• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Its just a normal,typical day for the goblins. Stay in the cave,keep their prized captive(s) for breeding purposes or for their own pleasure,and lure whatever idiots are dumb enough to enter their turf unprepared. Bored of surveying the cave,the scouts fooled around,drinking the alcoholic beverages they've looted beforehand,they sat and drank happily (while a goblin guard quietly glared at them in anger and jealousy from a distance).
    12.jpg
    In the midst of their spare time,they did not sense the presence of an armoured boy quietly walking into their nest,armed with a torch,a short sword,some throwing knives and a small round shield with its edge sharpened enough to be usable as a blade of its own.
    13.jpg
    The goblin guard had noticed the lone adventurer and,after a while of thinking,choose to conceal its presence from the boy. There it bore witness to the lone boy hurling his torch at one of its kin's right eye. Blinded on one eye by the flames,the scout's anguished cries echoed through the cave,followed by the panicked cries of the other two scouts who sat beside the now-one-eyes goblin. It was then the boy had lunged towards them in the midst of their confusion,the blade of his sword impaling one of the 3 scouts' skull.

“Four”

The 2nd goblin ran towards the boy,attempting to strike the latter,only to be met with the boy's shield digging into its head.

“Five”

The one-eyed goblin was still crying in agony as the heat refused to leave it be. It did not notice its fellow scouts dropping dead and the footsteps of the lone adventurer getting closer and closer towards it. That ignorance of the presence of the intruder spelled the end of it,as it then felt a blade carve into the back of its head,where it heard the boy spoke.

“That's six”

The goblin guard that was still keeping itself hidden silently snickered at the idiocy of its kin. It made the right choice to hide and wait for the lone adventurer to drop his guard,thinking that he's clear of any hostilities in the area while he picks up his still-lit-torch. There it snuck behind the unwary boy,its newly acquired spear obtained from their newly captured captive raised above its head,preparing to impale the adventurer from behind. The guard has indeed made the right choice to avoid confronting the intruder directly,and was also right to have thought of attacking him from behind. However,as it tried to impale the adventurer,he quickly stepped aside as if he was expecting the goblin guard to have tried that tactic from a mile away. The boy grabbed the spear as soon as it had missed,and pulled the goblin in front of it,disarming it in the process. The goblin guard could only stare in horror as the very spear it once laid its hands on is now being used as a free ticket to hell. The boy brought the tip of the spear down into the goblin,the latter now lays dead on the cold floor.

“That makes seven.”

As he removed the spear from the fresh carcass,he noticed that the spear looks relatively new to be on the hands of a goblin.

This spear...the tip isn't rusted. And the break is still new. So they have a hostage.

“...I didn't see any totems.”

The boy spoke,as if expecting a response from someone else other than himself.

...Come to think of it,it's been a while......since I did this alone.

The boy thought as he recalls the times he's travelled with his newfound companions- no...friends.

They have plans to see to. Rest to take. I won't always be able to have them with me.

His train of thoughts was interrupted as he heard a subtle scratching on the wall in front of him at the left. The adventurer's left hand dug into his bag,grabbing a glass bottle containing some liquid. He tossed the glass bottle onto the floor in front of the wall,where crasks started to form on the wall in response to the sound of the glass breaking. The wall then broke down into pieces as a group of goblins burst through the wall,all of them charging towards the boy.

An ambush through the wall. But they never imagined their enemy might have noticed them. Even less that he might have prepared for them.

Just as he finished thinking about their ignorance regarding their enemy's counterattack,several of them had slipped on the liquid originating from the bottle he had tossed earlier,leading to the entire group tumbling and falling on each other. 3 of them are still on the liquid that was responsible for their slips.

That's goblins for you.

“That's an especially volatile oil. It burns very well.”

The boy muttered as he tossed his torched at the liquid,where it ignited and burned the 3 goblins.

“Eight. Nine. Ten...”

There he got into a defensive stance,as he looked at the remaining goblins left. His shield in front of him,the tip of his sword near the edge of the shield.

“Seven left. One Spear. One sword. One Axe. Four Clubs.”

The goblin with the spear snarled at the boy,charging in for the kill. Unfortunately for it,as it attempted to slam the tip of the spear onto the adventurer,he effortlessly blocked it using his shield,the blade of the sword running through its head. Eleven. The twelfeth was impaled at the heart by the spear,the thirteenth and fourteenth had their stomachs sliced opened by the sword one of them was holding. The fifthteenth had its head sliced by the very same sword used to murder the previous two goblins,the sixteenth had its skull bashed inwards. The seventeenth,who had tried to flee the scene,meet a quick death as the axe thrown by the boy had carved into the back of its skull.

Three scouts. One by chance,three guards,ten in the ambush. Seventeen total. A hostage. No totems. No poison. It's a small nest. I doubt there are many left. I haven't found the leader yet.

“A Hob,perhaps?”

Meanwhile,in the Adventurer's Guild. A Guild Clerk,along with her colleagues,was attending to the reports given by the adventurers who had finished their quests. Reports about slaying a dragon,several blobs,some giant rats in the sewer,basically any sorts of monsters or abnormal creatures one would typically find. That is,except for goblins.

Many adventurers,especially those of higher ranks,never bothered to partake in a quest involving goblins. Whether it is because of low pay,lack of challenge in comparison to other quests,or because of how traumatizing it was,the fact that no one ever accepts goblin extermination quests still remains unchallenged. Even if they DO partake in exterminating goblins however,most of the time,out of 3 teams,2 will never live to see the next day. Perhaps it has been widely recognised as an unknowingly difficult task with rewards that aren't worth the efforts. The Guild Clerk couldn't blame the adventurers for picking other quests over killing goblins however,high ranked or not. She's only working as to assign quests to the adventurers,advise them on which quests would be recommended for them,attend to their reports or on worse case,attend to the paperwork of their deaths. Most of the times she ever attends to the paperworks of several adventurers' deaths were because of goblins. However,there was one particular adventurer who,despite taking part in exterminating goblins for a long time on his own,has continued to live to see the next day. The door flew open,where the Guild Clerk saw the very adventurer who continues to partake in hunting goblins. She happily called out to him.

