• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Estelle looked at Sayaka with anticipation.
    "You aren't by chance gonna-"

Sayaka studied the Sword of Edrik for a second, before using her free hand to create a physical double of the legendary sword.
    She tossed the original to Estelle before looking at the rest of the group.

"I'm going to go look for her. If any of you wish to tag along, I can carry two of you."

Estelle sighed. "I don't understand what makes you so attracted to her, but leave me out. I think staying behind to protect the other CPUs should be priority one. I mean, she has a litteral Beam Saber from Gundam with her. I'm sure she's fine-"

"You ever stop to think maybe she's putting up a front because of you guys? A leader needs to be strong for her comrades, but if they aren't around, what do you think she's feeling?"

Sayaka turned around.
    "I'm Going, and that's final. Last chance for you guys to tag along."

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    CHRISTMAS PARTY, VATICAN CITY

The Christmas cheer was alive and in full force in the heart of the Vatican City! Once the group arrived at their destination, where Famous Pierre greeted them.

"My Friends! The party's just starting!" Pierre showed them to the entrance of the luxury hotel. "Come! There's no drinking age here!"

• --Stella--
    Interaction: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"CPUs are essentially similar to Gods." Stella explained to the neewcomer, "However, they are not gods. Simply country leaders whose powers are powered by faith." She soon glanced at the older Neptune. "If you're not Planeptune's CPU...Then who is?" The Black Rock Shooter asked, tilting her head in curiousity.

• beyond infinite crisis.jpg
    Mood: Being Friendly to Moon Girl
    Interaction: Moon Girl, Yang, Dola, & Kiryu
    Mention: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Sebastian looked at the girl whose name is Lunella Lafayeffe otherwise known as Moon Girl replied to her and takes a another sip of the water "Well it's so nice to meet you, Moon Girl.... we could just have everyone to know each other by now but I'm so hungry since the last time I ate was actually at Café Stile in Akiba... place got some great food and coffee there." He felt that his stomach is grumbling of starvation before he could check her wallet if there is some money left in his wallet for food saying to everyone "Anybody got some money for food or there's someone that can cook??" He jokingly said that to everyone and looked at the crater thinking that it needs a load of cement to fix the crater back, he then sighed in a hungry mood after he was getting bored now. Sebastian waits for everyone including Moon Girl to respond his question about anybody has money or can cook so he could get eating by now, he had to been into some sort of a hungry problem earlier after realizing that Cafe Leblanc is closed due to some sort of a technical issue inside.

Last edited:

• Lmo-NSgKN4PnARdM4zzzkjUVx2NxDHbBbWq9CZ6pNe3IVwegJ7ennAngmyvlXuJDAeS2cCuLuw=w2120-fcrop64=1,00005a57ffffa5a8-k-c0xffffffff-no-nd-rj

featured_channel.png
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Topless Topless AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
    featured_channel.png

"I'm more of a Drake, there's a difference - no wings, no flight and all," Dola comments on Yang's words.

"I could go for some meat right now!" Dola responds to Sebastian's request for food.

• Dark_Witch_title_steam.png

Klinsy watched from beginning to end, completely enraptured by Rise's perfectly practiced dance moves and stunning vocals. She had never seen anyone like her before, nor heard a song like hers! By the end of Rise's impromptu number, the young teenager clapped and cheered with enough volume to rival a small audience.

"Bravo, bravo!! I wish your concert was today, Risette! Please, do another song! I want to hear them all!"

Even Neville, deadpan as she usually seemed to be, clapped modestly for the young starlet, a small smile plastered on her face.

The lyrics...reminded her of a simpler time.

"Ahem. Klinsy, please remember what they're here for," Neville subtly discouraged.

"Right, right! Maybe some other time, then!" Klinsy said, still wearing an infectiously big smile. It wasn't long before she was quietly humming the melody to herself.

Neville stepped across the pristine white tiles of the outdoor terrace, ready to invite the group from Inaba to step inside. "I'll be guiding all of you to where you'll be staying. Please, follow me."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• beyond infinite crisis (2).jpg
    Mood: Got Confused on Linkle
    Interaction: Linkle & Adrianna
    Mention: Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva , Andrita Andrita

Hailey chuckles at Linkle trying to reply to her about it could lead her to Hyrule saying "Oh, you're from Hyrule at Mewnisse?? Damn you just got here in a portal I believe but I am so curious to see a Hyrule person here in Vale, what's the both of you names?" She turned around to Adrianna to give her a flirty wink before she could wait for the two to reply on their names while she waits for some kind of trouble to fix with either a big fight or a altercation going on here in Vale.

