• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Maya Echo Visari
2390126-amarectv-recording20131120-010654-echostandinglookingdownlighttoright.png

She eyed Rin and nodded "She's right, we are in a place named Metropolis" as she turned her face to look over at the newcomer "I'm assuming you are new as well, because I arrived here not too long before you, kid." She looked over Sora and frowned. It was going to be a long trip.
AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Birdsie Birdsie Verite Verite

Last edited:
Danger 5 - Part 3

• Danger 5 The Last Reich.gif
    THE MOON

"Hamond to Allied Command, I'd like to say that the moon can get Pay-Per-View, over..." Justin Hamond, an astronaut, reported to Allied Command, "Don't know why you need me to spend the whole summer here to find that out..."

"We sent you there, Hamond to report any Nazi activity there," an Intel officer told him over his receiver.

"Listen, after what happened in Fawcedo, I wouldn't be surprised if Adolf didn't just ended himself over it... Guy lost his whole operation to a freakin' worm..."

"Can you take your job seriously, Hamond?" the Intel officer replied back.

"Fine, I'll heading to the blue side of the moon, to check" the astronaut said as he continued his trek.

"Thank you," the Intel officer was delighted to hear that the astronaut was going to take matters seriously... Sadly delight turned to terror, "Hamond! our scans say there's someone behind you!" the Intel officer warned the astronaut.

"Oh come on, guys... I've been here for a whole month and there's no one else besides me and..."
    Danger 5 Space Nazis.gif
    "Oh, there is someone behind me..." the astronaut said as the Space Nazi aimed his gun at him.
    Danger 5 Space Nazi fires.gif
    "THE LAST REICH"
    Danger Manor.gif
    Danger 5 were celebrating their victory over the Nazis and the Monster Society with sushi given to them by the mayor of Fawcedo.

"You know," Jackson said as he held a piece of sushi in his hand, "I think we all learned a valuable lesson from our last mission."

"And what would that be, Jackson? Claire asked the American.

"The only good kind of squid," Jackson gave a sly smirk, "Is the one you can eat."

The team burst out in laughter at Jackson's joke.

<"Cheers!"> a clearly drunk Ilsa said as she raised her sushi cocktail.

"Cheers!" the rest of her teammates returned her gesture in kind.
    --<No Squids where harmed in the making of this post>--
    "Boys and girls, orders are in," came the every so familiar voice of Colonel Chestbridge.

"Colonel! Do you wish to eat sushi with us?" Pierre gave the Colonel an open invitation to their makeshift sushi bar.

"I'll just have the calamari rolls, if you don't mind," the Colonel said as Pierre suddenly offered him the calamari rolls that the Colonel so desired, "Thank you."

"Now then," The Colonel started the projector slideshow, "Allied Command has sent us new Intel," the slide depicted a space station in the shape of a swastika. Claire then interrupted Chestbridge.

"What are the Nazi doing in outer space?" Claire asked.

"Claire, tell me how many how many fingers am I holding up," Chestbridge showed Claire a clenched fist which made Claire shut up. The Colonel then continued on to the next slide, "While we don't know what exactly the Nazis are doing up there our best bet is that it has something to do with this mysterious device that a local hermit has knowledge of," Chestbridge casually tossed a deactivated laser sword to the team. "This laser sword contains the coordinates of the hermit's location... Your mission is to rendezvous with this hermit and find out what the hell are the Nazis doing in up there in Space..."
    Danger 5 Kill Hitler 5.gif

Last edited:
--Akira Kurusu and the Phantom Crew--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"There's no objections then." Akira said, standing up. "We'll go to Mementos and change the Kingpin's heart; Richard Fisk." He and his friends soon took out his as he went down the attic and out of the Cafe. The group then headed for a particular train station, one far beyond this reality...

The world of the cognition. The world where the heart is shaped. Where people's desires and thoughts surface as tangible objects. Yes, the very world where the Phantom Thieves reign supreme...

The Metaverse
9ac5919a8785cc11f9f463e11c936380f5fec6ed_hq.jpg

• MementosIcon.png
    MEMENTOS
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    P5_Morgana_car_form.png
    The Phantom Thieves drove through the winding railways of Mementos in search of Richard Fisk's shadow.