“Goblin Slayer!”

((......oops))

Birdsie Birdsie Bixir Bixir

Last edited:
  • Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1547969329669.png

"Who knows? It's only you two that I've run into so far, but as they used to say -- or rather, I guess they still say it in your time -- where there's smoke, there's fire. I guess it's only a matter of time before we run into even more on the way later," Miguel said to Ben, shaking his head slightly.

Still, it looked like the Spiders of the multiverse weren't the only ones brought into this conundrum, considering Miguel was here entirely because of Doctor Doom. His presence by itself could only mean that all bets were off, and anyone was fair game. The Avengers of the Golden Age, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men of the Golden Age, the X-Men of his own time, and so on.

... Just not Ravage or either of the Punishers, Miguel could only hope.

As Star finally managed to retrieve her wand and the villains were dragged off, Miguel sheepishly rubbed his head, but nonetheless moved forward to speak for himself. "Yeah... You could say I'm a friend of Peni's. She can vouch for me," he started, "Sorry about the whole wand situation. You could say Doom... er, tricked me into it. You're not thinking about throwing me in the dungeon with those goons, are you?" Miguel inquired, gesturing briefly toward the direction of Von Bardas and the Grim Reaper.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213 Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

• --Akira Kurusu--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

ad827cb64bc713cc572131c559f56959.png

'There she is.' Akira nodded as he began to walk quickly towards the gambler, as if chasing after her. However, another student with brown skin walks ahead of him, humming along to a rad song. Then, he suddenly touched Celeste's shoulder, and said 'hey' in a really coy manner. Then he got flustered that he accidentally took off one of her drills and tossed it back to her before rushing off in embarrassment. Poor kid.

Regardless, Akira knew what a chance looked like and decided to seize it there and then. Watch and learn from a true pro-negotiator...!

"Hello there." Akira greeted the gambler as he approached her, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Do you have minute?" He asked, wondering if he could take her to the rooftop in order to inquire about his goal; info on Kingsley.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    TRADITIONAL CAT CIRCUS, ARGENTINA
    Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Excuse me for one moment," Claire left Katrielle's side to deal with her Husband.

<"You and your delicious wife should join me for dinner"> Father Hitler suggested to Tucker.

"Oh count us in!" Tucker readily accepted the offer, "One! Two! Three!"

"Tucker, we need to be looking for Mendez..." Claire came in to pull her husband aside and away from Father Hitler, "Plus... I think Father Hitler is a confidence man."

"Yes, of course he is... He's making me confident!" Tucker clearly had no idea what Claire meant by 'confidence man', "And comfortable! They should call him a comfortable man!"

Claire rolled her eyes and returned to the young detective, "Honestly, I feel that Tucker's too caught up with this whole Honeymoon nonsense that he lost sight of our mission," Claire ranted.

Father Hitler made note of Claire's unhappiness, <"Your wife seems unhappy for a newlywed. Have you pleased her today, my son?">

"We keep drifting off of the time table you know..." Tucker aired out his issues, "And I made these margarine sandwiches..."

<"Yes, yes, but have you... pleased her?"> Father Hitler invade Tucker's personal space to emphasize what he meant.

"Oh!" Tucker realized what the Ethnic Local meant, "Well... uh... Of course I have..."

This news caused Father Hitler to turn his head.

"Six or Seven times today alone..." Tucker continued with the obvious lie, "It hurts but I'm a man... Yeah... We did it... No... We've done it. It's done."

<"I see,"> Father Hitler muttered to himself.
    Danger 5 Fantasy Destroyed.gif
    "NEEEEIIIINNN!"​

--Goro Akechi--
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

latest

"Are you okay?!" Goro asked in a worried manner as he saw Phillip suddenly collapsed after his 'brainstorming'. He knew for a fact that this shouldn't happen if one was simply thinking, but somehow, it did. It was soon revealed that he was alright, it was just a simple migraine, from what he can gather. But something struck him as odd. "Results..?" He uttered, curious on what Phillip meant. Does that mean he failed to recall the information he was looking for? Regardless, Goro believes he must've at least thought about a few theories.

"Looks like it's going to take a while before we could use Phillip-san's memory." Goro rubbed his chin before turning to Shoutaro. "I suggest we stick to the traditional methods for the time being. Perhaps investigating the victims' last sightings would help?" He suggested as an alternative, knowing that Phillip's Memory Research wouldn't be of use at the moment.

• 268155.jpg
    Shirou weighed Rin's words with a careful balance, to neither upset her nor say something stupid. After a moment, he replied, "First, we have to evacuate anyone in danger, and then determine if these things can be stopped without violence. If that's not the case..." He paused there while clenching his fists, letting the implications carry the meaning.

Shirou looked down the street. Vehicles swerved off-course to make way for the stampede of apes and now rested on the sidewalk, near it, or were in the middle of the street with dents in their frame and cracks in their windshields. The drivers were slowly getting their bearings together and leaving as quickly as they could.

From the looks of it, the stampede ran into some kind of science facility. Its purpose was hard to determine with just looking, but it was probably a research building with laboratories.

Shirou didn't hesitate, turning to Tohsaka to declare, "I'm going in."

As Shirou often does, he ran in the direction of the eye of the cyclone.
Verite Verite Bixir Bixir

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    LUXURY SUPER YACHT, ARGENTINA
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Ilsa removed the pin from the bombushka and placed the explosive in an oven set for five minutes. Just as she was finished with her task, her attention was drawn to the cries of Pierre, Jackson and the squids.

