• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
--Blanc || Stella || Noire--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

As the discussion between Neptune and The Hulk's calmed form continued, Ryuga was forced to accompany Rom and Ram as they went out to get more food, practically dragging him out of the lobby. Around this time, Stella walked in covered in dirt and soot. Why? The reason for that is honestly simple.

While the Semi-Finals between the CPUs and the Defenders were on going, Stella was out in the forest once more, shooting down monsters in order to get some quests done to pay for her apartment. She didn't really miss much since she knew that the CPUs would win regardless. . .

Last edited by a moderator:
--Peni Parker--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Verite Verite

"'99!" Peni gasped as she saw the futuristic Spider-Man get blasted away, prompting her to try and help him out while the SP//dr suit remained vigilant, trailing the Mad King's movements for a single movent of aggression towards the other lady, who was registered as their ally.

Neither Peni nor the SP//dr have any clue as to who the tactician, Robin is, but whoever they are, they must be important. . .

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    PLANEPTUNE HOTEL
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    002.png
    Vert rushed over to her honorary little sister's side, the Goddess of Leanbox pulled Stella into an embrace. "Oh my, Stella! Are you all right? You're awfully filthy!" Vert dusted the soot off of the girl

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION
    The Purple Cybernetic Ninja along with an imposing figure who resembled a knight knelt before Dr. Doom who sat upon his throne.

"Your Excellency, I am happy to report that the CPUs remain oblivious to your plans," the Ninja informed Doom.

"Yes, and I have made sure that any online data of her existence had been wiped completely," the Knight reported his attempts to keep Uzume a secret successful.

"Good, then the final stages of my plan can finally be set into motion," Doom of up from his throne as a Hologram of Amora appeared before him, "Enchantress, perhaps it is time for the Masters of Evil to properly acquaint themselves with the CPUs."

--Stella--

"Yes...I'm alright." Stella answered as her 'big sister', Vert suddenly swooped in and hugged her. Asking if she's alright as she began to dote on her, asking if she was alright and dusting the soot off of her. She isn't exactly used to this kind of treatment, considering that one of her actual sisters, Nana, only did so much as to provide her with an upgrade for her Booster Unit and a new set of clothes. She never fully cared about her sister due to the circumstance that they're being hunted down by WRS and her Apostles. It's a first for her, really.

Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1545973296429.png
KRASHH!

Before Miguel knew it, Doom had unceremoniously blasted him off the area and into a nearby dwelling from the looks of it, not even bothering to grant him a real audience. Yes, no matter what era, Spider-Man was never exactly considered worthy to face Doctor Doom by himself, was he? He may have been no Mister Fantastic, Captain America, or Thor, but... Well, actually, yeah. Compared to those three, Spider-Man, be it Miguel himself or Peter Parker, wasn't so impressive from the eyes of others, was he?

Life truly was unfair.

With a weak groan, Miguel pushed aside some rubble that laid upon him, coughing lightly as he attempted to gather his bearings. The blast and subsequent crash had rendered him dizzy and sore, and at the moment, Miguel could only hope that he'd recover soon enough. The soreness especially, since if that didn't go away, it was sure to be a sign of something being broken. But he was tougher than that, right? He had to be, in any case. After all, he was Spider-Man! Not that he felt particularly amazing or spectacular at the moment, especially after the whole double-cross situation and looking back on what he was manipulated into doing in the first place.

"Augh... Shock, that hurts," Miguel grunted to himself as he stumbled to his feet. Certainly, he'd have to take some time to recover before he could swing back over to Doom and the little Butterfly girl, and he could only hope it'd happen fast enough.

In the meantime, as it seemed a certain familiar face came over to his aid, Miguel forced himself to stand up straight, if only so he wouldn't look so unimpressive in front of his peer. Clutching his arm, he spoke once again. "I'm definitely gonna feel that in the morning, but that's for later, so for now, I'll say again. Fancy meeting you here, Peni. I wouldn't assume--nngh--that you're here for a social occasion?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    FREECASTLE, AUSTRALIA
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
    The Newly wedded Tucker smiled brightly as he tapped his wine glass with his knife to gain the attention of everyone in the ballroom, "Uh Hello, everyone!"

