• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• ❀Lilliana, the Youngest Fab Fairy❀
    Third Eternia

Lilliana's confident and ready for battle expression immediately changed once she saw the bite marks on the goblins necks.
    latest
    She took a few steps back, color draining from her face, beginning to shake a little with fear. Eventually, the tiny Fab Fairy managed to choke out, "V-Vampires! Vampires left those bite marks! They bite people, and they drink blood! They even breath fire and poisonous smoke!" Lilliana nodded, trembling at the thought of the fanged fiends she had been allied with before lunging at her with sharp teeth. Sure, she'd survived getting her face stolen twice, and had fought huge spiders and hobgoblins. But she'd certainly seen what they could do, and the thought of one of them directing that icy breath and those sharp teeth at her instead of a monster was a little....nerve-wracking. "When I traveled with the adventurer's on a quest for this DELICIOUS treat," She explained, taking a moment to let her mind drift back to that amazing chocolate cake, "They had a vampire with them! That vampire took down monsters with bats in hand, dangerous breaths, and sharp teeth! They'd probably be quite something to oppose..." While Lilliana had calmed down from her initial fear, she did give a small shudder before turning back towards the cave entrance.

"Well, no point in fearing the inevitable, let's go!" She declared, her bow ready as she crept into the cave.

Birdsie Birdsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives

• img.php
    Memories of fighting Vlad flooded Red Wizard's mind.

The fabulous fairy princess explained her experiences with vampires then started to flutter forward, but Red Wizard stopped her.

"Wait, my teacher, Vlad was knowledgeable about vampires! Every student thought he was one, but he vehemently denied the allegations. Turns out he really was a vampire, and I kind of had to brutally kill him, but he cursed me and threw me into Niflheim and I had to fight Death and it's-a-long-story, but what I'm saying is: You don't fight vampires without preparation," he said, cupping his chin in thought.

He moved his hand dismissively."Anyways, don't bother with garlic, sunlight, or running water. Those are just an urban legend. The true weakness of vampires is bullwhips, or total annihilation."

He turned to the rest of the team. "I do not know of any spellwork that summons bullwhips, but I know a magicka that summons a tactical dragon strike on the area. They just kind of fly over and purify everything in nuclear fire."

Beat.

"Um, d-did I say n-nuclear? Hahaha! I meant to say 'dragon!' Dragon fire! Nothing radioactive about dragons." The wizard whistled innocently.

"Okay, let's go in," he relented and walked into the cave, conjuring up a single ball of fire to light the way inside.
FoolsErin FoolsErin Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives

• 0eec7c0c7584ff869d0109ba78ff4f53.jpg
    Add was still and silent as he listened to the responses of the others. He was drawing his initial conclusions on each individual when X left and the scanning functions of his equipment went on the fritz. It was clear that X had left somehow, based on her sudden lack of presence, but Add could only guess how and wonder if her departure had something to do with the sudden and coincidentally timed malfunction of his equipment's scanning abilities. Add made what sounded like a noise of slight irritation as he ran a quick diagnostics check on his equipment. after releasing a few small drones hidden in his jacket and sending them out to survey the area for usable resources.

As the diagnostics check began Add's mind turned once again to categorizing the individuals he had met. Setsuna seemed to have an itchy trigger finger when anyone he didn't know was near his Gundam. Add filed that away in his mind to address later before considering the rest. Setsuna's friends, or rather the ones that yet remained, seemed less twitchy than he was. One was kind enough to offer help to strangers, and the other seemed to sympathize with the plight of the displaced, but chose to remain on Mars as his home was on some version of the world in the place he came from. His Mars fusing together with the Mars in this place...that meant that not only were individuals displaced by unknown forces, by that said forces were also capable of merging entire worlds into each other. Would Add's world still be recognizable to him when he found it, or did the fusing of worlds mean that the world he knew would exist only as part of a larger one with the different towns, villages, and cities scattered throughout Elrios being displaced in the same way that he was? And what of Henir? Would his plan even work? Could he access it with the proper equipment, or at least catch Glaive's attention? If not then...

Add's mind stopped as it hit the dead end his train of thought had reached. It was entirely possible he would be unable to use Henir's time and space to bridge the gap between Mars and wherever Elrios had ended up. Assuming that to be the case based on facts in evidence and conjecture based in part on past experiences that meant that Add's best move would be to become better acquainted with the others and attain as much information as he could on both his current location and recent events. Returning to Elrios was desirable, yes, but ingratiating himself with the newly met strangers in this strange land would also be of benefit, and might even benefit him in the future. Even if he were to attempt his initial plan this would still remain true as creating the machine he would need and finding a suitable power source would take time.

