• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• City of Despair.png

• Superior-Foes-of-Spider-Man-logo-1024x405.png

ONE BIG ☠☠☠☠ SHOW
      Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
      "See guys, we're more than just a band of thieves and backstabbers! We're a family," Overdrive attempted to rally his allies only to be met with boos and obscene gestures.

Overdrive was then struck by a ramen noodle cup by the de facto Leader of the Superior Six, Boomerang, "Oh shut up, Overdrive! Nobody cares!"

Overdrive's shoulders slumped as he let out a sigh before sitting back down.

"Hey! Robot, get out of the way if you know what's good for us," the Shocker's gauntlets began to vibrate furiously. "'Cause I know exactly what those bears need..."

"Oh God, please don't you dare say--" Beetle hid her face out of embarrassment.
      The Shocker.jpg
      "Shock Therapy!" The Shocker aimed his gauntlets at the hoard of Monokumas while his team brace for a powerful blast... However as the energy was released from his gauntlets Shocker began to lose control of his arms and the blast instead knocked the 'super' criminal flat on his rear and sent him flying into a dumpster.

"Jeez, now it looks like we're all gonna die then," Boomerang threw up his arms in defeat. "Hey, Robogirl, you distract the bears for us."

Last edited:

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

“But I wanted to play with the monsters!” Lucy smirked as she looked behind her, a demon dashing close. She swung her scrap saber at the demon, causing it to hit the wall, covered in gum.

*Ippon!*

Lucy jumped up, laughing maniacally as she sees the other demons coming over to fight. “Bring it on!! I’ll take you all on!!”

BB54ED7A-6B6F-4212-8135-04271A7965DE.jpeg

Lucy began her attack on the demons, knocking each one out, all of them becoming trapped in gum.

*Ippon! x5*

“heheheha!!! That’s 5 now!!” Lucy laughed as she continued her fight, then looked at Nero, “Hey, I wanna fight you too, monster arm!”

4F821549-4382-466B-912E-6444B9FDA6D7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

• Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Hearing the start of Shocker's incredible pun, Penny knew exactly what he was trying to do when his arm started to vibrate.

"Understood! Reacting accordingly!" Penny called out as her free swords flew about, its thin string latching off of her back then onto Penny's individual fingers, masterfully weaving the blades around with the string, forming a sort of suspended web to keep the Monokumas in place as she ducked, expecting a bolt of lightning to strike on the bears the moment she did, but..."Hm?" Penny tilted her head after a few seconds of nothing happening, turning around to see Shocker has charged his attack too little too much, and had sent himself into a dumpster.

Ah. So it would seem that these Villians are of little threat after all.

"It's a shame--our synergy would've been spectacular!" Penny was obviously disappointed at Boomerang for this, removing her anchor swords and formed them into a ring. Charging a green ball of plasma, undoing her web which knocked the Monokumas onto the air before firing her weapon, shooting a green laser beam which blasted the robot bears away from their vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:

• Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Lucy bumped into someone blocking her from the demon hunter.

“Eh..?” she looked up at the grey haired teen, a grin on her face as she took out a small lollipop, “That just makes me want to fight him more!”

8F8832E6-A9A4-496B-977A-3DFE4BB4AD78.jpeg

“Those scarecrows weren’t any fun. And none of the gummies are here anymore.” She hits one more scarecrow with the stop sign, encasing him in gum.

*Ippon!*

“It would have been more fun if Emma or any of my other friends were here..but red arm will do!”

• “Wait a second..you said it took Kamihara to Battleworld.” Ashley then looked at Ichika, who looked confused, “Hey umm..did you ever make a contract with this kitty?” She shows off little Kyuubey to the Precure.

Last edited:

• Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

~Off The Hook Concert, 2 hours ago…~

Somewhere in the middle of town, a large crowd of people were seen waving pink and green light sticks. They all chanted, “Off the Hook! Off the Hook!”, as the countdown began to show.

“10….9…8…7..6..5..4….3….2….1!”

Soon the Off the Hook news logo appeared as the crowd went crazy. Nasty Majesty began playing as a squid like voice is heard.

“Y’all ready for this, Folkstone!!” She shouted as the crowd cheered, their band mates playing their instruments.

“Thank you all for waiting!”, an Octoling said as she began to use her mix table, “Here’s our first song, Nasty Majesty!!”

They began to perform their song, the concert being the loudest and hyped up since Rise being announced, and it was going great. That was until the concert hall began to shake.

“eh? “ the inkling looked over to one of her band mates, “Yo! Why’d you stop?”

“umm…pearlie…” the Octoling looked to the inkling and pointed to the portal appearing above them as demons began to come out.

“What the carp is that!?” The inkling, now dubbed, Pearl exclaimed.

“EVERYONE OUT OF THE CONCERT HALL NOW!!!” A security guard shouted as the crowd began screaming and running out the concert hall.

“Come on, Pearl!” The Octoling said as she took Pearl’s hand.

