• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• spider-verse (1).png
    NEW TOKYO
    Vsland Vsland
    Miles Morales.jpg

<"Take one step!"> the Demon thug pushed the barrel of the gun against his hostage's head, <"And her blood will be on your hands!">

Just as the Demon thug placed his finger on the trigger, a web line quickly snatched it from his hand, <"The Spider!"> The Demon thug's managed to escape the super-criminal's grip and just before the Demon thug was electrocuted by an unseen force.

The Ultimate Spider-Man's cloaking wore off after he dispatched the Demon thug.

Oh no, it's one of the UA students... Uh, just act cool Miles, remember you're not the Punisher.

Miles coughed behind his mask to deepen his voice, "Hey... So we're cool, right?" Miles' 'cool' voice slowly but surly begins to wear off, "'Cause I know you guys are cool with the other Spider-Man and all and I was his sidekick for a year and a half ago so..."

Last edited:

• 48cacd656a28a073a2345ed95a80b024.png

Riddler%20comics.jpg

Edward Nygma, aka "The Riddler", and his long time ally Oswald Cobblepot, aka "The Penguin" are having a meeting in Penguin's base of operations and one of his sources of income, the Iceberg Lounge. Edward is there to demand something of his ally, and his ally is evading His questions. His Riddles. This angers Ed, although he suppresses his urges to act upon his anger. Nobody, nobody ever denies the Riddler answers to a Riddle he can't solve. Not even his friends. As Ed sits at the Mahogany desk, he keeps struggling to control himself as his fingers twitch and fiddle with his pistol's hammer. He could never shoot a friend. Unless he had too. But this much evasion. He's hiding something, and Ed knows it. He just does. Edward was beginning to feel short.
    "Who are you supplying! Ozzy, I know we've been friends for ages, always planning against the Bat, that sort of thing but I need to know. For personal reasons, or we may have a problem."
    As he does this he peeks at both of Oswald's armed guards at either side of him. Wielding automatic weapons.
    "Now, I certainly wouldn't want problems with an old friend, especially one I've been though so much through. You know, you single-handedly revived me to what I am today. But that's not what matters. I need to keep up with my reputation, and If I don't then pop goes the weasel."
    He thinks for a moment. He quickly pulls a silenced pistol out of his pants and shoots the guards.
    "Tell me Ozzy, I can sneak up on you or be right in front of you without you knowing it. What am I?"
    Oswald, visibly a smidgen scared and a bit confused, shrugs.
    "Betrayal, Ozzy. That's what I am. And that's what you'll do. And I promise, in the long run, you won't regret telling me who you supply. But if you don't, I'll blow your brains out right here and now. Either way, someone is going to be betrayed here. Tonight."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Thepotatogod Thepotatogod @anyoneelse

[class=Img] border:1px solid #BD9E11; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; background-color:#161616;border-radius:2px [/class]
[div class="Img Head"]test.png[/div]
The Mighty Strike-Out Slugger!
Cue "As The Years Go Passing By" by Santana.
It's not often that an ace detective gets stuck in the boonies.
My mind was hazy, eyelids heavy. Cigar smoke turned the already oppressive atmosphere into a mental marshland of clouded thoughts and adrift souls. It wasn't an empty room, but it felt desolate, like the last time these walls offered any comfort or reassurance to anyone was a long-gone twenty or thirty years ago.
The room itself was a dull, ashen gray. The juvies lined the room in parallel rows, their legs chained to 17-something-pound metal balls. The closed sandy brown curtains blocked off access to the outside world, only adding to the feeling of purgatorial isolation. This place was where the bottom of the barrel, the scum of society paid their dues. The only cops that got thrown in here were the ones who messed with the wrong folks - at least, that's what happened to me.
So that's how I got here. I don't know much about this strange, strange world, but there is one thing I know: my name is Junpei Iori, detective under investigation and the wrong guy at the wrong time, in the wrong place.

CHAPTER 1 -- FIN
I put down the pen, cracking my knuckles.
Man, maybe I can get this published here. I could quit and become a writer, but... nah, sitting alone in a dark room for hours sounds boring as hell. I could just become a detective myself and get a biography written about me, though. I can see it already: "Ta-da-da-da! The bestseller of the year, The Grand Adventures of Ace Detective Junpei Iori!" Speaking of which, didn't Akihiko-senpai want to become a cop at some point? Maybe I can get some pointers from him when I get back home...

