• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
--Ruby Rose--
Topless Topless Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Right!" Ruby nodded, carrying her scythe as her sister provoked the mafioso to attack, however, much to their dismay, he seemed to have called on a puff of smoke which allowed him to escape, a masked person in a shadowy cape then reminded Yang of something, but before Ruby could ask, the figure corrected her as the 'Prowler' before grabbing her arm and tossing her towards a nearby building, glaring at her with the warning not to get in their way. Just as he said this, Ruby swung her scythe at the assassin before he disappeared for good, leaving both of them confused as to where they went.

"I don't know, but I got a feeling that that isn't the end of that..." Ruby answered her sister, as the two was then approached by a little horned faunus girl asking if they're alright, although her voice was quite soft when she approached the two Huntresses. "Yes, we are." Ruby nodded, "Are you alright though?" She asked back the child, seeing as she was in the vicinity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanna Kamui
Vale City, Valpan

--For Love nor Money--

When the Goldilocks asked the little dragon girl if she is too young to be alone outside, she says "I'm...fine being with just myself." The Little Red Riding Hood follows up, asking if she is alright. Kanna nods before turning to the direction of where the enemies went off, or at least she would assume. "Those people..." She says "What were they doing to that place?" She is very curious as to what just happened before her eyes. What is their reason to sabotage such a peaceful business such as a Dust shop?

Kanna looks back at the two girls and ask "By the way, who are you two?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    GYMNASIUM
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

After the squid kid was eliminated and Johnny Hitler's astonishing dodges around the squid's spiteful attacks, it was all down to Hitler and Famous Pierre. Just like on the beaches of Normandy, the two fought long and hard for the victory and just as Pierre seemly had it won... Hitler had but one last trick up his sleeves.

"Ich bin SLINGSHOT!" Hitler called out his final maneuver which stopped the cheering and chanting of the crowd as they watched with baited breaths to see the outcome of this heated match.
    Danger 5 Slingshot.gif
    Famous Pierre tried to emulate Hitler's attack only to miss the lunch ball completely. Defeated and heartbroken Pierre sobbed while the German Dictator Chuckled at his plight.

"JOHNNY HITLER IS THE COOLEST KID IN THE MULTIVERSE!" a Gweeb proudly announced to the student body before they ran towards Johnny Hitler to celebrate the monuments occasion.

Defeated and humiliated Pierre ran out of the gymnasium sobbing. Hitler and the other students coldly mocked him.

The mockery ended when Holly approached Johnny Hitler, "Hey, Johnny!"

Hitler raised his hand and greeted Holly with, "Heil!" as the other students moved away from the two to allow the pair to have some alone time.

"So, I was just wondering..." Holly was about to ask Hitler a question just as the Führer actually got a good look at her and her stunning golden locks and beautiful sapphire eyes.
    Danger 5 Holly Valkyrie.gif
    Hitler spaced out which made Holly feel a bit uncomfortable.

"Uh, hello?" Holly tried to snap Hitler from the trance, "Is anybody there?"

Holly succeeded as Hitler shook his head and snapped out of the trance.

<"Yeah, I'll be this date,"> Hitler coolly agreed, with with an air of confidence in his voice.

Hitler saluted as he celebrated his victory over love and Famous Pierre but it was not to last...

"Quit your gloating, Johnny Hitler," the Principal appeared on the scene and disrupted Hitler's celebration, "And pick up ten papers!"

Hitler was shocked to find out that after all his careful planning to keep his popularity up high, that he was in trouble, <"What for?">

"For all those books you've burned!" the Principal explained to Johnny Hitler as he went off to do more principalling.
    Danger 5 Ten Papers.gif
    Begrudgingly, Hitler did just as he was told. The Villainous Nazi Dictator retrieved numerous papers on school grounds. He crumpled them as he shook his fist as his hatred for the Principal grew. Just as Hitler was about to finish the task and pick up the tenth and final paper....
    Danger 5 Hi Hitler.gif
    Hitler shoved the balled-up paper where the sun doesn't shine... Which momentarily immobilized the Russian spy. Hitler, ever the opportunist, used that moment to flee the scene.

