• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Miles Morales Ultimate.jpg

Mile's eyes widen out of shock from the young faunus' outburst, "Whoa!"

The young faunus ran to the hooded huntress and cried out that she wanted to stay with them because they were cool.

Miles was for lack of a better term a bit hurt by the comments, "Hold on! Wait! I'm Spider-Man! Spider-Man's cool!" Miles looked at Kobayashi for reassurance, "And I totally saved all of you guys, right?"

Miles watched on as the blonde huntress patted the young faunus girl on the head.

"Aw, aren't you just adorable!" the Blonde Huntress, Yang, cooed at the faunus girl.

So this is what Pete meant when he said it's a thankless job...

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=001][/div][div class=0012][/div][div class=002][div class=003][div class=004][div class=faceclaim][div class=face]
tumblr_pkku887tDv1s0v7b0o1_400.png
[/div][/div][div class=charaname]Rachel "Raven" Roth[/div][div class=text] [div class=tags]na[/div] [div class=tags]na[/div] [div class=tags]na[/div]
Undertown

Scared isn't same as sorry.

[/div][/div][div class=005][div class=006][div class=007][div class=text]When it came to Raven being left alone, usually the Azarathian would thrive in the solitude. Not that she wasn't treasuring each quiet moment she had to herself, but she found that her life had drastically changed after joining the Titans, and found herself almost rely on the obnxious and loud mouthed partners of hers, and the horrible jokes from Beast Boy, and the flustered tactics from their leader Robin, when it came to the ditzy Starfire. Cyborg's presence wasn't a problem with her, as he knew how to respect her privacy and silence- it was only when he and Beast Boy were together that she couldn't and didn't want to deal with them.

The silence felt overwhelming after a while, already missing the group of baffoons, and because of it, she decided to distract herself. Time away from the tower wouldn't be a problem- nobody has been targeting them recently, and the tower itself was hidden away from trouble. Raven clutches onto the cloak the hides her silhouette, appreciating the safety blanket that casted shadows over her dark features as she walks outside to the Undertown, keeping her eyes peeled from the darkness of alleyways for any sign of trouble. She wouldn't count herself as a hero, but she wouldn't consider herself a villain, either. The girl draws the bottom of her lip in, the purple lipstick she'd applied earlier having faded now but the smallest bit of gloss remaining.

Just as she thought it would be a peaceful walk, commotion in the distance made her ears perk and gaze dart in the direction, keeping to the shadows to grow closer towards the noises happening. Once close enough, Raven is caught off guard- especially the little pink bubble who managed to look angry. Starfire would love you. The witch thinks to herself as she looks at the small creature who stands ready to fight alongside another group of people who stare down a guy who just radiates bad. Raven was never one to interfere unless she knew she was needed, so because of that, the girl remains on the side, ready to jump in when needed. Afterall, she didn't even know what was going on for the stranger to get the group of people all riled up in the first place- it wasn't her fight to step in.

[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [/div] [/div][div class=fyuricredit]code/design by Fable Fable [/div]
[class=fyuriwrapper] position:relative; overflow:hidden; max-width:2000px; margin:auto; color:#000; [/class] [class=001] position:absolute; z-index:15; transform-origin: 10px 525px; -moz-transform: rotate(50deg); -webkit-transform: rotate(50deg); -o-transform: rotate(50deg); -ms-transform: rotate(50deg); transform: rotate(50deg); min-height:2000px; width:700px; height:100%;left:73%;top:-500px; background: #815172; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(bottom right, #815172, #91D5D0); background: -moz-linear-gradient(bottom right, #815172, #91D5D0); background: linear-gradient(to top left, #815172, #91D5D0); [/class] [class=0012] position:absolute; z-index:10; width:100%; height:100%; background: #815172; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #815172, #91D5D0); background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #815172, #91D5D0); background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #815172, #91D5D0); [/class] [class=002] position:relative; z-index:20; max-width:700px; overflow:auto; margin:auto; [/class] [class=003] display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; [/class] [class=004] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); width: 350px; max-height:600px; text-align: center; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=005] background-color: rgba(255,255,255, 0.8); flex: 1; max-height:600px; [/class] [class=006] max-width:350px; /* code from @Alteras */ width: 100%; height: 600px; overflow: hidden; margin: 0 auto; text-align:justify; padding-right:10px; box-sizing:border-box; [/class] [class=007] width: 100%; /* code from @Alteras */ height: 100%; box-sizing: content-box; padding-right: 200px; overflow-Y: scroll; overflow-X: hidden; [/class] [class=faceclaim] pointer-events:none; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; width:325px; height:325px; margin:auto; overflow:hidden; filter: drop-shadow(-1px 6px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.75)); [/class] [class=face] width:325px; height:325px; font-size:0; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%); clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 100% 50%, 50% 100%, 0% 50%); [/class] [class=charaname] font-family:'Open Sans', Verdana; text-align:center; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; [/class] [class=text] width:100%; padding:5px; font-family:'Open Sans', Verdana; text-align:justify; font-size:13px; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; padding:3px; border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background:#90d2ce; color:#000; margin:3px 0px 3px 0px; [/class] [class=fyuricredit] opacity:0.5; font-size:10px; [/class]

