• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• "Any sad moment can be cured with my lovely treatment of happiness~" Hideri winked as the order was taken. It wasn't too long before she came with it.

As a final step, Hideri would paint the top of the cake, squeezing chocolate on it to write motivational words and depict a face.

"Do your best beam~" Hideri made a heart with her fingers.

"Moe moe kyun~ is a maid cafe thing by the way, something that we definitely aren't," Hideri would whisper into Sebastian's ear before skipping away.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Last edited by a moderator:

• beyond infinite crisis.jpg
    Mood: Happy on The Motivational Words in The Chocolate Icing
    Interaction: Hideri
    Mention: Crow Crow

Sebastian wasn’t fazed by the wink from the maid as his order wasn’t too long to came with it and the maid squeezed chocolate to make motivational words of some sort as she whispered into his ear that moe moe kyun is actually a maid cafe thing before she skipped away, I could eat all of my problems right now but I'll simply just eat my problems slowly while thinking of what will be happening later on…

He thought to himself about eating away all of his problems right away, he could just eat fast and walk out of the cafe after paying but he slowly ate his order while taking a look outside of the window before he took a small sip of his frappuccino. He was actually shocked on how good the cake tastes and he must be very happy that the motivational words in the chocolate was put out by the maid made him happy now, he continues to slowly ate his cake while he is very happy now on the fact that he is now happy once again but he really needs to take it properly.

Last edited:
City of Despair.png

• Sample Problem(No.0)
    {Is X = HOPE or DESPAIR?}
    --Sento Kiryu || Team _NJR
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Topless Topless

"Oh, Princess Parasoul! So you were captured too, huh..." Sento turned to the Canopy Royalty, greeting her ever so casually as she asked about their whereabouts as well as an inquiry if they're in the Stark Expo when the Warriors Of Hope struck. "I don't know where we are at the moment, but if I could hazard a guess, we seem to be in a holding cell of sorts." He answered, glancing about the room. "Judging by the presence of that child over there, I believe we were taken to their base of operations. Or at least, one of them." He deduced, turning back to Parasoul. "I don't have anything to go on in terms of anything geographical though--there doesn't seem to be any windows to peek out from." He sighed, soon moving on to the next question, his arms crossed. "As for the other question...I am, though I don't believe we've formally been introduced to each other." He answered, before introducing himself. "My name is Sento Kiryu, I teach Weapons Engineering with a side of Theoretical Physics at Beacon Academy and supervisor of 2nd Year Student Huntress Team RNJR. I was invited there to take notes on Mr. Stark's latest technological marvels as well as speak to Professor Pym. Figured I make it a business trip so that my students could learn more about them." He nods, soon gesturing to the circle of teens, sitting down and looking around the room. "Though in my carelessness, it seems that Team RNJR's leader is missing, along with my Assistant as they fled the party due to them violating the No Weapons policy. I can only hope they're alright."

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    PIERRE'S MANSION, ITALY
    Crow Crow

<"Tucker is going through the grief of losing his wife has taken a toll on his sanity,"> McKenzie shook his head at the sorry state of Tucker. <"But there is a way to save him!"> McKenzie pulled out what appeared to be a glove with space-age technology around it, the glove emanated power from its very look alone.

<"Here's yours,"> McKenzie then slipped an identical glove on Carabiniere's hand. <"These dreamwalker gloves will allow us to enter Tucker's mind and hopefully bring him back to reality! However, once we enter, there are only two ways for us to leave... Either Tucker wakes from his pill-induced state or Holly must pull our hands away from Tucker's head!">

McKenzie turned to shout at Holly what she needs to know if the worst were to happen, <"Holly! If it appears that we are under a mental assault by Tucker's dream demons then sever our bonds from his ginger head!">

"Yeah, whatever..." Holly waved her hand as her focus remained squarely on the television.

<"Now, Carabiniere!"> McKenzie with the force of the Seven Lucky Gods backing him took the ship girl's hand and planted both her and his hands on Tucker's head. <"We must save Tucker from himself!">

THE VATICAN CITY
    Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow
    Azazel1Idle.png
    The group's guess that none of the Hotel Staff were Nazis was right!

"My friends, this is a party! You won't find any Nazis here!" Famous Pierre explained to the group.

"Nazis?" Azazel joined in on the conversation.

"Azazel! You're an angel, please tell my friends that they are barking at the Christmas tree!" Pierre urged.

