• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The agent was a little surprised to get a response at all, but in the mean time the equipment had fallen out of tune again. Was it her equipment failing, or theirs changing frequencies? Agent 3 fumbled with the settings before she got a clearer reception again, and readied herself to respond again...

1493353120484.png

"...see if you can climb out of the vents and open it up! We're counting on you!"

Agent3.gif
"..."
"..."
"...Okay. Will do."

She first attempted to rattle the grate loose, but it refused to budge. Then she tried simply pushing until it came off... no luck. Then, she backed up a few paces, and threw herself at the grate. While it made more noise than she wanted, it had been knocked loose. The agent scrambled to push it the rest of the way off the wall, looking down the hall to make sure she hadn't attracted any attention.

Agent3.gif
"!!!"

Unfortunately for her, there was a soldier just rounding the corner. Panicking, she reached behind her to retrieve a weapon, but she found nothing there. That's not good. The agent dashed back into the vents, pulling the loose grate closed behind her. She didn't know, and didn't care, if the Nazi attempted chasing her, as she moved through the vents to another grate. Looked like she would have to take the long way around. And without a weapon.

Being more careful this time, she rammed into the grate until it started to budge, and pushing it gingerly until she felt the resistance stop. Standing up fully for once, she placed the grate next to the newly-created hole. Now was where the real fun began. The agent took careful, hesitant steps in the direction of the waiting room.

Agent3.gif
"..."

The agent was about to round a corner when she pulled herself back, spotting another Nazi soldier. How was she going to deal with them? She didn't have any weapons on-hand, right? She didn't check for Secondaries or a Special, only if she had a Primary with her. Which she didn't. As she reached for a secondary, she felt something. A burst bomb! This would certainly help, or at least stun the guy.

Agent3.gif
"..!"

Agent 3 tossed the burst bomb towards the Nazi, watching it explode in his face. Taking full advantage of the stun, she bolted past him, making little noise at all, before coming to a stop at the other corner, behind the soldier. That was exhilarating, and incredibly dangerous. She did not want to risk her life quite like that again. At least not for a long while.

( MainEventMan MainEventMan Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts I'm breaking this into multiple parts to allow Otacon or a Nazi to respond.)

Hosokawa & Reikomu
Mite-World: Metropolis​

The kid and I had been living it up in Metropolis for a little while now. Every night for the past few nights we had broken into jewelry stores, pawn shops, and even the odd ATM every once in a while. With the Mad Gear Gang and the Intergang killing each other every chance they got, no one was going to cry over a few missing valuables. As I walked down the dark streets of Metropolis, I took another look at the hefty bag of necklaces and rings I held and couldn't help but grin. Reikomu was carrying two equally heavy bags like it was no problem, and it really wasn't with that crazy strength of his. The kid was still wearing those dirty rags of his, of course. It wasn't like he was going to be spending any of this money. I, on the other hand, was wearing my snazzy black suit and the purple collared shirt underneath that I had purchased with the goods we had taken these past few days.

"Oy, Reikomu, do you think we'd be pushing our luck if we went out tomorrow night? We've already broken into five stores already in the past week without any problems, what's one more?" The kid looked up at me with those cold, piercing blue eyes of his and smiled. "Aren't you worried we might run into some gang members eventually, Hosokawa?" I laughed and gave his messy hair a tousle. "As long as I've got you and this book," I said, lifting the blue book in my other hand, "I don't have to worry about anything anymore. We're invincible!"

(Open for Interaction)

• The still chained up Jackson glared at Snake, "Dude, Blood's the only vampire out of the three! Carlos and Hitler are just guys!" Jackson then rattled his chains to break himself free, "JUST GET ME OUT OF THESE THINGS!"

---
    A Blast of Ink blinded the Nazi guard who acted like it was acid and ran away, <"I JUST GOT THIS WASHED!">

---

Meanwhile in Stark's Office.

Baron Blood was building a house of cards while Hitler was tapping his fingers on the desk.

<"Falsworth... you promised me the Avengers will join the Reich tonight!"> Hitler scolded the Vampire.

