• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Lucy blinked as she buckled her seatbelt, she looks at Squiggly and grinned. “Hi there! The name’s Lucy!” She introduced herself as she changed the Mellow a la mode back to some regular gum, puts it back in her mouth and blew a small bubble gum bubble.

What’s your name, Miss Zombie? Where you from?” Lucy asked, as she takes out a sketchbook and started drawing the chains she was just released from, adding details of the Spirit of Vengeance, “I’m from the WNA Academy in Eagle City.”

Last edited:
  • Olaf had just been created moments ago by Elsa and he was just enjoying life - well, his newfound life anyway - he goggled at the snow and just laughed and giggled as he rolled down the mountain with glee.

He had spent almost a day exploring the environment -so much in awe and joy regarding his own existence that he failed to notice them at first. But when he did, his eyes lit up and he shouted in more glee.

Three tiny humans! Three tiny humans walking through the woods!

He ran toward them with his stubby little legs when he fell splat on his face!

that did not deter him.

Plopping himself back up and putting himself together, he said the first thing that popped into his mind.

“Hi I’m Olaf! And I like warm hugs!!!”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited by a moderator:

• Hilda.png
    THE GREAT FOREST
    PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
    Sparrow Scouts.jpg

David jumped when the snowman walked up to them and introduced himself.

The cautious Sparrow Scout tapped Hilda's shoulder and whispered, "Hilda, that snowman just talked."

"I know, David, but it's not the strangest thing we've seen," Hilda smirked as she held back the urge to laugh.

"She does have a point," Frida mused as she thought back on their previous adventures.

"Sorry about that, Olaf... My friend just cautious around new people," Hilda extended her hand to shake Olaf's hand. "I'm Hilda, and those two are my friends, David and Frida... I don't suppose you know why it's snowing all of a sudden?"

• 1607154435371.jpeg

“Oh hello, David, Frida, Hilda!” Olaf said, shaking each of their hands joyously before pondering on the question for a moment, “Is it not supposed to be snowing?? Because you see I’ve only be around a day and it’s always snowing! Oh, oh, oh, are you from summer? I LOVE SUMMER!” He perked up, and a lightbulb flashed in his mind. “Ohhh I know! We can go to the person who created ME! She might know what’s going on!!”

• Carabiniere scratched her head at the sight of the wombat and emu at the table, then at the koala on the barbie, as the natives would put.

"I cannot relate," she says, shaking her head as she approaches Tucker and Claire, "haven't seen you two together since your wedding."

She shivered at that last word.

• ca7c2dc3946ed00a8df5e769f6de6755.jpg

f9a4da3002056f207258aca371da8376.png

At first, the young girl had absolutely no idea of what happened to her. She just woke up from the events that took place. For the most part, it's safe to truly assume, that it was a blur. Things at least were better than the dubbed Genesis Explosion that caused all manners of strange people to occur, who 'said' they were from other worlds, and she didn't have amnesia, but it was still strange. But, as she wanted around, and looked at the world around them, it seemed somethings was completely out of place. "W-What happened ?" . She asked in an soft, very worried tone of voice. This to eb dubbed 'National City', an cross between two places she didn't notice was a cross between. Eventually, doing some wandering, she managed to come into contact in which one would only describe as an robbery. Of course she was afraid. Any reasonable person who believed themselves to be but a mortal would honestly be. She hid herself away. Violence was not in her nature and never would be, so attempting to stop a robbery was too much.

It was strange though. Some capped woman, who appeared, took care of the robbers and flew off. Also, strangely, since she was right outside the door, she felt a tingly sensation on her, but brushed it off. She found it oh so stange, but.. Some part of her was at ease. At least the situation was diffused. Speaking of, she really needed to say thank you to this person, but she flew off so fast. She then somehow, was able to see far enough to keep up with where Supergirl was going despite her speed. This was so fricking strange ! Alas, she followed her anyways, determined to give her thanks.

• Supergirl

As she flew off onto other ventures, Kara couldn’t help but think of the civilians she saved. Hopefully they were grateful or perhaps they were too frightened and shocked by her appearance to do anything. She had left too quickly to give thanks. She would able to do at least one small endeavor before she returned to her apartment as Kara Danvers. So she flew around National City, occasionally stopping to stop some crimes here and there. She was flying off again when she heard a cry from somewhere..... a child. Listening in on her, Supergirl quickly flew toward the child. Then stopped in midair.... a child was crying, pointing toward a tree where a cat - yes a cat - was. Supergirl cocked her head for a moment then smiled and shrugged. Before floating down beside the girl.

