• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
  • Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

"Wait, hold on, Plegian Mages? Other Robin? Sounds like there's a whole bunch of backstory I'm missing out on. And I only just met the one Robin... and there's already more. Doom really is thorough, huh..." Miguel inquired toward the others, paying Star little mind indeed. Pursing his lips under his mask, the man tilted his head slightly.

"But anyway, by "other," do you mean... you've got a sort of doppelganger on your hands? Guess it really does happen to just anyone..." He mumbled, thinking about all the different Spider-Men across the multiverse; hell, the other Spider-Men right here with him even.

So if there was a Spider-Verse... what, did that mean this person had their own... Robin-verse or something? Was there a verse for just about anyone? Man, that really emphasizes just how big the multiverse is, doesn't it?

"Either way... Where does that leave us?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

• 762e9d121728e4c19040f0137dc33ba1.jpg
    Shirou nodded at Rin's compliment, noting the unusuality, but secretly feeling glad to have helped, even if he was deriving some benefit from this himself.

'Unrefined streets' was one way to put it. The place looked and felt like a cauldron of corruption stirred by greed and malicious intent, though the traffic on the streets at least suggested they wouldn't be mugged. Then again, that wasn't a worry anyway. Tohsaka would blast anyone who tried with a Gandr, or worse, just hit them in the face. Shirou had a similar method, though he'd probably rather grapple someone and perform a quick non-lethal takedown. As for Caster, he had no idea, but it's not like a common thug can hurt a Servant either way.

The locals didn't seem awfully keen on helping them, but after a brief search (and MapQuest,) the Gotham City Public Library was found roughly four blocks away from their point of entry.

Shirou led the way inside. He didn't need to Reinforce his eyes and risk infecting them with thaumaturgical cancer to see the library was enormous.

"Where do we begin, Tohsaka?" he asked, scratching his head. "I think we should focus on figuring out where we are, and how similar this world is to ours."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Verite Verite

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    CHRISTMAS DANCE
    DANSVILLE MULTIVERSITY GYMNASIUM

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Among the crowd of sweaty hormone-filled teenagers was Johnny Hitler dancing with his date Holly de Pulma. Hitler lightly pivoted his body in the form of a very simplistic dance which somehow impressed Holly.

"Wow, you really can bust a move, Johnny!" Holly complimented her date's dance skills.

Meanwhile Famous Pierre and the others were surprisingly having trouble finding Johnny Hitler and Holly.

Pierre lifted his head from the punch bowl and turned to Ilsa, "Did you find him?"

Ilsa puffed out a cloud of smoke and then proceeded to poke it with her cigarette presumably in a vain attempt to expose Hitler's location. This obviously failed and answered Pierre's question with a disappointed shrug.

• future_foundation_(world_prime).png
    CaseCode: DR-1125

##Active Agents

ID#: 602078
    FamilyName: Togami
    GivenName: Byakuya
    Division: 14
    Title: Director
    Readings: Normal

ID#: 044762
    FamilyName: Morrison
    GivenName: James
    Title: Field Agent
    Objective: C
    Readings: Below acceptable levels. Steadily falling.
    Description: All air passages blocked. Multiple cracks in vertebral column.
    MissionStatus: Engaging target "Edward Brock"

ID#: 775560
    FamilyName: Iwata
    GivenName: Kazuto
    Readings: Critical
    Description: Severe cranial trauma.
    MissionStatus: Engaging target "Edward Brock"

The black demon moved with lightning precision. Before either of the men could reveal a weapon, he had already made swift work in nearly killing them.

The younger agent clawed at the slimy black biomass blocking his nasal passages, his muffled screams crackling on the comm link of his mission director.

ByakCommand.PNG

"All units, you're clear to converge on and capture Brock by any means necessary. He's nothing but a bloodthirsty criminal and an enemy of the state. We'll be doing the police a favor by incarcerating him," Director Togami commanded.

ByakListen.png
    "Sir, should we scramble our aerial units?" one of his subordinates asked.

ByakCommand3.png
    "Did I stutter? I want everything in pursuit of him."