My train of thought was interrupted when some guy started screaming about Adolf friggin' Hitler and pulled out a police badge. Dude seemed out of his mind, but considering my situation and how bonkers the rest of the students here were, I couldn't really blame him for not wanting to be here. Though, something about the chick he was talking to stood out to me like a sore thumb. I couldn't put my finger on it for a moment... until it hit me like a mother-trucker.
That armband... I'd recognize it anywhere!
Emblazoned in bold, black letters were the initials 'SEES', which (obviously) stood for Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad. Holy shit, was she a member of SEES?! I stumbled off of my seat in a rush, almost tripping on the leg of my table.
"H-Hey! Hold on! You, in the school uniform!--(wait, that's a Gekkoukan uniform!)--How'd you get that armband?!" I shouted frantically, almost skidding straight into the blackboard. I thought I was seeing things at first, but now that I took a good look at it up close, it really was a SEES armband. Did that principal drug me or something...?!

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

1549150840654.png
1549150861154.pngEverything slowed down the young hero as the man began to pull the trigger. Deku was running towards him but he wouldn't get there in time. He failed. It was his fault an innocent civilian was going to die and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Then, suddenly, the boy's eyes widened as he saw a web shot appear out of no where, followed by the Demon thug falling to the ground. Some unseen ally had come to aid Deku and he was grateful for it.

Then, the cloaked hero uncloaked.

Midoriya quickly threw a punch to the side of Mile's face, knocking out a Demon before he could get to him. "Uh, thanks..." Deku began, his facade quickly dropping. 'It's Spider-Boy! Wait...no, Spider-Man...Spider-Man, yeah...still, he's so cool...' Clearing his throat, Deku reached his hand out and offered a hand shake, nodding with a small smile. "Of course, you just helped me save these people. Thanks again, Spider-Man."
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• --Minako Arisato--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz.
    d8chsps-b6cda96f-1409-4157-a3da-c686e5cb6690.png

Minako's plan had failed before it even began for the Principal somehow returned from his journey to apprehend some people.

"She knows! We met in Argentina fighting Martian Nazi Drug Dealers!"

Minako was put on the spotlight when she was asked to vouch for Jackson in Argentina.

_"Wait, they were martians?!"
    >"It's the truth!"
    _"I never met him in my entire life."

"It's true, sir." Minako nodded at the Metropolitan Detective, looking at the Principal. "I've seen him a couple of times in one of my part time jobs, actually." She said, not disclosing those actual jobs. She could make it through with a calm demeanor until all of a sudden, an oddly familiar looking man who was sitting amongst the deranged students got up and nearly tripped on the leg of his chair, his face nearly smearing on Jackson's phallic imagery on the blackboard(whiteboard?). However, she wasn't exactly worried about him though, but rather the question he asked; how did she get that armband?

"W-what do you about this armband?!" Minako asked back in a fluster. She thought no one knew what the armband meant in this world, and she passed it off as some kind of fashion statement back then to Detective Layton, but she clearly knew much more. With a confused look on her face, Minako's attention was now focused on the familiar looking blue capped man. He looks eerily familiar to someone, but she can't lay finger as to who..Until a realizations kicked in few seconds after asking that question. "No don't tell me you're..." She took a good hard look on the capped man, the similarities becoming more and more apparent. She only need to confirm the name..."J...Junpei-kun? Is that really you?" She asked, finally recognizing the person in question. She should've recognized that goatee from a mile away, he looks so different now!

Last edited by a moderator:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    THE BOY'S ROOM
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Ilsa's hand with shotgun in hand popped out of a nearby toilet within the boy's room while the two Nazis remained oblivious to her plot.

<"Very Well..."> Carlos complied with Hitler's Order to not focus on Danger 5, <"I will continue to hunt for the girl. I narrowed down the student body by Aryan...">

A random teen entered the boy's room to take relief of the stressful life of a student and unfortunately made his way towards the stall where Ilsa's shotgun was.

Hitler turned around to reveal that he had a can of soda in his hand. The Führer shook the can violently before he fired a powerful and seemly endless stream of soda at Carlos' face. Hitler chuckled as he proclaimed, <"When I become the King of Christmas the girl will come to me.">

Carlos did his best to not allow the soda to enter his sensitive snout begged, <"Please stop power-streaming on me!">

The teen's screams when he saw the shot gun alerted Carlos and Hitler of Ilsa's assassination plot.

The Shotgun open fired at the two Nazis as they made a hasty exit out of the boy's room.

Ilsa and Marie ran out of the Girl's room in pursuit of the outlaw Nazis only to find that they've gotten away.

ART CLASS
    Tucker, now under the guise of the Multiversity's Art Teacher, scanned the student body for the high school senior of Hitler's desires.

As he walked through the entire class, Tucker stopped dead in his tracks when he came across the very familiar face of... "Hitler..."
    XNb1M6t.gif
    Tucker immediately began to suffer from traumatic flashes of his wife's death in Argentina as the rest of the class started to take notice.

