• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• 597503"Alright then!" Kurt continued to hold his phone with his tail. "It's a bit rude to teleport someone without asking, but this is urgent."
    "Spider-Man is trouble and teleporting is the quickest way of getting there. This may be a little disorienting." The mutant walked back towards his mysterious ally and put his hand on her shoulder.

With a quick, subconscious jaunt through the Brimstone dimension, the two arrived on the roof, near the open skylight. "This is where we drop in. Like so!"
    Jumping, the Nightcrawler teleported below, kicking one of the ninjas, and repeating the process with a few others. "I hope I didn't take too long, as things go." Kurt talked to his old friend.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Faerie13 Faerie13

Last edited by a moderator:

• 597594 The gunshot rang loudly in the facility,audible enough for both Kiryu and Majima to hear with enough time for them to see who was shot. Originally fearing for the worse,Kiryu was relieved that it wasn't Homer or any of the Simpsons who were shot. Although the sight of Whiplash getting shot is....

....This is going to bite back at us,isn't it....?

Majima on the other hand,didn't seem quite concerned,to say the least. In fact,he looked rather proud of what Maggie did,though for different reasons than what Homer had.

“Well whadiya know? That baby's learnt how to shoot like a pro!”

Shaking his head in disapproval as he and Majima took down another few goons still fighting them,Kiryu muttered while doing a roundhouse kick at a goon's head.

“Majima....I don't think that is supposed to be something to be proud of,especially when they're from a country notorious for lack of firearms regulations....”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:

• 598014 Add was silent at first. He felt like he should know how to respond to Setsuna's apology but the words wouldn't come, and it didn't take long for Add to realize that no one had apologized to him before. Not that he could remember. Did that mean Setsuna was the first person to think Add deserved an apology, or had it just been so long since he'd heard one directed at him that he had forgotten what it was like? In the end Add settled for silently nodding his head before extending his hand as if to grasp at Setsuna's shirt. "I need to be brought up to speed current events and location. I therefore recommend returning to the others. Each of you may remember something the others have forgotten."

Add wordlessly turned around and headed back to where the other Gundam Pilots and the Cyborg were located. He came to a stop near the three and focused his attention on each one as he spoke. "You spoke of another world. You have technology I am unfamiliar with, and at least one of you is partially cybernetic. Where is this place? How far are we from Elrios? What recent events have you on edge?"

• Fist.jpg
    As Vivian landed to join the fight she blasted the hands of a few of the ninjas with low intensity beams from her solar jewel, causing them to drop their weapons in pain.

Paperstar must have called for reinforcements she thought as she saw Spiderman kick one, she quickly increased her density and punched a second into a wall. A third ninja tried attacking her from behind with sword, but it simply bounced off her hardened skin, Vivian swept her leg back and knocked his feet from beneath him.

As night crawler dropped in she saw one of their foes trying to sneak up behind Spiderman, she rushed forward and using a trick that the martian man hunter had taught her last month she decreased the density of one arm and put it through the ninjas head, causing him to drop harmlessly unconscious

“I would advise not getting distracted,” she called out to the wall crawler.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crenando Crenando

Peter yawned as he walked through the school halls, his eyes lighting up as he spotted a familiar figure up ahead. Jogging over, he smiled and placed his hand on the boy's shoulder. "Hey Ned, what's up?" Ned turned around and smiled, the two doing their elaborate handshake that they always done in the middle of the hall.

"Did ya hear the news?" Ned asked.

"No, what news?"

"We're going on a school trip!"

"What? Again? After the last one?"

"I know, and so soon after it too..."

Peter's eyes narrowed. "So where are we going to?"

Ned opened his mouth. "Mewi- Mew- M- I really can't pronounce it, here just take a look." Ned held up a leaflet that read 'Mewnisse' with a few pictures bellow it. "Isn't it cool?"

"Yeah, Ned, cool...totally cool..." Peter looked at the leaflet and narrowed his brows even more, thinking hard about it. This was no coincidence. After returning from Europe, and having his identity revealed to the world, having a sudden school trip is very suspicious. Peter leaned in close to Ned and whispered."I think Nick Fury is behind this..."

"Wait, which one? There are like, three, now."

"That's the thing, I don't know..." Peter replied. "But what I learnt from the Europe trip is that I need to go. And I need to pack my suit."

"Do ya need the guy in the chair?"