ByakCloseup.png
    I won't have some slum rat make a fool of me.

future_foundation_(world_prime).png
    CaseCode: DR-1125

##All units dispatched

##Active Agents

ID#: 602078
    FamilyName: Togami
    GivenName: Byakuya
    Title: Director

ID#: 044762
    FamilyName: Morrison
    GivenName: James
    Readings: Extremely low
    Description: All air passages blocked. Multiple cracks in vertebral column.
    MissionStatus: Incapacitated by target "Edward Brock"

ID#: 775560
    FamilyName: Iwata
    GivenName: Kazuto
    Readings: Critical
    Description: Severe cranial trauma.
    MissionStatus: Incapacitated by target "Edward Brock"

ID#: 937911
    FamilyName: Oliver
    GivenName: Mack
    Title: Pilot
    MissionStatus: Intercepting target "Edward Brock"

ID#: 446759
    FamilyName: Konno
    GivenName: Takashi
    Title: Pilot
    MissionStatus: Intercepting target "Edward Brock"

View By: 5
    Page 1 of 12
    As the sun set on the horizon, the roar of chopper blades filled the air en route to the run-down alleyway.

Carbon dioxide filled the young agent's lungs, unable to escape his body. A red-hot fire burned in his chest, his muscles pitifully convulsing as he remained unable to stand.

"Target is in sight. Moving to intercept."

Four cars sped into view from the main street, knocking over large garbage cans and ruining homeless people's setups in the process. As the situation became more heated, anyone who hadn't been frightened away by the appearance of Venom fled at the prospect of being caught in a crossfire.

ByakFF.png

Director Togami watched an enormous screen on the opposite wall of the room as a squad of armed agents filed out of the cars. Each had a body camera streaming a silent live-feed of the events onto the screen. Instead of bullets, however, their sidearms were outfitted with thick, long wires meant to automatically ensnare a target on contact and shock it with electricity. Venom's sheer size warranted dozens of these incapacitators to be remotely effective in impeding his movement, much less stopping him.

"Set coilers to maximum voltage. The Symbiote is more than capable of keeping its host alive," Togami said over the agents' intercoms.

"You're coming with us, Brock!" one of the agents declared as they reached the maximum effective distance of 10 meters and trained the entirety of their electric arsenal on Venom.
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:

• Danville Multiversity

Agent 3 shakes her head disapprovingly at Ilsa's "attempt" at locating Hitler. She takes a look around, from dweeb to jock to stuck up rich kid and everything in between, but has an equally hard time finding the German dictator. She sighs, looking to Marie for advice, unfortunately her mentor is... very drunk. It's astounding how little alcohol it takes to get an inkling absolutely hammered. (And how poorly the author portrays their drunk characters, but that's besides the point.)

She gave up quickly, entrusting the mission to the drunker of the bunch, heading to the edge of the retrofitted gymnasium to the tables with the snacks. Agent 3 snags a couple of opened bags of chips off the table, stuffing a homemade cookie into her mouth. Delicious. She continued moving down the table, ravaging the available snacks, until she came to the punch bowl. Perfect. She grabbed a cup of punch, and downed it, before spitting some of it out. "What flavor is this?" she wondered to herself, before shrugging and taking another cup and simply drinking it more slowly.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png
    NEW TOKYO
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

venom_1_1_100_stegman_variant.jpg

The Electric coils were launched at the hulking symbiotic entity however Venom knew exactly what to do next.

Oh no... You're not going to...

Venom quickly turned around to face the agents and used his victim as a defensive shield from the electric coils. Venom tossed his hapless Victim at the coils and subsequently the very Future Foundation Agents that were after him.

"You can't have the other!" Venom roared at the agents before lunging at them with great speeds.

I told you... We don't kill the innocent!

Despite how much Eddie tried to reason with his symbiote, the alien entity's hatred for the Fantastic Four for imprisoning it when Spider-Man rejected it was far stronger. Venom fired his own webbing at one of the Future Foundation agents just as they were processing the situation and tossed him at the other agent. With the Future Foundation Agents dealt with Venom swung away from the scene.