Ilsa peeked into the next room over to see her former teammates and the squids tied up by a deadly snake. In disbelief Ilsa muttered out, <"Jackson?">

Pierre and Jackson struggled to break away from the snake's grasp while the sinister serpent bit Jackson's face repeatedly.

Danger 5 The Wager.gif

"Why did you kill the Colonel, Mendez?" Pierre in the midst of struggling, demanded a motive behind Mendez's actions.

Mendez did not offer an explanation but rather opted to increase his captives torture, <"Give the snake more coke!">

Mendez's men offered the snake a platter of cocaine that the snake instantly accepted. Now hyped up on the illicit substance, the snake continued its biting onslaught on Jackson's face with more ferocity! The scene made the Nazi War Criminal chuckle.

"Come on, my friend! We can talk about this!" Pierre tried to negotiate with Mendez.
    Danger 5 Take a look.gif
    Just as the snake bit down hard on Jackson's head... The American saw what he believed to be a figment of his troubled mind for only a second only to realize that it was truly reality. It was truly Ilsa who came into the room.

Pierre smiled as he too saw his old friend, Ilsa.

Ilsa came over and gave Carlos a passionate kiss which incited feelings of disgust in Pierre and rage in Jackson.

<"What are you doing down here, baby?"> Mendez flirtatiously asked Ilsa.

<"I wanna play!"> Ilsa answered Mendez before she brought a platter of coke over to Pierre.

"Just like old times, my friend," Pierre knew exactly what Ilsa had in mind when she brought the illicit substance to him.

<"Just like old times..."> Ilsa smirked.

Pierre wasted no time and took the coke from the platter which gave him the strength to rip the snake and break free from its clutches much to the shock of Mendez and his men.

Jackson took the time to grab the serpent and snap its neck.

Free from their binds Jackson and Pierre took the fight to Mendez's drug men. Mendez tried to arm himself with his katana only to be intercepted by Jackson.

"I feel like chatting!" a coked up Pierre rambled, "Who wants to chat?!"

A wary drug man armed with an Uzi slowly backed away from the Famous Pierre.

Pierre armed himself with a nearby shotgun and fired at the Drug Man and killed him instantly.

One of the other drug men fired their Uzi at Pierre, who ducked out of the way.

Pierre with a crazed look in his eyes asked, "You want to chat? Goldie wants to chat!" Pierre grabbed a golden gun and dipped the barrel of the gun in coke before firing it repeatedly at the Drug Men, "CHAT! CHAT! CHAT!"

Meanwhile Ilsa ran back to the room here she planted the Bombushka.

Ilsa tried to open to Oven but to no avail, <"Get out of there, Bombushka!">

The Bombushka chuckled, "Bombushka!"

Last edited:
SHUJIN ACADEMY
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Celestia Post Miles.png

“The nerve of that...blithering idiot!!”

Celeste tried her best to contain her simmering rage. Thanks to that...incident, everyone now had their eyes on her. From her perspective, she had been made a fool of, even if mostly everyone had been laughing at Miles’ expense instead. After slipping down to the middle of the stairway, she re-secured her clip-on.

"Hello there." Akira greeted the gambler as he approached her, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

“I already said that—” Celestia began in a strained voice as she turned her head.

Her hard glare softened as her eyes fell on the only student here with enough Guts to approach her when she was like this.

He sat in front of her by the window. There was...something different about him...something she could feel. Call it a gambler’s intuition.

Instead of shooing this one away, she extended a warm greeting to him.

AE676C66-1A9E-4E66-96C6-6AB2BA8E9348.png

“Ah, Akira-kun. You came to see me? How delightful.”

"Do you have a minute?" He asked, wondering if he could take her to the rooftop in order to inquire about his goal: info on Kingsley.

366ECDDB-5353-4B1E-AA0B-840C96DCC5B7.png

“I am rather busy...but I suppose I can free some time for you.”

Last edited:

• Shotaro nodded in agreement to Goro's suggestion. The last thing he wanted is for Philip to hurt himself again for attempting to search up what they're looking for.
    “Sounds good to me,let's go check it out.”

“Sorry...Shotaro,Goro.”

“Don't worry about it Philip,don't push yourself too hard.”

Shotaro replied as he gave his partner a reassuring pat on the shoulder before following Goro to where the monster's last known position was.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited by a moderator:

• --Katrielle Layton's Mystery Detective Agency & The Dangerous Files--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
    afb764d2ce8b982e433041439ee9393c.png

"Well...I do believe that your husband has a fair point too, you know?" Katrielle began after Claire returned to her, having witnessed the newlyweds' dispute upon trusting the man. Katrielle was well aware that the man was trying to trick Claire's husband into something sinister. However, putting all that aside is the fact that two are newlyweds; they should enjoy their honeymoon while they can. There's no way to know whether or not it'll be their last time together. "Right now, its your honeymoon. You shouldn't opt to worry about anything right now. Besides, my team and I, Katrielle Layton, are investigating the same case as you two. So we'll be sure to pick up where you two left off." She reassured with a smile, "We might even follow you two to that luxury yatch that man was talking about!" She giggled, probably falling for the man's trick.

"Miss Katri, I'd hate to interrupt but..." Ernest approached the lead detective, causing her attention to shift to him, "Shouldn't we wait for Inspector Hastings' call? For all we know we could be at the wrong place at the wrong time." He worried, showing a possibility that they might be picking the wrong choice here.

"Oh, don't worry too much, Ernest. I'm sure it'll be alright." Katrielle told her assistant, "Besides, I have a feeling that Mendez' accomplice in the Chestbridge Killings will appear in the yatch." She deduced, "In fact, I'd wager that it's the same yatch Mendez' men were going for." She added, raising a finger.

