• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_(2015)_logo2.png

Squirrel Girl lowered the Iron Man visor and did a pose.

"The name....is Squirrel Girl! I eat nuts and kick baddie butts!" she stated.

Squirrel_Girl.png

"And this is Tippy Toes!"

"<Also an official Avenger!>" she chirpped.

"And since we're in Battle-World and Friday can't locate any other Avengers, that means I have to find out what's going on!" Doreen stated, still posing.

--Akira Kurusu--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Yes it is, Yusuke." Akira nodded, soon facing the others as Haru bids her farewell. "We'll try not to be late." He said as he then turned around as the rest of the group soon began to go on their separate ways. Tomorrow would proceed as usual, but at least there is something to looking forward to tomorrow. Other than that, there is a place he was going to check out anyway.

Since they're back on action in this new, messed up world, Akira needed to broaden the tools he'd used. Such as this 'Dust' Ammunition he's been hearing of. Bullets that carry a variety of functions--And it's elemental as well! Although the prices for it are...Quite unsure.

"Morgana, mind if I go for a little detour?" He asked as he was nearing an intersection near Yoken-Jaya, taking out his phone in the process. "I have something I wanna check out."

--Stella--

"Enchantress...Amora...?" Stella muttered as the blonde woman introduced herself. She lowered her cannon, seeing the woman as nothing more than a mere wanderer. She isn't sure if a woman who dresses herself in a bodysuit, but then again, who is she to judge--She only wears a jacket without a shirt after all. "Do you know where this is? I'm lost." Stella asked for the name of her current location, seeing as how this Amora person is the only one around at the moment.

--Sento Kiryu // Glynda Goodwitch--
Zamasu Zamasu
Screenshot_2018-06-14-19-35-51-65.png
As the group arrived at the Tower, Glynda let the girls down, deactivating her semblance near the entrance, allowing the girls to freely move as she led them inside the lobby; a black metallic floor lined with neon green lights supporting a metal pillar in the middle with various computers on it; There appears to be some people standing in front of these terminals making their calls.

"Follow me. We'll discuss this matter on my office." Glynda said, leading the group onto the elevator. The elevator doors opened the moment the group walked up the short flight stairs.

"Hi! Welcome to the CCT, how may I help you?" A female's voice asked the moment the Elevator Doors came to a close.

The elevator's interior is painted chrome with a gold tint. It is rather spacious, enough for roughly 10 people.

"Take us to Beacon Headmaster's Office." Glynda told the intercom voice.

"Of course. Please place your scroll in front of the terminal for verification." The voice instructed as Glynda aligned her black scroll's yellow crystal along the blue jewels on a gold plate on the wall--The Terminal. After a second, a beep was heard, and the the Headmistress withdraws her arm. "Perfect. Thank you, Headmistress Goodwitch." The voice thanked as the elevator moved, going up. It's gonna take a while before they reach the top, and thus, Sento leaned towards one of the girls and whispered.

"None of you touched my blueprints, right?" He asked, wondering if his work is still in his room. Who knows, it might've been taken.

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

Ryuga watched this unfamiliar girl fight the giant plaided dolphin which parried her attack--Something he'd never expected. He didn't even know the thing could parry the attacks--For all he knows, the thing could've parried his attack earlier too. He clicked his tongue as the Dragonbox flew towards him when the white clad girl hit the dolphin which caused a cloud of soot and snow to form.

The Dragonbox approached him with a gentle, yet somewhat mechanical roar. It seemed to be worried about Ryuga, that much he understood.

"Don't worry about me, help her!" Ryuga ordered as he took out the charred bottle he used to utilize Cross-Z Magma. "Let's switch things up a bit and use this; regular Dragon's not doing the trick." He said as the Dragon threw off the blue bottle off it's Bottle slot and flew closer to Ryuga as he dropped the bottle upside-down onto the slot.

CROSS FLAME!

The Dragonbox read as it then turned around and flew back to where the girl was, about to perform a finishing move. The box flew a few feet above the girl's head, raising it's head high as a ball of blue and orange fire gathered on it's mouth, forming a fireball, firing it at the same time White Heart launches her attack...

