• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Solid Snake

Snake growled a bit under his breath at Jackson's remarks, but he couldn't jut leave him here, especially since he needed his help. Snake tossed the cuffs aside, having already picked the locks in them in the time it took for Jackson to say his piece. He then walked over to Jackson, beginning to pick the locks in his shackles, freeing him after a few seconds of work. "We can't just charge in there and expect to take them down." Snake said, beginning to plan out a strategy. "We'll need a more tactical approach. Something that can catch them off guard."

dims
"Otacon, how's the escape plan coming?"

1493353120484.png
"I've been tracking our little friend's progress! They should be opening up the Waiting Room Doors any minute now!"

dims
"Good. Do they have a name? I can't properly thank them if I don't know what they go by."

1493353120484.png
"Their frequency is still a little foggy...but I think she said we should can call her Agent 3."

dims
"Agent 3?"

1493353120484.png
"Yeah, Agent 3! I've been doing some research on the convergence...it looks like Agent 3 is a creature called an Inkling, a squid human hybrid creature from the future, long after humans have gone extinct!"

dims
"Squid Human Hybrid? Who would've thought the evolutionary clock would start from fish and end with fish?"

1493353120484.png
"I wouldn't make jokes like that, Snake. After all, Agent 3 is saving your life!"

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Moonsie Moonsie

Last edited:
john-wick-5547804f8288b.png

Captain America seemed stuck in thr stasis of his traumatic story arch at the end of his last movie. He was so disbelieving that he was questioning Jihn's sanity, but his boyscout nature would prevent him from doing anything about it.

Wick ignored Cap's question and ran to the fire, coming upon the hoard of rat men. John looked to Queek, who seemed horrified by this. This apparently wasn't Queek's order.

I never asked to play super hero, John thought as he unholstered his Glock. He had no backup weapons, but this place seemed to have automobiles. That meant that this place likely had guns as well, but for now...

John ran to the nearest car, a red Firebird. He took his knife and popped off the plastic cover on the steering column.

It was then that two Skaven took notice of John. He found the wiring for the harness collector and pulled it out when one skaven came to the driver's side window. John kicked him back while his friend jumped on the hood. He quickly pulled out a few wires and began stripping them as the Skaven got back up to approach John. John pulled out his Glock 26 and shot the rat monster twice in the face. Three bullets left.

As it fell back the other one became enraged. John tied two of the wires together as the dash lit up and the radio came alive. 'Killing Strangers' by Marilyn Manson.

The Skaven was almost to the windshield when John touched the ignition wire to the battery wire, giving a spark before the engine roared to life. A determined grimace filled John's face as he slammed on the pedal and the Skaven went flying through the windshield. John buckled his seatbelt and peeled to the left, sending the Skaven flying. John revved the engine, now drawing attention to the assassian from the soon-to-be roadkill.

john-wick-2014-car-gun-keanu-reeves-review.jpg

Last edited:

• “I wouldn't make jokes like that, Snake. After all Agent 3 is saving your life!”

The Octling would be listening in hopes that Agent 3 could hear as well, then decided to speak after a long time too.
    Agent8.jpg
    “Um.....”

Agent8.jpg
    “....”

The quiet tomboyish voice would interrupt the little moment between the person named Otacon and Snake.

The agent grabbed onto the handle and twisted, pulling the door open. There he was, larger than life, the same figure she had seen before, Snake. He was about twice as tall as she was, and busy with something. She could hear a click before he stood up again, revealing another person in the room.

Instead of speaking, Agent 3 gave an inquisitive grunt, letting herself be known in the room. Once Snake turned to see her, she would gesture to outside the door, signifying she had opened it for him.

In the mean time, she heard a familiar voice through her headgear. It was of excellent quality, suggesting the person on the other end also owned a headset.

Agent3.gif
"Hmm?"
( MainEventMan MainEventMan Moonsie Moonsie Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )

• Agent8.jpg

Um....Agent...3, it's Agent 8, Agent 1 & 2 sent me as assistance.