"How can you say that?" Ernest asked, curious on Katri's line of logic.

"It's simple, really." Katrielle nodded before turning to Claire, "But I suppose it'll be too early to say anything for certain about Mendez' accomplice."

Akira barricaded the only door to the rooftop, as if desiring no witnesses...

9901F3FF-F601-485C-B35F-F2F553A063A3.png

“Mhmhm. If your plan was to kill me, you should have done the deed while my back was turned,” she said with a smirk. “Who knows what I may be hiding, after all...?”

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    LUXURY SUPER YACHT, ARGENTINA
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Jackson held Carlos against a table and interrogated the drug man, "HOW DO YOU KNOW ILSA!?"

<"You mean Lisa? She just my side salad,"> Carlos answered the American's question, <"Like what you see?">

"DO I LIKE WHAT I SEE!? DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE!?" Jackson gave Carlos a stiff jab to his gut and proceeded to do something terrible.
    Danger 5 Aye Safe.gif
    "¡Ay, caramba!" Carlos screamed with agony.​

Meanwhile with Tucker and Claire
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir

Claire and Tucker sat together in the Super Yacht's fancy restaurant.

Tucker downed his drink of water before excitedly admitting to his wife, "I never had Argentinian food before!"

Claire gave her husband a look of acknowledgement before going back to reading the menu.

"Asparagus?" Tucker read off one of the items in the menu, "More like 'I-don't-know-that-it-is-agus'!"

"And then she said, 'Am I a Horse? Then Why do you keep riding me?'," Pierre joked with Ilsa, the squids and Jackson as they emerged from the Kitchen.

<"It's nice to see you guys, but we must get off of this watercraft,"> Ilsa said with much urgency.

"But she was a horse!" Pierre ignored Ilsa's warnings, "A Stupid horse..."

"What's going on Ilsa? What are you doing on this boat?" Jackson ignored Ilsa's warnings as well which also caught the attention of Claire, "I haven't seen you in an eternity!"

<"I'm a Dancer... I dance!"> Ilsa was fed up with her former teammates ignoring her warnings and tried dragging them off of the watercraft herself, <"Let's go!">

"A Dancer?" Jackson expressed surprise with Ilsa's new career path, "WOW!"

"Tucker Look!" Claire was delighted to see the old team reunited once more on the Luxury Super Yacht and waved at them.

Tucker was much less delighted upon seeing them and muttered, "Damn it, I only clipped enough coupons for the two of us..."

"Ilsa! You're alive!" Claire was very happy to see the Russian doing well for herself.

<"We all need to leave now!"> Ilsa warned her more competent teammate of the dangers that she brought to the watercraft.

"What? Where have you been?" Claire was rather confused with her warnings.

"She's a dancer... It's so amazing" Jackson explained.

<"Just shut your mouth and get out of here!"> Ilsa shouted at Jackson's face.

Jackson held Ilsa's hand in response only to be met with the Russian rolling her eyes.

"Glad to see you're not dead, Ilsa..." Tucker was well was not getting a clue before he spotted someone very familiar to him, "Ah! There he is!"

The Brave ethnic local approached the team with unknown intent.

"I would like to introduce you to our tour guide... Father Hitler!" Tucker gleefully attempted to exchange pleasantries between the two parties.

However Father Hitler had other ideas...
    Danger 5 Hitler Does Wear Hats.gif
    "Hitler! I knew it!" Claire clearly showed that she was the one who wore the pants in her relationship with Tucker and was not fooled by Hitler's disguise.

"Hitler does wear hats!" Tucker was indeed heartbroken over the revelation that Father Hitler was indeed Adolf Hitler.

"Hitler is a master of disguise, Tucker..." Pierre regretfully informed Tucker, "How could you have forgotten?" Pierre then handed a gun over to Claire as more of Mendez's men arrived to flank Hitler, "Here Claire take this!"

<"For years I have yearned for you, Claire"> Hitler spat venom at the former super-team, <"And now you've ruined her for me, Tucker!"> Hitler fired his Uzi at the team who've all managed to duck out of the way.

"What? What is he talking about?" Claire had no idea what made Hitler this vengeful or what Tucker had anything to do with it.

"Yeah well I may have told him something... You know a fib," Tucker nervously admitted before breaking down into tears, "FIB! FIB! FIB!"

"No time for your nonsense, Tucker!" Claire ran off to ambush Hitler on her own.

Last edited:
--Akira Kurusu--
45e68a543feedbdfd98ddb85eaeed2d7--persona-.jpg
"...This isn't the Killing Game you were involved with before, you know. It's obvious that murder isn't part of the agenda." Akira responded to Celestia's clearly hidden bluff, turning to her with a clearly different expression. "Besides, why would I kill my only possible means to gain intel? That'd be foolish on my part." He admitted, revealing a portion of his motives. "...You know where this is going, don't you?"

• Ilsa knowing that nothing can stop the bombushka's imminent detonation tried to flee the watercraft with her life.

"Where are you going!?" Jackson stopped Ilsa from fleeing the Yacht.

<"Not here!"> Ilsa resisted Jackson's attempts to strike up a conversation with her.

"But we gotta get Hitler!" Jackson's intent was indeed pure however, they must avenge the death of the colonel.

<"I'm just a dancer now!"> Ilsa lied so that she could get off of the yacht as fast as possible.

"Oh yeah, a dancer!" Jackson smacked his forehead, "So amazing! Wow!"

"...You know where this is going, don't you?"

The look in Celeste’s eyes was confirmation enough.

She walked to the fenced-off edge of the rooftop, her eyes surveying the courtyard below. The students returning to the comforts of home were carefree as ever—not a thing about the masses had changed since the very first day. Yet here she remained...shackled, encaged. Unlike them, she was forced to play the role of a prisoner.