As the house of cards fell apart, Baron Blood bowed to Hitler, "Mein Führer, as the SHIELD agent said... they'll be here once their mission in Mewnisse is through..."

<"By the time they do, Danger 5 would be here to ruin my plans!"> Hitler slammed his fist down on the desk.

"Now that you mention it," Baron Blood pondered, "We might not need the Avengers after all..."

<"What are you saying, Falsworth?"> Hitler asked the British Vampire.

"Danger 5 will lead us to Final Victory!" Baron Blood smiled.

Last edited:
Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_(2015)_logo2.png

"Friday, scan Stark Tower for the baddies!" Squirrel Girl said at the foot of the skyscraper.

"Unable to locate information on Stark Tower. Key systems compromised. Systems purge recommended. This would be the eleventh time that a systems purge would be recommended due to enemy compromises."

"Nuts! Friday isn't going to help. Guess we'll have to do this old fashioned way and reset the system!"

"<Squirrels of the world unite?>" Tippy asked.

"<Squirrels of the world, unite!!!" Doreen responded.

The Danger 5 crew would notice as an army of squirrels would converge on their location. Much too many to count. They all came to Squirrel Girl as she told them the plan in the Squirrel language.

"<Okay guys, I know that you're all really really confused right now because out of nowhere your homes fused with somewhere else, but in order to put a stop to that, we gotta take Stark Tower away from the baddies. So, what I need you guys to do is swarm the tower and kick baddie but, meanwhile, I need you four and Tippy for Squirrel Ops Five!>"

"<Roger that!>" chirped the squirrels.

The army of squirrels stormed the entrance of Stark Tower. Before the guards could react, screams of 'Neeeiiinnn!' and 'mein Fuhrer!' could be heard.

1958304-squirrel_girl_29.jpg

Meanwhile, Squirrel Girl stayed behind with Squirrel Ops 5.

"Friday, I need you to bring up the wiring schematics of Stark Tower for me."

john-wick-5547804f8288b.png

Wick would have been horrified, had he not seen and been trained for worst. He allowed himself to be stone faced as those creatures screamed. He'd have stopped it, if he weren't so out of his depth. He had no idea what either creatures were.

It was then that the cowman ran off in panic. His friend followed, then the rat.

John made his way back to the group and noticed another man. He looked like...

"Captain America. Another human seems to exist here, although one that I never thought was real," Wick introduced.

The air was tense as Wick made his way past Queek and Hiravias.

"Terms. Yes, let's all do those. First of all, no one is to intentionally harm anyone else. Otherwise, they are free game for the others. Second, we ask questions, then shoot. I don't want any more problems with these people before we even know who they are. Third, we keep our words at all times. You break it, I break you. Otherwise we have no reason to honor this treaty. And Queek, try not to eat like that in front of the others, it scares them."

John looked steely-eyed between each person in the group, locking eyes with Asriel, Hiravias, Queek, and Captain America, making sure to linger on each one for a moment.

"Does anyone have anything they'd like to add to this pact?" John said after some silence.

john-wick-chapter-2.jpg

Last edited:
  • hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    Blanc didn't respond at Ryuuga's answer, but she put his words on her mind. "So, Ryuuga," She asked him. "Why are you at Lowee in the first place? It's weird that you'd come here just for a slay quest. Out of all the four lands on the former Gamindustri, the closest one to Asgard is Planeptune, with the farthest being Lowee." It didn't matter if it was a slightly stupid question though. After all, he might just be an adventurer. Not an ordinary one, in that case. He has a weapon that is completely unknown to her. Heck, she didn't even see what weapon he possessed. Is it that floating box, the one that he called Cross-Z? Or is it that weird belt with a disc slot below his stomach? Or maybe both? Anyway, if she gets the chance to find out his origin, she may get more ideas on another story that she's making...

Blanc hasn't fully recovered yet. though. After making sure Ryuuga gets his needed aid, she'd continue sleeping. They kept walking upwards, and then, they finally reached the surface. Because it was night, there were no people except the guards were wandering around the area.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Agent 3 double-checked her surroundings, to make sure no other Nazis were here to ruin her plan. She couldn't see anyone rounding the corner, and she didn't quite pick up on any approaching footsteps either. It seemed that, for the moment, she was unsupervised. Which was precisely what she's needed most at a time like this.

