• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
  • Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
    He could hardly believe what this "hero" was saying. These newbies had a lot to learn. "You do, do you?" The armored figure strode closer to Zero, sizing himself up with a scoff. He gestured in another direction from the alleyway, instead leading down the main street towards downtown. Just a little longer... "You've got a few screws loose. Why don't we go for a walk?"

• img.php
    The Red Wizard nodded excitedly when she told him to blow people sky high. That was his specialty! Not to mention; family tradition! Kingdoms bent and burnt before the wrath of true wizardcraft!

"Tack bra! Da skajag anvanda boomdur-boombodur min starkaste roastium!" (Very well! Then I shall use my strongest beam!)

Combo: Steam (Fire + Water) - Steam (Fire + Water) - Steam (Fire + Water) - Lightning - Arcane (Arcane Super-Tempest Beam)

Five orbs suddenly began to hover around the Red Wizard menacingly. Three of them were creamy white puffs, reminiscent of clouds and yet too raging and tempestuous to be called such. One was clearly electric, a dark purple hue of unnatural lightning trying to escape a set boundary, yet kept within the shape of a closed sphere. And the last was a red orb with a bright interior, shedding the entropic energy of primal destruction and death.

One could only imagine what would happen once these elements were combined and subsequently channeled into a 'spell.'

Though a powerful spell, as the beam could eat through hordes of foes like a knife through a sausage, it wasn't actually his strongest spell. That would be Nightmare Hailstone, not to mention the countless instant-kill Magickas, like Summon Death.

"Låt oss döda skit, Furze Kap'n!" (Let's go kill shit, Force Captain!") Red said with a mischevious snicker.

She wanted to take prisoners and supplies, he thought... maybe. He didn't quite recall her words. After all, the Captain said all he had to remember was blow them sky high. Visions of violence and destruction filled his mind. The explosions, the rains of blood, the showers of gory viscera! This was war, and whatever bastards Red was fighting, he would destroy!

Red Wizard suddenly executed a totally perfect three-stage laughter, going from 'he-he-he-he' to 'hahahahahahaha!' to 'HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA!'
Bixir Bixir

Last edited:
    He could hardly believe what this "hero" was saying. These newbies had a lot to learn. "You do, do you?" The armored figure strode closer to Zero, sizing himself up with a scoff. He gestured in another direction from the alleyway, instead leading down the main street towards downtown. Just a little longer... "You've got a few screws loose. Why don't we go for a walk?"
"I guess we walk...." he said in a normal tone compared to the tone he was using against the criminals, "I will admit this. I ain't used to fighting humans, so organic and fragile. I am used to fighting other reploids..." he stated staring at the man or perhaps machine...

• Danger 5 The Last Reich.jpg
    THE DOG STAR
    Bixir Bixir
    Dr. Who placed his hand on Garrus' shoulder, "Then we best get going!" Dr. Who then led his granddaughters and Garus out of the storage room. Their next stop, Hitler's Throne Room.

MEANWHILE WITH PIERRE AND MCKENZIE
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Pierre was mourning over the loss of his friend Luke Skywalker when the rest of Danger 5 arrived on the scene.

"Stop crying over dirty Laundry, Pierre!" Tucker scolded his teammate, "We've got a war to finish!"

Jackson and Ilsa showed off their machine guns as a visual statement of their eagerness to Kill Hitler.

"You're right, my friends," Pierre wiped the tears from his eyes and neatly folded Luke's robes before he gave them to McKenzie.

"All right, let's fight for freedom and kill Hitler!" Jackson rallied everyone to storm into Hitler's Throne Room.

• --Kamen Rider Build--
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Bixir Bixir Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

As Build was thrown into the civilians(?) who moved him out of the way, Build knelt and summoned a drill like weapon, shifting the drill into a gun as he observed the purple man's next action. Soon, the purple clad criminal engaged on the bat-costumed heroine, ramming her against the wall before tossing a chair at her and another at the Yakuza. Seeing this as his chance, Build took aim and fired at the purple assailant...

• The Prowler.png

With Batgirl and the Yakuza dealt with, Prowler now faced the armored hero. The Armored man fired at the masked enforcer with a rather peculiar weapon. Prowler quickly dodged the shot with a leap to the side. While in the air, he pulled out a grappling gun and fired it passed the man. The grappling claw latched itself on to the wall behind the man. The grappling gun propelled the Prowler forwards and at the armored man, which gave the Prowler the opportunity to deliver a stiff knee strike to the man's helmet.

The Prowler looked over his shoulder to see the chaos that he had left behind. He glared at his recovering victims and gave them a message, "Never cross the Maggia," before he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

• “Eh,sure, let's just keep going then.” Mika answered simply as he followed the group.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Bixir Bixir

Last edited:

HITLER'S THRONE ROOM
    Bixir Bixir Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Hitler was busy packing his personal belongings as the Daleks monitored the security monitors.