“Y-yo! Marina!!” Pearl said almost caught off guard.

Last edited:

• City of Despair.png

• "Hey, Boomerang, why can't she come along?" Overdrive walked up to the disgruntled D-List Supervillain. "We could seriously use the muscle."

"First Beetle and now you, Overdrive," Boomerang buried his face in his hands before he lashed out at Overdrive. "We're not the Superior Five or Seven! We're the Superior Six™!"

"And under your leadership, we're a team of five!" Beetle snapped at Boomerang.

"She saved our bacon, more times than we could count, I say she should come with us," Shocker pulled himself out of the rubble to confront his team leader.

"We're not moving a single step without the robot," Bettle crossed her arms and stomped her foot into the ground in protest.

"Now that's an idea that I don't mind!" Miu stopped in her tracks, right beside the Beetle.

"Aw, this ☠☠☠☠ never happens to Mysterio!" Boomerang finally yielded on his stance. "Fine! Let's get the robot over here, happy?" after the rest of the Superior Six™ all nodded in response, Boomerang groaned as he marched over to the Android, "Hey, Robo-Girl! You're coming with us." Boomerang grabbed the Android by her hand and pulled her to safety with the rest of the Team.

Last edited:

• --Penny Polendina--

Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

As the group discussed amongst themselves, Penny flipped off of the vehicle in a somersault, landing on the ground right besides Miu rather perfectly--a gleeful beaming on her face as if she was practicing that flip for a long time. It was soon enough that the group came to an agreement of sorts--they are recruiting Penny in their group. Penny didn't really have any objections--considering the situation, she considers them more like amateur vigilantes than anything. Thus, it seems that as a Hero in the same vein as Build, it is her duty to keep them safe.

"Affirmative!" Penny saluted before the defacto leader of the group before being dragged by the hand along with the others, her swords folding in half and going inside the open hatch that is her back--concealed as a backpack right in front of Miu.

• ~Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

“Squit there’s more of them!?” Pearl exclaimed as she saw the demon armed man and the delinquent looking young man who had summoned the lightning humanoid demon. “Marina, i’m not gonna let this slide, I’m fighting them! “

“How?,” Marina asked, as she and Pearl hide behind one of the undamaged platforms of the concert venue, “We don’t even have our ink weapons..”

Pearl looked around until she saw one of the big speakers, intact from the demons around the venue. “No, but we got something better.” She smirked

“Pearl..you’re not thinking of…you could destroy the venue!” Marina warned her partner and friend,”And what about the people still here!?”

“Carp, you’re right..” Pearl groaned, she then found one of the band members laptops nearby, quickly grabs it before any of the demons could see her, then hands it to the Octoling idol. “Think you can figure out a plan in 30 seconds, Marina?”

The DJ idol nods as she opens a program on the laptop, “I can, but this might take more than 30 seconds, we need a distraction long enough to figure out a plan.”

All of a sudden, they could hear childish, yet somehow maniacal laughter coming from outside as a girl in punkish looking clothing jumped down from one of the broken windows.

“Like that?” Pearl asked.

Last edited:

• R.658bca0234eb2ae5731de2188d2761d4

The Roman Centurion found himself somewhat dazed and mostly confused of where he was inside a new sight he'd never seen before in his life. The buildings towered over his head and people were staring at him like he was a cosplay or something.

The solider muttered in Latin "Quid est?" (What) as he turned his head toward the others.

He bit his tounge. What kind of shit did he get himself in and how did he get here?"

He found himself staring up at the buildings and then at the street for a second.

Bixir Bixir Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts wigi wigi

Last edited:

• 1665150448238.png
    garfield finally arrived to gotham after a long trip of flying as a falcon , he was sent to gotham by the justice league in a mission including the yj , he lands one of the buildings , gotham has changed since last time he was here , its almost random now , with all the new people's who's worlds seemed to have collided with this one , well atleast thats the way he thinks of it . he quickly realises he needs to go back to his mission jumping off the building and turning into a bat flying around " looking for suspecious people , would be the best way to start this mission , this is gonna take a long time" he turns into an eagle to see better .

• beyond infinite crisis (2).jpg

After a few, somewhat months of hiding and living a normal life at Vale, Hailey currently leaning forward on the railing of the balcone outside of her rented apartment. Thinking about what is about to happened in the past few months with some death threats from that pesky faction she is getting involved on, but she needed to think about something else. She heard of a competition called Twisted Metal due to a somewhat interesting mail that she was given to by the mailman, wonder it could be about?

Yet she sighed softly, walking back inside of her somewhat cleaned up apartment, which is cost a lot of Lien to say the least. Walking towards the kitchen before she could open the fridge, grabbing a can of beer and closing it back. Hailey couldn't control her inner demons because it can really help it struggle on her life, yet the 'Demons' inside of her can make her life very hard to dealt with. Just as she sat down on a couch, she looked at the letter for a second. Thinking about what is inside of this letter, so she placed the beer can on the coffee table and grabbed the letter before opening it.