"Well, I'm not sure... there were some suspicious people in the upper floors of this hotel... Not sure if they're Nazis or Fetishists," the Curious Angel shrugged.

Last edited:
City of Despair.png

• 1605527885092.png

"I'm surprised that you recognized me. I guess there is no need for me to introduce myself to you. Regardless, it's nice to meet you, Mr. Kiryu. I believe I have heard about Beacon Academy before, but to be honest I haven't dwelled much about it other than the fact that it teaches young people to become effective hunters, the other school similar to that being U.A. for upcoming superheroes." Parasoul replies calmly. "But just like you, I too was invited to the Stark Expo, specifically going to have a bit of a business talk with Mr. Stark. My sister was along with me, seemed to be going along well with one of the Avengers, even giving her a pin as a form of appreciation." Her face then went down as she starts to remember what happened to Umbrella when the Warriors of Hope attacked.

1605528400482.png

"But then the attack happened. I saw Mr. Towa's corpse being played by those children and Umbrella...she screamed, and when that gas was released, I begged desperately for her to wake up before I fell unconscious. Now I wonder where she is, but even more so as I am afraid of what those kids might do to her. If only...if only I was just more..." Sento would notice her shivering at the thought of what the children might do to Umbrella. She is without a doubt afraid. After all, Umbrella is the only family she has left.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Meiya heard about the situation going on. Hearing about how the dimensional counterparts of the CPUs were busy with stopping a bootleg company ended with Neptune saying they will go lend a hand.

"One second!"
    Meiya interjected, before swiftly grabbing Histy and holing her close to her cheek while rubbing her face against the (fairy?).
    "You're so cute! Who's a cute fairy? You are!"
    She was acting like she saw a puppy and couldn't put it down because it was too adorable.

• kamen_rider_build_logo_romanized_by_markolios_dbyshrr-pre.png

In

city-of-despair-png.807669

--Kiryu Sento & Team JNR--
    OST: 火星の惨事/The Disaster On Mars
    Topless Topless Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Sento listened in as Princess Parasol stated her recollection of her events--which, fortunately, stayed true to what everyone must've witnessed. Mr. Towa's corpse defiled as a mere plaything...The gassing at the Expo, and the speech of the children who called themselves the 'Warriors Of Hope' and their declaration of war against the adults...

This entire ploy seemed to be too elaborate for mere children like them to perform on their own...But then again, considering the current world's order, who's to say it's not really possible? Dragons truly exist now, after all.

"It''s sickening..." Sento mumbled on his own, rubbing his chin as he noted Parasol's fear. It's justified, after everything. "It's alright...I know how it feels losing someone important." Sento tried to comfort Parasol, "But I'm sure that wherever she is, she's doing her best to stay strong for you. We should trust in her to keep herself alive." He says, hoping that even what he says is true. From what he saw during the earlier Rogues' attack, Umbrella is...Reckless. But if his deduction is correct, then they'd have her kept alive, joining their ranks. "She would want you to be strong for her."

Hopefully, there would be time to free her. Sento couldn't bear seeing a life torn apart because he chose to do nothing.

1605616064190.png

• 1605616170070.png

"Your words speak of motivation, Mr. Kiryu. I'll take those in mind just so I won't have any doubts." Even if those words are meant to lighten her, Parasoul still feels fear for her sister's well-being. Until then, she will need to focus on how to escape, retrieve her weapons, and find Umbrella before it's too late. "I believe we have a lot of time in our hands. What do you supposed we should do? Perhaps we may be able to persuade that kid into letting us go. Then again, he is on the side of the enemy, and getting us out by force would endanger us especially without our weaponry." She kindly asked.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

City of Despair.png

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png

TOWA CITY
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    The woman grabbed Ruby's shoulder and in between her panicked breathing and sobbing she pointed at a nearby alleyway, "The monster's there!"

Before the Huntress could even move, the sounds of the mechanical bears being torn apart echoed from the alley and from the dark alley, a mass of inky black tendrils crept out of the alley. From the shadows emerged--

Venom_Vol_3_2_Dell'Otto_Exclusive_Black_&_White_Variant.jpg
    --Venom.

"When we find who did this, we will smash their skulls--" green ooze dripped from the Symbiote's fearsome maw as Venom growled. "--And eat their brains!"