A soft chuckle came from the girl as sent maps to Agent 3 of the the building.

Agent8.jpg
    I'm here to help intercept Hitler's position along...with getting you through the building unnoticed, so...y'know can kill Hitler...

The Octoling would stare down at the room under her from the grate.
    Agent8.jpg
    Right now, there are soldiers spread in odd... swastika formations in each part of the building, including outside your room...Agent 3..so be careful..I marked where you guys need to meet me at..

Queek Headtaker
skaven-queek-headtaker~2.jpg
Gravity Peaks

Queek's blood boiled, his grip tightened on his weapons, as soon as John engaged the horde it was Queek's turn to remind his horde who the top rat was one body at a time, with his red guard at his side Queek yelled as he charged the horde

"Queek is-is going to kill-kill who ever done this!!!!"

He began running through the horde making a bee line to the horde's soon to be dead leader, but it was a long way, several skaven charged Queek as they didn't recognize him, this was their second mistake, Queek in his anger became a torrent of fast moving blades cutting down some of the skaven attackers, Queek yelled in his anger

"Queek will Gnash-Gnaw on your bones!!!"

As soon as Queek spoke a good portion of the skaven realised they were going to attack Queek, Thee Warlord Queek Headtaker, the skaven close to Queek attacked regardless as they felt conered but the skaven that were far away from Queek began to hyperventilate, eyes widening and emitting an obvious strong stink, Queek smiled as he recognized the stench, fear musk, only released when skaven become afraid and it scares every other skaven who can smell it, but Queek wasn't afraid, because Queek was the object of their fear, after Queek savagely cut down the last of his current attackers he was greeted with a pleasant sight, fleeing skaven, but that was only the start Queek had a long way to go before reaching the leader, but Queek had no problem making examples on his way, this is his horde and he will have it back

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Malkav Malkav

Last edited:
Hiravias

Intently listening to everything Asriel just said about worrying about what that crazy dude with the shield was saying about half of existence being killed by some giant purple-dude, Hiravias thinks carefully before speaking.

"Listen Asriel, not to imply that our new friend is delusional or anything like that, but I can't recall seeing, or even hearing about, some god-like being of destruction showing up and annihilating half of existence. I'm sure that your family is still alive. And I'm also sure that, unlike mine, they miss you and eagerly await your return. "

"Why? Who knows? Magic spell gone awry? Existence having a hiccup? Or maybe the gods were feeling a little bored and decided to'choose' a few poor fools? I particularity lean towards the latter."

Sleek Sleek

The Devil Summoner grins down at the tube that now holds Alice, concealing it under his cloak. It seems a cat-like lady approached the Devil Summoner. "It's slightly hard to explain. It's just the abilities of a Devil Summoner. I am known as Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha The Fourteenth. Raidou is just fine though. It seems Alice was attacking you. Are you okay?"

It seems that the man from before returned, this time with a demon companion. Raidou didn't question about the demon nowhere following the man. "I do not, but if we all work together we can slay these demons."

Zamasu Zamasu Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Steve Rodgers: Gravity Peaks
steve-rogers-capt-america.w710.h473.jpg
Given Queek's reaction he could tell that these were from another group of his species, perhaps even some of Queek's men that had gone rogue. At least that meant he wouldn't be fighting an army of giant rats alone, Steve thought.
With both of his shields activated, Steve jumped into the fray and tackled a rat off of someone.
With the Skaven down, Steve proceeded to kill it by stabbing through it's head with the right shield.
"Go, get out of here!" Steve yelled
"But I neeeed the story!" Toby cried, waving his arms

Running towards the army, Steve focused on the citizens the Skaven were trying to drag away or eat. He spun around slightly, hearing the revving of a car engine and noticed John behind the wheel. Despite his delusions, he was still able to handle himself in combat. Steve just hoped he'd return the car after using it, and that it would provide a little bit of protection for the man.

As a Skaven lunged at him, Rodgers punched him aside and continued towards the civilians. Keeping people safe was priority number one at the moment, and stopping the army would have to wait.

