• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Add listened quietly as he was informed of his current location, as well as the cyborg's recent past. If he had found these individuals before he had returned to his usual calm state the news that he might be on an entirely different world than Eve would have sent him spiraling out of control. Now his mind simply absorbed this information and filed it away as a variable to be considered when figuring out how to get back to his own world.

When the cyborg asked how Add knew that he was part cybernetic Add simply motioned at his head as he said, "My gear is set to a constant passive scan and reports basic findings to me such as hardware, potential resources, coordinates, etc. It's part of how I knew the Gundams were created using technology foreign to me, although my scanners are not currently set to analyze foreign technology, and it is how I knew you had cybernetic implants. However, I could tell even without the scan. Your footfalls are heavier than they should be for someone of your size and you have no noticeable armor."

Add fell silent for a moment before glancing between the Cyborg and the Gundam Pilots as he spoke again. "I require the means investigate the area surrounding this world and locating my home. Given time and resources I could make what I need, but ready made items are preferable for expediency."

darkred darkred Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

• Add listened quietly as he was informed of his current location, as well as the cyborg's recent past. If he had found these individuals before he had returned to his usual calm state the news that he might be on an entirely different world than Eve would have sent him spiraling out of control. Now his mind simply absorbed this information and filed it away as a variable to be considered when figuring out how to get back to his own world.

When the cyborg asked how Add knew that he was part cybernetic Add simply motioned at his head as he said, "My gear is set to a constant passive scan and reports basic findings to me such as hardware, potential resources, coordinates, etc. It's part of how I knew the Gundams were created using technology foreign to me, although my scanners are not currently set to analyze foreign technology, and it is how I knew you had cybernetic implants. However, I could tell even without the scan. Your footfalls are heavier than they should be for someone of your size and you have no noticeable armor."

Add fell silent for a moment before glancing between the Cyborg and the Gundam Pilots as he spoke again. "I require the means investigate the area surrounding this world and locating my home. Given time and resources I could make what I need, but ready made items are preferable for expediency."

Marcus raised a eyebrow “Actually to be honest before I came to all of this, I lived on Earth in two timelines. I was on my earth before it was destroyed up to 1975 up to 2003. Then 2018 came and Judgement day just wiped out everything and I “woke” up there in the middle of a man vs machine war.

“Two major factions: Skynet and John Connor’s Techcom Resistance Units all over the world.

Marcus nodded “What do you need made, I was ... a carjacker in my past, and I’m good at fixing things. Just tell me.”

“It’s complicated.” Marcus grunted.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Torma Ximnus Torma Ximnus darkred darkred

• “The last time I ever stole from anyone was during a game of "Keep Away" that I was roped into. The fact that you somehow didn't seem to realise that my Gundam was far more larger than whatever your ride was is just beyond my comprehension!”

Ayame argued back at the kid who was now accusing the kunoichi of stealing her "Bandam". What on earth is a Bandam anyway? Some kids' Gundam-paridy ride?

“Also,I got transported here due to some form of unstable dimensional rift,so I have no prior knowledge of some "crazy Gunpla Customiser" that you speak off!”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:
  • 4A9BA3DB-8A67-42D3-A51B-07DDC92B6907.png
    Yongen-Jaya, New Tokyo

A teenage boy dressed in little more than a hoodie and some boxers sat hunched at his apartment desk, taking a sip of warm green tea from an ordinary white mug as he pulled up a new browser window.

DD263261-BD31-4F9C-8E32-D4027A8D79FA.png

He sighed through his nostrils as he waited for the site to load.

Upon clicking the search bar, he only had a single name for the box:

Naegi

. . .

3 results found

Komaru Naegi
    02797B5B-0D7A-443E-9BB5-0F3F8BC5C968.jpeg
    Sex: Female
    Last Seen: 77 W 107th St, Mitaka/Upper West Side, Manhattan,New Tokyo

Misaki Naegi
    FA4ED61A-8BEF-4D77-8B26-A2A9BA941661.jpeg
    Sex: Female
    Last Seen: 77 W 107th St, Mitaka/Upper West Side, Manhattan, New Tokyo

Ryouta Naegi
    8D4DC1A1-32BE-455C-A0F4-C66AEBEA5052.jpeg
    Sex: Male
    Last Seen: 77 W 107th St, Mitaka/Upper West Side, Manhattan, New Tokyo

Clamp.

