• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
  • Archer_Emiya.png
    Shirou nodded to Saber's words. He did not lower his bow and prepared to quickdraw and snipe the amulet with a crescent bird-point to ensure she couldn't grab it. So long as that remained the case, they wouldn't lose the upper hand.

But also, Shirou felt the need to speak up. He'd noticed several discrepancies with the prelude to her diplomatic 'speech' and simultaneously, found an excellent stress point to capitalize on the magus woman's and her son's weakness. "You've started by attacking us, which makes it clear you weren't interested in diplomacy until it became woefully apparent you were outclassed. You can keep talking smack, but it doesn't change the fact that as far as ancient sorceresses go, you're actually pretty weak. And if you're about to tell us a sad story about needing it to heal a magical flower, quit it. You're working together with Klarion - whatever it's meant to be used for it, it can be nothing good."

Shirou had enough experience with ancient sorceresses from being abducted by and then fighting Caster. He wasn't about to fall for manipulation that basic.

Archer probably would've been proud - Shirou mused as he tightened his fingers on the bowstring, with forces that would've snapped a normal man's finger-bones - he also would've attempted to kill Shirou, but that was only a minor detail.
Bixir Bixir Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Verite Verite
Unlimited Bait Works time. Nine times out of nine, it works every time.

• City of Despair.png
    Things have gone from bad to worse as the Stark Expo attendees now find themselves the captives of the Warriors of Hope! What are these strange children's demands? Will our victims be able to escape this mysterious complex in one piece?

• Miles contained his laughter as he quietly leaped above the confused child and stuck to the ceiling.

Oh this is too easy... I almost feel sorry for the kid.

Miles covered his mouth to muffle his laughter as the young Spider-Totem crawled through the opening before dropping down and pushing the button to lock the masked child in the young hero's former prison.

"Sorry, kid... but you're on time out," Miles smirked to himself as his still invisible form walked down the corridor.

Now that's a Spidey-Quip if I've ever heard one! But I can't be go around being Spider-Man in sneakers and a hoodie.

As Miles scoured the mysterious base for clues, he spotted a Monokuma carrying a box full of weaponry.

That Monokuma! Looks like all I gotta do is follow the bear...

The Monokuma led the young hero to a storage room full of weapons and costumes from those who were in the Stark Expo.

Bingo... Hopefully they have my Spidey Suit in here too.

As the Monokuma left the room, the still invisible Miles dropped down from the ceiling and scrounged through the multiple crates and shelves that lined the room.

"Cap's shield, Hawkeye's bow, a sword?" Miles examined the sword carefully. "Who was bringing a sword to a Stark Expo?" It was then that his form popped back into existence.

"Okay, so the invisibility does wear off..." Miles sighed before resuming to his search for his Spider-Man suit only for the pile of armaments to collapse and disrupt his search.

"There's some noise in the storage room..." a faint voice spoke from down the corridor which caused cold beads of sweat to trickle down Miles' face.

Why is there no sound-proofing in this place!?

Miles, in desperation, frantically dug through every container and shelf in for his suit only to come across a dollar store Spider-Man mask. Miles grumbled at the sight of the mask.

Well, Pete did wear a paper bag over his head when he lost his mask once.

With a firm grasp on the mask, Miles sighed, "Beats being the new Bag-Man..." Miles put the mask on shifted through the armory for his web-shooters until... "All right!" As quickly as he wore the mask, Miles clipped the web-shooters around his wrists.

"Whoever's in there is in for a treat!"

"That's if you could get in," Miles quickly aimed for the door and fired his web-shooters, only for nothing to happen. Confused, Miles quickly checked his web-shooters' cartridges only to find both of them were gone, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me..."

Realizing that he was running out of time, Miles clamped his eyes shut, clasped his hands together and prayed, "C'mon! Turn invisible! Turn invisible!" Then the door open.

"Oh..."

Miles opened his eyes as a horrid figure appeared by the doorway.
      Jack O'Lantern.jpg

"...So, you're the one making all that racket!"​

Last edited:

• 68A0AEC4-FA49-42AC-815D-6ECC02B6235C.png

At the gates of Asgard, a girl in a face mask walks over holding a lance in her left hand, her green eyes glazed over, as if they lacked any source of life. On her right hand, held a cage with a strange skull inside, it seemed to rattle with the girl’s movement.

DC8854D0-811B-425F-AC16-0F877C060F4E.png

“Brother..this isn’t the grimoire..and I don’t hear those two dolls either..” she said softly, “And no nightmares...”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod StaidFoal StaidFoal

Last edited:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    VATICAN CITY
    Bixir Bixir Crow Crow

The sound of ice shattering from the communicator alerted Famous Pierre that the detectives and young teenager may have encountered danger!