"MEIN FÜHRER, DANGER 5 AND THEIR ALLIES ARE APPROACHING THE THRONE ROOM!"

<"I know that, you talking trash bin!"> Hitler shouted at the Dalek while stuffing his collection of 'Blonde Bombshell' Magazines into a suitcase.

"MEIN FÜHRER, WE MUST GET TO THE ESCAPE GONDALA, IMMEDIATELY!" a Dalek advised Hitler.

<"Let me finish packing my things first!"> a stressed Hitler hasten his pace to prepare for his escape.

"Not so fast, Hitler!" Jackson shouted with American pride at the Nazi Leader.

<"Don't just stand there, kill them!"> Hitler ordered the Daleks to destroy Danger 5 and their allies.

"EXTERMINATE!" the Daleks cried out as they prepared to defend their leader, Hitler but before they could do so Ilsa fired a rocket launcher at the Daleks, effectively destroying Hitler's last line of defense.

Hitler bolted out of the throne room and into a secret exit.

Tucker turned to the Mech Pilot, "You radio your team to get ready with that air strike because we're ending this war now!"

Danger 5 chased after Hitler into the secret exit.

THE SECRET DOCKING BAY

Where the evil German was desperately searching for his escape gondala, <"Those Damn Daleks! They took my Escape Gondala!">

"Looks like you have no where to go, Adolf," Tucker led Danger 5 as they moved in on Hitler's position.

Hitler, with his plans for universal conquest and life were at risk, backed himself away from Danger 5 as the Leader of the Greatest German Reich began to barter with the Spies, <"What is it you want? Gold! Is it gold? I have lots of gold, you can take it all!">

Danger 5 refused to back down as they inched closer to Hitler.

<"Diamonds, then? Fine Chocolate? Children's Teeth? I'll give you the world!"> the harsh reality finally hit Hitler when he realized that nothing he could say could sway Danger 5 from their main objective, the evil dictator cursed at the super-team, <"You Allied dogs can rot in hell!">
    Danger 5 Death of Hitler.gif
    With Hitler no more, Danger 5 cheered among themselves only for Claire to end celebration early, "That's enough of that, we best find Dr. Who's Tardis before they destroy the Dog Star with us in it."

"Well, we best be going then," Tucker nodded as he led the group out of the Secret Docking Bay and back to the Throne Room.

HITLER'S THRONE ROOM

Danger 5 returned to the Throne Room, with Hitler's corpse as proof of their victory.

Jackson tossed the corpse of Adolf Hitler on to the floor, "Looks like, Adolf Hitler's Dead Hitler now..." Jackson quipped.

"HALT! DO NOT MOVE!" A Squad of Daleks led by the Dalek Supreme entered the room, "WHILE HITLER FAILED TO WIN THE WAR! THE DALEKS WILL BE VICTORIOUS!"

Ilsa prepared to fire her rocket launcher at the Daleks... Just before the Daleks could open fire on our heroes, a Nazi spacecraft cashes into them, destroying the threat. ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo )

"Thank you for purchasing, the Tamico Space..." the Nazi Spacecraft powered down as its cockpit opened to reveal its occupants.

Dr. Who sighed, "Maybe three spacecrafts were a bit too much."

Last edited:

• Billy Batson, reporter and corespondent for WHIZ radio, sat in the lobby of the Binder Inn, waiting for his allies to awaken. With him was his good friend, Freddy Freeman.
    "Gosh. I hope they don't see through my cover story!" The boy looked into his reflection in the mug of hot cocoa he held. "Giorno gets really suspicious about strangers, if his run-in with that girl shows anything."
    Young Fredrick, more relaxed, looked to his companion. "If he does put two and two together, you'll already be out of town at that 'Boy's Reporter Convention' dealie in Belgium. What'll he do then? Chase you down and turn your airplane into a tomato?"
    "He just might." The boy reporter looked up to the stairs the blonde man would most likely come down.
    "Don't worry about that right now, man!" The handicapped boy patted Billy on the back. "Focus on getting Mary that picture of the Belgian kid with the funny hair and the little white dog."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. June Verles June Verles Birdsie Birdsie marc122 marc122

Last edited:
Marie ~ The Dog Star

She had followed Danger 5 to Hitler's throne room, and watched menacingly as they successfully cornered and took care of him. Something told her his reign was far from over, for whatever reason. He was dead now, right? How could he possibly continue ruling? There was no possible way, the inkling assured herself. No way in hell, right?!

No matter her answer to her own irrational question, she snapped back to the present, and nearly jumped at the appearance of more deadly space cylinders. However, the issue was dealt with quickly by sheer dumb luck, as a nazi shuttle smashed through the wall and crushed the space cylinders with ease.

"This is good, right? Some of us could fly this shuttle out of here!" Marie tried hopefully, though she changed her disposition after taking a closer look, "...It's trashed, isn't it?"