The boy scooted his chair away and silently stood up.

6:30 A.M.

Awfully early to be up and about, wasn't it? He didn't have to be at work until 8:00.

. . .

His thoughts wandered as he walked to the bathroom. He found himself back at school on a fateful day one year ago...

...but he didn't want to be there. It was like being drawn into quicksand.

989F9302-C528-4478-8477-DA93FFB32EAF.png

"You getting chosen to attend Hope's Peak Academy is like a dream come true. Make sure you do your best!"

"I'm so proud of you, son. But remember—don't push yourself too hard!"

"Are you really watching this, Makoto? Good luck, okay?"

. . .

0D331DC0-0B59-4FFE-A674-D6FDC6B09B33.jpeg

The toothpaste in his mouth dribbled slowly into the sink as the image was frozen in his mind's eye. His gaze was no longer on the mirror in front of him, but on the shredded sofa.

That was where they were sitting when...

Vrrrm.

"Huh...?"

Vrrrm. Vrrrm.

Makoto picked up his cell phone from the nightstand and immediately answered. Caller ID wasn't a feature on this old thing, so he had to do it the old-fashioned way.

"Makoto? It's me. I need you at HQ ASAP."

"Mm. I'll be right there."

If the boss was calling him up to the office, then this had to be serious.

Future Foundation HQ

Eddie snapped out of his guilt-induced trance and simply glared at the intercom in the room.

Minutes later...

A sharply dressed blond Japanese man took a seat behind the dark opaque glass, his hands off the microphone at his disposal.

"Where's that damn fourth secretary of mine?" he asked the agent positioned at the entrance. "What was her name...?"

"Er, Fukawa, sir."

"Ah."

Her.

The director's eyebrow twitched.

...Surely she couldn't fail something so menial.

"Tell her to bring me a cup of Blend 61,"
    he commanded, his eyes narrowing.

"Anything else from her, sir?"

"She is NOT to come through that door. Take the cup from her when she gets here. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

The director rubbed the bridge of his nose in agitation, his eyes falling upon the hapless prisoner.

"You had better be worth the time, Brock."

Still Later...
    "What's the situation?" Kirigiri asked as she promptly entered the room.

"Nothing. I haven't spoken to Brock yet," he answered after a sip of his warm black tea.

Kirigiri stared at the man in the chair. To think this was the same man who killed all those people last night...

No, something wasn't right about this. According to the records, Brock hadn't been on a bloody rampage like that for years.

"Ahem. Are we ready?"

Kyouko looked Byakuya in the eyes and only nodded silently.

"Good morning, Mister Brock."

A slender woman in a business suit walked through a camouflaged door on the wall, taking a seat just opposite of the bearded vagabond.

Last edited:

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

WILTON HOTEL
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    Simpsons.png

One overpriced cab ride later... The Simpsons and their "tour guide" are back at the Wilton Hotel.

Homer sneaked away from his family to devour his food while its still hot.

Bart held Kiryu back from even thinking of following the fat man, "Don't worry about Homer, he usually does this after we order takeout anyways."

"I'll go get your father before he eats all of it..." Marge with Maggie in her arms informed the others, "Again..."

With the Parents away, Bart looked at Kiryu with an excited look on his face and asked the ex-yakuza, "So did you ever kill anyone?"

"Bart!" Lisa instinctively snapped at her brother for the rude question.

• Nightcrawler_Vol_4_1_Textless.jpg
    "I feel like the pace needs to be picked up a little." The mutant looked back to his teammates in protecting the museum. Spider-Man seemed to be doing the heavy lifting. "Follow his example. Alright, Viv? He learned from the best He knows how to throw a good sock to the jaw." In reality, Nightcrawler didn't know how Spidey learned to fight. He could've taken up training in a mini-mall dojo, for all Kurt knew.

He flipped back into combat after the brief aside, and beat up yet more ninjas. It seemed like a vicious cycle at this point, and it wouldn't stop until they stopped the paper-wielding ninja at root of all of it.

