• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Queek Headtaker
260px-594570_20180124220604_1.png
Gravity peaks

Queek's horde marched behind the excited warlord, Queek caught some very interesting scents passing through gravity peaks, scents unfamiliar and at the same time familiar, Queek ordered Krrk and two of his four red guard to proceed to the location and scent mark it for Queek so he can locate them but Krrk questioned Queek

"Warlord Queek where are you going?"

To which Queek responded angrily

"Queek's business, you do well-well to stay away from it-it!!!"

Krrk nodded and do as Queek instructed but unlike the rest of the horde which shivers at seeing Queek angry at them Krrk was suspiciously calm but alas Queek paid no mind as this scent he was getting was more important to him, Queek's horde marched away to the cave and Queek with two red guard walked into the town sniffing the air to pinpoint the source and sure enough he located the source

A single man-thing that looked fancier than any Queek has seen, a small goat-thing and something that made the warlords blood boil, a creature that looked similar to a dwarf-thing his red eyes narrowed, Queek's red guard saw these things but didn't see the dwarf-thing similarity but they did see their warlord began to twitch and tightly grip his weapons, they could sense that Queek was going to lash out but to their surprise he didn't lunge, Queek knew if he killed these things he would get no where, after all they might know what has happened to him or at least where to look but Queek was finding out that holding himself back from killing the dwarf-thing would take every ounce of his strength but there's nothing wrong with shouting at them he thought

"Man-things Goat-things and DWARF-THINGS!!!!"

Queek yelled feeling his own hatred escaping his mouth with his words, Queek was at a distance but still close enough for a charge if he had to he even hoped for it but regardless he began questioning them

"Tell Queek why he is-is here, Queek was going to slay Filthy Dwarf-things and got sent here was it-it one of you that did-did this Speak-Speak!!!"

Queek's voice carried the sound of a foul temper but strangely the question seemed to be sincere, Queek's red guard were amazed at Queek's restraint normally Queek would have a Dwarf-things beard or head by now they didn't understand but soon it became clear why he was holding back
Malkav Malkav Sleek Sleek Barbas Barbas

Hiravias

All of a sudden, something incredibly strange occurs before both Hiravias's and Asriel's eyes: Two humans suddenly appear of thin air. And it seemed like said humans were in a middle of a fight before being transported, since after just a few moments, the smaller took advantage of the confusion and killed the other one while he was still distracted.

And to make matters even worse, the violent, brief scuffle between the two humans caused Asriel to have a fear-induced panic attack.

Hiravias just pats his head while offering some words of support to hopefully calm him down.

"Don't worry, Asriel. If he tries anything, I won't let anything happen to you. Just stay behind me and everything will be alright....hopefully."

After Hiravias got that out of the way, he turns his attention to Wick.

"Sorry to disappoint you, friend, but both I and my companion here are in the same situation as you: Utterly lost. Now. you're welcome to join us, but first, as a sign of peace, and to help calm my friend here, I'll have to request that you put your weapon away."

Unfortunately for them, things were about to get even weirder. For a massive ratman wearing red armor approaches the group with two smaller ones following behind him. The lead rat was also angrily shouting at the group and even called Hivarias a 'Dwarf-thing', which made Hivarias feel somewhat insulted.

"Hey, who you calling a Dwarf, 'rat-thing'!"

Sleek Sleek Malkav Malkav Vermin King Vermin King

Frank West

"Back OFF!" Frank shouted, kicking a zombie off of his person, only to take its head off with a swing from his nail studded baseball bat. This is how his entire day had been so far. Running from location to location, taking pictures, and cracking some undead skulls. Once the zombie had been properly disposed of, Frank sighed, shouldering his bat. He looked down at the zombie for a moment, putting a hand to his chin. He placed the bat on the ground, lifting up his signature camera, and snapping a few pictures of the corpse. "Might make me a few bucks..." Frank muttered to himself as he took the photos. Once he had gotten what he needed, he walked down the dirt path, bat over his shoulder, stopping only when he noticed a peculiar sign. "Welcome to Gravity Peaks...?" He read aloud. Something felt off about that...a smirk formed on his face. Whatever it was...he was going to get to the bottom of it.

dead-rising-4-frank-west-camera-moon.jpg

OPEN FOR INTERACTION

• hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    Blanc kept walking naturally, slightly ignoring the slight pain on some parts of her body. Still, that wasn't any normal Dangerous monster. If it was, we should've already killed it, right after I used Getter Ravine on my HDD Form. She was still complaining about that, and it's something that her friends, the goddesses, would need to know. She momentarily stopped and looked behind her. Ryuuga, with a seemingly worried look on her face, has not started to walk yet. She sighed, with her breath coming out of her mouth visible because of the cold setting. "What are you doing? Follow me, I won't last long here." And she kept walking, It's a good thing they weren't far from the exit. Also, a Dangerous monster is too close to a dungeon exit. Not normal. She'd remember that thought.

