• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
1549725174923.png
1549725209844.png
The next day, Deku was awoken by a loud scream that he could already tell was from his childhood friend and bully. He groaned and slowly got out of bed, rubbing his eyes before being greeted with an explosion.

"THAT BASTARD! HE DIED before I COULD GET TO HIM!" Bakugo shouted out loudly, Kirishima trying to hold him back, laughing nervously as he told his friend to calm down. Deku stumbled backwards but caught himself quickly, merely blinking as he tried to figure out what was going on. "I'LL KILL 'EM! WHOEVER KILLED THEM I'LL KILL 'EM!"

"Kill who, Kacchan?" Deku asked through a small yawn.

"Tch...none of your business, idiot." The boy mumbled, pushing Kirishima off of him before walking out of the way of the TV.

Deku's eyes widened as he saw the news. "A-All For One...dead?"

'From that moment on, everything in my life had changed. I no longer felt like my power had a purpose. Yes, I was wanted to be the next Number 1 hero...but this power that I had, the power that I was given was meant for one thing: to take down All For One. And now he was dead...

The rest of society didn't know how to react. Be happy that a monster was gone for good? Be scared because someone was able to kill someone so powerful? Were they allowed to speak about it? No one knew. That day, the world went quiet.

I went to see All Might and his reaction was by far the worst of anyone's I have seen. He broke down in my arms, feeling as if everything he done, all that holding back and fighting, was for nothing. He instantly asked about the league, inquiring about whether they would still be active after this death and I didn't know. This was different from when he was sent to jail...he was gone for good.

For the first time in my life, the entire world was shocked at the death of a villain.'

• Carmen Sandiego
    "We don't know what Tigress and Le Chevre have stolen, so we have to assume the worst," Carmen explained out loud, somehow gaining on the train on a hang glider, "That is, something small and something expensive. Do you know anything like that, that might be missing from that museum?" She turned to look at Spider-man for some input while also watching the train for suspicious activity. She wished she had payed closer attention, so that she could know where exactly Le Chevre and Tigress settled down. The hunt would be a little longer without that information, and those seconds are costly.

As Sandiego came to a stop on top of the train, she started searching for an entryway; an open window, a train car door, anything that could get her closer to wherever the V.I.L.E. operatives are.
    ( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    NEW TOKYO, VALPAN
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
    spider-man-ps4-wallpaper.jpg

Within the Train, a Man and a Woman are seated in a private area of the train.

"Agent Devineaux, did you know that Valpan is one of the first kingdoms created on Battleworld and was second fastest to adapt to its new environment behind the Kingdom of Latlas?" the Woman excitedly read off of a Valpanese brochure.

"Ms. Argent, please, I don't need a history lesson... We're on a mission," the man reclined on his seat, "An interplanetary crime spree is exactly what a man of my expertise truly calls for."

"Apologies, the ones responsible for the robberies on Battleworld and Mite-World; Do you believe that they could be the work of VILE or even the Thieves Guild?" Ms. Argent asked the agent.

Devineaux shrugged, "Perhaps, but who knows who truly behind these robberies, perhaps it was those Nazis that made that big dog or maybe even the League of Assassins or..." the Agent continued to converse with his colleague only to see Carmen through one of the train's windows, "Carmen Sandiego!" the Agent ran after the thief in red in spite of the fact that she was outside of the train.

"Agent Devineaux, wait!" the woman ran after the man.

Meanwhile on top of the Train...

"Don't worry, Frenchie" Spider-Man hopped on board the roof of the Train to confront Le Chev, "You only got to deal me."

Le Chev was then snatched away by a web line from the shadows.

Spider-Man looked at his web-shooters, "Did I put a web mine there or..." Spider-Man then came to a horrifying realization, "Oh no..."

Within a Darken Alley, Le Chev was tossed into a mound of debris by a Large Beastly Creature.