Vermin King Vermin King Malkav Malkav Barbas Barbas Sleek Sleek

"Devil Summoner?" Felicia is now more than curious to know what that is. "Oh well, maybe I'll know that in the future. But for now, my name is Felicia." The catgirl introduces herself in glee, and then she turns to the little snowman and looked at him for a brief moment before turning back to Raidou and ask "Is that snowman a friend of yours? He looks really cute. Is he really made of snow? Can I lick him?" She also seem to don't mind the presence of Constantine and Etrigan, she is a lot more interest in Raidou.

ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

john-wick-5547804f8288b.png
Jerking the steering wheel released the power steering. He shifted gears as he drew more Skaven on him. He quickly analyzed his environment: Captain America was playing crowd control. Queek was charging for another rat man of roughly equivalent size. A leader, most likely. Others were running away.

Terrain. Suburban, flat. The best thing would be to provide backup for Queek. John rose the car to triple digits as he slammed into one Skaven. It splattered on the hood, causing significant damage to the muscle car. John jerked the car more into position. Wouldn't be able to take too many more hits. Hit opened the car door to slam into the next one. Still, he was clearing a path well enough for Queek to follow.

268746.jpg

Queek Headtaker
skaven-queek-headtaker~2.jpg
Gravity Peaks

Queek and his guard proceeded forward viciously killing skaven left and right, Queek's armour, weapons and even his mouth was drenched in viscera, Queek's hissing and yelling sent shockwaves through the ranks, suddenly a huge metal beast raced past Queek surprising him and squashing a good number of Queeks attackers, at this point Queek was close to the leader and recognise him, two feelings swept over him betrayal and fuming rage, the skaven raid leader, was Krrk the almost-trusted, servant to Queek, the warlord was twitching again Queek gave an order to his red guards

"Scamper-Scurry collect frightened rat-filth, they will answer to Queek"

The red guard agreed and ran off to the task at hand, Queek yelled out

"KRRK!!!!"

The red guard that were helping the raiders backed off upon hearing Queek's ragged and furious voice, Krrk looked over at Queek and replied

"Queek, how nice-nice of you to join us, is-is this not wonderful"

Queek shouted back

"NOT QUEEK'S PLAN!!!"

Krrk responded

"Ah Yes-Yes you want-want to go home to Clan Mors and leave all this behind, a realm uncorrupted by-"

Queek interrupted

"Silence, die-die rat-filth!!!!"

Queek charged Krrk and Krrk charged Queek the two became locked in combat in the middle of this anarchy, most of the skaven nearby either continued the assault or watched the fight in anticipation

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Malkav Malkav Barbas Barbas Sleek Sleek

• Danger 5 Vampire Nazis.png
    OUTSIDE OF STARK TOWER
    Malkav Malkav
    "I can't believe it, the Squirrel Plan actually worked," Tucker said with mild astonishment.
    <"Siberian Squirrels would have been more effective,"> Ilsa shrugged as the group stealthily followed Squirrel Girl.

---
    Meanwhile in the Waiting Room...
    MainEventMan MainEventMan

Jackson rubbed his wrists, "Thanks, those things were beginning to chafe." Jackson then explained, "Okay, Hitler and Falsworth are at Tony Stark's office and I know the fastest way to get there..." but he then just noticed the squid kid, "Hey, kid get out of here, this is important spy stuff!"

--
    In Stark's Office...
    Moonsie Moonsie

Hitler shook his empty glass at the blue hair, <"Get me another glass of lemonade">

Last edited:
download.php

Ben slid to a stop as he looked up at the mech, squinting due to the sudden light that had flooded Undertown. "Aww come on, dude! You know I have to responsibility for that??" One of the many Ben's said before they all came back into one. Ben then hit his omnitrix and turned into another alien, this one looking more green and techno-organic. "Looks like you could go for an Upgrade!"
latest

Ben, now as Upgrade, quickly jumped into the mech that had come crashing down into the alien town. His head popped out of the screen in the cockpit. "Oh, so you're piloting? Hey, I'm Ben Tennyson. Saved the universe, like, five times. Please help me with this dude....maybe like, fire some stuff at it. I'll upgrade it for you."
Sleek Sleek ManyFaces ManyFaces

Agent 3 listened to the familiar voice, acknowledging the map they uploaded. That would definitely be useful. Agent 8 mentioned she was sent by 1 and 2. She hoped they were okay, wherever they were. Agent 3 nodded to herself, though she knew that nobody would really see it. She liked to affirm things to herself, and didn't care who knew.