But by a stroke of good fortune, a wandering knight had noticed her plight. At last, he had arrived to free her from this high tower.

“You are an unusually perceptive student, Akira-kun. Surely, you must already know the reason I am so quick to leave every day,” she spoke with her back turned to him.

The next face Akira saw was one of surprising vulnerability.

275DAA5F-0C44-4890-A415-D0B6724D6386.png

“I am always under watch. My very way of life has been stripped away because of a crime I did not even commit...”

E6565AA1-B8F6-42C7-9DB1-DFFC84664565.png

“However, you are now the very image of a model citizen. I heard you even have the backing of a famous prosecutor.”

69E3AB72-8508-491A-9C81-2C000478D04C.png

“If you put in a good word for me and act as my chaperone instead, I will tell you whatever you wish to know.”

232FA36E-818D-4D74-8782-14DE1F5B4158.png

“Do we have a deal?”

Last edited:

• ((Fyi, I've seperated the scene and the fight itself into 2 parts in case of the length.))

Reaching the yacht as instructed,Kiryu was stopped by the guards at the entrance,insisting the former shows his coupon to be allowed to pass.

Tch..... of course I won't be able to just casually step in like that. Maybe there's something the note also contained.

Kiryu reached into his pocket for the note,and sure enough,his ticket into the yacht was clipped behind the note.

------------------------------------------
    Show Ticket To Guards?
    > Yes < No
    ------------------------------------------

“Would this do?” Kiryu spoke,showing the ticket he had picked up along side the note.

“Ah,yes,do enjoy yourself in the yacht sir.”

Time to confront Amon,this ends now.

Stepping aboard the yacht,Kiryu shrugged off the sound of firearms going off,thinking it was just some guy watching a video with the volume set to the max. Walking to where there were no other people around to bear witness,he had finally found Jo Amon,whose back is turned towards the Dragon of Dojima.

Jo Amon Intro.jpg

“You sure took your time coming here. I was one step closer to phoning my brothers to initiate the deaths of your loved ones. Especially your adoptive niece.” ((From what i recall,Kiryu was always referred to as "Uncle Kaz" in the translation))

His eyes shifting to a hard stare,Kiryu very "calmly" questioned Amon.

“.....Who told you about Haruka....?”

“An Omi Alliance member who goes by the name "Nikaido" personally came to me,withholding the information about your Achilles' Heel. He seem to hold a grudge towards you for what you've did to the Dragon of Kansai.”

He's mentioned about Goda Ryuji...

“Personally,I too hold a grudge for the times you've disgraced me. However,to fight the Dragon of Dojima when he is pressured to fight for the safety of his niece will stain my honour. Thus,I ask that we fight without ANYTHING holding us back!”

He does remember he was going to aim at my "Achilles' Heel" if i don't hurry,doesnt he? Actually,forget it,let's get this over with.

Cracking his knuckles,Kiryu got into a fighting stance as he kept his eyes on Jo Amon. The latter had now turned to face the ex-yakuza,removing his hat and tossing it aside.

“I suppose this means we're done talking then.”

“Yes...it does....this time...I WILL take your life!”

“Still driven solely by vengeance... you never seem to learn,don't you...Amon!”

((I hope this is the last time I ever go this hammy-edgy.....))

Last edited:

• In the confusion of Ink and Yakuza fights, Tucker crawled under a table to hide from Hitler's wrath.

<"There's no hiding from me!"> Hitler however spotted Tucker just as the Aussie hid under the table. Hitler walked over to Tucker's hiding spot and aimed his Uzi at him, "Peekaboo!"

Tucker got out of his cover and surrendered, "Uh... Bali..." Tucker nervously chuckled as it may be in fact the end for him until his wife appeared.

"No windows for you to jump out of this time, Hitler," Claire seemed to have won the day as she pressed the gun against the back of Hitler's head.

"How observant Clai—" Tucker was unable to finish his sentence as the sound of a Katana slicing cleanly through its target echoed through the room. Tucker opened his eyes to be horrified of what has happened.

In a moment, time seemed to have slowed into a crawl... Enemies ceased their brawling as they looked on in horror.

Clair's head flew in the air and into the arms of her horrified Husband, Tucker. The Man responsible for the horrid deed was in fact Carlos Mendez with the use of his Katana. Hitler and Carlos chuckled at Tucker as it seemed that this Honeymoon was indeed over for good.

Danger 5 Get to the Chopper.gif

The Nazis/Drug Dealers had won the day as Hitler and Carlos fled the scene. Tucker left clutching the disembodied head of his wife, Claire, could only scream in anguish.

Claire's head.png

"WWWHHHYYY!?"

Last edited:

• Distracted by the Tucker's anguised cries,Kiryu turned to look at what was once a living person now laying beheaded. Before he could react however,Amon's right leg swung right towards his family jewels,complete with a comical "ding" sound effect that came out of nowhere. Knowing the Dragon of Dojima himself,it didn't......*ahem*......"break" him,fortunately. However,no matter how tough one may be,getting hit at the "you-know-what" comes with such an extremely excruciating pain that only few people (like the man who suspiciously looks like Mr. Bean) had actually walked away without reacting to the pain.

“If you don't want to get blown up by whatever these fools have planted then get up! We will settle this one day....Kiryu Kazuma!”

Amon yelled as he ran off. Barely managing to stand up,Kiryu glared at where Amon once was before also running to exit the yacht.

Thanks so much for the headsup Amon.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New Objective
    Escape from the Yacht
    -I'm done with every single mess for today......
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
--Katrielle Layton's Mystery Detective Agency and the Dangerous Files--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Bixir Bixir Cephalopod009 Cephalopod009

It was only 20 minutes before the yatch leaves, and Kat devised a plan to sneak into the yatch without getting spotted; the good ol' box trick. Using one of the crates that the traffickers were carrying before. Surprisingly, it was large enough for all four of them(Dog included) to fit in.

