went back to the truck, a flash of light blinding the two, preventing them from seeing whatever it was that eliminated the Symbiotes. "What just..." Ruby gasped, unable to comprehend what was happened. The Berserker Symbiotes seemingly disappeared, leaving behind only their hosts--now dried up like prunes.

As the Symbiote attempted to heal Eddie, Ruby was left alone to face against another horde of Monokumas, surrounding them at all sides. Ruby held her scythe as she breathed in for focus, cocking her sniper scythe before firing off towards one of the monokuma, burrowing her scythe's blade onto the bear's head.

Repeat. Ad inifnitum.

Ruby fired another shot, launching herself towards another Monokuma, ripping its head off. Zipping from one end of a circle to another, attempting to get as many of them away from Eddie and his symbiote...

• senVEie.png
    Raiden blinked, incredulously. Just what he was supposed to take from this guy? He barely made sense of what he had just said to him. Was he serious or not?! This was going to be such a pain, but at the same time, someone like Deadpool was probably the best person to have at his side during a time like this. And to think this was supposed to be a stealth mission...

At what Deadpool thought passed for flirting, Raiden's expression became flustered. "Can you get serious?! Alright..." He took a moment to check his Soliton radar. It was finally starting to clear up... and nearly everything was red. Great. "It looks like there's an urban center not far from here. That's as good a place to start as any, right?"

• ihnaddp-png.760623
    This was ridiculous. What was even the point? Scott leaned forward in a stern posture as he glared at the widescreen TV from the center of the couch. Whether anyone else was there with him when the trial had started on TV, or had come in since then, Scott hadn't noticed. His gaze had been fixed on the TV, though as the trial went on, his expressions slowly became more and more annoyed. His hands, steepled over one another, tensed, and his brow was furrowed deeply.

"This is stupid. This bird guy is stupid. These people can't be taking him seriously. There's no way he's getting away with this... right?"

• City of Despair.png

"One last thing. What are you going to do with us?" Sento asked as he let out a sigh, finishing his exercise with his hand on his knees. "There's a reason why we're still alive and not killed when we're hit by the gas...Is it?"

bustup_03_13.png

"Yeah. We're gonna cook ya up and eatcha!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

bustup_03_03.png

"Nah, just kidding! I really just wanna spoil it right now, but Nagisa would kill me if I did!"

bustup_03_00.png

"But hey, I think we're about ready to start here, anyway!"

The prisoners could hear the sound of mechanical footsteps growing louder from down the hallway,

bustup_03_02.png

"Hey, lady! Your time's up. If you haven't finished those laps yet, I'm gonna make sure you can't run at all before we start the game."

The door unlocked after a chipper ring from the panel on the outer wall. The hall was packed with Monokuma bots—just enough space to create a wall of metal around Masaru and still leave enough for the prisoners to enter the hall.

bustup_03_01.png

"Move your butts, people!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bixir Bixir Topless Topless

• --Sento Kiryu--
    Interaction: Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bixir Bixir Topless Topless

Sento slightly flinched when the child mentioned them being eaten soon enough. However, that would present them with a chance to escape, if only he'd find one of his Fullbottles.

The Child soon revealed that this was but a farce, soon revealing that something else is about to go down. Sento got up as Monokumas started to surround the child, like the royal guard protecting the queen, it would seem that this Nagisa person wouldn't want to take any chances considering how strong his prisoners were.

"What do we do, Professor?" Ren approached Sento, just as the glass panel opened up. Following him were his other three students. The unfortunate few who were left weaponless, caught unaware.

"Let's play along for now." Sento instructs. "We'll have our chance once we find out what they're up to." He says, as the representatives of Beacon Academy made their way out of their cells. Their futures more uncertain than ever.

• city-of-despair-png.957659

Parasoul had stopped her laps. Would that be enough to satisfy that kid? Well it did not matter since he had told her that's enough. Parasoul felt a bit tired. She was trained in combat and fatigue is something she had always expected. By then, the hall is being filled with Monokumas as the cell doors are opened. Parasoul went beside Sento who had suggested that they play along.

latest

"Sento..." She whispered "Are you thinking of any plans as we speak?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Bixir Bixir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back