“What’s the matter?”

Andrita Andrita

• ca7c2dc3946ed00a8df5e769f6de6755.jpg

f9a4da3002056f207258aca371da8376.png

She was at first very, very confused. "Um, Wait. W-What do you me--" . Immediately, her eyes widened. She saw the massive tree. She remembered the cat, and then remembered it was once in thr very top of this massive tree. "... W-What... How... I... I don'thave power... D-Do I ? " . She looked absolutely stunned at the implications. But, as much as she tried to fight it, inwardly, she was quote happy. Maybe now, she could make a difference... Somehow, somewhere.

• "'tis but part of our duty." Fox simply nodded cooly, an arm crossed, supporting his elbow as he posed gracefully. Soon enough, the Pro praised them for being Heroes in the shadows.

"Aww, thanks!" Oracle giggled, "It's kinda rare to hear praise from Pros! Hehe"

"Bet." Joker nodded in response, twirling his dagger before placing it inside his coat. "How'd you get here anyways? This place isn't exactly accessible by normal means." He asked as they navigated the city alleyways, taking note of the parade that's passing by on the main streets. Perhaps they could pinpoint where the parade started. Maybe then, they could truly start their search.

• beyond infinite crisis.jpg
    Mood: Actually Wasn't in a Mid-Life Crisis
    Interaction: N/A
    Mention: Crow Crow , Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Sebastian would just continue eat his cake after he had finished taking his last sip of the coffee while managing to not having some bit of a trauma all over his body when he had some small shivers on his spine, he would finish taking his last bite of the cake and sighed when he gently pushed the plate away near him before he looked on at the window trying to fit the pieces on why he had some mistakes earlier, Um, could I pay right now??

He asked politely and in a small sad voice at the same time, he was extremely full while trying to pull out his wallet from his cargo jeans because he would try to pay the order before he could try not to act sad while having the order to payed out from one of the waitresses in the cafe.

• CynthiaCheveuxAvatar1.png
    It was too late. No matter how many times he tried to sink his axe into the officer's new form, it had no effect on freeing him. He wasn't even sure if he was dealing any damage to what he had become. In spite of their efforts, this man was lost to Carnage's evil. Minerva teetered back, shrieking in the same fear her master was being taken by. In his state, Gerome was unable to keep his balance. It was the first time, since... Gerome could not even remember how long it had been since he had last lost his composure. He fell from Minerva, sprawling on the ground in an armored heap. He couldn't find the strength to get up, face first in a drenched gutter. His mask slipped, floating in front of him in the drain, sopping wet. Soft, choking sobs escaped Gerome's quivering lips.

As Gerome charged forward, electing to go for his own method however, Miguel could only reach his arm out in vain. "W-Wait a tick!" Miguel yelled out as Gerome attempted to hack away at Mulligan with his axe. Even so, between that second and the moment Gerome fell down, Miguel was hard pressed to keep out -- for just one brief second -- a dark, terrible thought struck Miguel that death would have been preferable to this fate that had befallen the officer, but so long as there was a chance, he couldn't give up hope.

"Mulligan, was it?! You have to fight that thing! It wants to take you over, but you're stronger than it! I know you are!" He called out, hoping desperately to appeal to the man underneath the monster.

"I-I could fight this thing... I won't let this monster take me over!" the police officer struggled to regain control of his own being. "I'm not a monster!" the symbiote roared before it broke free of its bonds.

"We get it, you're not a monster!" Spider-Ham braced himself as the symbiote creature grabbed the cartoon animal by the neck.

"Then... stop calling me a monster!" the crimson creature roared at the funny animal.

"Right! Noise! I know how to make noise!" Peni nodded, regaining her composure as she positioned herself away from the Symbiote for a little while, scrolling through her mech's MP3 songs, setting the volume of her mech's speakers to the highest volume. Luckily, when she rebuilt SP//dr after Spiderverse, she decided to put a radio inside of it. "One noisy song, coming through! Cover your ears!" Peni warned, warning the others before slamming her fist on the play button, the voice blasts out of the spider-mech's speakers.