"Guys, just a random thought," Ryuji spoke up to break the silence, "What if Richard Fisk isn't the new Kingpin?"

"What do you mean?" Makoto asked out of curiosity.

"Like, Don't you guys think it's weird for a guy as power as him not having a palace of his own?" Ryuji expounded on his question.

"Perhaps his heart isn't as distorted as we think," Morgana pointed out.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Ryuji said as he reclined on his seat.

• latest
    The glowing projectile going towards them was so sudden, the two sisters instictively dodged opposite from each other. Ram shot a look at her sister, as if she was saying, You think we can fight them solo without activating our HDD form? Rom would then look at Ram and gave her an unsure nod, saying, Sure, if you want. But I don't think so. Unfortunately, Ram didn't seem to get her sister's last thought sentence. The small pink girl, with a serious look on her face, charged towards the currently armored Ryuuga, and she jumped up, trying to smash his head like Blanc's skill, Getter Ravine.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Callie and Pearl

"If you can't talk, can you take us to who sent you here?" Pearl inquired. She wanted answers, dammit! And these robots being here simply raised more questions! Though, Pearl noted, Callie was doing just fine patting robots and simply having a good time. Sometimes Pearl envied that kid. So innocent and playful, Callie was. And here Pearl was learning it wasn't just a stageplay. Callie actually is the most innocent thing Pearl's ever seen.

Meanwhile, Callie was in her own little world, vastly preoccupied with fulfilling her purpose as the robot-dog petter. It was just too cute! Pearl was talking to the other two, but it didn't seem important, at least not as important as petting robot dogs. They were so cute with their bright pallets and their little legs and their cutesy eyes. Callie turned to look at Pearl again, it seemed she was taking charge. She really did want answers, didn't she? Well, wherever she went, Callie would be happy to follow.

( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod heccin writer's block has me by the neck)

--Ryuga Banjou(Cross-Z Dragon) Vs. Ram--
takki takki Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

At the sight of the two separating, Ryuga took out the Black Charred Bottle used for his Cross-Z Magma transformation and slammed it onto the Magma Knuckle, which was hanging on one of the bottle slots on the side of his belt.

Bottle Burn!

Just as he did so, he spotted Ram charging at him, prompting Ryuga to toss the sword to the side and rotate the lever until she jumped up, causing him to take out the Magma Knuckle and slammed his fist onto the button on the front, causing the heat to spike up, signalled by the sounds of bubbling and a rad guitar riff emitting from the knuckle as he lunged towards the airborne Ram, a small, Dragon energy construct coiling around his arm and on his fist right behind the knuckle.

Screenshot_2018-09-04-20-57-51-44.png
READY?! GO!!

Volcanic Knuckle!/Dragonic Finish!

Ryuga launched an uppercut at the down striking staff, prompting the two attacks to clash with a strong parry--With Ryuga's Magma Knuckle emitting a mixture of red and blue flames with a tint of purple, the Dragon construct shooting itself upwards as if to pounce on it's prey...

--Stella Vs. Rom--

IMG_20180904_190853.jpg
Following Rom and Ram's separation, Stella immediately had her Cannon morph into another weapon entirely, a bright blue light engulfed the cannon as she aimed it at Rom like a rifle. As soon as the ligjt desipitate's, Stella peered into the scope and pulled the trigger. The shot was instantaneous--no sign of the bullet leaving the muzzle, or rather, was there any bullet to begin with? No, it was more of a hyper-focused electromagnetic laser beam with the thickness of that of a needle. She'd mostly use this to immobilize robots and aliens temporarily. To stun them, for lack of a better term.

Whether or not it actually hit is up to chance, since soon after shooting it, she took out a black metal blade and lunged herself at the child, her left eye burning blue fire as she swung her sword in a full curved motion.

• Danger 5 The Last Reich.jpg
    EN ROUTE TO RENDEZVOUS POINT
    Danger 5 Danger Plane.gif
    "Don't you all think it's rather odd that the laser sword also acted as a map here," Claire said wondered as she examined the laser sword closely.