"What? Uh, yeah yeah, of course man."

"Yessssss! American Bachelors in Mew- Mewnisse? Here we come!"

"Ned, you still haven't told me what happened with your girlfriend. And me and MJ still have a thing."

"That's cool man, you can be my wingman!"

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, okay."

Peter turned around and almost walked into MJ. "Woah there, Peter, careful where you're walking."

"Sorry, sorry...just, a bit out of it today." Peter confessed.

"Why? You heard about the school trip?"

"Yeaaaaaah, I don't think you should go..."

"Why? Is it Spider-Man business?"

"Shhhh....I think so, I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Oh okay."

"So you're not gonna go?"

"Nah, I'm still going."

"Cool..."

Peter waved to MJ as she walked off, walking with Ned into an empty, dark classroom. Ned suddenly collapsed, snoring. Peter looked at Ned's neck, seeing two tranquilizer darts.

"Nice to finally meet you...Spider-Boy." A figure sitting in the shadows said.

"Uh, Fury, you already know it's Spider-Man..."

"Man? Bitch please, you're in Highschool."

"Plus," said someone else from the opposite side of the room with the exact same voice. "He's not the Nick Fury you know. He is Nick Fury Jr."

"W-what? Two Furys?"

"That's right, I assume you know about the school trip? Pack your stuff, we'll fill you in on the way."

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    MCPD

Ilsa was terribly bored, waiting in the interrogation room. She could already feel herself dying from boredom. However a sinister chuckle from outside the room that snapped her out of her boredom.

"Hello, Ilsa," the malevolent chuckle of a German Scientist reached the volatile Russian's ears, "It's been a while..."

<"That voice?"> Ilsa paused as she looked through the window to see a ghost from her past, <"Mengele?">

"There is no escape, Ilsa!" the fat cat scientist of the SS mocked the Russian.

Ilsa ignored Mengele's mocking chuckles and remained calm and cool like a Russian skinny dipping in winter, <"Do you have any cigarettes?">

"Uh... No..." Mengele answered Ilsa's request for cigarettes with an obvious no.

Little did Mengele or even the police in the whole department knew that her shoe was also a gun.
    Danger 5 Ilsa Shoe Gun.gif
    "Clever girl..." Mengele's symbiotic dinosaur creation muttered at the resourcefulness of the Russian.

Ilsa shot her shoe gun at Mengele. The bullet went through the glass window and pierced Mengele in the neck. Green goo shot out of the bullet wound as the Fat Cat Scientist fell to the floor.

Ilsa smirked knowing that this was her chance to escape. However as she opened the door she saw that the whole Police Department was covered in a thick fog. Ilsa cautiously raised her shoe so she may better prepare herself to the threat that was to come.

Danger 5 Dino Jump.gif
    Ilsa screamed as the terrible dinosaur roared at her.

Undertown
Barry Allen - The Flash

Interactions: Vsland Vsland (Ben Tennyson), Crenando Crenando (Parasite), Birdsie Birdsie (Naofumi), FoolsErin FoolsErin (Kirby)

Barry was faced with a conundrum. Parasite’s crocodile tears act might persuade some of his new allies into being sympathetic for the villain, which might end up with Barry having to contend with his new allies. However, this was quickly squashed as Ben transformed and attacked Parasite while Naofumi encased him in a prison of shields. This was fantastic, as it meant they could keep him trapped without having to deal with Rudy’s absorbtion powers. It was a celebratory moment, until the small pink puffball began breathing fire on Naofumi. The thing must've been extra gullible to fall for Rudy's routine, and Barry needed to try and stop this. He darted for Naofumi to try and move him out of the way of the flame breath.

"You don't understand," Barry tried to plead, "that thing is dangerous! He sucks the energy from other people and steals their abilities!"

• 598238"Between the four of us-" The ex-priest was in the process of punching a ninja in the jaw before teleporting next to the group's new synthezoid sidekick. "I believe you should be the one taking advice. We've been at this for a long time." Kurt recalled a decade of adventures with his team, and that Spider-Man had taken up the role at least two years prior, give or take.

"Watch how the 'old guard' does it, alright?" With a toothy grin, he lept back into action. "I'll make it showy for you, just watch."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Faerie13 Faerie13

• naofumi-raphtalia-filo-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-uhdpaper-com-4-K-8.jpg
    The Shield Hero - bless his dark, withered heart - was expecting betrayal, much in the same way one might expect lightning to come when there is a storm about to break out.