"Uh, Jackson? What is all that noise?" Pierre asked the slobby American.

"Oh, they ran into an Nazi dressed up as a freaky priest," Jackson casually answered.

"A Nazi!?" Pierre was stunned by the revelation. "My Friend, you have to save them!"

"Kinda busy right now, Pierre..." the American answered back.

"What are you busy with, my friend?" Pierre asked only for the scent of love from the communicator to overwhelm the passionate and famous man. Pierre smiled and chuckled, "Nice one, my friend!"

PINGUINI HOTEL
    Jackson was lost in the haze of love only to be pulled away from his fantasy by a bright flash of light from Ilsa's Camera!

Ilsa examined the photo she took of Jackson before slapping the American across the face, <"Don't pull that face. Look more attractive.">

"Uh, all right... Is this good?" Jackson in a state of confusion, gave the volatile Russian a slight smile.

<"Good enough,"> Ilsa shrugged before she lied next to Jackson's side.

However, by Jackson's abandoned post was McKenzie's Nazi-Meter beeping that there was a Nazi nearby!

<"Merry Christmas, Khrushchev!"> Ilsa snapped a photo of herself and Jackson before chuckling with mischievous delight.

Miraculously, Jackson was able to put the two and two together and question the Russian's motives, "Wait, Khrushchev? What do you mean Nikita Khrushchev?"

Ilsa chuckled at her own deed before suddenly a respirator mask was placed over her face and knocked her out.

The masked Nazi chuckled at his nefarious action as Jackson sprung into action! The Disgraced War Hero grabbed his sniper rifle and fired at the Nazi, only for the bullets to bounce off of him.

"Oh, great! He's bulletproof!" Jackson screamed before tossing the rifle to one side and charging at the Nazi to punch him repeatedly in the gut!

However, the Nazi wasn't only just bulletproof as he tossed Jackson against the window side desk before chuckling at the American's futile efforts.

Jackson wailed in pain as he nursed his back but before he could completely recover the Nazi fired green ink at the American's face! Jackson cried in pain as the ink stung his eyes, and in his pain-fueled haze... Jackson fell out of the window.
    Danger 5 Jackson Fall.gif
    Thus, leaving Ilsa alone to the mercy of the masked Nazi...

"We meet again, inferior organic..."

Famous Pierre rushed off to find Minako and the Detectives while Azazel took notes on Cerberus' behavior.

Once Pierre arrived at the group's location, he was met with the horrific sight of a dead priest! Pierre sobbed at the horror and fell to his knees as he cried out, "What have you done!? You've killed a Man of the Cloth! He wasn't a Nazi!"

Pierre cradled the head of the frozen and shattered priest before praying to a nearby crucifix, "Jesus, they are just children! Please forgive them for their sins!"
    Danger 5 Jesus Mad.gif
    The Lord's response caused Pierre to weep in greater intensity.

"Why would you do this?" Pierre demanded answers from the group.

Last edited:
  • “Hold on, I’m coming!” Anna yelled, spurring her horse toward the voices. The moment they came into view however, her horse panicked at the sight of what was clearly not human. She tried to calm the horse down but to no avail as she was thrown off and into the snowy ground, “no wait! Come back!” He did not return. “Darn it!”

She then turned to the two and blinked at them for a couple of moments, before finally saying, in a shaky voice. “Oh uh hiiii? I would help but my horse just kind of, ya know, ran off. So, ummm, you two are not from around here, are you???” She was clearly trying to comprehend what exactly she was seeing, her eyes flitting to and fro from the two of you, while also attempting to be kind and civil. In other words she’s trying not to freak out immediately.
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Last edited by a moderator:
City of Despair.png
Things have gone from bad to worse as the Stark Expo attendees now find themselves the captives of the Warriors of Hope! What are these strange children's demands? Will our victims be able to escape this mysterious complex in one piece?

• Miles Morales.png
    STORAGE ROOM

"I do hate naughty children opening up their presents early!" the Pumpkin headed figure with the aid of his rocket-powered broomstick flew closer to Miles. "So, I guess it's time for Ol' Jack O' Lantern to discipline yah!"

Miles' spider-senses went off as Jack lunged at the young hero with a sickle which Miles was able to dodge on the nick of time.

"Oh, isn't this a treat!" Jack applauded Miles' agility.

"Uh, Thanks?" Miles distanced himself from the psychopathic Holiday-themed villain.