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton--
    Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"I'll pass on the alcohol, thanks." Minako raised a hand, denying the opportunity to try alcohol. Although, she is practically of legal age when she's been dead.

Still, the Mystery Detective Agency followed the celebrity inside the fancy hotel, wondering what awaits them.

• View attachment 784839
    Mood: Got Confused on Linkle
    Interaction: Linkle & Adrianna
    Mention: Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva , Andrita Andrita

Hailey chuckles at Linkle trying to reply to her about it could lead her to Hyrule saying "Oh, you're from Hyrule at Mewnisse?? Damn you just got here in a portal I believe but I am so curious to see a Hyrule person here in Vale, what's the both of you names?" She turned around to Adrianna to give her a flirty wink before she could wait for the two to reply on their names while she waits for some kind of trouble to fix with either a big fight or a altercation going on here in Vale.

• Linkle’s eyes lit up as she heard the woman mention Hyrule. It did exist! She wouldn’t get lost again. Plus this girl was offering her a free ride!

“Oh thank you so much! Please take me there! I have to meet Princess Zelda at once!”

Andrita Andrita AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc

• Uraraka.Ochako.full.2329587.png
    Uraraka didn't even know how it had come to this, but she was on the run.

She ducked through a crowd of weirdly faceless pedestrians blocking her path, trying to shake off the even weirder identical flying villains who were chasing after her now.

How...how is this even happening right now?! she thought, bewildered. There wasn't supposed to be a parade today! Thanksgiving's already over!

"Stop, do-gooder! Why aren't you wearing your merch?! You're under violation of Section 42, Clause B of the Kingsley Contract!"

"Th-the what, now?! I don't remember signing anything!"

"Stop this pointless resistance!"

Suddenly, an explosion went off only a couple of meters from where Uraraka had once been.

Her heart skipped a beat.

They're really trying to kill me over something like this?

Uravity turned on a dime to face her aggressors, sliding to the epicenter of the small explosion.

"Fine. I won't go easy on any of you!"

Let's do this!

Uravity quickly kneeled down, her palms now touching the splintered concrete that had just been blown up.

A pink aura flashed from her hands, and the rest was history.

Zero Gravity!

The debris floated up in the air, and Uravity sent the now-weightless chunks of concrete careening into the cloned Hobgoblins with the speed of a seasoned pitcher. The projectiles hit their marks, causing the Hobgoblins to double over in pain and disappear in a cloud of black smoke.

Huh? I was gonna save you guys, but...

The girl furrowed her brow in confusion.

Were they even human?

• -- Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts --

The Phantom Thieves, finally arriving at an alleyway on where the intruder was said to be spotted, witnessed a familiar looking Heroine make quick work of the Hobgoblin enforces, eliminating them using nothing but rocks and debris.

"Hey, isn't that..." Joker muttered aloud, as if recognizing the figure. However, there are other things they should be worrying about. Seeing as they had disappeared in smoke, that means...

{[Charismatic Enforcer]}

{[Drunken Sales Pitcher]}

A puddle of black gunk started forming where the Hobgoblins were once seen, and rising out of the gunk were several bizarre figures with a splotch. A bodiless pumpkin clad in a blue cloak holding a lit lantern appeared alongside what seems to be a walking skeleton dressed in a bullfighter costume holding a red cape and a sword. Both creatures appeared in groups of three, mirroring the number of guards taken down, spawning around the Pro Hero.

"So those Hobgoblins were Shadows after all." Joker nodded, recognizing the creatures formed out of the remains of the Hobgoblin guards. He drew his pistol and his knife, preparing for battle. "Let's go." He glanced at his teammates, knowing that they'd have to ironically save the Pro-Hero.

The Phantom Thief took aim, firing a couple of rounds at one of the skeleton Shadows as if the grab their attention. Afterwards, one by one, the Phantom Thieves of Heart leapt out of the Shadows, positioning themselves around the UA Student, guns drawn.

"We have the advantage! Don't rush this!" Oracle said aloud, cheering everyone else on as they soon unleashed a magazine's worth of bullets onto the Shadows--bullets, grenades, and even regular old rocks were shot at rapid succession, sparks flying all over the streets as they away at the Shadows' bit by bit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mood: Quite Concern on Dola
    Interaction: N/A
    Mention: Crow Crow , Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Sebastian turned around to the red haired girl when she replies on his question on trying to find some food to eat and decided to take a look on his phone because he actually don't know her at all since he just met her now, he sighed while she scroll through tweets and yet he just standing there in a straight face just to act casual... and the true feelings on loving New Tokyo is starting to develop in his own opinion just like he walk into the fire meaning that Sebastian overcomes through leaps and obstacles back in Seacrest County, he then turned around to his AMG GTR saying to himself in a cold yet straight voice "How do I fix the hood of my car now.... I couldn't make it in time because of that giant crater, I'll just fix it tomorrow then because I'm waiting for something here if some sort of trouble cam by....... but nah, I could just gain some trust in these new people by now because I need their trust to me." Sebastian looked at the group deciding to stay a bit longer before he checked the interior if there is some stuff including his luggage in the backseat that they are still there, yet he found that the rest of his stuff are still there now.