Crenando Crenando Faerie13 Faerie13 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

• "Showy?" Carmen asks, leaning back and crossing her arms, idly keeping tabs on the various villains in the background of her mind. She had to admit, she didn't recognize a single one of them. These weren't V.I.L.E. operatives, they were working for someone else. She shrugged, figuring the same old tricks would work on any old cronies of any thieves' secret little super-organization.

She points her hand towards one approaching a little too close for comfort, and a grappling-hook-like projectile flies out, knocking the phantom thief out. She retrieves the red gadget and stows it nonchalantly, before entering a fighting stance and readying herself to fight, "I'm not one to sit back and just watch, wise guy."

Crenando Crenando Faerie13 Faerie13 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• 601860 “.....That's quite an insensitive question you're asking there. Although to answer your question....well,believe it or not. I never had to kill anyone directly despite what I was.”

Well,somehow.

Kiryu added quietly as he recalled every technique he's used on his enemies. Somehow they either won't bleed to death,survive a severe head injury that lead to their skulls shattering,survived a dagger to the heart,survived a bullet being shot at their heart,survived an point-blank explosion from an RPG,survived getting burned by Plasma Swords etc. Although it turned out half of the weapons he's used are props,even the "Antique Guns" carry rubber bullets while the RPG rounds contain rubber explosives. Even then,it does make even the Dragon of Dojima wonder how are they were still so stupid enough to come back for more.

Last edited:

• Fist.jpg
    Vivian phases through the floor and comes up behind another ninja, knocking him out with a quick blow to the head. She grabs a female ninja by the leg and flies her into the air, before dropping the criminal onto a third before quickly picking up a heavy statue and lays it over them, pining the two.

She lands beside Carmen just as she take her stance and blasts several shurikins out of the air. “I do not believe we have met,” she says to the thief while doing so. “My name is Vivian Vision.” Yet another ninja charges her and she hurls him over her shoulder.

• 1562805122394-png.600942
    Add shook his head. "It's not that simple. The area surrounding this planet must first be mapped, and relay nodes placed to safely navigate the space between worlds. Furthermore, Setsuna's initial response to my presence shows a distinct distrust of unknown individuals. Your offer of help could be genuine, but it could also be a ruse to shift the odds in your favor for disposing of me." Potential trust issues aside Add hadn't even considered space travel as something worth considering before as his attention had always been solely on his own work and helping Eve to revive the Nasod race. Back in Elrios space travel wasn't even something that had been considered viable or even possible, although interdimensional travel was an established fact. However, with one of the Gundam Users offering to assist with space travel the possibility and potential feasibility of it suddenly leaped to the forefront of Add's mind, along with other possibilities based on information he already knew and had proven. "There may perhaps be another way. If the required resources are readily available on this world I can create a machine for allowing entry to Henir's Time and Space. The attempt of external intrusion will catch Glaive's attention and bring him here. The rest is simply a matter of moving from one point to another while navigating the chronospatial flux connecting one point to another. It would be a simple matter for me as I've spent considerable time in that place. The rest of you will likely have trouble until you adapt. Assuming, that is, you wish to leave and see what lies beyond this world. I believe you said that you were separated from a group you accompanied, yes? This could help you find your way to them if rejoining your group is what you wish." Add turned to Marcus as he recalled his mention of having traveled with a group called Danger 5 before becoming separated from them.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    MULTIVERSITY GYMNASIUM
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

"Yes! The Ink would scare away that Nazi Dinosaur!" Famous Pierre cheered the intoxicated Marie as she attacked the Presumably Nazi Dinosaurs.

However much to Pierre's horror, the Nazi Dinosaurs ate the ink as if it was a delicious sauce. Another Nazi Dinosaur appeared, with green drool dripping from its mouth. It looked as if it was ready to spit at them.

Pierre quickly grabbed a nearby trash bin to shield himself from from the Nazi Dino-Spit. The Dinosaur spat at Famous Pierre's makeshift shield.

Pierre smiled at his successful blocking of the Dino-Spit only for his smile to fade away when he realized, "Fish! They acid spit now!"

