• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
  • img.php
    Red Wizard blinked in the umbrage of his hood, then looked at the rest of the team. "Did any of you feel that? It felt like the local temporal reality froze for several minutes in relation to the rest of the planet, but that might just be me. It was like the quantum state of everyone here just went into pause for a moment, myself included. Shit's weird."

He looked at Sky as he tried to hand him some strange weedy plant and turned down the offer of the medical herb.

Lifting his free hand in a placating gesture, the Wizard explained, "Sorry, I don't do that anymore, 'cause I had a real problem. It's cool if you load a fat one around me, though, I don't mind."
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Mirgris Mirgris Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

The Scarlet Speedster
Barry Allen - Undertown
Interactions: Crenando Crenando Birdsie Birdsie Vsland Vsland

Barry was nearly deafened by the man with the shield's spell, causing him to cover his ears for a good while. When he did uncover them, he heard the sound of a child calling for help. The others were already moving, so he joined them at a normal pace. But, something was off. Barry thought that they were by themselves, or at least back in this area of wherever they are. When he turned the corner, he saw one of the Justice League's greatest foes: Parasite.

"Wait, no. You can't be here. Parasite, why are you here? What did you do to that child?" Barry questioned.

• 582323 Wing Zero tilted back and spun,barely missing the beam saber before raising its Buster Rifle at the Xtreme Exia,its Buster Rifle's tip nearly jamming into the cockpit somewhat. His patience running dry,Heero decided that he might as well question whoever the hell the assailant is.

“Your identity. 5 Minutes.”

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• Pierre tossed car keys at the Squid Kid and led the group out of the bar and to the parking lot where his limo was parked.

Meanwhile back inside the Aces o' Clubs, Tucker paid a woman he was dancing with to put the decapitated head of his dead wife in front of her own face. the Aussie soon was lost in the fantasy of a perfect marriage a happy life with his beloved wife, Claire, only for it to be destroyed by the ever present menace of Hitler.

The Nazi Dictator open fired at the Wedding Ceremony and blasted Claire's head with his Uzi much to the shock and horror of Tucker. Tucker then awakens in a Hospital room where he finds his wife in Labor.

"Claire, what's going on?" Tucker asked his idealized wife.

"Tucker! I need your help getting the baby out!" Claire, mid-labor, informed her oblivious husband.

"But... We've never intercoursed!" Tucker was in total disbelief of what was happening at this very moment, even if it was just a fantasy... that slowly became even more of a nightmare.

Danger 5 Nazi Labor.gif

The Baby that Claire delivered was in fact Adolf Hitler himself, Tucker screamed with utter horror as Adolf mockingly chuckled at the Aussie and his plight.

Tucker snapped out of the nightmare and screamed at the woman, "YOU'RE NOT MY BABY, HITLER!" the Aussie quickly grabbed Claire's head from the woman and stormed back to the bar where Holly was still handcuffed to.

"Where did everyone go?" Tucker asked the young Teen.

"I don't know," Holly gave the Aussie a half-hearted answer while she stared at her empty sundae bowl out of boredom.

"Right," Tucker pulled out the key to Holly's handcuffs and quickly uncuffed the bored teen from her binds, "You're coming with me."

Holly's eye's widen with glee as she exclaimed, "To go shopping?!"

Tucker shifted his eyes back and forth before giving Holly an answer, "Yes, shopping..."

Last edited:

• X smirked. This guy was good, and deserved to know her identity. "My name is X, the King of Knights! May I ask for yours?"
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Third Eternia
The Orochi nodded to the Goblin Slayer. She had no idea what these creatures that they were speaking actually are, but she figured that they couldn't possibly pose much of a threat if this village existed near them. Atleast, they couldn't pose much to her, she knew very well her own skills, but so far, the only one who truly seemed to be a true warrior was the armored man before her. For all she knew, the others could be nothing more than dead weight. She stared silently as the young boy gave her some sort herb. Based on what he said, it must have been some sort of natural pain killer. She knew exactly how useful nature could be a warrior, so she choose to hold on it rather than turn it down like the man in the red robes.

He was by far the oddest one here, and she really wasn't sure if she could even trust his own word on his abilities, for all she knew, they could be nothing more than the ramblings of a man who's mind was long since gone. What he had just said certainly seemed to fit that theory nicely. "I have no idea what you are talking about..." She said, musing on the words he had just said. Temporal. Quantum. Yep, definitely just the rambling of a madman. "I think we should move on now, there is no point in staying around here for any longer than we need to."

