• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Wolverine-logo.svg.png

I'm the best there is at what I do... and what I do best isn't very nice.

wolverine1.png
    More figures pour into the alleyway. Now there's about half-a-dozen Yakuza, give or take a few. Real ratrace, cut-throat low-lives, who probably consider themselves as rough-an'-tough as men can be. My kinda crowd... my kinda odds. I almost feel sorry for 'em. Punks armed with pipes, knives, and whatever else they can get their hands on lunge out of the dark corners to my flanks, not knowin' I can smell 'em comin' a mile away. Hotshot that'd been doing the mugging pops a full 40-round box of 9-mil my way, not caring a hoot if he drops friend or foe -- so long as he nails me. The bullets burn like fire. Would've killed anyone else. They just make me mad. That's about when things start to get outta hand.

The claws are out. Six of 'em. Three in each hand, extending from bionic housings implanted in my forearms. Blades are pure adamantium, just like the rest'a me. They're near indestructible, and honed so sharp they'll cut through anything. Usually, I'm restrained about using 'em. Not tonight. These fellas don't seem ta give a damn who they hurt -- So neither will I. I jerk my head, motionin' the lady with the handbag out of the alleyway. She's happy to oblige. She doesn't wanna be here for what happens next.

One thing that's important to know about me -- I'm not like the other X-Men.
    They're Super-Heroes. Idealists. Dreamers. Folk that look for the best in others. Good People.
    Me, I'm somethin' else.
    I take the world as it is, an' I give better than I get.

I move quick - not even havin' to think. I'm as fast and as yellow as lightning. Adamantium claws tear through gunmetal an' silk suits like wet paper as I rush between a handful'a the gunmen. The Yakuza drop like flies. One tries to turn his head to follow me as I pass 'im, when he spots somethin' on his shoe -- The steak he'd had for dinner. He sinks to the ground, clutchin' his stomach where I'd slashed him. The three claws on my other hand sink deep into a fella with a bat as he tries to get the drop on me, taking an overhand swing at me from my lefthand side. I lift him up with one arm, slingin' him into another frightened punk on my right like a ragdoll. Gunfire rips, an' I charge , workin' through the pain. I lunge at two more punks as they frantically backpedal, puttin' a set of claws through each of 'em. I rip my arms loose. I've still got work to do. I'm barin' my fangs like a tiger someone kicked in the teeth. A lead pipe makes contact with my head. I wasn't payin' attention -- Didn't hear the creep comin' over the gunshots, the yells, and the screams. Clumsy on my part. Stupid. I don't so much as flinch as the thing bends around my adamantium skull. I retaliate, shifting my weight, then launchin' a slash that cuts loose the arms that swung the thing at me in the first place. I can smell that the dirtbags still standin' are terrified, as they oughta be. Most of 'em scramble outta the alleyway in a panic. The few that stay behind are either too wounded to move, or too scared. My claws retreat back into their housings, and I leave the alleyway, too. Don't need hearing like mine t' hear the sirens headed my way.

I climb back up the same way I'd come down. In no time, I'm movin' seemlessly from rooftop to rooftop. I make my way back to where I'd stashed my bike, an' I take off. Destination: Central Park. Xavier's Institute. I'm only a hop an' a skip away. I opt to cut the east corner to get around Central Park -- avoid the traffic pourin' inta Times Square. I ride north. Past the Metropolitan Museum. That's when I get a whiff of somethin' interesting. Somethin' I ain't smelled in a while. Smoke... an' brimstone.

SNIFF
    SNIFF

wolverine3.png
    "Kurt?"
    I park my Harley right outside the museum. Sue me. Yet to meet a fella with the stones to tow anything'a mine. Place don't exactly look open for business right now, anyhow. I climb my way up onto the roof. Smell's comin' out from the open skylight. And sound. Voices. Figure that's how Kurt got in, so I follow suit.

---

The Wolverine pounces through the open skylight, landing on the museum floor with the agility of a Great Cat. He scans his surroundings. Two familiar faces. Kurt. Spider-Man. Two less familiar. Also, a whole lot of ninjas. Museum robbery. He pops his claws and speaks up, making his presence known.