Upon arrival, the girls would be astonished by the interior of the tower. After being freed, the girls would continue to follow the headmistress up the elevator. While on the way, Sento leans in on Filia and whispers about a blueprint of which Tron had purposely stole. She shook her head before looking at her teammates, which they gave off no suspicion. For Tron, she is trying her best to keep her cool as she is the one that has the stolen blueprints.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Hyperdimension_neptunia_white_heart_by_icelancer1999-d9pwclw.pngA small capsule-like container...? White Heart described the thing as it approached her head. Well, above her head. Although half of her mind was still fixed on the dolphin, she assumed that this small object was another one of Ryuuga's weapons. Ignoring that, she finally decided to attack as the dolphin did too.

EXE Drive, Hard Break!

She struck her ax sideways. It should've sent the monster flying, but it didn't even move an inch. She hit it from the top, then she spun on a circular motion and threw her weapon towards the monster. It dodged, but the weapon came back to her like a boomerang. She jumped a few meters off the ground, and she saw the box forming some kind of fireball on its mouth. Gravity did its work. White Heart spun in a vertical circular motion from above, landing a direct hit at the dolphin. And again, she sent the monster a few feet below ground. He felt the heat coming from above, and she assumed that the fireball was starting to hit the dolphin. She quickly dashed towards the injured Ryuuga, who was a few meters farther from the battlefield.

And right after that, the fireball hit the ground and the dolphin. The explosion was so powerful, the wind took Blanc and Ryuuga a few feet away from where they were standing. Trees were violently swaying and the snow near the explosion area started to melt. Smoke came out from the crater that they just formed, but there seemed to be no signs of the dolphin. They defeated it.

White Heart sat down beside him, gasping for air. She was exhausted from everything that happened. It was so unusual. "Ryuuga." She called him. "Think you can stand up and walk? I can't really carry you because of... height difference." She was a little hurt when she said that, but it was the truth anyway. "Thanks for helping me."

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

Ryuga watched as the white clad girl handled the Dolphin with her ax, his Dragonbox was charging up a fireball, waiting for a chance to strike until it showed itself; The fireball spewing out and shot itself towards thr Dolphin as the white clad girl moved out of the way. Towards him. As the fireball hit, a massive explosion erupted, the winds blew violently, causing Ryuga to be cross both his arms to try and guard himself only to be blown back to a tree that was a few feet behind him.

When the winds died down, Ryuga saw the damage it had done; a crater formed from wherever that dolphin thing was, complete with smoke. The snow around it barely existed due to it melting during the blast. He can assume that only ashes remained on the bottom of that crater. He slumped down into a sit, taking a moment to breath. The action's been nonstop during the last couple of minutes that he even tried to endure the Cross-Z Magma's heat when it's too hot...Guess that's what adrenaline does to you. He sighed in relief knowing that the battle was over.

The unknown, yet somewhat familiar looking girl sat beside Ryuga all of a sudden, asking about his condition.

"Well, yeah." Ryuga nodded scratching his cheek a bit. "I've been forced out of a Rider Suit way too many times already, the strain only lasts for a few minutes at best..." He says as he lets out a thumbs up indicating his fine. "Nah, I should actually thank you." Ryuga says as he rises to a more comfortable, squatting position. "If you haven't pushed me out of the way back there, I would've been in a much worse pain." He expressed his gratitude as the Dragonbox arrived on scene with a mechanical roar. It seems to be proud of itself as it floats near Ryuga's face.

"I know, I know, you did good too." Ry uga chuckled as he raised his fist and the dragonbox gently tackles it. "Oh yeah, I forgot..." He soon faces the white clad girl, "Who ARE you? And where did Blanc go?" He asked, not noticing the fact that the girl and Blanc are the same person.

• Hyperdimension_neptunia_white_heart_by_icelancer1999-d9pwclw.pngWhite Heart plainly nodded as he expresses his gratitude towards her, but she felt her body go weak. She might've reached her limit by now. "Who ARE you? And where did Blanc go?" Ryuuga asked. She stood up and looked down with seemingly confident eyes at the squatting boy. Scratches and a few light burns were visible from the fight earlier. "Remember what 'Blanc' had said to you earlier? That she was known by another name." She pulled out her ax from thin air. Though had no absolute purpose why she did it, her mind was telling her that it was just for an awesome introduction. She struck the handle of the hammer on the snow below them and put her other free hand on her hip. "My name's White Heart. One of Four Goddess of Gamindustri- Well, Gamsgard, or whatever you call it."