"I..." Tucker stammered awkwardly, "Just wanted to... take a moment to... thank everyone for coming!" Tucker's vision directed him to those who managed to make it, the Squids and an odd Japanese man from Fawcedo before the Aussie set his sights upon an almost empty table.
    Danger 5 No More.gif
    His dear friends and Ilsa were nowhere to be found... Sadness could be seen on Tucker's face, disappointment from the fact that his old team couldn't find time to attend such an important occasion. Tucker snapped out of his trance to continue with his speech, "Especially Mum and Dad, who've come all the way from Silver Rock Peninsula in Johto, Australia."

Danger 5 Tucker's Parents.gif
    Tucker's mother, an Emu, began to complain, "AW Brian! There's no Thousand Island Dressing with these Prawns!"

"AW WOULD YOU JUST SHUSH, MARI!" Tucker's father, the irritable wombat slammed his plate down on to the table top as he and his wife began to make a scene.

"Uh, Yes... I love you too, Mum," Tucker desperately ignored the scene and moved on with the closing portion of his speech.

Unfortunately for Tucker, his Father blurted out, "I JUST WANNA GO CRABBIN'!"

"OH LA-DI-DA!" Tucker's mother brushed off her Husband's moaning.

"Now," Tucker chuckled with glee as he turned his sights on to the love of his life, "Claire... My Wife..."

Claire stood up to meet her husband's gaze. Her smile shone brightly as nothing can ruin this wonderful moment for her.

Bride and Groom held each other's hands as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"I couldn't find the words to tell you how I feel with my real mouth... So instead I am going to use my second mouth..." Tucker confessed to Claire, who knew what he meant by Second Mouth, "My Keyboard."

"That's beautiful," Claire muttered to her lover just has he left to play his Keyboard.

Just as Tucker played the keyboard, a mysterious man brought a dining cart into the room and prayed to the lord before he ran out of the scene, terrified of the horror that he has brought to the wedding reception.

METROPOLIS, U.S.A.

Alone in a dingy apartment was Metropolis Police Detective Jackson... He lied on an old mattress. Jackson was continuously haunted by memories of the torture he endured in the jungles of North Korea.

"What are you doing in North Korea, Mr. Jackson?"

"You'll never make me talk, you Commie Son of a Bitch!"

"You will find that I can be very persuasive..."

"No! No! NOOOOO!!!"

Jackson sat up from his bed, screaming, before he realized that it was just post-traumatic nightmares of the horrors of North Korea. Now in need of comfort, Jackson resorted into ordering Pizza to fill the Ilsa-shaped hole in his heart.

NEW TOKYO, VALPAN

In a night club in the red light district of New Tokyo, stood Pierre, who played the Saxophone like no one other as beautiful women walk up and down the runway. A multitude of photographers took snapshots of the Famous Pierre.

After entertaining the patrons of his Night Club, Pierre tended to the lovely ladies that flocked towards his mysterious aura.

A Reporter jumped Pierre to get an exclusive interview, "Pierre, you're the greatest entrepreneur that has ever lived! You have one thousand Hit Singles, one thousand fashion lines and now, one thousand night clubs and a business relationship with the Krusty Krab! What drives you?"

"McKenzie," Pierre called upon his fellow Jedi, now Butler, McKenzie to deal with the far too nosy reporter.

McKenzie abruptly ended his telephone call and powerfully complied with Pierre's call with, "HAI!" The Lion Headed Man jumped on top of the reporter and tore off his head to reveal a small one-eyed creature that wore a strange breathing apparatus was operating the robotic reporter.

"So uh... You gonna tell me about the secret Formula?" the creature sheepishly asked Pierre before being tossed out by McKenzie, "CURSE YOU, PIERRE!"

Pierre chuckled at the scene and presented a book to those near him, "Buy a copy of my cocktail book!"

Pierre's book.png
    Nearby, a pair of mysterious men began to load their Uzis...

Last edited:

• Barely hearing the sound of a firearm magazine being inserted,Kiryu turned towards the source of that sound. There he had his eyes on a few individuals who were carrying a submachine gun.

They don't look like some ordinary punks on the streets....I should stop them before things takes a turn for the worse.

“I'll be back shortly,Tanimura.”

Kiryu spoke as he simply "unloaded" Date and Akiyama onto Tanimura. Lets just say that "parasites" aren't the type who becomes the host for a reason,as poor Tanimura found out the hard way when he couldn't take the weight of 3 people being dumped onto his back.