Last edited:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    NAZI SPLINTER CELL
    Listening in to Ilsa's tragic payphone call was the Nazi Splinter Group!

The Hate Monger then realized that it was their chance to destroy Danger 5 at their most vulnerable! "Wax Man, Black Demon! Search und destroy!" the alternative Hitler ordered the two masked and robed rogue Nazis, as the pair pulled out their uzis and marched out of their hideout in response.

"What about the other two?" asked the masked splinter agent.

"The Russians will deal with them," Hate Monger dismissed his subordinate's concerns,

<"Danger 5 will ruin you, Hate Monger,"> called out the voice of the surprisingly hard to kill Adolf Hitler.

"So the rumors were true!" the agent exclaimed in astonishment. "Hitler could hold his breath for a really long time!"

"Good," Hate Monger rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "It means his death would be much more agonizing."

Hitler however chuckled to himself in response.

VATICAN CITY

Famous Pierre shot another one of his famous smiles at the group, "Well that just means more drinks for me!" Pierre soon downed a wine glass full to the brim with one of his famous cocktails.

"And here, take these, my friends," Pierre handed the group a set of ear pieces. "These will keep us in touch with Jackson while we're out looking for Hitler."

Last edited:

"Let's get this show on the road, then." Akira cracked a smug grin, soon starting off by shooting down the Charismatic Enforcer and his red cloak, opting for his bullet to pass through its cloth.

• Gwenpool.png

The sudden explosion shook the earth beneath our heroes! While Gwen and the powerless CPU Candidates stumbled on to the ground, the Mighty Thor and Hulk stood their ground.

"Okay, guys... What's the plan?" Gwen asked the two Mighty Avengers.

"By Odin's Beard! While I too worry for the fate of the young godling, we must make haste!" Thor used Mjolnir to fly over the massive wall that blocked Asgard from the rest of Gamsgard.

"How about you, Jolly Green?"

"Purple Lady in trouble... But Hulk's friends in trouble too..." Hulk clutched his head and roared.

"Listen, Jade Jaws, I know enough about ol' Nepgear to know that she could handle herself even without going full CPU mode," Gwen patted the Hulk's back to calm the Jade Giant. "I'm pretty sure she could still do all the fancy magic stuff, I mean Compa and IF could do it and they're relatively normal."

"Pink Girl sure?" the Hulk asked.

"I'm totally sure!" Gwen nodded confidently. "Now go out there and Smash up some Dark Elves!"

The Hulk then leaped over the wall with ease and into the heat of the battle.

"Um, Gwen, are you sure we could still do magic?" Rom asked the Pink Merc.

"Well, why don't you try to find out?"

"Um, okay..." Rom extended her arm out and within moments a soothing green aura emerged from the former CPU Candidate's hand and healed Gwen, much to Rom's shock.

"Looks like magic's a skill after all, huh?" Gwen was astonished that her guess was right after all.

"We still have magic!" Rom cheered as the rest of her fellow depowered CPU Candidates rejoiced.

"Alright then!" Gwen pulled out her katana and pointed it at the gates to Asgard. "Let's go save Asgard!"

Meanwhile at the thick of the battle for Asgard, as the Crusader continued her quest in search for her potential partner, the Dark Elves surrounded her and then...

SMASH!

The Incredible Hulk crashed right on top of her and roared at the Dark Elves, "HULK SMASH YOU!"

Last edited:

Mood: Trying to Keep Himself in Control
    Interaction: N/A
    Mention: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    Topless Topless Crow Crow

Sebastian rolled his eyes when he got talked about by Yang while he could hear it before he is going to take his time to have something to do but he was either going to drive away from the group or staying there because he does like them now, he would now yet he already got some sort of a awkward situation.... so he decided to stay here saying to himself once again because he does like the people of New Tokyo now, if he could tell the stories to his friends back in Seacrest County about the life in New Tokyo once his trip is over if he just stay here forever and has to make something that is saddened him. Sebastian then looked at his watch if the time is right and it is right at all but he needs some time for knowing the new people because he did shook Moon Girl and introduced himself to her but he does to get know more about the new people even more.