Blanc could feel the temperature rise as they were exiting the Snowfields.

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

As Ryuga was watching out for Blanc, a piercing sensation went through his head, his vision changing into vivid memories that he never once had.

Screenshot_2018-06-16-07-43-33-75.pngScreenshot_2018-06-16-07-43-40-84.pngScreenshot_2018-06-16-07-44-06-09.png

Ryuga sees a view of a man clad in a black, yet familiar suit of armor, one who, as himself, faced it's owner; Evolt. 'Evolt' landed on a sandy red ground, looking up to see what appears to be an alien city. He hears Evolt's low grunted sneers as he walks towards it; The vision ending abruptly there after, prompting Ryuga to rub his head in pain.

'...What the hell was that?!' Ryuga thought as he regains vision of the Snowfields, along with Blanc calling out to him to hurry up. It snapped him out of his thoughts, and therefore jogged to keep up with her pace. He...Wasn't too sure what those memories are about just now, and why it was from his worst enemy as of late. Nevertheless, Ryuga deemed it to be too much at the moment and focused on getting Blanc to the castle.

Throughout all this, The Dragonbox was trailing behind Blanc...

The next day has come and the team has already made preparations for their first class. Dressed in their ever elegant uniforms, the girls went out of their dorms and went straight for the classroom. After some time of walking, they arrive at their designated place of studying. They go in and the inside of the classroom resembles the audience area of a arena. They went to the very bottom up front, just so they can better understand the professor's teachings. Afterwards, they begin to wait.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Blanc finally exited the Snowfields, with Ryuuga catching up to her. The snow that they were stepping on was getting thinner, and the temperature of her surroundings was rising steadily. Birds were chirping, and the leaves of the trees were turning green. And again, she staggered. She kept her balance by controlling her balance towards the wall on the left of them. Her vision blurred. If only she had any Healing Pods or SP Chargers, she can go normally. "Shit..." She cursed, ignoring the fact that Ryuuga was still with her.

• THE PROTAGONIST OF PROTAGONISTS and Her Friends
    Virtua Forest
    Neptune3.png
    As the smoke enveloped Neptune and her friends, the young traveler ran off with the "Not-Vert", Neptune's party shielded their eyes from the debris.

"Hey, shouldn't ninjas be the ones using the whole smokescreen escape thing?" Neptune joked between coughs.

"The dust is getting in my eyes, Iffy!" Compa coughed.

"No! They're getting away!" IF cursed, "My 'Cursed Eye' couldn't see through the veil of mysteries!"

"Oh no! Iffy's getting delusional out of frustration again!" Compa exclaimed.

"Guys, are you forgetting something? I'm the protagonist! We're gonna catch those Saturday Morning Baddies in no time!" Neptune said as she rolled her eyes. The CPU then pulled out a crystal that resemble a power symbol...

HDD_-_Neptune (2).png
    From what was once the immature Neptune came forth the goddess of Planeptune, Purple Heart, whose aura magically made the dust cloud dissipate "Compa, Iffy, let's go!" she said as she and her team chased after Amora and the traveler.

Last edited:
The Devil Summoner dismisses what the man said. Who would listen to a floating midget? Especially one that pours water on you. The Devil Summoner forgets about the thought as he witnesses darkness consume the city of Metropolis. He turns to the now smoking man and nods. "That magical ghost girl is Alice. I have just the thing for her." He reaches inside his cloak and pulls out a summoning tube. The same green light emits from the tube as it turns open. Out of the green light a small snow man dressed the same way as the Devil Summoner appears.

"Hee-Ho! I'm Raiho Kuzunoha The Fifteenth." The small snowman dressed in black says towards the smoking man. el_detective_raiho_by_personauser-d7i8clg.png Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

When Ryuga caught up with the little goddess, he seemed to notice how weak she's feeling. She's practically hugging the wall by their left. The Dragonbox also seemed to be worried as it flew by her shoulder. Ryuga was contemplating whether or not he should actually carry her. On one end, he could see her getting mad, and on the other end, she'll be grateful. But, the chances of that are pretty low right now.

"Oh, to hell with this." Ryuga muttered as he walked behind her and swiftly lifted her off the ground in a somewhat bridal position. One arm wrapped on her back while the other carrying between the legs. He stopped for a moment to adjust the position for a bit. "You'll thank me later, dammit." He sighed as he soon headed for where Blanc's palace is supposed to be. . .