She read it at first, it was a competition where she can use her M6 and would eliminate other competitors with rockets and guns?! How the heck did she got invited for some fucking killing spree?! Her reaction was dumbfounded and groaning loudly, that was until it was given by the faction... she looks cold-hearted, her emotions started to rise in anger because it is finally the time to kill those prick, not only does she need to not only win the competition, but also ending it... and finally ending those idiots... once and for all....

Last edited:

• 1666181607928.png
    beast boy was confused seeing a war general laying down in the streets of gotham , he slowly starts landing down and changes back into his normal form "do you need any assistance sir" he says waving his hand infront of his face.
    he thinks about ignoring this man and continueing his mission but decides against it ,he's a hero after all.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

darkred darkred

• Danger 5 season 2.jpg
    THE DISCO MASS
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Bixir Bixir
    "Oh, come out already you piece of fish! It's Christmas!"

Within the box-like structure that the puppet pope sat upon, the Hate-Monger pulled out a pistol from his robes before coming out of the box-like structure.

Famous Pierre broke free of the mob's grip and swung the plank of truth at the Nazis destroying them upon impact.

The Hate-Monger aimed his gun at Famous Pierre's heart... and then the Hate-Monger was shot by a familiar figure in a white garbs.

Pierre grinned from ear to ear when he realized who shot the Hate-Monger and consequently saved his life! It was none other than the Pope, himself!

The Pope tossed a pink cassette to Famous Pierre before winking and giving a thumbs up to a joyous Pierre
    Thumbs up my son.png
    Famous Pierre turned to the stunned crowd, "Hey, it's the Pope!" The crowd erupted into cheers. Pierre turned his attention to his allies and rallied them to his side, "Come my friends, let's kill some Nazis!"

• beyond infinite crisis (2).jpg
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts , Crow Crow

It is time... the time that Hailey can fucking end Darius and his little group for good, with a cold yet stern look on her eyes as she looked at the heavily polluted place of MidTown.

'If I see you, Darius,' Hailey was having some thoughts on her head yet the 'Demons' inside of her is still there inch by inch. 'I can finally wait to fucking tear your skin and blood, from limb..... to..... limb...'

Her BMW M6 is specially customized with deplorable nails, flares that can withstand any incoming missiles, and her own set of rockets. With a lot on the line in this sadistic game, she knew that it is going to be a death wish but she doesn't care if she died or not, she needs to end this game for good. When she parked her M6 in a safe position at the MidTown junkyard, she looked at the smashed-up cars and vans that is scattered all across the junkyard, until a voice is heard.

She has her gaze on a man who seems to be the one who invited her to Twisted Metal, Calypso. Hailey needs to know more about the competition than just being a race that can make you kill your other drivers, yet she needs to clear things off her head. Chuckling lightly, she leant onto the front bumper of her M6 and needs some time to think about a question. So, she decides that she needs that question in order to wait patiently for the other drivers. And once she saw Darius as the second driver to arrive, she does get angry already before the competition even started yet.

"Sure thing, and y'all got any drinks by the way?," Hailey simply stated about if they have some drinks available in MidTown. "Because I am fucking thirsty when I drove all the way to Vale to this place."

She admits it because of one, she needed someone to watch over her apartmens near Beacon Academy to Vale once she gets to MidTown. Two, she was really thirsty for 2 hours and she does in fact ate her home-made tuna sandwich during the drive. And three, she has to be dumb if Calypso is upset about what she said.

Last edited:

• Still in the car, Platinum stared at the man known as Calypso.

"I- I don't have a good feeling about this strange man."

"Come on Sena! Don't be a wimp! This man- is also giving Luna the usual stranger danger vibes."

"More than that dude over there?"

Platinum, while shifting tones and seeming coversing with herself, would point to a killer clown of sorts.

"Hmph! They're all scare with no bite!" Platinum's more feminine voice emerged as she crossed her arms, still sweating a bit, "I can wipe the floor with these guys in no time! I want Master Jubei..."

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• 1673649037069.png
    1673649222473.png

STREETS OF TOWA CITY

It wasn't really actually a genuine attempt at flirting, more so Deadpool messing around with Raiden playfully by being over the top about it.

“Demanding a lot from me here, chief. Can't get a guy to drop his schtick like that." Was his simple reply to Raiden's request, but to his credit, he did let Raiden take the moment to monitor his Soliton radar.

"That was the idea, yeah. It does radiate city of Portland energy, except replace rioters with tacky monochrome build-a-bear workshop reject bears tearing the city apart for its honey. Winnie the Poo must be reaaaaaally pissed, maybe someone pissed in his honey, that'd be very easy to do considering honey does kinda look like extra thick piss."

While Deadpool went on a whole other tangent, they headed in the direction of the Urban Center that the two had eyes on, and Deadpool had taken the time to draw his pistols as they encroached the city plunging itself into the depths of despair.