S N I K T !
    wolverine2.png
    ( Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Faerie13 Faerie13 )
    "Hey - You fellas need a hand?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanna Kamui
Obrooklynzuka

-For Love nor Money-

"Aww...okay." Kanne felt a bit disappointed, even with the affectionate gesture given to her. After Yang made her response, Kanna gets off the couch and goes over to the door. "Come on." She says, turing to Yang.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts marc122 marc122

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    METROPOLIS CITY
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Pierre handed to the group his cocktails that were somehow made from a grenade, "Here my friends! Drink! It's my brithday!"

Agent P shook his head at the offer, much to Pierre's disappointment.

"Hitler framed me and my friends, MCPD turned into Nazi Dinosaurs and it's ruining my birthday!" Famous Pierre sighed heavily before cursing, "Everything is going to fish!"

The Nazi Dinosaurs' SWAT van fired rockets at the group much to everyone's shock.

"Oh no! They have rockets too!" Pierre screamed as the rockets inched ever closer at them.

Suddenly the rockets exploded before they met their intended target.

Pierre was stunned at the turn of events. So were the Nazi Dinosaurs that occupied the SWAT van.

<"What was that?"> The Nazi Dinosaur roared and soon his question would be answered in the form of Metropolis City's other All-American Hero.

Agent_Liberty_001.jpg

• Rin Tohsaka - New Gotham

1565296304901.png
    "Huh? GBN...?" Rin could only utter quizzically. It seemed that the more they attempted to pry answers out of the strange not-Saber girl, the more confusing her very existence seemed to be, at least from the young mage's perspective. Some guy named Ray who was "Emiya" but not really "Emiya?" This sounded really convoluted.

Of course, all of it was a bit for naught as her train of thought was immediately derailed when the girl just kept talking, not seeming to have much tact as she ran her mouth. Rin's eye visibly twitched as X spoke, speaking rather unfavorably toward her, and then sporting a strange attitude toward Illya as well. Internally, Rin was exploding, like an abyss of hellfire that threatened to consume everything in its wake, greatly contrasting her cold, empty smile that she put on the outside.

1565296801709.png

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU DAMN SABERFACE YOU JUST SHOW UP IN MY FACE AND THEN SAY THAT TO ME LIKE YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME AND RIGHT WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET CLOSE TO EMI--

"Aah, I see now," Rin simply said, placing a hand on her hip as she wrapped one arm around Shirou's suddenly, a sweet unsettling smile on her face, "Hey, Emiya-kun. Let's all just get out of here. It's clear that whoever this girl is, she's not gonna bring anything but trouble."

Of course, she may as well get the others' input as well (so they can agree with her). Looking to Caster and Illya, she gave a nod toward them. "Surely, you all agree, don't you?" She inquired, seemingly genuinely ready to just walk away.

Birdsie Birdsie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
  • 762e9d121728e4c19040f0137dc33ba1.jpg
    The moment when the words 'bossy bitch' fell out of X's mouth, the world slowed down into bullet-time around Shirou Emiya.

He blinked once, then a second time, his brain processing the information packet, the meaning of the words that were used in the conversation.

In the span of three deciseconds, his face went from blank expression to a look that said, 'oh-god-what-did-you-do,' eyes widening like saucers and mouth hanging open in abject horror.

In Tohsaka's case, there existed two responses: she'd blow up in anger like a beast spending all of her fury all at once, or the second possibility...

From the edge of his sight, he observed as Tohsaka's lips curved in an expression of tuneless peace. Shirou's fists tightened to the point where white bones were visible through the skin on his knuckles, while his face rapidly became pale and clammy. His lips wavered as he grit his teeth and bit down on any whimpering.

It was the second possibility. She'd concealed the boatloads of fury beneath a veneer of steely politeness, to be unloaded at the first drop of a pin with thrice the force.

This is bad... I need to find a way out of this, but how? he questioned, subtly aware something bad was about to happen.

Shirou almost flinched when Tohsaka calmly wrapped an arm around him. He wasn't really comforted by the close contact. He locked down his muscles with robotic effort, pouring buckets of willpower into keeping them from shivering at the surprisingly ice-cold sensation of Tohsaka's arm wrapped around him, not with the comforting snugness of affection, but the grasping clutch of a demon claiming one of her possessions.

Her wrath is a great nightmare! My midriff is completely defenseless! he squealed internally.

"T-Tohsaka!" he cried pleadingly, raising his hands in a placating gesture. "I'm sure that she, uhm..."