--Akira Kurusu--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

The Old Man went ahead and took out six plastic bags filled with colored Dust; Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Dark Blue, Yellow, White and Black.

"Here you go, all 7 variants of powdered Dust." The old man said, placing the tray with the bag of Dust powders on the glass counter. "That'll be 700 Lien."

"It's color coded..." Akira was genuinely surprised by the astonishing amount of variants a simple crystal energy source would have. "Can you tell me which one is which?" He asked, taking out his phone and put on the voice recorder. "It is my first time seeing those after all."

"Of course." The Old Man nodded as he began to list off the Dust Types one by one. "Red is Burn Dust, Blue is Water Dust, Orange is Volcanic Dust, White is Earth Dust, Dark Blue is Ice Dust, Yellow is Lightning, and Black-Purple colored one is Gravity Dust."

"Gravity? As in, force?" Akira asked as the old man nodded.

"Of course, when used as ammunition, it causes a bigger recoil, but a stronger and more faster, more stronger bullet." The old man said as the took out a piece of the black dust and let it go, levitating a bit. "It can also make things float, even the crystals itself."

"Woah..." Akira was amazed by the floating Dust that he let out his signature wry grin. Surely, there materials would be useful. "Dust are really amazing, aren't they?" He commented as he took out 7 Purple Lien cards and placed them on the table. "Thank you very much." Akira nodded as he took the bags of dust in a plastic bag and headed out. Before he could do so, however, he spotted some miscellaneous items near the back--including magazines, food, and accessories. Like a convenient store indeed. 'Hmm...I should get Sojiro-san something...' He said, going towards the more supermarket like part of the store and bought some stuff.

Shortly after, the pair went home to Cafe leBlanc...

--Stella--

Stella was certain that she had already gain some distance when she hears something approaching from behind them. Hearing that, Stella let go of Amora hand and gripped her cannon.

IMG_20180616_120108.jpg
"Go on ahead. I'll follow shortly." Stella instructed as she took out the cannon, a blue light shone from it, soon changing shape into that of a hammer with a blue container below it's head. "Back off." She said as she swung her hammer to the side, producing a large blue slash wave along with a strong gust of wind. After the slash is produced, the Ax reverted into her cannon soon running off to chase after Amora.

Stella looked back while running to see if the Tyrant would still chase after her and Amora...

The catgirl was listening ti what the young girl says until she asked something that would shock her; would she die for her? That is when shit starts to happen with the entire city get engulfed in a dark aura and the girl floats up as she begins to summon lighting from the heavens. One bolt strike the ground near Felicia, prompting her to scream before making a run out of the alleyway. "Hey! Why would you do that?!" She angrily ask as she kept on dodging the lightning bolts while making a run away from the girl, knowing that she won't be able to fight back with lightning striking from above

Last edited:
Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_(2015)_logo2.png

Squirrel Girl stood around as thr group laughed. Was that a joke? she thought as most of them gaffawed.

"<That wasn't funny,>" said Tippy Toes.

"Okay, wait a minute...do you think that Nazism is some kind of infectious disease? Tony wouldn't just become a Nazi out of nowhere. Aa for Cap, the last I heard was he became a Hydra Agent due to a magical time cube. Oh...."

(Author's note: )

captain-america-hail-hydra-998051-1280x0.jpg

"Okay, so, like, maybe this one time Cap got turned into a Nazi, but alternate dimension Cap is fighting evil Nazi Cap. Well, I mean, he is in my dimension. I'm not so sure about this battle world dimension..."

This was all getting very comfusing. She decided to set the record straight by clamping the two gloves into each other.

"We'll just figure all that out after kicking some baddie butt!"

Solid Snake

colonel-roy-campbell-metal-gear-solid-the-twin-snakes-49.9.jpg
"Snake, this is Col. Campbell. Do you copy?"

dims
"This is Snake. I read you loud and clear, Colonel."

"Good. I take it your infiltration of what used to be SHIELD Headquarters has seen no interference?"

dims
"They don't even know I'm here."

"Good. Now that you're in position, I'll brief you on your objectives. At Zero Eight Hundred Hours this morning, a SHIELD Commander and his men were found dead in their own headquarters. Judging by the bizarre shape of their wounds, we have reason to believe that the Third Reich is responsible."

dims
"The Third Reich? I thought World War II was over."

"So did we. But it seems anything is possible within the realms of multi-dimensional convergence."

dims
"Multi-dimensional convergence?"