"Sadly, you won't be getting any treats off of me," Jack snapped his fingers and summoned a swarm of robotic Monokuma-imps armed with pitchforks. "Naughty kids like you, deserved to be tricked!"

"It's Punishment Time!" the Monoimps cried out as they swarmed around Miles.

If anytime was the right time for my zappy powers... now would be the time.

Just as two Monoimps stooped down at Miles, the young hero rolled out of the away causing the robots to impale each other.

Zappy Powers!? Man, I gotta think of something better.

Miles' Spider-Senses warned him of an incoming attack from two more Monoimps. Miles ducked under one and grabbed the next before throwing it at former.

Maybe when I make it out of here alive.

Jack cackled at the sight of Miles fighting off the robotic swarm.

"Hey! Isn't it, uh, Christmas Week, right?" Miles dodged Jack's swarm of MonoImps as they tried to jab Miles with their pitchforks. "So, why are you still in the Halloween getup?"

"To be fair..." Jack steadied his broom before throwing what looked like a Monokuma-themed Pumpkin Bomb at Miles. "I always preferred Halloween!"

Miles desperately looked around for something that could help him, and he found salvation in the form of Captain America's Shield! Miles held the Shield in front of him as he braced himself for the bomb. However instead of detonating, the pumpkin bomb released a green cartoon ghost, much to Miles' confusion. His confusion soon turned to dread as his spider-senses went off. The ghost wrapped itself around Miles in a flash which caused him to fall to the ground.

"Y'know, I ran into a Spider-Man wannabe, like you, once, except he had a fancier suit and a sidekick. He was fun," Jack chuckled to himself as he recalled his encounter. "Granted, he was also a legless drunk but what could you do?" Jack shrugged only to noticed the ensnared Miles crawling away from him.

"We don't get to pick who our arch-nemesis is gonna be..." Jack grabbed Miles by his collar and lifted him off the floor. "But while you've been so much fun, I can't just hog all the fun for myself when the kids are setting up a little game for all the boys and girls."

Wait... This guy's with those creepy kids!?

"And since, the Boss Lady's got her sights set on the actual Spider-Man..." Jack tapped his pumpkin chin. "How's about you get to play Spider-Man for the kids?"

As if I even have a choice.

Last edited:

• "These 'X-Men' were promised a jury of their peers, but if their treatment of Francis Byte is any point of reference, they don't see you as such." Ralph Fake stood in front of of the court. He was a sort of quadrupedal green griffon with a bald man's head and a aquiline nose. "They only view other species as equals when the option is convenient. They'll work with aliens, terrorists and mercenaries, but a bright young man like young Francis is turned away because he wasn't considered part of the same species. As we will show you, this discrimination is commonplace at Xavier's School for Gifted youngsters."

Matt Murdock tried to collect his thoughts before his own opening case. Something about Fake's presence bugged him. This guy. This Legal Eagle tried to attack the White House. He tried to take over the Supreme Court. How'd a convicted criminal like him get his license to practice law back?

You tell me, Mr. Murdock.

Please don't do that, Ms. Frost.

After Fake concluded his point and the judge requested it of him, Murdock stepped up for his own opening. Whether he liked the fact or not, this lawsuit had implications that could impact the whole country. "No one, for the most part, controls the way they're born. Not every mutant comes out as a superman with superior intelligence. Borderline mental disabilities, physical disabilities, blindness and more are experienced by everyday mutants. Particularly traumatic awakenings of power have been shown to cause long-lasting psychological damage."
    He spoke from the heart. The figured it was the only place he could speak from. It wasn't the sort of case with hard-and-fast proof that needed to be provided.

"I hope we can show you that mutants deserve asylum as much as any marginalized in this country."

Last edited:
City of Despair.png
Things have just went from bad to worse for our Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man and his sister, Agent Teresa Parker, as they face a hoard of Monokumas while Towa City is torn apart.

• Spider-Man and Teresa valiantly fought back as the Beast Monokumas grew more aggressive.

"There's just no end to them, P," Teresa flew up and fired her gun right into a Monokuma's crimson eye and destroyed the mechanized menace in an instant.

"I know, T, and those kids have been singing for about an hour now!" Spider-Man fired a web-line at one Monokuma and swung the robot around before sending it flying into the hoard. "I'm sort of impressed."

Just then, Spidey was alerted by his mask's HUD of an incoming call from an Amazing Friend of his, Angelica Jones A.K.A. Firestar, "Oh, Looks like I got a call."