Belatedly, Shirou Emiya realized an argument cannot be made. The argument of 'she did not mean it' cannot be utilized in this situation, as the insult was spoken with intent as clear as daylight! Why did X do that?

It was asking for trouble! Internally, Shirou Emiya warred within himself, his ideals clashing against his self-preservation instincts.

Dad... what you said was true... it seems not everyone can be saved.

Shirou scratched his cheek innocently with his index finger, as he looked away. He continued speaking, after a pause of about three seconds, "Well, at any rate, shouldn't we vacate the premises? Someone could be spying on us, so we should find a more private place to talk..."

Deep down, within Shirou Emiya's psyche, something contorted.

From the grave, Emiya Kiritsugu cheered his son on at his more-than-adequate method of dealing with multiple women. He was so touched that he took his son's metaphysical hand and cried tears of phantasmal joy.

tumblr_m63wl2uTzX1qzd219o1_500.gif

Dad, am I a hero now?

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Verite Verite
(I know this post is fucking stupid, but I haven't slept. Forgive me.)

Last edited:

• c45fbc99ca4d41bdcef9ebafd4a0e382.jpg tumblr_omxvv0GTwX1rf2oq5o2_500.jpg
    X1B514l__400x400.jpg

Illya was sweating. When the odd girl jumped off of what seemed to be... a giant Robot, she was called a crazy maniac. Illya wasn't crazy, as far as she knew. Illya looked at Caster wanting to know why Rin was now looking as if she wanted to kill the odd girl.

Caster would explain. "It seems that this person, "X", knows master Tohsaka, and called her an dangerous term. I think the boy himself must be feeling shocked, not that I blame him." Caster than looked at X. "So you are not by chance, a servant in the Holy Grail war?" X paused, before looking at Caster. She had a look of a killer, but not exactly that. More like she was not expecting this, but was ready to fight.

"A Grail War, here? I remember how much trouble it caused when I was in a couple of them. Emiya!"
    X would call to her former master. "If you don't mind, I wish to be at your side during this time! I swear on my two Excaliburs that I will fight to the bitter end!"

Illya herself was pretty scared. "I don't want to be in a war! I don't want to die!"

"Pull yourself together Illya!" Ruby would say. "As long as I'm with you, you can handle whatever attacks you, just use that lyrical grade rising heart blast we've been working on!"

Illya looked away. "Wouldn't it be easier to just get myself a Guardian or something?!"

Caster looked at Illya, before asking, "What about a servant? Can't you Summon one?"

Illya was shaking, before turning around and running back and forth, hands on head panicking. "I don't know! I don't Know! I need a professional's help! I need a professional's help! Help me!"

• F5D55012-B844-48E2-A221-15C92D56EA01.png

Eddie hung his head, still haunted by the agents' faces. The former reporter tried to ask the woman of the agents' fates. "Those agents last night... Are they..."

"22 dead and 5 injured. It made headlines last night."

Detective Kirigiri shook her head.

"You'll have a lot to answer for, but that's neither here nor there. Right now, I'm trying to make sure those men and women didn't die in vain."

Kirigiri's ebony-gloved hands slid across the table surface, her steely gaze refusing to give Brock any room to breathe.

"Tell me everything from the beginning. When did you first make contact with 1125?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• venom_logo_png_1458384.png
    FUTURE FOUNDATION HQ
    Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
    Eddie in Chains.jpg

Guilt weight heavy on the heart of Eddie Brock and his shadow. Never before had the symbiote let its fear and hate let it take the lives of innocents so callously...

"All right," Eddie sighed heavily as he lifted his head up to meet the Ultimate Detective's gaze, "We'll start from the beginning. We heard about what happened at Brooklyn Visions, the whole damn thing was all over the news... Figured that the FF would have the symbiote under lock and key so I didn't really think much of it until we were investigating the Life Foundation..."

"It turned out that their CEO Carlton Drake managed to get the symbiote from the FF," Eddie's fists clenched the moment he uttered out Drake's name, "That son of a @#$%$ somehow managed to convince you guys to letting him and his scientists study the damn thing! We know what Drake wanted to do once he gets his hands on it and despite how he'd like to show himself to the public... Drake is no better than Wilson Fisk was."

"And unfortunately for us, Drake wasn't the only scum that want their hands on the symbiote..."