Without a word,Kiryu quietly and cautiously approached the armed men,knowing that a single mistake could cost him his life....

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir

• --Peni Parker--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Verite Verite

"Well, duh." Peni sighed as she tried to support his weight, only to realize that she's probably making it worse by trying to carry the weight of a grown man on her, what, 13...15 year old, petit body? Either way, she's trying her best. "I basically crashed landed her with the SP//dr...I'm trying to figure out how that happened too." She soon glanced back at the king approaching the Pegasus-riding yellow clad girl. "So what's up with him and the Butterflies any way? I was kinda thrown here all of a sudden."

• Birdsie Birdsie Crenando Crenando
    Just where the hell did this guy come from? It wasn't that she couldn't understand him (which was another mystery entirely), but he was just... gibberish! There was no other way to put it! But even with that, it paled before what began to unfold before her and the rest of her unit.

The only thing Catra knew about magic was through Shadow Weaver, and that was more tricks and illusions than what this mage was preparing to unleash. She didn't try to think about how he was doing it; only that they needed to get out of the way before they ended up getting destroyed in the crossfire.

"Move, move move!" Catra was the first (and, given what she was working with, perhaps only) to dive for cover, managing to find a distant outcropping of earth and iron that was as ideal a cover as she was going to find out here. The convoy, an armored vehicle armed to the teeth with Greyskull's finest soldiers and own sorcerers, wouldn't take this sitting down.

But then again, they were probably never going to be able to sit down again after they were hit with this. Note to self: stay on that guy's good side.

--Kamen Rider Build--
Bixir Bixir Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

"Beacon Academy. It's right near a cliff, so you won't miss it." Build said as he soon began to walk out of the bar. While doing so, he noticed a peculiar gathering of gangsters outside a local restaurant. "Hello..." He said as he untransformed, revealing a young man clad in a brown trench coat over a striped shirt. He stood in wait as he pocketed the blue bottle and the belt in his trench coat, holding onto only the red bottle. He pretended to look at his phone as he glanced to the mysterious men, watching their movements to see if they'll do anything stupid...

• img.php
    The Arcane Super-Tempest Beam was the ultimate beam spell. With just two or three repeated castings - if executed correctly - ancient demon lords like Assatur the King in Yellow; Fafnir the Burninator; or Death the Travel Agent, fell to the superior wizardcraft of whoever cast it.

Of course, those same ancient demon lords could probably cast it as well, and that's why shield spells and learning how to reinforce them is important. Those demons might know how to cast a beam, but it doesn't matter if you throw it back at them and throw your own into the mix for double the damage.

The Red Wizard, encumbered by his prepared spell, walked to the middle of the road, not bothering with cover or concealement.

His hands trembled with excitement, as he pointed his staff forward and prepared to unleash the fearsome Arcane Super-Tempest Beam. He hadn't used this spell for months, ever since the war drew to a close. He was stuck in the study, in the classroom, or wherever else, learning useless things, when he could have been tearing people apart with the glory of fire and water! Of lightning and entropy!

This wasn't the Sausage Dimension, but it might turn out to be just as good. He'd be happy to serve the Force Captain if she gave him cheese, sausages, and pointed in the general direction of some evil he could vanquish once in a while.

"Detta är mycket bättre korkad högskola!" (This is way better than college!) he chirped.

When the enemy approached, in whatever form, be it a row of armored knights or the aforementioned caravan, Red would channel the five orbs of elemental power into his staff as streams. There, they'd cook up in a second and reach critical mass.

At once, like flipping a switch, it'd go from a mere scary light - distant, immaterial, intangible - to unleashing itself in the form of a tempestuous beam of bright purple power, as wide as a man is tall, dealing thousands of damage per second; easily enough to make orc captains in armor explode into baked, still-smoking pieces or tear a small building into fragments of heated debris in seconds. It was something not quite lightning, not quite fire, with an acrid stench of chemical combustion and the sound of crackling thunder, pressing waves of pressurized air into the eyes of anyone who looked, and bright enough to leave marks in their vision that turned purple when they closed their eyes.

It did not matter who stood against this. Mortal man, or caravan made of steel. It did not matter how the substance of the enemy's body reacted. Explosion, melting, vaporizing, burning, killed by concussive force. They would be vanquished, extirpated, turned into red, hot soup.

Destruction like this was to be expected of the pride of the academy.