The song blasted through SP//DR's speakers and the sonic waves created by it struck the symbiote! The symbiote wailed in pain as tendrils flailed out of desperation.

The creature shielded himself his claws out of fear as Gwen cautiously approached him. "Stay away from me!" the symbiote hissed.

"Chill out! I know you're not a monster," Gwen patted the scared creature's shoulder to calm it down.

"You don't think I'm a monster?" the creature lowered his claws to face Gwen.

"Well yeah, I'm bonded to one of those things too, except mine isn't as talkative," Ghost-Spider chuckled. "So, since you're not a monster and all... you got a name?"

"Name?" the symbiote tilted his head.

"Yeah, I mean maybe your dad gave you one?" Ghost-Spider shrugged.

"H-He called me..." the symbiote's form changed to that more reminiscent of Spider-Man's costume as the Symbiote stood upright.
    Toxin.png

"Jeez, guess your daddy didn't love you that much, huh?" Spider-Ham adjusted the neck of his mask as he nervously chuckled.

"Don't want to be a monster... Don't want to be like him," Toxin's eyes turned translucent and showed the fearful eyes of its host underneath.

"That's a good start, Toxin... 'Cause we're here to stop him," Ghost-Spider offered a handsake to Toxin. "You in?"

Toxin nodded as he shook Ghost-Spider's hand.

"We got a new friend to help us, yay!" Peni celebrated a bit, her mecha suit's dome now displaying a smiley emoji, signifying their relief to have Toxin join them.

"Awesome! Now, let's go stop a real monster."

. . . . . . . . .

This nightmare was far from over.

Cynthia emerged from the wrecked station with a dour look on her face, an unusual contrast to her always-cheerful demeanor. She was wrestling with many memories that were coming to surface at this inopportune time, and she continued to push these thoughts down every time in favor of staying aware of her surroundings.

She had just witnessed a man become violently consumed by a viscous monster. And in the same manner that the Risen had stood up where noble men and women had fallen, this man had been transformed into an equally frightening creature of darkness.

Her pegasus could sense her visible tension from the experience, and the animal brushed close beside the young knight as she and her allies came out into the open.

It was here that Cynthia was met with the same gruesome scenery.

It was impossible to look away from. Even if Cynthia closed her eyes, she could still see their helpless lives in her head.

And the scariest part of it all?

Cynthia feared losing this squeamishness—this creeping feeling in her chest that made her feel alive.

She wanted to get away from her own head.

She and Gerome had been brought up under the same trying circumstances, but they couldn't have turned out more different. Where Cynthia attempted to close the gap by looking for light in the murkiest of depths, Gerome tried to widen the gap between him and that light.

The light is a dangerous thing to play with. Playing with it for too long can turn someone into a fragile little thing, easily shattered by a single turbulent gust of hardship.

Gerome was on the path to callousness, and Cynthia feared being broken in the same way he had been.

If she grew into the same kind of hardened warrior as him, then who would be there to pull the heroes like him out into the light? Who would be there to bring her back to earth, preventing her from flying too close the sun?

Stop it, Cynthia!

Cynthia gave her own cheek some light taps, waking herself out of her dangerous thoughts.

This isn't like you! You have to be here...for everyone's sakes!

She had to be the hero that Gerome knew he could count on.

Cynthia hurried ahead in front of everyone after quickly mounting her pegasus. She turned to face everyone who had stuck by her this far, and with a few ahems, Cynthia was ready to improvise.

"Alright, everyone, listen up!"

Cynthia straightened her stance in the best attempt she had at coming across as the gallant hero she thought she was.

"I am tired of seeing all of this. So many good people lost their lives today, and all of us right here...we're the only ones who can put a stop to this rotten dastard."

Cynthia's pegasus lifted from the hard pavement, creating a light current of air with each flap of its wings.

"He thinks he owns this place? Well, we're not going to let him take any more!"

Cynthia's hand balled up into a tight fist, shaking from all of the feelings she had every right to unleash right here, right now.

Her eyes moved to Star, the princess who had witnessed her beloved home ransacked and destroyed with her very own eyes.

To Officer Mulligan, who nearly lost his life and was no longer the same man he used to be.

And lastly, to Gerome, who had been wounded in more ways than one, no thanks to the real monster still on the prowl in the city streets.