Ilsa was unable to fire her gun as Hitler disappeared into a crowd of students ready to go home and get ready for tonight's dance.

Holly and Michelle approached Ilsa only to really wave goodbye to Johnny Hitler.

"Bye, Johnny! See you at the dance!" Holly smiled and waved at Hilter until she noticed Ilsa also looking at Hitler's direction. Holly glared Ilsa with hate, "Keep your paws off of my date, Lisa Lezpez!" and with that butchering of the name 'Lopez', Holly and her friend walked off.

<"Date?"> Ilsa was confused with the matter as she turned to Marie, <"Do you know what she's talking about?">

• spider-verse (1).png
    BROOKLYN, NEW TOKYO, VALPAN

Miles Morales.png

Miles walked down the sidewalk on his way back home after a rather busy day. Miles checked the time on his phone to see that he had ample time before his parents start worrying.

Okay, stopped a few muggings, saved the cafe place that Pete likes and still have time to make it home...

Miles smiled at himself.

Not bad for a Spider-Man, if I do say so myself...

Miles then noticed a street artist was spray painting a mural on the wall of an old apartment complex.
    Uncle Aaron.jpg

Miles's eyes widen when he got a closer look of the artist, "Uncle Aaron!" Miles ran up to the man with arms wide.

"Miles!" the street artist pulled Miles into an embrace, "I haven't seen you for months, man!"

"Yeah, well dad's been very protective ever since that whole thing in Brooklyn Visions..." Miles looked down at his shoes as his mind flashed back to the final days of Brooklyn Visions before the incident.

"Must be rough, man," Aaron frowned as he could feel the sorrow from Miles and in an attempt to lighten the mood, he changed the subject, "But that new school's treating you good, right?"

"Yeah, Shujin's great... Got lots of friends there," Miles gave a weak smile to his uncle, "And there's this girl..."

"You did the shoulder touch, right?" Aaron quickly asked his nephew, "'Cause the shoulder touch always works..."

"Yeah and..." Miles rubbed his arm in embarrassment, "She kinda hates me now."

"Really?" Aaron was amused by the news, "After the shoulder touch?" He slung his arm around Miles's shoulder to pull him for a noogie, "Man, are you sure you're my nephew?"

"Aw, come on, man," Miles chuckled before he pushed himself away from his uncle then Miles heard his phone ring. Miles looked at his phone to find a message from his father

Dad
    them
    Are you on your way home?

Miles sighed knowing that he had to cut his reunion with his uncle short, "I gotta go..."

Aaron firmly placed his hand on Miles's shoulder to stop him from leaving, "Now hold on, you're not leaving until you show me how your art looks."

Miles looked at his phone and then to his uncle.

"Just tell him you've got an art project you gotta finish," Aaron suggested, "I mean, it's not entirely a lie."

Miles and his Uncle Aaron made their way to an old abandoned subway, where many street artists would leave their mark on the walls.

"Woah," Miles marveled at the beautiful street art that decorated the walls of the subway, "This is so fresh!"

"You haven't seen anything yet, Miles," Aaron lead his nephew to a lit part of the subway that was filled with even more elaborate artwork except for one spot.

"There's a spot missing," Miles muttered as his mind slowly began to process what this all meant.

Aaron tossed Miles a spray can, "Come on, Man... do your thing."

Miles readily obliged and poured his soul and passion into his art... The months of overbearing parenting, being treated like a child and the looming possibility of him one day filling the shoes of his mentor...

Miles placed the spray can next to the others he had used to make his art, "Okay..."
    No Expectations.jpg
    Miles backed away slowly from the wall art, "What do you think?"

"Miles," Aaron chuckled as he patted his nephew on the shoulder, "With skills like that, you can call yourself, the 'Ultimate Artist'."