"Hey!" a Gweeb called everyone's attention, "Johnny Hitler's screwing with Mr. Teacherman!"

"Johnny Hitler?" Holly paused from her painting of a brown dot to observe the scene that played out before the class.

Hitler chuckled as he began to annoyingly unzip and zip-up his school bag. The sound that came from the action echoed in Tucker's mind. Hitler took pleasure from the Pain on Tucker's face.

"No!" Tucker attempted to regain his composure by actually acting like a teacher.

Hitler didn't comply however and continued to make more annoying noises with various objects.

"Stop it!" Tucker scolded Hitler as the Aussie's mental state slowly degraded.

"Stick it to him, Johnny Hitler!" cheered a nearby Gweeb.

Hitler then opened up his German sports wallet and closed again slowly to annoy Tucker more so.

"Check out that Sports Wallet..." Holly stared in awe of Hitler's fashion senses.

Tucker screamed as a nightmare unfolded in his mind of Claire's head exploding during their wedding.

"Johnny Hitler! Johnny Hitler! Johnny Hitler!" The Students chanted in unison as Hitler stood over the figuratively broken mess that was once Tucker that quivered alone in the Classroom.

DETENTION
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Haz. Haz.
    "It's true, sir." Minako nodded at the Metropolitan Detective, looking at the Principal. "I've seen him a couple of times in one of my part time jobs, actually." She said, not disclosing those actual jobs. She could make it through with a calm demeanor until all of a sudden, an oddly familiar looking man who was sitting amongst the deranged students got up and nearly tripped on the leg of his chair, his face nearly smearing on Jackson's phallic imagery on the blackboard(whiteboard?). However, she wasn't exactly worried about him though, but rather the question he asked; how did she get that armband?
    "Young Lady, if you keep lying like that then I might have to report this to your parents..." The Principal paused for a second, "If you had any..."

Junpei quickly embarrassed himself in front of everyone in the room.

"Well, I'll let you kids get all acquainted," the Principal said as Minako and Junpei got reacquainted with one another, "And I've got some Principalling to do so in the mean time, Mister Mendez will supervise..."

"Mendez?" Jackson came to a slow realization of who the Principal was referring to.
    Danger 5 Mr Mendez.gif
    Carlos Mendez with his new weapon, Werwolf, was prepared to eliminate Jackson in spite of Hitler's worries of such an action damaging his popularity.

Jackson looked over to the two teens, "Don't just stand there! Shoot him or something!" Jackson unloaded his gun at Carlos, whom blocked each bullet with his Grimoire.

Last edited:

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    VALPAN
    Spidey.jpg
    Tigress ran on top of the rooftops of New Tokyo with the ninjas on hot pursuit but luck was on Tigress' side as the two Ninjas were quickly dispatched by a web line that ensnared the two ninjas. It appeared that Tigress was in the clear until...

A Web line snatched the duffel bag from Tigress and it was far too obvious who was responsible for the act. Spider-Man with the duffel bag in hand jumped in front of Tigress which halted the Cat-Themed thief in her tracks.

"You..." Tigress glared at the webbed warrior.

"Listen, I know you're a thief but that doesn't mean you had to steal Black Cat's shtick," Spider-Man joked while he kept his guard up.

"That's not the only thing I stole..." Tigress retracted her new claws that emitted a purple aura before she lunged at Spider-Man.

Spider-Man quickly dodged out of way and made sure that the duffel bag remained unharmed, "Those are Vibranium claws!" Spider-Man dodged another swipe from Tigress, "Stealing from the Black Panther? Seriously not cool!"

As Spider-Man dodged a charging strike from Tigress, her claws managed to slice through the duffel bag's strap and caused it to fall away from Spider-Man. Spider-Man tried to rescue the bag with a web line only to be knocked away by a swift roundhouse kick from Tigress.

"Le Chevre! It's all yours!" Tigress called out to her unseen partner while she kept Spider-Man preoccupied.

"Le who?" Spider-Man asked has he tried to subdue Tigress.

A Mysterious man quickly scaled up the building a grabbed the duffel bag before it fell on to the ground below before escaping on top of a moving passenger train.

Last edited:

• Marie
    Marie burst into the detention room, shouting, "Jackson! Come on!" before she got a good look and spotted one of Hitler's cronies, Carlos Mendez. "Nevermind, don't mind me! Just your average, everyday squid passing by!" she said cheerfully with her hands raised, while slowly walking out of the room...

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Haz. Haz. )

Agent 3
    The agent's eyes widened as she frowned in realization she was being distracted by a bunch of middle-aged no-good Nazis to keep her from the more important action. She cursed internally as she was forced to dodge-roll out of the way of multiple ink projectiles. Gross crimson red, like human blood. Of course the Nazis, of all people, would use that color. It made Agent 3's skin crawl. Literally, since a few shots of the stuff would cause her to explode.