Last edited:

• Dark_Witch_title_steam.png

Neville led the Investigation Team through a grand hallway lined with massive marble archways. Anyone who craned his or her neck up would be able to see depictions of ancient armies and monsters interacting with one another throughout time, all overlaid by an awe-inspiring collage of Beatus' old constellations.

One could really only wonder how inaccurate this culture's astronomy had been rendered due to its unforeseen integration into Battleworld's geography. Would they have to recreate the entire painting, or would it remain as a historic artifact of what their night sky used to look like?

Through the large open spaces on either side of the long hallway rested a vast, interconnected labyrinth of outdoor courtyards and skyscraper-sized bookshelves packed to capacity with any sort of literature imaginable. It was as if this library had no need for walls, for the bookshelves were the walls (and in some cases, the walkways). If one looked closely, Syega-powered elevators were navigating people through these enormous bookcases.

Heaven's Garden rested so high in the sky that the clouds themselves were lazily drifting around just out-of-reach outside. If it ended up raining at some point, you wouldn't have much time to find cover, would you?

Crystal-clear water streamed out of suspended water tanks far above and fell from the from the tops of the stationary clouds in the distance, as well as empty sections of the bookshelves. When combined with the plentiful grassy patches that coupled the stone pathways far below, these artifical waterfalls made this a heavenly place to close your eyes or take a break.

A great building stood proudly at the center of all this scenery, popping out like a castle in the pages of a classical storybook. At the very top of the building was a small tower sticking out from the roof that was supported by multiple beams.

The Investigation Team followed the light clacks of Neville's platform shoes through the grand hallway, and then across a couple of open walkways and bookshelves at each turn.

Finally, they reached their destination: a stone tower-like structure off to the side. It wasn't a very long walk away from the center building, which was presumably where Klinsy and most of the library's staff lived.

Neville walked through the building's open entrance and stopped in front of a wall with two white doors.

NevilleTalking.png
    "Here are your room keys," she said, holding out just two metal keys, one in each palm.

"...And please don't lose them. They're very hard to replace."

Now that the Investigation Team had taken stewardship over their rooms, they had plenty of time to ask Neville questions about the island, get unpacked, and see what this exotic new country had to offer them!

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

[The full story]
    MrSaturnUL MrSaturnUL Topless Topless Bixir Bixir MagicalGirlToon MagicalGirlToon

Last edited:

• 0A1AE44A-4F71-488D-B391-4EC689D0F7C4.png

Lucy was sitting down on the rails of one of the island’s railways, holding a stop sign, looking bored. “Uuuggghh...” she groaned, “I’m so bored!! I should have just stayed with Van in Eagle City!”

Lucy looked down and noticed some new people coming into the island, “Huh? Heeha!” She grinned , “Finally some new friends!” Lucy takes out her ninja gum, the mellow gum

EF61D731-B3B0-4ACA-B8F6-E752F16410D3.png
    “Looks like I’ll be able to make new friends after all!” Lucy said happily, ready to chew the mellow gum to start the fight, she can already feel her shinobi powers coursing through her right eye, “Hope they know what’s coming to them!”

D216F0B3-AEFF-4831-A1D2-643CA1B3CD77.jpeg

• Now in the Hellfire based car, the undead lady and her serpent would adjust themselves to sit about as comfortably as possible, while it sped away on literal fire itself. This reminded the duo of a time when they saw an odd metallic contraption fly through the air, mostly in their dreams. When the ride would smoothen up, the lady would speak up to the flaming spirit of vengeance.

"So, what have the Medici done for you to pursue them?"

"Unless they've killed you as well...." The girl thought to herself, looking down at her skeletal hand. Leviathan could only comfort the undead lady with a soft nuzzle at the neck, which made her eye glance his way.

• Now in the Hellfire based car, the undead lady and her serpent would adjust themselves to sit about as comfortably as possible, while it sped away on literal fire itself. This reminded the duo of a time when they saw an odd metallic contraption fly through the air, mostly in their dreams. When the ride would smoothen up, the lady would speak up to the flaming spirit of vengeance.

"So, what have the Medici done for you to pursue them?"

"Unless they've killed you as well...." The girl thought to herself, looking down at her skeletal hand. Leviathan could only comfort the undead lady with a soft nuzzle at the neck, which made her eye glance his way.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Lucy saw the hellfire car and decided to follow it in the shadows. She hopped from building to building following the car, “Heehee! This is perfect!” Lucy said smiling to herself, “My first mission and I’m already having some fun!”