"Yes, Snake. As you are aware, two inter-dimensional godlike beings; The Beyonder and Bat-Mite have created their own worlds by borrowing bits and pieces of other worlds throughout the far reaches of the multiverse."

dims
"Mrrgh...this is starting to sound like some kind of bad comic book plot."

"One thing at a time, Snake. Our main priority is finding out what the Nazis are up to. Otacon was able to hack into comms of the Third Reich's soldiers and we've discovered the identity of their leader. A Nazi Vampire by the name of John Falsworth. Otherwise known as 'Baron Blood'".

dims
"Baron Blood? Nazi Vampires? This all seems too outlandish to be real."

"Like I said, Snake. Multi-dimensional convergence. Anything is possible. Your objective is to find Falsworth and eliminate him."

dims
"With a stake through the heart?"

"Precisely. He is a vampire, after all. After that, your final objective is to eliminate Adolf Hitler."

dims
"Kill Hitler? I'm starting to like this mission."

"That's good to hear, Snake. But remember, this is a sneaking mission. Try not to draw too much attention to yourself. Otacon, Naomi, Mei Ling, Miller and I are all on standby should you need our assistance. Good Luck."

And with that, the codec call was ended. Sitting in an unguarded corner of the SHIELD base, was a simple, un-examined cardboard box. The box lifted up slightly, Snake poking his head out from underneath it. He looked left, then right. Once the coast was clear, he pushed aside the box, standing up to a crouch. "Operation: Let's Kill Hitler; commencing."

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Last edited:
SHIELD HELICARRIER
Malkav Malkav

Danger 5 Vampire Nazis.png
Tucker smiled when Tippy Toe agreed with his feelings that Jackson's joke not being funny, "I'm glad someone agrees with me!"

<"You don't know do you, girl?"> Ilsa smoked as she was reminded of the time she was turned into a Nazi through Hitler's Occult Nazi Virus during a mission in Switzerland.

"My Friend, surely SHIELD has spies to infiltrate the Nazis base," Pierre asked Union Jack about any information on other SHIELD agents

"Well, we do have one agent working undercover but for the life of me I don't know what happened to him," Union Jack informed the team.
---

Meanwhile at Stark Tower...

In what was once Tony's Office... Carlos Mendez was interrogating an undercover SHIELD agent who was strapped to an office chair. Carlos' inhumane form of interrogation took the form of spinning the agent around on the chair. Carlos chuckled as he spun the helpless agent around.

Carlos then stopped the spinning Agent, <"Where is Mr. Stark?"> Carlos demanded the Agent.

"I'm not gonna tell you anything, you HYDRA bastards!" the agent spat before Carlos grabbed the Office Chair once more, "Oh God! Not again!"

"That will be enough, Mendez," Baron Blood calmly ordered Carlos, "We have more efficient ways of getting the information out them..." Baron Blood then bit the neck of the Agent.

Carlos and Hitler watched on as the Agent's hair turned from Brown to Blonde and his hazel eyes turned into a piercing blue.

"Now then, Herr Colton..." Baron Blood calmly spoke, "Where are the Avengers..."

<"The Avengers are in Mewnisse,"> the once Red-Blooded American Soldier spoke in German.

"When will they be back?" Baron Blood asked the turned soldier.

<"They'll..."> "They'll..." The Soldier tried to fight back the Nazi Vampire curse, <"Be back when the mission is through!">

"Then what is their mission?" Baron Blood asked the soldier again.

"Go suck a stiffy, Blood!" the soldier said before he turned to ashes.

Carlos sniffed the air, <"A garlic pill?">

"Don't worry, soon the Avengers will come..." Baron Blood said coldly, "And they will lead us to Final Victory..."

Last edited:
    Blanc suddenly felt an arm support her back, and another one on both her legs. She was a feet or two up in the air, and she looked to see who was that. It was Ryuuga. She stalled for a moment, then she realized that she was like... a princess from a novel that she read a few days ago. An embarrased look was printed on her face, and her head was as red as a tomato. She mercilessly punched the boy on the face. "N-NO! PUT ME DOWN, YOU LOLICON! PERVERT!" She struggled with the last of her power, but he doesn't let go of her. Finally, she gave up, looking away from him.

How shameful of me... Asking help from a mere foreigner. Blanc thought, and that embarrased look on her face turned into a frown. "D-don't just stand there. Run to the palace. Act as if I'm going to die. If you walk slowly, residents will think you're declaring a war on Lowee by taking out their goddess. All my guards will come up to you. You won't stand a second against them." It wasn't surprising that she still managed to put up a threat in her weakened state. "If you take me anywhere other than my palace, I'll make sure you die. No, actually, I'll torture you." There was a tone of seriousness on her voice.