Visual Aid:
    BeamOfDeath.jpg
    Magicka_Steam_lightning_arcane.jpg

Red kept the beam going for as long as eight seconds, or ended it prematurely if the enemy was clearly beaten.
Bixir Bixir (Sorry for the long post. I started writing and got kind of... into it. I enjoy giving long descriptions, sometimes even doing so when it'd be better to be concise, and I don't know if I can bring myself to erase all of this and write it laconically.)

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    FREECASTLE, AUSTRALIA
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Bixir Bixir (They also Invited Garrus(So he could do something))​

The New wedded Tucker and Claire shared a dance together, it felt like nothing could ruin this moment until...

"PURANZU! PURANZU!" screamed the Fawcedian Man in terror as a great horror was unleashed upon all those attending the reception.
    Danger 5 Prawns.gif
    "AW BRIAN! THE PRAWNS ARE GOING OFF!" Tucker's mother shouted at her husband in distress.

"AW WOULD YOU JUST SHUSH IT, MARI!?" Tucker's Father slammed his plate on the table once more as they were ran off along with the rest of the guests. The Prawns continued their campaign of terror.
    Danger 5 Prawn's got a gun.png
    One of the Prawns held an Uzi in its hands as it opened fired at the Man from Fawcedo and killed him with ease. The Guests ran out of the room in a panic but it was not enough to protect them from the evil of the Prawns and their laser vision.
    Danger 5 Prawns Lasers.gif

METROPOLIS, U.S.A.
    Jackson downed his medication with some old Russian Vodka, it was once Ilsa's favorite, as he awaited for the arrival of his Pizza. The American was alerted by the sudden ringing of his doorbell. Jackson stumbled over to answer where a Delivery woman, with Pizza in hand, waited for him.

"Pizza Time," casually spoke the Delivery Woman.

Jackson looked at the delivery woman, as if he had seen a ghost... The woman bore a striking resemblance to Ilsa. Before Jackson had time to process what was happening, the woman walked up to him and pushed Jackson down to the Mattress and passionately kissed him.

Suddenly the woman's body felt slimey and disgusting as her form morphed into that of a White Martian with a Rocket Launcher, much to Jackson's horror. The White Martian attempted to kill Jackson with the Rocket Launcher but Jackson's years on the force allowed him to fight the assassin for the weapon.

PIERRE'S NIGHTCLUB, NEW TOKYO
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Pierre returned to the stage where he entertained the patrons with his Sax performance while McKenzie hosed down the hordes of beautiful women with wine.

The Hitmen, now armed, made their move which caused all in the Nightclub to run away in a panic.

McKenzie quickly noticed the Hitmen while Pierre remained oblivious to the men who aimed to ruin the solo.

<"How dare you interrupt the solo!"> McKenzie quickly dosed the men with the wine with a chuckle and smile.

• As one of the men raised their gun,Kiryu quickly stepped in,grabbing and pushing the firearm towards the hitman's face. The impact from the gun being forced towards the thug was more than enough to knock him out cold,allowing Kiryu to easily disarm the gun and toss it into the bin. All the other hitmen faced him,their firearm all raised and pointing at the Dragon of Dojima.

“If that is how you want things to play out....be my guest...!”

The show's on the road.....and so the theme follows suit to jazz up the party! (Cringy attempt,i know)

---------------------------------------------------------
    Main Objective:
    Confront Jo Amon
    -He better not be going after Haruka and the kids at the orphanage...
    Current Objective:
    Take Down The Hitmen
    -It's gonna take a while to get to Jo Amon isn't it...?

Swiftly lunging towards one of the armed hitmen,Kiryu struck him at the head before grabbing them by the ear,giving the punk he's holding a "Merry Go Round" ride which costs a tremendous amount of pain at the ear getting pulled at and the surrounding hitmen getting "kicked" away by the poor lad unfortunate enough to get caught and spun at a high speed. Releasing his hold,the hitman found himself flying towards some of his comrades,crashing onto them as a result.