Bixir Bixir Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• Somewhere on Ivarun...

margaux-doury-artblast-fullsize-kassandra-md-closeup-web.jpg

In a desert corner of Ivarun, the market was full of people going about their day, buying and selling goods. Children played in the middle of the street as their parents haggled with merchants over the price of fruits or fabrics, old men smoked from hookahs outside of restaurants that smelled of meat and spices. All in all, it was a peaceful day in this corner of Ivarun.

Until the peace was shattered by shouting and the clattering of metal against metal. A young woman pushed her way through the crowd, knocking patrons into shelves, and causing people to scatter out of her way. Despite her heavy armor, she swiftly made her way down the road. "Sorry, excuse me, I apologize." She shouted at disgruntled passersby she knocked into. The marketplace was turned into a cacophony of shouting, animal sounds, and boots against the ground.

She was pursued by three guards behind her, all clamoring for her blood. They wore heavy armor and carried a mix of polearms and swords. They were angrily shouting as they followed her. "You give that back, thief!" They shouted. "Never should have trusted a mercenary!" There were several curses and threats of death thrown in there. "Someone grab her!"

"Malakas still chasing me?" She muttered as she turned her head to look behind her. "Time to change my tactics." She said. She immediately turned right and stabbed a bag of grain with the Spear of Leonidas, which proceeded to pour out onto the ground. Several people around parted, and mumbled in confusion at the sight. Meanwhile, the first guard would come barrelling down the alley, only to slip on the pouring grain, falling with a large clatter into the neighboring cart.

After a brief moment of confusion, his partners continued to chase her down the alley, shouting even angrier threats towards the woman. She quickly turned again back on to the main street and made her way towards a perfectly placed fruit stand. She stepped onto the counter, knocking over a crate of apples on to the ground. The shopkeeper stood up, and started shouting at her. "Hey! What are you doing?!" He demanded quickly.

"Sorry, in a rush." Kassandra said, tossing several gold coins towards the man before grabbing the roof on the building just above. This was followed by another loud crash and shouting from the man as the two guards knocked the entire stand down. One grabbed the back of her cloak as she climbed, and shouted.

"Got her!" Echoed. However, he was quickly met with a kick to the face, knocking him down to the ground as she scrambled up.

"Sorry, I'd love to chat, but I usually don't like doing it with people who want me dead." She said slyly before continuing her run across the marketplace's rooftops. The final guard proceeded to follow her, more agile than she expected, mirroring her jumps across various rooftops. She tried to lead him around, to a spot where she could stand her ground, perhaps Sparta Kick him off the roof. She then used the Staff of Hermes to make one small teleport across a large gap, hoping to lose him.

However, the guard would barely make the leap, his hands gripping on to the edge of the building's wall. Kassandra cocked her head. "Huh, guess I underestimated your athleticism." She said, clicking her tongue. A screech of an eagle could be heard, followed by shouting of "Stupid bird!" the sound of screaming, and clamoring as her eagle, Ikaros, had decided it was time for him to step in.

There was a loud CRASH as the final guard fell to the ground into a canopy below. More clamoring from the crowd below and a loud groan of pain from the guard could be heard echoing in the air. A smirk formed on Kassandra's face as she turned around to look at the scene below.

"Next time, tell your boss to pay his bills." She said, tossing the bag of coins into the air and catching it before turning around and walking away, stretching her arm out for Ikaros to land on.

• "Oh, come out already you piece of fish! It's Christmas!"

Within the box-like structure that the puppet pope sat upon, the Hate-Monger pulled out a pistol from his robes before coming out of the box-like structure.

Famous Pierre broke free of the mob's grip and swung the plank of truth at the Nazis destroying them upon impact.

The Hate-Monger aimed his gun at Famous Pierre's heart... and then the Hate-Monger was shot by a familiar figure in a white garbs.

Pierre grinned from ear to ear when he realized who shot the Hate-Monger and consequently saved his life! It was none other than the Pope, himself!

The Pope tossed a pink cassette to Famous Pierre before winking and giving a thumbs up to a joyous Pierre
    Famous Pierre turned to the stunned crowd, "Hey, it's the Pope!" The crowd erupted into cheers. Pierre turned his attention to his allies and rallied them to his side, "Come my friends, let's kill some Nazis!"

• Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

“Fine.”, Lucy sighed as she kicked one of the jack-o-lanturns. “These monsters were boring me anyways!”

Pearl watched in excitement as Marina was silently worrying over the little girl. Both agreed that her and the other teens are holding off the demons just fine, but couldn’t help but want to do something. Suddenly, a group of poltergeist surround the two idols as one of them yanked Pearl’s crown. “Yo! Give that back!” She shouts as she punched one of the demons, the other poltergeists try to attack Marina but she fought back using one of the broken guitars from an earlier concert. “Get away!!”

