• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• City of Despair.png

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png
      UNDERGROUND HIGHWAY
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
      It's been eight hours since I sent Brock and the kid on a mission to save my brothers.

As Eddie struggled to breath, his symbiote desperately dove its tendrils.

Eddie lied dying on the cold concrete floor as his life flashed before his eyes from his youth to Lethal Protector.

And six hours since they last made contact.

Soon more Monokumas flooded into the Underground.

Need to hurry, too many bears!

I fear that the mission and my friends are lost.

The Symbiote then dove into the chest wound, tendrils wrapped around broken bones, blood cells and shredded veins.

And I begin to question what I have done trusting a man I have never met and know nothing about and some kid with a fancy scythe. On the inside... Beneathe the black.

Behind the young Huntress' back, a beastly monokuma pounced on the prone Eddie...

A clawed hand grabbed the Monokuma by the head and crushed its head.

Who is Eddie Brock?

REX'S BUNKER

Rex sat alone in his bunker beneath all the chaos on the streets above. The Veteran glanced at his computer monitor on it were dozens upon dozens of articles on Eddie Brock.

Trouble is I know exactly who he is. I'm just too damn scared to admit it.

In frustration, Rex shut his computer off before burying his face in the palm of his hand.

Eddie Brock is No One.

Rex eyed the photo of his brother at arms and sighed, "I'm sorry, boys. It should'a been--"

"Your men are gone..." spoke the voice of Eddie Brock. "And you... You lied to us!"

Rex stood up from his chair took a defensive stance, "Eddie... W-what happened to you? What the Hell do you mean they're gone?!"

Eddie refused to listen to Rex as he marched towards him.

"Just calm down and--" Rex raised his hands to shield himself. "HEY NO!!!"

The old soldier was then struck by an oil barrel

"You sent us to DIE!" Venom roared as he continued his assault. "We don't know what your game is, Strickland... But we aren't playing!"

I feel it coming this time. The darkness sliding up my spine and taking control.

Venom began to change to go berserk as red veins emerged from its inky mass.

Used to think it was my other taking over... but no...

Venom spoke that same primal alien language it spoke before.

Something evil.

"W-what?" Rex backed away from Venom and closer to the furnace. "What did you say?!"

Got to stop us. Need to focus. Regain control before we kill this man.

Venom grabbed the burning steel of the furnace's ventilation.

Losing ground. Dark. Seeping in... Around... Edge... FIGHT THIS! Be stronger, Brock!

"R-rex..." Eddie struggled to regain enough control to speak as he threw open the Furnace door open. "Move!"

Then Eddie forced his own head into the furnace! The symbiote peeled itself from Eddie's flesh to escape the inferno as Eddie screamed in agony.

Eddie fell backwards, dazed from the experience.

"My God, Son. T-that language you spoke..." Rex ran to Eddie's side as the symbiote host began to recover from his ordeal. "What happened to you?"

"You..." Eddie shook his head as he recovered. "You really don't know, do you? Turn on the TV."

Rex did exactly that, and on the Television was another Key Note from the Warriors of Hope. ( Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo )

"Those damn kids again..." Rex cursed at the mere sight of them.

Last edited:

• --Ruby Rose--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Within those eight hours, Ruby must've ran out of bullets for Crescent Rose. Not to mention the fact that's been fighting for so long--her Aura might as well be dry by the time they get back to Rex.

Thus, the rose began their timely escape, with Ruby striking down whatever Monokuma as she could while dragging Eddie's body for a few hour--and as she was dealing with one of the Monokumas she came across, something unprecedented happened.

It appeared over Eddie's body, leaving Ruby no time to react--knocked out by the creature she came to know as Venom. After hours, she woke up, and Venom was gone. But within her confusion, the nearby TV screens lit up, showing another visage.

"Those are..." Ruby gasped, seeing children hosting the news instead of the adults. . .

• It's been eight hours since I sent Brock and the kid on a mission to save my brothers.

As Eddie struggled to breath, his symbiote desperately dove its tendrils.

Eddie lied dying on the cold concrete floor as his life flashed before his eyes from his youth to Lethal Protector.

And six hours since they last made contact.

Soon more Monokumas flooded into the Underground.

Need to hurry, too many bears!

I fear that the mission and my friends are lost.

The Symbiote then dove into the chest wound, tendrils wrapped around broken bones, blood cells and shredded veins.

And I begin to question what I have done trusting a man I have never met and know nothing about and some kid with a fancy scythe. On the inside... Beneathe the black.

Behind the young Huntress' back, a beastly monokuma pounced on the prone Eddie...

A clawed hand grabbed the Monokuma by the head and crushed its head.

Who is Eddie Brock?

REX'S BUNKER

Rex sat alone in his bunker beneath all the chaos on the streets above. The Veteran glanced at his computer monitor on it were dozens upon dozens of articles on Eddie Brock.

Trouble is I know exactly who he is. I'm just too damn scared to admit it.

In frustration, Rex shut his computer off before burying his face in the palm of his hand.

Eddie Brock is No One.

Rex eyed the photo of his brother at arms and sighed, "I'm sorry, boys. It should'a been--"

"Your men are gone..." spoke the voice of Eddie Brock. "And you... You lied to us!"