Of course,they wouldn't have been sent here if they were unable to take a beating like that. The hitmen started firing at Kiryu,prompting the ex-yakuza to dodge into cover,where he scanned his surroundings for the nearest object he could use.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
    (Yes,he has a heat move where he legit grabs his enemy by the ear and then spins them around,knocking other thugs out of the way,and it's honestly hilarious and awesome XD)

Last edited:

• P5D_Cafe_Leblanc_background.jpg

NEW TOKYO, VALPAN

"This is just the facts, with J. Jonah Jameson," Jameson introduced his listeners to his podcast, "I just want to say, that I am grateful of yet another day passing us by and no word of Spider-Man or Spider-Men swinging around my... I mean our city... Anyways on to the topic of today's discussion... Those Masked Menaces, the Phantom Thieves!"

"I honestly don't get why you bother listening to his podcasts," The Cafe manager sighed at the young red-headed girl.

"Just because I don't agree with him doesn't mean I can't enjoy his shows," the girl smiled deviously before she was alerted to a message on her phone, "I gotta go, they're waiting for me in Shibuya."

"Don't get into any trouble," the manager told the young girl.

"Don't worry, we can handle ourselves," the girl smiled before departing to Shibuya.

Just as she left the cafe a gang of thugs entered the cafe with their hands in their pockets.

"What do you want?" the manager glared at the thugs.

One of the thugs pulled out a pistol on the cafe manager, "The Money... Now!"

Thankfully for the manager, a hero so happens to have been swinging by.

Spider-Man.gif
    "Hey Fellas."
    "Spider-Man!" the thugs exclaimed as they shot at the masked hero, who effortlessly dodged their gunfire.

"Aw come on, guys! That's no way to treat your local Super Hero!" Spider-Man joked as he disarmed the thugs with his webbing.

"I thought you said the bug was dead!" one of the thugs exclaimed before Spider-Man delivered a stiff punch to his face.

"Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated!" Spider-Man fired his web-bomb at the thugs which cocooned the criminals. Spider-Man launched them against the walls of the cafe which then trapped the criminals in the Spider's web. "That went better than expected..." Spider-Man mused to himself before webbing up a criminal who was attempting to flee the scene.

The manager surveyed the wreckage that was once his homely Cafe, "Uh... Thanks..."

Spider-Man scratched the back of his head, "Sorry about the mess..."

"Don't worry," The Manager sighed and gave the hero a slight smile, "It's nothing I can't handle."

A ceiling lamp crashed on to the floor, as police sirens blared out in the distance. "I think that's your cue..." the manager joked.

"I uh... Yeah, that'd be it," Spider-Man backed away slowly. "Love the curry by the way!" Spider-Man added as he swung away from the scene.

Last edited:
Cynthia tightened her grip on her lance as the diabolical dictator walked toward her. He had already dispatched everyone else in the way, and he didn’t look happy. She knew she was out of her league here.

"I know that you are aware of who I am referring to..." Doom loomed over Cynthia, "Where is Robin."

“R-Robin?” She repeated, a nervous grin sneaking across her face. “I really don’t know, honestly! I just got here, and I’m still super confused. Please, cut me some slack here, Mister Doom!”

Her eyes glanced over to the trapped Star. “And...come on, let Star go. She doesn’t know anything either. Right?”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Verite Verite Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• --Ann Takamaki--

Ann continued to ponder about the idol costumes as a business woman approached them about Haru's proposition of Ann becoming a model for Kingsley. However, it was revealed that their meeting was cancelled due to the Maggia attacks that occurred during that time. The meeting was moved to tomorrow at 5:00 PM.

"Maggia...I heard they're the ones that killed off that League Of Villains guy." Ann gossiped, knowing about the news of All For One's death. "Hearing that just gives me goosebumps..." She gulped thinking about how such an active criminal group is out there, doing bad stuff. They would get to them if they can but, for now, Kingsley is their priority.

• Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
    Beacon Academy. She was familiar with that place. It was almost funny, how a hero's cover was at a school meant for heroes. What did he think of the Hunters and Huntresses that Beacon trained? Was he actually a Pro Hero? Her mind swam with questions.

Cassandra dismissed these ideas for the time being. They could wait until later. She followed Kamen Rider Build outside, though stopped as he disengaged his transformation. She didn't recognize him, but her cowl systems would make sure that she would remember him when she met up with Lunella again. She just hoped that she was alright.

Speaking of concerns, the scene unfolding at the nearby nightclub took priority over the Maggia, at least for now. They might even be responsible... but something told Batgirl that this was something else. Either way, that yakuza from before was already here. It looked like their paths were crossing sooner than she would think. In a lightning moment, Batgirl plucked two nothings from her utility belt, before snapping them open with a quick flick of her wrist. Batarangs in hand, she threw two from each hand, each pair headed for one of the uzi-touting gunmen. Though Kiryu had already shaken things up, Batgirl needed to make sure that these thugs stayed down.