When it came to Raven being left alone, usually the Azarathian would thrive in the solitude. Not that she wasn't treasuring each quiet moment she had to herself, but she found that her life had drastically changed after joining the Titans, and found herself almost rely on the obnxious and loud mouthed partners of hers, and the horrible jokes from Beast Boy, and the flustered tactics from their leader Robin, when it came to the ditzy Starfire. Cyborg's presence wasn't a problem with her, as he knew how to respect her privacy and silence- it was only when he and Beast Boy were together that she couldn't and didn't want to deal with them.

The silence felt overwhelming after a while, already missing the group of baffoons, and because of it, she decided to distract herself. Time away from the tower wouldn't be a problem- nobody has been targeting them recently, and the tower itself was hidden away from trouble. Raven clutches onto the cloak the hides her silhouette, appreciating the safety blanket that casted shadows over her dark features as she walks outside to the Undertown, keeping her eyes peeled from the darkness of alleyways for any sign of trouble. She wouldn't count herself as a hero, but she wouldn't consider herself a villain, either. The girl draws the bottom of her lip in, the purple lipstick she'd applied earlier having faded now but the smallest bit of gloss remaining.

Just as she thought it would be a peaceful walk, commotion in the distance made her ears perk and gaze dart in the direction, keeping to the shadows to grow closer towards the noises happening. Once close enough, Raven is caught off guard- especially the little pink bubble who managed to look angry. Starfire would love you. The witch thinks to herself as she looks at the small creature who stands ready to fight alongside another group of people who stare down a guy who just radiates bad. Raven was never one to interfere unless she knew she was needed, so because of that, the girl remains on the side, ready to jump in when needed. Afterall, she didn't even know what was going on for the stranger to get the group of people all riled up in the first place- it wasn't her fight to step in.

Last edited:
KOBAYASHI-SAN
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $0
Abilities

• None, so far!
Status
Perfectly fine!
...Wait, did he just call Oborozuka...

Huh? What happened? My mind had suddenly gone blank for a while, all because this Spider-guy, whom I haven't seen in a while, called this place "Brooklyn". I think I might've heard it before, but I don't remember too well. I'd been busy getting back from work. However, this is definitely the first time I've heard him do that, and...huh? I don't think I've paid much attention to the name, but I'll ask him about that.

"Yup, you saved us alright...however, I have one question."

I clear my throat. Oh boy. I know that's not the problem, but I'm going to say it anyways.

"Why do you call Oborozuka 'Brooklyn'?"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Topless Topless

• 584527 This tree trunk brought Jackie to the boiling point. It was enough to get him to speak up again with subdued malice. "This is what I think of your woodland sprite horseshit." With enough force to overthrow a Mack truck, he brought fourth a chainsaw and started cutting through the log, unknowing of the fate that he just sealed for himself.

The creatures at his command sat idly, waiting for further commands.

@Infuriated Infant

Last edited by a moderator:

• --WRS: Abandoned Evolutionary Moon Lab--
    FoolsErin FoolsErin
    nnnnnnhhhnhnhgnhnhnhnhhj_400x400.JPG

LLWO watched as the sapphire gemstone floated up to the top of the capsule, light shining as it formed into what would be a small blue skinned woman in a dress, uttering something in panic as her form stabilized.