Attachments

• 212B4208-45E3-449B-AEBD-427D24B83096.jpeg
    212B4208-45E3-449B-AEBD-427D24B83096.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

• City of Despair.png

• The_Simpsons_Logo.png

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION...

In the cover of darkness, a round table of shadowy men have gathered to plot ways to profit off of human misery! At the head of the table was the owner of the Springfield Nuclear Powerplant, Charles Montgomery Burns.

"All right, Gentlemen, let's get down to business..." Burns started the meeting only to notice an empty chair, "Smithers, where is that blasted Towa!"

"He mentioned about hosting a charity event with Stark Industries," answered Mr. Burns' Loyal Man Servant, Waylon Smithers

Burns shuddered in disgust as his wrinkled face slowly turned into a grimace. "Confound those Phantom Hooligans!"

"You wouldn't catch me givin' money to some 'Avenger'," spat the humanoid duck, Flintheart Glomgold.

"I can't say any bad about Stark, my micro games run on Stark's software," chuckled the rotund biker.

"That's stolen technology! Yah walking sewer!" Glomgold glared at the man by his side. Soon the Duck's hostile expression turned into delight as he shook his hand. "That's why Ah like you!"

"Anyways, Franklin... tell me more about this tonic," Burns asked a diminutive figure in the shadows.

"I want to cover up my soda's associations with Boko haram but seeing that them 'league of super villains' were seen drinking wolf cola in their bar... I was hopin' you guys can help me out of this mess!"

"How exactly do you expect us to do that?" Mr. Burns asked the troll-like man. Burns then quickly whispered over to his man servant, "Release the hounds..."

"I was thinkin' you could distract the media with an even bigger shit show."

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Curent Location: Neo Taisho

"I ...I'm lost again!!!' Demon Slayer Zenitsu Agatsuma cried. "It's my first mission alone and I'm already lost! Chuntaro...what are we suppose to do?!" he asked his trusted messanger sparrow.
"Chirp!( Stop whinning and stay focus Zenitsu!) the bird replied.

" I miss Nezuko-Chan so much! I just nothing bad happened to her. Same with Tanjiro and Inosuke." Zenitsu added. " This Aku demon is just as worst as Muzan Kibutsuji. I hope I won't end up fighthing Aku.... No,I can do this! Gramps train me because he believed in me! " Zenitsu said to himself.
"I can do this...Maybe the Hashira will be there to help!"
He headed deeper in the forest,Chuntaro flying after him.

• Always Sunny.png
    1:15 PM

On a Friday

Philaminobu, PA

"I'm telling you guys, she should be here," spoke the rat-killing janitor of Paddy's Pub, Charlie Kelly, as he peered through his binoculars in search of his beloved Waitress.

"Seriously if it wasn't for that False God duct-taping Philly to some other place then we wouldn't have to be here!" groaned the Out of shape Bodyguard of Paddy's Pub, Mac.

"He's at least more real than your God," retorted Dennis, who smirked at his religious roommate.

"Guys! I think I see her! She just found that convenience store she goes to for her morning coffee... A few hours late but she made it!" a smile crept on Charlie's face as the sight of a tired and haggard Waitress stumbled into the convenience store for her coffee.

"Jesus Christ, she looked like a--" Dennis recoiled in disgust at the Waitress' unkempt head of hair, misaligned lipstick and messy clothes.

"An Angel?" Charlie interrupted Dennis' sentence with the Janitor's own opinions on the waitress.

"She looks like a zombie, Charlie!" Dennis snapped at his friend.

Charlie was too mesmerized by the waitress to snap back.

Mac then noticed someone in the alleyway, heading towards the store.

"Hey, hey! Mac, what the hell are you doing! Give me back my binoculars!" Charlie wrestled Mac for control of the Binoculars, much to the concern of curious onlookers.

Mac successfully bested Charlie and held the binoculars over his head before peering into them to see a masked villain who came out of the shadows of a nearby alley. "Oh shit, guys! That convenience store's gonna get robbed!" Mac leaped over the bushes that he and the gang were hiding in and ran towards the villain.

"Hey, Buddy! Where you think you're going?" Mac intercepted the masked man before crossing his arms and giving him a stern look in his eyes.

"I'm gonna rob this place," the masked villain brandished his laser pistol. "So, you gonna play hero or what?"

"Whoa! Dude, chill! I was just asking a question!" Mac held up his hands and let the masked Looter into the store.

Meanwhile in the bushes, Charlie, Dennis and Dee watched on.

"Oh no! The Waitress is still in there!" Charlie exclaimed in a panic before running through the thorned bush that he once used as cover. "I gotta save her!"

As the madly in love Janitor pushed through the thorn bush, his coat and shirt were torn off, leaving Charlie with no shirt. In spite of this, Charlie let out an animalistic howl as he ran towards the convenience store, to save the Waitress. As Charlie entered the store, he saw the Looter at the register with the Waitress as his hostage. In an act of desperations Charlie blindly rushed in and jumped on the Looter's back which caused him and the waitress to bash their faces on the counter top. The Looter faired better than the Waitress, who suffered from a fractured nose.