Miles gave his uncle a smile before he took a photo of his artwork with his phone.

Aaron's phone alerted him of a text message. Aaron took his phone out of his pocket and read the message.

Miles stood there and admired his completed street art and muttered, "The Ultimate Artist..."

Aaron placed his phone back in his pocket and turned to leave the abandoned subway tunnel.

"Come on, man..." Aaron called for Miles' attention.

Miles was startled by his uncle calling for him and almost dropped his phone.

Aaron chuckled at the scene, "I know it's great and all but we gotta roll... "

Satisfied with his work, Miles left the subway with his Uncle and headed back home.

Last edited:
  • The sounds of Fred barricading the door with a myriad of furniture and cursing were drowned out by the loud pop song his MP3 player was playing.

Peter turned his attention back to Detective Kirigiri, "It's Fred, isn't it? Because if it is then I actually have an excuse to get Randy to evict him."

Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Sprite_(2).png

"I'm not here for your roommate..." Kyouko said, her glance fixated on the door to Fred's room.

The investigator shut the door behind her, locked it, and took a few steps into the living area. She turned to Parker, expecting answers.

Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Sprite_(13).png

"I’m going to cut to the chase. A symbiote was stolen from the foundation two days ago, among other things. What do you know about V.I.L.E. and the Theives Guild?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Last edited:
1550569989982.png
1550570015609.pngDeku jumped, leaning forward as he felt himself grow pale. "Wh-wh-where did you come from??" The boy asked as he gasped for air before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. 'No time for being scared, there is a villain in front of me and I need to take him down'. The boy looked up at the devil-looking man and winced. 'Sheesh he's scary...he'd beat Orca in the heroes that look most like a villain.' He cleared his throat and turned back to the pixelated man.

"I don't care if previous attempts have failed," Deku began. "I haven't tried yet and until I do, I can't say no." The boy began to emit a green lightning as red lines appeared on his skin before suddenly fading. He then charged forward at incredible speed, jumping into the air to kick the man in the head.
Crenando Crenando

• img.php
    "<Tipster? That like a guy who pays extra?>" Red Wizard queried, a finger on his shaded chin. He hmm'd for a long moment, before giving Goblin Slayer a mysterious glare.

"<I like your aura, you remind me of Vlad. Well, you don't have his accent or his appearance, but you are both not-undead, so I guess that's something? Anyway, want to rent my services? I'll work for the price of one sausage.>"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Crenando Crenando

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    HOME, SWEET HOME
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Peter Parker.jpg
    A Symbiote? That must what Eddie was talking about last night...

Peter's eyes widen when the Detective mentioned the Thieves Guild.

Wait... the Thieves Guild? Don't tell me Felicia's involved in all of this.

"Look, all I know about them is what I read on the Daily Bugle," Peter lied to the Detective, "But what do they have to do with me?"

Please don't know I'm Spider-Man...

• Carmen Sandiego
    The little red robbing hood tried to hold her position on the train as the many passengers flooded off of it. A few suspicious characters pushed past her in a hurry, but nobody seemed to recognize her scarlet attire, and she definitely didn't recognize anyone on the train. As she was about to disembark from the train, and into "Vale City, the capital of Valpan," she spotted an abandoned duffel bag. The precise one Tigress and Le Chevre had with them. She grabbed it quickly, and left the train, to inspect her find.

In it was a broken painting, of a black cat. Whatever worth it had, was most likely gone now, and worthless to V.I.L.E., so she could easily return it to whatever museum it had been stolen from. Except that, Carmen didn't know quite where she was. She had never heard of a Vale City, nor a Valpan. It was like she had been taken completely off the map she had grown up learning. And now she was consistently lost. What a day this was turning out to be.
    ( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )

• latest
    Dante looked off in the direction of the exit upon hearing the sound of thunder, and looked at Freddy when he gave his explanation. The devil hunter drew his lips into a tight line. He decided not to fuss, just stare.