FUTURE FOUNDATION
    A platinum woman dressed in silver entered the room just as Venom quickly took care of the agents on the monitor.

"Agent Thompson was right," the woman spoke in calm manner, "You really need my help."

• 779a5aeef39fc0e343160ef964bf64bd.jpg
    “There's one over there” Goblin Slayer pointed at a store opposite a restaurant behind Ji Han,he then looked at Red Wizard,thinking about the elements the hooded magician has used.

“......Does the barrier spell you made earlier produce any sound or excess effects of sorts?”

Mirgris Mirgris Birdsie Birdsie

• img.php
    "<It glitters and shimmers slightly,>" he said. Red Wizard conjured up one ball of tranquil, gleaming yellow energy - the Shield Element - and applied it to himself. His body became enveloped in a clothing-tight yellow forcefield, which moved along with him. It gave off a very dim glow and made a sound, about as quiet as a light breeze going by one's ear.

"<If you're planning on stealth, you'll have to consider being more careful. Alternatively, I can just cast this on you when combat begins. It doesn't really take longer to cast it on you than on me, though I'd have to touch you with my staff to do that,>" he stated.

Finished with the demonstration, Red Wizard cast the nullify magicka and the forcefield around him was dispelled, collapsing into tiny particles of yellow magic that scattered in the air.

"<That said, it's better at protecting against damage than the Earth element, and doesn't slow you down, and it also protects against and reflects magic, but each hit you take will need recharging from me - it's a kind of trade-off in that sense, since you can't always have time to stop and recharge during a wizard duel. The good news is, I can recharge at distance. So long as no one overwhelms the shield and my recharge rate, you won't have to worry about wounds. Not that that's a problem, either, since our academy prides itself on healing and resurrection magicka. Otherwise, all the students would probably never graduate,>" Red Wizard mused with a shrug.

"<Anyway, there's three of us. Two fighters, a wizard, and my zombie platoon. How do you want to do this? Usually, I just go in, throwing fireballs and destructive magickas everywhere, while self-healing and casting shields as to not self-destroy, but I'm willing to try something new.>"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Mirgris Mirgris

Third Eternia
The Orochi walked through the small main street of the village she found herself in, which was a rather unimpressive hamlet. It was currently the second day she had been in this land, and she currently still had no idea where it actually was or how she had gotten here. Compared to her homeland though, it seemed rather peaceful so far, though her home was rarely ever at peace. She wouldn't have minded being here, if she her home was't in grave danger, and if she wasn't duty bound to serve it until death. She quickly shook the thought of home out of her mind, sitting around and whining about it wasn't going to get her anywhere, only action would do that.

She looked around the town, deciding that her best course of action would be to gather information about this land, perhaps through that she could gleam some of the answers she sought. She noted quickly, from listening to the idle conversations of the locals, that they did not speak her native tongue, but rather the language of the westerners she had grown used to fighting. For a moment, the thought of her simply being in Ashfeld crossed her mind, but she quickly deduced that she was definitely not in that region, based on not only the local wildlife, but also the ways the locals dressed and built their homes. And the fact that the local guard had decided to not try to kill was also a very good indicator that she was not in her enemy's lands. She did still seem to draw the local's eyes, though not as much as she had expected. She quickly figured out why.

She was not the only odd stranger in this town, she spotted atleast three other people who definitely did not belong here. The first, most notable was a man in heavy armor, almost as heavy as the most elite knights of Ashfeld, but of an incredibly different design. Instinct made her rest her hand close to the hilt of her sheathed blade upon seeing him, but she was sure to not actually grab hold of it yet, just incase they figured she was threatening them. The second was some sort of robed and hooded man, who's face she couldn't actually see underneath that hood. Admittedly, that was a little unsettling. The third, was a man in probably the oddest clothing she had seen, it looked above the quality of just some peasant but it looked like nothing she had ever seen. The Orochi quickly decided that she ought to speak to these three, perhaps if they were outsiders too, they could find common cause.

She approached the trio quickly, and while trying to hide as much of her accent as she could, said "I don't suppose either of you three know where this place is exactly?"