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Bixir Bixir )

danger-5-corrupt-police-dog-gif.515180
"Oh, I'm sorry, Officer," replied a man off-screen.

"Hey! He's a cop!" alerted a criminal from off-screen. Gunfire rang out as the Program took a weird turn...

Sumireko leaned in with scrutiny as she continued watching the show. A German Shepherd as an undercover cop? Not a half-bad premise...she wished she’d been able to catch the beginning of the episode, though, because everything here felt really out-of-context. Maybe if she kept watching, she’d have something to talk about when they landed at the space station!

However, the Nazi entertainment was suddenly cut off, killing any investment Sumireko had in the episode.

“Storm Vanguard Number 52014, we have you on our screen now,” a posh British voice interrupted through the system’s intercom.

“?”

The girl gazed up only to find a hulking behemoth of a warship casting its long shadow over their meager little fighter.

94FEB5C5-E659-47AF-BEF1-40B6C73AF0F6.jpeg

“Due to the recent attacks, we are tightening our security around the Dog Star. Please transmit your landing codes and your identification number for proper inspection prior to landing.”

4F578EAF-1499-45CF-BBFA-14EB4C347927.jpeg
On either side of the two hijackers, a fleet of dozens continued their undisturbed patrols. Sumireko forced a dry swallow, finally realizing how much danger she was in. She tried to look back to Minako as if pleading for some idea, but Minako was blocked by Sumireko’s large seat.

“52014. Do you read?” the officer asked.

Sumireko fumbled for the button that would unmute her comms.“I-I think we must’ve made a wrong turn somewhere. We were trying to, er, circumvent the fleet,” she replied with a shaky voice.

A short silence, followed by an even more worrying answer.

“...Your auto-pilot is set for the hangars, Captain. What sort of fool do you take me for? Where is the rest of your squadron?!” the officer pressed, his patience wearing thin.

“Captain?!”

She knew this whole farce was over before it began.

Onboard the Vehement, the comms officer signaled to one of his superiors. “Prepare the tractor beam.”

Suddenly, Sumireko felt a great rumbling inside the cockpit. However, this wasn’t a result of being pulled inside the tractor beam...

Sumireko watched as large groups of warships emerged just outside the First Order fleet, and out of them came droves of smaller ships. A curtain of red laserfire sped its way toward the fleet of First Order Star Destroyers, and in a panic, they returned fire with their own green lasers. In a mere moment, the skies above this planet had become a warzone.

...Now was a better time than ever to kick this girl into high gear!

“Let’s. Get. Out. Of. Here!” Sumireko hammered out as she kept pressing buttons on the dashboard until the auto-pilot disengaged. She gripped the throttle in front of her and pressed the button on back, causing the Nazi starship to lurch back as it fired a pair of proton torpedoes out into empty space. After finding one of the ship’s weapons completely by accident, Sumireko shoved the throttle forward, causing the ship to blitz past the Star Destroyer at an alarming rate. She felt her body lift out of her seat as the momentum pushed her back while holding the throttle forward. They were right on a course for the Dog Star, which was pretty far away from the ongoing battle. Who cared about the hangars at this point? If she could just fly past the Dog Star altogether, she could escape without a scratch...

“I want at least one starfighter on that straggler! We will have no deserters.” the honour-bound commander of the Vehement demanded as he turned his attention to the larger battle at hand.

As the metal spikes of the Dog Star’s exterior grew larger in the windshield, Sumireko heard a loud shrieking coming from behind. Glancing at her rear-view mirror, she spotted a four-pronged fighter quickly coming in attack position.

41CBB01C-68EA-4821-94A0-C3D94A824A38.jpeg
Sumireko swore in the name of all the gods she believed in as she hit the accelerator as hard as she could, hoping that Minako would do something to shake the fighter off their tail.

Sumireko pulled up sharply to avoid colliding into the giant space station and sped parallel to the surface instead. Miraculously, they hadn’t erupted into a great ball of fire...yet. The TIE Interceptor, however, was still in hot pursuit as it began firing its high-pitched green laser bolts at them.

”I’ve got it! Uh...I’ll try spinning! That’s a good trick!” Sumireko declared as she put the spaceship into a sickening barrel roll.

Sumireko’s spinning ship dove under an oncoming archway, badly scraping the top in the process. Their skilled assailant showed no such signs of misfortune, passing through the archway safely before following up with a clean hit on the right side of the shieldless starfighter.

The high-schooler broke into a stream of cold sweat as she heard the roar of her ship when the blast collided. It began leaning to the right, dipping dangerously close to the surface and their certain end. A large pane of grey glass was approaching up ahead—the throne room of the Führer himself, unbeknownst to her.

The TIE shot clear through one of the engines, and as it fizzed out, the Nazi fighter completely gave up on its remaining life. The young, selfish high-school girl clenched her eyes and did her best to put a psychic shield around herself in the few moments left, trying to at least save her own skin.