As Lucy jumped from building to building, her ninja senses were telling her about the danger coming from the car, this made the young ninja to grin wider, “Looks like my new friends in the car are really strong! In that case...” she chews on the mellow gum and created her gum weapon, the mellow a la mode,

75531015-B770-4E12-B1BC-55032BF2A442.png

“I’m in for a real treat!” Lucy said as she lands on the top of the car. She stomped her foot on the roof of the car, loud enough for whoever was in the hellfire vehicle to come out.

• --Sento Kiryu--
    Topless Topless Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

"For now...I suppose we should investigate our predicament." Sento nodded as he glanced over at the glass door where one of the Warriors of Hope were standing, peering in. Perhaps if he could trick him into disclosing where they are...Here's hoping that the blue haired one didn't give instructions not to speak with captives.

Sento casually walked over to the glass door, knocking on it to get his attention, his other hand in his pocket. Right now, anything the child would say could benefit them. Information is important, regardless of the source.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    VATICAN CITY
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

The group scoured the upper floors of signs of Nazi activity to find nothing really suspicious. However a masked Priest arrived via the Elevator which caused their Nazi detector devices to go into overdrive.

"Guys! Head's up! I'm getting major Nazi readings off of that priest!" Jackson warned the group of the masked priest's potential Nazihood.

• 4D865C0E-27A8-4890-AA8D-86FA0998F7C3.jpeg
    Lucy looks at the Ghost Rider and smirked, “Nothing really, I just wanted to see who was in that flaming car. “ she casually swings the mellow a la mode to the back, “I gotta say, the result is better than I hoped! Not the same old boring Shadow Ninja, but the Ghost Rider himself! “

6B4C164C-6523-453B-B181-93B2C2039A81.jpeg

“The name’s Lucy, I’ve only read about you in comic books” she said introducing herself, “Wanna play?” Lucy takes off her eyepatch and revealed a glowing yellow-orange eye as the metal around the two change to moving vines.

90159C21-5DB7-4B5A-A28B-2C7493AE2568.jpeg

• Supergirl

Kara Zor-El loved flying - no matter how many times she did it she could never get over the feel of it, the thrill of taking to the skies. Even if it’s on duty, like say patrolling the skies of National City for any signs of wrong-doing. It still baffled her that there would still be crime in National City - considering it was her city. Suddenly there was a crash and a bang and people shouting. Supergirl couldn’t help but smirk confidently as she flew toward the sounds.

When she arrived, it was to find a typical bank robbery. She floated there allowing the bank robbers to go about their business until coughing loudly. One of the bank robbers turned around and immediately balked, training his gun at her just as the rest of the robbers finally noticing her presence.

“Yeah. One would think it would be impolite to steal from a bank but hey whatever makes your buck!”

The robbers yelled and opened fire but their flimsy bullets deflected off her skin as she sighed, and zoomed toward the robbers, knocking out three of them in quick succession. She did a quick x-ray scan to make sure she didn’t do any lasting damage or even damage in general and found nothing but a few missing teeth. Good. Can never be certain with her strength. With that done, Supergirl turned toward the rest of the bank robbers. One had been shooting at her but she had been too focused on her X-Ray scan to even notice. And the other was taking a hostage!

“Don’t come any closer or I will —-“

Supergirl didn’t even give him a chance to respond as almost immediately his gun heated up, causing him to scream and drop it. And then just punched the other one in the face, knocking him out.

“w—what are you?!” The bank robber exclaimed, shaking in his boots, letting go of his hostage and making a run for it.

He didn’t make it far before he bumped into Supergirl again.

“Let’s see. I’m a solar-powered alíen that’s invincible but you can call me Supergirl!”

and she flicked him. Knocking him unconscious. After making sure the robbers were secure she flew off again just as the police were arriving.

• Uraraka2.jpg

"You alright?" Joker asked, checking to see if the girl was fine, seeing as she was trying to keep up with everyone with the best of her ability. "That wasn't too bad for someone who just encountered them for the first time." He complimented, knowing she was probably scared by the sudden change in scenery as well as their 'hospitality'.

Uravity let out a sigh of relief and nodded.

"Thanks! I'm glad I was able to keep up!"

Joker glanced behind him, as if checking to see if more guards are coming. "Let's move to the alleyways for now. We don't want to talk out here in the open." He suggested, as if telling the others to move before more guards show up.