Birdsie Birdsie SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Mirgris Mirgris

• =The Bentenmaru=

The interior of Bentenmaru immediately shook as the relentless assault chip through her armor piece by piece. This spaceship, albeit large, is not designed to take many damage. It's function is almost solely assault, with her port side designed with thicker armor than the starboard. Marika is well aware of this, and she was holding back the urge to swear as the opposing spaceship fleet continuously attacking Bentenmaru's weak spot.

"Coorie, hack through their computer system. Kane, we're going to face them head on."

"Aye aye, cap'n" The electronical warfare expert nodded and rapidly typing on her keyboard while a bag of chips was lying on her lap.

"Head on, eh? Sounds very pirate-ish to me." Kane quickly responded before turning Bentenmaru's direction toward the attacking fleet.

"Schnitzer, prepare the cannons. We're engaging them."

"As you wish."

Above the scarlet spaceship, several pairs of cannon emerged from within the ship. The cannon was aimed toward some of the hostile fleet ships.

"Aim..."

Patiently, Marika waited for the confirmation from Schnitzer.

"Target locked. Cannons are ready to fire."

"FIRE!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Sorry if it feels rushed)

562031Midoriya let out a sigh of relief as the villain fell the ground, collapsing out of exhaustion. It seemed that, while Videoman had incredible power, he had no stamina. Kind of fitting, really. Leaning back, he looked up into the sky, smiling. This was the first villain he had taken down all by himself...well, with only the help of one other person. "Jeez..." He mumbled. "What a troublesome quirk...it was really interesting though." Turning around, he saw Videoman being transported into a police car by two dog-like men, one hairy and the other only sporting the features of a dog; ears, tail and a snout.

"Thanks for the help!" He turned to Nightcrawler and extended his hand for a handshake. "I seriously appreciate it. And, about earlier, you kinda just...bamfed in without me knowing, that's why I was scared."
    Crenando Crenando

• Han Jihan: The Gamer
    Level 3

EXP Bar

• STR:8
    • VIT:6
    • DEX:6
    • INT:8
    • WIS:6
    • LUK: 20
    • Free Points:0
    iu

I give a small nod to the two of them before walking away. "Thanks" I saw waving hand behind me as I head into the small store. They offer a number of leather goods and various tools, sadly I don't think I have the time to take up a skill with any of the tools at the moment and don't even know yet which ones would be best to take.

So I purchase a set of the leather armor, probably over paying as I do so, sadly I don't know what the local prices and such are.

I take a few moments and get the shop keeps help putting it all on. I look odd wearing leather armor over a school uniform, but these are the clothes I had.

I walk back to the group with leather armor on and a bow in hand. properly equipped for battle now.

"So we seem to have a new friend do we?"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    Birdsie Birdsie
    Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives

Hero of the Protectorate (Earth) - Sky

Current Location - Erinn's Pub, Stornway

Sky would check to make sure his belongings were all with him, by having his buddy Gōse (Sounds like Goose) ask while reading through his check list.

"Metal King Sword?"
"Check"
"Sword of Edrik?"
"Check"
"Your outlandish clothing from when you first showed up?"
"Idiot! I told you it's my Guardian Battle Armor! It's required in order to descend unto this planet!"

Gōse looked at the list while adjusting his glasses. He was wearing a maids uniform, because there wasn't really any other to wear while working at the pub.

"Seems that is it then. Have a safe trip Sky." Gōse said. "I will." Sky said before bringing his violet haired friend close to kiss him. Gōse pushed him back and yelled at him. "Why do you always do that?!" "Because you look cute." Sky replied innocently, before getting up and dusting himself off. "See you around!" He said as he walked towards the cross dimensional portal. 'Lets see where I end up this time.'

Location - Some sort of town? (Somewhere in Third Eternia)

He would open his eyes to find himself in a busy town, full of people. 'Huh..... Never been here before.' Sky thought. He would wander a bit, checking the place out, before coming across a Store. Four people were out front, gathered. They seemed busy, but Sky recognized one person, the heavily armored Knight (Goblin Slayer), as a warrior class. The second person, in red robes (Red Wizard), seemed to be either a mage or a sage..... Hopefully the sooner. A third person, being a girl, did not look like any class he saw before. Maybe there were extra classes in this dimension?