Teresa paused from firing her pistol at the hoard to give Peter a look of confusion, "You're seriously going to answer your phone now of all times?"

"Look, T, I'm just happy that for once it isn't a super villain calling me!" Peter punched his fist through the head of a monokuma before firing impact webbing into the mouth of another.

"Hey, Pete? It's Angelica. " With Pete's luck, his speaker was liable to go off at any moment, so she kept 'super names' to a minimum when she called him. "You remember Francis, right? From school?"

"Anj! Uh, can it wait? I'm kinda in the middle of something," Peter answered as he webbed up one of the beastly automatons as it lunged at him. "I got a huge bear problem here."

Last edited:
  • SP9y0Qh.png

Quickly rustling through his robes, which were bright green like his hat, and emblazoned with the symbol of a black heart, the small, furry person pulled out a blanket, which had been many times folded. He began to unfurl it, offering to wrap it around Morgan's shoulders.

21oWZFy.png

The stranger's kind gesture was not lost on the shivering girl. Morgan nodded in acceptance through closed eyes, and the completely unfurled blanket fell gently onto her robes.

Unfortunately, the blanket had clearly been designed with someone of Ralsei's diminutive size in mind. It only laid curled up from Morgan's shoulders to her waist, but it was the thought that counted.

ManaketeMorganFrown.png

"Th-thanks..." Morgan muttered, her words barely audible through the winter's wind.

Not all of the stranger's attention was on Morgan, though. His floppy ears perked up at the sound of someone in the distance. He turned partly away from Morgan, appearing unsure of how to respond. Finally, he cupped his mouth and shouted back:

wQJaXLS.png

“Hold on, I’m coming!” Anna yelled, spurring her horse toward the voices. The moment they came into view however, her horse panicked at the sight of what was clearly not human. She tried to calm the horse down but to no avail as she was thrown off and into the snowy ground, “no wait! Come back!” He did not return. “Darn it!”

She then turned to the two and blinked at them for a couple of moments, before finally saying, in a shaky voice. “Oh uh hiiii? I would help but my horse just kind of, ya know, ran off. So, ummm, you two are not from around here, are you???” She was clearly trying to comprehend what exactly she was seeing, her eyes flitting to and fro from the two of you, while also attempting to be kind and civil. In other words she’s trying not to freak out immediately.

Morgan brought her legs closer to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees, trying to get as warm as possible given the circumstances.

"I...I d-don't r-r-remember," Morgan said through chattering teeth. "Wh-where am I...?"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Bixir Bixir

• Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Verite Verite Bixir Bixir

d9r9df0-983d67bc-3ac9-41fe-8852-7eab22ac1c86.jpg

The helicopter bearing the livery of the Kirijo Group was approaching the site where the group had gathered. Shadow Operative Number One Mitsusu Kirijo sat in a seat where she adjusted the belts on her uniform. "Akihiko, I'm currently inbound." She said into the microphone at her ear. "I will be there shortly." She stood up from her seat and adjusted the rapier at her side before giving a brief nod to the pilot. "I'll be getting out here." She said as she finished adjusting her holster for her Evoker.

With a nod from the pilot, The girl threw open the door to the helicopter. She steadied for herself into a brief Swan Dive before throwing off the white coat she wore. It floated above her for a second before catching the wind, acting as a makeshift parachute for her descent. She drifted between a building and adjusted her course to the landing site.

She finally landed with the grace of a butterfly, her heels clacking against the ground and the white coat flowing behind her. The girl gave a nod, and adjusted herself into a "I'm Mitsuru Kirijo of the Shadow Operatives. What's the situation?" She said to the gathered group she had landed in front of.

• Hilda.png
    AND
    THE SNOW QUEEN

THE GREAT FOREST
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Bixir Bixir PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
    "I...I d-don't r-r-remember," Morgan said through chattering teeth. "Wh-where am I...?"
    The young girl's question was soon answered, not by any of those around her but by a short and impish man made of wood.

"That depends on what kind of answer you're looking for," the wooden man whistled a tune to himself as he walked pass the group. "The normal answer would be 'You're in the Great Forest' but normal isn't really something common around here..."

"And that was before Battleworld," The strange wooden man then walked off only to stop for a moment to call back to the lost child. "Anyways, I hope you figure things out, kid." The wooden man then returned to his walk.

-> CONTINUED ON THE NEXT TAB

Last edited:

• Justice was hot on Famous Pierre's tail, able to follow his unmistakable scent (that, and the trail of adventure that they were going down. The Helltaker had taught her a thing or two about following the action!) from years of experience.