Add looked around at the others as he finished drawing his conclusions. He first turned to respond to Marcus before addressing the others, saying, "While I appreciate your offer much of this is likely to be beyond your capabilities based on your own statements. However, I'll be sure to inform you if there's something within your capabilities you can assist with." After responding to Marcus Add turned to Mikazuki and Heero. "This world...you said that your own world merged with it, yes? How has that affected things for your world? Are the people and places still where they used to be, or were they moved around to accommodate differing terrains between the separate versions of your world? How has it affected things on your world, and how far has it reached? What events took place before and leading up to this sudden shift? How long has it been since the shift occurred, and what has happened since? Please tell me everything you can."

darkred darkred SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Last edited:

• --LLWO--
    FoolsErin FoolsErin
    latest
    "Ah, your abduction is most likely our Scouts' fault." LLWO sighed, glancing to the side, "True, you were taken by one of them after we had recently discovered a stone temple on one of this blasted moon's pieces. It had some peculiar murals, possibly depicted those who had inhabited the moon before. or at least, those who intend to do so. We were surprised such a structure remained intact, considering the state of this moon." He said, walking over to another room, one with a window that views into the room. The door closed before the sapphire could follow him. "Now then, let's get onto the tests." He said, snapping his fingers.

Just then, three, small box-like robots with a glowing red eye entered from the other side of the room.

"Today, we will test your physical ability." LLWO explained from the other side of the testing room. "Do as you please." He said, letting out a nod as the robots then rushed at the gemperson, tackling her.

Last edited:

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    THE MULTIVERSITY GYMNASIUM
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Famous Pierre took pause from his escape to take a look back at the Cobbled together monster and Platypus, the pair were unloading a hailstorm of bullets at the seemingly never ending hoard of Lizard Soldiers

"There's too many of them! You have to come with us!" Pierre called out to them.

"He's right," Frank muttered before he took Agent P and tossed him at Pierre, "Go! I'll keep these Scumbags busy!"

"Wait! I meant both of you, my friends!" "You can't just throw your life away like that when you could do so much more!"

Agent P clicked in agreement with Pierre.

"What about Hitler!" Pierre attempted to pander to Frank's undying vengeance for evil.

"I'll be meeting him in hell..." Frank answered as he took out his grenade and pulled the pin.

The Dinosaurs swarmed Frank in a desperate bid to get rid of the grenade.

Agent P knowing what's about to happen pulled Pierre and ran out of gymnasium. Famous Pierre could only watch on when the grenade finally detonated.

Outside of the Multiversity's Metropolis City grounds, Agent P gently walked a sobbing Pierre outside to meet with the rest of the group.

Last edited:
Kanna Kamui
Obrooklynzuka

-For Love nor Money-

"Really?" Kanna's eyes widened at the mention of Kobayashi allowing Yang to stay. She was happy to hear that, though there are rules that the blonde bombshell should follow, but that shouldn't be a problem. When Yang sat back at the couch, Kanna followed, sitting very close to the young huntress, wrapping her arms around her robotic arm and leans her head against it. This shows how much she likes Yang. "Kobayashi..." She called "Can she sleep in my room along with Tohru?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    giphy.gif
    Luffy thought he heard someone talking to him and looked around. Seeing no one on the ground he looked up and saw a strange woman on the roof clad in black and yellow looking down at him and rubbing at her ears. He wondered for a moment if yelling even louder would work as the lady suggested, but he was already shouting pretty loudly. "You really think that would work?" Luffy mulled the thought over for a moment longer before shrugging it off and drawing his arm back and throwing a punch towards the roof.

As Luffy threw his punch his arm extended to an impossibly long length until his hand reached the roof and he grabbed a hold of it. He held tightly to the roof as his arm retracted back to its normal length and pulled his body upward as a result. He let go of the ledge just before he reached the roof to let his momentum carry him the rest of the way and landed on the roof in front of the weird lady as his arm snapped back into his normal shape. He smiled and said, "Who are you?"

• Yang Symbol.png

OBROOKLYNZUKA
    Topless Topless ( marc122 marc122 )​
    yang__rwby__by_skunkdj-dccq5i8.png

Kobayashi sighed once more and mumbled out her answer, "Well it's the only other room left she could say in... So I suppose could."