The group looked as if they were preparing for an adventure, so he would walk up to speak with the Knight, Hopefully he was speaking with the leader.

"Excuse me sir, Can I join your group on whatever quest you are currently on right now?"

Interacting with: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Mentioned: Birdsie Birdsie Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Mirgris Mirgris

• img.php
    Red Wizard noted the approach of two new adventurers. Among them were a samurai-looking woman and a little boy who looked like a character from Red's world; Meriocritas, from the hit best-seller: the Seven Lively Virtues.

How come that all the weird and relevant people in the world were gathering in one place? Did he cast some spell like 'Summon Character' by accident? Was the weirdness of the event lost on everyone but the Red Wizard? Because that was irony, and it was of utmost possibility that said irony was also lost on everyone but him. He wished he was older, like those senile magicians of Aldrheim's board of directors; so that he could stroke his beard wistfully while he smoked wizard weed in a pipe. Alas, he had no pipe.

In hindsight, Red Wizard really wished he had a pipe. A fancy one, that made bubbles along with the smoke. Colorful ones. Rainbow bubbles?

Red Wizard elbowed one of his zombie soldiers, and the undead vassal turned to him. Red Wizard put a hand near the rotten earhole and whispered something, that contained the words, 'remind,' 'buy,' 'pipe,' 'magic doohickey,' 'later.'

Red looked at the group. They had Goblin Slayer, a Gamer, a Samurai, and a Boy. Plus Red Wizard and his small squad of zombie soldiers. There was that cat lady earlier, but she bailed for some reason...

But anyways; WHAT an idiosyncratic team! Absolutely delightful group! Utterly riveting company! More people is always good, even if they aren't fellow wizards, because more people means more hands that can be used for brutal murder!

Brutal goblin murder, in this case, but still. Each hand can hold a sword, or a club, or some other implement of vicious violence, as it were; and can be used to inflict deadly and painful injuries on a chosen, terrified, helpless foe! Each hand is good, simply put.

The thought of seeing stupid, lowly goblins scatter as he shot fireballs and kept his team alive with heals to ensure they sealed off all possible escape routes effectively was stimulating to the bloodlusted wizard whose natural programming was to seed destruction wherever he went. The end of the Wizard Wars left an empty void in his mouth, but perhaps goblin blood was the perfect ale to fill it up as he feasted on sausage and cheese?

Thinking these sadistic thoughts, Red Wizard rapidly shook his head. He was yet to greet these new potential murder machines - and possible friends - after all.

He turned to Sky and the Orochi. He held his arms to either side like a pastor greeting new souls in a church - or a demon spreading his wings - saying, "Welcome, welcome! I'm Red Wizard, and this dude plays video games. We are going out to help my pal - Goblin Slayer, over here - to go and completely murderfuck the shit out of some goblins. There may be glory, lasers, and plot armor involved. Y'all in?"

By the time he said this, his zombie vassal's five neural connections have already failed to react sufficiently to remember the words 'buy pipe.'

Assuming the to-be-compatriots said 'yes,' Red said, "Let's go," to Goblin Slayer and fell into step, zombies in tow.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Mirgris Mirgris Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:

• Stuck in a corner, the obscene dwarf turned to bribery to save his green hide. "Sleez has quite a selection to offer you, bounty hunter! Everything from Saving Orion's Privates to 'Vincent Velcoro: Dead and Loving it!'"
    Noticing the unwavering aim of the Mandalorian, he continued crawled back, faster this time. "Alright, Alright! I'll show you the better stuff! Amazons Attack, The Dark Knight Rises, Annataz Xes Epat! Anything you want!" Sweat dripped from his vile face, his back up against the wall. "I can provide you with women, money, anything you could imagine!"