While the batarangs were still in flight, Batgirl sprinted inside, preparing to do a flying kick against either of the hitmen if they tried to get back up. Another night in New Tokyo.

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    PIERRE'S NIGHTCLUB, NEW TOKYO
    SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Bixir Bixir

More Hitmen arrived and fired at the odd individuals that were seemingly protecting Pierre and his Butler.

However, McKenzie realized that everyone was at danger as long as Pierre was at the scene. Thus the brave Jedi Ninja hopped on to the stage and grabbed a hold of Pierre, who continued to play the saxophone as if nothing was happening.

Danger 5 Kite Bow.gif

With the Pair gone, the Hitmen were left confused and were easier targets.

METROPOLIS, U.S.A

Jackson continued to hold the rocket launcher wielding White Martian at bay but the White Martian was far stronger than Jackson. The Alien fiend aimed the rocket directly at Jackson's head.

"No! No! No!" Jackson stammered as he expected for the worse to happen to him.

The White Martian pulled the trigger of the rocket launcher only to be sent flying away from Jackson due to the recoil. The Martian quickly recovered and prepaired to kill Jackson with his own bare claws only to be astonished of what he saw. Jackson was just as surprised by these turn of events, especially when he still held the rocket in his hand. The American quickly tossed the rocket at the Martian and impaled the Extraterrestrial being.

Victorious over the Martian, Jackson smirked, "Slam Dunk."

FREECASTLE, AUSTRALIA
    Bixir Bixir Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Claire ducked behind a table to avoid the Prawns' assault just as Garrus walked into the scene.

Garrus instructed Tucker to get Claire out of here.

"I think we can take care of ourselves, Garrus!" Claire peeked out of her cover to witness the Prawns get skewered by Garrus' construct, "Oh no..." Claire knew what a grave error the Green Lantern had committed once the Prawns began to emerge from their old shells.

Claire quickly ran off to find Tucker, who was sifting through the wedding gifts in search of something that could help them stop the Prawns.

"A Microwave... A Ironing Board..." Tucker was desperate to find something that could stop the Prawns thankfully Claire found something that could stop them.

Claire opened up the gift to find, "Oh! Thousand Island Dressing guns!" Claire handed on of the guns to Tucker before the couple fired at the two advancing Prawns.

Danger 5 Prawn Death.gif

Relieved that the nightmare was seemingly over, Tucker smiled, "Thanks, Marie!"

However it nightmare continued as another Prawn jumped the Aussie and much to his horror.

"CLAIRE! HE'S GOT A GRENADE!" a terrified Tucker cried out for help as the Prawn menacingly brought the grenade closer to Tucker's face.

• ---------------------------------------------------------
    Main Objective:
    Confront Jo Amon
    -He better not be going after Haruka and the kids at the orphanage...
    Current Objective:
    Take Down The Hitmen
    -It's gonna take a while to get to Jo Amon isn't it...?

With the Hitmen all distracted,Kiryu got out of cover and immediately made a beeline towards them. One poor man was too late to react to the charging dragon who had caught him and,finding the nearest pole in the nightclub,threw him horizontally at the structure.

qWCzJdy.gif

Only time will tell if his family jewels will heal completely.....

It was then Kiryu had noticed 2 metal "boomerang" of sorts which has whizzed past him and hit the other 2 Uzi-wielding Hitmen. With them disarmed,the ex-yakuza "flash-stepped" (its not that of the speed of sound,fyi,just pretty fast enough) towards them,knocking each of them out in the process.

5YgH87.gif

2 more were getting their asses handed to them by Batgirl,while last of them attempted to flee the scene.

So close,yet so far from freedom,the hitman found himself tripping onto the floor,giving the dragon more than enough time to catch up. Grabbing the hitman by the shirt,Kiryu firmly asked:

“Who sent you here?”

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bixir Bixir Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (i apologise for the part where Sento blocked the last Hitman from running away)

(The gif are for visualisation of the "Heat Actions" Kiryu did)

Last edited:
  • Magick_summondeath.png
    When Catra asked him for what to do with the leftovers, tens of -- no, hundreds -- of possibilities raced through his mind.