"Stay together?" LLWO asked, hopefully getting the attention of the peculiar gem creature. "So there's more of your kind out there then." He concluded, staring down the woman that had appeared before him. It's...Hard to believe that a woman could appear from thin air, forming from something as simple as a gemstone and yet, he had seen more unique creatures.

Mizar the Gleeful
equivilence.png

The Girl turned on a dime and stared at NightCrawler her eyes growing unaturaly wide, A XMAN TOO!” She gives her head a vigorous shake, “okay I'm clearly not in Kansas anymore.”

She lets out a groan of fusteration that somehow turned a nearby exibit into a statue of some kind kangaroo-kitten hybrid. “I told Arnold that trying to rebuld Fords Portal was a bad idea...”

Seeming to ignore the two super heroes, she closes her eyes for a minute.

Opening them she floats closer to the two. “Of course its not working right now..” she muttered. “Would one of you please be so kind as to tell me which universe I'm in right now?”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crenando Crenando

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    LACEY'S DEPARTMENT STORE, METROPOLIS CITY

Holly wandered through the women's clothing section like a kid in a candy shop only for her attention to be caught by something far more valuable.

"Oh! It's Santa!" Holly beamed with glee as she skipped towards the grimy and greasy Mall Santa, "Hey Santa! Can you tell me where all the hot Specials are?"

"Oh sorry, little girl," the Mall Santa spoke in an unhinged yet quiet tone, "but it's almost closing time which means that Santa has to go back to the north pole."

Holly glared at the smelly Mall Santa.

"Have a nice day!" the Mall Santa waved at Holly before trying to leave his post.

"You're not leaving until you tell me where all the hot specials are!" Holly grabbed a nearby Batman doll and threw the toy directly at the Mall Santa's face.

"Ow! I just got my tenth nasal reconstruction!" The Mall Santa nursed his broken nose.

Holly grabbed a Superman doll and used it to threaten the hairy Santa with further injury, "Hot Specials!"

"Fine!" the Mall Santa shouted at Holly before calming down, "I mean it beats working for Vince anyways..."

Danger 5 Tucker on the Phone.png

Meanwhile in 'Men's shoes,' Tucker was on a payphone awaiting for someone to answer his call.
    "Hello, MCPD? I'd like to make a report," Tucker told the MCPD operator, whom later asked for his identity, "Oh yes, this is... TUCKER! THE FUGITIVE, TUCKER!"

"I'm holding the girl hostage at Lacey's Department Store..." Tucker informed the operator, whom asked him what section of the store he was, "Oh right, uh... Men's shoes."

MULTIVERSITY CRIME SCENE
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

As Layton finished her phone call a mysterious yet small figure in a fedora ran pass them with a payload of guns.

Last edited:
Mizar the Gleeful
equivilence.png
“Battle World?” The Demon girl suddenly convulses in the air for a fewseconds before suddenly busting out laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay this place is nuts!”

She turns back to the two heroes. “Sorry about that, I just had an info dump and it looks like I might be here for a while. A certain someone has made sure that my nephews portal won't work again.”

“Okay first of all I'm not any kind of super villan, that being said.” She holds out her hands, which are tipped with well manicurred claws for them to shake. “My name is Mizar the Gleeful, whats yours?”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crenando Crenando

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Birdsie Birdsie Mirgris Mirgris Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives

• "Depends, Are you a main character?" Estelle asked Neptune, aiming to piss off her rival protagonist.

Sayaka would reply for her.
    "From what I understand, she is the high ruler here, which from what I understand, she is. I'm guessing you're an Dungeons and Dragons fan, since your outfit looks like it."
    Estelle fell to the ground hard, before jumping back up. "This isn't even from that! This outfit is that worn by the legendary hero Edrik! The main character of Dragon Quest III (Or 3 if you don't like Roman numerals)!"
    "Never heard of him."
    Again, Estelle fell down, before getting back up. "So you pretty much were not into JRPGs. I see." Estelle then looked at the screen. "She needs to see a doctor, am I right? Score one for the LEGENDARY hero!"

• 584668 “Well,we ARE both looking at you now as we're talking so....”

Heero swiftly interjected,replying what is,to him,the obvious of the situation the "King of Knights",X,has found herself in.

“Yes,you are wide awake. This is reality you are in. Not a game.”