"I go by White Heart, or..." She cut off what she was saying in purpose. HDD Off. She spoke in her mind. White Heart's features then started to fade. A cylindrical neon white layer appeared from below her to up above the sky, just like when she did her transformation, and it disappeared, revealing Blanc on her normal form. "Or Blanc."

--Glynda Goodwitch // Sento Kiryu--
Zamasu Zamasu
images

7QBht8W9wDYcr-DGAa18EtP0xNZUR4mlWRNAJxJScE3zkAGXq7wzLpjnaCcmUAmBGceW8eHGafUNfrydj4hyj3rONTC5D7ZDlVGciGAhGMuUE79bzAMVYueeK2OqguFIYKF0vmlEuo7NkaK8-j9HBN0hopaCUxs=w500-h245-nc

"Huh...I see." Sento nodded after seeing Filla's response. Guess he'll find out later. A short while of silence later, the elevator stopped and the elevator doors opened, revealing what appears to be a curved glass desk with a mechanically designed chair behind it. Not only that, but the floor was temperes glass, allowing them to see ticking clockwork below them and above them.

Glynda walked out first as the rest followed suit. The sounds of the clockwork's slow movement matches everyone's footsteps in rhythm.

"Mr. Kiryu...No..." Glynda began as she reached the otherside of her glass table, "Professor Kiryu. I would've already told you this once you've created your Huntsman tool as you are required to, but we're short on staff and we could use all the help we could get." She admitted with a sigh. "I'll let your lack of weaponty slide for now." She said as she remained standing beside the mechanical chair as if someone was still there. "You'll be teaching the subject Huntsmen Technology starting tomorrow."

"So all this time, I've been hired?" Sento asked with a raised brow, rubbing his chin. "Makes sense...I've been getting free meals after all...Then I'm guessing...?"

"Yes. That's why you get the say whether.or not they should be appropriately punished for their misbehavior." Glynda said as Sento turned to Team FNTM. "Now as for you four. Tell me why and how did you enter the Professor's quarters."

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

"Wait, you don't mean...!" Ryuga stood up when the white clad girl told him her identity--She was one of the four Goddesses of this place,Gamsgard, as it were called. Her name was White Heart, or more familiarly, Blanc--The short-complex, short brown haired girl clad in a hooded-sweater and a white dress. "Eh?" His eyes widened as the Goddess reverted into Blanc, his mouth dropping a bit before closing his mouth. "E...EH?!"

This meant that Ryuga was wrong the entire time. She wasn't any royalty, she IS the epitome of royalty. A literal, Goddess walking on earth! Although the Goddess looked a bit more...Child like than he'd expect. Then again, God does take on many forms.

"No way...!" Ryuga gasped softly in shock, slightly shakng his head in disbelief. Not only can she transform into a Goddess, but she could also use her power...This information is quite astonishing. This really raises more questions than answers. What IS a God, WHY and HOW is a God walking on earth fighting monsters? All that, later, for sure.

The group have arrived. Upon exiting the elevator, they are greeted by the sight of the office and loud ticking noises that matches the footsteps in rhythm. Glynda begins to speak with Professor Sento on how he got hired for the job and that he will be teaching students about Huntsmen Technology. Now that is something that Tron would be interested in knowing how knowledgable she is in the field of technology. Afterwards, Sento begins to question the team on how they were able to get into his dorm. Filia, Tron, and Nakoruru all turned to May, who seems to be the mastermind behind all this. She sighs and begins to explain.

"You see, um, we've just noticed that your door was slightly opened and we have thought that maybe we should take a quick peek on the inside. We didn't do anything stupid in there just so you know." She says in an honest tongue, making her statement very convincing.

It seems the young Devil Summoner was doing what he knows best. Slaying and summoning demons. "Orthus. You did well." He holds up the summoning tube and Orthus fades away into a green light. Soon the Orthus was back inside the summoning tube.