-----------------------------

"You sure this is the place? It looks..." He paused, trying to find the word. He settled on, "innocuous."

He gave another short look around the front yard and then the neighborhood. As far as he could perceive, there were no demons around to speak of, and the entire place looked like no crime took place anywhere near here in the last twenty years. Dante wasn't used to nice neighborhoods like this, and the confirmation of their existence put him slightly at ease and disturbed him just as much. In his experience, a nice house either meant the people inside were demonic cannibals, or they performed rituals in the basement with the involvement of human sacrifices.

Fine, suspension of disbelief. This is a nice neighborhood.

"Let's go in," he said nonchalantly and approached the veranda with the intent of knocking on the front door.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Crenando Crenando marc122 marc122

• Upon reaching the door, the sliding peephole opened. "Welcome, allies of justice! Just give us a moment and we'll be with you." The manly voice on the other side shouted out, before it closed again for a few moments.

Shortly after, the fairer of the two bulleteers opened the door, a warm smile on her face and mild irritation in her voice. "Hey there! Someone has been a little strict about who they let into the house after the universes merged."

Leaving the door open, the superheroine led her allies in. "Just enter the presentation room. I'll be with you guys in a bit."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Birdsie Birdsie marc122 marc122

Last edited:

• --Peni Parker--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Verite Verite Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
    Untitled7.png

"Hmmmm maybe it's something to do with magic?" Peni theorized when one of the female knights asked about Doom's motives. "Last I checked, Doom is the kind of person who'd seek out magical relics for his country."

• --Peni Parker--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Verite Verite Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

"Hmmmm maybe it's something to do with magic?" Peni theorized when one of the female knights asked about Doom's motives. "Last I checked, Doom is the kind of person who'd seek out magical relics for his country."
"Maybe..." Ben said

• The pink truck slower to a halt at the hospital. Akiyama and Saejima had just been discharged,thus giving the ex-yakuza and the mad dog a reason to check on them. The 3 of them (Nishida is with them after all) exited the truck,Majima taking a look at the front of his truck and shaking his head in exasperation.

“What's wrong?”

“Oh I'll tell ya what's wrong. This is what's wrong!”

The one eyed-mad dog pointed at the Russian-shaped-dent in front of the truck. Clearly,the knife-nut Yakuza isn't having any of it.

“I’m gonna get this girl patched up once we check up on these 2.....”

Kiryu simply looked away and towards the entrance of the hospital.

Hopefully nothing happens....

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:
  • img.php
    "<Any sausage is fine, friend.>" The Red Wizard approached to collect his payment, the floating balls of energy disappearing into thin air as he did, then explained, "<For you see, sausages are the most splendid form of food, followed shortly by cheese. We have a family saying where I'm from: 'A sausage is worth its own weight in gold.'>"

"<Ah, that reminds me. I didn't introduce myself, have I? I'm Red Wizard, pleased to meet you, mister...?>"
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

• “Goblin Slayer.”

The grungy warrior spoke without a single hint of irony in his voice. He was not one who cares about what other people think of him,to the point he doesn't even know that he was hailed as the Hero of the Frontier by the villagers and that bards has sung about his (if inaccurate) adventures in slaying goblins.

Depending on one's view,this could either be an advantage for him,or instead a disadvantage.

Birdsie Birdsie

• img.php
    The Red Wizard gaped at Goblin Slayer for a short moment, but then hid the suprise and took it all in stride.

"<Most excellent,>" Red Wizard spoke. He raised his staff towards the zombies and motioned, and they walked up behind them in a close-knit formation, or, well, as close-knit as zombies could manage with rotten brains, anyway. "<Lead the way then, boss.>"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

• 52b0e5ff51d35d4fc649c7f08290c235.png

Star pointed her wand casually at the red suited Spider, "You don't talk that much, huh?"

"Yeah and he had it in that metal box and didn't even use it," Lissa informed Peni of the situation.

"It is rather oddly out of character for the despot," Robin added to the conversation, "But I suspect the mad man has his reasons..."