The Gang followed shortly after and entered the store to witness Charlie on the Looter's back as he struggled to get the supervillain's gun from his hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK, CHARLIE! YOU BROKE MY FACE!" The Waitress cried as she nursed her broken nose.

"I'M TRYING TO SAVE YOU!" Charlie held on to the Looter as he rammed Charlie against the store's glass cases.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Charlie then used the broken glass to stab the masked villain's shoulder.

The Looter screamed in agony as he held the glass shard on the shoulder.

"NO! YOU STAY, THE HELL, AWAY FROM ME, CHARLIE," The Waitress looked of distain at Charlie as she made her exit. The Waitress bumped into the Gang and without a moment to think, she told them, "Oh, and tell Charlie to stop violating my restraining order."

"So, guys, I saved the day, did the Waitress notice?" Charlie excitedly asked in blissful ignorance.
    paddy's pub.png

"You mean to tell me, some guy in spandex robbed a convenience store?" Frank asked the Gang as he wolfed down some sausages.

"Not just any guy with spandex, Frank. He had a laser gun! You know, like the ones they have in that Laser Tag place but it's real!" Mac explained as he dramatised the laser gun the criminal had.

"You know, this kinda reminds me of this one time, I was gonna dump some of your mother's things in the dumpster outside of Paddy's... you know, just so I could get back at that HOOR, for taking all of my money." Frank then recanted the tale of his own. "So just as I was gonna dump her shit, there was this one owl, that damn thing was digging through our dumpster... It was a trash bird!"

"You mean Dee?" Denis jumped on the opportunity to mock his sister.

"Oh, come on!" Dee glared daggers on her brother.

"Deandra, let me finish the story," Frank scolded Dee. "Anyways..."

I was gonna dump some of your mother's things in the dumpster, you know like her designer bags and our family photos. That's when I saw this little owl, and considering that I needed to restock the fridge, I decided to hunt that thing down... especially when it stole our trash.

"So, an Owl was trying to steal our trash?" Dennis scratched his head as he tried to process Frank's bizarre tale.

"Yes! How is that so crazy? HOW IS IT CRAZIER THAN CHARLIE SETTING UP TRAPS TO CATCH LEPRECHAUNS EVERY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!" Frank began to rant and rave as he threw his hands up his hands.

"I wanted to catch a Leprechaun so he could tell me where he keeps his pot of gold," Charlie munched on some cheese that he kept in his coat pocket.

"See, at least Charlie's idiotic idea would make sense at least on this stupid planet! But you want to eat an owl!" Dennis questioned Frank's motives.

"Dennis, have you ever tried owl stew before? It's delicious!" Frank glared at his son. "Besides that's not the weird part... It got weird when the owl led me into this Crack House..."

I got in and couldn't see that damn owl anywhere, but there was this freaky-lookin' door at the other end of the room.

I busted down the door and I don't know what happened but I was in this strange place, and there was this crazy lookin' broad going through my trash.

"You get back here, you stupid bird!" I screamed as chased that damn bird down! but I'm a bit old so my stamina is no good anymore.

I took a little breather and noticed there's a lot of shit here and I thought Charlie kept a lot of weird shit in his place!

Then I heard this broad's voice, she said something like, "Finally, you're back!" Clearly she wasn't talking about me.

I peaked behind the curtain and saw some broad going through the sack of trash that dumb owl was hauling around.

When I saw that damn owl with that smug look on his face, I just grabbed my piece and started blasting!

"FRANK! I don't want to hear anything about you and that STUPID Owl!" Dennis slammed his fist on the table as he screamed. "Did you not hear Mac when he said that some crazy person in spandex tried to rob a convenience store!?"

Frank lowered his gun down as he grumbled to himself.

"Philadelphia is getting overrun by supervillains, guys, and we need to fight back!" Mac slammed his fist into his palm to punctuate his point.

"Uh, Mac, It's not Philadelphia anymore. They changed the name," Dee corrected her out of shape friend.

"Did they, Dee, did they really change the name?" Mac walked up to Dee with religious fervor. "Or was it their FALSE GOD!"

"And Dee, you could barely even pronounce the new name," Dennis pointed out to his sister.

"Of course I can! It's Philamin... Philoman..." Dee struggled to pronounce the new name the Beyonder bestowed on to their city as the Gang shook their heads in disapproval. "AH! It's Philamanila!"

"Th-that's an entirely different city you duct taped Philly with, you bitch," Dennis spat at his sister with pure malice.

"Guys the city's name doesn't matter! What matters is that we got supervillains here and we need someone to bash their brains in!" Mac tried to rally the gang to no avail.