"Nowhere to run now, Thief," the Monster fired a webbing from its hand and onto Le Chev's ankle. The Beast tossed the VILE operative against a wall with enough force to leave a mark.

"DR-1125! Where is it!?" the Monster roared as it made its way to Le Chev.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Le Chev, running on adrenaline, used his agility to out maneuver the beast and duck behind a dumpster where he tend to his wounds.

"We know what you did!" the Monster roared, "Tell us or we'll eat your brains!"

"What are you?" Le Chev between gasps of breath asked the Creature.

The Creature looked over its shoulder to stare directly at a fearful Le Chev.
    We Are 2.jpg
    "We are Venom..." the creature spoke before it lunged at Le Chev only to be intercepted by a man the creature is very familiar with.

"That's enough!" Spider-Man shouted as he webbed up Venom's claws, "Eddie! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Dispensing Justice!" Venom roared at Spider-Man before the beastly symbiote broke free of Spidey's webbing, "Which you are impeding!"

"You were trying to eat him!" Peter glared at Eddie through his mask.

Seeing an opportunity to escape, Le Chev attempted to make a break for it.

"Sit down," Spider-Man told the immobilized VILE operative before returning his attention to Venom, "The Adults are talking."

Venom grabbed the dumpster that Le Chev once used as sanctuary and tossed at Spider-Man, "We're done talking!"

Spidey created a net of webbing to catch the Dumpster only to be tackled by Venom, whom crashed the both of them through a wall.

As the two battled each other within a dilapidated building, two mysterious men retrieved Le Chev and sneaked away in the cover of darkness.

"What are you doing back here, Eddie?" Peter tried to talk to his once Friend turned Villain turned Anti-Hero, "I thought you were in Miscovy!"

"A lot things changed when you were gone..." Venom explained to Peter as he grabbed Spider-Man by the neck, "New Tokyo went to hell and we decided to come back home!"

"Y-Yeah I get that," Spidey fired webbing at Venom's face to release himself from the monster's grip. Spider-Man while slowly recovering from the attack noticed Le Chev was missing, "Wait where did Frenchie go?"

Venom turned his back to see the VILE operative missing, enraged Venom roared, "You let him get away! We had it handled!"

"You would've eaten him, if I didn't show up," Spider-Man slowly rose to his feet.

Police sirens were heard in the distance as Venom's hulking form shifted to that of Eddie Brock.

"Stay out of our way, Pete," Eddie warned Spider-Man, "This is bigger than just a bunch of robberies."

Spider-Man clutched his abdomen, "Okay but jeez, You didn't need to beat me to an inch of my life..."

I really missed the days when Flash had the suit...

Spider-Man launched himself to the rooftops where he could rest.

I'm in no condition to keep going; I might need to get back to my apartment and continue in the morning... Venom be damned.
    In a Dimly lit room, Le Chev awoke to find himself seated on a chair and a pale man standing before him.

"I hope you enjoyed to nap, Le Chev," the pale man loomed over the VILE opperative.

"Doctor Maelstrom?!" Le Chev jumped up from his seat, "Am I in trouble."

"No, this war with the Thieves Guild has all of VILE operatives working overtime," Maelstrom explained to Le Chev, "And the Prize for winning this competition far outweighs the risk of anyone uncovering VILE secrets."

The Cleaners opened the door to let in another man into the room.

"Which is why we need all hands on deck..." Maelstrom smiled as the man stepped into the light and revealed his identity, "Isn't that right... Crackle?"
    Crackle.png
    "Now then, get back to work," Maelstrom ordered the two thieves.

Last edited:
--Ruby Rose--
Topless Topless Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Ruby was surprised to see the man with the large forehead now clad in some sort of exoskeletal armor, emerging from the back of some unmarked truck She didn't really know why he did that, but it looked like he was going to be hostile no matter what.

'This felt quite familiar, in a way.' She thought as Ruby took a step forward, a beam shot towards her in which she managed to dodge, barely, as the beam of red light grazed her shoulder, a sharp pain piercing her aura, gashing her arm that held the grip of the scythe. She inhaled sharply as the man then told her about the suit; designed to deal with people like her.