"Word about the Life Foundation getting a symbiote from Future Foundation made the rounds in San Fran's criminal underworld," Eddie elaborated, "But needless to say, they let their lust for power get the better of them..."

...because that city was protected by us.
    Venom the Lethal Protector.jpg
    We followed the Life Foundation's convoy, to save the symbiote and make sure that it will never fall into evil's clutches.

A Band of air pirates from Cape Suzette came in to loot the convoy before we could secure the symbiote. Despite all their showtunes and stolen weaponry, they were no match for us. We tossed their captain, Don Karnage, out of their airship just before he could even think of opening DR-1125's containment unit. Still surprised how he managed to survive the fall.

"After they were... dealt with... we went back to DR-1125 only to find the thing gone," Eddie sneered at his past failure, "And that's when the news hit about mass robberies all over Battleworld it wasn't hard to guess that the Thieves Guild was behind this and you know the rest, kid."

Last edited:

• B-Sha.png

B-Sha didn't take to the passer-by's comment lightly, "Hey! I'm not just some kid, you hear me!"

B-Sha jumped off of her newly built Bandam and ran up to the passer-by, "Listen, I'm a member of Gold Third! We do as much for Gamsgard as the CPUs and the Asgardians!"

The young Gold Third member sighed, "Also yeah, there's no way we should trust her... I mean she's a ninja and I'm pretty sure they were the ones who stole Bandam."

• Nightcrawler_Vol_4_1_Textless.jpg"He's called the Crime Master. I don't feel like I have to explain my stance here." The German muttered to the group. If something bad were going to happen, it'd surely involve someone with a name like 'The Crime Master'.

His mood changed entirely when he saw his old pal. "Logan, my friend! How was the trip?" His fellow teammate was known for the occasional trek across the globe, soul-searching and bar-fighting all the way. The latest trip Wolverine had taken had a greater goal than that, however.

His pointed smile quickly left his face. "I take it you didn't find the Professor?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Faerie13 Faerie13 Garficcino Garficcino

• "Agent Liberty?" Agent 3 asked in an almost disappointed tone, as if she was the only one allowed to be labeled as an 'agent'. If one had paid special attention, they would've noticed Agent 3 had swapped back to her original colors while nobody was looking. She stepped on the breaks suddenly, throwing the wheel to the left to pull the limousine into an almost comical spin, before coming to a stop.

Marie, who had sobered up in the time since she drank probably more alcohol than she needed to, pulled a window down and asked, "Alright, who are you supposed to be? Friend or foe?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Rin Tohsaka - New Gotham

1565909742792.png
    "Ahaha, you're absolutely right, Emiya-kun. We should leave. Immediately!" Rin exclaimed cheerfully in a deceivingly benign manner when Shirou suggested that they all vacate from the roof, almost managing to disguise her hold tightening around the redheaded boy. As much as she tried to hide her true feelings, truly one of the girl's biggest failings was that that often only made her all the more transparent as a person.

However, in an instant, her expression soured visibly as the mysterious heroine expressed her intent on staying close to Shirou, the girl's brow twitching and narrowing without missing a beat, her faux cheerful exterior quickly wiping away as she glared at X.

"Absolutely not."

Well, maybe she said that a little too fast.

"Emiya-kun may be way too trusting for his own good, but you really think you can just show up, say what you want, and tag along without consequence? The Artoria I know certainly isn't anywhere near that thoughtless, so this poor excuse of an impression is in bad taste, whoever you are!" Rin exclaimed, still not completely buying that the person in front of them could be trusted.

"On top of all that, if you weren't even aware that there's a Grail War going on here... Jeez, what are the odds? A Servant showing up during a Grail War, but not a part of the War..." She sighed, traces of doubt conflicting with inquisition in her voice. She didn't want to believe it, but seemed to believe it regardless. Or maybe, she wanted to believe it, but didn't. Not even Rin herself could tell.

With that, she pointed her gaze to Shirou. With her still holding the mage-in-training close, a pink flush overtook her cheeks quickly enough until she pulled away, clearing her throat. "A-Anyway... Don't tell me. You're willing to let her tag along regardless, aren't you?"