" You know what, maybe Mac's right, I don't want to walk to my apartment and get mugged by some guy in tights, it's kinda gay," Dennis explained.

"Yeah, a lot of those guys seem to like wearing tights," Mac added as he held his chin.

"Maybe it's a sexual thing..." Dee dismissably brought up a theory.

"Guys, I don't think it matters," Dennis waved his hands in hopes that they would change the subject.

"Well you brought it up!" Charlie retorted with his arms outstretched like an animal trying to intimidate a rival. Charlie lowered his arms and mused, "You'd think that Philly would have some super heroes when the crazy space god did all of this."

"DUDE, WE GOT ROCKY BALBOA!" Mac screamed on the top of his lungs at Charlie.

"MAC! ROCKY BALBOA IS JUST A BOXER!" Charlie screamed back.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ROCKY! I'M GONNA STICK MY THUMB THROUGH YOUR EYE!" Mac mimed the horrific action of gouging out Charlie's eye.

Before things could escalate any further, a gunshots were heard from outside.

"It ain't safe outside, no more!" Frank gestured to the window as police sirens blared.

"Oh shit, you're right, Frank," Mac backed off.

"That's exactly what we were saying!" Dee glared at Mac.

"Shut up, Bird," Dennis spoke up to shut Dee down. "We need to figure out how to solve this problem and make some money or maybe get laid."

"You know, New York's got pretty sweet deal with that Pro-Hero thing," Frank began to turn their Super Villain plight into something profitable for the Gang. "They get paid for busting a bunch of perverts in tights!"

"You mean we could be real-life Super Heroes!?" Mac's mind was blown by this opportunity to be a super hero. "Dude, that's so Badass!"

"Mac, what's 'Real-Life Super Hero' suppose to mean when Iron Man's just flying around and putting Tesla out of business?" Dee pointed out Mac's out of date thinking.

"Guys! We could be just like my personal hero, Phoenix Jones, and become Rea-Life Super Heroes!" Mac excitedly rallied the Gang in their newest scheme.
    TheGangBecomeProHeroes.png

Last edited:

• Once upon a time, mankind were the unquestioned rulers of this world.

It was until the day the Miracle arrived that everything changed.

The divine power spread across the land like wildfire, bestowing magnificent abilities to the chosen ones.

And in its wake, unimaginable death and destruction was left.

Heroes rose from the ashes to protect mankind's remaining cities.

There's still a glimpse of hope. But even these heroes have different beliefs, and feud among themselves. Outside of battles, they're just normal human beings. Welcome to the world of Espers.

*Somewhere in a distant town of Gyrate*

IMG_2627.jpeg

“Another disappearance in Gyrate as more Miramon have been appearing as of late. The Esper Union is currently investigating the matter as of now…” a news anchorman says as the TV plays the news, a girl walk into the alley, angrily gripping on to a green gemstone.

“I can’t believe this! All this time..it was..it was all a lie!” she kicked a nearby stone in frustration, but instead of hitting the ground or a trashcan..it hit a creature.

IMG_2632.png

“Oh crap!” The girl soon changed to a completely different outfit, pairs of fisticuffs as her weapon.

OST:

“This is just my luck, first I learn the truth about magical girls and now I’m facing a Miramon? Well I’m not goin down without a fight! Ya hear me!!!”

The fight begins as the Miramon slashed at the girl, she quickly evades the blades as she threw a sucker punch. The battle went on until finally she used a powerful magic, destroying the Miramon in the process. She couldn’t fight any more as the different clothes changed back to the girl’s casual clothing. The girl ran out of the alleyway as she looked down at the green gemstone..it’s halfway black.

“Have I really used this much magic!? At this rate ill-“ her thoughts stopped mid sentence, seeing a small girl in pink hair standing there with a smile. “What’s this kid doing here?”

All of a sudden, in a flash of light, the area around her turned quiet, there was no soul in sight, but her and the pink haired girl.

“What the hell!? What is this place?”

“….Come…” the pink haired girl spoke

“What..?”

IMG_2634.jpeg

“If you want to change your fate, come to Kamihama City…”

“Kamihama?” She had heard of the place before, rumor had it, all of the strongest witches reside in that place, why would she go there of all places?

“Here…”

“…?”

The little girl smiled, “Magical Girls can be saved.” She soon vanished into thin air as the area around her returned to normal. Sounds of cars and people surrounded the area as the green gemstone carrying girl began to think.

“Magical Girls can be saved…Is that actually possible…?”

If this was true, she would have to take her chances.

“…Kamihama here I come.” She leaves the streets of Gyrate, unaware that someone had watched everything.

IMG_2636.jpeg

“…..Magical Girls…?”
[tab=Dislyte: ?????][/tab]

Attachments

• IMG_2625.png
    IMG_2625.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

• Day.png

Clack. Clack.