"HALT! DO NOT MOVE!" A Squad of Daleks led by the Dalek Supreme entered the room, "WHILE HITLER FAILED TO WIN THE WAR! THE DALEKS WILL BE VICTORIOUS!"

Just before the Daleks could open fire on our heroes, a Nazi spacecraft cashes into them, destroying the threat.

"This is good, right? Some of us could fly this shuttle out of here!" Marie tried hopefully, though she changed her disposition after taking a closer look, "...It's trashed, isn't it?"

Sumireko crawled out of the mangled cockpit, her head still woozy from the sudden stop. Somehow, she was still conscious enough to get what was going, although she had lost her usual aura of self-proclaimed “coolness”.

After just taking a cursory glance at Danger 5 and their uncanny friends, she couldn’t help but laugh lackadaisically. “Looks like...we’ve got...quite the crossover here. Ehehe,” she mumbled as she stood up.

Her eyes swept over to the scrapped Nazi daleks, and...

Sumireko squinted her eyes. “Wait...Hitler’s dead?”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Last edited:

• --Kamen Rider Build--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Bixir Bixir

Just before the Kamen Rider could actually shift his gun back into a drill sword, the purple assailant caught up to him and forced a knee onto his helmet. His free arm unintentionally attaching something onto the Prowler's side due to recoil. Just afterwards, the purple assailant disappeared in a pile of smoke after stating to never cross Maggia, leaving the Yakuza to wonder what he was talking about. Perhaps now's the time for him to explain the gist situation.

"I'm surprised you haven't heard of them, considering what has happened..." The Kamen Rider expressed his shock to the Yakuza before giving an explanation. "They're a criminal organization that is best described as a Superhuman mafia. They're responsible for the death of All For One a few days ago, and as far as I know, they're targeting the League of Villains."

Last edited by a moderator:

• “Well...I guess you could say he got filled with lead there.” Mika replied as he pointed at Hitler's corpse “Unless he somehow came back as a zombie or god or something. Still,who're you guys?”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Bixir Bixir

Last edited:

HITLER'S THRONE ROOM WITHIN THE DOG STAR
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Bixir Bixir

"Grandfather, those girls just saved us from the Daleks," little Suzy tugged on her grandfather's sleeve as she egearly pointed at the two confused girls.

"That they did, Susan," Dr. Who patted his granddaughter on the head, like any sweet grandfather would with a smile that said 'At least I'm not dead!'

"That's enough dillydallying," Tucker interjected himself into the conversation, "We better get off of this Nazi Station before Chruchill's boys blow it to kingdom come!"

"Tucker's right, Doctor," Claire walked up to the elderly man, "I take it that your companion found your Tardis?"

"Well, yes..." Dr. Who then began to explain a bunch of technobabble about how the Tardis can now transport itself to them, thanks to a device that he gave Ian awhile ago.

<"And you trusted him with that?"> McKenzie couldn't fathom the concept of entrusting a very important item to someone like Ian.

"Yes, indeed I do," Dr. Who reassured McKenzie.

Just then a blue Police Box materialized in the Throne Room.

"See, Ian's about as competent as any of you," Barbara defended her choice of a boyfriend.

Churchill looked through a pair a binoculars to discover that Danger 5 have indeed disabled the Dog Star's defenses, "By the Queen, they've done it!"

The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom turned to the Mech Pilots who are ready to destroy the Dog Star at any moment, "All right boys, it's time to give them hell!"

Sumireko took a little breather. It’s a good thing this motley crew of soldiers didn’t have their guns trained on her and Minako—she really wasn’t in the mood for a fight right now, unlike the usual attitude of the people hailing from a land starting with “Gen” and ending in “okyo”.

"...He was alive?" She muttered in surprise, unsure of what's going on. "Wait, I mean, what's going on here?" she asked, turning to a seemingly dangerous squad made of 5(and a half) people.

Sumireko could only shrug halfheartedly at her partner-in-crime’s question. Truth be told, after getting a good look at the messy scene in front of them, she could safely say she had been in weirder situations before.

“Still,who're you guys?”

“Sumireko Usami, a real-world psychic,” she introduced as she re-adjusted her battered hat, gaining back some of her usual attitude of grandeur in the process.

Just then, a blue Police Box materialized in the Throne Room.

No way...

Sumireko eagerly pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. If the Sun had been shining through the window, there almost certainly would have been a heavy amount of glint coming from the geek’s glasses. With an unusual amount of confidence, she pointed at the TARDIS.

“This is the police booth that travels through time and space, right? Can it take us away from the battle? I’m not ready to be blasted into space dust anytime soon!” Sumireko declared, putting her laser-sharp focus on the elderly gentleman and ignoring anyone else.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Last edited:

• Dr. Who was taken aback by Sumireko's knowledge of his Tardis, "Uh... Yes... You are indeed right, young lady."