Rex stood up from his chair took a defensive stance, "Eddie... W-what happened to you? What the Hell do you mean they're gone?!"

Eddie refused to listen to Rex as he marched towards him.

"Just calm down and--" Rex raised his hands to shield himself. "HEY NO!!!"

The old soldier was then struck by an oil barrel

"You sent us to DIE!" Venom roared as he continued his assault. "We don't know what your game is, Strickland... But we aren't playing!"

I feel it coming this time. The darkness sliding up my spine and taking control.

Venom began to change to go berserk as red veins emerged from its inky mass.

Used to think it was my other taking over... but no...

Venom spoke that same primal alien language it spoke before.

Something evil.

"W-what?" Rex backed away from Venom and closer to the furnace. "What did you say?!"

Got to stop us. Need to focus. Regain control before we kill this man.

Venom grabbed the burning steel of the furnace's ventilation.

Losing ground. Dark. Seeping in... Around... Edge... FIGHT THIS! Be stronger, Brock!

"R-rex..." Eddie struggled to regain enough control to speak as he threw open the Furnace door open. "Move!"

Then Eddie forced his own head into the furnace! The symbiote peeled itself from Eddie's flesh to escape the inferno as Eddie screamed in agony.

Eddie fell backwards, dazed from the experience.

"My God, Son. T-that language you spoke..." Rex ran to Eddie's side as the symbiote host began to recover from his ordeal. "What happened to you?"

"You..." Eddie shook his head as he recovered. "You really don't know, do you? Turn on the TV."

Rex did exactly that, and on the Television was another Key Note from the Warriors of Hope. ( Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo )

"Those damn kids again..." Rex cursed at the mere sight of them.

• “What!? Hey! What do you mean my wish affected New Tokyo?” Ashley asked as she followed Doctor Strange, changing back into her civilian form, the Pretty Cure behind her.

AD9D3AB0-C658-4E7C-BEDE-8859B4CC60F3.jpeg

• Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Logo.png
    CLUB CON
    Table Table Crow Crow Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Bixir Bixir (Full Story and these Flarkin' idiots probably are making a big show of things)
    The Guardians of the Galaxy and their Swashbuckling allies strolled through the sandy shores of Club Con.

"So girls, we got the family package so all expenses are paid, just go nuts!"

"Do nuts have any affect on their enjoyment of a tropical paradise?" Drax spoke up.

"I think Peter just wants to make up for all the shanix we spent to get here," Mantis whispered to the dim-witted warrior.

Rocket winced at the mention of the shanix spent on gaining access to Club Con.

"Peter, I understand that we needed to get here but--" Mantis spoke up to their 'Legendary' leader, Star-Lord. "What about our fine?"

"I-I uh... I got that covered, Mantis" Peter chuckled as he scratched the back of his head. "I mean after we save the Galaxy again for the umpteenth time--"

"Umpteen is not a number, Peter Quill," Drax butted in.

"--Whatever, Drax," "I'm just saying I'm pretty sure I could pull some strings to get Nova Corps to revoke our fine."

"We wouldn't be flat broke again if wasn't for you, Quill," Rocket muttered.

"What was that, Rocket?" Star-Lord raised an eyebrow at the Team's Woodland heavy weapons expert. "I don't see you coming up with ideas on how to get in."

"Whatever I could've thought of would be flarkin' better than spending all of our shanix to give an entire crew of space pirates a luxury vacation!" Rocket snarled at Star-Lord.

"The abomination is correct, Peter Quill," Drax interjected. "Why could we not simply infiltrate the Decepticon Base without giving the enemy monetary compensation."

"Look, guys, I was in a tight spot," Star-Lord defended his decision.

"It would have been easier if Gamora was here," Mantis noted.

"I am Groot," the Sentient Tree Friend of the Guardians nodded at Mantis.

"Yes, I hope she does well with her contract job in Guardian Space too."

"She'll be fine, I heard the Green Lantern Corps don't have a stick up their butts like the Nova Corps," Star-Lord reassured his teammates.

"Why would the Worldmind keep this stick in the backside of the Nova Corps?" Drax asked.

"While I am equally as appalled as the rest of you at Quill's irresponsible spending habits--" the Avatar of Life and Host of the Soul Gem spoke up. "--This was the best way for us to infiltrate the Decepticon Headquarters."

"Okay, we're here, so where's Evil Robot HQ?" Star-Lord mockingly wiggled his fingers.

Adam Warlock simply pointed down.

"Underground base-- figures..." Star-Lord muttered to himself.

Rocket rubbed his hands together, "And I know how we could get in!"

"Oh my god..." Star-Lord buried his face in his hands before shouting at the Team's Engineer. "ROCKET! Do you have an answer for something that isn't blowing it up?"

"What? They're robots, they can handle it," Rocket ignored Star-Lord.

"Guys, people are looking at us," Mantis warned her fellow Guardians.

"Yeah, we better act natural before the 'Cons send security," Star-Lord adjusted his jacket and whistled innocently.

"I am Groot," Groot muttered.