"Really?" Yang grinned at how easy it was for her to find a place to crash for the time being, "Awesome!"

"But you gotta ask Tohru first," Ms. Kobayashi brought an an abrupt end to Yang's celebration.

"Oh, uh where is she?" Yang looked around the room in search of the Dragon Maid.

"Well, she's out on some running some errands," Kobayashi explained, "She'll be back soon."

• Yang Symbol.png

OBROOKLYNZUKA
    Topless Topless

yang__rwby__by_skunkdj-dccq5i8.png

Yang froze, her smile soon faded away as her first memories on Battleworld flooded her mind, a single tear rolled down the huntress' cheek.

"Yang, are you okay?" Kobayashi reached for Yang's shoulder only for it to be brushed away by the young woman.

"I'm fine, it's just... My arm..." Yang reached out to her metal arm and disconnected it from the stump where her real arm once was.

"Oh god," Kobayashi was stunned, she didn't know that such a thing would even happen to such a girl like Yang, "Wh-What happened?"

"It started just a few months after we ended up on Battleworld," Yang muttered as she rubbed her artificial arm, "With Blake... and someone from her past... Adam or at least that's what she said who it was."

Kobayashi noticed Yang's voice cracking as tears flowed down her cheek, "Yang, you don't need to tell me everything if you don't want to."

"No... I... I'm fine," Yang insisted, "I need to get over it somehow."

Beacon was under siege, it wasn't like anything I've seen before... Even with all the heroes and huntsmen, it still felt hopeless.

"Blake!" I cried out through one of the broken windows, hoping to find Blake. I jumped through the window and got myself straight into a fight with the White Fang's grunts but I didn't care... I had to find my teammates... I had to find Blake.

"Blake! Where are you!" I called for her, hoping to hear her call my name but instead of my name I heard Blake scream in pain. I ran to where I heard her voice and then I saw it. She was stabbed through the gut by some... thing, it looked like what happened if those Grimm masks really did made them look like Grimm. That thing pulled its blade right out of Blake's stomach just looked at me.

Needless to say, I'm not gonna let it hurt her again, "Get away from her!" I screamed at that thing, I was so angry. I let my rage take over me but I could still see the pain in Blake's eyes when she reached out to me.

I ran at that thing, ready to beat that bastard into a bloody pulp! It just smiled at me like it was some game to it... I saw it draw out its sword and then... Just as I was about to land my first hit on the thing... I felt a sharp pain go through my arm and then...

Yang Disarmed.png

Everything went black.

Kanna Kamui
Obrooklynzuka

-For Love nor Money-

Kanna jumped when Yang removed her robotic arm. She thought it was some gauntlet, but no. Then Yang tells her reason; she and a friend of hers were in a different world...and it went downhill from there. Noticing the tears rolling from her eyes, Kanna gets off the couch and goes over to the table to snatch a box of tissues. She takes some as she goes back to Yang, gets on the couch, and proceeds to wipe her tears with it. "Don't cry..." She says.

Marie & Agent 3

"Come on!" Marie urged the rest of them, "We're not meant to win this fight. They're just too powerful! We have to hit them where it counts later. But not now!"

Outside, she was sitting on the bonnet of their escape vehicle. Agent 3 sighed, watching the girl go about her half-drunken antics. She took out a burst bomb and poked at it a few times, watching the ripples travel across its elastic surface with glee. Agent 3 simply started the engine of the limousine, beckoning the rest of the gang to pile inside if they've finished killing Hitler. Though, for whatever reason, that didn't quite seem to be the case.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Peter blinked three times quickly, looking down to find the voice. He took two steps back and began shaking his head. "No...no no no, this isn't possible. D-did you say Peter Porker? He's a talking Pig-Spider? Spider-Pig? I dunno what to think of this. First I find out there are two Nick Furies, and now I find out that ...Looney Tunes are real."

Parker looked up to the two Furies, his face pale with shock and surprise. "Does he expect me to shake his hand? Cuz I'm not doing that..."

"Okay...quick recap. Multiple Nick Furies, multiple Spider-People, why did you call me?" He asked his own Fury, still standing in front of Spider-Ham.

• 1F2E3816-C528-4061-8210-CA74A729CBC9.png
    Cynthia's eyes squinted as she stared up at the wide, arched ceiling of her medical room. She sat on the edge of a generously large bed in little more than a basic white top and shorts, alternately moving her dangling legs back and forth in anticipation of the doctor's arrival. The knight set her sights on Maribelle, who sat upright in a white wooden chair next to her.