With little time to react, Ruby brought her weapon up to block the right hook, only for her to be knocked away from the man, prompting her to skid to a stop with the help of her scythe right before she hit a street lamp, nearly causing it to bend out of shape. He's strong; unusually so!

Ruby stood up, trying to ignore the pain that the gash had caused. Clearly, this man had some problems against people with Semblances, judging by his tone as he explained the armor. But the question remains..."Why?" Ruby uttered out as she continued to hold her scythe, waiting for her opponent to come ever so closer. As soon as the distance was close, Ruby pulled the trigger of her scythe, shooting herself towards the man's armored chest in an attempt to drag him through the street lamps in order to make him lose consciousness, at the very least.

[class=Img] border:1px solid #BD9E11; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; background-color:#161616;border-radius:2px [/class]
[div class="Img Head"]Junpei Post.png[/div]
The Mighty Strike-Out Slugger!
Everything went by wayyy too quickly for me to process what was going on. Fur-brain grabbed Trismegistus by the leg and threw him headfirst into a wall, causing the Persona to disappear on impact. Mendez then decided to be a dick about it, pulled me into a headlock, gave me a nasty-ass noogie and then stretched my undies more than I even thought was possible... and I only managed to figure all that out AFTER it happened. Dude's crazy fast...
And, even worse, it friggin' hurt. There I lay, clutching my scalp with my underwear pulled over my head like Akihiko's cape. I wasn't even injured, either, so the fact that I was scared shitless and out of breath like a little kid with asthma didn't help.
The girl with the Evoker ran up to me like I just got shot. Did I really look that pathetic? I gave her a thumbs-up, huffing and heaving as I shifted onto my back.
"The hell's--huff, huff--that guy's problem...?" was all I could muster through my gasps of late bewilderment and simultaneous horror.

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    MANHATTAN, NEW TOKYO
    APARTMENT COMPLEX
    Peter Parker.jpg

A battered and bruised Peter Parker lied on top of his bed as the sun shined through the blinds of the window.

"♪Mattenai yo...Love!!♫"

Welcome back to the real world, Mr. Parker...

"Seriously? Fred's playing pop music at this hour?" a dazed Peter wearily opened his eyes from his slumber, only to find that the time on his alarm clock read '3:00 PM'.

Where your old pal, Eddie, beats you up and you sleep for twelve hours...

Peter's eyes shot up as he groggily sat on the edge of his bed. "Why didn't Randy just wake me up?" Peter’s tired mind tried to process why his roommate would have let him sleep in for this long. The answer came to him when his eyes turned to the calendar that hung on his wall with an important date circled on it.

"MJ's Birthday's today!" Peter, with a sudden burst of energy, jumped off of his bed and hastily dressed himself for Mary Jane's Birthday as the music from the next room over blared out.

I was on the phone with her a night ago! How could I forget it's her birthday today!

Peter struggled with his Spider-Man suit as he hopped over to his closet to dress for MJ's Birthday Party, only to crash into it.

The ol' Parker luck’s in full swing, I guess... Ow...

After a while, Peter, now fully dressed, patted his jacket for something. "Great, I forgot to get MJ a present!" Peter eyed the clock with the time at a quarter ‘till Four.

I’ve still got time to get her a present and be on time for the party...

Peter rushed to the door to leave his apartment.

That's if things go my way...and usually, they really don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Peter opened the apartment door, he was met by a young woman with long, silvery-lavender hair. The woman stood somewhat shorter than the full-time hero, yet something about her presence here was a bit.....

F3BCB638-EBC5-46B7-9902-6F19A58AC7F8.jpeg

"Mister Parker? I’m Detective Kirigiri of the Future Foundation,” she introduced.

A9CF631A-0A5D-4724-A9EC-F25A80ED6F5B.png

"I’m here for a few questions. Do you mind if I step inside for a moment?" the detective asked straightforwardly.