"You got that right, bud," Rocket glared back at the Guardians as he and Groot entered the Tropical Jungle in search of the Decepticon's headquarters.

"Mantis, can you go with them and make sure that Rocket doesn't blow anything up?"

Mantis smiled and nodded, "I'll make sure Rocket doesn't kill anyone when he makes an opening to the Decepticon base."

"Not what I meant but close enough..."

Deep in the Jungles of the Tropical Island resort, Rocket and Groot scoured through the foliage.

"Ah-HA!" Rocket exclaimed as he spotted a metallic purple flooring peaking through the dirt. "IN YOUR FACE, QUILL!" Rocket then placed explosives on the purple flooring.

"I am Groot?" Groot tapped his chin with concern in his voice.

"I'm sure it's enough explosives to make an entrance... and maybe take out a few Decepti-scutbags too," Rocket chuckled to himself as something rustled in the bushes behind them.

"Hi, Little Fuzzy!" Mantis greeted Rocket and startled the woodland creature.

"WHAT THE--!?" Rocket turned to see Mantis waving at him. "I told you NOT TO FLARKIN' CALL ME THAT!"

"I am Groot," Groot tapped Rocket on his shoulder and pointed at the bomb that the enhanced-woodland creature planted.

"Ah scut..." Rocket cursed under his breath as he noticed the bomb he planted on the floor.

"Groot! You know what to do!" Rocket scurried up to Groot's shoulder as the Flora Colossus created a dense shield from his branches to shield he and his fellow Guardians from the blast. But before our heroes could catch a break, the ground collapsed under their feet!

"I am Groot!" Groot turned his shield into a makeshift sled as his vines wrapped themselves around Mantis and Rocket and gently placed the two on the sled as it slid down the collapsed flooring.

"FLARK! FLARK! FLARK! FLAAARK!!" Rocket screamed as he, Groot and Mantis slid down the collapsed flooring of the artificial island and deeper into the Secret Headquarters of the Evil Decepticons!
    Autobot to Decepticon.gif
    UNDERNEATH THE TROPICAL RESORT... LIES THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE EVIL DECEPTICONS!
    "Don't even try to act dumb, Autoscum!" The Decepticon Security Officer, Barricade, sneered at the alleged Autobot Spy. "Besides if you want me to handle interrogation, I'm more than ha--"

The ceiling collapsed between the two automatons and as the dust cleared was three of the Guardians of the Galaxy.

"I am Groot?" Groot said as his veins unwrapped themselves to reveal the trio of Guardians.

"Oh flark that, Groot... that would've been worse if Quill did it," the furry creature dusted himself off before jumping at the sound of two metal fists slamming against the other side of the divide.

"Go ahead and run!" Barricade barked from the other side. "I prefer a chase!"

"Huh, Someone sounds mad," Rocket chuckled to himself.

"I am Groot!"

"You can say that again, bud..." Rocket nodded before turning face to face with the Genericon! "Aw scut!"

"I am Groot," Groot looked over to his fellow Guardians and then to the Genericon.

"Don't worry, Groot, I'm gonna blow his flarkin' head off," Rocket pulled out a rocket launcher from behind and aimed it at the Genericon. "I'm gonna blow his head off!"

"Rocket! There's something different about this one!" Mantis warned the trigger happy 'Raccoon.'

"So? I heard some of these guys use Nebulons for heads!" Rocket grinned as his finger twitched on the finger. "They also used them as guns and engines too. Maybe there's a little guy inside of this guy, you can never tell with Cybertronians."

"I can’t read his mind, Rocket!"

"Since when can you read Robot minds?" Rocket glanced at Mantis before returning all of his attention on the Genericon.

"I can read Cybertronian minds, this one, I can't... he might be... an AI!"

"Oh, that means I could just frag him!" Rocket then open fired at the Genericon.

Last edited:

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

“Wait a minute! I don’t understand, how could my wish bring two worlds into New Kamihara?” Ashley was more confused then anything. This couldn’t have been right, sure she had wished to study abroad but..it was New Tokyo right..?

She then turned her thoughts to the pretty cure behind her, and asked, “So these girls..they’re not really Puella Magi then..? Explain that.”

Last edited by a moderator:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    AUSTRAILIA?
    Crow Crow
    As the high caliber food fight reached its climax, Tucker pulled out an entire basket full of hard bread rolls and swung it at McKenzie! But the Ninja's skills were far too great

FAMOUS PIERRE'S MANSION, ITALY

"McKenzie! Boat Lady! Wake up!" Holly shook the psychically linked McKenzie and Ship girl vigorously. "Some crazy guido is trying to get me!"

"Why you run, Princess? I have candy!" Khrushchev pulled out a hand full of candies from his pocket and tossed them at Holly who screamed at the gesture.

In an act of desperation, Holly jumped out of the window of Famous Pierre's Cliffside Mansion!
    Danger 5 Holly's fall.gif
    Thankfully for Holly, she broke her fall on the hood of an oncoming Nachos Italianos Delivery car.

"Take me to the Police Station!" Holly tried to communicate with the driver.

"Que?" the driver couldn't understand a word of what Holly was saying to him.

"Uh um... Micky amo the Police Station!" Holly tried to speak the man's language.