"Is there something you need, Cynthia?" Maribelle asked with an ever-slight raise of her eyebrows.

"Oh, no! I'm fine. It takes a lot more than a single hit to take out a true hero!" Cynthia proclaimed, raising her arm up and clasping her bicep for emphasis.

Maribelle closed her eyes, her lips forming a small smile in the process.

"We are truly fortunate to afford the luxury of a proper doctor now. Should you be injured in the heat of battle instead, you must rely on quick fixes from the healers around you in the field. Please, don't be a fool and rush into anything, Cynthia," Maribelle warned. "Don't be like a certain axe wielder with oats for brains. He never pays attention to his allies!"

Cynthia giggled and gave Maribelle a short nod.

"Are you Cynthia?"

A young woman draped in flowing black robes stepped smoothly across the sky-blue-and-pearl-white checkered floor.

"M-hm! The one and only!" Cynthia said with a small huff of her chest.

14A7445E-1B37-413F-A7A1-1820EEBCAAE2.jpeg

"I'm Robin," the woman said.

Robin...? Wait...the other one that the...er...other Robin was talking about! You have to be her!

"Let's see..." Robin said, opening a small booklet. "'Head trauma?' 'Wooden axe during a sparring session?' Oh, dear. What an oddly specific description..."

"My apologies, Miss Robin. Too much information, perhaps?" Maribelle asked.

"Not at all," Robin answered with a dismissive wave of her hand. "In fact, it's made my job much easier!"

Robin strapped on a pair of disposable gloves and stood next to the short bed.

. . .

After a series of short preliminary check-up exercises, Robin placed a finger on her cheek.

"Nothing's out of the ordinary aside from the bump forming on your head." Robin concluded.

"Really?! Sweet! See, Maribelle? Nothing's gonna keep me out of the fight!" Cynthia said.

And like a flash of lightning, something Marco had said earlier came back to the young knight.

"Well, that weird gooey stuff the other Robin gave us fixed it up quick, didn't it?"

"Hey, Robin? Star said something about, uh...goo? It sounds gross, but if it'll fix me up faster, I'm all for it!"

"A bump is nothing, Cynthia; it will heal naturally. I only used that "goo" as a last resort. Otherwise, Marco might never have a normal arm again."

The very idea caused Cynthia to gulp.

The doctor backed away from Cynthia.

"Any questions before I go? I would love to stay and chat, but I'm on duty for a few more hours." Robin said. "Not only from the future, but from another universe entirely...I just wish I could ask you more, Cynthia!"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Verite Verite Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited by a moderator:

• BEYOND THE
    spider-verse_2015_secret_wars.png

ABANDONED BUILDING
    Vsland Vsland
    Spider-Ham_(Into_the_Spider-verse).png
    "Rude!" Peter Porker glared at his teenage Human counterpart denying him of a handshake, "My name isn't Spider-Pig! It's the Spectacular Spider-Ham!"

"Porker, get over it," Pete's Fury scolded the cartoon pig before shifting his attention to Peter, "Honestly, Kid... We only called you here because the pig insisted."

"Well, I did say it was a Spider-Emergency," Spider-Ham reminded the two Furies.

"And because of that, Porker didn't want to disclose any information with S.H.I.E.L.D. without you here," Pete's Fury elaborated on the alreadyridiculouss situation.

"Yeah, Porker... He's here so tell us what the hell you're suppose to tell us!" Fury Junior glared at the cartoon pig with his one good eye.

"Alright, folks!" Spider-Ham rubbed his palms together before stopping and giving his counterpart a smirk, "Let's start at the beginning, one last time..."
    Spider-Man-Annual-1-110-Animation-Variant.jpg

My name is Peter Porker.
    Spider-Verse-Spider-Ham.jpg
    I was bitten by a radioactive pig! I'm a photographer for the Daily Beagle. When I'm not pooching around, I'm working like a dog trying to sniff out the latest story. I frolic and I dance, and I do this with my pants...

"Cut the backstory short, Porker! We don't have all day," Fury Junior's stomped his foot and shouted at the cartoon hero.

"Okay okay! Sheez, you guys are grumpier than Nick Furry..." Spider-Ham raised his hands up to calm Fury Jr. before cutting straight to the point, "Carnage... If you know what that name means when I just say it then you know how much trouble we're in for... If not then uh, pray that some other group of Spider-People beat him up already."