The Tardis' door opened to reveal is surprisingly roomy interior. Dr. Who and his companions were the first ones to enter the Tardis.

"Everyone, let's get in before the Station explodes!" Tucker lead the group to the Tardis.

--Minako Arisato--
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

'Guess we did...' Minako thought to herself bashfully as the child that accompanied a gentlemanly old man claimed that their entrance is what saved the group from certain destruction.

Soon, a blue police box appeared seemingly out of nowhere in which the old man asked for them to enter. It reminds her of a certain blue door that only she can enter and see, but now's probably not the time to think about that since the one of the 5-man group said that this place would be shot down soon enough.

Minako wastes no time following the gentleman's instruction and enters the Tardis...

• Outside the Dog Star
    The two of them strapped in and ready to enter the Dog Star,Setsuna and Heero simply replied:

“Roger.”

Piloting the aircrafts they were given, they flew into the Dog Star via the ears,maneuving through the inner architectural designs of the "station". It was finally time to end this.

In the Dog Star
    Mika,Orga and Hush,along with the rest of the group,entered TARDIS. If what Sumireko said was true,then this telephone booth may their current only way out.

Sure is a strange day today....

Setsuna and Heero were both maneuving their aircrafts through the inner architectural design of the Dog Star. With every structure in sight threatening to damage their ride,both of them were secretly glad that Biscuit had gave them some advice in piloting the planes. This was different than piloting their mobile suits to an extent.

Remebering about the group in the Dog Star,Setsuna contacted Mika using the device both of them were given before the infiltration.

“We're headed for the power regulator now. Mikazuki Augus,what is your status?”

“In some telephone booth-thingy that's about to take me and the others out of the multilated dog-head.”

“Telephone Booth...?”

“I'll talk later once we're out. See you guys later.”

“Understood.”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Bixir Bixir

Last edited by a moderator:
ZOEY JACKSON
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $300
Abilities

• BEEP. BEEP. ROBOT PHYSIOLOGY.
  • Programming and engineering.
Status
Perfectly fine!
C:\sys\inittest.exe

EXCEL Corporation Processor 21300 PHz , Processor Bus: 1 THz , L2 Cache: 1 TB

Copyright (C) 2018-2025 ADAM Robotics

Initializing Excel(R) Boot Agent EE v2.3.15
PXE 6.3 Build 012 (WfM 6.0), RPL V5.00

Starting IMMORTAL ...

I awaken. First full day with the gang, huh? Well, yeah, but I've already made mistakes that could either be legitimate, or just me worrying too much, and therefore, nonexistant. I almost let my comic book knowledge slip through, and my attempt to retract that made people think I'm not from America, but rather some place else. Welp, too late now, because the Marvels, or Shazams? ...Suspected that I'm from Egypt, but hopefully I can change that. I also hope I can change Gio's suspicion of me, but my concerns from before are the same here. Now, granted either may not work, but I just hope I can.

As for whether or not I should reveal that I am a robot? Well, I mean, some superheroes I've read of, or even watched onscreen, might've had a run in with one at some point in their lives, but I don't know if either of them have come in contact with one. Now, there's the possibility that they would be shocked if they happen to see that I'm not human, but. I have read of their plights against the likes of the Seven Deadly Sins, Black Adam, and Isis. However, I don't think I can say anything about those Gio and Lavi guys, but maybe for Dante, since I saw him fight demons in a video I saw a while ago. Because of that, I'll assume that they might not take the revelation and accept it, at least at this moment of time.

Now, what do I do? My energy and coolant gauges are still high, so, no need to do anything about that, for now. Oh well. I'll just wait until the rest wake up.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (Owner) Haz. Haz. (Giorno) Crenando Crenando (Captain Marvel/Junior, GM) June Verles June Verles (Lavi) Birdsie Birdsie (Dante)

The stranger's mind drifted to other things as they started off down the street. As he suspected, this part of Gotham was a ghost town, even at this hour. That suited him just fine. There wouldn't be any other unexpected surprises.

"Is that what you think? You consider yourself a metal hunter?" He cocked his head ever slightly at Zero, studying him beneath his helmet. "And what do you make of me?"

• Thanks for the mess....whoever that guy is....I should get Akiyama,Saejima and Date to Dr. Emoto. I'll get the damages repaired after dropping them there.

------------------------------------------------
    Updated Objective:
    Get Akiyama,Saejima and Date to Dr. Emoto
    -So much for planning to track down Amon....
    -------------------------------------------------

Just as he was about to carry Akiyama and Date,another person came in,this time a familiar face (to Kiryu that is) instead of another guy looking to fight. The "Parasite of Kamurocho" noticed the damage in the bar, and then Kiryu himself.
    tanimura.jpg

Masayoshi Tanimura
    "Community Safety Division Officer"

“Sheesh....the hell happened here,Kiryu?”