Then help arrived, as some hulking man in a mysterious black trenchcoat appeared from over the horizon and began peppering the Nazi soldiers with bullets. "Hyaaaah!" shouted the little inkling, fueled by the lingering adrenaline from the game of football. She charged towards the retreating Nazis, waving her somewhat diminutive ink gun around at them. It wasn't getting anything done particularly quickly, but she just felt it was the right thing to do.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )

Last edited by a moderator:
[class=Img] border:1px solid #BD9E11; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; background-color:#161616;border-radius:2px [/class]
[div class="Img Head"]Junpei Post.png[/div]
The Mighty Strike-Out Slugger!
H-Huh?! How the hell does she know my name..?! was all I could think as I scanned her up and down. I never met her, and I was certain of that, but something about her seemed... familiar. Then, I saw something at her hip. Strapped to her thigh was a holster, buckled to which was a silver, gun-like object also emblazoned with 'SEES'.
No way... She's got an Evoker, too?!
My expression conveyed a mixture of shock, disbelief and confusion. Who was this chick? Mitsuru-senpai never mentioned that there were other Persona-users up until the Shadow Operatives were founded, and that whole Inaba fiasco. Was she hiding something from us this whole time?

"Young Lady, if you keep lying like that then I might have to report this to your parents..." the principal retorted, then paused suspensefully, like a word was stuck on the tip of his tongue.
"If you had any..." My eyes widened. Not because of how dry that comeback was (like holy crap, man), but because of who it reminded me of.
Him. That's why she felt so familiar... Were they siblings or something? And if they were, how the hell did no one know about her? I mean, clearly someone did if she's got all that SEES gear, but...
No, never mind. I'm probably just overthinking this. Yuka-tan and Mitsuru-senpai's dads both died anyway, so it's probably just a coincidence or something... I shouldn't be talking about that so nonchalantly, should I?

Then, another man entere--HOLY SHIT HE'S A DOG! Not even the cute Koromaru-type, either, he's like this big guy with the head of a wolf or a dog or something. Ugly son of a...
Either way, he unsheathed a sword--the usual, apparently--and somehow started blocking bullets from a gun the loony-cop pulled out of I-don't-wanna-know-where.
"Don't just stand there! Shoot him or something!" shouted the cop. It took me a second to realize, but he was talking to me. ohokay
"H-Huh? O-Oh, right, sorry!"
What the hell was I supposed to shoot him WITH, though? I glanced at the chick next to me. What was I gonna do, throw her? Then, it hit me.
"Uh, sorry 'bout this!" I quickly leaned down, unbuckling the holster around her thigh and pulling out the Evoker.
I got up, tossed aside the holster and pressed the barrel of the gun against the temple of my head. Here goes.
"PERSONAAA!" I squeezed the trigger, and a surge of energy overtook my senses. My head involuntarily recoiled from the shock as a voice rang through my mind.
"Thou art I, and I am thou. From the sea of thy soul, I come. I am Trismegistus, sage from the gods, founder of the arcane arts. My other self, let us show these mortals the power of the divine!"
I was engulfed by a powerful, blue vortex. Wind blasted everything in range away from me, upturning tables and likely sending the students into panic. When it eventually subsided, a figure now towered behind me. I lowered the Evoker and turned to face my Persona with a goofy grin; Trismegistus was a hot rod behemoth, armored to resemble something of a robotic eagle. His helmet was fashioned after the beak of a bird, with a V-shaped pattern of triangular indents in the nape that functioned as his true visor. The fact that this badass robo-warrior was my 'other self' made me feel giddy inside whenever I thought about it.
Still, I didn't have time to fawn over my own Persona. I locked eyes with Mendez, cracking my knuckles--again--as Trismegistus's beak snapped open to produce a ruby-red gemstone.
"Let's do this, mano-e-mano!"
Trismegistus clenched his fists. On command, the stone in his beak began to glow, emitting a vibrant, scarlet strobe light. The Persona screeched, then lunged towards the wolf-headed 'Mister Mendez' when his fists suddenly lit ablaze. Like something straight out of an anime, Trismegistus flung the fireballs from his palms like flaming bowling balls, one after the other, before diving in to give the pupper a nice, big thwack to the jaw with the blunt side of his heel.

It's finally time to unleash the babies.