Birdsie Birdsie SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Mirgris Mirgris Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• 582428 Nodding silently as he pocketed the herb he was given,Goblin Slayer signalled everyone to one of the carriages that will take them to the ruins. The amount of space available in the carriage seems to be more than enough for all of them to fit in,and perhaps it would mean he could also double check all his equipments in the meantime while they wait for their arrival. Despite having a party (albeit temporary) with him instead of going in alone,the boy knew that he mustn't assume that the quest would sail smoothly without any difficulties here and there. Memories of his encounter with the Goblin Champion alongside his friends serve to prove so. Yet it feels there's also another encounter with some sort of unknown beast which forced him to use the Gate Scroll to exterminate him.....Goblin Slayer can't seem to remember the name of whatever that monster was,other than that it was his first time being in a party that does not just consist of him and the Cleric who always accompanied him.

“I apologise in advance if I was taking up too much space.”

As the Coachman took them to their destination (“We will arrive in around twenty to thirty minutes if all is well,sir.”),before the grundgy warrior lays a matt,on top of it are daggers,throwing knives,a tomahawk,a mambele,some small containers that are properly sealed to ensure they won't spill out too easily,pretty much anything that shows that whatever Goblin Slayer does is for exterminating.

“I need to know what skills and abilities all of you have. This quest is one which I'd ensure should play out as smoothly as it can, especially since it involves some goblins which I'm not familiar with for once.”

The boy glanced at Red Wizard briefly before adding:

“From what I understand,you're the main spellcaster here in the party. If possible,I would like to know as much as I can regarding what form of spells you could conjure with the elements you utilised. It could come in handy in case the situation takes a turn for the worse.”

Birdsie Birdsie Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Mirgris Mirgris

Ivela Zoldyck

In the month that Ivela had been in Valpan, she hadn't had much time for sightseeing. This was mostly due to the fact that she didn't exactly have any money when she came here, so she had spent her time trying to get by. Now she was mostly settled, and didn't yet have to go to the Hero School she had gotten into through scholarship, so she had decided to try to get to know the strange new world she had been dropped into.
She may not really be an assassin anymore, but old habits died hard. If she was going to be residing in this Country, she needed to know the terrain.
So here she was in Vale City, currently free running across buildings. She found wandering about the streets a little too...people-y. Plus this wasn't a simple sightseeing tour. She was more interested in finding secluded alleyways and things of that nature.

Tags: N/A
def6d6db82f9bfa506e2290fd33ff58b--manga-girl-anime-girls.jpg
Code by ~ ~ B e a u t y _ B e l l e

• img.php
    The wizard nodded to Goblin Slayer's inquiry.

"Well, I have the primary package of anything you'd expect from an Axes & Arcanas wizard. You know, that popular tabletop game that people in college play?"

Seeing the confused looks, Red sighed.

He began to list off abilities, counting them on his fingers. "I can blast people with elements, teleport away from danger, heal or resurrect people who are injured or dead, instill unnatural fear into the defiant and the lowlifes, summon blizzards and thunderstorms... I'd say it's wiser to ask what I can't do," he paused for added drama, before adding, "and what I can't do is materialize cheese and sausage, which saddens me greatly." He made a sniffling sound.

He felt his explanation was missing something critical.

"Oh!" A lightbulb manifested overhead, before fizzling out into mist. "No limit to how many I can cast daily, but I am limited with how long it takes to cast. When it comes to weak spellwork, I can do them instantly. Like this:"

He held his staff forward and a single, tiny arc of lightning jutted out, hitting and sliding on the floor, creating a single, pencil-thin scorch mark. A line of black.

"But to do anything of actual use, I have to summon up elemental balls and channel them into something. Like my staff, or my body, around myself, my sword, someone else - you get the point. The right combinations, applied with the correct thaumaturgy, can give you the desired outcome. For example, combining arcane energy and fire, then channeling them into my staff, will let me do this:"

Two balls of red energy and two balls of fire manifested in the air, floating around the wizard at shoulder-level before quickly slamming into his staff-tip.

He pointed it at the sky at the back of the carriage and an arm-thick beam of red fired out, creating a loud noise and startling the horses and coachman. It left behind marks in an onlooker's vision and caused an uncomfortable feeling of warmth, like staring at a fireplace that's a bit too close for comfort.

He looked at the group again, casual.