"Are you sure we should do this, Miss Katri?" Ernest asked, hesitating to follow his boss' order for a bit. "Shouldn't we wait for Inspector Hastings? What if we get spotted and..." He continued worrying as Kat and Sherl entered the suspiciously large crate that they prepared near the yatch's docks for them to pick up.

"Geez, just calm down already and get in the box, Ernest!" Minako scolded as she pushed the butler-esque assistant into the box, causing him to land face first onto the before turning around only to see Minako hop in, her bosom landing in his face for a few seconds before standing up to close the box, fixing their positions with each of their backs lying on the walls of the crate.

"Now we wait for them to take the bait." Katrielle hummed as she let out a smile, keeping a positive attitude as the rest of them let out a sigh. "Say, Minako, I didn't get the chance to ask, but will you be planning to stay as one of my assistants for good?" She began, glancing at their newly recruited highschooler. "As you can tell, Ernest and I don't typically deal with cases that require us to fight. Having you with us made us feel a bit safer, especially with the situation before where I'm left with no chance to think of a plan to overcome a gun like that." She rubbed her cheek, pointing out her flaw as a detective.

This prompted Minako to think for a bit. If she does have to quit one day, where would she go then? What would she do then? Should she return back to Gekkoukan High and explain things to the folks back at SEES? Come to think of it, how long had it been since she was gone? She feared that her friends may had forgotten who she is, and knowing that she had to confront that idea sends chills to the bone...Perhaps it's time for her to start a new life. A fresh start as a genius Detective's Assistant who specializes in combat.

"Hmm...It's definitely up there." Minako crossed her arms, taking out her Evoker. "But considering that I might be too old to get back to school...Yeah." She nodded, facing Katrielle with a smile. "I think I'll stay."

"Really?!" Katrielle's eyes shined with glee, leaning towards her. "You mean it, right?!"

"Uh..." Minako felt a bit nervous, glancing at Ernest who let out a smile and nod, understanding how delighted his boss is at accepting her role. "Yep! I'm sure."

"I see!" Katrielle nodded as she crossed her arms, leaning back into her little wall. "Well then, let's hope we get along for real, Minako!" She stretched her hand, which prompted Minako to shake it as well. Just then, a familiar sound of glass shattering rang through her head, and an all new voice echoed in turn.

df33a1e2e5880a117ca8d82fcdf3d7fa.png

I am thou.
Thou art I.

Thou hast established a new bond.
That shalt become your strength and turns the wheel that reveals thy true purpose.

With the rebirth of the Fool Arcana, may your new life blossom into a new spring...
'Those words...' Minako's eyes widen as the voice finished their piece. Those words are exclusive to those gifted with the power of the Wildcard. Special ones that are able to wield 2 or more Personas. The fact that Minako hears this means only one thing...It might be possible to summon a Persona. She doesn't know when, she doesn't know how. But she knows for a fact that there's a small possibility of her using a Persona.

"Miss Minako?" Ernest called out to Minako, snapping her from her train of thought. "Are you-?!" Before Ernest could even ask, they felt the box being lift off, causing a small shake.

"Ah, there we go." Katrielle whispered, "Now, let's keep quiet until we arrive at the cargo bay." She instructed as they box shook. Muffled german voices and odd sounding voices can be heard carrying them. Now the journey to the cargo bay had begun...

>10 minutes before current events

Their sneak in operation lasted for about 40 minutes, but the Mystery Detective Agency waited for 10 more minutes for the guards to leave the area, with Minako peeking out every now and then.

"How does it look?" Katrielle asked Minako who had now closed the crate's lid.

"They're gone, but I'm not too sure." Minako sighed, "They'd place us at the corner of the room, it seems. We're also surrounded by other crates which makes it hard to know if anyone gets in."

The dog barked softly, as if to whisper a question. Minako couldn't understand what it was saying, but she could tell it's trying to ask if they should move.

"Then we'd have no choice..." Katrielle stood up, raising the lid, and just at it happens, she comes face to face with a n odd...tentacle creature's bizzare looking face.

IMG_20190123_140803.jpg
". . .Wu-"
Seeing this all so suddenly caused the english lady detective to let out a loud, laugh holding snort which soon turned into a yelp of surprise as the tentacle thing to cried out it's strange noise at them.

Minako then stood up rammed on her side of the crate, causing the tentacle to lose balance and fall out of view.

"W-w-what was that?!" Ernest asked as he, too, stood up.

"I don't know, but it's NOT an octopus!" Minako responded as she vaulted over the box, soon laying eyes on a small horde of both tentacles and soldiers. "Uh...Maybe you guys should stay in the box for a bit..." Minako muttered as she closed the lid of the crate they've been sitting on for about an hour. She glanced to the side and spotted a crate with a couple of naginatas peeking out of it, prompting her to grab one and flourish it, it's blade now pointing at the small horde. "...Let's make some Takoyaki." Minako's sad attempt at a one liner went unnoticed due to the small horde beginning to attack.

Minako hopped onto of the crate just before they began to fire a wide assortment of ammunition at her, allowing the members of the Mystery Detective Agency to remain safe as they were too focused trying to hit her. From normal bullets to vibrantly colored ink, Minako managed to dodge most, if not every deadly bullet that was headed her way. Although the ink that came after her grazed her clothing and hit her a bit as she ran ontop of the cargo crates soon hopping off of one to swing her naginata down one of the Nazi soldiers, the blunt part of the blade hitting the neck, only causing him to black out. The others weren't so lucky though as she had to swing her naginata around in a swift and graceful manner, effectively killing all hostiles, including the monstrous tentacles.

