• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: History

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This page is dedicated to forging the annals of history. Unknown actors continue their dance on the stage of history, their own stories and the events that shaped them yet to be discovered.

• As I went through the archives of Battleworld and Mite-World, I really was not sure exactly what I would find, all I know is that I wanted to learn the truth of how everything started. The more I searched, the more convoluted everything seemed to become. The rich history of these two Worlds, caught between the struggle of their Creators, each side full of biases, it was a lot to take in. It became harder and harder to find exactly where it all started. As a historian, it is always hard to tell the beginning of the story. After all, the records are so easily skewed by the few that were around, and more often than not, those who were around often didn’t think about recording. Despite that, however, I think it is important to try to give an idea of how all stories start, despite the records, or lackthereof in some cases. For, without the beginning, all stories are just half stories. All stories should be told, though, and therefore throughout this history, I will provide records on the different events that happened throughout the beginning Eras of the two Worlds, which would later cause the political climate of the Modern Era. I hope to shed light on the truth of each battle and political acts that happened throughout the history of both of these worlds, and bring to the knowledge of everyone the records that are so easily forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back