When they got there, though, Justice seemed to pause, slow to take in what exactly had just happened. She lowered her shades, squinting her grayed eyes with inquisitive flare.

l7CwSGF.png

"Really, man? How can you tell he wasn't a Nazi? I don't see it."

Justice cracked up. Even if Famous Pierre or these kids - whoever they were - didn't find it funny, she knew Zdrada would've loved that one. It was important to laugh at yourself every now and again.

• --Sento Kiryu || Team _NJR--
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Topless Topless

"Oh good, you can talk." Sento nodded, taking note of the child's immediate demands as he continued tapping on the glass between him and the child. Fifty Jumping Jacks--with no warm up, it seems. Even Banjou would've flipped at that demand. In fact, he would've yelled right then and there. Still he probably have to comply. Otherwise, things might go from bad to worse.

"So, Warrior Of Hope kid." Sento sighed as he stretched, "Nice hideout you have here...Been looking for one myself. How'd you find it?" He asked, soon starting off his jumping jacks, keeping a relatively slow pace as he attempts to strike a conversation. He needs to pull out as much intel as he could out of him.

Though he still had his phone, Sento couldn't bust out with its Bike configuration without a Fullbottle--and as he inspected earlier, his equipment's all gone. If he could figure out where in the city he is, perhaps a plan could be formulated.

• "Well umm, yeah, you're in Arrendelle madam! And -----" At that moment a strange woodman appeared, and Anna could only stare at the woodman who talked to the newcomers as if this were ordinary, "okay, okay, what's going on?" Anna exclaimed, starting to feel as if she were missing something. She is pretty much shocked, so much so, she could only stare for a moment and didn't entirely register what Morgan said until finally, "Oh yeah yeah. There should be .... something around here.... I hope.... I've never really been out of my castle, heheheh."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Bixir Bixir

• Hilda.png
    AND
    THE SNOW QUEEN

THE GREAT FOREST

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
    Sparrow Scouts.jpg

"All right, I think we should run," David quaked in fear as wolves turned their attentions to the trio.

"I don't see a problem with that plan," Frida slowly backed away from the wolves. "How about you, Hilda?"

"I rather like that plan," Hilda began to hyperventilate just before the wolves charged at them.

The trio quickly bolted to the other direction as they and Olaf found themselves as the pack's prey.

Last edited:

• In the wee hours before school began, a couple New Jersaka locals took to the library to use school property for the spread of free thought.

Mitch, was a lanky sort of mutant with a long, apish philtrum with hands to match. "You got the good paper? The glossy @#?*. If any issue needs to look like a 'real' magazine it ought to be this one."

"My uncle hooked me up." Masahisa in contrast was pretty average. The only thing setting him apart from any other former Osaka natives was his incredibly minor staple-based quirk. "What's on the block? That tabloid court case against the X-Men?"

"That court case is the most important thing to happen to mutantkind since M-Day. If Xavier's loses, it marks the complete dissolve of the mutant sub-culture into everyone else's." It'd only be hyperbole if it were wrong. The verdict was hours away. "The only thing that could top it is the Inhumans screwing us over again."
    Mitch paused. "Yeah, that was probably uncalled for."

"Sounds like some heavy stuff." Masahisa moved the blank white paper and popped in the higher-grade 'glossy @#?*'. "All I did was review a club I got kicked out of."

Last edited:
  • City of Despair.png

• "So, Warrior Of Hope kid." Sento sighed as he stretched, "Nice hideout you have here...Been looking for one myself. How'd you find it?" He asked, soon starting off his jumping jacks, keeping a relatively slow pace as he attempts to strike a conversation. He needs to pull out as much intel as he could out of him.

bustup_03_01 -.png

"I got it as a reward for beating the seven Mecha Masters just a while ago! Now I can quick-travel to anywhere in the world in just a couple of minutes! Pretty cool, huh? That's why I'm the leader of the Warriors of Hope! Masaru said proudly.

Content that Sento was willing to follow his orders, Masaru looked over to Parasoul, only for his expression to immediately sour.

bustup_03_06.png

"Hey, listen up! If you don't follow your leader's orders, I'm going to punish everyone in there! You get to do ten laps around the cell after those jumping jacks, lady!"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

[The full story]
    Bixir Bixir @The Omen of Death

• City of Despair.png

• MJ held her head as she replied, "My name's Mary Jane Watson, and can we cut to the chase? This isn't the first time a psychopath kidnapped me..." MJ closed her eyes as she continued, "Or my friends."

Mary Jane's eyes opened into a glare as she questioned the strange girl, "So just tell me what do you want from us."