"Also, please forgive me if I hit you with a spell accidentally; I promise to revive you afterward," he stated ominously. If he was smiling, the darkness of his hood obscured it.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Mirgris Mirgris Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Marie & Agent 3

"Oh, please," Marie practically slurred to Minako, almost losing her balance with her dramatic motions. Yes, it seemed this squid was irredeemably drunk, at least for the time being. She continued, "I can blend in quite well, you just haven't seen it. You ready?"

She stands erect, the smuggest look on her face, and stretches in a yawn. During the yawn, the green of her tentacles shift to a reddish hue, "How do I look? Unrecognizable yet?" Then, she grabs a bundle of her tentacles, ripping them off. Do not fear, however, for this squid is perfectly okay! In their place are much shorter tentacles, stylized in an almost tomboyish way. She takes a pose, (a pose that one may dare to call provocative in the right circumstances,) showing off her new form, "What about now?"

"You're still a squid, Marie," Agent 3 points out, snatching the car keys idly, "I'm the getaway driver anyways, not going in there. If that helps." She walks off with Pierre to the limousine.

"I get to drive this, really?" she remarks, looking it over, walking around the limo's perimeter a few times, "Cool..." She used the keys to unlock the driver-side door, and immediately got to work examining every available button, switch, and dial. This was going to be at least a little fun, or Agent 3 wasn't going to drive them back when all hell inevitably broke loose.
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• --Kairi Yano--

'Ooh, now that's juicy.' Kairi went wide eyed when he heard about the swordswoman's acquaintance who apparently died in a war but reappeared along with two magicians and a magus...Pretty sure that's 3 mages either way. If storybooks were to be trusted, then those guys would have magical items that would make a great addition to the Lupin Collection. Composing himself, the swordswoman then told him that he and his friends should hide if things get dangerous in which he replies with, "No we won't." He shook his head and wagged his finger. "You might not believe it, but that Cafe is the only place we have now. No way we're leaving it cuz of some premonition of war. Plus, I think we can handle ourselves quite fine." He said with a smile, hiding his true profession of being a Phantom Thief that hasn't been active for a while. He's sure that he and his friends could handle anything thrown at them. This warrants a change of plans then. Instead of stealing her swords, Kairi would let her keep em' and eventually bring the mages his way--or perhaps, tail them to get a good look of the action.

latest

vlcsnap-2018-03-19-12h47m16s103.png

The pair would soon arrive at a small cafe wedged in between a large building and a stairway for another building. The moon peeking above the roof of the cafe. Inside were two people, chatting amongst themselves, waiting for Kairi to return, it seems. The woman can be seen sitting at the counter, leaning on a platform provided as a table as she made some idle chatter to a serious looking man in blue, wiping a glass cup. The door would open with the ringing of a bell, and the pair would enter without warning.

"Yo~" Kairi greeted, throwing his arm up with a wave. "I brought a guest~" He said, going over to the front counter and grabbing a spare apron.

"This late?" The man in blue asked, "We made it clear that we shouldn't be open at this hour, right?"

"Relax, she's here as a house guest." Kairi said, quelling the concern of the man in blue. "I brought her in, so it's my job." He said with a smile, turning to the swordswoman. "Why don't you have a seat? We'll go prep up some tea." He said as he signaled blue clad man and the blouse wearing woman to come to him behind the kitchen counter in which a discussion will be held regarding the swordswoman. Although she couldn't hear most of it, there were some bits that she could hear.

"So what's this about, Kairi?" The one in blue asked, "This is the first time you've been eager to let a potentially dangerous oddball in the shop."

"Well, what did you expect?" Kairi softly chuckled, "I found something juicy~" He said, forming his hand into an ok sign.

"Eh? You mean you've found them?" The one in yellow asked, leaning a bit closer in anticipation.

"Yeah, sadly, no." Kairi shook his head, "But I found out something even better. Apparently, there are a couple of mages in town."

"Don't tell me you plan for us to take one of their items..." The one in blue sighed, crossing his arms as if considering it. "Although...That would be fitting for the collection."

"Exactly. So I say we follow the breadcrumbs, y'hear." Kairi nodded, soon pointing at either one of them. "Let's lay low about it for now. If danger shows up round her, let's come to the rescue." He said, raising a thumbs up. The two glanced at each other before nodding to the somewhat very simplistic plan. Shortly after the trio went on to do their respective tasks--The blue guy cleaned the dishes, the woman went ahead and cleaned the empty tables, and Kairi prepared Tea...