"Well, back when I was a teacher," Pierre chimed in as he began to weave a tale of college youth, "Students laser swords to pass secret messages around, usually they're just jokes about my friend's father."

"Wow, how riveting..." Tucker rolled his eyes.

THE TAMICO RESORT PRIVATE ISLAND CABANNA

They finally arrive at a secluded island to find the mysterious hermit that has vital information on the Nazis latest plot for universal conquest.

Pierre was the first to set foot on the island, the European man scanned the area, "Hm, you know... if this place actually gets some sun... this place would make a nice resort."

<"The Beaches in Siberia are like this already,"> Ilsa shrugged and chuckled at how the drab weather reminded her of her homeland.

"I assume that Hermit fellow must be here somewhere... It is a small island," Tucker said before he noticed a random vagrant standing by the cliff, "You there! Do you know anything about the Nazis?"

"Yes..." the vagrant said before he turned around to face the crew.
    tumblr_o59wz8GTbz1spqzd4o1_500.gif
    Pierre's eyes widen when the stranger revealed himself to the team.

"Luke?" Pierre said with astonishment.

"Chinzano!" Luke said with a smile as he walked up to Pierre and hugged him.

"It has been a very long time, my friend... I haven't seen you since-" Pierre said before Luke cut him off.

"The Academy?" Luke finished Pierre's sentence, "So, what brings you all to my summer home?"

Pierre handed over Luke's laser sword, "Your laser sword brought us here..."

"Chinzano, it's called a Lightsaber... You should know this," Luke raised an eyebrow at Pierre's lack of knowledge.

"So you know why the Nazis are up in space?" Tucker asked the Jedi Master.

Luke merely nodded in response to Tucker's query, "Come with me... I'll have McKenzie set you guys up with something to eat... 'Cause it's a long story..."

"McKenzie is here too?" Pierre was surprised to hear another familiar name from his younger years, "It really is the academy."

• latest
    Ram didn't have time to dodge, so she braced herself to block Ryuuga's strong attack, she flew a dozen meters away from him and she hit the wall of the stadium on her back. Fortunately, it wasn't that strong, but visible scratches would be seen on her face and on her arms. She looked at Ryuuga with an irritated smile. "Seems like I've underestimated him..." She muttered. Rom would then lost focus on her opponent, and she looked at her sister worryingly. "Ram!" But when she faced her opponent, she impulsively dodged the fast and silent laser bullet that barely missed her with just a fraction of an inch. Rom would then rush to help Ram, clearly losing her focus on her opponent.

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    PLANEPTUNE COLOSSEUM
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod takki takki AbominableTouma AbominableTouma
    The Live crowd loudly booed Stella and Ryuga for their ruthlessness. The audience hurled insults of "YOU SUCK!" "YOU LOOK STUPID!" and worse of all they tossed some garbage at them.

"Looks like Stella and Ryuga's strategy earned them the ire of the fans," Percy Watson noted as the crowd continued to heckle Stella and Ryuga.

"While it might not be a popular move, Percy, you have to admire their determination to win," Nigel McGuiness defended the almost Tommaso Ciampa levels of abhorrent cruelty by Stella and Ryuga.

Ram didn't have time to dodge, so she braced herself to block Ryuuga's strong attack, she flew a dozen meters away from him and she hit the wall of the stadium on her back. Fortunately, it wasn't that strong, but visible scratches would be seen on her face and on her arms. She looked at Ryuuga with an irritated smile. "Seems like I've underestimated him..." She muttered. Rom would then lost focus on her opponent, and she looked at her sister worryingly. "Ram!" But when she faced her opponent, she impulsively dodged the fast and silent laser bullet that barely missed her with just a fraction of an inch. Rom would then rush to help Ram, clearly losing her focus on her opponent.

"Rom's checking on her younger twin to see if she's okay," Percy communicated the events to the viewers at home.

"It's going to be a costly move on her part," Mauro added, "They may need go HDD before this match is over."