Birdsie Birdsie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• 6b6.png
    "Anyways,don't bother with garlic,sunlight,or running water. Those are just an urban legend. The true weakness of vampires is bullwhips,or total annihilation."
    “Bullwhip? So I assume the cracking cause a vampire to undergo temporary deafness then?”

Goblin Slayer asked as he picked up the broken mace once belonging to the goblin,wrapping the tip with a gasoline-stained cloth before using the fireball conjured by Red Wizard as the makeshift lighter for his torch. Garlic,sunlight and running water won't be able to affect a vampire. The boy recalled one of the silver ranked adventurers ranting about a particular vampire who did not burn under the sunlight,but simply had his powers weakened out of the shadows of the dark. Although if the weaknesses are the only things which the short spellcaster explained were simply nothing more than lies,then wouldn't that mean that Vampires could still turn anyone into one of their own kind simply through biting? Yet those goblins here weren't turned or anything. The fact that the vampire may have sucked all the blood out was out of the question too,as they were still bleeding (if less profusely,especially since their hearts were no longer beating). With that in mind,the grungy warrior had one remark to state

“...I doubt a vampire is what we're about to deal with.”

Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod FoolsErin FoolsErin

• 762e9d121728e4c19040f0137dc33ba1.jpg
    Shirou reached out towards Illya when he saw her beginning to panic. Usually, once a certain threshold of fear was passed, people became inconsolable.

But before he could say anything, Tohsaka distracted him by firmly stating her refusal to X's offer of help. After a moment of explaining her thoughts, Rin looked at him, clearing a blush from her face. At least that part suggested she wasn't about to cast Gandr in his general direction, which made it safe to talk.

Shirou took a second to construct his jumble of thoughts into something resembling orderliness and took in a breath, prepared to explain his intent.

"We are in another universe," he began, "which means maybe this Saber is from another universe as well? But since she seems to recognize me, that means the other-me and her must have known each other, so I don't think a temporary alliance would be a bad idea. Besides, we don't know how long we'll be in here, Tohsaka. I'm not in a hurry to abandon everything I know, but we might be here for years, for the rest of our lives, even. Look at Illya."

He gestured towards the little white-haired girl, who seemed like she was rapidly descending into an abyss of tears.

"She doesn't even seem to have participated in a Grail War. I don't think she'd even recognize Berserker if we saw him." He turned to look at Rin. "We have to keep an open mind, Tohsaka. The things we might see in the future could violate every rule we've learned in our lives."

Shirou approached Illya and knelt in front of her, offering a peaceful smile to show everything was fine. "Calm down, Illya. Me, Caster and Tohsaka will protect you if anything bad happens. Just rely on us."

After letting Illya calm down a bit, Shirou stood up and looked at Tohsaka and X. He gave them an easy-going smile, hoping it'd placate them and get them to play nice. "I'm going to go..."

Would a hotel even work at this point? Caster probably doesn't need to sleep, but there was still Tohsaka and Illya. He wasn't sure about X. Either way, it was upwards of three people who needed a bed, and he felt queasy thinking about sleeping with several women in one bed. If it was necessary, he'd take the carpet.

Was there even a place to earn money here? Where would they live? They were effectively homeless, without a source of income, without any contacts in the area; he doubted that even whatever contacts Tohsaka might have had in the Mage's Association would be of any help, assuming they existed here to begin with. Like combining the worst problems that both the homeless and immigrants faced. Maybe there was an office or group in the area that dealt with dimensional travelers and could help them?... But this city didn't look like it put much funding into welfare.

Maybe a moral compromise was necessary. He could project money if he structurally analyzed a bill first, but that'd mean cheating someone else. You can't save everyone - that same damn argument again. It made Shirou's head spin.

But since this version of Shirou Emiya combined aspects of all three routes like some kind of quantum anomaly, he chose the third option: Shuffle the problem off for later. Either way, he wasn't going to rob anyone or commit fraud.

Realizing he'd stopped mid-sentence and everyone was staring at him, Shirou grinned sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry, spaced out there. I was about to say I'm going to go, um, have a look around the city. Maybe we can find a place to stay?"