Last edited:
city-of-despair-png.831272

• --Ruby Rose || Penny Polendina--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    OST: Night of Nights ~ Kazoo'd

Standing before Ruby herself was a strange looking Beowolf. No, I don't think Beowolf is the right term for it. It appears to be a towering mass of a man, covered with strange, black substance akin to the goo she once saw during The Fall of Beacon. Before she could even strike the monster, a missile whistled past her, hitting the monster in her stead.

"Where did that...?" Penny glanced around, trying to locate the origin of that missile. Her eyes leading her towards a strangely decorated truck with familiar looking villains riding atop of it, the missile appeared to be coming from a missile launcher. "Ruby--!" As the robot girl turned to warn her comrade about a potential ally, the large humanoid monster bolted out of the alleyway,rushing towards the car.

"Hey! Don't ignore me, you!!" Ruby groaned, using her innate speed semblance to rush after Venom, catching up to him as rose petals trail behind.

"Oh dear!" Penny gulped, soon unleashing the blades from her back as Ruby got onto Venom's back, using her Scythe to hook herself around his chest. Penny would then use her swords, shooting them towards Venom's back hoping to slow its advance if the blades pierced its skin.

• Doctor_Strange_(2018)_logo.png

RORSEBURG, OREGON

In the dead of night, the chanting of eldritch tongues echoed in the once quiet woods. A group robed cultists chanted around an effigy of what could only be described as formless, incomprehensible and pure chaos. Their dark prayers were soon answered as thunder blared out as the winds and rain howled! Soon, an ancient force tore open the veil of reality as its unknowable feelers emerged and within a blink of an eye, the cultists were pulled into the rip before a massive eye emerged from the tear.

"At long last! The Sleeper sleeps no more!" the alien thing's feelers flailed wildly as its vile and wretched shapeless form emerged from the tear. "Let chaos reign!"

"That would be enough," spoke a calm and eloquent voice.

"Foolish mortal, do you not know who it is that you face?" The accursed horror's eye shifted itself to face the one who dared to defy its immeasurable power. "I fed on the screaming souls of universes. I drank the spoiled milk of dead stars. I am the emptiness beyond all understanding. I am the unclosing eye of the Chaos Dimension! I am Shuma-Gorath!"

"And I am the Sorcerer Supreme!" echoed the voice of Doctor Stephen Strange!

"Doctor Strange! We meet again... for the last time!"

"One could only hope," and without a moment's notice, Doctor Strange casted his spell: his voice groaned, yowled and spat with the wind and rain, and there was the sound of the crashing sea in the ancient words he spoke. Lightning stuck his hands and fire burned them-- Sparks skittered from the sorcerer's finger tips in a majestic display like the dream-hands of ancient gods. Yet, beneath all that arcane power beat a human heart as big as the ocean. The words were as hard as stone, older than the winds and were first spoken by boneless throats! And these words were answered! "Now, return to your endless slumber in your realm of Chaos!" thus by the powers of the Vishanti, Strange repelled the evil of the Scourge of All that Is!

"You've only delayed the encroaching doom of this realm, Strange! I shall return!" the Many-Angled One cursed before it was pulled back into its domain.

"And I shall be ready," Strange sighed as the world around him calmed and the hellish storm ceased.

Suddenly the Astral Form of his assistant, Wong, appeared before him, "Stephen, I see that you are unharmed."

"It was a botched ritual, Wong... I was fortunate that the stars weren't right for Shuma-Gorath's awakening," Strange turned to face the Astral projection of his assistant. "Now, what's the emergency?"

"A mystical disruption in the heart of New Tokyo."

"I'm sure that's just Princess Butterfly on one of her little adventures," Stephen rolled his eyes as he recalled the many times the Mewman Princess brought her messes to New Tokyo.

"No, Stephen... It is a mystical disruption bound by rumors," Wong corrected Strange's hasty conclusion.

"Rumors?"

"Rumors about the Puella Magi."

"Well now," with a wave of his hand, Doctor Strange opened a portal to his Sanctum Sanctorum, where Wong welcomed him. "Let's get to work then."

Last edited:

• Kamihara, New Tokyo

As the plane to Kamihara lands at the airport, a girl with pink streaks in her hair comes out of the plane, wearing the school uniform from Kosho Academy. This girl was named Ashley Taylor, a foreign exchange student from California, United States. She walks out of the airport and made it towards the tech district..

“Finally..I’ve finally made it” she smiled as she looked around the area, “I’ve finally made it to one of New Tokyo’s famous Tech districts!” Ashley said excited.