Last edited:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    DETENTION
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Haz. Haz.

Jackson ran through the hole he created earlier and screamed, "WHY ISN'T ANYONE HELPING ME?!" before he rammed through the windows of the Detention Room.

Carlos followed shortly afterwards and continued his relentless pursuit for Jackson's blood.

Suddenly an excited student appeared at the hole that Jackson made and screamed, "Everyone! Head to the Gymnasium there's a lunchball game!" before running off to the Gymnasium.

• VALE CITY, VALPAN
    Topless Topless Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Why?" Ruby uttered out as she continued to hold her scythe, waiting for her opponent to come ever so closer.

Hammerhead snickered at the young Huntress, "Why? 'Cause like you just don't know respect." Hammerhead walked slowly towards the young Huntress, "And it's about time we beat some respect into you."

Ruby pulled the trigger of her scythe, shooting herself towards the man's armored chest in an attempt to drag him through the street lamps in order to make him lose consciousness, at the very least.

As the Huntress flung herself at Hammerhead, the Maggia quickly used his head, literally. Hammerhead smacked the Huntress down to the ground as she came right at him.

Hammerhead smiled and tapped his forehead, "Adamantium Plating, had it for a long time and thankfully a good smack in the face can bring you Huntsmen down just like that..." Hammerhead aimed his laser cannon at Ruby, "Say goodbye, Lil' Red."

"Stay away from my Sister!" cried out the voice

Suddenly in a flash Hammerhead was knocked away by the furious fist of woman on a yellow motorcycle. The blow sent Hammerhead flying through the wall of nearby building.

Hammerhead climbed out of the rubble and screamed, "Oh, you're gonna pay for that!"
    yang__rwby__by_skunkdj-dccq5i8.png

"Heard that one before..." the woman said before she smirked at the Maggia Don, "Nice suit by the way."

Last edited:
Kanna Kamui
Vale City, Valpan

--For Love nor Money--

"Ooooooh!" A new combatant has entered the fray! Just as the Little Red Riding Hood is about to meet her end, a bike-riding Goldilocks knocks the mobster away. Kanna is at lost of words other than just watch in awe of what is happening right in front of her. As the mobster gets back up, the young dragon girl wondered what is he going to pull off next. If he does, then Kanna might as well intervene.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Carmen Sandiego
    The scarlet phantom punched through an ajar window, into the train. The bathroom was, thankfully, empty, and she closed the window behind her. Carmen walked out of the bathroom and into the main hall of the train, and listened for any suspicious murmuring that might be coming from Tigress or Le Chevre. "Alright, you sleazy crooks, come out of your little hiding places," she whispered to herself as she walked along the hallway, discreetly checking the passenger rooms as she went along.

At some point she noticed Chase Devaneaux, notoriously incompetent detective of Interpol and "ACME", whom has given her nearly no trouble at all. And because he rarely poses any trouble to her, she ignored him for the time being. She had some V.I.L.E. cretins to catch.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    GYMNASIUM

Students from all over the school gathered to bare witness to an exciting game of Lunch ball. Even the Squid kid joined in on the action however in the end of the game...

It was Famous Pierre that emerged victorious, "Yes! I am king! King of Lunch ball!"

The Mysterious short student tipped his fedora out of respect and coolly walked way from the scene to allow Pierre to bask in his victory. The mysterious Student however, eyed another equally mysterious student and wondered why he looked so familiar.

"Yes, thank you, my friend!" Pierre bid farewell to the mysterious student. Pierre's friendly smile then faded when a ghost from his past appeared.
    Danger 5 Johnny Hitler appears.gif
    "Hitler?" Pierre muttered out in disbelief.

A school gweeb leaned in next to Pierre, "Whoa, you know Johnny Hitler?" The gweeb expressed shock and awe has he whispered into Pierre's ear, "Word is that he burns books and hates juice!"