"Disco Techa?" the man titled his head.

"N-no! Not the Disco Tech! The Police Sta-- Wait, yeah! The Disco Tech would be--" Holly's joyous response was short lived as was the driver's as Khrushchev's sinister balloon creature appeared in the back of the car and murdered the driver and sent the car into a collision course to a nearby Pizza Hat Resteruant.

DISCO MASS
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir
    As the Hate-Monger puppeteered the faux-pope, the master of hatred was momentarily distracted by the 'ding' of an elevator behind him.

Soon our heroes arrive with Famous Pierre leading the charge as the faux-pope continued to preach the Nazi lies, "From now on Jesus shall be replaced with Solstice Man! Naughty Children shall be eaten by the demon Krampus!"

With great strength and fury, Famous Pierre jabbed a plank of the true cross at the head of one of the Nazi guards, causing the Nazi to explode!

"Stop him mein children!" The Faux-pope commanded the church goers. "He holds the plank of doubt!"

As the church goers restrained Famous Pierre, the Famous one cried out, "No! No! This is the plank of truth! He's a phony phony Pope!"

Last edited:

• beyond infinite crisis (2).jpg
    Mood: Trying not to cause a scene
    Interactions: N/A

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
    The shattered moon of Vale sets up the dusky night as there was a busy evening and the streets. Some bystanders walking past the sidewalk and Hunters or Huntresses near Dawn Til Dust were either buying Dusts like a pack of wolves all bunched up together. Only for Hailey to be in a alleyway, currently smoking a cigarette as she is currently find some peace and quiet without having to not cause any trouble at Vale..

And it is the bloodlust that she became so cold within her mind?

Or it was something much darker within her mind of countless shooting stars?

Hailey doesn't want someone to get involved in her business or it is game over, because she is simply a 'nobody' to anyone here in Vale. But with a simple flick of her finished cigarette, she appeared out of the alleyway.

With a soft yet audible whistle, she felt like there are heat waves flicking her off and thinking about something. Which is called wrath, the same exact thing where she finally needs to do in order to remove that wrath within her mind.

When she finally arrives to a parking spot where her BMW M6 had parked, she pulled out the keys.. Pressing the unlock button before she enters the drivers seat, she inserted the key and revs the engine like a lion is roaring into its prey. She looked around her surroundings a second before turning on the music and played PTSD.

Does it feel like there is nothing interesting here, Hailey thought about nothing interesting yet weird had she not encountered yet before. Has it been the curious state where she didn't meet someone else before, or she did not try to drive all across the Battleworld yet?

A simple revving of the engine before she would drive out of her parking area, trying to be a normal yet calm citizen here in Vale.

Last edited:
1656072242982.png

1656074860580.pngMustafar. The 800°C lava lakes bubbled and burst at the surface while the infected, stagnant air welcomed the wrath of lightning and the violence of cyclone-like winds, aggresively rejecting almost any visitor that dared make the journey down to the surface of the planet in the meantime. Ash fell like rain and coated the hard, coarse, rocky ground, trying to burry mineral allotropes away from the eyes of greedy scavengers. The ground suddenly began to shake, the whole planet rumbling as rocks began to crack and the surface opened up, causing even more lava to spew out from the core. The Fire Rats scampered away, attempting to bring as many lava crystals to gnaw on as they could while the lizard-crows flew around in a circles, waiting for the rats to either be hit by a falling piece of rubble or become seperated from the rest of the pack.

This nightmare of a planet only became worse with a huge, black castle that was working as some form of damn to the lava lake stretched high in to the sky, hiding and protecting an ancient sith cave which contained a sith locus. Mustafar was always powerful in the dark side of the force, and that was the original reason for him being sent there. The only thing on this planet that was more evil, more sinister than the castle itself was he who ruled it.

Vader.

The Sith Lord sat on his throne before bowing his head as a hologram of his master appeared before him. "My master, you have summoned me."

"Lord Vader...My apprentice...you have done well in your journey to mastering the dark side..."

"Your praise is appreciated, my lor-"

"However, I fear you are beginning to stray from the path of power. You are meant to be unrivalled, unparalled, unwavering, and yet..."

"Yes, my master?"

"And yet you still haven't felt it...have you? You still have much to learn, Vader, you are very powerful indeed but you still lack discipline, you lack control of your own goals and that, I'm afraid, has blinded you to...a most unforeseen circumstance."

Darth Vader closed his eyes and nodded slowly, his robotic breathing the only sound filling the room before he looked up at his master and shook his head. "W-what? This is..."

"Aaaah, yes, you have felt it too, heh heh heh..."

1656075120232.png

"Such a great distubance in the force...such power...but"

"Oh...?"

Vader suddenly stood to his feet, pushing his cloak away from his arm. "Have faith, my lord, I understand what you wish of me..."

"And what would that be, Lord Vader?"

"I shall find whoever...or whatever it was that caused this disturbance...and make it kneel before the might of the dark side."

"Good...it seems I was mistaken. I have faith you will not disappoint me."