Last edited:

• 605512 If he had been told this before the events that occurred with Fat Tony and the Mafia (The whip guy reminds me of someone....),the Dragon of Dojima would've been more than relived to be allowed to return to Sunshine Orphanage and continue looking after the kids with Haruka. Now? Kiryu felt as if he had been on an exciting tour around the world and had only one hour left till the fun ends,where the usual,ordinary life back home awaits.

To anyone normal (well,maybe except those from Kamurocho.),they'd probably take this as an opportunity to stay the heck away from the weirdness/trouble-magnetic family and get on with their normal lives undisturbed. To the ex-yakuza however,this may very likely be his last short,yet memorable adventure with an interesting family he had befriended and come to treasure the time spent with them. Sure,they have some rather....unique quirks,but it is perhaps because of it that they're are just endearing to be with. They were also just as amicable despite having kind of dragged him along the ride and was pretty chaotic in their own manner,and because of it,whatever issues he previously had were quickly swept under the rug.

Once again,during the rare moments where the dragon himself smiled,Kiryu shook hands with Marge Simpson,nodding in gratitude before looking at every single member of the Simpsons family. It was time to say goodbye.

“I guess it might be weird for me to say this but...seeing how we've went though a lot in just the span of two days,I'm thankful for the fact that we got to meet each other. Curiously enough,the events we got roped in ended up making me feel at ease better than a drink at the bar,but because of this I feel indebt to you all.. As such,I do hope everyone here would have a safe trip here in Japan. I'll be more than elated should we come to meet again one day. Until then,do take care of yourselves.”

Bowing in gratitude to the Simpsons,he stood back straight and eventually left the Wilton Hotel. Out on the streets,a familiar pink van that had a "The Russian"-shaped dent (Thought he'd had it fixed by now.) was there,parked at the side as if waiting for someone. Of course,it was obvious who his ride to the airport was going to be.

“Oh,Kiryu-Chan! C'mon,hop in. Don't wanna keep your niece waiting for her old man now,wouldn't ya?”

Shrugging,the dragon opened the passenger door and stepped into the Mad Dog's ride. The engine started up,the van left for the airport,its radio having the usual news report,one of its latest news about an attorney who had decided to resign after news of a convict he had defended recently murdered again. Deciding to break the ice,Majima asked Kiryu regarding the latter's temporary task in helping the Simpsons as their guide.

“Oi,Kiryu-Chan. Why didn't you tell me you were off playing tour guide to a family that happened to have kids? You probably could use the extra hand in case some pathetic idiots comes picking on them after all.”

“Well,I wasn't too sure if they would trust you at first glance,since you don't exactly come off as a....well,"sane" person to anyone judging you by the book. Plus,the only time the family and I got into a little bit of a trouble was with several mafia and the whip guy,which you came just in time before things get worse. Speaking of that,thanks for the help,Majima.”

Kiryu's gratitude earned him a smile from Majima,before both of them went on with their conversation as their vehicle neared the airport. It has been a wild time ever since he stepped back into Kamurocho,but it was time to head back,where the kids will be waiting for their uncle at last.

Last edited:
  • Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

"Well, I guess I can't stop you kids if you want to come too; I suppose I'll need backup to deal with some robed goons, especially if they had anything to do with bringing Carnage there, but leave the big boss to the S-Man here," Miguel reluctantly said, pointing a finger at himself. He may have only known of Carnage's reign secondhand, but it didn't make him any less flippant of the dangers of going against a madman like him. After all, there were supervillains, and there were honest to god monsters, and if the two were mutually exclusive, then Carnage would definitely fit in the latter.

After all, he was sure that everyone else was capable in their own right, but Carnage was a job for Spider-Man. Even with that said, he felt bad about the idea of Peni being the other most qualified person to contend against the symbiote, but it couldn't be helped.

"Where he comes from, he's a bona fide shock of a monster; one of Spider-Man's most vicious enemies ever. Still, as much as he's tangoed with the Spider-Man of his time, I suppose there is one advantage on our side," Miguel paused for a moment, as though for dramatic effort (not that he did it on purpose).

"He's only fought the Spider-Man of his time. And I'm better."