As if the idea of someone from another world being sifted here was no extraordinary sight to them,Mika asked Heero and X casually.

“Still,what's a "GBN"?”

“No clue.”

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• --Katrielle Layton and the Mystery Detective Agency--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    images
    Several minutes had passed since Katrielle took the call--apparently it was Pierre, one of the members of the now vigilante team Danger 5 that they're coming to them, Minako included.

"...Right, I'll be expecting you guys soon. Bye bye~" Katrielle finished her call, ending the call.

"Who was it, Miss Kat?" Ernest asked, finally recovering a bit from seeing the dozens of dead bodies.

"It's...Hm?" Katrielle was about to tell Ernest who it was when she saw something pass by them at the corner of her vision. "Hold that thought...Sherl, did you...?"

'Yep. I saw something alright.' Sherl barked, 'It looked like a platypus standing on two legs--he's wearing a fedora of all things, carrying a sack full of guns that way.' he pointed his paw at the direction he was headed.

"Good. Let's go after it for now." Katrielle nodded, before spouting "Onward!" as she led the charge, running towards where the assumed Platypus went.

"Ah, wait a moment, Miss Kat!" Ernest pleaded, chasing after his boss. Sherl merely sighed as he followed her, knowing that it would be needed anyway.

• img.php
    Red Wizard almost physically recoiled at the visible disbelief that he could revive people, followed by an assertion that it was 'taboo.'

"Taboo?! What are you talking about? Revive is a common spell, the first one anyone learns, really; especially mages who are sent to war," Red Wizard related with a bit of surprise.

Putting a finger on his chin, he mused, "I suppose it might be due to our magic system. Giving people that kind of power is risky, not in that they go mad with it, but in that they can't control it and accidents happen. I remember when I imbued a knife with so much fire that it got to around a thousand degrees. Then we started cutting stuff with it; soap, cheese, and on accident, someone's arm."

He raised a perfunctory finger, like someone reciting facts from a book, trying to look smart and peppy. "Healing and resurrection are the first mandatory magicks any student has to learn before anything else!"

Funnily enough, shielding spells weren't mandatory beyond the most basic of curriculum, hence why no one dueling Red ever expected him to start the duel by forming a barrier and reinforcing it to hell, just in time for their arcane beam to reach it, reflect, and blast back into their face with the force of a few kilojoules.

"Besides, reviving doesn't have adverse side effects and doesn't disrespect the dead, since it doesn't use corpses as material components. It just fixes a dead body to the point where it works again. And speaking of corpses and working, where's my zombie PMC?"

Red Wizard glanced at the road behind them and saw that in their struggle to catch up with the coach, the zombie platoon tangled their feet on roots, rocks, and other obstacles, collapsing. Only two scant zombies still followed, but were already far on the horizon.

"Useless idiots; I'll summon an elemental instead," the Wizard grumbled.

With that, he turned to look at Sky as he told a part of his - no doubt thrilling - story. Red Wizard's spine quivered with pleasing vibrations as Sky recounted the act of slaying a deity. Killing things is fun. Killing strong things is more fun.

"That reminds me of when I killed an ancient demon god called Assatur," he recalled, with a flavoring of nostalgia in his tone. Excitement thrummed in his voice as he added, "Or that one time I defeated Death! As it turns out, the Grim Reaper is actually a part-owner of a travel agency, specializing in services for dead people! He helped me get back to the mortal world, and then we ate sausages together. I still have a spell that summons him, actually, though he usually reacts by swinging his scythe at whatever is nearby and looks injured when I do that."

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Mirgris Mirgris Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives

Rin Tohsaka - New Gotham

"?!"

Rin was mystified a little when Illya went on about the happenings of her own world, talking about more unknown people. A Miyu here, a Kuro there, and two other unnamed women, but Rin was granted little time to dwell on that as it seemed something else was on the verge that demanded her immediate attention along with everyone else.

"A-A Servant?!" She exclaimed incredulously as Caster made clear the source of his apprehension. A part of her wished that it'd take her a while to register it, considering she was used to the appearance of Servants being an anomaly among anomalies outside a Holy Grail War, and yet...

If not for the pressing situation, Rin would have complimented Shirou for what he'd managed to quickly pick up regarding the mystery Servant presumably beyond their walls. Truly, once he had his mind set on something, he could pick it up with little problem.