What he wasn't expecting was for the cutest, most innocent of the group to be the one putting a knife in the proverbial back.

Or maybe he was? That's what happened last time. A dark part of him would never trust the color 'pink' to represent innocence again.

The flames singed his clothing and hair, but the Shield's protection guarded him against a majority of the damage - it felt more like a wave of scorching, desert heat, or the result of standing close to a campfire than being encased in actual flames. He raised his Legendary Shield nonetheless, and its protection expanded into a sort of horizontal forcefield of green from the gem in the center, protecting not only Naofumi but those standing close to him.

Filo was visibly distressed by Kirby's sudden attack, and yelled, "Stop attacking master! He didn't do anything wrong! The purple guy is bad!"

This is what I get for trusting you! Naofumi thought, mad at himself, oozing with something approaching hatred as his expression shifted into a rictus of rage.

The glitching black-red icon in his vision agreed with the idea, bobbing up and down, expanding digital tendrils in his field of vision, reaching towards the rest of his heads-up display and corroding them, as if saying, 'I'm about to take over, and you know that. Why resist?'

He shook his head, and the icon receded. It was still vibrant and energetic but stopped expanding, at least.

Instead, he used Collect to gather the fire that Kirby was shooting at him. When the puffball stopped firing, Naofumi would return the attack in kind, infusing it with chi and throwing it back at him as a concentrated ball. The best counter-attack is to use your enemy's attack against them.

Roughly at that moment, the Shield Prison expired and Parasite was freed.

"Filo! Raphtalia!" Naofumi yelled.

"Yes!" the giant bird-girl replied, running from behind the cover provided by her master and in Parasite's direction, throwing a mighty, sweeping kick with razor-sharp talons.

Raphtalia, for her part, cast All Hide Mirage on herself, turning invisible and running to flank either Kirby or Parasite as needed, at Naofumi's order. In the heat of combat, people had the tendency to forget about things they couldn't immediately see - a useful thing to exploit when you suddenly appear behind them to cut them down.

To anyone with combat experience, it'd be clear as day to see that the Shield Squad fought together like one combatant; Naofumi drawing attention and damage to himself, Filo acting as the damage dealer, and Raphtalia controlling the battlefield and delivering precision attacks to unexpecting opponents.
Vsland Vsland FoolsErin FoolsErin Thawne Thawne NIAMH NIAMH Crenando Crenando

• Kirby
    Undertown

"Poyo poyo pooooyooo?" Kirby confusedly asked, hearing the man in the red suit's protest after he blew fire at one of the purple creature's attackers. To those with translators, they'd hear him ask, "Wait, what? Why is he acting like you're attacking him if he's the bad one?" But they'd only hear it for mere seconds before the bird's protest reached the puffball's invisible ears, shortly before a fireball more powerful than what he'd launched hit his face. The concentrated fireball infused with chi sent Kirby flying back into the trashcan he'd jumped off of to attack the guy with a shield, causing the fire crown on his head to disappear, and a small red star to tumble from his body.

The tiny star with the fire symbol bounced a few times away from Kirby off the concrete, then shattered and disappeared. This attack had rendered the puffball without a copy ability, more than a little dizzy, and somewhat confused. Slowly getting back up, Kirby thought about what the group had said, and what the purple guy had said.
    1522961575048.png

"Poyo?" He mumbled, thinking out loud. The guy had only started crying after he'd seen that everyone had surrounded him, which might mean he might just be crying to make any of them let their guard down. Plus, he'd made jabs at some guy named
    "Flash", and if Kirby was correct in assuming that that was one of the guys in the group, the purple guy could only be saying that to turn them against said "Flash", so....
    latest
    Lucky for the others, the rare moment of thinking over the logic of a situation in an otherwise simple mind of a puffball was just enough to convince the little guy back over to his original side. Or maybe he impulsively changed his mind with everyone yelling the purple guy was the bad guy, and he didn't actually think at all. Regardless, Kirby swallowed up some pebbles that had been kicked up when he had crashed into the trash can, turning him into...
    latest

Stone Kirby!