The man asked as he entered the bar, ignoring Kamen Rider Build and Batgirl while approaching Kiryu.

“I'll explain later,can you carry Saejima to Emoto Clinic?”

Both of their eyes on the big guy,the newcomer shrugged.

“No promises that it'll be simple for me though. I'm not as tough as you are after all.” Carrying Saejima onto his back (with difficulty) while Kiryu is carrying both Date and Akiyama on each shoulder,Tanimura opened the backdoor and both of them carried the casualties out of the bar.

I'll ask what does this Batgirl want with me later. I got more important things to worry about.

Bixir Bixir Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• As the Allied Planes began their assault on the Dog Star, Dr. Who scrambled to get the Tardis to bring them to safety. Sadly however the Tardis refused to start up.

"Those blasted Daleks!" Dr. Who slammed his hand on the console, "They cut the wires!"

While everyone began to panic, Tucker quickly dove under the Tardis console in attempt to fix the Tardis' wiring and after a rather getting violently shocked by the Tardis' circuits the console went back online.

Dr. Who quickly began to set the Tardis' course to safety. Everyone was relieved by this and grateful that they're not all going die. Claire on the other hand was more concerned for Tucker's rather manly attempt to save everyone.

Claire cradled Tucker's body in her arms and begged, "Tucker! Oh, not now! Tucker!" Claire leaned in and passionately gave him a kiss that miraculously and seemingly brought him back to life.

"Right, so we're not dead yet?" Tucker expressed his glee of not being dead by returning the kiss to Claire.

MARS

In an instant, the Tardis finally landed on solid ground and away from the Dog Star that exploded.

Everyone cheered as at long last the war was finally over but they soon find out their celebration was rather premature for evil lurked just behind them.

"EXTERMINATE!"

In a flash, Pierre was shot down by a lone Dalek and just as sudden as the Dalek's attack on Pierre had happened, the Colonel teleported into the scene.

"Sit Down!" the Colonel shouted at the Dalek before he shot it with his sit down gun. The Dalek exploded into a thousand pieces and allowed the Colonel to run to the side of a dying Pierre.

Pierre laid dying on the ground as the rest of the team surrounded their friend, "It is the end, my friends," Pierre then extended his hand over to a rather odd pair, "but the moment has been prepared for."

Skeleton and Snowman.jpg
    A Skeleton and a Snowman materialized before the group and slowly but surely made their way towards Pierre.

Claire gasped as saw the mysterious beings again, "It's the Skeleton and the Snowman!" she pointed out the obvious yet again. "They were Pierre all along!" she claimed as they walked even closer to Pierre.

"How do you know that?" Tucker questioned Claire, who shrugged in response.

The Skeleton and Snowman walked into Pierre and all three were consumed by a bright light. Once the light dimmed, Pierre changed his appearance, his skin was darker and he had a short afro.
    2nd Pierre.png
    The newly reborn Pierre smiled before he sat up and announced to the group, "I AM ALL RIGHT, MY FRIENDS!"

The Team celebrated the Joyous rebirth of Pierre.

Suddenly, an outrageously yellow-skinned man with four fingers walked into the scene, "Let's all go out for some frosty chocolate milkshakes!"

databank_dexsdiner_01_169_fc7c33e9.jpeg
    Everyone, including the Squid Kid that briefly turned Nazi, were there enjoying the celebration of the end of the war.

The Colonel tapped his cocktail glass with a butter knife to get everyone's attention, "Ladies and gentlemen, I know we're just here for the drinks so I'll be brief."

The People at the award ceremony chuckled at the Colonel's joke.

"I'm only joking of course, except for Ewan McGregor, he is just here for the drinks!" the Colonel continued.

Ewan McGregor smiled at the Colonel's acknowledgement and raised a glass to him.

"We're all here to honor the finest group of soldiers I had under my command and their tag-a-long friends... I salute you," the Colonel expressed his deep and unwavering gratitude to all those at attendance, "And now I have the formalities of handing over the formalities to the President of the World, Signore Molto Importante."

Everyone applauded as a man with a sash that read 'IL PRESIDENTE' and a swimsuit model walked into the scene, <"Tonight we recognize these soldiers for single-handedly ending the war. For this, I persent to them the key to the world!">

The model handed over to the newly regenerated Pierre an incredibly large key, "Looks like we're gonna have to get this cut, huh?" Pierre quipped

Everyone chuckled at the quip.
    Danger 5 Thumbs Up Colonel.gif
    "And now we dance!" The President of the World declared as everyone started to dance and party like it's 1999.

Claire and Tucker shared a slow dance while Pierre danced with the President's Daughter.

Jackson however was sitting by himself at the Diner's Bar until he saw Ilsa conversing with the President, Ilsa beckoned him to come and join her. Jackson's American mind told him that was his chance to get into Second base and possibly Third base with Ilsa, the American took a shot of his drink before he realized it, Ilsa was making out with the President which dropped Jackson into a deep dark abyss of despair.
    Danger 5 The Zone.gif
    A Well-Dressed man with a goatee appeared within the black void, he was still smoking his cigarette as always.