Marcus Wright

KDKEwJ1.png

-New Gotham City-

Marcus walked among the city's sidewalks just being impressed by seeing actual buildings again. In his place, it was extremely rare for any part of a building left standing after Judgment day and what the war against the machines did. This place seemed way too quiet for his liking. He was just a ex-criminal walking the streets not looking for trouble but just trying to figure out where he was.

• "Lexcorp cameras lagging? Kid, now I know you're lying... You kids better come with us."

"If it's all the same to you..." Sumireko began, trying to excuse herself from whatever was going on here.

Wait. Was she really about to make herself more suspicious, even after they had caught her lying in the act? She grumbled internally, but decided that being taken in for questioning would be the path of least resistance. They'd probably release her after learning she couldn't be a corporate spy, or something. Right?

Why can't I just wake up now?

"I, I, uh, sure. Why not?" the schoolgirl stammered, her options seemingly exhausted. She'd follow wherever security was going to take her and this other girl—Minako—she was stuck with.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• --Ryuga Banjou || Stella--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts takki takki AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Ryuga clicked his tongue as he slowly approached the CPU Candidate as she got up from the attack. Honestly, he expected more from them, seeing as they're supposed to inherit the CPU's position in power. He was soon stopped by a random tin can bopping him in the helmet.

"Eh?" Ryuga, dumbfounded, glanced to the audience, who were now insulting them for giving it their all. Shortly after, it turned to hell, as the audience began to throw various random items at him. Mostly tomatoes and the usual trash, so it didn't really affect him. He soon shrugged and approached Ram when all of a sudden, he had to hop a step back for a fridge--with a freezer and everything was thrown at where he was before. "WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" He snarled at the audience who were still booing him. He was obviously distracted.

Meanwhile Stella found herself taking a random tin can to the face from the crowd, who were furious over the match's current pace upon missing her slash.

Stella merely flashed a glare at the crowd, as if to threaten them to be stop and be quiet unless they want to be killed before turning to the blue clad Rom, who was quite lucky that the G1-Snipe shot missed her. Albeit by an inch, which was more than enough to classify as a failure on her part. She then out with her Cannon, soon emitting a bright blue light as it soon turned to what appears to be a giant chainsaw blade.IMG_20180905_203653.jpg

As the chainsaw roared to life, she noted how Rom's sister, Ram, was steadily approaching her target. She then swung the chainsaw in the air, causing a large gust of blue wind to slice through the air towards Rom and Ram.

"Oi!" Ryuga then finally noted his opponent approaching her teammate and rotated the lever once, his foot glowing a blue hue as he stomped it, prompting the fridge that landed in front of him to be flung up a few feet, the same dragon construct from before swiwling around his fist and the Magma Knuckle as he pressed it's button.

READY?! GO!! DRAGONIC FINISH!!

"You're facing me, dammit!" Ryuga roared as he punched the fridge as it fell into his range, flinging it towards Ram like that of a bullet, bent due to the force of the punch that hit it. He then chased towards the tossed fridge, picking up the dropped sword in the process. How it got there was way beyond him, but hey. He'll take what he can get. Especially if it belonged to him.

• Phantom_Thieves_Logo (1).png
    MEMENTOS
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

P5_Morgana_car_form.png

"Well said, Fox," Haru nodded in agreement, "Although, I do miss the rush I get from mercilessly going through hordes of shadows in a palace..."

Ryuji slowly inched away from Haru after her comment. Ryuji quickly turned his attentions to Futaba, "Are we there yet Oracle?!" Ryu asked in a worried tone.

"Yup," Futaba readily answered, "Kingpin Jr.'s right beyond that gate."

Morgana immediately rammed through the gates and drove into the vortex that led them to a confrontation with the son of the Kingpin.

rose.png
    The shadow of Richard Fisk stood there, patiently waiting for the Phantom Thieves, "Who the hell are you?!"

Last edited:
???
Fawcedo (during the defeat of Victory Demon)

Among the chaos as the Nazi's and Mr. Mind terrorized Fawcedo, being defied by the Danger 5 and the Marvel's as well as a few special individuals on the ground, a man seemingly absentmindedly watching the battle for the fate of Fawcedo here and now, gently thumping to the tune of the one's he was watching. Tapping his foot to the beat and rhythm of it all.