Armed with his newly obtained copy ability, Kirby sucked in a bunch of air and began hovering up, inflated like a balloon. Eventually, when he was a small distance above the fiend, he spat out the air in the form of a small pellet, then wielded the power of the hat that'd been bestowed by him swallowing the pebbles.
    280px-Kirby_Stone_Wii_U.jpg
    He turned into a stone that retained the hue of his body, and fell back down to the ground with this rock-like weight, aiming not for the bird, but for the area around the purple guy's head!

Birdsie Birdsie Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne NIAMH NIAMH Crenando Crenando

Last edited:

• {Her Remnant Moon}
    --LLWO--
    FoolsErin FoolsErin
    latest

"You're on the Earth's moon." LLWO answered, soon realizing his mistake at his let out a cough. "Ah, my mistake. You're actually on one of the moons of the planet called Battleworld." He corrected himself, pressing a button which releases the capsule the peculiar Gemorganism was in with steam hissing on the gaps on where the capsule was placed on. He soon began to walk throughout the abandoned laboratory, passing through many broken doors and hallways. "I'm sure the Governor would be intrigued by your species, so for now, we'll learn all that we can about your kind." He said, entering a large open room with virtually nothing on it. "Without neblading you, of course." He said coyly, placing the capsule on the ground. His intent...Kinda sinister considering if the gemperson knew what neblade means.

{Space Between Miteworld and Battleworld}
    --XNFE--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Table Table
    latest

Alarms began to blare as red holographic screens with warning signs appeared in front of XNFE, showing that, somehow, her ship's being drained of it's power. Because of this, the Grateful Sun Ray is unable to activate; powering off as a voice rang on her head--her being the sole being with an actual brain, telling her that it's enough.

The other crewbots look at her, at a loss of what to do as the spaceman drains their power.

"This is just perfect." XNFE grins, almost unfazed on what would happen to her. "Put the ship on lockdown, focus all of our units on capturing him and set a course back to base!" She commanded, "Then, call the Governor, and tell her we brought a little snack for her!"

{Space Pirate Ship}
    --XNFE'S NOW DESTROYED ARMAMENT GENERATOR--
    Table Table

Yes! The crew had successfully disarmed the tall purple armament generator! However, there's only one problem...Those things cause big explosions.

Starting from the Big Wall robot, just as the big man destroyed the generator, exploded right along with the generator, exploded, blowing up the walls around the cargo bay. The Generator blew up the wall where it was placed; where the cargo bay was, it was losing air, fast!

• 795115DF-7858-4B59-A3E2-6DFCA57457F9.jpeg
    PLANEPTUNE HOTEL

Gwen jumped up with so much glee for Chiaki's answer that her mask conveniently fell off, "That's awesome!" Gwen quickly hugged the sleepy gamer.

Chiaki held her arms out in front of herself, completely unprepared for Gwen's tactical hug.

"Yeah, that's great and all but outside of playing 'Monster Hunter', how much does she know about fighting monsters?" Neptune pointed out the obvious elephant in the room.

Gwen leaned in to Chiaki's ear and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll teach you how to use a gun." Gwen then backed away from the gamer and gave her a thumbs up."

0CE44600-D7C4-4878-8C82-7ECD23434A72.png

"Um...is that legal here?" Chiaki hesitantly whispered. "I'm pretty sure that's something you'd get in trouble for in Japan."

"Say, Nepgear," Neptune called for her sister's attention, "How's about I sit this adventure out for now and let you take the Protagonist role for a bit?"

"Really?! Wow, Neptune, I'm so happy..." Nepgear beamed with joy for a brief moment before she muttered out of shame, "But I'm not sure I'm cut out for being the protagonist..."

"Don't worry, Nep Junior! You got a good supporting cast to help you out!" Neptune gave her little sister a reassuring pat on the shoulder, "Besides, I've got this feeling this storyline's a lot darker than the last one..."

"Wait, Darker?!" Nepgear exclaimed with shock.

Sayaka looked at Gwenpool, and after hearing about teaching Chiaki how to use a gun, she would say, "What if she wanted to fight with a melee weapon? Besides, if anyone does happen to get injured, I am capable of some healing magic. I need to be close to the subject However."

Gwen released Chiaki from her embrace and held on to the Ultimate Gamer's shoulders, "If you're not up for a gun... I could always teach you how to use a katana!"

My own protégé! Sweet! I hope I could make you proud, Batroc!

Gwen gave Chiaki a pat on the back, "Chiaki, when I'm done with you, you're gonna be the Ultimate Merc!"