As Shirou made the suggestion to let Caster move forward and scout ahead. Of course, this all came with the implication that they'd have to fight whoever they sensed, and to that end, Rin could only hope it wouldn't have to come to that, but nevertheless they needed to prepare for the worst. Rin remained silent for perhaps an uncharacteristically long time, carefully weighing the pros and cons in her head. In the event that their fears were true and the Servant was hostile, where did that leave the other mystery Master, presumably commanding the Servant?

Perhaps that was a gamble they'd have to take. After all, they did have the advantage in numbers if nothing else, and presumably in firepower too if Illya's Kaleidostick was comparable to Rin's own, but they had to act now.

With a somewhat reluctant breath, the twintailed girl gave a nod. "Alright, go ahead, Caster. If you feel like anything is off, don't hesitate to come back to us," she said firmly, before glancing toward Shirou, "Emiya-kun, stay close to me. Alright?"

Birdsie Birdsie Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

• 762e9d121728e4c19040f0137dc33ba1.jpg
    Shirou nodded in determination, if not anything else, to Rin's request. The situation was dangerous, lives could be in danger, he knew.

He'd seen enough of the Grail War, of the sick acts performed by some the participating Servants and Masters, of the suffering it caused.

Call it a second layer of his usual mental disorderliness. And responding to that stress, he felt them buzzing under his skin - blades, unformed but ready to be forged at any second, using his Reality Marble as a bridge into space.

He could feel them all, like packets of metallic data, stored deep inside him. He could spread his awareness throughout the entire arsenal to get a rough idea of what he had, or pick out one specific weapon in particular and focus on it. Blueprints and forms, waiting to be called upon, radiating something almost like eagerness at being used, not too indifferent from himself. And like him, they desired to cut down on pain and sever evil into two.

Or maybe he was just projecting that sentiment onto them? Inanimate objects didn't have feelings, after all. (Kaleidostick eat your heart out!)

But, still it was like they were calling him to do something, to offer to go instead of Caster because it was dangerous. He was supposed to be a hero.

Blades and armaments, like human organs and bones, with prana as the stem cells. His body was made of swords.

No.

Shirou realized had to focus and stop thinking about it. Thoughts of swords and pinpoint archery - and virtually anything else that could act as a mental trigger for his magecraft - were temporarily banished from Shirou Emiya's mind. Every track of his brain realigned to focus on one purpose: keep them safe.

Keep Rin, Illya, Caster, and the people in the library safe. That was why he wanted to be a hero - to save lives. To kill a potential threat would feel like a betrayal, like repeating Kiritsugu's mistakes, and he didn't like that idea one bit.

He was overreacting because this was a Servant, and the words 'enemy Servant' had some awful reference images in his mind. Accepting that as the truth, Shirou felt mollified, and a bit relieved.

He focused, his eyes narrowing in conviction. He needed to think like Rin, to think strategically, about the resources they had. In terms of manpower, they had him, Rin, Caster, and they had Illya, or some kind of magical girl version of Illya. Okay! Shirou knew he could do this.

He looked at Tohsaka and presented her an earnest smile. "You stay close, too. I don't want to lose a valuable magical girl like you."

He blinked, belatedly realizing what he said.
Verite Verite Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Birdsie Birdsie Verite Verite Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• "Then..... I was fighting someone and nearly ended up killing them." X looked down, not pleased. When Mikazuki asked what GBN was, X replied, "It's a type of Virtual reality Video game. From the way you are saying it, you aren't exactly from there....." Her eyes suddenly widened. "You're Heero Yuy! Oh my God, I am such a huge fan of yours!"

• "I know I may not be an expert in demonology compared to my more magically inclined teammates, but I feel I'm cut out for the job." Kurt had been to the Hell Dante Alighieri described, or at least a facsimile thereof and still had the faith to become a man of the cloth. "Besides, if she gets to be too much, we have multiple allies on speed dial, ja?" His tone was hushed. If the demon had heard this conversation, it may have been deadly, even if she was goofy as all get-out.

And then she stuck out her hand. The mutant hero was hesitant, and as he looked back to the webhead, his expression made it very clear.
    "Are you familiar with the works of Von Goethe?" He whispered to his ally. "You'd be surprised how much novelists and play writes got right about demons."