The variation given off by everyone there in their finest hour's made for a great symphony combined through his headphones. With his shamisen on his back, ever watching and listening thoughtfully to it all.

Once the Victory Demon finally fell, the tunes he heard calmed, as victory seemed to be achieved with Mr. Mind defeated.

latest

Once that performance had ended, the man curtly began to make his exit, the concert soundly at an end. He picked up his phone and dialed a number, all that was needed to be seen was done with.

???
Presumably somewhere isolated...
Glaring outside the small creaking boat as rain pitter pattered on the roof watching as the scenery slowly changed with a small trail of smoke from the man's kiseru. The one eyed man knew something big was going on in the city as Hitler and his Nazi's tried to destroy it and conquer it all, he was calm even though it contradicted his plans. Hitler was an absolute fool and he knew it would fail, this would be an opportunity to get a glimpse at the people he was dealing with and another hidden factor at play.

As he was passing through a call was received, ringing the man picked it up.

9pY0.gif

"Hello?" Was the man's simple greeting.

"Well, it appears things went as you expected I daresay, Takasugi." The caller stated over the line in his more antiquated way of speaking.

This was news Takasugi anticipated, so it wasn't all too surprising to hear, he casually took a drag of his kiseru.

"Good and I presume the response to it all was expected Bansai?"

"Yes, the one's known as Danger 5 showed up. The protectors of the Fawcett side of Fawcedo showed up, the Marvel's and their buddies, the bakufu dogs the Shinsengumi also made an appearance. However, the other group that would have probably come didn't show up. There were also some new faces there helping out I daresay." Bansai recounted, as he went through some of his observations.

Takasugi's eye briefly narrowed at the fact that the other special police force didn't appear, but they fell back to normalcy.

"No matter, we already know of their use," Takasugi paused for a moment, he pondered and thought about the man he once called 'comrade' the man that ruined Takasugi's life, the one thing Takasugi hated equally if not more than the country that took away his sensei. In the midst of that chaos he MUST have gotten involved.

With a much more cold tone Takasugi asked.

"Did you see that silver permed idiot out there?"

Having predicted Takasugi would pose the question eventually, Bansai quickly jumped to respond.

"He was, interestingly he wasn't as involved in the main struggle as you may have expected. The one they call Captain Marvel, some new faces and Danger 5 took on Mr. Mind's giant robots after the Nazi's and Hitler failed." Knowing Takasugi would ask about the Marvel's he continued. "What they say about Captain Marvel and his other sidekicks, seems to be true I daresay. And considering those other unexpected factors, this will be the greatest challenge we ever face in destroying Edo. Are you sure you want to move ahead with the plans?"

Hearing these words and considering them very meticulously and carefully, analyzing the situation, now having heard from his probably most trusted man that what was said about the protector of Fawcett City was indeed true, meant his plan for burning Edo to ashes was going to hit a monumental sized roadblock.

Even with what appeared to be Mr. Mind's defeat, Takasugi knew deep down, this game wasn't over yet by a long shot. The plan could move forward, the beast stirring within Takasugi itching for blood patiently lurked, it could wait longer. He hadn't even truly begun, Takasugi could bide his time, he just needed to understand the new players put into play.

Takasugi's face morphed into something malicious, a face hardened by his hatred, a face of a predator stalking its prey.

"Continue making the preparations and we'll need to look for him, also keep an eye out for this Monster Society, even with this blow, with this game with it's new players in this odd new universe, is not over by a long shot. We can continue playing the long game."

Understanding his words and what he meant, Bansai simply nodded his head and headed back.

Last edited:
  • Im+more+a+fan+of+rom+and+ram+_60ea44fb3e430200721c2ed7c9b58c7f.jpg
    The booing of the audience gave the two sisters enough to recover. "I'm okay, Rom. Just remember: Focus on the enemy until we beat them. Don't act as if I'm going to die with one hit, okay?" Ram faced her sister, and Rom nodded in agreement. "I will, Ram." While Ryuuga and Stella were busy dodging the trash of the audience being thrown towards them, the two sisters held hands and closed their eyes. And soon after that, they opened their eyes, and their pupils changed.