"That should be all of them..." Minako sighed as she wiped her forehead with her arm. She soon faced the crate as she spots the young detective peek out of the box. "It's okay now!" She said as she flicked her thumb up, prompting the Detective and her subordinates to get out of the crate and regroup with Minako. "What's next on the agenda, Miss Layton?" She asked, still holding onto the Naginata.

"We need to regroup with the Danger 5." Katrielle answered, "Specifically, Claire and her husband. They should be on the main hall. It shouldn't be far."

"Alright." Minako nodded as she was the first to open the door, checking if there are enemies nearby. "The coast is clear. Let's go and meet them!" She told the crew, "Just stick to me and you guys will be safe." She said, and the group then traversed through the yatch, fighting through Nazi Soldiers that blocked their paths.

Minutes had passed, and they now heard gunshots being fired in the distance along with some faint german words being spouted out.

"Looks like we're running late...!" Katrielle noted as the group arrived at the hallway leading to their destination. However, they soon pushed back by a storm of ink, preventing them from moving forth. As Minako prepared her scythe as their assailants came out of the shadows; a group of young girls and boys with tentacle-like hair wearing goggles, chestplates and Nazi armbands, holding guns that looked similar to water guns, a bucket, and an enlarged paint roller and paint brush. "Aw...Look at those cute little guys and they're cute little ink weapons!" Katrielle gushed at the opposing octokid team, who in turn only gripped their weapons harder. This fight was inevitable.

The two melee fighters, the ones holding the brush and the roller charged at her as if they were holding swords and spears, causing both of them to clash with Minako's naginata, which was then resolved with a quick sweep below and a swing from her rod, noticing how weak their bodies are by accidentally slicing ttheir flesh open with one simple cut, fountains of ink sprayed out, small socto souls flying out in the process.

The same thing happened to the other two as they tried flanking her, only to meet the tip of her naginata by getting too close to her range. However, they did manage to land a few shots at her while they were afar, feeling the sting of the ink as it hit her. Just as she finished off the last ranged shooter, she noticed how the remaining octoling didn't even attack, and instead, was quaking in her boots in fear. It's obvious she was brought here against her will.

"I think it's best if we leave that one be." Katrielle tapped Minako's shoulder as she laid down her weapon. Glancing at the scared octochild, she soon walked towards the Octogirl patted her head much to her surprise. The Octogirl can only stare as Katrielle stood and faced the crew "Come on, I'm sure Claire already--" Katrielle called out to her group as she pushed open the door, a loud sound of a blade whistling through the air echoed all throughout the yatch, prompting all of them to glance at the unforeseen casualty.

The phrase that Katrielle would often say during a good ending now reversed. A truth stranger than any fiction; Claire had been beheaded in the blink of an eye.

"N-No..." Katrielle stuttered in utter shock, taking a step back as the laughter of the murderers was the thing that brought her back to reality, glancing at the two that were behind this; The Father and the suspect, Carlos Mendez, confirming her suspicions for good. "So that's how it is..." Katrielle muttered, as she turned to Minako, who remained surprisingly calm upon seeing what had happened to her. Together with her second assistant, Katrielle approached the traumatized Tucker.

"We better go, sir." Minako said as knelt down in order to help him out...

• Ilsa, not wanting to die, shoved Jackson out of the way and pulled a lifeboat charm from her charm bracelet that magically turned into a watercraft that can save them from the Yacht's imminent destruction.

Ilsa gave everyone a nonchalant look, <"If you don't want to die, get on the watercraft!">
    Danger 5 Bombushka Boom.gif
    "HE HE HE HE! BOMBUSHKA!"​

Thankfully, everyone got off the Yacht just in time... for the funeral...

The skies were grey and the winds howled during a stormy night. Everyone gathered around the grave of their fallen ally and Tucker's loving wife.

Between sobs and wails of anguish Tucker swore, "I'll kill him, Claire!" Tucker brought Claire's head closer to himself, "I promise!"

"I know you're upset, my friend but please don't carry that thing around..." Pierre was very concerned over the fact that Tucker's carrying his wife's head with him, "You'll catch some sort of dead person's disease!"

"Yeah, well..." Jackson gestured over to Tucker who clearly as lost his mind.

Ilsa walked over to her grieving friend, <"Don't worry, Tucker... I know where we can find Hitler..."> after she imparted that bit of information to Tucker, Ilsa blew smoke from her cigarette.

Danger 5 Tamico Toys.png

NEW FROM TAMICO!

A Pierre action figure appeared on screen as a nerdy kid pushed a button on its backpack.

"Who wants a drink?" the Pierre action figure spoke.

"He said that!" a ginger boy spoke with astonishment over the figure saying a line spoke by someone who clearly wasn't Pierre.

The nerdy kid pushed a button on the backpack of a Hitler action figure.

"Cower before the master race!" The Hitler action figure spoke in perfect english.

"Did he say that?" The ginger boy was bewildered by the advanced technology behind these action figures.

The nerdy kid pushed the button on a McKenzie action figure to activate it's voice clip.

"Kite-Bow Fire!" the McKenzie figure spoke in a rather bored and nearly robotic tone.

"They all said that! They all talk!" The ginger boy finally came to the realization that the action figures could talk.

Introducing Danger 5 Talking Heroes and Nazis!

The nerdy kid pushed a button on the back of a Colonel Chestbridge figure.

"Sit down," the Chestbridge figure spoke in a calm tone before the kid activated it's sound feature of loud shot gun booms.

"They make sounds too!" the ginger boy spoke with delight.

Free separate voice/sound activators let you control what they say!

The ginger boy pushed a button on the back of the Carlos Mendez action figure to activate its talking feature.