Last edited:
  • Uraraka.Ochako.full.2329587.png
    "You could take a break from the hero thing! 'Cause we got this handled!" Ryuji cocked his shotgun as he awaited the shadow's next move.

"Apologies, but I'm afraid that we can't let you hurt her!" Haru kept her grenade launcher squarely on the two shadows.

"Hey! What's the big idea, ho!" cursed the Drunken Sales Pitcher. "We were only going to get the brat to get with the program!"

"If killing me was your idea of 'getting with the program,' then you've got another thing coming!" Uravity declared, her fists raised. She was grateful for the assist earlier, but...

"Just who the hell do you think you are!?" the Charismatic Enforcer tighten his grip on his sword.

"Wait, who are you guys, anyway?!" the pro hero asked in time with the Shadows.

"Thought you'd never ask," Morgana smirked as his eye gleamed with excitement. "We are the Phantom Thieves!"

"The Phantom Thieves?!" the impish shadow panicked. "The Boss isn't gonna like this, ho!"

The Phantom Thieves? Those vigilantes are the ones who saved me? she thought, managing to score a quick glance at each of their costumes before focusing on the enemy once again.

I've gotta admit...I really like the outfits! I wonder if I'd look good with a mask on...?

"Doesn't matter who they are!" the skull-faced shadow snapped at the smaller shadow. "We'll cut them down like we do with all the rest!"

No time for thinking, Ochako! Here they come!

Uravity took one quick glance back at the Phantom Thieves of Heart, flashing them a quick, determined smile.

"Thanks for the assist. I mean it! Now, let's take these things down!"

"Let's get this show on the road, then." Akira cracked a smug grin, soon starting off by shooting down the Charismatic Enforcer and his red cloak, opting for his bullet to pass through its cloth.

Uravity took the first step into the fight, running towards the nearest Jack o' Lantern while hoping the Thieves would back her up with some of those weapons they'd been brandishing seconds ago. She had no idea how they fought or if they even had powers, but any help was good help when up against a group of enemies like this!

Last edited:

• Logo_-_Kiryu_Coco-Coco_Ch._01.png

Lmo-NSgKN4PnARdM4zzzkjUVx2NxDHbBbWq9CZ6pNe3IVwegJ7ennAngmyvlXuJDAeS2cCuLuw=w2120-fcrop64=1,00005a57ffffa5a8-k-c0xffffffff-no-nd-rj

featured_channel.png
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Topless Topless AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc
    kFRGjPF2Gh-4J_ZSKg8QiXYr_l14V5Of6fZ5dBOQOtwWTOMQ6yIsjnLwbf-SM_8Ba08pV9Io2A=s64-k-nd

"I know, and I haven't been able to figure it out myself," Dola says, "I don't even know how I reached that high, or where I even fell from. One moment I was hanging around my home, next moment I'm descending!"

"Why not we trace your steps?" Coco suggests.

"All the way up there?" Dola asks, "I'm a drake, not a dragon!"

"Well, I'm a dragon," Coco says, pointing to her corset area.

Last edited by a moderator:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    PIERRE'S MANSION, ITALY
    Crow Crow

Holly, however, didn't care that some battleship forcibly tore the door to Famous Pierre's Mansion off its hinges! She still upset that her order from Nachos Italianos hasn't arrived yet. The teen sulked on the couch before lazily extracting the katana from her head.

McKenzie shook his head at Holly's rudeness before turning his attention the guest, <"Ms. Carabiniere! I'm sorry to say but Master Pierre is on a mission... But we do have one other friend of his with us!"> McKenzie looked over his shoulder to see that Tucker was missing. McKenzie smacked his own forehead in disbelief, however the force spoke to the Ninja Jedi Master and it told him where to find the Aussie.

<"Tucker!"> McKenzie banged his fist against a solitary white door at the end of a long and lonely hallway. <"Come out of the 'Cheer up' room! We have a guest!">

Behind the door was a weeping Tucker, who leaned against the door while he clutching a box full of pills.

"I can't handle this anymore, McKenzie! I'm turning to pills!" cried the Aussie in between sobs. "Pierre's vast collection of Mr. Pills will fix my life!" the Ginger man shoved a handful of unmarked pills into his mouth as he sloppily consumed them.

<"Damn it, Tucker!"> McKenzie shouted as he banged at the door. <"I'd open this door and beat some sense into you!">
    Danger 5 Lion Paws.gif

VATICAN CITY
    "Actually, Dog," Jackson spoke over through the communicator. "I've got a zero on Hitler... but we still got to keep our cover."