HDD Mode, activate!
    HDD Mode, activate!

The two of them said in a chorus as one part of the stadium glowed white, blinding everyone in sight. Soon after that, Ram easily cut the fridge thrown at her while she parried the chainsaw attack at the same time. Rom walked beside her sister, ready to assist her. "Let's do this." With a determined look on Ram's face, the twins charged towards their opponents.

• --Ryuga Banjou (Cross-Z Dragon) || Stella--
    takki takki Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Under the helmet, Ryuga let out a grin as the twins finally showed their full capacity; HDD, the Power of the CPUs. According to the info he has on Blanc(or White Heart, in this case), these forms usually take on an alternate persona of sorts. And when they pop up, that usually means shit's about to go down.

They successfully blocked their attacks upon transforming--Ram cutting the fridge in half while negating the cutting wind brought by the chainsaw.

IMG_20180908_024726.jpg

"Aggressor Mode." Stella uttered upon seeing their changed state, her left eye started to glow then ignite into a blue flame as she walked, her cannon glowed, shifting into a tri-barrel vulcan. She soon stopped and aimed it at Rom, the barrels spinning rapidly as the bullets fly out at great speeds. She continued firing until her opponent got a little closer, prompting her cannon to shift back into it's base form as she drew out her blade, ready to counter any attack that they may throw at her.

Ryuga pulled the hilt of his blade once more as he popped the lock bottle off of the blade. He soon tossed a slash towards the advancing Ram, soon slamming and holding the button on the Magma Knuckle, charging heat as the got closer and closer. He then threw a punch, the heat from the knuckle surging as it lit ablaze.

VOLCANIC KNUCKLE!

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    PLANEPTUNE COLOSSEUM
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod takki takki AbominableTouma AbominableTouma
    The two of them said in a chorus as one part of the stadium glowed white, blinding everyone in sight. Soon after that, Ram easily cut the fridge thrown at her while she parried the chainsaw attack at the same time. Rom walked beside her sister, ready to assist her. "Let's do this." With a determined look on Ram's face, the twins charged towards their opponents.

The Live Crowd erupted in cheers once Rom and Ram transformed into their HDD forms.

The Commentators stood up from their seats as the two teams clashed and were consumed in a massive dust cloud.

All at attendance were silent as they waited for the victor to be announced.

As the Dust finally settled, stood Rom and Ram bruised and banged up from their match.

"The Winners of this match, Rom and Ram!" the announcer declared to the Audience who returned the announcement with chorus of cheers.

"After a hellacious contest, it's Rom and Ram that stand tall in the end!" Mauro commentated.

"Though it wasn't easy for them," Percy added, "Stella and Ryuga pushed those two to their limits."

"Of course, it was their HDD forms that sealed the victory for Rom and Ram." Nigel added.

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod takki takki
    Nanoha dodged the Plasma beam and watched as the Geist Grimm was destroyed. She looked around to see that quite a few normal Grimm were still left.

"Don't Celebrate just yet..." She said as she prepared another divine buster spell. Kazuto's hands shifted into swords. He was still getting used to making actual weapons instead of just blunt hammers.

Last edited:
  • Im+more+a+fan+of+rom+and+ram+_60ea44fb3e430200721c2ed7c9b58c7f.jpg
    Rom and Ram was finally declared as the victors. Ram looked at their defeated opponents. Ryuuga and Stella were lying on the ground, but she didn't know if they were unconscious. The sisters were gasping for air as they raised their staffs up high while the transformed back into their normal bodies. Their staffs disappeared out of thin air as they held hands together. "We... did it." They both said. Ram and Rom walked towards their opponents and looked down at them with a smile in a positive way. "You two were strong. It was a good fight." Ram said, and Rom nodded in agreement. The two started to walk outside of the battlefield, and towards the infirmary when two personnel accompanied them towards there.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• --Ryuga Banjou || Stella--
    takki takki Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

A few minutes had passed since the clash, sounds of combat roared from within. The stuff that happened inside were far too long to fit into one post so we shall skip it entirely. But long story short, they lost.