"OK. Lead away!"

ALERT: 15%

As Uravity and the Phantom Thieves rounded behind a nearby residential building, they took a few moments to regain their bearings.

"Thanks for giving me a hand back there! One wrong step there, and I might have been a goner!" Uravity said with a short respectful bow. "I just can't believe it...you're the Phantom Thieves of Hearts! You guys might not be pro heroes, but you're all heroes in my book!"

The young pro hero gave her new allies a wide grin and a thumbs up.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• As Sebastian eats his sorrows away, Hideri walks up to one of his co-workers and whispers, "I wonder what happened to that guy over there..."

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

• City of Despair.png

THE WARRIORS OF HOPE

A.I.M., Conspiracies and Cover-ups are only the beginning! After defeating the infamous privately funded think-tank, A.I.M., the Avengers pushed on to celebrate the occasion only to have the Stark Expo to be brought to a sudden and dramatic halt by... Children!?

• Superior-Foes-of-Spider-Man-logo-1024x405.png

TOWA CITY
      The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Because you guys prolly should see a crazy ass Prisoner Transport Van speeding through the streets and firing missiles)​

The souped-up Prisoner Transport vehicle The Boomer-Mobile 'Whatever we're gonna call this thing' speeded down the streets of Towa City like a bat out of hell! And at the helm of this Mad Max-Inspired Monstrosity was the Superior Six™'s getaway driver and resident techomancer, Overdrive!

"Keep running over those bears, Overdrive!" Shocker pounded his fist against the dashboard.

"I know! I know!" Overdrive swerved pass a group of children wearing strange helmets to run over a Monokuma. "That's what I'm trying to do, Herman!"

Miu grumbled to herself before screaming at her 'mentor,' "You've got to be kidding me!"

Beetle turned her head to glare at the young fledgling super villainess, "What?"

"Why the fuck is the Quilt guy letting the Leather Pervert call him Herman and I'm stuck with FUCKIN' THINKERER!"

Beetle grabbed Miu by the collar of her sailor uniform and with a hint of venom in her voice answered, "Because you haven't been on the team long enough to casually refer to your peers by their real names! Do I make myself clear?"

"Uh-huh..." a nervous and disgustingly sweaty Miu nodded.

"Good," Beetle released Miu from her grasp. "And no more complaining... I'm trying to get the gang some credibility!"

Last edited:

• beyond infinite crisis.jpg
    Mood: Eating All of His Problems Away
    Interaction: N/A
    Mention: Crow Crow

Sebastian would take a small sip of the coffee after he had take a another bite of the cake in order to get his problems smoothly faded away before he could turn back into his left at the window to check the view while he is taking a another sip of the coffee, he is actually thinking about something that is peaceful once he is now retired like he would just live in a small cabin and would do farming taking care of the farm animals or such if he could just think about the decisions being made in his life, I would wonder what all lies in my life if I had just made very difficult decisions in the life I’ve been right now.

He thought to himself, he must be very worried about his decisions a lot but he could just never give up on the decisions and could just make it risky on having hard decisions to be made.

• Elsa stood in her ice-built castle, feeling freer than she had ever felt all her life. True, she had revealed herself to the world, true, now people were no doubt out to get her because of her magic but she had never felt this way before now.... Free... Free from restictions, from concealing, not feeling.

"I'm free." She said to herself while on top of her mountain, away from the rest of the world, where she can finally.... finally be herself....

She looked down at her hands, now free of the gloves that contrained them. Then felt a moment of sadness.

"I'm sorry, Anna."

Naturally, being so asborbed by the freedom of her power, she failed to notice the universe merging with the rest of the worlds being brought together. Though I doubt even Anna knows what's about to happen....

• THE WARRIORS OF HOPE

A.I.M., Conspiracies and Cover-ups are only the beginning! After defeating the infamous privately funded think-tank, A.I.M., the Avengers pushed on to celebrate the occasion only to have the Stark Expo to be brought to a sudden and dramatic halt by... Children!?

• TOWA CITY
        The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Because you guys prolly should see a crazy ass Prisoner Transport Van speeding through the streets and firing missiles)​

The souped-up Prisoner Transport vehicle The Boomer-Mobile 'Whatever we're gonna call this thing' speeded down the streets of Towa City like a bat out of hell! And at the helm of this Mad Max-Inspired Monstrosity was the Superior Six™'s getaway driver and resident techomancer, Overdrive!