Last edited:
"Not when you have much of your mind..." Ben said.
Why would a girl be on a battlefield? Seems so odd...It's not safe..

• yang__rwby__by_skunkdj-dccq5i8.png

Yang crossed her arms and thought aloud, "What do they want with that much dust? I mean you saw that Prowler guy and Ugly... With the stuff they got; dust seems like they wanna..." Yang was unable to complete the thought when the young faunus asked who the two were... Ruby was quicker on the draw and introduced the two to her.

Yang smiled at the girl, "You got guts, kid... but you seriously need to get home, your parents must be worried sick."

Last edited:
Kanna Kamui
Vale City, Valpan

--For Love nor Money--

"Ruby Rose...Yang Xiao Long..." The dragon girl repeated the names of the two sisters before saying "Its nice to meet you two. I'm Kanna Kobayashi." She greets in a Japanese manner, ending it with a quick bow. When Yang tells her to go home, Kanna says "I wish, but my parents aren't home yet and I'm bored being in the house all day. I just want to go out and have fun, that's all."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    BACK OF PIERRE'S SUMMER HOME, TRI-CYBERSTATES
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Danger 5 watering Tucker.gif
    McKenzie, a former student of the Jedi Academy and Ninja Master, was busy watering Tucker, who laid within an inflatable pool. McKenzie's watering was an attempt to wash the shame from the former spy.

"I'm not a flower, McKenzie!" Tucker resisted the stream of water that tried to cleanse him of his failures, "Why must you water me!?"

<"Face your fears, Tucker,"> McKenzie, in spite of Tucker's cries, continued the cleansing of Tucker's body, <"Your sorrow has crippled you.">

Just as the cleansing processed continued, Pierre, Ilsa and the squids arrived on the scene.

<"Master Pierre!"> McKenzie respectfully greeted Pierre, <"How was your day in school?">

Pierre paused for a moment to stare at the pathetic sight of Tucker in a kiddie pool before he addressed McKenzie, "No time to talk! Got to get ready for the dance!"

Tucker then mustered enough courage within himself to speak the truth, "I'm broken, McKenzie... You need to fix me"

Upon hearing those words, McKenzie ended the cleansing process, <"Tucker you might not know this but I dropped out of the Jedi Academy because I thought the life of a Jedi was not my destiny..."> McKenzie closed his eyes as he prayed for the soul of Luke Skywalker, <"But that did not stop me from finishing my training as a Ninja Master!">
    Danger 5 Ninja Training.gif
    Tucker coughed as the smoke soon dissipated and his ninja training began.

<"To become a ninja, you must first master the arts of ninjitsu,"> McKenzie lectured Tucker as the Aussie, armed with the traditional ninja weapons of an assault rifle and katana, stalked the backyard for his enemies.

<"Lesson 1: Weapons!">

McKenzie initiated the weapons training as a well-crafted dummy of Adolf Hitler with a pistol popped out of the ground.

Tucker, now harden by the training, was not startled by the dummy and fired his rifle at the dummy before slicing its head clean off.

McKenzie, proud of his student, gave him a Thumps up.

Pierre and Ilsa were busy in the dressing room with the squids as they picked out prom-approved clothing.

Pierre was busy combing his hair as he thought aloud, "Hitler has a hot date to night... The girl must be blonde."

Ilsa dressed Marie in an oddly familiar black and green dress while Agent 3 was dressed in traditional Russian clothing.

<"I think we can make this work..."> Ilsa examined the two cephalopods.

<"Lesson 2: Stealth and Espionage!">

A Celebrity couple in swimsuits were sunbathing by the poolside and were without a care in the world.

Tucker, equipped with a camera, was accompanied by McKenzie as the pair filmed the couple.

<"What's stopping Hitler from running away with the girl?"> Ilsa asked the group while Pierre shaved her legs.

Pierre then came to a realization, "Of Course! Hitler wants to become the King of Christmas!"