F686507A-C4A0-4AB2-8388-C0F023D155B6.png

"I don't know...one of my friends is already really graceful with a sword. I'd hate to just steal someone's talent like that," she said sincerely.

"Wh-wh-what?!" Nepgear stammered as the two similarly voiced girls fought over her like starving dogs over kibble, "Where did all of this come from, Uni?"

"Aw, looks like Nepgear's got her own harem..." Neptune cooed at her younger sister's new found life as a harem protagonist.

"Neptune help me! This is getting very embarrassing!" Nepgear blushed as Uni and Sayaka continued to fight over her.

"Nah, I think we could let this scene play out naturally..." Neptune reclined on her chair as she started to enjoy the scene.

"What?!" Nepgear exclaimed.

"I'm just waiting for Red to show up," Neptune explained, knowing full well the young wifey obsessed girl would make things a touch bit more entertaining.

"What do you mean?" Nepgear asked her lazy older sister, "What does Red have to do with this?"

"My wifey senses are tingling!" a short girl and a golden dragon suddenly arrived at the table.

"See what I mean?" Neptune coyly remarked as Red's eyes lit up at the sight of the scene, "You've got a great supporting cast, Nep Jr.!"

"Girls! There's no need for fighting, especially when you're all my wifeys!" Red exclaimed as she pulled all three girls into a hug, "And I'll love you equally!"

PLANEPTUNE GUILD

Nepgear and her group all gathered at the local guild where the head of the guild and one of Neptune's friends, IF, was there to greet them.

"So, Nep made you the protagonist for this little adventure, huh?" IF raised an eyebrow at what Nepgear had recapped to her.

"Yes, she's really nice to let me be the protagonist this time around," Nepgear beamed with joy, "I hope I don't let her down!"

"Are you sure she's not just doing this to get out of her responsibilities of gathering up Planeptune's shares?" IF pointed out the awful truth behind Neptune's intentions.

"I know, but I'm always happy to help out my big sister," Nepgear defended Neptune's sloth.

"Fine, but are you sure you guys are well equipped for this mission?" IF asked Nepgears 'Supporting Cast, "I know Gwen could handle herself but what about the sleepy-looking girl?"

"Oh, actually she's my apprentice!" Gwen informed IF of Chiaki's position in the party.

An apprentice?

Chiaki's eyes opened up a little more. Gwen looked the most like a superhero here, so did that mean Chiaki was going to be her sidekick for a while? Would she even get her own matching spandex...?

That's pretty cool, I guess.

"And she's also my wifey!" Red pounced on the sleepy gamer girl and gave her a vice-like hug.

Chiaki was even less prepared for the red-and-gold girl's hug. Just how many points was this girl able to invest into SPD? Hmm...maybe it was Chiaki who had abnormally slow reactions in comparison, and everyone else had normal SPD.

After being able to process the situation for a second, Chiaki slowly returned the shorter girl's hug—with the game console still clutched in her hands, at that.

Please don't make this weird, Red..." Gwen shook her head at the short girl.

Estelle chuckled with a hand in front of her mouth. She then looked at IF, before asking, "You wouldn't by chance have any LEGENDARY equipment for Chiaki do you? She's going to need it."

B4AB30A7-BEC6-441A-8E9E-F3C42C896B94.png

"I need more training before I can equip the legendary stuff...can I start out with a Wooden Sword?" Chiaki asked after a suspiciously long hug from Red. Chiaki, however, couldn't tell that anything was amiss.

"Although...I think we should reconsider letting Nanami-chan join this adventure." Emu spoke up, raising his hand, "In my medical opinion, I don't think it's safe for her to be suddenly thrusted into something that could potentially harm her, especially since she doesn't look like she had any exercise for a while." He said in genuine concern for the young teen, worried that she might be put into harm's way because of this group. As a doctor, it's something that he didn't want to happen, at all.

"In that case, we'll just keep more of an eye on her, isn't that right, Nep...Gear-chan, was it?" Ryuga told Emu, glancing at Nepgear as if to confirm her name. "Plus, that girl's gonna teach her anyway, so what could go wrong?" Ryuga referred to Gwenpoole, soon letting a shrug.

"I guess you have a point..." Emu sighs in defeat, resigning the fate of the girl in the hands of what he could describe as an over eager cosplayer in a pink leotard. Although something tells him this girl isn't exactly a cosplayer...