A pair of boots stepped onto the grand platform resting near the edge of Folkstone. Its railing, lined by Syega crystals, gleamed a mesmerising blue as soon as the girl stood still upon it. Within moments, the circular surface lifted diagonally through the air, carrying her into the canopy of dark clouds that had formed so suddenly tonight.

Day crossed her arms over her chest and let out a faint exhale through her nose. Her tattered cloak picked up and wavered against the cold wind as she climbed ever higher, closing her eyes as she began to turn inward.

'She's still here, after all these years...'

"Tsk."

Day spit off to the side as she felt a surge of painful heat swelling in her chest. How convenient was it that a completely unexpected siege of Folkstone had drawn nearly all of her enemies' attention away on this fateful night? Perhaps the gods truly had granted her favour...

"I'm coming for you, Neville."

Day grit her teeth harshly and opened her eyes once more, stepping to the edge of the platform as her destination rapidly approached: Heaven's Garden, the Old Islands' city-sized national library floating high above and far away from Folkstone. Day leapt from the platform's edge seconds before it finished docking, saving herself seconds of useless time waiting.

Day somersaulted onto the entrance walkway and stood midway through, taking only the briefest of moments to check the status of the entryway before breaking into a full-on sprint. Two girls with short banged hair and research robes at the far end of the walkway suddenly snapped into panicked attention as Day began to make a beeline straight for them, a gleeful grin plastered all over her face as blue energy emanated from her body.

"Wait, what're you doing?! Stop!" the bluenette guard managed to get out as she quickly skimmed her tome and filled her staff with the light.

"She's clearly out of her mind!" her peer shouted as she took a few steps away from the charging madwoman.

Day2.png

"Out of my way!!" Day barked as heat festered in her palm. The wild woman thrust her wrist out, sending a glob of flame arcing up towards the two girls and the closed doorway behind them.

Before the blue-haired guard's spell could finish casting, her blonde ally tackled her just as the burst of flame collided with the door and the steps before it. Plumes of fire forged a trail through the shabby defenses, melting a hole right through the door and allowing the vengeance-crazed girl to storm directly through.

The flames continued to lick around the archway as the two students of magic gradually stood from the wreckage, coughing through the columns of smoke that had now formed around the place they were supposed to be keeping safe. The two exchanged wide-eyed gazes of horror as the sound of Day's hurried footsteps grew ever fainter...and brought her ever closer to her vulnerable prey.

• Bodacious Space Pirates.png

BEACHSIDE AREA
    Table Table

In the beachside area, the Valiant and heroic leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy, led a conga line with music played from his walkman.

"This was the best idea, we ever had!" Star-Lord snapped his fingers to the beat of the song.

"I do not see how this ritualistic dance would help us with our mission, Peter Quill," Drax stood off to the side, with arms crossed.

"Come on, Drax. Who says we can't mix business with pleasure?"

"We are wasting time, for once, I agree with the rodent."

"Drax, don't tell me Rocket just blew a hole on the evil Giant Space Robot base," Star-Lord's mood dampened, and put his conga line into a surprising halt. "We gotta go find Rocket before the De--."

Marika danced right into Star-Lord and caused the pair to tumble straight to the floor. This scene caused Drax to laugh at them, uncontrollably.

"What am I gonna do with this kid..." Star-Lord muttered to himself while Marika apologized profusely.
    Autobot to Autobot.gif

THE BEACH
    Crow Crow (Full story)​

"Blaster, could you please play us a song?"

"Loud and Proud, Soft skin!" Blaster began to play music as Minerva danced away to the beat.

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Logo.png

MEANWHILE WITH "TEAM ROCKET"
    ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )​
    "W-What did that rust bucket call me?" Rocket growled.

"He called us freaks," Mantis answered with a smile on her face.

"I had enough of this scut from the big green idiot! But now it's coming from Decepticons!" Rocket gritted his teeth as he pointed at the robot. "I was torn apart and put back together over and over again by some scutbag that wasn't happy with the way things were!" the Guardian held back the tears that all the suffering he went through on Halfworld.

Rocket leaped out of the way from the automaton's blaster fire before he screamed out, "Let's see who's the freak after I blast your flarkin' face off!"

"Groot, we've got to stop Little Fuzzy before the Decepticons come!" Mantis jumped back from the on coming fire from the gun-totting woodland critter.

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!” Rocket screamed as he unloaded his minigun at the Genericon!

"I am Groot!" vines shot out from Groot's hands and began wrap themselves around the enraged raccoon.

Mantis quickly hopped on to Groot's vines and placed her hands on Rocket's head. Mantis's antennae began to glow as well as her eyes as she whispered to the woodland creature, "Sleep."

With Rocket incapacitated, Groot laid the incapacitated Rocket on the floor.

"Lylla..." Rocket muttered as his foot twitched.

"I'm so sorry, little robot guy," Mantis bowed repeatedly before popping back into a standing position. "Oh, I forgot, my name's Mantis and Little Fuzzy's name is Rocket."

"I am Groot!" Groot followed Mantis' lead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back