Agent3.gif
"I..."

She searched for the waiting room, attempting to retrace her path through the vents, but in the corridors. She hasn't noticed before in her panic, but it was twice as tall as it needed to be, and it seemed as if that Nazi was as well. Why was everyone so tall? And where did they come from? Humans were supposed to be extinct, it's the only way they'd let Inklings evolve to self-awareness!

Agent3.gif
"My..."

She finally reached what she thought was probably the waiting room. Speaking of self-awareness, she was beginning to remember what brought her here, or at least what happened leading up to now. Commander TarTar was its nane, the AI constructed by a human 12,000 years prior. At least, that's what it said. The agent turned the doorknob without difficulty, opening the door from the outside.

Agent3.gif
"C-Call me Agent 3."

( MainEventMan MainEventMan Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts here's part 2, In Which the Agent Remembers Humans.)

--Penny Polendina(Build RabbitRabbit)--
Moonsie Moonsie

Just as Penny rounded the corner, a young girl clad in red dashed towards the corner, demanding to know who's there

'Whop! Whop whop whop!'

<Ruby!> Penny seemingly greeted as a hop sound, <It's so great to see you again!> She said, unaware that Ruby couldn't understand her. Although, the RabbitRabbit's coding automatically sent translation to the nearest scroll as a PM message. When the rabbit was placed down, she continued hopping in place, as if excited to see.

"Penny, wait up!" A man's voice called out as a young man clad in a brown coat and a white hoodie walked onto the hallway, soon spotting the student and the red mechanical rabbit. "Geez, I just told you not to run off like that..." Sento sighed before seeing the girl in a red cape. She seemed to be a student of the school as far as he knows. "Sorry about this, the rabbit still has a few glitches on it's system."

Whop!

<No I don't!> Penny's retort with a hop as it turned to face the brown coated man.

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

"Well...The thing is..." Ryuga began as he followed Blanc and her guards. "I really don't know how I got here. Last thing I remember doing is giving it my all to try and kill an armored world destroyer then the next thing I know, I was laying in the snow completely unharmed." He said, recounting the events of his arrival. "To be honest, I almost freaked out until I remembered something like this happening before." He admitted before letting a sigh. "It's...A long story."

--Stella--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Stella didn't struggle as Amora and her subordinate fled the scene in a green mist. It sounds like they didn't bother saving her. leaving her to die...Perhaps she was wrong to trust them after all.

"I wouldn't exactly call your behavior 'good'." Stella commented, pertaining to the CPU's seemingly lazy image she saw before. "But I'm willing to give a chance..." She said, standing up as she picked up and holstered her giant cannon. If she really was tyrant, she would've killed her on the spot. At least, that's what she saw happen beforehand...

Queek Headtaker
260px-594570_20180124220604_1.png
Gravity peaks

Queek knew the terms would be difficult but beyond his eating habits Queek could work with this and even keep his word, the John-thing even said if someone violated this pact they were free game it works out all ways, Queek could feel it in his own whiskers, he was on a definite path to home, Queek replied to John Wick

"Yes-Yes Queek like-like this treaty-pact, Queek promises not to eat live food around his ally's again he-he made a mistake"

Queek seems compliant despite his recent behaviour, Queek said

"What-What about the other man-thing the goat thing and the-"

Queek struggled to find a name for hiravias, he wasn't a dwarf and he wasn't a elf but he was ginger so Queek said

"Ginger-thing?"

Queek seemed puzzled and clueless, it wasn't often he had to give something a name, with Queek it is mostly what does it look close to or what it calls itself but this thing said it was neither and gave no name, so Queek used what he could see not knowing if it would be offensive

Barbas Barbas Malkav Malkav The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek

Hiravias

After Wick questioned the group about the terms he just stated, Hiravias spends a brief amount of time thinking before replying.

" Nah. Those terms pretty much cover everything I can think of. Though the eating part might pose a bit of a problem, especially if I happen to be in my Spirit Form."