"¡Ay, caramba!" the Carlos figure shouted.

And do!

The ginger boy then pushed another button to activate a different sound clip.

"I'm gonna kill your wife!" the Carlos figure said sinisterly and swiftly as the ginger boy activated its sound gimmick of Carlos' chuckle then the nerdy kid brought a Tucker action figure into the shot.

"Claire!" the Tucker figure said as an accessory of Claire's head rolled onto the screen.

Danger 5 Talking Heroes and Nazis! Each Sold seperately! Only from Tamico!

Last edited:

• --Akira Kurusu--
    45e68a543feedbdfd98ddb85eaeed2d7--persona-.jpg

It's a story that he heard from Makoto earlier. Celestia Ludenburg was accused of orchestrating the deaths of Kiyotaka Ishimaru and Hifumi Yamada during her time as a participant of the Hope's Peak Killing Games. With Hifumi being the murderer punished for the death of Kiyotaka, according to what info she was allowed to share, she had very little to do with their deaths aside from talking to them, but it felt...Fishy. Nonetheless, it's far too late to ask about that at the moment.

Celestia's demands to cooperate are simple; vouch for her good morals. It would've been easily done if he asks Makoto to meet up with her sister and tell her about Celestia's 'good moral conduct' once he accepts the deal.

"...Then we have a deal." Akira stretched his hand, accepting the deal. . .

Danger 5 - Part 5

• Danger 5 High School.png
    A cool Jock walked down the hallway of Danville Multiversity where his suave nature attracted the attention of his fellow students.

In a classroom full of students from across the multiverse, a teacher checked the attendance of the students in the class, "Cory Baxter..."

"In the house!" the kid voted as the number one candidate for having some fun raised his hand to prove his presence within the classroom.

The Teacher marked Cory's presence and then called for the next student on his list, "Holly de Pulma..."

Danger 5 Holly de Pulma.png

"Here..." Holly made her presence known in a bored manner.

"Johnny Hitler..." the Teacher noticed that Johnny hasn't responded and attempted to call for him to mark his attendance, "Hitler... Hitler... Hitler..."
    Johnny Hitler.gif
    Danger 5 Intro 2.gif
    PIERRE'S SUMMER HOME, TRI-CYBER STATES
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

The Alarm rang at 9:00 AM as McKenzie burst into Pierre's bedroom.

<"You're late for school!">
    McKenzie loudly announced to everyone in an attempt to wake Pierre from his slumber.

"SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!" Pierre shouted with the excitement that does not exist within a Teenager going to High School which woke up two of women, one with tan skin and long hair and another with ivory skin and short hair.

McKenzie noticed Jackson sleeping on a beanbag that was surrounded by empty beer cans and depression. The Lion-Headed Butler kicked Jackson to stir him out of his slumber. Jackson responded with a gun aimed at McKenzie. McKenzie chuckled at the display and returned the gesture with Finger guns.

Ilsa was freshening up in the shower, while smoking her cigarette.

Tucker was in the middle of applying make-up to his decease wife's head, "We're going to make you look pretty for your first day in school, Claire..."

Danger 5 Pesky Sandman.gif

The group gathered around in the dinning room to have breakfast as they prep for school.

Danger 5 Breakfast.png

"Good Morning, Pierre! Yes! Eat me, my friends!" Pierre announced as he poured cereal into a bowl. A cassette tape fell out of the box. Pierre retrieved the cereal prize and exclaimed with delight, "Hey! My latest single!"

"Nice..." a cigarette-smoking Jackson took the tape from Pierre and kept it in his shirt pocket.

"Man, I'm so excited!" Pierre proclaimed before everyone within earshot.

--Minako Arisato--
latest

A lot of things had happened within the day after Claire's death. Katrielle had informed Minako that there is only one place that Hitler would've gone to; a Highschool. Surprised by this bizarre choice of a hideout, Minako asked how that could happen since a grown man that would be named Hitler would stand out the most.

Well, the answer had already revealed itself...Just as she arrived on the classroom, obviously late, but just in time to hear the surname of the person she was looking for.

Hitler, followed by a 'Heil' from what appeared be a jock, several years older than the rest of the students...Well that was easy.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    DANVILLE MULTIVERITY
    The School's Principle stood by the school's entrance and checked his watch as he waited. Suddenly a Space-faring cab arrived.

"You can keep the change, kid," a trench coat-wearing man gave Space Cabby the fare for the trip.

"Wow, thanks, sir," Space Cabby expressed his gratitude to the large man.

As the trench coat-wearing man made his way to the school, the Principle stopped him.

"Excuse me. I know you're the new Guidance Councilor, but I have to say no to all of that," the Principle pointed at the trench coat-wearing man's holstered rifles and pistols.

"Teenagers these days could be a hassle to be honest, sir," the man explained, "And don't worry, I doubt I'll be using them any time soon."

"Okay, Mr. Castle. I hope you enjoy your time with our students," the Principle shook Castle's hand.

Marie & Agent 3 ~ Pierre's Summer Home

"This left a bitter taste in my mouth..." Marie warned, staring disapprovingly at a half-eaten bowl of cereal. She blinked, realizing the ambiguity in her statement. She shook her head, clarifying, "-I mean where Hitler's come from, the cereal's fine! But you saw him die, right? And then he just," She threw her arms up to imitate an explosion, "He showed up again!"

"They shot him down once, we can do it again," Agent 3 rationalized, before stuffing a salty cracker into her mouth and chewing quietly, minding her own business once more. She didn't speak any further, not that she needed to.

"That was with the entire crew, and the direction of their commander, Colonel Chestbridge. I'm not sure we have the collective strength to do it again." Marie's point disturbed Agent 3 slightly. If they couldn't overcome Hitler, what were they going to do, if anything at all?

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back