"Keep running over those bears, Overdrive!" Shocker pounded his fist against the dashboard.

"I know! I know!" Overdrive swerved pass a group of children wearing strange helmets to run over a Monokuma. "That's what I'm trying to do, Herman!"

Miu grumbled to herself before screaming at her 'mentor,' "You've got to be kidding me!"

Beetle turned her head to glare at the young fledgling super villainess, "What?"

"Why the fuck is the Quilt guy letting the Leather Pervert call him Herman and I'm stuck with FUCKIN' THINKERER!"

Beetle grabbed Miu by the collar of her sailor uniform and with a hint of venom in her voice answered, "Because you haven't been on the team long enough to casually refer to your peers by their real names! Do I make myself clear?"

"Uh-huh..." a nervous and disgustingly sweaty Miu nodded.

"Good," Beetle released Miu from her grasp. "And no more complaining... I'm trying to get the gang some credibility!"

Lucy

Lucy struggled in the chains as she drops the mellow a la mode and her powers subsides, leaving the metal back to their original forms—as much as she hates to admit it, Lucy was actually afraid. She says this, “Fine. But I’m still bored, and this dumb mission my Sensei sent me to isn’t helping, I need something to do on this island.”

Lucy then looked at the Ghost Rider, “You mentioned something about human trafficking right?” She asked, “I heard back in Eagle City about people going missing, and that one of my friends mentioned something about looking for people who either have shinobi blood but don’t realize it or those who’s powers have already shown.”

She puts her eyepatch back on, “If this trafficking ring has anything to do with that, then I’m going with you. Unless you wanna waste time like you said” Lucy smirked.

• MafuyuClose.png
    As Sebastian eats his sorrows away, Hideri walks up to one of his co-workers and whispers, "I wonder what happened to that guy over there..."

Hoshikawa Mafuyu, Café Stile's pint-sized waitress, looked a bit irked over Hideri interrupting her walk between tables. When Hideri pointed out the customer in question, though...

I would wonder what all lies in my life if I had just made very difficult decisions in the life I’ve been right now.

He thought to himself, he must be very worried about his decisions a lot but he could just never give up on the decisions and could just make it risky on having hard decisions to be made.

He wasn't saying a word right now, but Mafuyu could sense it.

All of that pointless fidgeting?
    Staring blankly downward?
    Absent-mindedly tapping the food?

...It all added up.

MafuyuSeriously.jpg

"Is...is he having a mid-life crisis? Right now? At age 30-something?" she muttered.

Crow Crow AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

Last edited:

• SPARROW SCOUTS CAMPGROUNDS, TROLBURG
    PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (FULL STORY)​

Sparrow Scouts.jpg

The sun was shining over the city of Trolburg. It was the perfect time for the Sparrow Scouts' End-of-the-Year Camping trip. All was right with the world until...

A young Sparrow Scout poked his head out of his tent before exclaiming in delight, "It's snowing!"

"Everyone! It's snowing!" the Sparrow Scouts poked their heads out of their own tents as the young boy continued to announce the weather.

The scouts left their tents in delight to enjoy the snow, all except for one.

"Hilda!" David called to his friend. "Aren't you going outside? It's snowing!"

"Don't you think it's rather odd, David?" Hilda stared at the sky with an eyebrow raised.

"It's not that odd, it is December after all," Frida added. "Besides, it would be a good opportunity to earn our Snowman Badges."

"I suppose you're right," Hilda climbed out of her tent but couldn't help stare at the sky. "But Victoria Van Gale never mentioned snow on her report."

"Well, freak snow storms happen, maybe it caught her by surprise too," David suggested a logical explanation.

"David's right, not everything has something strange responsible for it, Hilda..." Frida chuckled before realizing that Hilda wasn't with them. "Hilda?"

"Aren't you going to come along?" Hilda asked her friends as she began covertly leave the campgrounds. "We need to get to the bottom of this, because I have a hunch that weather spirits aren't responsible."

"Well, we couldn't really stop you," David chuckled as cold beads of sweat trickled down his head. "But we could get in trouble if we sneak out of camp."

"David's right, Hilda," Frida walked up to Hilda in hopes to reason with her. "Can't we just enjoy the snow without turning it into a big mystery?"

Hilda continued to work her way further down the small chasm.

Frida and David shrugged to themselves before following Hilda into the chasm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back