Than right after he finished speaking, Queek speaks to him. Except instead of calling him a dwarf, the rat named him after the color of his fur. And while that was a good deal less insulting, it was still annoying.

" The name's Hiravias, rat, not 'Ginger-thing'. "

Malkav Malkav The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Sleek Sleek Vermin King Vermin King

Steve Rodgers: Gravity Peaks
steve-rogers-capt-america.w710.h473.jpg
Steve looked at the other newcomers, a short humanoid with pointed ears and ginger hair and a man who appeared to be a well-dressed human. Finally, there was at least someone familiar in this mess, he thought. The fact that he knew who Steve was meant he had to be from Earth.

He still found the rat-creature disturbing, especially as the child mentioned something about the rat eating people "his size"
Was the rat eating sentient beings, or animals? Steve really hoped it was the latter. The other human made no mention of the creatures being sentient, so hopefully the rat was only eating animals.

He let the others speak as he tried to process the situation.
"Steve Rodgers." He introduced himself to the others "I know who caused this mess." He explained, grimly "Half of all life in the universe just got wiped out, and for all I know that might include the animals too. We can't waste resources, and we can't afford to fight among ourselves. Not now. You start hurting innocent people and I will stop you. That goes for everyone here...

Those are my terms."

Although Thanos had beaten his team, Steve wasn't going to let that stop him. He'd find that monster, and he'd stop him before anyone else got hurt...But for now, he was stranded on another planet with aliens and another human already at each other's throats. He needed to keep them alive, that was priority number one at the moment.
"Before we go any further, is anyone hurt?" Steve asked

Vermin King Vermin King Barbas Barbas Sleek Sleek

Asriel Dreemurr
Gravity Peaks

Asriel at this point had time to calm down. He reddened in the face a little upon realizing he had been hysteric for the last few minutes, and was quiet after his outbursts.
He quenched his magical flames, and crossed his arms, not making eye contact.

"Yeah. Seems fine."

He said softly, barely louder for anyone (save maybe Steve) to hear him.
The kid then just surveyed the crowd, sighing. Maybe his hyper-active fears were a result of his time spent in what could be described as hell.
He didn't know.

Barbas Barbas Vermin King Vermin King The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Malkav Malkav

john-wick-5547804f8288b.png

The rest seemed to be agreed, mostly.

"That more-or-less follows what I said, Steve," he said to Captain America. This wasn't a time to worry semantics.

"Obviously none of us are native to this world. And Captain, you're fictional where I'm from, so your bad guy in my summer bad guy might not be our bad guy here. Though he might be. We must be here for a reason. Likely to fight something or someone."

It did hit him briefly that each of these here may be a target he would have to eliminate to get home. But it would be hasty to do anything now.

"Before we leave we need to know where we are. I assume we all warped here. Anyone have a name? Recognize the food? See a local?" he asked.

Queek Headtaker
260px-594570_20180124220604_1.png
Gravity Peaks

After hiravias was done putting Queek in his place with a correction Queek nodded and surveyed the team, he smiled slightly and said

"Hiravias-thing, Queek will remember your name, but we all want-want to go home yes-yes, then we must seek-find the answers together"

Queek's confidence was clear and hopefully this new team would indeed find the answers they sought and be returned home to their general happiness, but Queek's nose darted into the air as he sniffed, Queek stated to his surprise

"fire, Queek smells fire?!"

Sure enough there was smoke clouds looming over the main town of Gravity Peaks, Queek's expression was that of shock and something else that was hard to pinpoint from his facial features, Queek ran in the direction of the smoke clouds

Barbas Barbas Malkav Malkav Sleek Sleek The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Steve Rodgers: Gravity Peaks
steve-rogers-capt-america.w710.h473.jpg
The only other human he'd seen since waking up was seemingly crazy. If the well-dressed man had lost his mind due to Thanos' actions, Steve couldn't blame him. Since waking up, he'd seen a lot of things capable of driving men mad. Hell, the attack on New York had driven one of his best friends into creating Ultron. He still didn't blame Tony for it and he'd seen others struggle, not only after combat but after trying to comprehend a larger universe.