16DE7344-B4BE-4B37-B211-4A1D273CA089.png

"I'll be fine, doc!" Chiaki exclaimed in a rare burst of enthusiasm. "My friend's a nurse, and she said I'd be fine with physical activity...um...a few weeks ago...I think."

. . .

"You hit children now...?" Emu looked at Ryuga with disgust, learning something that he shouldn't have.

"Oi, don't give me that look, dammit." Ryuga growled at Emu for assuming he's abusing children of royalty. "They may look like kids, but those two were like, monsters, man!"

Ram, with her sister by her side, ran up to the two Kamen Riders and proudly declared, "You're just mad that the crowd loved us because we're super cute!"

"Isn't that right, Rom?" Ram looked over to her shy older sister for reassurance.

Rom gave her sister a confidant nod of agreement.

"Rom, Ram! The Grand Prix's over... There's no need to tease him," Nepgear scolded the pair.

"Sorry, Nepgear..." Rom and Ram apologized to Nepgear before walking away from the Kamen Riders.

Nepgear approached the two toku heroes, "Oh, and Red threw that fridge at you because she's not a fan of boys... I hope you understand."

It was then that NepGear explain that the only reason Red threw the fridge was because she apparently hate boys. "...Wait, seriously?" Ryuga slumped forward, mouth nearly agape in disbelief.

"That explains the whole 'Wifey' thing, to be honest." Emu nodded, soon looking at Red. She's a strange specimen, that one. He then glanced back at NepGear.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:

• 598978 “I didn't.” Kiryu admitted,shaking his head in response, “A close friend of mine who's receiving some police training in United States told me and my niece about the lax gun regulation several weeks ago. You all have my sympathies for the fact that your lives could be in danger anytime because of some trigger happy maniac who didn't learn about responsibility and moral lessons.”

“Hmm....if it's the bullet that kills....it still doesn't change the fact that the guy filling the brains with a lead or two or three or more is still responsible for the murder,wouldn't it?”

Majima remarked in response to Homer's comment about bullets being the catalyst for the citizens deaths.

Well,Homer has a point. Except blunt force could potentially kill if struck at the right spot. Plus,a gun is obviously very durable,so I doubt that guns are free from being a tool for murder independently.

Last edited:

• ❀Lilliana, the Youngest Fab Fairy❀
    Third Eternia

"Who am I supposed to be!? WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO BE!?"
    latest
    Lilliana outraged, examining this tall, armored man who had stepped out of the cart. "I'm only one of the guardians of the Elven Retreat! One of the Fab freakin' Fairies! I have fans and respect throughout the Retreat, and yet here you are asking who I am like I'm just another spider!? EXCUSE me!?" The tiny fairy's face was arranged in an unpleasant scowl as she hissed all of this at the knightly man that had exited the cart. Softening her ugly expression, the tiny elf tossed her head to the side and crossed her arms over her chest. "Confusions regarding who you're talking to besides, I heard something about ruins, and something about goblins. You're going on an adventure, right?" Lilliana asked, then shook her head and put her hands on her hips. "Don't answer that. Well, adventures mean treasure, and treasure sometimes means sweets, so I'm coming with you." She stated, not even bothering to ask if she could come along. "Yes, you heard me right. Get whoever else is in that cart on the road, and lead the way to the monsters!"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Birdsie Birdsie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Mirgris Mirgris

• img.php
    Then a strange fairy appeared, screaming at them for not recognizing her.

Red Wizard took a moment to parse through recent events, feeling, once again, like the universe was out of sync with itself for some reason.

He hummed thoughtfully, hood drawn down, its upper edge creased in mimicry of knitted eyebrows, in an expression reminiscent of cogitation. His free, staffless hand was lifted, clutching at an invisible cheek covered in the umbrage of his mysterious veil. He allowed himself to muse aloud, even if quietly, "This adventure keeps getting stranger and stranger by the moment. More player characters keep being drawn to us... Does that mean this is the beginning of a story arc? Actually, how come I'm this self-aware and lucid? Even I rarely break the fourth wall..."

Shaking off the eldritch revelations, Red Wizard smiled - not that anyone could see - at their new arrival. He inclined his upper torso in a kind of bow.

"Pleasure to meet you, fair maiden of the forest! We are but a humble clique of adventurers, hoping to butcher a bunch of goblins in these trying times! Please, feel free to accompany us during this transformative period of life, the universe and everything!"