Trismegistus.png

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    DETENTION

Carlos somehow grabbed Trismegistus' leg before it made contact with the Nazi's face. Carlos' ruby eyes gleamed before he tossed the Persona away and made a mad dash towards Junpei. The Sinister Nazi officer pulled the unsuspecting teenager into a headlock and proceeded to grind his knuckles on the top of Junpei's head before forcibly pulling the young man's undies from his pants. Carlos ended the humiliating scene with a rude shove with his boot to the rear end of the unfortunate kid. Carlos did this all with a chuckle.

Jackson stared at the scene with Horror of the evil that Carlos has stooped to.
    Danger 5 Super Ninja Senses.gif
    Jackson was about to fire his police-issued revolver at the Nazi only to discover it was replaced with a Banana, "What the?" Jackson examined the Banana unsure how this even happened.

Carlos pulled out his holstered Uzi and was about to fire the gun on Jackson until salvation arrived.

Marie
    Marie burst into the detention room, shouting, "Jackson! Come on!" before she got a good look and spotted one of Hitler's cronies, Carlos Mendez. "Nevermind, don't mind me! Just your average, everyday squid passing by!" she said cheerfully with her hands raised, while slowly walking out of the room...

The squid sister's sudden appearance disrupted Carlos' aim and had all of his bullets hit the gloomy teen with the cardboard keyblade.

"I told you there's only darkness..." The teen spoke his dying words.

Carlos unshaken by the teen's cryptic words fired his Uzi once again.

Danger 5 Jackson Breaks a Wall.gif

Carlos stared at the two remaining teenagers and raised his Uzi high up in the air before running after Jackson through the hole the American made during his escape.

FOOTBALL FIELD

The Football field was littered with dead Nazis and (hopefully) red ink.

The Punisher gave the squid kid a pat on the head, "Good work, kid."

Moments like this help remind me why I do what I do...

However something came swimming within the red ink.

Why I became a monster...

The creature within the red ink revealed himself as the Sea Wolf, who lunged himself at the Punisher and the Squid Kid.

So I could put the other monsters down.

The Punisher quickly shot his revolver at the Sea Wolf's head and killed the Nazi Werewolf instantly.

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    ROOFTOPS OF VALPAN
    spider-man-ps4-wallpaper.jpg

As Spider-Man fought the cat-themed super-criminal a mysterious woman in red called for the Thief's attention.

"Not now..." Tigress growled through gritted teeth as she tried to keep her focus on Spider-Man.

"I can tell you're strapped for time so let's make this quick," Spider-Man dodged Tigress' strikes, "What was in that duffel bag?" Spider-Man fired his webbing at Tigress in hopes of slowing her down, "And what was up with those Ninjas back there?"

Tigress's Vibranium claws slashed through Spider-Man's webbing before it reached her with ease.

"Tigress, Ignore them! You're needed Elsewhere!" ordered a man over Tigress' commlink.

Tigress complied and batted Spider-Man away with a dropkick before vanishing in a cloud of smoke.

Spider-Man coughed as the smoke slowly dissipated with the super thief gone without a trace.

I always have bad luck with cats...

Last edited:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    DANVILLE LIBRARY

"So do you know any girls that like Germany or national socialism?" Pierre asked a student that appeared to be a platypus in a jock's jacket.

The Platypus-looking student simply shrugged and made clicking noises.

"I totally understand that wouldn't know, my friend," Pierre coolly conversed with the student, "I was simply curious if you knew any."

The student then made more clicking noises that made Pierre chuckle with delight.

"That's a great idea!" Pierre exclaimed, "Maybe a round of lunchball would attract the girl! Everyone loves lunchball!"

Pierre and the Platypus student made their way to the gymnasium to play lunchball.

Meanwhile in another corner of the library Holly and her friend Michelle were by the computer stations where Michelle was playing Asteroid.

"So Michelle, what do you think of Johnny Hitler?" Holly eyed the enigmatic student, Johnny Hitler, with lustful eyes.

Michelle paused her game and looked over to see Johnny Hitler chucking to himself as he drew phallic imagery on to books.
    Danger 5 Books.gif
    "He looks like an old Italian dude pretending to be an even older German dude," Michelle commented on Johnny Hitler's not so youthful appearance before returning to her game... However the pair were startled by Jackson bursting through the dry wall of the library.

Jackson in a frantic manner screamed, "SOMEONE GIVE ME A GOD DAMN GUN!" before screaming as he fled the scene.

It was soon very obvious why Jackson was in a rush for he wasn't alone.
    Danger 5 Carlos on the hunt.gif
    Carlos glared at the students in the library that were staring at him. Carlos brought a single finger to his lips and hushed them all to remind them that a Library requires silence before running off to chase the American.