Holly and Michelle watched from the bleachers.

"I think Johnny Hitler's challenging Famous Pierre to a Lunch Ball match..." Holly theorized what Johnny Hitler's motive might be.

"There's no way he can beat Famous Pierre," Michelle pointed out to her friend, "He's too famous to lose."

Pierre, thanks to the added information from the gweeb, knew that it must be Adolf Hitler yet the very famous man had to wonder "Why isn't he trying to kill me?"

"What do you want, Hitler?!" Famous Pierre wanted answers from Hitler and he wanted them now.

Danger 5 Lunchball Challenge.gif
    Pierre eyed the ball that brought back memories of World War II, "I had not held this ball since Normandy... Many points were won but many lives were lost..." Pierre stared down the evil Dictator and declared, "You will not defeat me again!" Thus a new game of Lunch Ball commenced, a game more intense than the last.
    DETENTION
    Haz. Haz. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Frank Castle, carrying a shotgun, walked down the hall and noticed that the Detention Room's wall had an oddly Jackson-shaped hole in it. The Punisher looked through the hall and spotted two teens and one corpse riddled with bullets.

"What the hell happened here...?" Punisher demanded answers from the two teenagers.

Last edited:

• After whatever has happened back in Argentina,all Kiryu wanted to do was to get back to Okinawa to relax with the kids and Haruka at Sunshine Orphanage after a drink in New Serena.....that is,until he received a familiar message.
    Screenshot_20190212-190424.png
    ......Really now? I just came back from nearly getting blown up,nearly getting trample over by the public going crazy,and now I'm being invited by Majima of all people?. Knowing him,something bad will happen again.

........Can't be helped,I'll just stop by the bowling alley before he went to kill a guy for tossing recyclable items into the trash bin.

Some time later,Kiryu found himself standing at the entrance of the bowling alley,when he stepped forward into the facility and towards the receptionist.

“I spy with my one eye.....A Kiryu-Chan!”

Recognising the familiar "cheerful crazed way" voice behind him,Kiryu sighed and shook his head.
    c48dpel.gif
    a28.gif

“Majima-oneesan...”

--------------------------------------
    Goro Majima
    Patriach of the Majima Family
    --------------------------------------

“Glad you could make it here! 'Been itching for a rematch after last time!”

“After how you walked out on me pretty angrily when I won,I was getting even more hesitant to "go on a roll" with you.”

“Well that was because you lied about not using bowling balls in the street fights!”

“Urk.....right,sorry about that time.”

“Ah well,fuck it all,let's get rolling Kiryu-chan!”

Shaking his head and sighing for the second time,he watched as Majima signed then in for one of the bowling lanes.

I guess if anything,Majima somehow managing to defuse a bomb without blowing himself up shows how unexpectedly impressive he can be....

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:

• "I'll do the honors on telling the chefs, after you and Billy leave." Freeman looked to Giorno when Billy wouldn't, smile on display. "They do make a tasty sandwich, after all."

With that statement, Billy Batson looked to the clock and began rushing out the door. "Holy Moley, look at the time! I have to get to the airport, guys! See you guys in a while!"
    Seconds later, the sound of thunder was heard from outside, to which Freddy replied "Taxis are sure loud nowadays, aren't they? I thought cars were supposed to be getting quieter, but I guess not."

1550008489961.png
    Bulletman and Bulletgirl sat on stand-by, waiting for the new arrivals in their humble household.

The man of the Bullet household looked through a rack of clothes that recently arrived. "I'm glad Captain Marvel Jr. got those teen-agers from the future to loan some costumes to our guests! It'll save a lot of our time so we can focus on the thefts."

"Honey, I don't think they pronounce it like that anymore." The wife grinned back. "But yeah, it's a nice gesture. Are they actually going to wear these costumes, though? The blonde one doesn't seem to be the type to like 30th century fashion. He's pretty far off of 20th century fashion, too."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. @Birdsie @marc122

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    GYMNASIUM
    Everyone watched the game with baited breaths. It appeared as if everyone was evenly matched until...