He paused. "Did I say that right?" he asked quietly.

He took out a book titled, 'Finding A Fae: How Planeswalking Into The Feywilds Helped Me Become a Happier Woman,' then opened it to a seemingly random page, looking through and shrugging at what he apparently read, then chucked it over his shoulder and proceeded in the direction of the goblin cave.

He motioned for his compatriots to follow. "Come on, the sooner we crush these plebs, the sooner I can unlock new spells and eat cheese and sausages with the Grim Reaper."
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Mirgris Mirgris SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 FoolsErin FoolsErin

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    MULTIVERSITY GYMNASIUM
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    "Oh yes, Tucker..." Famous Pierre thought back to what he remembered Tucker doing before leaving the Aussie behind, "He was just enjoying his revenge after party at the Ace o' Clubs!"

Frankencastle grabbed Pierre by the collar and screamed, "WHERE THE HELL IS HITLER!?"

"I swear on the holy father that we don't know where Hitler is either!" Pierre confessed what anyone who isn't full of hate and vengeance could figure out on their own.

"You better be telling the truth, scum!" Frankencastle warned the famous man through gritted 90's teeth.

Suddenly the doors to the gym burst open to reveal a horrifying truth.
    Danger 5 Dino Jump.gif
    The Police investigating the seen somehow turned into Dinosaurs that retained all their combat skills from when they were human. The Dino-Cops aimed their guns on our heroes who all soon realized that they were in fact in danger.

Frank aimed his mini-gun at the Dino-Cops only for Agent P to kick the large weapon out of the monster's hand.

"What are they doing!?" Pierre scolded the monster, "Don't you see their hats! They were cops!"

"Not anymore..." Frankencastle muttered before he charged at the Dino-Cops and faced them in an epic monster clash for the ages.

Agent P, however, shook his head at his new partner's hotheadedness.

• 599282 Right.....I remember that the taxi fare for other countries or even other parts of Japan are actually different. I guess he felt suspicious about the unusually generously cheap fare offered by the drivers.

• 599283 Completely unfazed by the fairy's angered yells,Goblin Slayer simply stared at the little one ranting about being "one of the guardians of the Elven Retreat,one of the Fab Fairies,has fans and respect throughout the Retreat" (What's a "Retreat"? Are she supposingly some guardian protecting a group who are fleeing?). Out of everything that caught his attention however was her immediately volunteering herself to be part of the adventuring group.

.....This may not be good.

“You're mistaken,we're not going there to look for treasure. We there to slay goblins.”

FoolsErin FoolsErin Birdsie Birdsie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Mirgris Mirgris (honestly not sure if the last two are even in anymore)

• ❀Lilliana, the Youngest Fab Fairy❀
    Third Eternia

"At least someone here gets it!" The fab fairy declared, nodding in the direction of the red-robed wizard.
    latest
    Lilliana then snorted at the knight as she began to follow the spellcaster, "Did I ever say I thought we were going to go and find treasure? No, I said that treasure is usually something you find during an adventure. Keep up, stupid." She jeered, turning her head around to playfully stick her tongue out at the knight. The tiny fairy was already proving to be a bit of a handful.

(Sorry about the short post.)
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Birdsie Birdsie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Mirgris Mirgris

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Verite Verite
    (Note: The cursing is only for a comedic purpose)
    Musashi would shake her head slowly. It was clear she doesn't know of this 'Tohsaka' person. "I will say she sounds like a slut though."

• 600018 Jumping forward from his running stance, the meta-human grabbed the now-rocky puffball like he was playing college ball. "Thanks, buddy. You're really helping me out here." With sufficient energy, he threw the dumpling boy to the side with newfound power. "Who wants to try me now? The Renaissance fare rejects?" His flesh took on a slightly grayer tone of his new stony power.

"Or is H-Dial over there gonna try and fight me? " He gestured to Ben, trying to get the hero to attack. This kid's lower on the menu, but he sure beats the kid with the dinner plate.

Vsland Vsland FoolsErin FoolsErin Birdsie Birdsie Thawne Thawne NIAMH NIAMH

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    STREETS OF PLANEPTUNE
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    Neptune3.png
    Vert0.png

"Oh! No no no... I met her in another dimension, Noire," Neptune corrected her fellow CPU, "Also I found the Swirl console that got me there at the Basilicom."