Her vision blurred once again, and she submitted to it. Her whole body went limp, and she was unconscious.

Miguel O'Hara - Latlas

1on_JWi_X.png

Shock and awe.

That was probably the easiest way to describe how everyone felt when it happened. The convergence shook many worlds up, to say the least, and among such worlds was one that housed an incarnation of a Miguel O'Hara, or better known as Spider-Man in his time. There was quite a lot to process when it happened, though amazingly enough, the prospect of godlike beings merging dimensions and worlds together was surprisingly easy to swallow. Of course, perhaps they were beyond gods at that point, since not even Thor would have been able to do anything of this magnitude. And that guy already had a religion based around him! Who knew what the people of the city would do next?

If he could even check up on them. But Miguel couldn't. Why was that? Simple, simple.

He was only stuck in Latveria now, though... to call it "different" would be quite the understatement. Latveria as Miguel knew it was pretty much a devastated wasteland, a testament to the fall of Doctor Doom. To say nothing of the man who called himself Doom in his own time, but... well, between him, the X-Men, the Punisher, and... uh, Ravage, the less he thought about what those guys were up to, the less his head was probably going to hurt.

But he digressed.

Indeed, this place was not exactly as he imagined it. Not only was this place bustling and alive -- a contrast to Latveria as he knew it -- but it was also one of many places merged with another. "Latlas," huh? Whirled to this place like Dorothy into the Land of Oz, Miguel found himself a bit dazed and confused, but he recovered quickly. When you swap bodies with someone through time and space, honestly, you stop spending so much time questioning things instead of being on the move. Speaking of people he body swapped with, he wondered if he could find ol' Pete Parker anywhere around. Of course, knowing the spider luck that seemed multi-universal (or whatever the term was, he was no cosmologist), he'd probably run into Doom himself sooner, and worse, probably be treated like some sort of spy or something that needed to be apprehended.

For all intents and purposes, he felt like he was truly in the lion's den.

"Shocking hell... I just hope my home's intact. Can't reach Lyla... so looks like I'll have to put good faith in my S-Man sensibilities," Miguel murmured to himself as he scaled one of the tall buildings within Latlas, eventually reaching the top and overseeing the massive country from the edge, letting out a tired breath. For all he knew, he was probably closer to Doomstadt than comfortable, but too bad geography wasn't his forte either. But for now, he just needed to gather his bearings and come up with some game plan on what to do from here.​

Solid Snake

Snake crept silently though the halls of the tower, stopping once he had reached a corner. He poked his head around it, making sure that there were no guards posted in this position. The coast appeared to be clear, so Snake quickly crept down the hall, stopping when he found another nice shadowy corner to hide in. He thought for a moment...this mission would be a lot more successful if he had any idea of where he was going. After making sure he wasn't being watched, Snake slipped a hand up to his ear, dialing in a frequency number into his codec...

1493353120484.png
"Snake! I didn't think I would hear from you again!"

dims
"Otacon, calm down. I'm alright."

1493353120484.png
"Sorry, Snake. I guess I'm a little nervous this time around...our enemy is unlike anything we've ever experienced before!"

dims
"Multiversal Convergence? Nazi Vampires? Sounds like just another day at the office to me."

1493353120484.png
"Well, I wish you would take this more seriously!"

dims
"I am taking this seriously."

1493353120484.png
"Doesn't sound like it to me. What do you need?"

dims
"I need the exact location of Falsworth. I can't exactly eliminate a target if I don't know where they are."

1493353120484.png
"Already got it covered, Snake. According to the building schematics, Falsworth would be located at the top of the tower, in what used to be Tony Stark's office.

dims
"Tony Stark?"

1493353120484.png
"The very same! Y'know, The Invincible Iron Man?"

dims
"Huh...guess he's not so invincible if his tower was taken over by Nazis."

1493353120484.png
"Everyone gets taken by surprise every now and again, Snake."

dims
"What's the quickest way up to the top floors? I could just take the elevator."

1493353120484.png
"Bad idea, Snake. The guards would see you coming and converge on your position before the elevator even reaches the second floor. According to the building schematics, the quickest way upward is through a ventilation shaft, just above you. Once you reach the end, there should be a stairwell on that floor that leads right to the office."

dims
"Thanks, Otacon."

1493353120484.png
"Good luck, Snake! Don't do anything too reckless!"

dims
"Don't worry. I've got a plan."

1493353120484.png
"Oh no...please tell me it doesn't involve a cardboard box..."