Hit them with a grease spell, then set them on fire. Load up a boulder with arcane energy, then launch it at them and watch the entropy drain the life out of their very bones. Open up a vortex to suck them all in into the astral plane. Kill them and raise them as zombies to serve for all eternity. Summon Death.

Yes, Death. The one and the only grim reaper. Red Wizard and his fellow students met him during the war, and turns out Death isn't actually that scary of a guy. Just a travel agent for departed souls.

In the end, the possibilities were as endless as the abyss of magic.

"Blüt för Blütopfer!" (Blood for the Blood God!) he declared, and yet, his tone was more vapid than before. Five orbs of fire began to orbit his body, burning like miniature suns, as he raised his staff at the quivering soldiers. But his body lacked the previous lingering excitement, and even though one couldn't see his face through the umbra of his hood, it was clear his expression lacked spirit.

In the end, he found he could not do it.

A wizard's glory in war, Red found previously, came from teaching the magicless foes -- as well as opposing mages -- about the superiority of magecraft over the lack of magecraft, as well as the superiority of your own magecraft over theirs, respectively. These people, shaking in fear and kneeling before him, already knew all of that. Teaching them with fire and laser wouldn't yield any new or interesting results.

To the contrary, letting them live and go to spread word of his wizardcraft would surely plunge the hearts of the enemy - whoever he was, in this context - into despair and make them quiver when they saw a wizard in red robes at the helm of the army arriving to besiege their city.

But he also had another reason.

"Eeh, glöm det." (Actually, nevermind.) The five balls of fire winked out of existence, one after the other. "Jag vill bara veta var deras chef är. Det är det snabbaste sättet att låsa upp nya boomboomdür." (I just wanna know where their boss is. That's the fastest way to unlock new spells.)

"Döda dem, det vill säga." (Killing them, that is.)

A fashion of wizardry was that it was mutative and adaptive both. New spells could be invented with practiced effort and research, and even though he could do it in a clutch, Red found that monotonous. Why bother making new discoveries when your elders have figured out the secrets of the stars? All you have to do is ask your elders for access to them, or if they refuse, kill them and take it for yourself. Sometimes, you didn't even have to kill wizards - anyone sufficiently 'bossy' would suffice and allow you to discover some kind of mystery or spellcraft. It could be an orc warlord, an elemental spirit, or even that grandma down the street. In the last case, the spell was 'Bake Cookies.'

He did the same when someone had nice robes or a shiny staff. Just fuck the guy up and take his shit. Not very wizardly from a traditionalist's viewpoint, but then again, so was destroying armies with rains of fire and destruction by summoning dragons and phoenixes to do your bidding. The kingdom had no problems with the latter, and they didn't care about infighting enough to care about the former. Times have changed.

Bixir Bixir Crenando Crenando

Marie ~ Tucker's Wedding

The two aquatic acquaintances of Danger 5 had happily obliged attending Tucker's and Claire's wedding, and the proceedings seemed to actually follow a mundane logical progression for once. The wedding itself went without a hitch. Vows were said, a kiss was exchanged, cheers were had, etcetera. It was, all in all, a little underwhelming for the duo who had almost come to expect dangerous, adrenaline-pumping, thrilling close encounters with deadly, cunning, unexpected opposition.

So it came as a stunning surprise to Agent 2 and 3 when suddenly the prawns of the buffet became mobsters, or assassins, or some special mix of the two, quickly taking control of the scene at the reception. They floated mystically above the ground, and wielded semi-automatic weapons which frightened many of the guests. Agent 3 was the quicker of the two to react, and flipped a table over for seemingly no conceivable reason. Marie took cover behind the table and tried to come up with a plan. Something simple and foolproof...

While she was thinking, a pair of prawns approached the newly-wedded couple. Tucker and Claire were desperately searching the wedding gifts for something of immediate use. Marie remembered the impulse gift she had gotten them- a pair of stylized guns- just as Claire found them. "No problem, you two!" she shouted in response, while retrieving her own firearm. It was a modest revolver- though not one running on ink. She took aim and shot at several of the wandering prawns, before turning in horror to see one of them holding Tucker hostage.

"FOUR!!" Agent 3 shouted, just as she brought the broken leg of a table to a large chunk of debris like a golf club. The debris slammed into the prawn holding Tucker hostage. It soared through the air, eventually crashing into the wedding cake. Bits of cake flew everywhere, and a decent chunk of it crashed into the floor, as the grenade in the prawn's hand detonated. The remains of the prawn itself were completely absent.