Faerie13 Faerie13 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

--Kairi Yano and Phantom Thieves--
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
images

"Basically, bust some artifact out a of a museum and figure out how we're gonna use that thing to summon a Servant with some magic..." Kairi began to think--they could easily steal a couple of artifacts in Gotham's museum and other local establishments. But magic? That's something they know so little of. Sure, the Lupin Collection is a hoard of magical items, that includes their Dial Flighters, VS Changers and even the carefree Good Striker, but the problem is how to channel that energy into summoning a Servant--How do you even do that, by the way? Just as Kairi was about to press further onto the topic of summoning a Servant, the swordswoman suddenly threw one of her swords towards a seemingly bizarrely dressed person--Revealing to be the Servant of one 'Tohsaka'. At the sudden appearance, the three 'civilians' hovered their hands over to a certain white blaster hidden within their aprons, with Kairi's being on his jacket. Kairi instinctively stood up when the 'Caster' revealed himself with a declaration, almost drawing out his blaster for self defense.

"Help me get a feel of it? Sure, go ahead!" Kairi nodded when the Swordswoman, a 'Saber', proposed that she'll be his Servant until she fended off the other one. "So how do we do this?" He asked, clueless as how this Master-Servant dynamic is supposed to work.

• yang__rwby__by_skunkdj-dccq5i8.png

Yang smiled at the young girl and patted her on the head, "Sure you are... But seriously what kind of faunus are you?"

• Marie smiled widely at Minako's astonishment. It was quite the party trick, in the company of humans, whose appearances were pretty set in stone already. Not every day that a little girl can make herself unrecognizable in the span of seconds. And the theatrics only add to the effect. Even when she's drunk, it's a fun pastime. However, her smile disappeared at the mention of an octopus-thing, "You mean, an Octarian? Here? In Danger 5's turf!?"

"Not now, Marie. To the car," Agent 3 urged her to forget about the menace for just a moment. She gestured for the squid pop star and the ace detective to follow outside and to the limousine. Of course, Marie was ridiculously drunk already, and she was more of a liability as of now, unless she managed to sober up during the ride. She shouldn't be coming along at all. Agent 3 shrugged and left, twirling the keys to the limousine on her index finger. It was always something she wanted to do, since she wasn't supposed to be anywhere near any vehicles.

Marie nods along with Minako's introduction, shaking her hand, and leading her to the limousine while replying in kind, "Hello Minako Arisato, I'm Marie. Co-founder of the New Squidbeak Splatoon, one half of the pop duo, the Squid Sisters. ...Now, how do you know about the Octarians?"
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    MULTIVERSITY
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Perry arrived at his destination, the school's Science Lab, where Carl was busy with something that was borderline Mad Science.

Perry looked over his shoulder to see Layton and her team had followed the O.W.C.A. agent to the Science Lab. The platypus tossed the sack of weapons into the Lab and quickly slammed the door shut as lightning struck from behind the door.

Perry frantically waved his arms around to warn the group not the come any close to the School's Lab. However his attempts to hide what lurks behind the door was in vain for the being crashed through the wall next to the door which prompted Perry to smack his own forehead.

Franken-Castle.jpg
    "Where's Hitler?" the creature that was once Frank Castle spoke.

Last edited:

• "Vas?!" The blue mutant looked back as his ally swung into action, leaving him alone with the demon. The two were left alone.

He looked back at the demonic girl, shifting his expression "Sorry if I do not shake your hand, miss. Shaking the hands of demons normally results in..." He didn't want to say eternal damnation. It sounded ruder than he'd like. Kurt was a kind man, if nothing else, and getting on the bad side of Mizar wouldn't result in anything positive of the world. "Well, let's say there are preferable options. My name is Kurt Wagner." He bowed, like many times before. "You seem to know of my work with the X-Men."

Faerie13 Faerie13 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Kanna Kamui
Vale City, Valpan

-For Love nor Money-

"Oooooooh..." Kanna was amazed by that gestured. She begins to think if she too can do that with her electric powers. And so, Kanna does the same. She slams her fist into her palm and sparks of electricity starts flying about, hitting anything metal within her vicinity...including Penny.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod marc122 marc122

Users who are viewing this thread

Back