• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Yang Symbol.png

OBROOKLYNOZUKA, NEW TOKYO
    Crow Crow Topless Topless AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
    yang_xiao_long__rwby_v5e01__by_sonofaskywalker_dbr6scy-pre.png

Yang raised an eyebrow at the new arrival's accusation of her, "Uh, I'm pretty sure the fire lady's responsible for the big ol' crater."

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure you're not a cop," Moon Girl crossed her arms and stared figurative daggers at the man. "And I'm pretty sure you don't have a license for that gun. You better put it down if you don't want Devil Dinosaur to take it away from you."

"Mrhh!" Devil Dinosaur nodded in response before growling at the man.

• beyond infinite crisis.jpg
    Mood: Trying to Act Calm
    Interaction: Yang, Moon Girl, Coco, Kanna, & Dola
    Mentions: Crow Crow , Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts , Topless Topless

Sebastian lowers his silenced USP when a dragon girl talked about the blond known as Yang is not responsible of the giant crater also the blonde said that the red haired dragon girl is responsible for the crater, and a girl who was crossing her arm talked about him as not a cop and didn't have a gun license in his entire life before saying to her while showing his Seacrest County Police Department badge on his holster under his jacket "What?? Cat got your tongue there, kid..... I'm from the SCPD, meaning I'm a rightful police officer in Seacrest County yet I actually came here to New Tokyo in order to check out the city since this entire convergence is now here. But, I don't wanna to start a massive fight because I wrongfully accuse the blondie there." He has to wait for the wrong or right time to lower his weapon if this situation is now in peace, he had the look of a almost panicked and a dog whimpering for food or shelter in his eyes.

He said that with a honest yet truthful response to the girl and looked at a real dinosaur growled at him thinking that he should put his silenced USP down just like the girl said to him to lower it down, he then decides to put his USP on his holster saying to the girl "A-Alright, let's keep things calm here alright?? I won't gonna shoot any of you including the red head dragon girl who is responsible of the crater and that cute dinosaur there... okay??" Sebastian raised his hands in peace since he knew the rules of when there is a certain situation when a cop wrongfully accused a person and the framed said that he or she is the true motive just like in this situation now, he waits for the people that he talked to respond on his reply to them.

• Moon_Girl_and_Devil_Dinosaur.png
    OBROOKLYNOZUKA, NEW TOKYO
    AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Crow Crow Topless Topless
    Sebastian lowers his silenced USP when a dragon girl talked about the blond known as Yang is not responsible of the giant crater also the blonde said that the red haired dragon girl is responsible for the crater, and a girl who was crossing her arm talked about him as not a cop and didn't have a gun license in his entire life before saying to her while showing his Seacrest County Police Department badge on his holster under his jacket "What?? Cat got your tongue there, kid..... I'm from the SCPD, meaning I'm a rightful police officer in Seacrest County yet I actually came here to New Tokyo in order to check out the city since this entire convergence is now here. But, I don't wanna to start a massive fight because I wrongfully accuse the blondie there." He has to wait for the wrong or right time to lower his weapon if this situation is now in peace, he had the look of a almost panicked and a dog whimpering for food or shelter in his eyes.

"Yeah, you're an officer from a completely different city..." Moon Girl rolled her eyes at the man. "And just because you have a badge; it doesn't give you the right to start aiming your gun at anyone! You're suppose to uphold the law, so do it."

"Wow, a kid's scolding a grown up man..." Yang held back her laughter as she nudged the reptilian woman's arm with her elbow. "Only in New Tokyo, right?"

He said that with a honest yet truthful response to the girl and looked at a real dinosaur growled at him thinking that he should put his silenced USP down just like the girl said to him to lower it down, he then decides to put his USP on his holster saying to the girl "A-Alright, let's keep things calm here alright?? I won't gonna shoot any of you including the red head dragon girl who is responsible of the crater and that cute dinosaur there... okay??" Sebastian raised his hands in peace since he knew the rules of when there is a certain situation when a cop wrongfully accused a person and the framed said that he or she is the true motive just like in this situation now, he waits for the people that he talked to respond on his reply to them.