“I’ve only ever seen this place on a computer screen, but here I am!” She seemed to gush at the thought of finally being in New Tokyo.

“Time to scout out some things to put in my blog!”

~A few hours later~
    Ashley comes out of one of the stores holding a variety of bags filled with anime merchandise, “There was a ton of kawaii anime merch everywhere...I bought sooooo much!” She said happily looking over the next store, “Okay now let’s see what’s over here...!?” suddenly she spots what looks like a maid cafe, she sees a pink haired girl dressed in a maid’s uniform.

“Welcome home, master~!” The maid girl said in a singsong voice

BA7DE0E2-9FAA-4BAA-A888-36FBDA6FBF83.jpeg

“This is SO cool!” Ashley mused excitedly, “We’ve for the real deal right here! An actual genuine Japanese maid!”

A few minutes later after visiting the cafe, Ashley takes a deep breath and exhaled, “That was sooo fun!” She said cheerfully, “I had a blast hanging out with all the kawaii maids!”

“...!?

Suddenly she sensed something was amiss, “Oh my god! A witch!” She said,as she frowned, “Witches suck, doesn’t matter if you’re in Japan or America.”

Ashley goes over to find the witch’s location, and finds herself in an alleyway

“...?!” She spots a little girl in blue ribbons tied to her lower pigtails wearing the same uniform as Ashley with her dog, she looked worried, “You be a good boy and stay here. Okay Mameji?” She said

The dog known as Mameji whined, worried and scared for his owner.

“You don’t want to?” She asked, “I promise I’ll be right back! Please stay!”

This didn’t seem to solve anything as Mameji whimpered, his tail shaking slowly.

“What do I do..?” The little girl asked herself, “I have to take care of that witch..”

“Ka...Kawaiiiii!” Ashley shouts, “A little girl and her Shiba Inu...It’s the perfect combo of cuteness!!”

“What!? Wh-who are you?” The girl asked in shock as the Shiba Inu started to bark at Ashley.

“Oh...” Ashley shakes her head, “Sorry about that...I got carried away by how adorable you were.”

Ashley collects herself, “Ahem..anyway! You know it’s pretty dangerous here, so you should walk your dog somewhere else.”

“Oh, but, there’s something I need to take care of here...” the girl trailed off

“There is?” Ashley asked, then realized, “Wait, hang on. Sorry to ask outta the blue...”

She gets close to the little girl and looks at the ring in her finger, “but your ring is the same as mine, isn’t it?” Ashley asked

“oh!” The little girl realized what the Californian girl meant, “Does that mean you’re a magical girl too?!”

“Oh my gosh that’s what I was gonna say!” Ashley exclaimed, “I was chasing that witch’s trail just now. You were too right?”

“Yes..” the girl said as she looks at Mameji worryingly, “But Mameji doesn’t want to be left on his own.” Mameji whined as the girl explained her situation.

Ashley thought about this, “Hmm..I bet he’s worried about you.”

“But hey, I got this!” Ashley said cheerfully, “Just leave it to me. I’ll go knock that Witch out before ya know it!”

“oh but I..” the girl trailed off

“Huh? Oh, do you need the Grief Seed? Is that what’s up?” Ashley asked, “My soul gem’s sparkly clean right now, see? You can have it” Ashley hands the girl a grief seed.

The little girl declines the grief seed, “No, that’s fine....There’s a lot of Witches around here lately,so...”

“Then you relax and leave it to me!” Ashley said, smiling, “Us girls gotta have each other’s backs!” She transformed to her puella magi state in front of the girl.

D189A1BE-C927-441A-8E68-828585BDB025.jpeg

“Thank you!” The girl said, “Um, please be careful! The witches and familiars in Kamihara are really strong!”

Ashley nods as she runs into the Witch’s labyrinth...this begins her journey in Kamihara, New Tokyo

• The wolves pursued Hilda and co until they were a way out of the woods, Olaf franatically struggling to keep up. Their maws sleek with saliva and teeth razor sharp. The company just manages to stay ahead of them until they turn a bend, and miraculously lose the wolves. All they hear is some howling in the distance as Olaf exclaimed, "whoo that was close! Everyone okay?"