• 583000 He has the resurrection spell it would seem.....is it similar to the miracle she used when I was in a near death state? Either way,Red Wizard's ability to instill fear onto his enemies could prove useful if it meant the goblins would be too terrified to run. That will make it easier to kill them,if not one of them managed to escape the effects that is. As for the ability the teleport out of harm's way...does it only apply onto himself?

Just as Goblin Slayer was about to ask for further details regarding Red Wizard's teleportation spell before asking Orochi,Sky and Ji Han for their own skills,everyone on the carriage felt the Coachman pause midway during the ride. They've heard someone outside asking if he could get on the carriage. A lost traveller perhaps?

“Sir,are you certain about this? I do not mind helping you out there but,I'm actually taking a group of adventurers towards the remains of a fortress,a path opposite of the route towards the nearest town,you see.”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Birdsie Birdsie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Mirgris Mirgris

• --Kota Fujiki--
    Birdsie Birdsie Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Mirgris Mirgris SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    latest

"Adventurers?" Kota raised a brow, peeking in the carriage itself to see...Well, several strangely garbed men. One of them looked like one of those medieval knights he'd read to his sister every now and then. He sees the adventurers there...Barely armed, for Fenrir's standards. The only weapon he could clearly see is the knight's sword and shield, and then again, he doubt it'll useful if an actual Aragami appears, considering that regular swords are basically useless against them. As much as he'd like to know more about where he is in the town, Kota feels the need to stay with these 'Adventurers' just in case something bad happens while they were investigating the fortress. "Yeah. Sure, no problem." He nodded, smiling at the coachman. "I can even help those guys with their mission there, too." He said, assuming that there was some task needed to accomplish there. Regardless, he could just ask these 'adventurers' about where he is anyway and ponder on what he should do after helping the Adventurers.

Last edited:

• 583033 “If that is case,hop right in!”

The coachman smiled gently at the newcomer,pointing at the carriage behind him. At the corner of his eyes,Goblin Slayer analysed the young adolescent entering the carriage to join them,their ride was creaking pretty loudly as he did,and judging by the weapon he had on his hand,it is probably not hard to guess why. What was perhaps more troubling to him would be the attire he was wearing,as the goblins could very easily poison him by aiming at his arms,tummy or legs. Even for someone whose position is probably to fire at enemies from afar,this amount of lack of protection wear is just ridiculous.

Currently sheathing his throwing knives and packing his other equipments and throwing weapons (he had just finished inspecting),the boy glanced at the peculiar object the newcomer had carried in with him.

“Is that supposed to be a type of firearm?”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Birdsie Birdsie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Mirgris Mirgris (I probably won't be posting any further until after Sky and Orochi explained their abilities before they've reached the ruins.)

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    SUICIDE SLUMS, METROPOLIS CITY
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
    Famous Pierre chuckled at the young Squid's enthusiasm, "You're very excitable! That means the drive to the Multiversity won't be boring!"

Pierre hopped into the passenger's quarters of the Limo and invited the others in, "Hop in! We have fresh cocktails here!"

ACES O' CLUBS UNISEX RESTROOM

Ilsa passionately kissed Jackson over the dirty public sink.

"We can't do it, Ilsa!" Jackson pushed Ilsa off of him, "We didn't even have a long walk at the beach or a candle-lit dinner by moonlight!"

<"Shut up, Jackson and kiss me,"> Ilsa continued to kiss Jackson in spite of the American's wishes to make their moment together to be more romantic.

"Hang on a sec," Jackson sniffed Ilsa's breath and detected an odd fruity scent, "What's up with your breath, Ilsa?"

<"Drugs!"> screamed out the Drug Orange as it emerged from Ilsa's wrist.

<"Shut up, Orange!"> Ilsa shouted at the hallucination, which finally clued Jackson what was wrong with Ilsa.

"Ilsa, you're wasted! I-I can't do this!" Jackson, upon realizing that Ilsa's sudden love for him was due to a sinister drug, pushed the woman he loved away.

<"Are you a fruit or something?"> Ilsa spat at Jackson as the American walked out of the unisex restroom.

"No, but maybe if you're not wasted... we can pick up were we left off," Jackson reassured Ilsa that there will be a next time.

JACKSON'S APARTMENT

In the rundown apartment room, Captain Brandon and a rookie cop investigated the death of the White Martian Assassin that Jackson killed before.

"What sort of kinky commie shit is Jackson into?" Captain Brandon looked with disgust at the lifeless corpse of the White Martian, "Son of a bitch..."

The rookie cop, meanwhile, was investigating Jackson's freezer for clues.