"Ich bin BODY LOB!" Hitler called out the name of his next move.
    Danger 5 Body Lob.gif
    Surprisingly in spite of calling the spot, Hitler managed to get one of the students eliminated from the game.

Holly was caught off guard by Johnny Hitler's athleticism truly he may be the man to pull of the impossible and defeat Famous Pierre.

Famous Pierre stomped his foot out of frustration as the game raged on.

Meanwhile in one of the lockers of the Gymnasium was the odd and mysterious student from before. He looked into his watch as a video feed appeared on the screen.

"Ah, Agent-- Hey! How did you get this number?" the Major was unable to finish his sentence when the student rolled his eyes and removed his jacket to reveal himself as Agent P.

"Oh! Agent P, I didn't recognize you with that sports jacket on..." the Major laughed the mistake off, "Well, Agent P... Did you locate Adolf Hitler?"

Agent P made a clicking noise in response.

"Well if he's right there then show me!" the Major ordered to which Agent P readily complied.

Agent P opened the locker's door slightly and stuck out his hand to allow the Major to see Johnny Hitler's match against Famous Pierre.

"Agent P, I don't see a German Dictator here... All I see are a group of students playing lunch ball..." the Major was not impressed with what he was seeing only to suddenly gasp with astonishment, "Is that Pierre! He's Famous! Agent P get his autograph for me and Karl on the double!"

Agent P could only roll his eyes at the fact that the Major couldn't recognize Adolf Hitler through his lackluster disguise.

Last edited:

• --Minako Arisato--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz.

"He's Carlos Mendez; one of Hitler's closest allies." Minako began to explain, "Apparently, he ran a drug cartel in Argentina and is one of the murderers responsible for killing two very important military personnel, Colonel Colonel Chestbridge and a retired field agent Claire." She explained as Junpei caught his breath. "I don't know the full details, but somehow both him and Hitler are in this academy, and I'm supposed to help the Danger 5 apprehend them..." She looked at Junpei, still quite worried. Although due to his stunt earlier, she learnt that one can summon a Persona even without the influence of Dark Hour...This should come in handy in her next encounter with Mendez. "I know we both have a lot of questions about each other right now, but capturing that wolf man is more important at the moment." She told her older looking comrade just as a black spandex wearing man clad in a trench coat entered the room, demanding to know what's going on. From the look of things, it looks like they share the same goal. "Carlos Mendez happened." She simply said, picking up the holster that Junpei threw and secured it on her thigh, proceeding to holster her Evoker.

• Dodging just as the bowling ball flew towards him,Kiryu looked as the object travelled towards an unlucky fellow who is throwing a plastic bottle into the trash can,ignoring the recycle bin (“Piece of shit! That fella!”) that was right beside it. The man noticed too late that the bowling ball was flying straight to his face,thus knocking him out (Nice shot! Too bad that hunk wants to kill Kiryu-chan)

“Who are you?” Kiryu glared at the man who came looking for a fight,he seriously has no time for another meaningless fight.

“Big hunk sure kinda looks like Goda Ryuji. Don't cha think?”

Last edited:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    DETENTION
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Haz. Haz.

"Wait, Mendez?" Frank stood motionless when he heard the dreaded name of Otto Skorzeny's more well known alias.

Carlos Mendez, Nazi War Criminal and leader of the Argentinian Cartel... Looks like Sleazebaggano wasn't lying... The only good he's done before I put a bullet through his head.

"I've been tracking that son of a bitch since Argentina..." Frank muttered to himself before he scanned the bullet ridden detention room.

Frank tossed a pistol to the teenage boy and a shotgun over to the girl, "You two are coming with me!"

Frank brought out a grenade launcher and coldly stated, "We're going on a field trip."
    GYMNASIUM

The Lunch ball game raged on as even more students gathered to bear witness to the intense match.