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Verite Verite

• Wolverine-logo.svg.png

Logan's claws retreat back into their housings on his forearms as he places a hand upon the shoulder of his fellow mutant. He answers with a solemn shake of his head.
    logan.png
    "Sorry..."
    He practically mutters it, and it might just be the first time Kurt's ever heard his teammate make a direct apology, but the gravity of the situation at hand pushes Logan's attention to the stranger in the red hat. News of Wolverine's trek across the globe'll have to wait. There's still a criminal on the loose. He corrects his posture, speaking with the confidence of a man who's done this sort of thing a few times before.
    tumblr_n9a9u8QJIB1sqep2mo5_400.png
    "Good news, lady; I know exactly where she is. I can smell the pulp from the paper she's carrying a mile away. She's still in the museum. I'm goin' after her. Trust me, I've bounced back from a lot worse than a paper cut before."

---------
    And just like that, I take off. Don't have time to debate, I figger, though I'm still eager to talk to Kurt once it all wraps up. I cover a lot of ground, and in not a lot of time. I'm moving like I used to, back when the wolves were my family. Quickly and quietly. I've got a scent, and I'm on the hunt. My claws are itchin' to be let loose. I vault through hallway after hallway of dusty vases an' rusted weapons, remaining almost completely noiseless. I slip into the atrium where I smell the perp, roundin' the corner as quiet as a ghost. I glare across the room at the girl eyein' up the statue of Raijin, God of Storms. Reminds me I've got a Weather-Deity in my own life that I've been meanin' to catch up with. I'm ready to get back to Ororo and the others. Guess I'm homesick. The sound of my voice is the only thing that gives me away. I speak up, loud an' clear, low an' like gravel, my voice filling the room.
    tumblr_n9a9u8QJIB1sqep2mo3_250.png
    " You're leavin' this place one of two ways, bub-- Either In handcuffs, or in pieces.
    Take your pick. I ain't all that picky.
    Either way you choose, that statue ain't comin' with ya. "

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Faerie13 Faerie13 Crenando Crenando

Last edited:
  • 92F3ACA8-868E-40B3-8909-D56ECAEC220E.jpeg
    Chiaki brought up the issue of gun laws in Japan, luckily for her and Gwen that wouldn't really be an issue.

"Well, we're not in Japan for one thing we're in Gamsgard..." Gwen raised her index finger to emphasize her point, "Also even if Gamsgard has issues with guns and katanas then surly being a CPU's bodyguard and the apprentice to said bodyguard would mean you get to skirt around those rules... As short as your skirt may be but hey we're here and who's to judge?"

"Yes, as long as you register with the Guild I think everything would be just fine," Nepgear added to help relieve Chiaki of her worries.

"Although...I think we should reconsider letting Nanami-chan join this adventure." Emu spoke up, raising his hand, "In my medical opinion, I don't think it's safe for her to be suddenly thrusted into something that could potentially harm her, especially since she doesn't look like she had any exercise for a while." He said in genuine concern for the young teen, worried that she might be put into harm's way because of this group. As a doctor, it's something that he didn't want to happen, at all.
    "I'll be fine, doc!" Chiaki exclaimed in a rare burst of enthusiasm. "My friend's a nurse, and she said I'd be fine with physical activity...um...a few weeks ago...I think."

Chiaki then mentioned her friend said that she was physically fit for her age at the very least.

"Well, Rom and I have healing magic so I suppose there's nothing for you to worry about,"

A7EE1A88-6423-451B-8816-9000E9AF2D1B.png

"That's a relief," Chiaki said. "I'll need to rely on you guys a lot, then."

Nepgear gave Chiaki a heart-warming smile just as Red's vice-like grip grew tighter.

"Ow..." Chiaki muttered as Red squeezed her ribs. "J-just how strong is our paladin here?" Chiaki asked Nepgear through clenched teeth.

"I vow to protect my wifeys with my lifey!" Red declared as she kept her hold on the Ultimate Gamer.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

ROOM 742, WILTON HOTEL
    Simpsons.png

Marge quickly hung up the phone and turned around to call Bart and Lisa's attention, "Kids, I'm afraid we have a sudden change of plans."

"Mom, what happened to that bodyguard-tour?" Lisa with concern in her voice asked Marge.

"Did he die?" Bart asked his mother with morbid curiosity fueling his enthusiasm.

"Bart, he didn't die," Marge snapped at the spikey-haired troublemaker, "He just told me he had to let someone in."

"Marge," Homer tapped on his wife's shoulder meekly to get her attention, "You think it was Fat Tony?"

"Homie, it's not Fat Tony," Marge answered in hopes that it would calm Homer down.