Before Otacon could protest any further, Snake hung up his codec, standing up and quickly prying the cover off of the vent shaft. After silently tossing it aside, Snake climbed into the vent, beginning the long trek up to the top floors. After what felt like hours, Snake soon saw the light at the end of the tunnel. Crawling out through the vent, Snake stood up to a crouch once again, checking his radar to make sure there were no guards positioned on this floor. Once the coast seemed clear, Snake headed for the stairwell. Before beginning the climb however, Snake put his plan into action, throwing a cardboard box over himself. Once the cardboard box was ready, Snake began to creep up the stairs. The enemy would never see him coming...

200px-Cardboardbox_1.jpg

An agent, Agent 3, opened their eyes slowly. They could barely remember who they were supposed to be, and they honestly couldn't remember what happened leading up to this. Something with green ooze and a telephone, they thought. The Agent noticed they had a headache, but they weren't sure why. What was more important than that, however, was figuring out where they actually were.

Attempting to stand up, the Agent hit their head on a metal ceiling, and it rang for a few moments before quieting. That simply amplified the headache! Now they had to nurse their head while they figured out where they were. Taking a look around, it seemed to be a large ventilation area. It went a ways down in both open directions, and was just short enough that they couldn't stand up fully.

Agent 3 knelt, crawling through the ventilation shaft, down the direction they were already facing. They came to a stop at a grate, through which they could hear idle chatter and see figures down below. They seemed tall, but that mightve been the perspective the Agent had. They also seemed to be wearing very formal-looking suits, with what looked like a black ninja star on a white-and-red background. It seemed oddly familiar, like the Agent had seen it somewhere before. But they couldn't place quite where.

They seemed to be speaking a foreign language which was harsh and loud. Quite contrary to the agent's native tongue which sounded soft and liquid.

The agent decided to move on, since they weren't going to gather any intel from the two soldiers' conversation. Moving silently through the ventilation shaft, they came to a wall-mounted grate, which looked easy enough to dislodge from the wall. At approximately this point the agent's headgear began acting up.

"...This is Snake..."

"...Multi-dimensional..."

They could barely hear the voices through all the static, though, so the Agent fiddled with the settings until they got a clearer reading on the two.

"...After that, your final objective is to eliminate Adolf Hitler."
"Kill Hitler? I'm starting to like this mission."

"Hitler"? That name seemed familiar. The agent remembered that he was a cruel human dictator from thousands of years ago. Was he related to the ninja stars they saw earlier? Whoever this "Snake" was, Agent 3 would have to meet up with them sooner or later. Probably one of the two saving the other's life just barely. The agent was used to that kind of thing happening.

As the Agent continued to explore the ventilation system, their headset crackles to life again.

"Otacon, calm down. I'm alright."

"Sorry, Snake. I guess I'm a little nervous this time around..."

Were these secret agents? From the way they spoke, that seemed to be the case. The agent rattled another grate. No luck, secured to the wall.

"According to the building schematics, the quickest way upward is through a ventilation shaft, just above you."

Uh oh. They might meet "Snake" a little sooner than they thought. And they might be hostile. The Agent hurried their exploration of the vents.
( MainEventMan MainEventMan )

Last edited:

• SHIELD HELICARRIER
    Malkav Malkav
    Danger 5 Vampire Nazis.png
    Tucker looked around the base when he noticed something odd, "Where the hell is Jackson?"

A still smoking Ilsa shrugged as she knew nothing about Jackson's whereabouts after the off-color joke he made.

"My friends," Pierre called out to the gang, "I think one of the planes is missing."

"Ruddy Americans..." Union Jack shook his head out of disappointment.

---

Stark Tower
    MainEventMan MainEventMan
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Two Vampire Nazi Guards were reading magazines about German Shepards when they were both struck by throwing stars in the shape of the Star of David, the attack turned the Guards into dust. Jackson, who was hiding behind a potted palm tree, dragged his cover over to the piles of dust, "All right, the coast is cle--" he silenced himself when the Elevator Doors opened and out walked Adolf Hitler. "Hitler!" Jackson muttered to himself but then much to his shock another figure emerged from the Elevator, Carlos Mendez...

<"Where the hell does Falsworth keep the Lemonade in this place!"> Hitler ranted as he wandered off.

Jackson held his breath as he hoped that Carlos would not be able to spot him.

Carlos pulled out his Katana and slashed the air which sliced the Palm Tree in half, revealing the thinly disguised Jackson.

<"Mr. Jackson, we meet again,"> Carlos said before he blocked a punch from the American and then the fiendish Wolf-Man delivered a straight kick to Jackson's crotch. Carlos laughed as two Nazi Vampires walked into the scene, <"Take him to the Waiting Room, I'll deal with him later...">

The Nazi Vampires then saluted Carlos, "Hail HYDRA!" before dragging Jackson off to the Waiting Room.