Of course, that was a lot of things implying, but it was his own way of convincing himself if no one else that he could put the beast to sleep. Miguel's only run-in with the symbiote was admittedly limited to Kron -- his own half-brother, his own Venom -- but even that was enough for him. It was easy to project Kron's likeness onto Carnage. Both sadistic monsters even before they were enabled to act on their animalistic desires by the symbiotes that had come into contact with them, but just as Parker had bested Carnage before, and just as Miguel had bested his own Venom before, he could defeat Carnage.

"I guess if that's it, then yeah, we're good. Aren't we?"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• BEYOND THE
    spider-verse_2015_secret_wars.png
    ABANDONED BUILDING
    Vsland Vsland
    Spider-Ham_(Into_the_Spider-verse).png
    "So, Carnage," Pete's Fury looked Fury Junior, "Is he from another another dimension or is he from yours?"

"Last time I checked with intel, that psychopath's still locked up in Ravencroft," Fury Jr. answered his counterpart's question.

"But his suit's been missing ever since that who fiasco on Tasumi Patch Island," before he could finish his thought, Fury Jr. turned around as if he felt the presence of someone sneaking up from behind them.

Pete's Fury pulled out a gun and cautiously scanned the environment for the intruder. A mysterious figure crawled on the ceiling above them. The two Furies open fired at the hooded figure. The figure dodged their assault with the grace of a dancer.

Spider-Ham smacked the guns out of the Furies' hands.

"Bitch! What the hell!" The two Furies snapped at the anthropomorphic pig in unison.

"Guys, relax she's with me," Spider-Ham frantically waved his arms around to get the two Furies' attention.

"Really? Then mind telling us who the hell is she?" Pete's Fury snapped at the cartoon caricature.

"Like what the kid already figured out," Spider-Ham smiled as his eyes followed the mysterious figure that arrived on scene, "He isn't the only one."

"What's that supposed to mean!" Fury Jr. shouted at the cartoon pig.

The two Furies turned their attention away from Spider-Ham and directed it to the mysterious hooded figure.
    Gwen Stacy spider-woman.jpg

"Hey, guys," the masked woman greeted everyone in the room before giving her full attention over to the cartoon pig, "So, Spider-Ham... These guys are our back-up?"

"Best I could do after falling through a one-way portal," Spider-Ham scratched the back of his head, "I mean, if I could've gotten back home I would have the Scavengers tagalong."

"Before anyone asks," the hooded Spider-Person gestured to calm everyone down, "I'm from another dimension... I mean another another dimension..."

"That doesn't explain why the hell are you even here," Pete's Fury took a few steps towards the new Spider-Person, his gun still aimed at her.

"You didn't tell them?" the hooded girl glared at the Cartoon pig.

"Uh, I wanted to make it a surprise," Spider-Ham bashfully admitted, "So, could you fill them in? Please?"

"Here we go again..." she mumbled to herself for a bit before turning her attention to those in the room, "All right people, let's start at the beginning one last time."

Spider-Gwen Ghost Spider 1.jpg

My name is Gwen Stacy. I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last two years I was my dimension's one and only Spider-Woman. Spider-Ham can fill in some of the gaps if you guys are curious.

Long story short: I started to lose my powers. I couldn't protect the city anymore... That was until my dimension's Reed Richards found a strange alien entity that managed to sneak itself on board a space shuttle. The alien got loose and got on my clothes... And boom! My powers came back but someone else was being Spider-Woman when I was out of action. So, I'm Spider-Woman no more. Now... I'm your one and only Ghost-Spider.

Spider-Ham leaned over to the young Spider-Man's side to whisper, "The alien symbiote is the reason why I need her on this mission."

"♪Spider-Ham! Spider-Ham! Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Ham!♫"

Spider-Ham vibrated intensely as a ringtone played his theme song. The cartoon animal pulled open his pants and dug out a phone. The looney spider-totem answered a video call.

"Hey, H-Poo!" Spider-Ham greeted the caller, a pale faced woman with horns and noticeable fangs, "How's Bravo Team?"

"Don't call me H-Poo!" the called scolded Spider-Ham, whom recoiled from the volume of her voice.

The Caller sighed before continuing, "I need you guys here, pronto..."

"Uh, can you wait for a bit?" Spider-Ham nervously chuckled, "You see... The Spider-Man from Askrland, well, he's still in highschool."

"Seriously..." the caller replied with a deadpan expression.

Pete's Fury walked into view of Spider-Ham's phone camera and loudly stated, "Don't worry, I'll make sure that his school trip takes him to... wherever the hell he needs to be."

"Cool, just get him to the Butterfly Kingdom," the caller casually informed Pete's Fury.