"Don't worry, Devil Dinosaur doesn't eat Police Officers," Moon Girl patted her pet Devil Beast on his head. "Isn't that right, Devil?"

"Mrm Hrm!" Devil Dinosaur nodded as he wagged his tail.

• Logo_-_Kiryu_Coco-Coco_Ch._01.png

Lmo-NSgKN4PnARdM4zzzkjUVx2NxDHbBbWq9CZ6pNe3IVwegJ7ennAngmyvlXuJDAeS2cCuLuw=w2120-fcrop64=1,00005a57ffffa5a8-k-c0xffffffff-no-nd-rj

featured_channel.png
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Topless Topless AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
    kFRGjPF2Gh-4J_ZSKg8QiXYr_l14V5Of6fZ5dBOQOtwWTOMQ6yIsjnLwbf-SM_8Ba08pV9Io2A=s64-k-nd

"Hey, you're Kiryu Coco from Hololive! I don't think we've ever met. Well, I've never met any of you, but I'm Dola," the red dragon lady introduces, "I'm a Fire Drake."

"Yeah, that's me. If I'm not wrong, you've collabed with Matsuri-senpai on a few occasions before, right?" Coco asks.

"Haven't done that in a while," Dola responds, "but I guess I should address more immediate matters. For starters... I don't actually remember what happened before I started to plummet to the Earth. The last place I remember being in was DEFINITELY not that high - I can't even reach that height!"

"But you're a dragon like me, aren't you?"

"Drake," Dola says, poking Coco's rib area, "there's a difference."

She then looks towards Devil Dinosaur and Kanna, giving their snout and head a pat respectively.

"Care for the rest of you to introduce yourselves?"

• --Stella--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Stella remained calm as CPU Orange flew across Gamsgard, as the CPU preformed a nosedive towards the older Neptune, Stella let go of the speeding CPU's arm, managing to land on the ground unscathe, rolling away the excess momentum which made her end up way past the older Neptune.

After explaining the situation, Stella had met up with the CPUs once more, just in time for her to get teleported into a city of sorts. Neptune 2 explained that this is the Ultradimension, a realm separate from Battleworld. It appears to be similar to Planeptune except a tad bit more...Peaceful? How curious.

Opting to give them a tour, Stella followed Neptune 2 around, looking around the buildings to see the differences between this Planeptune and the Planeptune back at Battleworld...

Mood: Calm after the Little Fight with Moon Girl
    Interaction: Devil, Dola, Coco, Yang, & Kanna
    Mention: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts , Crow Crow , Topless Topless

Sebastian looked at everyone that is in the crater in a friendly look saying to everyone since he didn't know anyone else except Coco since he met her in Michelle Land earlier "Okay, me and Coco know each other recently. Let's suppose to introduce each other as well, I'm Sebastian Rosberg...." He smiled in a friendly yet quite funny look and is trying to not pout if someone tries to have a joke on him, he looked at the red dinosaur known as Devil got petted by his owner and smiled at the owner saying "You and your pet dinosaur are bonding so well, and can I pet him also??? Because he is so cute to get pet, please?" He giggled in a cute way while trying to pet Devil in a friendly way and has to be friendly towards his possible new colleagues in New Tokyo in order to try to say some stories on his father's graves near his house in Seacrest County about them, he then looked yet waiting at everyone that is trying to say their names and Sebastian was been this calm to meet some new people that he didn't met before in his life except Coco that whom he met recently and doesn't see their names in the Seacrest County Most Wanted list in his resume. He was having something on his thoughts about what will he choose as his off-road or rally vehicle in New Tokyo since he left his Ford Raptor back home and tries to save some money to buy his off-road or rally car in New Tokyo if he found a very decent car dealership around in Obrooklynozuka.

Last edited:

• Dark_Witch_title_steam.png

Once Rise's friends had gathered at the quaint seaside inn, it was only a couple of hours until Rise and co. were bound for the place they were really going to be staying at for the remainder of Rise's tour...

Heaven's Garden.