• --Ichika Usami--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon

300.png

It was a typical afternoon in the town of Ichigozaka, our heroes are tending to their quaint little sweetshop, the KiraKira Patisserie which serves not only as a nifty way to spend time together and possibly earn money while baking, but also as the hideout of the town's mysterious Precures--legendary patissieres that had once appeared in the Ichigozaka sweets festival and saved the people's smiles, sweets, and lives from a terrifying monster that appeared. While these heroes lay low, the townsfolk are drawn by the rumors of these heroes to the Patisserie.

unknown.png

Unlike most afternoons, however, the shop, decorated with tall, glass bottles filled with sweets, giant decorations of confectionaries and a whole lot of pink appears to be empty. Save, of course, to a small bunch of girls ranging from middleschoolers to highschoolers, wearing cyan blue uniforms with aprons and caps, with boots and accessories to match.

122790-jQKjSwWMcIof.jpg

{[Himari Arisugawa]}
    Sweets Doctor Squeaks

"It sure is quiet today..." Says the younger looking girl with yellow accessories known as Himari, who's seated behind the counter in the cashier's position. The girls were all watching the lobby in which the customers usually come in and wait, as empty as it is at the moment. The girls started to have a conversation on the matter, being answered by those in front of a bubbly aquarium-like display besides the cashier counter.

unknown.png

{[Yukari Kotozume]} {[Akira Kenjou]} {[The Elder]} {[Pekorin]}
    Cat of All Trades || Chocolatey Dog Prince || Not A Ghost Fairy || Fairy Donut Doggo​

"There will be days like these." A purple haired lass petting what seems to be a dog creature with strange white fur in her arms stated, as if expecting this all along.

"It is kinda dark outside, jaba." What appears to be a floating yeti of sorts commented, floating 5 meters off of the ground.

"Somehow, I feel deja vu all of a sudden..." A red haired woman named Akira stated, as if recalling this exact same conversation happening a while ago.

322340.png

{[Aoi Tategami]}
    Roaring Rockstar Lioness

"I feel ya, though it's nice to have a break like this every once in a while~" A blue haired girl with short hair named Aoi says, leaning on the counter beside the yellow clad one. "Especially with everything that's been going on. With Julio and Bibury and whatnot." She stretches a bit, looking out the nearby window. "Hmm...The weather's weird today, though. Could've sworn it was sunny when I came in."

322338.jpg

{[Ichika Usami]}
    Magical Hare Shortcake​

"Well...Since we don't have any customers at the moment, anyone wants to go shopping for ingredients with me?" The oranged haired one clad in pink accessories proposed, seeing as no one's around for them to bake for.

"Sure, why not. I'm getting bored here, anyway." Aoi nodded, soon turning to Himari, "Wanna come with, Himarin?" Aoi asked the cashier girl.

"Uh, sure. I think we need to restock our flour, mostly." Himari nodded, standing up and joining the trio. The yellow lady then turned to the two older girls in the shop, "I hope you two wouldn't mind watching the store for us."

"Not at all." Akira nodded along with Yukari, "You'll need someone in case a customer enters when you three are gone."

"Thanks~!" Ichika nodded gleefully, expressing her gratitude to the two highschoolers as the trio went inside the back rooms, changing from their uniforms into their casuals. Ichika had changed into a pink dress with white sleeve. Aoi had changed into a blue shortskirt and leather jacket with a white undershirt, and Himari changed into a modest green blouse with a yellow shirt and white sleeves.

"We're going now~!" Ichika waved goodbye to her other peers as the three opened the doors out of the shop, walking out of it. Instead of being greeted to a clearing in the forested area of the town or--practically anywhere in Ichigozaka.

"Eh?" The three girls uttered in surprise, finding themselves in the middle of what appears to be a large, sprawling city. Its buildings as tall as skyscrapers towering over their small shop. The alleyways appeared to be quite narrow--almost maze like.

"W-what the...?" Aoi gulped, looking around their new surroundings. "I don't remember Pekorin setting up shop here..."

"So then..."

"Where are we?!" Ichika cried out in a panicked shock, her voice loud--almost echoing throughout this bizarre location.

• "How'd you get here anyways? This place isn't exactly accessible by normal means." He asked as they navigated the city alleyways, taking note of the parade that's passing by on the main streets. Perhaps they could pinpoint where the parade started. Maybe then, they could truly start their search.

"Funny story...I was in the middle of trying to track down a guy who dropped his wallet earlier, and then I felt this...something trying to pull me in while I was looking around. Next thing I know, everything starts distorting around me, and an army of supervillain clones shows up out of nowhere!"

Uravity did her best to fit the cool, stealthy vibe of the Phantom Thieves' movements, despite the fact that her costume wasn't exactly fitting for the theme they were going for.

"...I guess I can't ask for autographs after we're done here, huh? One of my friends is, like, your biggest fan ever," Uravity asked tentatively.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back