"Simple enough," Pete's Fury nodded before pulling out a phone of his own to message his contacts to make a sudden change of plans on Peter's School Trip.

Last edited:

• SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 darkred darkred
    0eec7c0c7584ff869d0109ba78ff4f53.jpg
    Rather than responding verbally Add extended an arm to the side while doing a lower semi-circle motion with his hand to activate a motion control subroutine coded to bring up screens showing the required pictures for answering Setsuna's question. While he was indeed aware of an earth element, he was unaware of the world being called by that name, so he let the pictures showing the different parts of Elrios along with some of its indigenous flora and fauna do the talking for him. To Marcus he simply replied, "You'll know when I do."

Last edited:

• 606624 "Did you steal that from an action figure or did you come up with that yourself?" The baddie calmly replied to his opponent's cornball naming conventions before turning to stone and letting the wave behind him splash past him.
    With a cocky grin on his wrinkled, deformed face, he shifted back to his regular, fleshy form and kicked his puffball opponent into the path of Armodrillo.

Seriously, I look like chewed bubblegum. I don't go around calling myself 'the Esgrape artist'. Stupid.

Vsland Vsland FoolsErin FoolsErin Birdsie Birdsie Thawne Thawne

• Sam-And-Max-PNG-Free-Download.png
    NEW GOTHAM CITY
    BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!
    A hail of gunfire ripped through the dingy Manhattan office of the Freelance Police.

"I think I nicked it once!"

"Nice shooting, Max. Now let's line up a dozen raw eggs with the faces of people we don't like drawn on them!"

"Oh boy! Where'd we put that chicken, again?"

BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.
    The Freelance Police's semi-weekly ritual of taking pot-shots at the office dartboard is interrupted by a sudden phone call.

"I GOT IT! I GOT IT!"

The two partners fought over the phone like a pair of blood-starved pit-weasels, with Sam applying a Vulcan nerve pinch to subdue his lagomorphic friend, taking the phone.

"Yes? Yes? Yes? Yes? Hoo-yah, Yikes!"

"That's not the commissioner on the phone by any chance, is it?"

"By gosh, you're right, Max. It -was- the commissioner on the phone, and he had strong words for us-- Strong, hurtful, callous words like overzealous. Brutal. Sadistic."

"Ah. He was reading from our contract." Max responded, having sauntered over to the open window, standing atop a rolling chair to peer out.

"Look, Sam, a crime in progress! Take that- BANG! and that! BANG! Hey, I think I got a couple of them!"

"The commissioner thinks we may have an excess of energy, what with the current city-wide wave of lawfulness and courtesy." Sam elaborated over the sound of his partner's gunshots, pacing across the rickety wooden floor. He put a finger and thumb to his canine chin.

"He expressed concern over our recent treatment of those neighborhood playground bullies. Remember?"

"We shaved their hair off and tattooed garish wrestling masks across their heads!"

"The commissioner suggested we take a break for a week or so -- Maybe a road trip?" The canine shamus posited, as Max threw the office typewriter out the window at the street-filth below. A Wilhelm scream is heard distantly.

"I can't think of anything more relaxing than being locked in a moving car with you for about 300 hours, little pal."
    "That's really sweet, Sam. I may weep openly."

The two animal gumshoes made their way to the street below, both making their way inside the '56 DeSoto Adventurer. The vehicle took off like a bolt of black-and-white lightning, but not before
    backing over a parking meter.

"Where to first, little pal?" Sam asked as their vehicle tore through Hell's Kitchen, Batmanhattan with an utter disregard for traffic laws or the sanctity of human life.
    "I dunno! I hear Metropolis is nice this time of year!"

• B453AD11-9D09-4801-AFF2-409C2F1314E8.jpeg

Domino Park
    Obrooklynozuka, New Tokyo

C0D5C9AA-9952-4566-802E-07175E558E7B.jpeg

"Mom! Mom! Look at her tail!" a small boy yelled as he pointed his finger at a young woman prancing down the riverside pavement. Holding onto his mother's hand, the boy stomped on the ground twice in an attempt to get his mother to stop.

Surely enough, a long, thick reptilian tail trailed just above the ground behind the woman in question.

"That's nice, honey..." the mother dismissed. "She's probably on her way to a costume party. It'd be rude to bother her."

"A costume party?!" the boy exclaimed, flapping his one free arm around. "Can I go?! I wanna be a Devil Dinosaur!"