The Old Islands' national library was not only the largest of its kind, but also the only floating building in the entire country. It was impossible for anyone to miss when it always loomed far above the horizon.

As Yu, Rise, and the rest disembarked the hovering platform powered by Syega that had taken them from the surface to the sky in under a minute, they were greeted immediately by a rather bubbly young girl with an equally bubbly voice. She was followed closely behind by a rather stern-faced girl with an equally terse voice.

DW1R_Klinsy.png
    Neville_DW3.png

"Welcome~!"

".......
    Mm."

The pink-haired girl bridged the gap between her and the superstar idol at an alarming rate. Her partner, it seemed, could only shake her head in mild disappointment.

"You have no idea how excited I am to finally meet you, Risette! Really! Could you maybe do a number for me right here~?" the girl asked while nudging at Rise's sleeve.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

[The full story]
    MrSaturnUL MrSaturnUL Topless Topless Bixir Bixir

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    PIERRE'S MANSION, ITALY
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"I wish I could speculate with you, my friends, but sadly I'm merely just a force projection," after finishing what he said, Famous Pierre vanished before everyone's eyes. Well, not exactly, Holly was busy watching TV.

Suddenly, the force projection of Famous Pierre returned with a wide grin on his face, "Oh and if any of you want to join me, I have a cab for the Vatican City right outside." Once his message was sent the projection vanished once more.

Meanwhile...
    USSR Land.png

In the throne room of the Soviet Premier, Nikita Khrushchev tapped his fingers together before he was alerted by his Matryoshka doll ringing.

Danger 5 Tiny Phone.gif
    As the Soviet Premier brought the ridiculously small phone to his lips, Khrushchev coldly answered, "Where is Holly?"

<"Hello to you too,"> Ilsa answered her husband with her usual dry Russian sarcasm. <"I can't get her alone. Tucker, McKenzie and the other ones are running tests.">

"I'm getting tired of your stalling!" Khrushchev snapped at Ilsa.

<"Stalling?"> Ilsa was taken aback by the accusation hurled at her. <"I'm at the Vatican with Jackson and Pierre. We're gonna clip Hitler.">

"Forget that sauerkraut!" the Soviet Premier spat. "Bring me my princess!"

<"Princess?">

Khrushchev winced as he tried to explain what he meant by 'princess', "Uh, yes... You are my princess."

However, it wasn't fooling Ilsa, <"You were planning to dump me for that capitalist brat?">

"You... aren't getting any younger, Ilsa, and you've served Mother Russia well! Here is your reward!" Khrushchev attempted to calm the very volatile Russian with a gift.

With a ding, the Payphone delivered the promised reward, a simple fridge magnet that featured a Bear holding a hammer and sickle with the phrase, 'Well Done!' above the Communist Bear.

It goes without saying that Ilsa didn't take the gesture well.

<"Filthy Rat! I'll tear out your heart and shove it up your arse!"> cursed the heartbroken Ilsa before she slammed the phone repeatedly against its own body. Ilsa's passionate rage was stalled by the sounds of sobbing.
    Danger 5 Crying Payphone.gif
    Ilsa ignored the payphone's pleas and smashed it once more against itself before storming off.

Back in Khrushchev's throne room, the Soviet Premier chuckled as he declared to the heavens that he doesn't really believe in, "I'm coming for you, Holly! My Princess!"

Last edited:

Mood: Being in a Quite Interesting Personality
    Interaction: Yang
    Mention: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Sebastian would let go of his hand after he hears that the owner of the red dinosaur because he had a bad impression towards him after earlier and turned at Yang before he approached her and said to the blonde girl "Hey, blondie.... look, it is a total accident to wrongfully accuse you. It's a total mistake just like life is going to be blur sometimes and like that, you've completely messed up your entire life now. But, I'll be trusting you from now forward after our let's just say, awkward meeting." He was actually right about the talk and extended his hand to shake with the blonde girl before he checked his watch while taking a look at the crater a bit and tries to have something in mind to do with the AMG GTR by having to fix the hood from a mechanic or waiting for the time to fix the hood later on after the crater situation is now over, he then leaned onto the bolted front fender of his AMG GTR while taking a sip of bottled water which he bought right in a shop near Cafe Leblanc earlier on when he was in the coffee shop. Sebastian waits for Yang to respond to his quite amusing comment about his accidental accusation towards the blonde girl while he takes a another sip of water.