"Hey, kid get out of here, this is important spy stuff!"

The man next to snake took notice of Agent 3, it seemed. Perhaps he didn't fully realize why she was here? The agent raised an eyebrow in his direction. Though her voice was timid, she herself definitely wasn't, and it began to show as she gestured to the door behind her. She gave it a push so it could swing lazily open, aptly demonstrating its status of being not locked.

Agent3.gif
"Or, I could..."

As she spoke, dramatically drawing out the last word, she reached once more for the door handle, with an inquisitive look on her face. She hoped the message that she could leave them both in the room was clear enough.

( MainEventMan MainEventMan Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Moonsie Moonsie )

Last edited:
Asriel Dreemurr
Gravity Peaks

Asriel nodded, sighing and wiping his tears away.
He was about to say something, when his animalistic ears caught a noise that wasn't the crackling of far off flames or the sounds of the wind.
Steel on steel, and the sounds of fighting.

"Hiravias? Do you hear that?
It sounds like...there's a big fight going on."

He said bluntly getting to his feet and listening for the noise again.
It was there, and it made him growl in frustration.

"Great."

Barbas Barbas Vermin King Vermin King The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Malkav Malkav

Cooper and BT
Undertown

BT felt something invade his chassis, his anti-malware software having been overwhelmed in the onslaught.
This was not good.

"Unindentified lifeform, identify and exit this craft. Authorized personnel only."

Cooper was also likewise spooked, and reached for his Alternator.

"Hey! Whatever you are, get off! What..."

Then the upgrade part registered. Could it fix BT? Cooper was well aware of how much damage BT had sustained.

"BT, let him. You're not in any shape to help anyone with anything without it."

"Very well. Unidentified lifeform, I am BT-7274, and this is my pilot, Jack Cooper."

"What exactly do you need help with?"

Cooper asked, since their arrival had damaged a few of BT's sensors.

Vsland Vsland ManyFaces ManyFaces

• latest-1.png
    I DO HAVE MY SCROLL!” The Rose would grab up the RabbitRabbit Penny and hugged her.

Can I-....I mean yeah I'm a second year, I was here when Beacon collapsed...but after I found out it was fixed up I decided come back.

A smile came over her visage, as she giggled and hugged Penny.

The small snowman Devil Summoner draws out a small katana from his hip. "Hee-No! You can't lick me!" Raidou grins down at the snowman. "It's time to rest, Raiho." He pulls out a summoning tube, a green light emits and Raiho was contained inside the tube. "It's nice to meet you, Felicia." Raidou turns around to face the man and the demon Etrigan who was still fighting. "Apparently the demon over there is Etrigan. You should introduce yourselves and then we can slay the demons."

Zamasu Zamasu Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Felicia giggled at Raiho's threat, probably because of his cuteness. After Raido contains the small snowman, he turns to Constantine and Etrigan, whom the later is still fighting. He says to Felicia to introduce herself to them, to which she nods. Finally, she can get to notice the two. "Oh sure. I'm always up for new friends." She says before going on all fours and went over to Etrigan. If he is standing on his ground, Felicia would rub her head against his leg, purring as she does so. If not, then she'll yell out "Hey! You need a hand?!" As she goes over to the demon to give help.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo

• Jackson was oblivious to the Squid Kid's threat, "Thanks, but we can open our own door."

The door was then flung open by two Nazi Vampires with Machine Guns. <"Hey! Get back in those chains!"> one of the vampires ordered the two spies.