Last edited:

Felicia would be out of the alleyway and into the open street just as the girl begins to summon card soldiers into the field. She gets her composure before saying "I never thought it would come to this. I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to take you down, and as for your friends, they be good scratching posts." She draws out her sharp claws and when the soldiers begin to throw cards, Felicia begins to charge, slicing her war through the barrage to get to one of them and slice it to strips. She would do the same in suite until she gets back to the girl.

john-wick-5547804f8288b.png
John had his pistol gripped in both hands, lowering it at 45 degrees and with his index finger off thr trigger.

"Look, I'm not here to kill you. I don't even know who you are or what's going on," he stated.

He quickly analyzed the two. Cow person. Cloth clothing. No bulges to indicate a concealed weapon. Apparent coward. Didn't seem like an act.

Other one...tougher clothing. Stab resistant. Bulge. Long. Blade of some sort. Nothing to indicate firearms.

"So, you're just as lost as I am," Wick concluded.

It was then that a crazy rat-creature approached the group. Wick let him rant before deciphering the situation.

"Look, I don't think that any of us understand what's going on or why we are here. We can attempt to find out, or we could put your ramshackle firearms against mine," he stated. With the crazy armor and head grar, five shots from the clip should be enough to take down this monster. But he'd rather not.

"So you choose...we fight or we figure this out," he said to the mecha rat creature. Five bullets. Should be enough.

john-wick-2-guns.jpg

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

Ryuga took the punches to the face with a little bit of annoyance as Blanc was yelling out how he's a lolicon. He also feels compelled to reply when he sees the some of the townsfolk looking at the pair with worry. He lets out a gulp as she continued to give him instructions; run around, act like she's dying and all, otherwise, her men will misunderstand the situation and try to kill him for 'slaying' their Goddess. His eyes widened just as Blanc looses consciousness. He isn't sure where to go, and now the townsfolk is looking at him weird.

"Just for the record..." He turned to the crowd, "I didn't do anything to her, aight?" Ryuga meekly said to the people of Lowee before running off towards the castle like figure in the distance. He headed her words of NOT bringing her to a hospital since aside from her being pissed later on, he wasn't really sure if a hospital can really cure a Goddess. It's just isn't the same with Vernage; A martian Queen who just happen to have similarities with Blanc, down with the whole glaring shtick. Only this time, the Goddess is just that. A very child-like Goddess...She'll be pissed if she could read thoughts.

It took him about 35 minutes of running to find and head for the spiraling, mushroom like palace of the Goddess. He expected that there'll be guards stationed nearby, and soon enough, he spotted several identical brown haired women clad in red uniforms, guarding the walled palace.

"Oi, you two!" Ryuga yelled out, practically rushing over near them. "I need help over here! Lady Blanc just-- She just went unconscious!" He begged for help, doing exactly what Blanc told him to do before they arrived there. He was already running out of breath when he saw the guards, so it sounded quite convincing along with the untreated wounds he had from beating the Dolphin from before. The Dragonbox roared it's mechanical roar to further grab the guard's attention...

--Akira Kurusu--

When Akira arrived at the Cafe, it was already nightfall. About early evening. Thus, there was no one there but him and Morgana. He could call up his 'Maid', but not today. As Akira was climbing up the stairs, Morgana asked what kind of food the Hotel might serve now that there are more than one country in Japan, in a sense. He gave out a shrug as he plopped his bag on the table.

"I think it'll most likely be the same for most part, but with the more foreign kinds of desert as a priority." He theorized as he took off his uniform's blazer, "It's mostly a guess at this point, but for now, we'l go with the belief that it's the same, but better."

--Stella--

Stella was surprised to see that the attack didn't land, as the Tyrant CPU landed in front of Amora, prompting her to point her cannon at her before a large man wielding an Ax came out to assist, practically distracting the Tyrant. It appears she has no other choice but to fight. She aimed at the pink haired girl and began to open fire at her; at least three rock shots before a perky voice came out of nowhere, looking at the source of the voice, it was a costumed young girl clad in white and pink spandex, weapons poking out of every inch of her costume; a mercenary. However, something tells her that she's just someone who's at the wrong place at the wrong time. Yet Amora pleaded for her to be killed. However...

Stella's cannon quickly turned into what appears to be a large Sniper Rifle with blue glowing trims. Locking onto the new girl and firing almost immediately. She just wanted to stun her; knowing that she could be turned into the side of 'justice'. Or at least, what she believes is Justice at the moment. . .