"We. Will. WIN! He is going to pay for everything he's dragged us through, if my name isn't Cynthia of Ylisse!"

Cynthia punched through the air, a righteous fire blazing deep in her heart.

"Gerome!" Cynthia called out to her old friend before addressing the rest of the group. "If the two of us take flight now, we can find out where Carnage is right now and tell the rest of you where he is. Maybe we can pull off a surprise attack!" she suggested.

Truth be told, Cynthia was a little scared of what her allies might think of her plan. She was still pretty green, and she didn't exactly have the smarts of a tactician...but she still felt like she had to do something.

And as Cynthia awaited their reactions, the distant sounds of a chopper grew closer and closer...

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Verite Verite Bixir Bixir SilverDingo SilverDingo

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    AUSTRALIA?
    Crow Crow
    "Yes, it was a very lovely wedding, wasn't it?" Tucker smiled at Carabiniere before turning to his lovely and very much living wife who was grilling a Koala on the barbie. "It's a good thing nothing bad happened! Right, Claire?"

"It was darling!" Claire took a moment show her stunning smile at her adoring husband. "But this Australia Day will be even better!"

<"Tucker! We can't stay here for long! Look, I brought dinner rolls!"> the Jedi butler then presented Tucker with freshly baked dinner rolls.

"Can't you see we're trying to enjoy Australia Day with my mum and dad?" Tucker rolled his eyes as he accepted McKenzie's dinner rolls.

<"It's all just in your mind, Tucker!"> McKenzie pleaded with the Aussie to snap out of the Great Outback Fantasy. <"If you don't leave now, you will be in permanent psychosis!">

Then a dinner roll smacked McKenzie right in the face!

The baked goods volley came from Tucker who repeatedly tossed the dinner rolls at McKenzie like a child as he whined, "No! No!"
    Danger 5 Dinner Rolls.gif

VATICAN CITY
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow (You can join at any point)​

The masked priest stood silently for a moment before pulling out an Uzi from under his cloak and open fired at the detectives!

PINGUINI HOTEL

"I told you he was a Nazi! You gotta do something!" Jackson cried out to the group! And it was during that moment that she came into the room.

Jackson was lost in the haze of love as he muttered out, "Ilsa."

Looks like you got that second chance buddy... Don't blow it.

<"He thinks he could hurt me?"> Ilsa whispered as she held Jackson's head before pulling the slobby American into a warm embrace. <"I will show Khrushchev what real pain feels like.">

• d5g97TN.png
    "We are the only versions, girl."

Morgan's facade dropped for an instant as her attention shifted to Rin for a moment. Though her strange regalia hid her visage, Morgan's venom came through clear as crystal. More to the point, the way she regarded Rin spoke volumes about how she was reading her intentions towards the Amulet.

"Fate? That old dinosaur? He's nothing! This is supposed to be King Arthur, mother? No rightful King of Britain would work with children and geezers. Let's get this over with already!"

i12svKp.png

Mordred glared at everyone, though he seemed to look past Artoria, as if she wasn't there at all. His eyes were on Rin, Illiya, and especially Shirou, and whatever he was trying to do right now. Whether any of them could discern Mordred's affinity for mana beyond what Doctor Fate had warned them of, the boy seemed to know enough to tell that Shirou was up to something.

Once Mordred had finished, Morgan raised a hand in front of her son, bidding him pause in his tirade. Morgan turned back to Artoria, her demeanor continuing to remain aloof and prideful, though not yet approaching hostility. "Now, now. This does not have to come to war. Even if they are woefully outclassed.

"I will permit your ignorance, sister, if only because you are doomed to that folly. You claim to be different from my Arthur, but you are so, painfully alike. Tell me, sister fool, what did Fate tell you of the Amulet? How many lies has that Lord of Order filled your pretty little head with?"

• City of Despair.png
    A.I.M., Conspiracies and Cover-ups are only the beginning! After defeating the infamous privately funded think-tank, A.I.M., the Avengers pushed on to celebrate the occasion only to have the Stark Expo to be brought to a sudden and dramatic halt by... Children!?

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png

TOWA CITY
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Venom2.jpg

The Weaponized Transport fired missiles wildly around the city and with a great amount of luck managed to snag a few Monokumas in the chaos... However one errant missile struck the Alleyway where Venom was.