The mother and son passed the strange woman in neat maid's clothing.

However, an especially strange moment caught the mother's eye just as she and her son passed the strange woman.

"Wait...was that tail moving...?" the mother muttered. By the time she looked over her own shoulder, the strange woman was just a small figure in the distance.

I'm going to find the best groceries in the whole city for you, Kobayashi-san. Don't you worry!

The strange woman spotted a little girl up ahead near the lawn who was waving to a small group of men and women in business suits. Just as the strange woman was about to pass the group, she heard a surprised gasp and a chiming little voice ringing out from behind herself.

"Excuse me, miss!"

"Tohru Kobayashi," the woman attracting the attention of so many curious passersby, skidded to a stop and turned to the source of the little voice.

A0E5668E-80B9-4707-AC57-39BDC986DC11.jpeg

"Your tail is so pretty~! I've never seen anything like it before!"

Tohru gasped. This catgirl couldn't have been much taller than Kanna!

"Aww! Thank you so much!" Tohru said after taking a short bow.

The young catgirl's smile brightened.

"Are you hungry? We're serving breakfast takoyaki right meow!"

"Breakfast takoyaki?" Tohru repeated, resting her finger on her cheek.

"Mm! We're the oonly ones in town who serve it!" the catgirl confirmed, bouncing from side to side.

"Oo!" Tohru pumped her fist. "Two orders, please!"

The dragon maid followed the cat salesgirl to a brick-red van farther down the path. A long menu propped against the front door, and a blackboard detailing the weekly specials stretched to the right of the open window.

I can't wait to see the look on Kobayashi-san's face when I give her a surprise lunch from a totally normal human restaurant! She'll be so pleased with me!

Tohru eagerly flared her nostrils.

And maybe she'll even let me have lunch with her on her break~~!

"Good morning, miss," a woman greeted jovially from behind the counter.

"G-good morning!" Tohru reciprocated, snapping out of her fit of ecstacy in the process.

"I hope my catgirl wasn't causing you much trouble," the woman said.

"Oh, not at all," Tohru said as she waved her hands in front of her face. "She was just telling me how good my tail looks, actually!"

Tohru glanced at the catgirl, giving her a short nod and a courteous smile.

"Wait...did you say 'your' catgirl?" Tohru asked.

Kobayashi-san never told me that humans still subjugate other races nowadays!

Before the maid's mind could return to any less-than-pleasant moments of her past, the woman behind the counter explained her statement.

"Yes. Milk is like a daughter to me," the woman said, looking to the small catgirl.

"Oh! I see," Tohru said.

"She's old enough to help me at the stand now, and I'd say she's a big help with drawing customers in!" the woman said.

Tohru gave Milk a thumbs-up. "Well, it certainly worked with me!"

Tohru slid two paper bills onto the hard-wood counter, and the owner of the stand handed Tohru two cardboard trays of steaming octopi goodness in return.

"Thank you!" Tohru said. "Maybe I'll bring my friends some other day!"

Tohru turned away and waved as she walked off.

"Have a mew-tiful day!" Milk said.

"Thank you for your time!" the woman said.

. . .

Now to preserve the heat and freshness of this...really delicious takoyaki...!

As Tohru devoured one of the moist takoyaki balls she bought for herself, she cast a preservation spell on the other tray of hot food to ensure that nothing would contaminate it.

Tohru noticed the eyes of a jogging man staring at her flickering tail.

I should probably hide my tail, or else I'll be back home when the moon is up!

Tohru walked up to one of the nearby trees and held her back against the trunk. When she was sure no one else was looking, Tohru retracted her tail, causing it to completely disappear from this dimension!

Tohru then opened up a portal to an isolated dimension, tossing Kobayashi's future lunch inside to keep it extra-safe.

. . . . .

. . .

I know I can get to Shibuya faster by flying, but...

Tohru's head turned toward a flight of stairs descending into the metro beneath the earth.

I've never taken a subway train before! Just this once...!

New Tokyo Subway System

This train is now departing for Midtown. Please stand clear of the closing doors.

Tohru hopped into the frontmost car. Much to her surprise, even the cars that required more walking to reach were packed with students and salarymen!

The doors are now closing. Please stand back.

Tohru held one of the handles above with her gloved hand, humming to herself as the train rumbled to life.

Metro Intercom said:
    We will be arriving at Midtown Manhattan in thirty minutes.

marc122 marc122 Topless Topless Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    (Arc: For Love Nor Money)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back