Pierre frantically looked at his allies and exclaimed, "We got to get back to Metropolis City! McKenzie might know what to do!"

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

WILTON HOTEL
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    Simpsons.png

Bart groaned with disappointment when Kiryu mentioned he had never managed to kill anyone, "Seriously? Not even with a gun?"

"Bart!" Lisa snapped at her brother, "Can't you see that you're making him feel uncomfortable by asking him those kinds of questions?"

Bart was startled by Lisa's voice and asked his younger sister, "Hey, Lis' did you say something?"

"You got to be kidding me," Lisa grumbled to herself as she walked away from the scene.

Kanna Kamui
Obrooklynzuka

-For Love nor Money-

Kanna shot up when her cheek got poked by Yang and she got asked about what would she want to grow up to be. Kanna has no idea, even though she is a lot older than her human peers. What would she want to be when she grows up? A maid like Tohru or an office worker like Kobayashi? "I...don't know." She answered.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts marc122 marc122 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:
  • naofumi-raphtalia-filo-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-uhdpaper-com-4-K-8.jpg
    Naofumi extended his arm upward, the gem on the shield glowing a brilliant white-green and extending out of it in streaks.

"As the Shield Hero, I order thee. Decipher the laws of nature and augment my targets - Revelation Aura!" he declared.

Flash, Ben, and Kirby would feel green light washing over their bodies like warm sunlight, bolstering their bodies and doubling the effectiveness of their strength, durability, speed, reflexes, and special abilities.

The spell also affected Filo and Raphtalia; the former standing and flapping her wings in her giant chicken form, waiting for an opening to attack.

Raphtalia dropped her illusion spell several steps behind Parasite's back, withdrawing her mana sword. It lit up in a brilliant flash of pale orange light, like a magical lightsaber. She dashed at her enemy from behind in a sneaky manner, swinging the sword at the purple energy-vampire!

Vsland Vsland Thawne Thawne Crenando Crenando FoolsErin FoolsErin

• Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

When Hekapoo complimented Miguel on his... Spider-Tights, the man held his hand on his hip, gazing her way with an amused breath. "Heh, thanks, though I'll admit, they get a little itchy, and it rides up a little down there too, but..." He began, before trailing off. For some reason, that sounded much cleverer in his head, but realized his own hubris once those words left his mouth. For shock's sake, there were kids all around! If he went any further, he'd probably deserve to be thrown into the jail along with the Reaper and others.

"... Sorry. Anyway."

He felt like he just had a Peter Parker moment. This was definitely something Parker has said before. He could feel it through space and time.

Clearing his throat, he pushed forward. "A violent C word, huh?" Miguel mused. He was gonna make another crack about that, but decided against it. "And a villain that Spider-Man is all too familiar with. Not that I have anyone like that on my own rogues' gallery myself... none that I can remember at least," he murmured to himself, wracking his brain for a villain that fit that description, trying to remember each Spider-Man he'd met across the multiverse before and who might have someone like that. Miles? Peni? That Japanese guy with the giant robot? No, no... He'd definitely have to dig back into the Golden Age of Heroes, or at least, his understanding of it. In other words, something that tied back to Parker.

... and Ben Reiley, I guess.

He held a finger to his chin, visibly deep in thought for a moment, before it dawned on him, getting his own lightbulb moment. However, instead of a triumphant eureka, Miguel glowered under his mask, his uneasy glare and grim exterior plain to see despite his mask covering his features.

"... Carnage."

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Star and Marco.png

"That's the one!" Hekapoo snapped her fingers before giving the black suited Spider-Man of the future a smirk, "Smart and looks great in tights, I like you."

"So this Carnage guy's bad news, right?" Marco inserted himself into the discussion, "Know where we could find him?"

"Pretty sure they're at the Forest of Certain Death," Hekapoo casually answered the half-latino boy, "There were rumors of guys in robes hanging out at a cave there."

"Which means we could just use my dimensional scissors and hop on over and kick their butts, right?" Star asked the forger of Dimensional Scissors.

"Sounds like a plan," Hekapoo gave the young princess a smile of approval.

"Awesome!" Star excitedly pulled out a pair of dimensional scissors only to have it snatched away by Hekapoo.