So... those Sinister Six Wannabes have decided to be on neither side...

A sickening grin emerged from Venom's face.

Then there won't be any harm if we were to kill them, then!

And just like that, Venom charged out of the ruined alley with murderous intent.

Last edited:
  • “Sweet!” Olaf exclaimed, “I have a feeling that we’re going to be the BEST of friends!” Then he starts to sing in an operatic tone as he skips ahead, “FRIENnnnnnnndssssss! Anyone should have friennnds!!!! Big friends! Little friends! Weird friends, friends that burb, friends that chirp —-“
    And on and on in that operatic tone, occasionally stopping to giggle at a squirrel or something. Then continuing on, leading the trio further and further into the forest!

• Sakura (8).png

"Just water will be fine."

Asahina (7).png

"Got it! I'll have a spiked samoa, please!" Aoi decided after a few moments of contemplation.

Asahina (21).png

"Ooh, and donuts, too! I'd kill for a couple right now!"

"Coming right up~"

With a wink to Aoi, the waitress spun on a dime, her legs moving in tandem with her spinning motions like she was a dancer. In two motions, she was already halfway to the kitchen. Of all the servers in this room, she was certainly the most acrobatic, never mind the most striking, for several reasons.

Even more remarkable was how little time seemed to pass between then and her return. Whether Aoi and Sakura were able to talk about much after they had made their orders was blurred upon the arrival of the orders in question. The waitress nearly passed by their table with how quickly and gracefully she moved on those roller skates, though she lowered her center of gravity and pivoted 180 to face the girls again. Her smile spoke volumes about how she felt about this job.

"Enjoy your meal."

Lowering the dish plates and plucking each item and placing them onto the girls' table, while certainly brisk, was the slowest this waitress had moved before these girls. She stared at Aoi for a couple seconds longer than seemed normal before she went on her way, to other tables.

Aoi watched their waitress skate off to serve someone else, while Sakura was more than content to sip from her glass of water.

Asahina (9).png

"Hey, Sakura?"

Sakura (3).png

"Hm?"

Asahina (11).png

"Does it ever, just...hit you how big the world really is?"

Sakura (3).png

"What makes you say that?"

Asahina (6).png

"I mean, have you ever met someone with someone with natural blonde hair like that? I-I think I'm a little jealous!" Aoi said with a short laugh.

Sakura (8).png

"I've traveled all over the world, Aoi. We might not be in our old world anymore, but even back then, I'd be able to tell you that there's nothing special about having blonde hair."

Asahina (5).png

"Still...it doesn't hurt to dream a little, right?"

Sakura (7).png

"Aoi."

Sakura spoke with surprising seriousness.

Sakura (8).png

"You don't need to base your self-worth on meaningless comparisons like that. Stay true to who you are. You are far braver and far stronger than you could ever give yourself credit for. I've seen that for myself."

Aoi stared back at her friend in wide-eyed shock. For something that inspiring to come out of nowhere like that...

"Sakura..."

Aoi started fanning her face with her hands out of sheer embarrassment. A couple of tears were already on the way down her cheek.

"Stop! I wasn't ready for that! ...We really have been through a lot together, huh?"

"Indeed. Hope's Peak may not be standing anymore...but our futures have never looked brighter."

The two girls from Future Foundation continued to enjoy their day at the beach with fond memories and warm feelings filling their hearts.

But unbeknownst to them, something sinister was brewing underneath the waters just ahead...

Would they be able to enjoy their vacation in peace, or would they soon be forced into action?

. . . . . . .

"Excuse me!" Aoi called out to their server a few minutes after finishing. "Could we get the bill whenever you get the time? Oh, oh! But no rush!"

Bixir Bixir Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

[The full story]
    Crow Crow Daten_Naraku Daten_Naraku Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• A cold winter's chill woke a sleeping girl on the frozen tundra. Her arms shivered at her sides, and as she clutched her chest to keep herself warm, her teary eyes slowly fluttered open.

ManaketeMorganFrown.png

"Where...?"

Morgan craned her neck up enough to be able to take in her surroundings—the cold biting at her skin made it hard for her to imagine sitting up, let alone standing.

She was surrounded, on all accounts, by snow and ice.

"F-f-father? Mother? Where are you...?"