Danger_5_Prawn_Death_2.gif

"I'm not eating that," Marie warned, shaking her head, putting the little revolver away, "it was just trying to kill us!" Agent 4 returned to being totally silent, simply nodding in agreement.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bixir Bixir )

--Ann Takamaki--

"Looks like they're calling us." Ann notified Haru as she looked at her phone, seeing the message from Akira to head to Shibuya. "Come on, let's go." She said as the two would then leave the area towards Shibuya...

• giorno2.png
    The Life-Giving Gang-Star of Fawcedo: Giorno Giovanna

Giorno tapped his chin, resting aloofly cross-legged on the cushy inn bed. Instead of being lost in thought like he appeared to be, however, he was actually listening in on a conversation between two distinct voices seemingly telepathically.
    — "Giorno gets--bzzt--really suspicious about strangers, if his run-in with that girl shows anything."
    — "If he does put two and two together, you'll already be out of town at that 'Boy's Reporter Convention' dealie in Belgium. What'll he do then? Chase you down and
    turn your airplane into a tomato--bzzzt--" The conversation abruptly cut off. A ladybug, as though by command, flew in through the gap under the door and landed on the mafioso's splayed palm. Its body began to radiate a golden light as it contorted and expanded, returning to its original form as a ladybug brooch, which the Italian boy delicately pinned to his folded two-piece suit.
    Something's not right here. Those two know who we are and what we did, but between then and now, no one who was with us would've had the time to speak to them without being heard by the bug. I shouldn't be listening in, but I can't shake the feeling there's something off here.
    Gio sighed, getting off of his bed as he switched on the nightlight.
    I'll just clear my mind while I eat. That octopus salad from yesterday wasn't enough, it seems.

The golden gang-star came down the stairs moments later, dressed in a navy tanktop and a pair of pajama pants with a blue & red heart pattern. His silky, blonde hair was wavy and ruffled, but the donut curls of his bangs stayed miraculously intact. His pale skin seemed to have regained some of its former tone, his lean muscles were slowly but surely growing back into shape, and his dim grey irises were returning to their original amber hue.
    "Good morning. I hope everyone had a pleasant rest." The don made himself comfortable as he sat down beside Billy, remaining deceptively inconspicuous around the radio host, only briefly glancing in the direction of him and his handicapped friend before returning his gaze to the inn menu.
    "They've got quite a selection of breakfast meals. Sausage and egg casseroles, fish and chips, tuna sandwiches... What would you suggest? I haven't had many American or British dishes myself, so I'd like the opinion of someone who has." The young Giovanna folded his menu and turned to face the reporter for his suggestion.

Crenando Crenando (Billy Batson/Freddy Freeman), @June Verles (Lavi), Birdsie Birdsie (Dante), @marc122 (Zoey)

• The boy reporter, running on nerves, responded quickly. "Oh, if you want something convenient, quick, and tasty, you should try the tuna sandwich!"
    "I'm Freddy, and this is Billy. We're civilian contacts for uh...the big guy." His handicapped friend stuck his head into the conversation, carefully trying to avoid the name of the hero.
    Billy nodded and continued from his ally's point. "Yeah, me and Captain Marvel will be in Belgium for the Boy Reporter Conference! Last year, Jimmy Olsen turned into the Turtle Boy, so Captain Marvel's coming as backup."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. @June Verles Birdsie Birdsie @marc122

--Blaise Dragonis--
Crenando Crenando (Or anyone in Fawcedo, really.)

In the more american section of Fawcedo, a puff of thick, black smoke seeped from a dark alleyway seemingly out of nowhere. The smoke seemed to disperse in a matter of seconds, revealing what would be a young woman clad in an orange jacket and a black crop top. Her hair styled like that of a crab's with a seemingly listless look. She glanced around, as if noticing that this wasn't where she was before. Wherever she is, it feels like an odd mixture of two countries, judging by the gangsters she's seeing within this alleyway, some clad in yukatas while others clad in a typical greaser look.

It's a strange sight, but one that Blaise isn't too curious of. After all, it could just be their own special style. Blaise walked out of the alleyway and proceeded to walk around, studying the environment she was in to the extent of her ability

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back