The way he held himself, he seemed calm enough but under the surface was another matter.
"Are you okay?" He asked John
Feeding the man's delusions would only hurt him more, so playing along or asking about what he meant by Steve being made-up would only do more damage in the long run.

His attention was caught by the smoke as well. If he ran straight in, he could be leaving Asriel in the hands of somebody mentally unstable but at the same time there could be people in danger.
"Hiravias." He said "Don't let Asriel out of your sight. Asriel, stay close to him." He ordered

Running towards the flames, Steve was easily able to catch up with Queek.
Vermin King Vermin King Barbas Barbas Sleek Sleek Malkav Malkav

• latest-3.png
    Okay...first nice to meet you and second...did you just say Penny....as in Penny Polendina a really great friend of mine...which is now a bunny.

Ruby began to freak out in excitement as she then got down eye level to speak with the bunny bot that was now Penny.

She can speak right, right!

The glisten in Ruby's eyes as she looked up at the young man.

Last edited:
  • hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    He was fighting an armored world destroyer... Then he woke up on the snow? Blanc thought. She hasn't heard of the term 'armored world destroyer' before, but the hearing the name itself is really scary and intimidating at the same time. There's a chance that he's bluffing, but from the tone of his voice, it doesn't seem like he was. Anyway, it's not Blanc's business to know what really happened it to him. She didn't give any response, and then she stopped at the gate that leads outside the vicinity of the palace. "See you tomorrow, then." She plainly said, in her blank tone, with a blank emotion. She walked towards the palace, not waiting for any more response. Though if he shouts, she might hear it.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Hiravias

Pleased to hear Queek saying that he would finally call him by his actual name, Hiravias goes to talk with the newest addition to their little group. But, suddenly, his acute senses pick something up.

"Wait, does anyone else smell something burning?"

Before anyone could answer him, Queek and than Captain America run off towards the source of the smell, but not before ordering him to watch over Asriel.

"Don't worry, uh, what ever your name. I'll make sure to keep an eye on him."

Watching as they ran out of sight, Hiravias, not really knowing what else to do, just walks over to the humanoid goat.

"Well, Asriel, looks like it's just you and me."

Skaven Horde
Total-War-Warhammer-2-Skaven-Reveal-01-Skaven-Artwork~2.jpg
Gravity Peaks

As Queek ran both of his red guard caught up to him, one guard asked

"Warlord Queek what-what is-is wrong???"

Queek replied

"Fire means bad, even more bad if-if Queek didn't order it-it"

As soon as Queek finished answering his guard, Steve caught up to running pace with Queek which shocked the warlord further but before Queek could question Steve about his speed, loud screams filled the air

Smoke, fire and now the chilling sounds of screams, tell tale signs of chaos

As they arrived at the source they saw through out Gravity Peaks a verminus horde of chittering rat men had attacked, the very sight was nothing short of a nightmare vision coming to life, people were dragged away kicking and screaming, burned or worse eaten by this hellish assault, homes were on fire, body's littered the streets, cars, street lights and other forms of property were heavily damaged, some humans managed to escape however as the horde seemed more occupied in raiding, flooding the inside of buildings they tore them inside out looking for food, weapons, armour and anything valuable, a dreadful sight and an even more horrible experience, this raid seems to be led by a single rat man and his armoured guards

Queek saw this and was enraged beyond belief, his red guard had only seen him this angry once before, they knew better than to stand Infront of him right now, Queek began growling and twitching
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Asriel Dreemurr
Gravity Falls

Asriel almost began to protest when Steve ordered Hiravias to watch him, but the man and the rats left before anything could happen.
He walked over to the base of a tree and sat down, hugging his knees to his chest as he couldn't do anything else other than wait.

It took Asriel a second to register that Hiravias was speaking to him, and a little longer to figure out what to say.
Eventually, he responded.

"Yeah. Just the two of us, again."

He said, sighing. Asriel didn't look happy about how anything turned out.
So, he put his head between his knees and put his hands on the back of his neck, trying to calm down.
The longer he tried, however, the more terrified of the outcomes.
Someone had destroyed half the universe? Somewhere out there?
Could that mean his parents were dead? That there wasn't a home to try to get back to?