Morgan pulled her hood up and let out a long, shaky sigh. She knew she couldn't stay here, but...

...it was so hard to move. How long had she been out here?

• It was indeed cold and snowy, and icy and all those things. One of the drawbacks of perptual winter, Anna couldn't help but think. She still couldn't believe it. That her sister held such a secret! And didn't TELL her! All this would have been avoided! The thought of her sister drove her forward, and the thought of Hans. Handsome, beautiful Hans, the first man she ever fell in love with. They were supposed to get married. Supposed to. But her sister, the Queen, had refused! Ugh! What did she know of true love! It was TRUE LOVE! IT was just something you knew! But Elsa didn't understand, and in the end Anna didn't either. She looked back at Arrendelle, now a speck in the distance. Oh she hoped she knew where she was going! It was right then that she heard it, a faint voice, carried in the wind.

"Elsa?"

She spurred her horse forward, who looked and felt nervous. It sounded like a woman but not like a woman she remembered.

"Hello? Anyone there?" She called out.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

• l9XdKOe.jpg
    The waitress had remained about the food court, keeping mobile as she darted from customer to customer, racking up a count that was probably going to get her noticed... it was unclear if that would be for better or worse. Thankfully for everyone involved, she never seemed to stop moving, often moving from one place to the next. It wasn't like she was a full-time employee, and more often than not, she went unnoticed.

Call it a natural talent.

Even before the girls were finished with their meal, the waitress was back in that area, skating around with dwindling trays in her arms. She came back to Aoi and Sakura's table quickly after Aoi had called her over, a soft, warm smile gracing her features.

"Certainly."

Just like that, the waitress clipped a strip of metallic paper off of her belt, handing it over to Aoi. She waited there for now, seeming to study Aoi and Sakura. It was almost...

"If you don't mind me asking, what brings you out here? Club Con is a special place."

Last edited:
  • hyperdimension-neptuniaMK2.png

FEATURING

CHIAKI NANAMI

"Hey, Gwen?"

Chiaki took deep breaths as she jogged behind Gwen through the gates to Asgard, her iron sword drawn in preparation for whatever lied ahead.

Chiaki (7).png

"This thing is pretty heavy..."

Chiaki was more focused on her surroundings now than at any other point in her life. This was a real adventure she was on, so of course there'd also be real danger!

"...Any fighting tips? I probably should have asked that before we got into this mess, huh? Sorry."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crow Crow StaidFoal StaidFoal Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton & Co.--

Minako and the gang started feeling tense as the priest suddenly slowed down to a halt, the former SEES member drawing out her Evoker then suddenly, the priest took out an Uzi!

"Persona!" Minako pressed the Evoker onto her temple, pulling the trigger as Katrielle and Ernest yelped, hiding behind the Persona user. They glanced as Minako summoning a Persona that none of the group has seen before.

326.png

{[Vivian]}
    The Lovers' Persona​

A very pale skinned woman, clad in pink and blue sitting atop a floating mound of water. Green hair covered most of her face, her hands holding what seems to be a sword, while the other lifted a portion of its water mound. "Vivian!" Minako flung her arm forward, ordering the summon as a wall of ice appeared in front of Minako and the group, blocking some of the Uzi fire that would've been fatal to Minako while the others missed her. BARELY. Minako then unsheathed the katana she looted from Carlos, manifesting its power as she swung it, breaking the ice into chunks which launched towards the gun wielding nazi priest.

Man, that sounds weird when you say it out loud.

• Lugnut was not being very polite with Buzzsaw. "YOUR 'WORKS OF ART' MEAN NOTHING TO THE GLORIOUS DECEPTICON REGIME AND DO NOT BENEFIT LORD MEGATRON! TURNING THEM TO POWDER DOES!"

Blitzwing, shifting to his crazy face, laughs, "come on Lugnut, don't be mean to his lovely art gallery! Oooh! I know! I'll show my appreciation by commissioning you on Yatter! How much Shanix for full bodies?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• City of Despair.png
    Things have gone from bad to worse as the Stark Expo attendees now find themselves the captives of the Warriors of Hope! What are these strange children's demands? Will our victims be able to escape this mysterious complex in one piece?

• "...I hope Ruby's alright." Jaune expressed his concern. "She wasn't with us when everything went down at the Expo." He sighed, "She must feel so alone out there right now..."