As the dust setteled, Ryuga and Stella can be seen on their knees, trying to get up. Stella didn't appear to take much damage, but she was obviously taken to her very limits. Gashes, bruises and burns can be seen all over her body, her clothing shows signs of tear along with some parts of her Booster Unit(the big jet engine thing) being a little chipped. Ryuga on the other hand was more beaten up. Aside from bruises and cuts, several first degree burns were shown all over his body along with a black eye or two.

Catching their breaths, they weren't at all surprised that the opposition had won. They did give them a run for their money after all!

"Well played..." Stella uttered as she stood up, finally recovering. She watched as the two walked off into the locker rooms, where they'll probably be congratulated by the CPUs. She then walked up to Ryuga who had stood up, "Let's go." She simply uttered before walking off into their own locker rooms.

"Yeah, yeah..." Ryuga sighed, tailing along Stella, "We could've won that though..."

"True." Stella nodded to herself as the two made their way.

Meanwhile, on the seats near Golden Darkness, a peculiar Blonde girl clad in a pony tail and glasses was sitting beside a massive giant of a man with what appears to be braces near his mouth sighed in disappointment.

"URGYA." The man grunted.

"It was quite a disappointment indeed, brother." The girl said, nodding at the man's 'statement'. "But to defeat the White like that...It goes to show how strong the warriors of this planet are." She smiled to herself, "The General would surely enjoy this."

"URGYA." The man grunted once more, this time, prompting the girl to cover her mouth in embarrassment.

"Oh dear, I nearly forgot about that, didn't I?" The girl chuckled nervously, "Perhaps no one heard us..."

• Danger 5 The Last Reich.jpg
    THE TAMICO RESORT PRIVATE ISLAND CABANNA
    After a good round of drinks and a brief rundown on the history of Star Wars, Luke Skywalker sighed, "And that's what happened..."

"So the Nazis burnt your academy to cinders..." Claire repeated what Luke already told them, "All because you refused to join with them?"

"Yes, that's what I said fifteen mintues ago," Luke snapped at Claire, "Where you even paying attention?"

Ilsa snickered at Claire's plight.

"Oh quiet, you!" Claire spat at Ilsa, who rolled her eyes in return.

A Japanese Lion-Man named McKenzie appeared with a tray of Milkshakes, <"Who wants Milkshakes!">

"McKenzie!" Pierre leaped with joy, "This does remind me of the academy."

"Thank you, McKenzie," Luke said before he took a sip of the Blue Milkshakes that McKenzie made. Luke gestured to Danger 5, "Try them before they melt."

The Team took sips of the drink and were delighted by its amazing taste....
    s3CnCcE.gif
    MEANWHILE IN LOS ALBAS, MARS
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Thanatoaster Thanatoaster and anyone else there​

After a long and hard fought affair, our Heroes have defeated the Xenomorph threat on Los Albas.

Last edited:
  • Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

5_WR2_TIF.png

"Sorry, kids. I never did enjoy stealing candy from a baby, but I can't let you wave around something as dangerous as that, at least the way you are right now," Miguel said, nonchalantly waving his newly acquired wand slightly. He would have stuck around to say more, but found himself forced to get on the move and make his escape as Lissa attempted to go after him, the mystic bolt being his first clue to skedaddle.

Not wanting to put himself in potentially even deeper water, just in case, Miguel opted to skip past the part where he'd shoot webbing at someone coming his way and instead began to skid down the wall to get himself away from Lissa, before kicking his feet off and letting himself free-fall, making a daring escape as he flew to the ground, his descent only slightly slowed by his small webbing cape. Once he came closer enough to the ground, Miguel kicked his feet back, along with his arms, letting them connect to the castle walls to let himself skid down until he managed to safely come to a stop.

"Phew... Shock, where to go from here..." He cursed lightly to himself, hopping off the walls and onto the ground with that, landing with his back hunched over. Just like a spider. Or something.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back