"Oh my, Noire it appears your memory is slipping!" Vert teased her rival CPU, "If I do recall, that's how Neptune met you after Gamindustri was merged with Asgard..."

"Oh yeah!" Neptune exclaimed before wrapping her arms around Noire, "You were thinking of me! You really are my favorite Tsundere, Noire!"

Last edited:

• IMG_20190709_134746.jpg
    Watching as a kid passed by with her own personal Gundam before looking away,Ayame sighed, unfortunately with the knowledge that she just lost her Gundam in a world where she has no knowledge of. Although admittedly,there are some similar aspects of the desig- wait. Hang on. "Similar"?

.......Did she just....!?

Jerking her head towards where B-Sha and her "Bandam" is,the kunoichi took ONE more proper look at the Gundam in front of her,an analysis forming inside her mind as she looks closely. Sure,it has been modified,but the thing is,the Psycho-Frames are still visibly present under the outer armours (the waist psycho frames are especially CLEARLY still visible for the public eye to see). The scarf formed whenever the Zeromaru was activated is also present. The shoulder armour was now replaced by a pair which looked as if it was disgracefully made out of scraps. However,what stood out most was that the cockpit and controls now takes the form of some arcade stick and buttons on a highly exposed head!

Does this kid not know the dangers of being exposed on a mech for anyone to simply shoot her down at such ease!? Also,How did she even managed to turn Zeromaru,a SD Gundam which is huge,into something small enough for any kid to ride on!?

Completely losing her cool,complete with a twitchy eye,she pointed at B-Sha accusingly and yelled.

“You there! What on earth have you done to Zeromaru!? How did you managed to bypass the user-interface security in my Gundam!? And what did you do to turn it so small!?”

Last edited:

• Starco.png

"Figures you guys can't tell me what 'The Red Slayer' is..." Hekapoo rolled her eyes, "He had another name tho... It started with a 'c'."

"Ooo! Let me guess!" Star jumped in front of Hekapoo with her guess, "He's Chaos, right?"

"Nope, I remember it's a tad bit more violent," Hekapoo shook her head at the reasonable assumption.

The demonic-looking woman turned her gaze over to the Spiders, "If you guess want another clue... I remember Robin mentioning he's a big problem for Spider-Themed guys in tights..."

Hekapoo shot a flirtatious look at Miguel, "By the way you look good in yours."

Last edited:

• HNepVll_logo_US-660x325.png
    DOWNTOWN PLANEPTUNE
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    B-Sha.png

B-Sha piloted her "newly restored" Bandam through the streets of Planeptune with glee. She was soon snapped out of her moment of bliss when her attention was called upon by a purple kunoichi who demanded to know who B-Sha was and how she managed to modify the mech's size.

"Oh, you like?" B-Sha teased the mysterious kunoichi, "I had to use a lot of my hard earned credits to restore Bandam to a more fuel efficient size but..." B-Sha then realized that the kunoichi claimed that it was her Gundam.

"Excuse! What do you mean, your Gundam!" B-Sha shouted at the buxom kunoichi, "This is Bandam and he's my robot! I bet you're the crazy Gunpla customizer that stole him in the first place!"

Last edited:

• View attachment 598014 Add was silent at first. He felt like he should know how to respond to Setsuna's apology but the words wouldn't come, and it didn't take long for Add to realize that no one had apologized to him before. Not that he could remember. Did that mean Setsuna was the first person to think Add deserved an apology, or had it just been so long since he'd heard one directed at him that he had forgotten what it was like? In the end Add settled for silently nodding his head before extending his hand as if to grasp at Setsuna's shirt. "I need to be brought up to speed current events and location. I therefore recommend returning to the others. Each of you may remember something the others have forgotten."

Add wordlessly turned around and headed back to where the other Gundam Pilots and the Cyborg were located. He came to a stop near the three and focused his attention on each one as he spoke. "You spoke of another world. You have technology I am unfamiliar with, and at least one of you is partially cybernetic. Where is this place? How far are we from Elrios? What recent events have you on edge?"

Marcus Wright
051509_term_1.jpg

Marcus heard Add’s question. He raised a eyebrow and frowned “Stranger, how did you know I was part cybernetic?”

The half terminator frowned “Those things are called Gundams then. I see.”

Marcus would turn “We are on Mars, I was traveling with a group called Danger 5 and then they disappeared after a while, so I’m here.”

Torma Ximnus Torma Ximnus Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back