Last edited:
Sorry for the somewhat diminutive posts

• Marie
    The inkling returned to the room at the sound of gunshots, and watched Carlos dash out of the room in pursuit of Jackson. Clearly her assistance was required in this time of need. Whe quietly chased after the nazi wolf-man in case he was trying to stir trouble.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )

• img.php
    <Halt! You are crossing paths with the Red Wizard! I demand you to state your allegiance and name!> called a voice from outside the carriage, as it stopped.

Outside of the carriage stood a proud wizard in red robes. His staff glowed with esoteric energy, and three balls of red roiling energy orbited his body like planets going around the sun.

Behind him was what looked like a platoon of zombies in armor, wielding swords. Their skin was green and dessicated, and their eyeballs were like milky white beads with no pupils or irises. Every now and then, they let out dull-witted mumbling sounds like someone who was being woken from sleep.

The weird part of the setup was that the mage appeared to not speak the local language, but some kind of weird, ancient foreign tongue. Weirder still was that anyone hearing it could inherently understand it, as if their brain itself resonated with the tongue on a deeper level and analyzed its meaning automatically.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. June Verles June Verles marc122 marc122 Crenando Crenando

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    RUNNING IN THE HALL
    Carlos chased down Jackson down the hall only for a Hall Monitor to spot them.

"Hey!" a Hall Monitor stopped Carlos mid-chase, "No running in the halls!"

<"Is that so?"> Carlos chuckled a bit just before he delivered a strong kick in the crotch which sent the Hall Monitor flying through the roof and into the stratosphere. Carlos turned away from where his victim once was, "Ahora Sabes El poder verdadero de mi entrenamiento Súper Ninja!" Carlos taunted his victim once he was within earshot and now with his victim in range now in range Carlos unsheathed his Grimoire, "Adios!" Carlos yelled as he delivered the killing blow. The Blade of his Grimoire tore through his opponent through the veil of reality.
    Astral_Finish.jpg

CARLOS
    WIN

Carlos sheathed his Grimoire with the Hall Monitor quickly disposed of while the mad Nazi Wolf-Man chuckled.

"Oh shit!" Jackson screamed before he ran as far way as he could from Carlos whom resumed the chase.

MEANWHILE WITH ILSA

Ilsa was on the school's payphone smoking while she spoke to her husband, Khrushchev, <"I have to avenge Claire, Nikita. We shared a work-related friendship.">

Over the phone, Khrushchev did not appreciate Ilsa's loyalty to her dead friend, "But Ilsa, you must find that school girl before Hitler does!"

Ilsa rolled her eyes at Khrushchev's worry, <"Hush, baby bear, I'll find her after I take care of Hitler.">

Khrushchev was clearly annoyed with Ilsa's response and groaned, "Must I braise the leaves to find the fruit myself... you..."

Ilsa hushed Khrushchev as she began to hum a lullaby to calm the Premier down and lull him to sleep so she carry out her mission at her own pace.

Danger 5 Run.gif
    "SOMEONE GIVE ME A PEA--" Jackson was unable to finish his sentence when he realized that Carlos was gaining speed and ran even faster in an attempt to lose the Nazi War Criminal.​
    War Journal... Cleaned the school of some of the Nazi scum that infiltrated the student body and faculty... Still couldn't find Hitler...

"You better come with me, kid," Frank escorted the squid girl back into the school where students where busy posting fliers for the School dance.

Met this kid... Could be a Squid... Doesn't matter... She's good with a paint-gun... Might need to teach her how to use a real one some time later.

Frank gave the squid kid a stern look and handed over a walkie-talkie, "Kid if you see an suspicious guys that like Germany and National Socialism you know what to do... Got it?" The Punisher then gave the kid a pat on the head before walking off to break up a fight between two students as if the events that happened in the football field didn't happen.

Last edited:
Kanna Kamui
Vale City, Valpan

--For Love nor Money--

The streets of the city of Vale reminded her of the streets from her own world, yet this is totally different. Kanna Kamui, a young dragon girl, walking around the bustling streets where every turn she takes, she sees numerous people showing off their "gifts". Quirks, Semblances, they're all in the same category as powers. She is lost, at least sort of.

As she keeps walking around, she heard a gunshot. "What was that?" Kanna thought before she goes on to find the source of the gunshot sound, eventually ending up in a Dust shop called "From Dust Till Dawn". From there, she would end up in a situation that a normal kid should just run away.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• --Minako Arisato--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz.

A lot of things happened the moment the principal left the room and one of the culprits in the Chestbridge Killings, Carlos Mendez entered the room as a replacement. The wolf headed fiend unsheathed a katana of some kind, a dangerous, piercing aura can be felt just be looking at it.