"Do you smell like you've been to a fight with a Trash Compactor Monster?" asked the commercial Narrator, "Got a hot date with the leader of the Rebel Alliance and you haven't taken a shower after a trip to Mos Eisley? Try new BlasTech Deodorant, made from the finest sand in the Galaxy."

The Man pulled out deodorant in the shape of a blaster and began applying it to his armpit in spite of the fact that he's still wearing a jacket. The Man then puffed out smoke from his cigarette.

"BlasTech Deodorant, the new Force against your dark side."

SPECIAL THANKS TO Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Moonsie Moonsie Malkav Malkav Crenando Crenando Haz. Haz. Thawne Thawne SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Donder172 Donder172 Iowa Iowa Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE DANGER 5 ARCS
    Danger 5 Kill Hitler 3.gif
    MONTHS LATER...

A mysterious man walked into a popping night club, and walked up to the Bartender. "I would like to speak to the manager," the man demanded.

"No, the Manager does not want to speak to you," the Bartender denied the man's request.
    Danger 5 Post Credits.gif

Last edited:
--Kamen Rider Build--
Bixir Bixir SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

The Kamen Rider agreed, especially after hearing about what they did to All For One, he knew that they'll be a bigger threat if they go after any bigger criminal organization.

"There are many Kamen Riders in the world, so I go by Build. Kamen Rider Build, as in, to build or to form." The Kamen rider, Build corrected, "Also yeah, I just got one prepped up yesterday." The Kamen Rider told the Batgirl as she asked about his hideout. "But I got to ask you to go there off-costume. The entrance is in a public institution. I'm sure they'll get suspicious when Gotham City's very own Batgirl suddenly showed up in the academy, right?" He asked rhetorically as he took out his phone to check if his little device worked.

Yes, the thing that Build had put in the purple assailant's back is a tracking device, albeit one untested. He checked if it worked, soon coming to a realization that it didn't, for the phone couldn't even locate the signal of the damn thing. There were blips, but it's all over the kingdom. Either the assailant had a jammer around him at all times, or he found out and crushed it. Either way, it would pose a bit of a problem.

"Drat, that'll put tracking off the table..." Build muttered to himself before placing his phone on his belt's side as he soon noticed the Yakuza leaving with the casualties. He believes it's best that the Yakuza don't get their hands involved in any of this, considering that it might cost dozens of lives in the process. . .

Marie ~ T.A.R.D.I.S.

"It's..." Marie stared at the insides of the little blue box, bewildered, "It's got a whole world inside of it?!" That was a rather non-standard response, wasn't it? Despite the little inkling's question, she seemed to handle the situation pretty well, quipping quietly to herself, "I feel Octarian tech has prepared me quite well, actually..." She followed the group closely inside, and ogled at all the wires and beams and machinery all about on the inside. Unfortunately, some of those wires were apparently not where they were supposed to be, as the Doctor was simply unable to get it to work.

Pierre came to the rescue, however, as he fiddled aimlessly with the wires underneath the big console in the middle. He took a serious-looking shock, one which Marie flinched at, but got the thing working. It looked pretty serious, and Claire seemed to agree. She went to him, and kissed him back to life. Or consciousness, Marie wasn't sure if he had actually died or not. Whatever had happened, she leaned against the railing of the raised platform around the console (or something else, depending on the TARDIS's iteration...) and took a sigh of relief. It was over now.

~ MARS ~

The... place they were in, it shook for a moment, and Marie fell over, onto her face. It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would on the way down, but it still stung a little. She got up, shaking her head, "What happened?" Though based on the reactions of everyone else- mainly, walking out the way they came- she figured something caught their attention on the Dog Star. So she followed them back out of the little blue box. Boy, was she mistaken!

Outside was Los Alba! The place they were at before the Dog Star showed up and they had to blow it up! "Woah, how did you do that?! How did you get it from up there," she pointed to the exploding dog structure in the sky, "to all the way down here?!" She was veritably ignored, however, as a group of space cylinders attacked! One took a shot and killed Pierre without hesitation, but they were then taken out a bird-man's very powerful shotgun. Danger 5 rejoiced at the bird man, calling him the Colonel. He had just... appeared. From nowhere. It was confusing.

Two more new figures appeared, a skeleton and a snowman. Claire exclaimed that they had been Pierre "all along," as if she knew these figures as well. Tucker was skeptical of her claim, but the skeleton and the snowman, surely enough, joined with Pierre, and he came back to life. A little different from how she remembered him, but the group was too busy celebrating their victory over the Nazis. So, not wanting to be left out, Marie followed them into a bar.