• The Mandalorian stared in silence as the stubby alien displayed quite possibly one of the most pathetic performances he had ever seen. Not only was he choosing to die on his knees rather than on his feet, but he was also trying to bribe the warrior. While that wasn't unheard of, he was a bounty hunter for most of his life after all, what he was choosing to bribe him with was downright insulting to Leoandr. The thought of anyone thinking a proud Mandalorian would ever be swayed by something so meaningless made his blood boil beneath his beskar armor. If he didn't have orders to kill the creature with the gun assigned to him, he likely would have tried to strangle the creature. Instead, he simply squeezed the trigger once, placing a bullet right into the cranium of the alien.

He only observed his handiwork for a moment, before turning away to leave, muttering "hut'uun" as he did so. As he walked out, the sheer oddness of what the creature occurred to him, once the anger and adrenaline began to clear from his head. Sleez couldn't have possibly expected that to work, could he? His fear was genuine but the offer was just so strange. He shook his head, he had a feeling things were only going to get weirder the longer he stayed on this world.

Crenando Crenando

• "Sleez welcomes you to the wrap party!" The door opened with minimal effort, and the greasy smoker's voice of the creature echoed out from the bottom of the stairwell. "Of course, you probably aren't here to enjoy the completion of our new quality production, 'A Night in Danny the Street!' Signs point to you wanting to kill Sleez because you were offered a lot of money." Surrounded by burly men and boxes full of his wares, the dwarfish criminal ran from his potential (and probable) killer, taunting him on the way. "If you do manage to make it to the party, you'd better aim carefully! Radion is expensive, you know!"
    The goons that had flanked the disgusting goblin now waited for the mandalorian at the top of the stairs to make his move, and prepared to face the same fate as their co-workers on the roof.

Jaws failed to notice the Bat until he went flying into the air, and kicked him in the head. Jaw's head immediately crashed into the street lamp, his teeth puncturing the metal casing. A spark of electricity immediately electrocuted Jaw's metallic teeth. Jaw's started to grip his teeth in pain, leaving him open for more attacks.

Sky - Former Hero of Protectorate

"If the Goblins are the villains, I'm in." Sky would reply with excitement in his eyes. "As long as we don't run into something stupid like a super near invincible metal some, I think we are good to go." The odd female found disgust in fighting Monsters for no reason, and Sky took offense. "But it's our mission as heroes to kill monsters. Even if they don't do anything wrong now, they will always do something evil eventually, even the cute ones. Last time I left a Hammerhood alone, it smashed a small village a few minutes later."

Interacting with: Birdsie Birdsie Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives

• img.php
    Hearing the Orochi's question, Red Wizard stepped forward with body language that suggested he was grinning smugly. "Excellent question, dear!" Red Wizard said in Midgardian; the native tongue of Midgard, which sounded like proto-Swedish gibberish, and yet, somehow made sense when the listeners heard it.

Momentarily, he wished he knew the magicka for setting up a projector, as it'd help him make his point, but he proceeded without it.

He cleared his throat, put his hands behind his back, and imitating Vlad, he lectured: "It is my working theory that we find ourselves in some form of extraterrestrial space by intelligent design and devious intrigue! I have already determined none of us come from the same world. To simplify it for you: Something, or someone, has messed with a great number of various worlds across the tapestry of time, and has drawn great champions from said worlds, putting them together in this one. Whatever happened, we are most likely here by someone's choice, and most likely for someone's amusement."

Red shrugged, starting with a drawl, "Ooor it's just a random, easily patchable glitch in the space-time continuum..."

"Whatever the case," he said, digressing in tone, "since we're here, we might as well do some good, heroic deeds, get on Santa's good list, and kill some evil goblins."

He looked at Goblin Slayer, now a bit apprehensive in tone. "Goblins are evil in this world, right?... Just making sure. They're very evil in mine."

The Red Wizard looked at Sky, when he said slaying monsters is their MO. He cheered, "Yeah! This guy gets me! Put 'em here!" Red Wizard extended his palm, expecting a high-five.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Mirgris Mirgris Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Sky - Newly appointed party member

Sky wasn't sure what the wizard was doing. A hand extended. Was he pretending to do martial arts? Sky didn't know. "Is that some kind of initiation or party trick?"

• 779a5aeef39fc0e343160ef964bf64bd.jpg
    “Yes.”