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Meiya felt her feet lift off the ground as the trio took off. Meiya felt the wind hitting her face at high velocity. As soin as Uzume found the other Neptune, she must have forgotten about her companions. As she dove towards Neptune, Meiya had to let go because the force pushing against her was really strong. Meiya then fell from a great height, crashing into the ground.

A few moments later, Meiya had freed herself, taking a big breath of air before exhaling.

I never want to do that again!

Meiya then got up, running towards Uzume and Neptune, only to get struck by a mysterious light.

Huh? What is-?

In a swift second after Meiya blinked, she found herself back on Planeptune, but something was really calming about it.

Meiya followed close behind Neptune and Uzume, her Minaru Kamui sheathed in hand while being next to Stella.

Meiya looked at the Black☆Rock Shooter and noticed she had hardly any dirt or scuffs on her body from landing.

"How come you didn't hit the ground hard?"

• Curse of Carnage.png

The princess, her squire, the demigoddess, the two winged knights, and the Spider Squad shuffled cautiously out of the prison area and into the main lobby of the shabby asylum.

The room was in shambles. Shattered pieces of vases, shredded chunks of carpet, and scattered sheets of paper were strewn across the floor. And above all that, the carcass of the young woman slumped face-first on the reception desk added one last dash of despair to this short but terrible tour of the facility.

Contrasted with the nightmarish reality inside the asylum, the outside world felt...eerily serene. Despite Ravencroft being located in the middle of a noisy megacity, the hustle and bustle of midday New Tokyo was nowhere to be seen on this block.

What the street lacked in noise and activity, though, was made up for in spades with sheer destruction.

The nearby houses looked like they had been dashed through by a small-scale tornado. All of the smashed windows, caved-in doorways, and torn-off shingles made it look like a small army of people with giant scissors had sheered through them. The quiet before the storm had all but unsettled Cynthia. Now that the group was out in the open, the two knights were able to mount their steeds and begin scouting the area ahead.

The group of heroes made their way through two equally empty city blocks before finally happening upon the state of Tatsumi Patch Station. Police cars had been overturned, shops destroyed, and bodies strewn across the payment. As the team made their way into Tatsumi Patch Station, they were hoping to find some sort of lead on Carnage's whereabouts.

What they found, however, was nothing of the sort. It was something far more—unexpected.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Verite Verite Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Star was stunned as she saw the gruesome state of the Station... Littered with the recently slaughtered bodies of dead officers and civilians. She had never heard of such a random act of violence done to such a scale before in her life.

"Please... For your sakes... Leave," cried out a man in a blood soaked uniform as he slowly staggered to his feet. "You're not safe here."

Ben Reilly swung in-between our heroes and the Bloodied Police Officer.

"You guys take a break, I'm pretty sure I could handle things from here," Ben Reilly volunteered.

"Sp-Spider-Man!?" Officer Mulligan ran up to the Clone Spider-Man. "Thank God, you're here!"

"Yeah, I'm not the only Spider-Person here, you know? Now, just get a hold of yourself and tell me what just ha--" Ben froze for a split second as a red tendril oozed out of the Police Officer's uniform. The Sensational Spider-Man leaped back to the safety of his fellow Warriors of the Web as a symbiotic mass emerged from the officer's form.

Toxin Transformation.jpg
    "What's happening to me!?"​

"I-I think Cletus left you something..." The Clone's voice shook as he mustered up the will to crack a joke. "I'm so sorry."

"Somebody, please! I don't want to be like that monster!" Pat pleaded to the group. "Help me!"

"Star!" Marco ran back to the magical princess of the Butterfly Kingdom. "He's turning into a monster, do something! QUICK!"