"Don't worry, she's with Penny." Sento turned to his now awakened students, rubbing his chin. "I could check in on her if I still have my phone." He says, searching his coatpockets. Knowing that they're kids, they must've overlooked something.

Surprisingly, it seemed the children hadn't confiscated Sento's phone. When he thumbed through his contacts and tried dialing Ruby, though, he was met with an automated message.

"We're sorry. The number you are trying to call cannot currently be reached. Please try again when cellular service is reconnected."

"Where in the world are we? And... where's Umbrella?" Parasoul is starting to grow worried as she thought about her little sister.

"It''s sickening..." Sento mumbled on his own, rubbing his chin as he noted Parasol's fear. It's justified, after everything. "It's alright...I know how it feels losing someone important." Sento tried to comfort Parasol, "But I'm sure that wherever she is, she's doing her best to stay strong for you. We should trust in her to keep herself alive." He says, hoping that even what he says is true. From what he saw during the earlier Rogues' attack, Umbrella is...Reckless. But if his deduction is correct, then they'd have her kept alive, joining their ranks. "She would want you to be strong for her."

bustup_03_06.png

"Hey! Stop ignoring me!" the boy shouted before punching the door with a loud THUD.​

"You're all prisoners on the personal airship of Lord Masaru Daimon, the LEADER of the Warriors of Hope!"

"Masaru" pointed at two of the chattiest adults in the room—Sento and Parasoul—and huffed.

"If I don't get fifty jumping jacks from you two in the next two minutes, the rest of you are getting punished!"

bustup_03_02.png

"Oh, and the rest of you have to kneel while they're doing them, too!" he smugly commanded.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

[The full story]
    Bixir Bixir The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

• Dark_Witch_title_steam.png

As they were handed their keys, Yu took one and placed it into his pocket, while Rise took the other one. Yu then turned to Neville with a curious query of his own.

"I noticed the bookshelves earlier. Do you allow visitors to borrow them?" Yu asked, wanting to at least sample them.

NevilleNeutral.png
    "Of course. If you'd like to check one out, please visit the central desk on the first floor of that building," Neville said dryly, turning to point at the massive building at the center of the library. It couldn't have been more than a few bridges and bookshelves away—probably an eight-minute walk, at most.

"Both of the rooms have four bedrooms, a common living area, and some pamphlets detailing the popular locales on the island," Neville explained. "...I never really expected to be writing tourist brochures, but there's a first time for everything."

NevilleTalking.png

"If there's nothing else for me to answer, then I'll be leaving. I need to make sure Klinsy is doing actual record-keeping right now, and not...whatever her eccentricity of the week might be."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

[The full story]
    Bixir Bixir MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon MrSaturnUL MrSaturnUL Topless Topless TheElenaFisher TheElenaFisher

• Miguel O'Hara - Tatsumi Patch Station

1608235709136.png
    "Well, all's well that ends well. No harm, no foul, eh? Welcome aboard, friend. Toxin it is, then," Miguel chuckled somewhat sheepishly as it seemed the situation ended much better than expected. The power of humanity triumphs once more, and all that. With that, he quietly slashed at his own webbing with his talons and pulled it off Mulligan, having retained his identity and sanity with the help of Gwen, and donning the identity of Toxin. Not very subtle, but hey, if Brock (Thompson?) could make such a scary name like "Venom" remotely heroic, may as well give the other guy a chance.

Then again, shouldn't he be the one who knows how it all turns out anyway? Bah, different timelines muddle everything up after all.

To Cynthia's speech, the S-Man gave a singular clap, letting out a whistle through his mask. "Not bad, squirt. You know how to give a shock of a speech, at least," he complimented. Despite her words, the hero could tell she was a bit shaken by everything that was going on, and pondered to himself as to whether or not the speech was more for herself than the others, but said nothing about it. No needed to rattle the beehive at a time like this.

As the girl and Gerome prepared to take off to scout around once more however, it seemed that a strange sound gradually began to come into earshot. Indistinct at first, but with Miguel's enhanced hearing, he was able to faintly make it out. "Is that a... helicopter?" Miguel uttered, furrowing his brow underneath his mask. These people knew what choppers were, right? Probably? No? "I think someone's coming to us from the sound of it," he hazarded to guess.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back