Famous Pierre expressed great frustration with the contest due to Hitler's vast amount of skill.

"Ich bin FOXY!" Hitler yelled out his next move.
    Danger 5 Foxy.gif
    "Damn him!" the teenager cursed as he was eliminated from the Lunch Ball game.

Famous Pierre glared at Johnny Hitler and was intent on defeating the mad man once and for all.

Last edited:
Kanna Kamui
Vale City, Valpan

--For Love nor Money--

The battle is over, the villains have escaped and Kanna wasn't given the chance to shine. And here I am being so angry that I want to choke Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts 's little leg with my soft white fur! Kanna would have decimated the entire gang if it weren't for the intervention of some whoever that guy is with his smoke. Mufu! MUFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Cute angry noises. Huff...puff...puff. Mufu? Have I calmed down now? Okieeeeeeeeeeee! Puff huff puff.

Anyways, when the smoke clears out, Kanna would already be in front of the two sisters, looking at the two up with a stoic face but sparkling eyes. "Um...are you two alright?" She asked in a quiet manner, considering that she is talking to a pair of strangers that she shouldn't be talking to unless her "mom" or her "sister" is around.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

• Yakuza.png
    BOWLING ALLEY
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

"I am the Russian!" the Russian grabbed Kiryu and tossed him through the Bowling Alley's window, "They paid me good money to kill you!"

The imposing Russian charged through the the broken window to face the Dragon of Dojima outside, "Come on and get up, Big boy!" The Russian kicked Kiryu while he was still down.

"Try to make this fun for me!" the Russian laughed heartily as he walked closer to Kiryu.

1550241028229.png
1550241099991.pngMidoriya had been working overtime since the reveal that All For One had been killed. Deku thought that now that the big bad was gone, people would try to take his place, even more so than when he was put in jail. And from what he had seen so far, he was right.

People with weirder and weirder quirks kept on claiming to be the next 'big villain' and that they were going to 'rule the world' or destroy it and that the only people that could stop them was the Avengers. Deku, of course, had to put their scheming to an end, but this brought him into his current dilemma.

"Okay so...who exactly are you...?" He asked Radio Man, standing behind him. "And why do you want to waste your abilities on evil?"
Crenando Crenando

• nightcrawler.png

With a fragrant bamf, the indigo mutant appeared behind the young hero. "If Iceman is to be believed, he's probably not going to listen!" Perching dynamically on a near-by bench, he continued. "Or answer, for that matter."

"Him and his amazing allies seemed to have a hard time with this spielhalle menace. I remember hearing he phased through the attacks." Leaping to the side of the green-clad lad, the demonic-looking drama teacher got into position for the fight ahead, and with a toothy grin, looked to him. "I hope you learned since the last time we've met, ja? I don't think I caught your name then."

The bendy, pixelated man stood steadfast in his position, opposite the heroes. "DESTROY-ALL-COMBATANTS!"​

Vsland Vsland
    and anyone else in the area that isn't doing anything really

• 2920127-557630_russian_01 (3).jpg
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Objctive
    Defeat the Russian Man
    -This doesn't look good....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing up after receiving some cuts and an admittedly hard kick at the gut,Kiryu stood up,looking at The Russian.

“Some name you got.....”

His fists raised,Kiryu sidestepped as The Russian threw his fist towards the former,breaking the concrete behind Kiryu in the process. Now at the left of The Russian,Kiryu's fist flew towards where the huge thug's liver is (Heard that's one of the sensitive parts),only for the blonde man to look at him and smirk as if he was being pat at the back softly (or not).

Immediately dashing back as The Russian nearly grabbed him,the Dragon of Dojima pulled out a pair if Dragon Kali Sticks,prompting the large man to laugh.

“You are going to use some twigs against me? Hah!”

Rushing towards Kiryu,The Russian raised his right fist and attempted to cave the ex-yakuza's skull in,only for said ex-yakuza to skillfully and swiftly knock his fist aside,then hit his chest and left side of his face using said "twigs". Judging by the large brute's expression as he wiped some blood off his mouth,it actually DID stung a little.