"Don't worry, Marco," Star patted her best friend's head before aiming her wand at the Symbiote infected police officer. "One Narwhal Blast to the spooky monster face coming right up!"

Before Star could cast her spell, a red tendril slapped the wand away from her hands.

"Ow! Hey!" Star nursed her hand.

"Please, Somebody! Get this monster off of me!" Patrick frantically tried to tear the red and blue mass of off him only for it to take him over. "I-I..."
    Toxin Monster.png
    "I'm not a monster!"

Last edited:

• Gwenpool.png

"Welcome again, True Believers!" Gwen greeted our dear readers. "I know it's been ages since you've seen us in action but don't you worry, 'cause you all came just in time for the big fallout of what happened in Neptue's big story arc!"

"Gwen! Could you just shut up quit your narration already!? I mean something just happened here!" Uni snapped at the Fourth-Wall Breaking Merc.

"I just finished, Uni!" Gwen turned her attentions to the CPU Candidates. "What's up?"

"What was that big flash of light?" Uni spat at the Genre Savvy Mercenary.

"Hmmm..." Gwen cupped her chin as she speculated what it could possibly be.

"A surge of Cosmic Energy," Thor answered before Gwen could. Thor's expression turned grim as he continued, "I suspect that Doctor Doom may be responsible for it."

"And what is that suppose to mean?" Ram butted into the conversation.

"It means you're powerless now," Gwen explained to the short-tempered godling.

"Oh yeah? How would you know?"

"I don't know... Have you tried transforming?"

Ram pouted before attempting to transform, "Transform!" After a few moments of awkward silence, Ram screamed, "TRANSFORM!" Her frustrations grew as she cried out one last time, "TRANSFORM!"

"N-no way..." Uni was at a lost for words at the predicament she found herself and her fellow CPU Candidates in.

It was then that the meekest of the Lowee Twins cried out, "Oh no! What about Nepgear? She's out there somewhere with no powers!"

Mood: Telling Moon Girl That He Fights Against Street Racers
    Interaction: Moon Girl & Yang
    Mention: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Sebastian smirked at Yang talking about his bullets of his silenced USP is made out of a special bullet after he let go of his hand because he shook the blonde girl's hand as a sign of apology and said to her while he motioned his silenced USP in order to have her take a better look of the silenced pistol "Come on, my bullets are like normal metal at all but you kinda look like someone on my street racing most wanted list at all.... nah, I was joking." He turned around to see the red dinosaur owner landed on the ground after he guessed that she commanded the dinosaur to put his head down to the ground and approached to him talking about his world is free from the usual host of costumed heroes and villains which he guessed about Seacrest County and the biggest problem in the SCPD are street racing before he replied to the girl "Hey, look. Seacrest County which you referring to are not a world full of superheroes or villains, it's just the problem in my town are street racing all across Seacrest which caused problems all over the county in the past few years but I actually got called as a hero there back home but I decided to come here in New Tokyo for new challenges in my entire life... and it's Officer Rosberg, but you can call me Sebastian.." He then snickered on his reply towards the red dinosaur's owner and takes a look of his damaged hood from the responsibility of Coco before taking a look of the crater again while waiting for both of the girls replying Sebastian's replies to them.

Last edited:

• ca7c2dc3946ed00a8df5e769f6de6755.jpg
    heroes_logo.png

Quite a long time ago, the young girl was working on a patient. "You'll be alright" . She said, proceeding to give the patient a drug and an affectionate smile with all the love she could muster for him. The patient appreciated it and she proceeded to do her life's work. This was generally what her life consisted of. Moderately assisting patients whenever she could and give them moral support. The Doctors always appreciated it nonetheless, and since she was helping people get better. However, not too long after that, many screams were heard as the forceful ripping of several worlds occurred. She wanted something more in life. Maybe now she was actually getting it. Unfortunately, it would be with someone else's life on the line. She was lit up with fear but determination, wanting to help as many people as she knew of, but couldn't get to anyone in time as she fainted appropriately.