Just then, Jackson ordered the two of them to try and fight off Mendez in however way possible; which left Minako panicking a bit. She didn't bring her Naginata today due to it might being confiscated by the Principal. She was about to grab the Evoker to try something only for the older-looking Junpei person to strap the holster off of her. Before she can retaliate, the deed was already done and he toss the strap-holster away, revealing a somewhat real, somewhat fake looking pistol in which he then pointed to his own temple, a stance similar to how Junpei would summon his Persona, in which, he did.

Trismegistus. This was Junpei's Persona which evolved from his first one, Hermes. It was first summoned after his loved one saved him from dying by a gunshot to the heart right after a heated battle--We were all there to see it, but were powerless to do anything about it.

However, an important detail was revealed to Minako the moment she saw the red robo-eagle of a Persona; Persona users can summon Personas. Before she could snatch the Evoker back from Junpei, Mendez somehow managed to both block the Persona's attack at did what would be called a 'noogie' and a wedgie. A firm one, at that. Just as he was kicked in the rear, the Evoker was dropped at her feet as Mendez explained why he could move so fast; those red things on the wolfman's eyes were rubies, and claimed to have enhanced his Ninja vision.

Just as a firefight was about to occur, a white haired squid kid entered the room, called out to Jackson, and backed out of the room. This caused the gun Mendez was carrying to misfire and hit the strange student carrying a cardboard key, ultimately dying. The two then left the room; Jackson making a hole in the wall with Mendez chansing after him. She would chase after them, but...

"Junpei!" Minako called out as she picked up her Evoker. "Are you okay?" She asked, running up to him to tend on wounds.

She needs both her answers, and her teammate intact.

Cynthia
Mewnisse

As the false Doom was destroyed in a flash of light, Cynthia dropped to the ground, coughing a bit.

"Another one of Doom's automatons," Robin muttered to himself.

"Gack...thanks, Auntie Lissa," Cynthia managed as she got back up, using Robin's cloak as a support. "Wait a second..."

Her eyes slid up to find Robin's. "...You seem kinda familiar." Cynthia said, her eyes squinting. She was searching for someone in particular, but was it this guy...?

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Verite Verite

Kanna Kamui
Vale City, Valpan

--For Money nor Love--

"Oooooooh..." Kanna was astonished by the action happening in her eyes. A scythe-wielding Little Red Riding Hood fighting off a mob of gangsters, that's something you don't see unless you're in a world full of badasses. Kanna is just going to stand where she is, watching the action happening unless the need calls for her abilities.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• From Dust Till Dawn.png

VALE CITY, VALPAN
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

With the Maggia mobsters dealt with, the huntress awaited for their boss' next move.

The Huntress could hear the sound of a mock applause from an unmarked truck as the Mobsters' boss appeared in body armor.

Hammerhead Power Armor.png

"Nice moves, Lil' Red," the man known as Hammerhead laughed before his laughter died down and the man glared at the huntress, "But we're done playin' games..."

Hammerhead shot an energy beam from the armor's gauntlets that grazed the huntress and somehow pierced through her aura.

"Surprised?" Hammerhead smirked at the huntress, "The Doc made this suit to deal with freaks like you!" The Maggia Don launched himself at Ruby and gave her a stiff right hook to the face. Hammerhead shook his right hand, "The right hook needs a bit of work, though..."

Last edited:

• "So do you know any girls that like Germany or national socialism?" Pierre asked a student that appeared to be a platypus in a jock's jacket.

The Platypus-looking student simply shrugged and made clicking noises.

"I totally understand that wouldn't know, my friend," Pierre coolly conversed with the student, "I was simply curious if you knew any."

The student then made more clicking noises that made Pierre chuckle with delight.

"That's a great idea!" Pierre exclaimed, "Maybe a round of lunchball would attract the girl! Everyone loves lunchball!"

Pierre and the Platypus student made their way to the gymnasium to play lunchball.

Meanwhile in another corner of the library Holly and her friend Michelle were by the computer stations where Michelle was playing Asteroid.

"So Michelle, what do you think of Johnny Hitler?" Holly eyed the enigmatic student, Johnny Hitler, with lustful eyes.

Michelle paused her game and looked over to see Johnny Hitler chucking to himself as he drew phallic imagery on to books.
    "He looks like an old Italian dude pretending to be an even older German dude," Michelle commented on Johnny Hitler's not so youthful appearance before returning to her game... However the pair were startled by Jackson bursting through the dry wall of the library.

Jackson in a frantic manner screamed, "SOMEONE GIVE ME A GOD DAMN GUN!" before screaming as he fled the scene.

It was soon very obvious why Jackson was in a rush for he wasn't alone.
    Carlos glared at the students in the library that were staring at him. Carlos brought a single finger to his lips and hushed them all to remind them that a Library requires silence before running off to chase the American.
-----------BEN REILLY----------
"Uh gnawing on your wand looks like a habit like chewing your fingernails?" said the man in scarlet
What is with this girl? Eh maybe its something I haven't seen yet. Might as well wait.