Taking all these demons down summoned by the Imp was going to take some time. The young Devil Summoner has to summon out a stronger demon. He reaches under his cloak and pulls out another summoning tube. The tube slowly opens up and emits a green light. Out of the light a woman appears.

That woman being the Legendary Scottish Warrior Scathach. The young Devil Summoner points towards a group of demons. "Let's go, Scathach. I'll attack up front. You weaken them with Mazandyne." With that Raidou draws his blade and charges up to the demons. Scathach summons a wave of green wind based magic. This magic attacks all the demons within the vicinity. Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Scathach_Raidou_Kuzunoha_Manga.jpg

Thel 'moramee

Halo_2_Anniversary_Zealot.png

Metropolis

Thel 'moramee's search was beginning to prove bothersome to the point it began to annoy him further and further till unfortunately his breaking point, he roared out loudly, grabbing and picking up the nearest human

"Human, you will tell me what brought me here!!!"

Of course the humans only responded in panicked noises, he tossed this human away and picked up another

"You will tell me who knows of what has happened to me now!!!"

Through his panic and alarm the human stated "m-maybe if you go to m-mayor cody-" the human was interrupted by Thel 'moramee

"Where is this Mayor Cody?!"

The man began to panic slightly, Thel 'moramee rolled his eyes

"Your coming with me then, human take me to your Mayor Cody at once"

Thel 'moramee dropped the man, the man gasped and started to lead this foreign creature to the city's mayor, and hopefully save his own skin from this now clearly agitated being, the thought of fleeing came to the humans mind but looking back and seeing this huge golden monster he wouldn't dare risk trying to escape it's custody

Just when he thought he'd seen it all... The fiery alien transformed into a different, smaller form and slipped out his grasp. "A shapeshifter, I could use power like that." The Parasite monologued with a grin. "Rudy, that form appears to multiply the alien, that could be a very useful power."
"I know, but uhh which one do I go after?" He watched as the shapeshifter split up. The alien had a head start now but Rudy was eager to test his new powers. "Well lets see what we can do!" Rudy decided to go straight forward. Firing blasts of fire from his hands at the fleeing Ditto. "Don't kill him Rudy, his power could be very useful." Torval scolded, "I know Doc, I'm just testing out this new fiery stuff."

Vsland Vsland

• hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    Blanc wasn't surprised that Ryuuga was shocked by her real identity. That's one of the reasons why. When foreigners find out that this 'child' that they're with is a goddess, they'd probably kidnap her, force her to do some things... Well, that's what happened a few years ago. She thought that the foreigner she met could be trusted, they weren't. She couldn't do anything but to dispose of him, so she sent them to the other world using the Bifrost. One lesson she learned that day, Never trust anyone that you just met. Probably because she became closer to Neptune after the Seven Sages event that she became softer.

Well, with that aside, Blanc put her guard up. Even though Ryuuga looked innocent, looks don't fool her. But, he's wounded, and she helped him defeat that hellishly strong dolphin. She had to take back the favor by taking him to the palace and heal her. "Can you walk? The palace isn't far from here." She pointed up above. From a distance is a high-standing building, and that was her palace. After all, she wanted to get out of here quickly before her legs give up from the cold. She's also exhausted, so she might take a good sleep after she's done with all this.

• STARK TOWER
    Malkav Malkav
    Danger 5 Vampire Nazis.png
    Union Jack lowered his gun, "Don't worry, gents... She's a friendly." The Super Soldier Brit then answered Squirrel Girl's question of the whereabouts of the other Avengers, "As for the Avengers... They're all out of the country dealing with some muck in Mewnisse..."

"But more importantly, the Nazis have taken over Stark Tower in their absence," Tucker said in a commanding tone, "So I suggest you let us get in Mr. Stark's Office at once... No Doubt Baron Blood's up there already doing god knows what."

"As much as I actually agree with that plan, mate," Union Jack said as he placed his hand on Tucker's shoulder, "I'm pretty sure the sun going down means that there going to be an army of vampires waiting for us there..."

"And we can't risk heading into Stark's office on a hunch alone," Claire reinforced Union Jack's warning.

"Fine, we'll deal with them in the morning..." Tucker said reluctantly.