She woke up in this weird sort of new vitalized America. Something in her defintiely said this place has changed, and by chance she was most definitely right. "W.... What happened to this place". So many people were around, of different textures and appearances, some of them looking like they were ripped straight out of a comicbook or a cartoon series. Luckily so far, none of them had superpowers or anything so any potential disaster is gone at that point onward. She decided to keep to herself, and try to piece together what happened by herself. She is honestly rather spaced out, so if anyone paid her any attention to be honest she wouldn't realize it until it was too late. That would be either Unfortunate for them or Fortunate for Her, depending on the circumstances.

Eventually, the girl made it to Vale City after what seemed like a lifetimes work of walking. Eventually, she would come across these group of people. They seemed so different from one another, as if you copied someone's work and pasted them all in the same place at the same time. It was a rather curious situation. But, her curiousity was no match for her hesitancy. What if they didn't accept her and things like that ? Well, there was only one way to find out. "Um... May I please go along with you all ? I... I'm unsure if I should, but I really want to, considering I don't even have any friends in this new world". Notice how she said 'world', not 'city' or even 'planet', but outright 'world'. She asked the assorted group of people, wondering what their response would actually be. She then felt a weird chill crawl up her spine being near these people, causing her to shiver. "Um, I-I'm sorry to bother you all, But... U-Uhmm..." . She fidgetted in place as she was called. "D... Does anyone feel really cold all of a sudden ?".

(I'll explain in discord)

Current Mood / Plethora of Powers

Active Powers:
    TBE

Stored Powers:

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva , AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc ,

Last edited by a moderator:

• It had been days since she had set out for Hyrule Castle.

Linkle, the unsung hero of Kakariko Village, had been summoned by Princess Zelda herself to receive a special medal due to her service in the war against Ganondorf. Unfortunately, she had accidentally taken the wrong map and ended up wandering through a strange portal.

She found herself in a strange city. With loud people and loud music. Linkle was thankful she was wearing her Pegasus Boots. As the poor girl wandered the streets, she came across another girl who seemed to be talking to her...

“Are you talking to me? I’m the only one here...”

Andrita Andrita

• Dark_Witch_title_steam.png

Rise took a deep breath before turning her attention back to the young fan. "I'd love to sing for you! Do you have any requests?"

DW1R_Klinsy.png

"Ummmmm...well, I..."

Klinsy stared out into space for longer than necessary, putting on an intense thinking face while doing so.

"Just sing whatever you're comfortable with~!"

NevilleReally.png

"You haven't listened to a single one of her songs, have you?"

NevilleSmug.png

  "...Fake fan."

"Moouu! That's not fair, Neville! This is the first time I've ever seen someone from another world!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

[The full story]
    MrSaturnUL MrSaturnUL Topless Topless Bixir Bixir

Last edited:

• ca7c2dc3946ed00a8df5e769f6de6755.jpg
    heroes_logo.png

She looked at the other girl. Maybe she was just spacing out, or maybe she was actually dreaming people were there. "Oh. Um, yes, I do apologize for making you speak such an question..." . She said, fidgetting a bit. It seems this girl doesn't exactly have the confidence one would normally but have, but give the girl a break. This is her first time in this type of situation, so to say the absolute least, she was quite unprepared for anything.

Current Mood / Plethora of Powers

Active Powers:
    TBE

Stored Powers:

Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva , AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

• beyond infinite crisis (2).jpg
    Mood: Quite Disrespecting on Team CRDL
    Interaction: Team CRDL, Adrianna
    Mention: Andrita Andrita , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

Hailey sighed in boredom when she is now out of water from her bottle and threw it into a trash bin before she could get back in her M6 and started the engine then stopped driving to see Linkle and Adrianna and would roll down her window saying "You two, you new here??? I could let the both of you stay in my house if you wanted to do, but come in." She waits for the two new people to respond her kindness, she had been this kind in Palmont City while she could check the backseat if there is some space left after she cleaned the car yesterday right before turning back to the two new people was waiting for their responses to her comment about having a stay on her little hideout in Vale.

Last edited:

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton & Co.--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Minako was legitimately dumbfounded. Though she's learnt by now not to question it. After Pierre mentioned having a cab for the Vatican outside, Katrielle immediately stood up.