"Of course, my lord." With another bow, the hologram suddenly dissipated, leaving Vader alone in his throne room. He clenched his fist, his arm shaking with anger before turning and leaving towards the hangar. He knew not where he was to go, but that didn't matter. Nothing was going to get in his way ever again.​

Last edited:

• Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bixir Bixir

"HRRAGH!" Coming seemingly out of nowhere above the Famous Pierre, Minako crashed the nazi mass with a flurry of swings from her magic sword, cutting those that restrained Pierre into pieces as she sheathed the blade, letting out a sigh of exertion. "I'm getting addicted to this weapon...It's scary how easy it is to use." She sighed, taking out her Evoker. "Are you alright, Pierre-san?" She asked, worried about her client current client's safety.

Last edited by a moderator:

• Nero dmc4 sling.png
    A surge of ethereal swept away the fog that enveloped the streets. The young swordsman's bandaged arm began to glow a faint blue, which he immediately hid from the sight of any potential onlooker. The swordsman turned to see two young adults, they seemed to be around his own age if not younger, but what caught the man's interest was the masked swordsman that was behind the silver-haired boy.

The blue glow grew in intensity as the man clutched it. He then drew out a revolver and aimed it at the masked entity.

"Let me guess, more demons? Not like I had enough of you guys already," the man shook his head as he chuckled before pulling the trigger.

Meanwhile... with the All-New_Ghost_Rider_(2014)_Logo2.png!

A demon fell from the heavens and was ran over by the Ghost Rider's Hellcharger.

"Something's not right," the Ghost Rider sensed the presence of a powerful demonic being in the area. "Hey, Earthworm Jimothy, you mentioned something about a Skullgirl before, you think she's behind this demonic mess?"

unknown.png

--Yu Narukami || Rise Kujikawa--
Interaction:
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
OST:
Reach Out To The Truth(First Battle)

Yu's Persona fought valiantly against the demons, the masked being connected to the youth showed an expertise in using its halberd-like weapon, slicing and smashing upon the Scarecrows before finishing them all off with a spread of lightning as they are downed.

Using a Persona is exhausting, that much Yu knew. He breathed heavily, his reawakening taking a toll on his body, but he knew he had to keep going if he wanted to protect Rise and get back to the hotel safely. However, as he was about to unsummon his familiar...

"...! Senpai, watch out!" Rise's Persona ability activated subconsciously, sensing danger nearby too little too late as gunfire rang out--a bullet piercing the arm of the summon.

"Kh..!" TV static broke out on Yu's shoulder--where Izanagi was hit. He groaned in pain as he used his free hand to cover it. As if one and the same, Yu and Izanagi turned to their assailant.

OST: Shall Never Surrender(Instrumental)

A man, who appeared to be in his early twenties, clad in blue and red. A curious looking, demonic arm hung in a cast. His normal looking hand holding a revolver.

Yu felt a sort of familiarity with the man--particularly his faintly glowing arm.

"Hey, what's the big idea?! You're gonna hurt Senpai if you Izanagi!" Rise yelled at the one armed gunman. On instinct, the being Rise called Izanagi held his blade in alarm, lowering his stance, ready to attack at his master's command.

"Who...Are you...?" Yu asked in bathed breath, still feeling the phantom bullet in his arm. The pain slowly numbing as the static fades.

Mood: Slowly getting annoyed at the snores
    Interactions: The person who is in her car ( Crow Crow )
    •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The snorings at the backseats would been heard from the street racer, how did someone entered the passenger seats? Maybe she forgot to close the windows in the first place, and it may way too stupid if she did that to let the person inside of the M6. Still ignoring on the snores, she drove from Dawn til Dust to the dockyard of Vale as she was slowly getting annoyed to the snores.

How the fuck did they get in?, Hailey thought first about the person who got in the car. Without a doubt, she is now pissed as she hears a another snore and sleeptalking about someone called Master Jubei from the person who is in her car.

She got out of her car as the engine stopped like a sleeping panther and opened the trunk to grab something out of it.

It was a metal baseball bat, closing the trunk and she saw a metal barrel and tries to wake the person up by banging the barrel using the bat.

"Hey, wake up!! Rise and shine!!," Hailey spoke to the person who is going to wake up inside of her car while banging the barrel with the bat. "You're sleeping in my car without my god damn permission!"

This is one of the reasons Hailey Jones' warnings have become Stacked Deck's demise.

It was either a last stand or a game of cat or mouse if someone from Stacked Deck comes to Vale and she is continuing to hit the barrel using the baseball bat. She hopes that the person who is in the passenger seat will wake up somehow.

• Nero dmc4 sling.png
    Rise_Kujikawa_protrait.png
    The man shook his head with a sly smirk on his face before answering, "The name's Nero, I am a Holy Knight of Fortuna."

"I answered your question, kid, now you answer mine," Nero grabbed his sword, Red Queen, and stabbed it into the ground and revved it up. "What's the point of packin' a sword like that if you aren't even gonna use it?" Nero then used his sword to point at Izanagi's katana.

"Senpai!" Rise ran up to Yu's side and summoned her Persona, Himiko! ( "Twinkle☆Star") "Don't worry, I got your back!"