The questions swirled through his head, and coupled with the fact that a couple hours had passed since he awoke on the planet, and Asriel was strung out, scared, and hungry.
So, he finally let loose. Asriel was silent about it, but he started crying.

Barbas Barbas Vermin King Vermin King Malkav Malkav The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

--Sento Kiryu--
Moonsie Moonsie

"Well...Technically the Bunny Form would be temporary, but you're correct." Sento said with a nod as he took out his scroll. "She's been talking to you this entire time; via messaging." He said as he showed the girl the PM chat from the RabbitRabbit, showing what she's saying the entire time. "RabbitRabbit gives out signals akin to speech which would come out as a Text Message. It automatically sends it out to all scrolls in the immediate area, and directly back to my own." He soon places his Scroll back to his pocket.

<So she can understand me?> Penny asked, hopping with glee.

"If she had her scroll, yes." Sento said, "If not, then you'll have to communicate with charades." He nodded before looking at the girl with a red cape. "Say...You're a second year, are you?"

--Team FNTM--
Zamasu Zamasu

The Professor, a plump man clad in red sporting a glorious mustache, Peter Port arrived. And the class proceeded as normal. I mean, should I even write an effing lecture here? This literally have has no bearings on the overall plot of the RP, so I don't see why we should see the interaction over here. Anyway, going off topic.

The Professor begins with an introduction, and then proceeds with the lecture. . .

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

When he and the Guards walked out of the gate, Ryuga looked back to see Blanc already walking back in, bidding her temporary farewell.

"See ya." Ryuga raised a fist up in farewell, knowing that she wouldn't see nor hear it. At the very least, he'd at least answered back. The Dragonbox responded with it's typical roar before flying towards Ryuga and the others.

On the way to the hospital he couldn't help but wonder what the others are doing as the snow falls from the sky this very night. Ryuga lets out a smile, knowing everything's still peaceful. . .

'I wonder if I could cash this in for a ramen...' Ryuga thought as he took out the finished quest paper, raising a brow before letting out a sigh. Perhaps he'll find out tomorrow....

Hiravias

"Yep. Just you, me, and this foul smelling town."

While Hiravias was pretty much always in a good mood, he found himself frowning when he noticed that Asriel appeared to be quite upset, and even seemed like he was crying, which had the unfortunate affect of making Hiravias feel incredibly awkward, mostly because he never had to deal with a situation like this before. Not really knowing how to handle this, the Orlan just sits down besides Asriel and leans against the tree. Hiravias silently sits there for some time, unsure of what to say, fearing that he would only make Asriel feel worse.

"............Asriel.......Is.......Is there something you want to talk about?"

• Agent_8_-_Splatoon_2.png

[At the ground floor of Stark Tower]

Agent 8 managed to make it to Stark Tower, but lost track of Agent 3, she hoped everything was alright.

As she entered the building through the ventilation on the ground floor, with a swift action the Octoling would emerged from the vent and take her post behind, a box of Nazi memorabilia, including pens, pencils, and backpacks? Odd, but she began to press on spraying a wall in pink ink, and climbing into the vent, hopefully no one saw that.

As she entered the ventilation shaft, she'd have control of finding the floor Hitler was on, so she could be there after Agent 3 finished rescuing Snake and that other dude....she forgot his name.

But as she pressed upwards, she caught radio chatter in her earpiece.

"C-Call me Agent 3."

Asriel Dreemurr
Gravity Peaks

"Asriel.....is there something you wanna talk about?"

The kid jerked out of his moment, eyes red and puffy.
He sighed and looked back down.

"He said that where he came from half of the known universe is dead...
That means there's a good chance I don't have anyone to go home to."

He said, wiping his eyes.

"I-I just wanna see my mom and dad again....."

He said, his lip trembling as his voice quavered.

"None of this is my fault, none of this was ever my fault...
Why....why am I having to go through this?"

Barbas Barbas Vermin King Vermin King Malkav Malkav The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back