"Ooh, don't mind if we do!" The young Layton giggled as she finished her tea. The trio of detectives soon walking outside to ride the cab. Minako following shortly after.

• P4G.png

HEAVEN'S GARDEN
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
    Rise_Kujikawa_protrait.png
    Naoto.png

Rise giggled at the pair's antics, "Well, since you're a new fan... How's about I sing one of my hits?"

"I think I know what song you're thinking..." Naoto smirked as she crossed her arms.

"You got that right, Naoto-chan!" Rise winked before pulling out her phone and played the instrumental version of that particular song.

“♪You got yourself behind a door deep inside your heart, again,♫”

Teddie waved his arms wildly in excitement much to the group's amusment.

“♪You wanna hide, you wanna come out, going round and round.♫”

"My bit's coming up!" Teddie mumbled to himself in anticipation.

“♪Thinking hard about it doesn't help you one bit.♫”

"Here it is!" Teddie prepared himself for his moment.

“♪Say hello!♫”

"Hello!" Teddie responded with his usual flair.

“♪You gotta say goodbye to a thousand lies, yeah!♫”

Naoto hid her laughter as fond memories of the Investigation Team performing this song at Junes filled her mind.

“♪Shout, friends! Just those words you really mean.♫”

Kanji bumped Naoto's arm with his elbow to get her attention, "Brings back memories, doesn't it, Naoto-chan?"

“♪And let your words be heard all over the world.♫”

"It does..." Naoto answered with a smile on her face.

“♪Stand up when you hear the knock on the door.♫”

"Guess that's why Rise planned this whole reunion," Kanji couldn't help himself but chuckle at the nostalgic memories of their time in Inaba.

“♪It's me, come on out;♫”

"Yeah..." Naoto cherished the moment.

“♪Get ready for your True Story.♫”

Last edited:

• IFbhMUB.png
    Gerome's face hardened as they continued to make their way through Ravencroft, and eventually out of it. How else was he supposed to react? How could anyone take all of this with anything but disgust? The horrors of war was something Gerome was familiar with. Corpses strewn about, the garish sight of exposed organs and torn limbs in the worst of cases, burned forever into his mind from a young age. He never thought he would have gotten used to that, but it took a frighteningly short time for that to pass.

He would never wash these sights away. More than his concerns for his own sanity, however, was his attention on Cynthia. She had always been the best of the Shepherds, a bright, shining example that he could never hope to measure up to. This was the most time that Gerome had gotten to know the Princess of Mewni, but he was beginning to realize how similar she and Cynthia were. To see them have to confront this madness made Gerome's heart ache more than any pain he felt for his own mind and soul.

At the very least, being outside again meant that he and Cynthia would have room to maneuver with their mounts. He wasn't sure about Cynthia's pegasus, but Minerva was on the verge of going buck wild in those tight corridors filled with death and despair. He took the lead, following the trail to a nearby... he supposed it was a police station. Gerome had never ventured outside of Mewnisse before, let alone bothered to learn about it. He had never had a reason to. It was almost overwhelming, though the scene they happened upon more than compensated Gerome's attention. He sorely wished it didn't.

Once again, Gerome felt himself hesitate, frozen as he watched this nightmare unfurl from within this man. As Star's attempt to save him from the tendrils was in vain, he found the strength to swoop in with Minerva, his masked face overcome with adrenaline and terror.

It was too late. No matter how many times he tried to sink his axe into the officer's new form, it had no effect on freeing him. He wasn't even sure if he was dealing any damage to what he had become. In spite of their efforts, this man was lost to Carnage's evil. Minerva teetered back, shrieking in the same fear her master was being taken by. In his state, Gerome was unable to keep his balance. It was the first time, since... Gerome could not even remember how long it had been since he had last lost his composure. He fell from Minerva, sprawling on the ground in an armored heap. He couldn't find the strength to get up, face first in a drenched gutter. His mask slipped, floating in front of him in the drain, sopping wet. Soft, choking sobs escaped Gerome's quivering lips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back