"But what about those other guys?" Homer worried more.

"Everything's going to be fine if we hurry we could make it to the Brooklyn Park before any of Fat Tony's goons find out," Marge reassured her husband.

"Mom, don't you mean the Obrooklynozuka Park?" Lisa corrected her mother.

"No one likes a know-it-all, Lisa," Homer waved his finger at his daughter before crossing his arms and shaking his head out of disapproval.

• harem[/s] group]
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

sayaka-miki-puella-magi-madoka-magica-the-movie-rebellion-50.9.jpgestelle-hyperdevotion-noire-goddess-black-heart-0.33.jpg

"Technically, Red would be classified as a martial artist/berserker type hero."
    Estelle would point out to Chiaki, before she pointed at herself.
    "I on the other hand am a LEGENDARY rank paladin. As for how strong she is?"

Estelle looked at Nepgear, as she was still being pulled back and forth between Sayaka and Uni, before looking at IF.

"You're her girlfriend, why don't you answer for me?"

• IMG_20190707_165330.jpg
    ....I'm tired of this. Whoever this woman is,her stupidity's starting to drive me nuts.

Without missing a beat,Ayame simply raised her hand and pushed the katana away from her. This woman really has no idea what she's doing.

“Lying you say? The first thing you did was take her side simply for the fact that she was younger than the two of us. And then without bothering to even think logically,you continued pinning the blame on me,insisting that I was the one who stole her "Bandam" or whatever it's called even though you didn't seem to be there to witness anything other than us arguing about my Gundam. If you truly have experience in pointing out lies,then tell me,what part of me gave me away? What did you noticed about my actions that,to you,proves that I was lying? Are you sure you're doing this because you were afraid of getting in her bad side? Are you seriously just so blinded by some sort of false "honour" which lead to you making many incorrect assumptions about whoever is lying and whoever isn't?”

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:

• NEW GOTHAM,
    DIAMOND DISTRICT,
    HALF PAST MIDNIGHT.

Jacob Baker fidgeted nervously, clenching his fists. It wasn't exactly his first time doing something villainous -- Vortex had done his share of heists and robberies ever since the accident that gave him his powers and unique appearance, although this one seemed special for a number of reasons. For one, it would be his first crime committed under the name of Vortex. Secondly, this would mark his first job done in collaboration with his new benefactors; the same one that had outfitted him with the shiny new belt he wore beneath his coat -- an upgraded model of his old one, made with the function of enhancing his Diamagnetic powers, rather than inhibiting them. He'd been given a specific time, a specific place, and quite a lot of money. He had two jobs to do:
    To make a mess, and to make it loud.

He rolled his shoulders and cracked his knuckles.

"Alright, I've got work to do."
    0000000000000000000000.JPG
    He dropped his coat, revealing the full extent of his mutated physiology. He turned the dial on his belt for several rotations. Lights around him began to flicker, then to cut out as his Diamagnetic field expanded. The blackout began to sweep the city, block by block, forming an electronic dead-zone stretching nearly three miles. The criminal formerly known as Zebra-Man began to levitate himself. He held up a palm, lifting the vehicles around him dozens of feet into the air, before sending them careening through nearby apartment buildings with the swipe of his hand. He watched as people fled in frantic crowds, terrified by the black-and-white presence in the sky.

Try laughing at the Zebra-Man now, he thought, before uprooting an entire apartment building with his power, ripping it from its' foundation, and hoisting it into the air. He had total control over Diamagnetism. He had the power to push, pull, and manipulate any object, ferrous material or not. Water, wood, even people could be repelled or attracted by his power. He began to deploy a repulsion field. A bubble of deadly repulsing magnetic force began to expand around Vortex, crushing buildings, overturning cars, toppling power-lines and street-lights, uprooting fire-hydrants, and creating a crater in the asphalt beneath him, the streets below him caving in and falling into the exposed sewer-system.
    As he overlooked his grim and destructive handiwork, he felt a sense of jubilation. He'd never felt confidence like this before; It was like he could take on the world -- Go toe-to-toe with Superman.
    With another flick of his hand, he yanked an approaching police helicopter through the side of a tall building. The resulting fireball cast light over the darkened city.
    Baker had two jobs:

To make a mess, and to make it loud.

He was doing both splendidly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back