• P5D_Cafe_Leblanc_background.jpg

CAFE LE BLANC
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Shojiro continued to focus on sweeping up the debris left behind from a battle not too long ago, "The usual, a band of thugs showed up except this time they had powers." Shojiro sighed after he cleaned up the mess behind the counter, "And I think you'd know who came over to stop them..." Shojiro directed Akira's attention over to the cobwebs.

ZOEY JACKSON
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $300
Abilities

• BEEP. BEEP. ROBOT PHYSIOLOGY.
  • Programming and engineering.
Status
Perfectly fine!
The Bullets? Uh...wait, who are the Bullets? Are they like...those kind of bullet-themed superheroes from the 60's? Whatever that is, assuming he was talking about someone I know from DC's comics, I thought there was just Bulletman, period, but the fact that guy said "The Bullets" instead suggests that...maybe there is another Bullet-person. Neither my friends nor I, back at LA, just didn't happen to see them in action.

However, the problem is, if I keep trying to hide my right hand, that may get in the way of what we want to do. Sure, I could pull it out and pretend it's a prosthetic, but then the guys around me, particularly Dante, Shaza--err, the Captain Marvels, and the others, would wonder why I suddenly went and did that. Maybe that could work if nobody else aside from my assailant saw it and I hid it right afterwards, but then again, one way or another, I may only be delaying the inevitable.

Oh well. Might as well agree.

"Well, what can I say? If we're going to help them fight crime, we might as well help."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (GM), Crenando Crenando (Quest Holder, Billy, Freddy), Haz. Haz. (Giorno), Birdsie Birdsie (Dante), June Verles June Verles (Lavi)

• <Halt! You are crossing paths with the Red Wizard! I demand you to state your allegiance and name!>
    Turning to look at the speaker outside,Goblin Slayer quietly stepped out,his tone being dispassionate as always as he spoke.

“I was told to go to the local tipster in a bar around the edge of this town to get details regarding a goblin slaying quest.”

Anyone would've noticed passerby-ers taking a glance at Goblin Slayer as if he is some undead knight. Whether or not they thought the grungy warrior was actually part of the undead platoon who somehow got seperated from the group years ago and has forgotten about about his past life is a mystery.

Birdsie Birdsie Crenando Crenando

Last edited:
[class=ImgB] border:3px solid #FF2B96; line-height:0px; margin-left:5px; pointer-events:none; background-color:#161616;border-radius:5px [/class]
[div class="ImgB Head"]giorno2.png[/div]
GIOGIO's Bizarre Adventure

"Tuna sandwich, hm?"
Giorno paused quizzically, then smiled. "I see. I'll take you up on your recommendation, then."
When Freddy interjected, Giorno seemed all too eager to introduce himself, nodding as he spoke: "Giorno Giovanna. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

After a few moments, the mobster's food arrived. A grilled tuna sandwich, melted cheese oozing from the gaps like molten lava. The tuna itself was buried under the two, golden slabs of perfectly-grilled toast, yet it gave away its presence with its delightful smell. Giorno eyed the sandwich like a mystical artifact, examining it from every perceivable angle, silently judging it with looks that were harder to read than the predictions of Thoth. Then, they locked onto it like a hawk scoping out its prey, and the gang-star went in for a bite.
Then another.
And another. And before anyone had even realized it, there was nothing left. The mafioso wiped his lips with a napkin and sipped from his glass, then turned to Billy with a polite smile, nodding in agreement.
"It was delicious. Dare I say, to die for. Thank you. In fact, I feel obligated to pay respects to the chef when I have the time; any man who puts that much (figurative) elbow grease into a single sandwich is a man I'd be honored to meet." The boy silently chuckled. However, his smile didn't persist. Dante's arrival met the demon-slayer with a nod and a silent, two-finger wave from Giorno, who seemed more invested in what the handicapped boy had to say. Untraceable thefts, likely done by an organized team or syndicate. Most certainly a change of pace, like Dante said. The gang-star took the napkin between his index and middle fingers, staring at the writing intently before placing it back on the table once he was done with his intense mental gymnastics.
"I've dabbled in petty crime before. Those days are behind me now, but I believe I can be of service on this operation with the knowledge and experience that I gained from those times. With our abilities combined, we may be able to solve this case by ourselves if push comes to shove and we can't rely on the 'Bullets'."

Crenando Crenando (Billy Batson/Freddy Freeman), Birdsie Birdsie (Dante), marc122 marc122 (Zoey)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back