From Jackson's vantage point, the American kept his binoculars at the penthouse where the Hate Monger's Nazis are keeping Hitler. "We still don't know what the Nazis are doing in the Vatican... Maybe they're trying to make a hoard of Vampires? Vampire Nazis?"

Back at the Party, Famous Pierre chuckled at Jackson's guess, "But my friend, we already killed Baron Blood! We don't have to worry about him anymore!" After another hearty chuckle Famous Pierre guided the team into the luxury hotel for some Christmas Merriment!

• P4G.png

HEAVEN'S GARDEN
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
    Rise_Kujikawa_protrait.png
    Naoto.png

Rise giggled as she soaked up all the adoration she was given, "Thank you! Thank you! It wasn't much, but I can't just say no."

"Honestly, you should have seen the concert we had at Junes," Yosuke added.
    "Ahem. Klinsy, please remember what they're here for," Neville subtly discouraged.

"Right, right! Maybe some other time, then!" Klinsy said, still wearing an infectiously big smile. It wasn't long before she was quietly humming the melody to herself.

Neville stepped across the pristine white tiles of the outdoor terrace, ready to invite the group from Inaba to step inside. "I'll be guiding all of you to where you'll be staying. Please, follow me."

"Right," Naoto grabbed her luggage turned her head to the rest of the investigation team. "Let's go."

Mood: Already Accepting The Offer to Help a Case
    Interaction: Moon Girl
    Mention: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts , Topless Topless , Crow Crow

Sebastian looks at Moon Girl with an eyebrow raised when she asked him to help out a mystery (or a case as he called it) and replied to Moon Girl, "Of course I'll help out in this case of yours, Moon Girl. Is it a murder case that went unsolved and forgotten or some old, ongoing case that's still investigated on? I was not thinking that the reward for taking part be tons of cash prize, especially after I just got plenty from Coco here for the damage."

Sebastian asked, referring to the large dent visible on the hood of his AMG GTR.

"Plus, I ain't like those corrupted "cops" that asks for money all the time."

He added, chuckling at the end while he pondered about the last statement. Money wasn't what cops like Sebastian were supposed to work for. Especially for someone like him who dedicates to serving and protecting the law. Mysterious, difficult cases not unlike the one he's being offered by Moon Girl to take part in always catch his interest even way back in Seacrest County if he wasn't chasing down street racers every now and then. This could be a interesting change of pace.

Last edited:

• The newsman stared at the camera. "Good afternoon. I'm Earl Davis with WHiH." A functional but corny graphic slid in with an old stock photo of the famously progressive leader of the X-Men looking bothered. "In a surprising turn of events, Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters is being sued for discrimination. The institution of the mutant community came under fire after 17-year-old Francis Byte was denied a scholarship...because he wasn't a mutant."

"It's the last thing any superpowered teenager wants to hear." The talking head spoke over glorified b-roll from around the thoroughly upper-middleclass Byte household. "Through a freak accident involving the criminal Gamesman, young Francis Byte's powers were awakened. The only issue for the youth was finding the right school to enroll in."

Byte's father, an aging yuppie type, sat at the kitchen table. "Naturally we tried applying him to Xavier's. It's a household name!"

"But the problem started after the application process" The talking head spoke over footage over young Francis holding up his rejection letter. "Mutant exclusivity has been the status quo at Xavier's since its inception, with exceptions being the exception and not the rule."

The boy looked distraught, staring just below where the lens filmed. "I don't think this is what Xavier would've done, or that it was the morally right thing to do at all."

They cut to footage from earlier in the day, in front of the courthouse. "The faculty sees the situation differently."

"In the professor's absence, as in previous cases, we've attempted to stay true to the precedent set by him." The bombastic blue Beast stood in front of the camera in his finest suit. "In the current state of education, Xavier's is no longer the only game in town, so to speak."

"24 hour coverage of this landmark case will begin after our regularly scheduled news broadcast." He paused briefly before putting on a cheesy smile. "Before that, we're hearing from the woman who beat up Spider-Man, June Jitsui! up next."

The bullet had unfortunately missed the Charismatic Enforcer, causing the skeleton man to simply twirl gracefully and he then swung his red cape about. Weird, technicolor spiraling orbs materialize in the air as they was then shot toward towards Ochako!

Meanwhile, the Drunken Sales' Pitcher moved around, soon raising his lantern which shot out orbs of flame which, upon landing on the ground below Fox, bursted into flames!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back