Goblin Slayer simply responded. Truth be told,he doesn't understand why Red Wizard was incredibly willing to help him with the extermination.

At the same time,he felt somewhat responsible for indirectly dragging not one,but three other fighters into a quest which he feels they'll likely regret having ever take part in. Sure,the goblins are stated to be different than what he has faced ("Maybe the blood smeared on my armour isn't going to be any help if they find the smell of entrails to be suspicious instead."),but even then,the description of the goblins to be eliminated are stated to have no remorse in their actions whatsoever.

As a result,he'll be as ruthless as ever towards the goblins,no matter what reasons they may have.

Third Eternia
The Orochi only gave the boy only a quick glance, before looking back at the Red mage, only saying. "That is clearly not what he said, i don't care about killing in the slightest." She really didn't want to argue with a child about her own moral compass, especially when they seemed to be talking about two entirely different things. Even if she did, what the Red Mage said next struck her as far more important anyways.

Some of the words the man said had no meaning to her, there being no such things in her own language or that of the knights of Ashfeld, but she managed to get the important bits of it. "That is...deeply concerning. i don't like the idea of being something akin to a child's plaything for a god" She said in disdain. "I suppose you're right though, we may as well be useful for the others trapped here for the time being."

After a moment of thought, she decided that she most likely will be with this group for a while, and even if she wasn't, she would need to think of name other than the Emperor's Champion or Orochi, both of those would have zero meaning to anyone here. She didn't really have a name any more, not after having devoted herself to serving her Emperor. The only other thing some of her own people would call her was Oni, a term that meant something similar to the westerner's idea of a devil or demon. "By the way, since we will be traveling together, you can call me Oni"

Birdsie Birdsie SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Mirgris Mirgris Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Sky - Fellow Adventurer, and now Romantic?

"Oni? That's such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman like yourself." Sky would reply, before holding her left hand with his right, and holding her with his left arm. "My name is Sky, but you can call me your partner." He said, winking.

Interacting and harrasing with Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives

New Tokyo, Valpan - Battleworld
Shoto Todoroki
9fe25baacfbf19de15b54b429d5497d2-jpg.563503

Exiting the renowned school known as U.A. Academy, young student Shoto Todoroki approached a scene. From what he could gather, someone without a Quirk had been attempting some criminal means of exacting some form of misguided 'justice' against the school for not allowing him in. If he were that desperate to enter the life of a hero, why go through such horrible means to do so? He noticed Midoriya nearby, and walked over to him. He managed to notice Nightcrawler, though hadn't yet known who he was.

"Midoriya, what happened? Something wrong?" he asked. Then he looked to Nightcrawler, his X-Men identity lost to the young U.A. student. "You're a hero, right? Who are you?"

Interacting with: Crenando Crenando Vsland Vsland

Attachments

• 9fe25baacfbf19de15b54b429d5497d2.jpg
    9fe25baacfbf19de15b54b429d5497d2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 147

• ZOEY JACKSON
    Inventory
    • Smartphone
    Money: $300
    Abilities

• BEEP. BEEP. ROBOT PHYSIOLOGY.
    • Programming and engineering.
    Status
    Perfectly fine!
    Shoot... I don’t think I’ve actually fought before. I mean, sure, the closest I’ve ever got to fighting was when I escaped from that one bully, but even then, it was just struggling out of that chair. And besides, are these the goons the Bullets were talking about? No, they can’t possibly be; they’re too weak to even pose a threat, and I think my android body could take some abuse before it starts to give. Still, though, to fight, or stay in the side panels, And plus, I...

I cannot want to hurt those guys too much, even if they deserve some part of it. Uh. Maybe just a punch to the face would be enough? And besides, if only that poor, troubled Italian was still here... Uh, shoot, think, think..! Alright, how about a punch, huh? O—Okay, Zoey, I think you’ve had enough think time...

So then, I go up against one of the goons and punch them, hopefully not too hard. If fast enough, I would try to go for another punch, this time to the other guy’s head.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo (Owner), Crenando Crenando (Plot, Goons), Birdsie Birdsie (Dante), Haz. Haz. (Giorno)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back