He then tried kicking Kiryu,only for the latter to quickly swing one of the Kali sticks down at The Russian's kicking leg,knocking it back down onto the ground and also letting the ex-yakuza hit the side of his opponent's chest and then at where the liver is. Taking advantage of The Russian's temporarily dazed state,Kiryu then swung both Kali Sticks at each sides of the large thug's head as hard as he could. To Kiryu's chagrin,it didn't knock his opponent out cold,and it would seem that The Russian was enjoying what attempts Kiryu was trying to knock him out.

Before the Dragon of Dojima could react,he found himself getting rammed into a wall or two,ending with him getting thrown into "POPPO",a convenience store he usually goes to when in Kamurocho. Looking up to see The Russian closing in terrifyingly fast on him,he quickly rolled to the side as the brute left some cracks on the floor from a punch meant to shatter his ribs inwards. Quickly getting behind The Russian,Kiryu grabbed him and threw him headfirst into the convenience store's microwave behind the cashier desk,promoting the staff to move out of the way as he looked at The Russian and then at Kiryu.

“Do it!”

The cashier quickly nodded and switched the damaged microwave on,electrocuting ((or burning,I don't know which one it is since I haven't unlocked it ingame)) The Russian. The large thug quickly pulled his head out of the microwave and lunged at the Dragon of Dojima.

This time expecting something similar to getting "rammed through walls",Kiryu sidestepped away and out of POPPO's,leading to The Russian rushing out of the store towards the streets with the intent of breaking very single one of Kiryu's bones.

Only sidestepping at the last moment,Kiryu started swinging his fists repeatedly at The Russian's head,a bright blue flaming aura now surrounding his body. Striking as hard as he could,he then quickly kicked his opponent back. Said opponent got up and simply laughed as if whatever Kiryu had thrown at him was more akin to that of a friend's playful punch.

“The Dragon likes to play rough? So does The Russian!”

Just as he said that however,The Russian was swiftly gifted a ragdoll-like flight experience,courtesy of a pink-coloured truck driven by Goro Majima himself. The Russian was sent flying towards a pedestrian who threw some recyclable items into the trash bin instead of the recycle bin,crushing the poor sod under the large man's weight (You deserved that for not recycling you piece of shit!)

The passenger door opened,it was Nishida.

“Kiryu-san! Hurry in!”

“Wait,I still need to pay the POPPO employees for the damage-”

“Bah! No time for that! Let's just scram before that Goda-lookalike comes chasing us!”

Kiryu quickly ran in,the door closing as Majima drove them away from The Russian's reach.

Once this is over,I'm getting another drink before the ride back to Sunshine Orphanage....

Last edited:

• Agent 3
    The agent had surprisingly not chosen to participate in the juvenile sport which... appeared to be some sort of bastardization of Clam Blitz, though the rules seemed simple enough. Get hit with the ball, and you're out of the game. However, Agent 3 was planning on taking Hitler out in a more traditional fashion. As in, with a bullet to the head. It doesn't get much more traditional than that, right? She took aim from behind the slowly growing crowds, and fired several shots towards the National-Socialist (Nazi) dictator.

Of course, the Agent's own pure, unadulterated edginess was her own undoing, and she missed all seven shots she took towards Hitler. She frowned and threw her weapon at him, with even less luck.

• Yang Symbol.png

VALE CITY, VALPAN
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless
    yang__rwby__by_skunkdj-dccq5i8.png

Yang dusted her clothes, stretched her non-mechanical arm, and sighed. "Well, this wasn't exactly what I was expecting from a family reunion with my baby sis, but..." Yang pulled Ruby into an embrace just as a young faunus girl approached them and asked if they were okay.

Yang released her sister from her embrace to address the young faunus. "Hey, aren't you a bit young to be outside all by yourself?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back