"It's settled then," Union Jack said as the clasped his hands together, "Now how's about everyone come with me on the Helicarrier?"

Pierre readily raised his hand with excitement.

Union Jack chuckled at Pierre, "Never change, Smith."

The Group then leave Stark Tower for the Helicarrier.

---
    Later as the sun has set and the inky blackness of the night takes over... in what was once Tony Stark's office...

Baron Blood looked down at the city below, "What is a man but a miserable pile of chaos, waiting for the strong to rule over th--" Blood's monologue was cut off by the sudden arrival of a Nazi Vampire.

"Herr Blood, you have guests," said the Nazi Vampire in an attempt to get his attention.

"This better be important," Baron Blood said coldly at his fellow Vampire.

<"Falsworth..."> said a sinister German voice.

Baron Blood's eyes widen when he saw who his guests were as it was none other than Adolf Hitler and his Wolf-Headed Enforcer, Otto Skorzeny/Carlos Mendez. "Hail HYDRA!" Baron Blood then saluted Hitler.
    Hitler
    Ipad-art-wide-Danger5-420x0.jpg

Carlos Mendez
    Carlos Mendez.png
    <"How is the Vampire conversion program going, Falsworth?"> Hitler asked Baron Blood.

"We've ran into some bumps here and there," Baron Blood informed Hitler.

<"How many bumps?"> Hitler asked the English Vampire.

"About five..."Baron Blood answered.

Hitler stomped his foot down, <"Danger 5!?>

"Yes, those lot," Baron Blood said casually, "They managed to survive my children of the night..."

<"Then the ashes all over the lobby wasn't theirs?"> Carlos spoke up in Spanish.

"No, but I assure you, my minions will not fail a second time!" Baron Blood clenched his hand.

<"Make sure of it, Falsworth,"> Hitler glared at Baron Blood while Carlos menacingly pulled out a slice of garlic bread to intimidate the Vampire.

"Of course, Mein Führer," Baron Blood bowed, "I assure you that I will make those Allied Dogs bleed red... white... and blue..."

Last edited:
--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

"Yeah, I still can." Ryuga nodded as he stood up, brushing the snow off his jacket as Blanc then pointed to what appears to be a very tall building in the distance. It appears to that of a grand castle, something you'd see on Disney and other fantasy stuff. He already explained how long down does Suit Force-Out strains last, so he should be fine. But then again, there are his burns and the scratches he got from fighting the thing. Still, he feels like the Dolphin wasn't supposed to be like that. Like, it has more intellect than instinct? Something similar to a Hard Smash, he could tell.

The Dragonbox merely flies idly around Ryuga, soon resting on his shoulder like a parrot.

--Sento Kiryu--
Zamasu Zamasu

"You forgot to lock your door, let alone, lock it?" Glynda glared at Sento as he merely scratches his hair in a slight disbelief.

"Whoops." Sento gulped, "That...Tends to happen to me a lot. I mean, I lived in a Cafe's basement before this, so force of habbit, I guess?" He let out a soft chuckle, still feeling Glynda's glare.

"Don't tell me you don't lock up there, too?" Glynda asked as Sento turns to the Headmistress with a smile.

"Oh please, the place barely has any customers these days. Plus, the Owner's been gone for quite a while now, so the rent is pretty cheap." He soon turns back to the girls, remembering the Cafe he lived in and how everything went wrong. Turns out the Owner was his enemy, then a civil war broke out in his country. And once the box had already been opened, he's been transported to another universe. One filled with discoveries that even he hasn't conjured of...Those were troubling times. "Well, since it's practically my fault, I guess I'll let it slide for now." He said meekly, scratching his cheek, "But in case one of you DID take one of my Blueprints, let's just see who could build it better, hmm?" He said, not realizing that one of them actually did steal it.

Queek Headtaker
260px-594570_20180124220604_1.png
Gravity peaks swamp

Much time has past and Queek was becoming impatient, Queek's horde saw him pacing and it unsettled them all but Queek's explorer's returned, Queek's horde collectively thanked the great horned rat for this mercy

"Well-Well? Speak-Speak!!!"