"Nothing here aside from Christmas Ham and calendars," the rookie presented a sealed TV dinner and a risque calendar before shrugging, "Guess you gotta keep 'em cold."

Frustrated with the lack of clues Captain Brandon shouted, "Does anyone here have any God Damn Leads!"

Danger 5 You Piece of Shit.gif
    "What do you know?" Captain Brandon asked the mysterious elderly man.​

The elderly man shrugged in response to the Police Captain's query.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Birdsie Birdsie Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Mirgris Mirgris

• X felt like a heat seeking missile designed to hit anyone that wasn't well known had struck her in the chest. "You don't know what a King of Knights is? What are you, a ignorant child?! Anyone who is anyone in GBN knows that I'm the champion of the Avalon Faction! I was given that title by Kyoya Kujo, leader of the Avalon Faction!"

• 583144 In response to X's remark,Mika scratched the back of his neck as he tried recounting any memory of some "GBN"....there isn't.

“Well....I was dead for several.years before I somehow find myself back alive. At least,I thought Orga,Biscuit,Hush and I were dead anyway.”

“I have never heard of "GBN" however,which I presume to be a military faction. Nor have I heard of a "Kyoya Kujo".”

Heero spoke,the Wing Zero's riffle still pointed at the Xtrene Exia. Mikazuki then suggested an idea the pilot of the Zero.

“Who knows,maybe Setsuna probably recognises her? Her Gundam's emitting the snowy things after all.”

“Particles.”

Heero corrected Mika. Despite having temporarily stayed in Atra and Kudelia's home,Setsuna only gave a basic understanding of what 00 QAN[T]'s GN Drive emits,not wanting to expose the secrets of the solar furnace to even his current fellow Gundam Pilots.

• ☽ Jeanne ☽
    Vale City, Valpan

The witch's eyes narrowed slightly. "How exactly does that prove you weren't the one who stole it?" She queried, her eyes focused again on the brown bag that was laying on the floor beside the woman in the trench coat. "Being able to show me the incriminating evidence doesn't exactly prove you innocent." Jeanne was mostly angry and suspicious, but also admittedly a little curious as to how this thief would answer the question.

907fb09ace95180939db66f419f4dd66.png
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Last edited:

• --Kota Fujiki--
    Birdsie Birdsie Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Mirgris Mirgris SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    latest
    "Nice!" Kota let out a thumbs up as he then walked over to the carriage behind the coachman. Looking at the cart itself, it doesn't look like it has enough space for his God Arc to sit in, and considering the fact that God Arcs aren't supposed to be touched by those not compatible, aka, probably everyone in this cart since it would cause an Aragami Infection, Kota gets the brilliant idea to simply load the God Arc on the backside of the cartridge, the large barrel and hammer of the cannon peeking through, sitting ontop of some other luggage--perhaps the rest of the adventurer's equipment? Shortly afterwards, he hopped on--quite literally. Kota was seated beside the knight and then began to observe who else was in the adventuring party, and it looks straight out of an old TV show. Aside from the Knight, there was a guy dressed like a shogun, a guy garbed in red robes with a shadowy face, and a kid with a sword. Wait, what. Kota's eyes darted to the seemingly out of place child in this hardcore looking band of adventurers and raised a brow. He was about to question why he was there when the knight asked about his God Arc, asking if it's some kind of firearm.

"Oh, that? Yeah, it is." Kota reiterated, soon leaning on his seat, "If I have to describe it, let's say it's a personal cannon that is specifically used to hunt down big bad monsters with super tough skin and really dangerous abilities." He explained the purpose of the God Arc in a nutshell--It's a thingy used to hunt Aragami, simple as that. Soon, the guy that looked like a kid in the group stated it may as well be an advanced bow before moving into introductions--The Knight is apparently Goblin Slayer, the guy in red is called Red Wizard, the shogun is called Oni, and the kid is called Sky. "Ooh, are we going by codenames or something? Not that I came up with anything anyway." He chuckled a bit before clearing his throat. "My name's Kota Fujiki. Nice to meet you all."

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png
    DARKENED HALLS
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
    Venom_Vol_3_2_Dell'Otto_Exclusive_Black_&_White_Variant.jpg

The symbiote heard the rattling of old machinery echo through the derelict building.

More of the Foundation's meat.

The creature roared as it scrambled towards the source of the sound. Upon its arrival, it found that the source of the noise was an old rusted drying machine.

The beast roared as it smashed the machine out of anger.

This meat is clever...