• Financier handed over a slay quest paper that a couple of persons inquired. She was in the guild, currently. She figured out while she just finished cleaning Lady Blanc's room, and she's still not at her palace, she'd help the people at the guild on inquiring quests. That way, she can be helpful with their Lady indirectly. "Good luck with your quest!" She waved at them as they left the building, flashing them with a playful smile. "Is that all?" She asked one of the guild staff. "Yes, Financier-chan. We deeply appreciate your help!" They bowed down at her, thanking her for the generous thing that she had done. She flashed a smile once again at the person, who seemed to faint. Well, that's not her worries. She exited the building, only to find something horrific.

The guards aimed their magical spears at the wounded boy, and the boy was a carrying a seemingly unconscious goddess. It's the boy from earlier! The one Blanc-sama came with! "Blanc-sama!" She came running towards her, with tears falling out of her eyes, "Blanc-sama!" She called out once again. She put two fingers on her wrist, and there was a pulse. Judging from her physical state, she was just knocked out. "Thank goodness." She took Blanc from the boy's hands. "Guards, take him into the dungeon, on the prison cells. Separate him from everyone. If he resists... kill him."

Financier ran away from the scene, taking Blanc into her room. The guards on the entrance tried to restrain the boy.

She set her down on her bed. She force-drinked her a glass of healing liquid. It restores her power. She didn't wake up, and she was sleeping. While that was happening, she put bandages on her wounds. "There, she should be okay after she wakes up." She playfully smiled.

• 250px-Nepgen_logo.pngUnbelievable_Gwenpool_(2016)_logo.png

Virtua Forest
    1518252820424.png
    Gwen noticed Amora ordering the mysterious girl to attack her, "Hey! Why are you taking orders from her? She's a super villain!" The moment stella aimed her cannon at Gwen, the young mercenary dodged out of the way. Gwen looked over to Purple Heart and shouted, "Hey, you're an anime, right?"
    "Actually, I'm more Anime-Inspired," Purple Heart corrected Gwen.

"Doesn't matter," Gwen shouted back as she dodged enemy fire, "Do a super move or something!"

"Well..." Purple Heart was about to answer until she noticed Skurge charging right at her with his axe, "All right, Neptune break it is!" with that Purple Heart swung her Blade skywards which sent Skurge up into the sky. Purple Heart smiled at Amora, "This will only take a second," before she flew after Skurge. Purple Heart, with sword in hand, drove the Asgardian down into the earth.

Neptune_Gamipic_V.png

Purple Heart then reverted back to Neptune who pointed her sword at Amora, "And that's what happens when you mess with the Protagonist!"

IF stayed hidden within the trees as she waited for her moment to strike.

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

Ryuga stayed still as the guards' weapons were pointed at him. His guard was still up while he still carried Blanc's unconscious body. He and the Dragonbox seeming growled at the somehow hostile guards. He thought that if they saw her body. They're supposed to at least tend to her first rather than apprehend him. Sure, he WAS a fugitive before, but there's no way in HELL he's going to become one again out of sheer misunderstanding--One that isn't set up, mind you.

Soon enough, a familiar blonde woman clad in a maid outfit. If he recalls, she was the Financier; one of Blanc's many servants. He was visibly relieved of her presence, who immediately tended to Blanc. He willingly gave Blanc's body to the Financier after she checked the Goddess' pulse. As someone who knew Blanc was with him the entire time, there's no way he'd be--!

"Guards, take him into the dungeon, on the prison cells. Separate him from everyone. If he resists... kill him."

"Wha-?!" Ryuga visibly tensed up, hearing the words that came out of the Financier's mouth. Dungeon? A Prison Cell? Is he...Is he being considered as Blanc's assailant?! "The hell was that supposed to mean you son of a-!?" Ryuga was about to give chase after the Financier with an enraged voice when the two guards began to restrain him from going further, he growled, not bothering to struggle due to a chance of him getting killed. He knows that he can't try and fight back due to his injuries. And he can't try to use the Build Driver since he can't transform at the moment due to the earlier strain. So he really had to let them do what they're ordered to. He was forced to the ground, cuffed up, and escorted to the Dungeon without fail.

Dungeon...That's just another fancy term for prison, isn't it? The last time he was arrested innocent, he was experimented by a criminal organization. This time, however...Well, let's hope anything like that doesn't happen again.

While.all of that is happening, The Dragonbox instinctively went after the Financier, slipping out of the guard's view as they were focused on apprehending Ryuga. Since Ryuga was with her the entire time, it's algorithm considered her as an ally unless told by Ryuga otherwise. And right now, it's obvious that he wanted her to be healed up successfully. The Dragonbox hid itself under the table without noise, waiting for a chance to watch over her when the maid went away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back