"You got a jacked-up notion of fair play, and it's beginning to piss me off," Nero gritted his teeth as he revved up Red Queen one more and charged at the pair's familiars.

"I won't let you hurt Senpai!" Rise's Persona then conjured a mystical shield around Izanagi. Red Queen smashed against the shield. This only served to enrage the holy knight as he slashed at the shield in an attempt to break through, with each swing flames erupted from the gauges of his Red Queen. Nero swung the sword up and managed to break through the shield! The sword propelled both Nero and Izanagi upwards.

Rise looked on in horror as she watched Yu reacting to the punishment that his Persona has to endure, "Oh no, Senpai!" Rise ran over to Yu's side and used her Persona's healing magic to ease her Senpai of his pain.

"Down to hell you go!" Nero slammed Red Queen over Izanagi's head, forming a small crack on its face, sending them on a violent descent back to the hard cobblestone.

unknown.png

Persona Gauge:
[X][-][-][-](3/4 Left)
Interaction:
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
OST:
The Time Has Come
"...Guess I have no choice then, Nero-san." Yu clicked his tongue, seeing that Nero's obviously here to off his head, picking up the leg of a Scarecrow Izanagi had defeated--its shape was almost perfect for a sword, but it doesn't look sharp enough. Well, it's not like his group brought their weapons for this trip. He took out what seemed to be empty glass frames from his inside coat pocket, pushing them onto his face and wearing them. It felt more natural fighting with them on, despite not wearing them the last few times he had to use his Persona again. As he adjusted them with a push, Rise summoned her own Persona--using Himiko to erect a Flame Wall in front of him.

The Holy Knight would then charge at him, unleashing a flurry of swings at the barrier before it broke, sending the Persona in the air as Yu winced in pain. Luckily, Rise was there with Himiko. A warm smile formed on his face--what would he do without his trusty navigator?

Izanagi's attempted to block Nero's Red Queen with an upward swing, parrying the heavy strike, whose sheer force managed to crack the cobblestone on the road. This also broke Izanagi's form temporarily--cracking and flickering in but a second, yet still retaining a fully realized form.

"Nngh!" Yu groaned, clutching his arm in pain. His entire body cobbled in tv static before letting out a glare. "Now! Cross Slash!" He commanded as Izanagi would attempt to grab Nero's neck, throwing the Demon Hunter down on the ground before retaliating with a heavy swing from his blade, charged with lightning, letting the light be struck down as a pillar while Yu gets close, his impromptu blade charged with electricity before swinging it horizontally, sending a shockwave of lightning towards Nero!

Last edited:

• latest

"The Skullgirl... seeing how I've had first-hand experience with one, I have to say - most of the Skullgirl's underlings tend to be a bit more undead, posthuman," Leviathan comments, "this appears to be of a different brand."​

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

• Nero DMC4_1.png

As the shockwave struck Nero, both combatants were consumed in a blinding light! As the light faded, Yu's blade was blocked by clawed arm of Nero.

"What? Cat got your tongue? 'Cause this isn't the only thing I could do!" Nero smirked at the young silver-haired swordsman.

Nero swung his sword with all his might and sent Yu and Izanagi flying back away from the Holy Knight. However, Nero's demonic, Devil Bringer arm stretched out and grabbed Yu's leg and pull Nero closer to the young swordsman! Before Nero could reach Yu, Nero leaped onto Yu's head and hopped over to Izanagi then the Devil Hunter slashed at the familiar which sent it flying way but Nero's Devil Bringer managed grabbed the familiar by its neck.

"Slam Dunk!" Nero cried as he sent Izanagi crashing down on top of the hood of a parked black Dodge car... ( Crow Crow and MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon )

"You two stay here, I'll handle this..." Robbie tightened his grip on the Hellcharger's wheel before exiting the vehicle.

"What the hell was that for, punk!" The Ghost Rider glared at the Devil Hunter.

"Oh hey, Ghost Rider, right?" Nero chuckled. "Aren't you supposed to be riding a motorcycle or something?"

"I'm a different Rider than what you're use to, kid." Ghost Rider straightened out his hellish chains.

"I know, you're a lot more chatty than the one that passed by here."

Ghost Rider tilted his head, "Who would that be?"

"Don't know, It's not like anyone could just look up who got a bad deal with Mephisto."

Last edited:
unknown.png

Persona Gauge:
[X][X][-][-]-->[X][-][-][-]
Interaction:
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Crow Crow MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon
OST:
The Time Has Come
"?!" Yu gasped, seeing the true nature of the arm hidden behind the cast. It wasn't because this violent knight was injured in his duty, no. It was hiding an arm, emanating a ethereal blue glow; similar to that of a Persona's. This arm caught his blade, catching the college student off guard.

"His arm...!" Rise gasped, "These readings...What IS he?!" She warned as Yu blocked the direct hit with his makeshift sword, sending him and his summon flying back. Even then, Nero stomped Yu's head like a goomba and grabbed hold of Izanagi's neck with its demon arm, causing Yu to clutch his own neck in response as TV static erupted out of it, feeling his own neck being suffocated by Nero's Persona-Hand as Izanagi was slammed onto the hood of a seemingly random car, a glass shattering effect and a burst of Static on the Familiar's projection, harming Yu even further.