"Hold up! I'm the one who's gonna be opening dimensional tears here," Hekapoo scolded Star before softening up her expression. Hekapoo pointed at Spider-Man 2099 with her own pair of dimensional scissors, "As long as tights is coming with us."

Last edited:

• 603170 Quite a brat they raised....Mrs Simpsons and Ms Lisa has my sympathies for the mess they're in.

Kiryu thought before answering Bart's question for Lisa.

“As a matter of fact,yes,she did. And yes,the guns I used carried rubber bullets somehow,so the most I did using them was shoot the punks out cold. Plus....I'm not really involved with the clan as I was before since I'm looking for a quiet life to settle down this time,if me and my adoptive niece running an orphanage is any indication.”

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Planeptune

Meiya Mitsurugi was unsure where in Amaterasu's name she was. This place was not Tokyo, nor Kyouto. She knew it wasn't even anywhere in the US, so where was she?

She would first investigate by checking around the area for this city's name. Without any luck, she would have to proceed to ask some people. They were quite odd looking too. One person she encountered earlier was dressed as a supposed 'Legendary Hero'. Another person was a red head who tried flirting with Meiya, but she talked her down, explaining she already was married. Also, a big chested child was not her ideal mate, especially since she's Heterosexual.

She walked past an orange robot that was to her knowledge nothing important. If only she knew what was happening.

Meiya eventually found a tour guide and was told about where she was.

"Aha! So this place is known as Planeptune, part of the Gamsgard! Thank you!"
    After making her way around Planeptune's streets, she needed to figure out how she got here.

That was around the time she came across two girls in an argument. One, wearing orange, was driving a robot. The was she was driving it reminded her of an Anime shes saw one. "Kaizinger Z" as it was called. The other girl was dressed as a Ninja, more or less like a Kunoichi.

It seemed they were arguing over who is the true owner of the machine, with the Mecha pilot Accusing the Ninja of being a Thief.

Unsheathing her Minaru Kamuhi, she ran in between them, with her sword pointed at the Ninja girl.

"I suggest you explain yourself and tell the truth, before I cut you down."

Peter let out a sigh as he looked around at his surroundings. He shook his head at MJ's comment. "Well, I think it's pretty cool coming here, ya know, cuz it's another world and all that stuff...I just can't believe Mysterio was correct about something..."

Ned punched Peter's arm and hushed him. "Dude, you gotta keep quiet about that, if anyone hears you talking about Mysterio-"

"I know, I know." Replied Peter. "But still, it's just crazy to think about. If only Mr. Stark was here to see this event..."

"Alright class!" Mr. Harrington spoke up. "Remember we are in unknown territory, that means we have to stick together at all costs, understand?"

Peter looked the left and saw a sign that could only be from one, or two, people. "Um, sir, may I go to that bathroom please?"

"Sure, Peter, you can just catch up with us afterwards. Now remember class, stick together and don't get lost!"

"Dude!" Ned whispered.

"Look out for MJ for me, okay?" Peter replied. "You're my guy in the chair, alright?"

"....You know I love it when you call me that!"

Peter smiled and patted Ned on the back, quickly running towards the sign and into a nearby, abandoned building.

• BEYOND THE
    spider-verse_2015_secret_wars.png
    DIRTY DERELICT BUILDING, ECHO CREEK, MEWNISSE
    Vsland Vsland

In the abandoned building, Peter was greeted once again by the two Furies.

"Spider-Man," said the Nick Fury that Peter knew, "I'm happy you didn't ghost me this time."

"Ghost you?" Nick Fury Jr. turned his head towards his counterpart, "You mean to tell me you were ghosted by a teenage Spider-Man?"

"Bitch, Shut up," Peter's Fury snapped at Junior before giving Peter his full attention, "Now, Spider-Man... I think it's time for you to know what you're in for... Because two Nick Furies isn't the weird part."

"You see--" Nick Fury continued only to be interrupted by an unexpected voice.

"It can get weirder!" a cartoonish voice from behind the two Furies spoke up.

"Spider-Man," Fury Jr. stepped aside to show Peter where the voice came from, "I'd like you to meet you, Peter Porker."