The monster quickly grabbed a nearby washing machine and tossed it effortlessly at a nearby doorway.

"You can't hide from me!" the Venom Symbiote roared before it ran towards the doorway in an attempt to find its prey.

Oh God I didn't want any of this...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • img.php
    The newcomer introduced himself and the purpose of his weapon. A large cannon that specialized in taking down giant beasts made him out to be an anti-boss unit; the kind of guy who either steals all of the EXP or carries the party.

Red Wizard said, "Ah, I see," stealing Goblin Slayer's specialty as he cupped his obscured chin. "The DPS has arrived. So it is, as it is."

Red Wizard nodded approvingly, not unlike a parent proud of seeing their child take up a sword and slay their first pack of vile kobold scum.

He felt a kinship towards the man already. Red Wizard - twisted by years of war - loved killing hordes of enemies and proving the superiority of his fatal sorcery, but giant monsters were something else. A category of fun of their own.

There was a kind of visceral satisfaction to taking down Cthulhu, seeing chunks of eldritch flesh scatter across the floor in a hundred spoonfuls as you spam Propp's Plasma Party directly into his tentacle-bearded countenance, leaving blasted craters of black-orange blaze in his frame and making him roar loud enough to shake the earth of the underwater temple.

Good times - (and even better calamari) - but enough reminiscing.

"Still." Red Wizard's expression brightened (only metaphorically; darkness still covered his face.) "Someone who loves killing giant monsters with impressive weapons - a man after my own heart. We welcome you to join our travels, Beast Killer."

Respectfully, recognizing a fellow battle-maniac from a mile away, he gave Kota a light nod of respect and stated, "I've already said it, but I'll say it again: I am Red Wizard, graduated from Aldrheim Academy in Midgard. I have mastered the elements and their subsidiaries, as well as the various magickas, and I seek to broaden my spellbook's contents by felling mighty beasts and stealing thousand-year-old grocery lists from dismal dungeons. I can also heal and revive the dead, so come talk to me if you get noscoped. The pleasure is on my side."

The strange man held out a hand, expecting to receive something. Probably a handshake.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Mirgris Mirgris Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Spider_Man_PS4_logo.png
    NEW TOKYO
    Spider-Man Swing.jpg

High above the streets of New Tokyo was the city's friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. The Web-Warrior was out on his daily patrol when he received an incoming call from NTPD.

"Officer Mulligan, any word from Captain Watanabe?" Spider-Man asked as he zipped through the base of a water tower.

"Nothing, the Captain's been busy with the new Kingpin problem..." Patrick Mulligan replied, worry could be heard in his voice before he changed the subject, "So Spidey got a break in the Hero Museum Theft?"

"Yeah, turns out it isn't just the Maggia and the League going at it."

"Wait, there's more of them?"

"Yeah, V.I.L.E. and the Thieves Guild... Creative names, for sure but--" Spidey explained before an alarm blared out, "Sorry to cut this short, but there's a break-in at the Metropolitan Museum."

"You think it could be either of them?" Mulligan asked Spider-Man.

"With my luck?" Spider-Man zipped on to the roof of the Metropolitan Museum, "Yeah, totally."

Spider-Man dropped down from the skylight and into the scene of the crime. The room was littered with the bodies of security guards with origami stars impaled in their eyes.

"If they keep this game up, who knows what'll happen next," Spidey muttered under his breath as he scanned the room for clues, "I better put a stop to them as fast as I can."

Last edited:
Mizar the Gleeful
equivilence.png

As Spiderman bent down to examine a boot mark, a light blue portal opened on the ceiling, he barely had time to glance up before it spat out a Girl with long brown hair and feathery wing growing from her lower back, before snapping shut. She landed on top of him and sent him sprawling to the ground.

“Ugh my head...” the Girl groaned .

She lifted off him and floated around five feet off the ground examining the carnage and exhibits

“Okay where am I and- GREAT BELGAN WAFFLES! ARE YOU SPIDERMAN!

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• Miles Morales Ultimate.jpg

"If you guys, don't mind I'm just gonna take the Civilians out of here, 'kay?" Miles backed away from the Huntsmen to allow them to do their work.

Miles approached Ms. Kobayashi and Kana and puffed up his chest in an attempt to look more mature and heroic, in a deepened voice he said, "Ma'am, allow me to escort you to your home in Brooklyn..."

Wait a minute! Does she even know that I should know that or... uh...

After an awkward pause Miles added, "If that's where your apartment is..."

Wait I shouldn't know that either!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back