Just then, the owner of the vehicle got out--a skull headed demon of sorts, and it began to talk with Nero, labeling them as someone who got into a deal with Mephisto.

"Who...?" Yu shook his head, breathing heavily as he desummoned his familiar, disappearing in a puff of blue mist to conserve his own energy. At the same time, Rise's own power took the chance to heal. Seeing as the Holy Knight was distracted, Yu saw this as a prime opportunity, glancing at Rise who seemed to have the same idea.

unknown.png

"HIMIKO!"

unknown.png

Rise's Persona, Himiko suddenly shifted from its elegant, thin dress to a more free flowing vest with a long coattail. Exposing its own blackened face, exposing its long, brown hair from its satellite dish. The visor used by her to analyze lifted from her head, turning into a floating crown. From the joints of her shoulders and legs, popped 4 mini-satellites which, let out a brilliant pink light and a screeching ringing squeal--masking the pair's escape!

Last edited:

• --The Phantom Thieves of Hearts ft. Ochako from the My Hero Academia Series--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo (we've been waitin')

"O-of course not! You guys just saved me, after all." Ochako responded, shaking her head as the group navigated the alleyways, ending up near one of the more larger city streets with a billboards on the rooftops of the buildings--a prime way to stay hidden, and Joker knows this.

Plus, being on higher ground means that they'll be able to see things better. Such is the image of a Phantom Thief, jumping from roof to roof.

"Good. Then I guess we'll consider it." Queen nodded as Joker rubbed his chin, looking around for a way up to the rooftop.

"Dude, we're even popular among the professional heroes--how frickin' cool is that?!" Skull excitedly nudged Fox with glee, the latter of which simply nodded. Before the conversation could get very far, though, Joker hopped onto a trashcan, and leapt onto a nearby fire exit ladder, climbing it before leaping towards the ladder on the opposite side, allowing him to reach the rooftop with the billboard, effectively masking their presence following the parade proper from the security. Although, that leaves the Hobgoblin Skypatrol, but Joker believes that a good alternate between rooftop romps and alleyway sneaking would be enough to throw off the scent.

Mood: Is now pissed off because of the noise
    Interactions: The person who is in her car ( Crow Crow )
    •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
    There were some noises coming from the passenger seat but there is still the person who is sleeping in her car. Hailey is really getting ticked off right now because the person spoke that it is now 8 AM. Really true though, because it is also now 8:32 AM currently in Vale. And there isn't have anything besides having to bang the metal barrel once again with the baseball bat and still in a state of almost fully releasing her fury of rage, she is trying her best to wake the person up. Opening the tin can of rage inside of her mind was one thing she has to do.

They still didn't wake up!!, Hailey was beside herself about the fact they aren't getting out of the M6. Still hitting the barrel so hard that it almost made some dents around it due to the massive amount of force she used to hit the barrel.

The street racer groan and panting heavily because of how long she is hitting the barrel right now, but she needs to have the person some attention about it.

"You need to wake up right now!," Hailey spoke to the person that are inside of her car and is not persuasive about it. "I am slowly to get pissed off right now if you ain't getting out of my car!"

She really, really, and really pissed right now. Well, hope she could be fine after the person is now waken up because of the loud and long hitting from herself.

Last edited:

• Nero_DMC4.png

"Listen, you wanna argue or do you want to help take down a couple of Devil Summ--" Nero was soon blinded by a flash of light and as the light faded, the two Summoners were gone. "And now they're gone, thanks a lot."

"If you're half as good as you think you are then you'll find them," Ghost Rider spat back at Nero.

"Hey, I'd love to stick around and chat, but I got a Man in red to hunt down," Nero bid farewell and turned away from the Ghost Rider. "See you around, Matchstick."

The Ghost Rider placed his hand on the damaged hood of his car and repaired the vehicle with his demonic powers afterwards his flames dissipated into his mortal form. Robbie Reyes returned to the car and turned to his passengers.

"The punk's got his own business to take care of, and so do I..." Robbie gripped the steering wheel as a spark ignited from his eye, and Vengeance consumed him once again. "The Medici must pay!"

Meanwhile... with
    Naoto P4A Title.png

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
    Naoto.png
    As the reunited Inaba Investigation team regaled each other with tales of their lives after the incident that brought them together, the former Detective Prince, Naoto, couldn't help but notice how long it's been taking Rise and Yu to come back. The young detective cupped her chin as she began to theorize the multitude of reasons why the pair would be taking so long. However her rational thinking soon gave way to thoughts of something horrible may have happened to them. Without so much as a 'Goodbye,' Naoto ran out of the hotel to find Rise and Yu!

Last edited:

• --Yu Narukami || Rise Kujikawa--
    Izanagi: [-][-][-][-]
    Himiko: [NAVIGATOR]
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    OST: Castle

Running through the city, the pair would find themselves hiding out in an alleyway way off course from their destination. Catching their breath whilst hoping to not encounter the alleged Devil Hunter with a Demonic Arm--talk about irony.

"D...Did we lose him?" Rise panted as Yu got up and glanced around them.