As if on cue, a small cartoon anime dressed up as Spider-Man waddled over to Peter and offered a very wet hand for the young hero to shake, "Put it here, sport!"
    Spider-Ham.jpg

"I just washed my hands. That's why they're so wet! No other reason..."​

"He was the one that clued us in on the crisis here in Mewnisse," Peter's Fury added as the cartoon animal waited for Peter to shake his grossly wet hand.

Last edited:

• 603410 "Big talk coming from a neon green midget." The metahuman held his fist in front of his face, with harmful intent, before hammering its stony surface into the ground. "I fight people who shake the earth, not people who hide in it!" The ground shook from the force, cracks forming in the pattern of the tunnel below.

After his gesture of strength, he waited for anyone to strike. "Anyone else want to try 'n tick me off, or are you gonna run and hide like like this little weenie?"

Earthshaker. That's what I'm calling this move. It's a bit 'pro wrestler' but I like it!

Vsland Vsland FoolsErin FoolsErin Birdsie Birdsie Thawne Thawne @NIAMH

Last edited by a moderator:

• Yang Symbol.png

ORBROOKLYNZUKA
    Topless Topless
    yang__rwby__by_skunkdj-dccq5i8.png

"Okay kid, I can tell you like adventure," Yang told the young faunus girl. Yang smiled at Kanna and ruffled her hair, "Aw, you remind me of Ruby when she was a kid."

Yang then recalled another faunus girl that lived here and was rather clingy to Ms. Kobayashi, "Say, Kanna... Ms. Kobayashi's maid, she's fine with me staying here, right? 'Cause I remember her giving me looks when I was out with her and Kobayashi."

Kanna Kamui
Obrooklynzuka

-For Love nor Money-

Kanna's eyes widened at the mention of Yang staying. Yes, she wants her to say, only because she is cool and all, though she also wants Ruby to also stay. "Kobayashi..." She speaks "Please, let her stay here."

• --Minako Arisato || Katrielle Layton's Mystery Detective Agency--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
    latest
    CI_3DS_LaytonsMysteryJourneyKatrielleAndTheMillionairesConspiracy_ErnestKatrielleSherl_image950w.jpg

"Revenge after party?" Ernest tilted his head, asking whatever that is.

"Long story short, he got left behind." Minako answered Ernest for Pierre, who was suddenly grabbed on the collar by a monstrous frankenstein-like Frank Castle, asking where Hitler is. "Wha--How is he alive right now?!" She couldn't help but ask, taken aback by what she's seeing. She swore she saw that guy blown to bits, so why is he...? Her thoughts couldn't be finished in time as all of a sudden, with the hissing of smoke, dinosaurs appeared from the halls, clad in police hats and holding guns. "Get down!" She directed the Detectives as she immediately took out her Evoker and began to observe the situation at hand; it doesn't appear like they're acting feral, showing signs of intelligence by knowing how to operate a gun. Maybe they still have their humanity with them? Before she could ask, the revived Frank Castle non discriminately open fired, reasoning that they're still hostile and no longer human. The Inkling girl, Marie, tried to fend off the dinosaurs using the ink, however, it simply ate it.

Oh, and they spit out acid too. Strange addition, but it's cool nonetheless. It was around that time that Pierre suggested to return to the city, thinking that an ally named McKenzie would know what they should. This prompted Minako to spring into action and stepped beside the inkling.

"Orpheus!" Minako spun her Evoker and pressed it against her forhead, soon pulling the trigger as a loud bang was accompanied by the shattering of glass, allowing Orpheus to show up once more. Orpheus spun around, taking out her harp in which she then strummed, causing sparks to appear in front of the dinosaurs which then turned into explosions--creating a loud enough along with the bonus of burning them. "Now our chance, let's go!" She turned to her comrades, turning away from the dinosaurs and fleeing along with the Detective Agency

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus Wright
latest

Marcus frowned “Look, I did have contact with Danger 5 at one time. But they are elsewhere, and I don’t exactly have the full knowledge to build a spaceship or anything. Like I said, I can fix cars and things. “

Marcus frowned “Besides if I wanted to hurt you or anyone else, I would of done it already.”

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back