Jackson in response tossed his Star of David throwing stars at the two vampires which turned them to dust. Jackson then pulled out his gun, "All right, follow me..."

---

In Stark's Office.
    Moonsie Moonsie

Carlos fain a kick to Rem's crotch as she walked passed him, the Spanish-Speaking Wolf-Man of the SS chuckled at the maid

Last edited:
Thel 'moramee
300px-Halo_2_Anniversary_Zealot.png
Metropolis

Thel was begining to accept his situation, that he may never see Sangheilos again but he was then surprised by both a voice and a tackle, it was Cody the man he was looking for, the crashed to the street floor and Cody got to his feet first and then Thel got to his hooves, wiping his face and adopting a defensive stance but not appearing hostile right away, Thel says

"Hmph glad to see not all humans are spineless runts, what's a superman? I have never heard of such a thing"

Thel said confidently but then followed up with a question

"Do you know anything about what has happened to me, one moment I was on my home world now I'm here"

Thel awaiting his answer but didn't take his eyes off of this human as this one clearly was a more experienced brawler than any of the fledglings that roamed the streets

Solid Snake

Snake stayed silent as Jackson and Agent 3 had their little altercation, feeling like he didn't want to get on Jackson's bad side, despite feeling like the way he was speaking to her was a tad uncalled for. When Jackson stood up, Snake knelt down, taking a pistol from one of the piles of ash and screwing his silencer onto the end of the barrel. A big part of stealth missions was procuring weapons on site. He stood up and began to follow after Jackson. Before he left however, he turned back to Agent 3. "Thanks, kid. Stay close and follow my lead." He said, turning and following after Jackson.

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
Moonsie Moonsie

The agent was left speechless by the man's oblivious remark. But the door was locked! She had watched the guard lock it! She had just done the two a huge favor! Before Agent 3 could complain, however, the door was thrust open by two Nazi soldiers. The agent ducked and rolled out of the way, about to throw a burst bomb their way, when the man responded a fraction of a second faster than she could, vaporizing the Nazis with special-looking ninja stars.

After a moment, the agent turned back to the man, with an accusative look on her face. Where did he get weapons with that kind of power, to disintegrate an individual in the blink of an eye. She really didn't trust this one.

Snake's response was much more reassuring. At least someone payed respect where it was due. She'd have to figure out a way to get back at the other man later, as Snake was getting ready to follow the other man. The more people converged, the easier this mission she was helping with would become, and with both Agent 8 and Snake's friend Otacon acting as the team's proverbial eyes in the skies, they should have no trouble navigating the building.

Speaking of, Agent 3 inspected the map Agent 8 had sent her. It was comprehensive enough, and gave the Agent a sense of perspective: she was actually pretty far up in the air, close to the top of the tower. It displayed not only corridors and vets, but enemy positions as well. Three such positions were marked in a different hue, indicating their importance. That must be the targets; Hitler, and two others she hadn't figured out yet.

( Moonsie Moonsie Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts MainEventMan MainEventMan )

Felicia stops on her tracks when Constantine spoke and Etrigan finishing off the last skeleton before reverting ti his human persona. She is quite confused as to what the demon had done, but she is interested in him somehow. When came to the group and after he had asked what to do next, Felicia decides to tease him by going up to his leg and rub her head against it.

"Purr~~<3"

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo

Hiravias

After Asriel mentioned hearing something in the distance, Hiravias focuses until he too could hear the distant ruckus.

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I think I do hear something..... Something that sounds quite chaotic."

Hearing his goat companion state that a large-scale was most likely the source of the chaotic noise, Hiravias, who either failed to notice or was just ignoring Asriel's frustration, is filled with great excitement at the prospect of combat.

"A big fight, you say? Excellent! I always love a good fight!"

Grinning a toothy grin, Hiravias quickly climbs to his feet and begins to make his way towards the others, but not before telling Asriel to follow him.

"Come on, Asriel! We can't let the others have all the fun!"

Sleek Sleek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back