"I think so." The white haired man nodded, picking up what seems to be a discarded Golf Club on the ground--a trusty weapon. "But I don't think we're out of the woods just yet." Yu said, spotting a couple of those bladed Scarecrows passing by in the streets ahead.

"Just...What is going on here?" Rise couldn't help but ask, clutching her hand on her chest. "I'm getting the same readings everywhere on the islands--it's like the entire place is infested with these...Demons."

"That explains Nero-san's appearance and conviction on us." Yu rubbed his chin, "He did say he was hunting for 'Devils'. Mistakenly taking us for...Devil Summoners, I believed he called us?"

"Still...That's messed up." Rise gulped, "Our Personas aren't Demons--they're the power of our hearts."

"Let's think about that guy later." Yu readied his impromptu sword for combat. "Rise, I need you on navigation. Do you think you can find me a route to the Hotel?" He asked of his companion, "At least, contact someone from the group."

"Got it. I'll do my best, Senpai!" Rise nodded, and after a mind-clearing deep breath, summoned her Persona once more, putting a golden visor over her eyes.

Yu rushed out of the alleyway, swinging his club to the side as if it was a katana. Pushing his glasses frames up his nose, it would seem that he had been noticed as Demons begun to gather near him.

'Now that I get a better reading, these guys are total losers!' Rise practically mocked over the comms, analyzing the Scarecrow Demons in front of Yu. 'You can take them out no problem, Senpai!'

"Roger. I'm going all out!" Yu nodded, holding his weapon with both hands as the Scarecrows began their assault. Yu expertly parried the demons' bladed appendages with but a simple golf club, retaliating with a flurry of electrified strikes afterwards in hopes of clearing this particular street of demons before moving on, not wanting their journey homebound to be impeded.

• Ashley took a moment to think, then said, “I only know what Kyuubey and some other Puella Magi have told me. The witches were only born to bring despair.” She explained, “They’re responsible for earthquakes, accidents and all that other stuff!”

• Lucy looked out the window, seeing all the demons attacking the city, she smirked. “Eehhh? Looks like I got something to do after all!”

(Sorry if I’m not with anyone else’s characters, I didn’t know where to begin)

Attachments

• A11AB4AD-E590-49D1-AF8D-9BBABD929C2D.png
    A11AB4AD-E590-49D1-AF8D-9BBABD929C2D.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 1
  • E1CFE1C7-873F-40CF-8825-2FAC13249F82.jpeg
    E1CFE1C7-873F-40CF-8825-2FAC13249F82.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

• Nero DMC4_1.png

Nero walked down the cobblestone path in search of his quarry. "This 'Man in Red' is giving me more trouble than I thought," Nero clicked his tongue, the young holy knight never expected his pursuit of the Man in Red to bring them both outside of the Island of Fortuna, but stranger things had happened to Nero before. Nero held his demonic Devil Bringer arm and sneered, "Lightning... Must be the work of that Devil Summoner's demon."

Thunder roared as the winds howled! A fierce current of electricity shot through the streets as the street lamps burst from the overwhelming amounts of energy.

Lightning struck the spire of a nearby church tower, it was there the malevolent force showed itself.

Blitz appears.png
    The demon roared as lightning struck its form and with blinding speed the creature blitzed down the Church Spire to face Nero! The Blitz' speed was unmatched, even the Holy Knight was taken by surprise by the demon's unholy speed.

Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon Crow Crow
Persona Gauge:
Izanagi: [-][-][-][X]
Himiko: [-][-][-][-]
OST: Time To Make History ~ dual mix~

Coincidentally, on the opposite side of the church Nero was on, Yu and Rise were running through the demon filled streets when Rise felt a sudden surge of energy nearby, prompting both of them to stop on their tracks, lightning flickering from lamp post to lamp post at a rapid pace. The sound of an electronic hum rang violently in the air as it bounced from surface to surface, soon settling on the top of the rooftop to let out a beastly roar.

"Careful Senpai! That thing's protected by its electricity! Physical attacks are nullified until it's down!" Rise called out, scanning the Demon as it zipped and zapped about the road, soon appearing at Yu's side by surprise and tackling it, causing the grey haired man to be knocked towards a nearby wall as it continued to zip around.

"So we have to force it down with Magic then..." Yu groaned, coughing by the impact as he swung his sword to the side. "Just my luck." He sighed, glancing about and attempting to anticipate when this Blitz of a Demon would appear to strike. Yu opened his palm, as from the heavens a blue card manifested and descended onto his hand, spinning as Yu waited for the opportune moment to summon it.

KRAKA-KOOM!

At the last crackle of lightning, Yu crushed the card, a violent burst of wind erupted from below Yu's feet as his summon, Izanagi, manifested behind him, swinging his polearm blade at the demon, charged with blue lightning as the demonic beast physically manifest himself to ambush the Persona User!

KLANG!

This approach was stupid. Its charge, though fresh out of zipping about was strong enough to parry Izanagi's strike, causing Yu's body to glitch out as Izanagi's image cracked like a glass briefly. Using that moment, Yu dropped to the side as the lightning beast rushed past him, zipping around in lightning yet again.

He's gonna need a different approach if Yu wants to beat this menace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back