<"Why?"> Ilsa asked Pierre why would the leader of the Nazi Party even care about the school dance.

Pierre simple shrugged in response.

<"Lesson 3: Endurance and becoming one with Mother Nature!">

Tucker was buried waist deep in the soil. Armed with a fly swatter Tucker waited patiently for McKenzie's test of endurance.

McKenzie tossed assorted kitchen appliances at Tucker but the Aussie's reflexes were heightened by the training and he quickly swatted the appliances away with great ease.

Ilsa applied lipstick on herself, <"I think we're ready...">

"Not yet my friend," Pierre presented the gang with bottles of vodka and whisky. It was clear that Pierre intended that they drink before they go.

This RP does not support underage drinking.
    <"Lesson 4: Camouflage and Black Magic!">

McKenzie sat on the sofa and enjoyed a cup of coffee. The Lion-Headed Man was about to place the mug on the coffee table oposite to him only to be startled by Tucker, who was in fact the coffee table.

Tucker presented a dead dog before a horrified McKenzie. "I killed this dog and harvested its owner's tears!" Tucker's crazed gaze disturbed McKenzie greatly, almost as much as the horrid act that the Aussie committed, "Just like you said!"
    Danger 5 Black Magic.gif

Last edited:
Birdsie Birdsie Verite Verite

A human sized portal opened in front of Emiya and Run, as a person in Japanese feudal era armor fell out of it, hitting the ground hard, before the portal closed. The warrior was sitting on the ground, rubbing his or her head, because it was currently Unknown what gender this person was. "Geez, if I knew I had to battle a freaking serpent to get here, I would have reconsidered being summoned." The person spoke, effeminately and slightly childish. The person got up and looked at the two people staring at him or her and asked, "now which of you two are my master?"

• 268155.jpg
    "What the---" Shirou paused, as a warrior in armor fell out of a portal. She looked like a beauty, and gave him impressions of a samurai, someone who protected the people. A dignified and heroic person, whose courage was married to nobility and---

Then (she... he... it... they? They. They is good,) they spoke, and his first impressions were instantly ruined. Shirou - had he not been holding two swords - would scratch his head. His eyes widened a millimeter, as he realized that this was a Servant.

More importantly, this was what Taiga called an 'otokonoko.' She warned Shirou that they were sexual deviants 'a step above the ordinary,' and he should avoid them with blocky sidesteps on the path of life.

When the mysterious Heroic Spirit asked them which one of them was the Master, Shirou narrowed his eyes. Not at Tohsaka, not at the Servant, but at the world. Could it be that the Holy Grail War was happening somewhere in this city? That complicated matters. If the Grail had already started incubating, they wouldn't be able to stop it without Saber. Unless... No, no, that's crazy. He couldn't do that to Tohsaka.

Speaking of which, Shirou looked her way. He raised an eyebrow, nonplussed. "Rin, did you...?"

Verite Verite Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

[class=ImgB] border:3px solid #E40082; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; background-color:#161616;border-radius:5px [/class]
[div class="ImgB Head"]
giorno2-png.522249
[/div]
GIOGIO's Bizarre Adventure

Giorno took one, long look at the establishment, double-checking, triple-checking the address for reassurance.
"This is it, it seems."
'Innocuous' definitely wasn't too far off from the word the golden boy would use to describe it, though the one that lingered in his mind was more so 'dainty'.
Bulletgirl's outfit offered no consolation, either. Giorno turned back to check the address yet again, only reluctantly entering after making sure to give it a firm (albeit futile) fifth examination. He just had to hope he wouldn't be forced to wear a costume like that.
Nonetheless, the young mob boss' polite demeanor didn't falter, though the cracks in his expression implied he was more than hesitant about the situation. He took off his shoes by the entrance, entering the presentation room after the others.

Crenando Crenando (Freddy Freeman/The Bullets), Birdsie Birdsie (Dante), marc122 marc122 (Zoey)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back