Agent 3 ~ Mars

After spending a few months brooding in the sewers, the agent had had enough of the overly dramatic, and edgy life they were leading. A few hours after receding to the sewers, Agent 3 had changed their ink color, from green to orange. They felt the tacky color suited them better, for some reason. It was a sporadic change, and might have had something to do with that damn telephone hijacking their brain again. Perhaps it would pass, perhaps this had become their ink color now. Who knew, other than the Great Zapfish? Perhaps nobody.

They came above-ground and found they weren't even in Fawcedo any more. How did that happen? They weren't questioning it. They simply walked into the nearest little building, and found it was a bar. After haggling for a while, the agent managed to get an alcoholic drink, and they sat down in a corner, sipping at it menacingly. It was actually really good, and was a breath of fresh air compared to the food they were getting in the sewer. Not fun. As the agent was sipping their drink, they heard the door open, and multiple patrons coming in.

They stood up and looked behind them, to get a better look at the new patrons to the bar.

c37087de5b3dc1b5091fab1e9d83fc7c.jpg

Many of the people were unfamiliar, with a few exceptions. There was Danger 5, surprisingly. Tucker, Claire, Ilsa, and Jackson. And a new guy, which the four were treating like Pierre. Strange. The Colonel was there too, and he was making an announcement. They had defeated the Nazis! Agent 3 remembered that they had chased Hitler in Stark Tower, then to Fawcedo with his Nazi dinosaurs, where presumably Danger 5 dealt with Commander Tartar as well. Since that was about the time the mind-altering ooze stopped working. They were mildly thankful for that, in all honesty.

One figure was startlingly familiar, however. She was just a smidgen taller than the agent themself, and had her hair in a bow. It was reminiscent of simpler times, which put the subtlest of smiles onto the agent's face. She seemed more than a little confused, but as always, she took the strange circumstances in stride. The agent raised an eyebrow, and waved to the fellow agent. "Marie," they said, "hello again."

"A-AGENT THREE?! So it's true?" she responded, running up to the agent, hugging them for a moment before saying, "You're a sight for sore eyes. I've had quite the day. Why are you talking, by the way? You normally never talk!" "Thought I'd change something up, since we're not in Inkopolis any more." "And why are you orange? Normally you're a grassy green." "Long story short, Tartar came back, and mind-controlled me. I felt a change of color would fit, afterwards."

The two hugged for another moment, before the agent quieted again. They pointed to the counter, gesturing to the plethora of drinks available.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod and, uhh, anyone else in there.)

Danger 5 - Part 4

• All was fun on Christmas Eve, in the shopping malls of London. In spite of the rather tone deaf caroler, all were so full of Holiday Spirit that none were too bothered by it.

A Mall Santa sat upon his Christmas Throne, as he beckoned the children to come and tell him what they wanted for Christmas... even if it was a Cybernetic Gun-Arm. One individual who was also busy with his own Christmas shopping was Colonel Chestbridge.
    Danger 5 Christmas Shopping.gif
    The Colonel shook his head at the small child who continued to ask for even more ridiculous Christmas gifts. All was fine until, the sudden appearance of a menacing man in an ugly Christmas sweater who menacingly glared at the Colonel and then followed a familiar menacing chuckle... The Chuckle of one Otto Skorzeny, better known as Carlos Mendez. The Nazi Ninja also wore an ugly Christmas Sweater for the occasion. And as if things couldn't get worse for the Colonel...
    Danger 5 The Christmas Trap.gif
    <"Merry Christmas, Colonel Chestbridge!"> the Mall Santa spoke in perfect German to reveal himself as none other than Adolf Hitler, seemingly back from the dead!

"How did you survive, you kraut Bastard!?" The Colonel agressively asked the still living Hitler.

<"A Christmas Miracle,"> Hitler mockingly answered the Colonel's question, <"It took a long time to find you, Chestbridge.">

The Colonel eyed the men who had him trapped, "Uh, Let's all just sit down and talk things out."

"NEIN!" Hitler refused the Colonel's offer of a sit down chat, in spite of already sitting down.

The Colonel pulled out his sit-down gun, "I SAID 'SIT DOWN'!" and fired at the bespectacled Nazi and then at ol' Adolf. but before he could fire at Carlos, the Wolf-Man of the SS fired his Uzi at the Colonel, which brought the decorated military man down. Adolf recovered from the Colonel's sit-down gun thanks to a bulletproof vest he wore under his Santa outfit. The Colonel refused to die on his stomach like this and crawled to the Christmas tree and turned to face his assailants.

The Uzi-Wielding Mall Santa Hitler, flanked by Carlos Mendez, menacingly walked towards the dying Colonel.

"Danger 5 will hunt you down, you motherfu--" the Colonel spat at Hitler and Carlos with his dying breath before they open fired at him with their Uzis.
    Danger 5 Death.gif
    With their mission successful, Hitler and Carlos disappeared into the shadow of the night.
    Danger 5 Intro 2.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back