Queek yelled to the clan rat leader, the leader chittered back

"Mighty warrior-champion, I have found a nice-nice location, a cave deep-deep in the gravity-peak close to town and many tiny dwarf-things too, they live there in plenty but also man-things even strange-things, warlord Queek must see-see for himself yes-yes"

Queek's expression changed to a grin even his red guard were excited about this new location, Queek's horde began to chitter amongst themselves eager for this promised land of almost never ending food and a close to home feeling the location provided

"Yes-Yes you have done very well-well, tell Queek your name now-now!"

Queek barked to which the clan leader responded

"I am Krrk, servant to the mighty Warlord Queek"

Queek never bothered with the names of his understandings but he could feel something about this one, but he was clearly expendable like all the others, still Queek will keep a eye on Krrk just incase, Queek turned to his horde and yelled

"We march for gravity-peak!!!!!"

The skaven horde led by Queek are making their way to gravity peaks to inhabit their new home and start the first step in Queek's grand scheme

• Felicia was about to take action against the monsters when she hears the cry of a young girl just nearby. She appears to be alone and helpless. "Watch out!" The catgirl yelled at the girl as she quickly rushes in and snatches her away from her position. She take her into a nearby alleyway, hoping that no monster would ever harm her in this place. "You okay? Where are your parents?" Felicia asks in a concerned tone.

john-wick-5547804f8288b.png
Rome, Italy

Winston was kind enough to give him one hour. But now that time was up.

A burly man was the first to attack him aa he was heading for his plane.

He shot his Glock 17 twice and misses. John takes cover behind an alcove of cement and fires three suppressive shots from his Glock 26. Seven shots left. He peaks for just a moment to get a sight on his target. Then he is tackled.

The man has size. He elbows Wick in the head. The pain is blinding for a brief moment. John punches him on the ears. Jab to the throat next.

Then a flash.

Gravity Peaks
Wick and the man are momentarily stunned. The man looks at his newfound vibrant surroundings in shock and awe. John reaches for his Glock 26, miracuously still there. He fires one shot into the man's gut, then one into the head. Between the temple. Half of the clip is left.

The fat man collapses on top of John. He pushes him off with some effort. Then he stands up and wipes his brow.

"I warned them...I'll kill anyone who comes after me."

He is greeted by a surrealist landscape in a rural environment. Before him stood two fantasy creatures, resembling an anthropomorphic cow and a nymph-like creature. His best guess was a hallucinarion of some kind, but nothing like this had ever happened to him, and he wasn't sloppy enough to have been dosed.

"Where the hell am I?" he asked. It was as good of a start as any.

Barbas Barbas Sleek Sleek

images (6).jpeg

--Stella--

Rebellion...A Resistance against a Tyrant force. Stella had already heard of or, basically been a part. It's part of the reason why she was 'born'. She listened and observed the description of the Tyrant--A petite, pink haired girl clad in a white hood with violet trims. Her body type appears to be that of a prepubescent teenaged girl. In fact, she seems to act just like one, too.

Amora explained how she enslaved beings from various parts of the land, and labelled them as 'Evil', which was revealed by a chipper voice which came behind Amora.

Stella instinctively aimed her large cannon at the source of the voice as a warning; It was the fabled teenaged Tyrant, Neptune accompanied by two other women; a young brown haired girl with an oversized blue jacket and a more mature looking woman clad in pink. The Tyrant's allies, she presumes.

"Stay back." Stella says as she steps in front Amora as if to protect her. "If what you said is true, then they're after you." She said, willing to protect the first person she met. Stella has been alone for a long time, and she couldn't afford losing them again.

--Akira Kurusu--

"You know about this place's Huntsmen, right?" Akira began as he made his way along unfamiliar streets of the city. The infrastructure looks different enough to know that it's a part of this 'Vale' place. The buildings are too akin to that of an american city, but with a bit of a futuristic touch, per say. "Apparently, due to the Huntsmen's influence, weaponry are considered legal to their students. And with that, comes ammunition, which caught my attention during our previous tour...Why don't we add this 'Dust' onto our weaponry? Not only is it a convenient power source, but it's properties are considered be that of a Persona's elemental attacks...Do you see what I'm getting at here?" He explains as he glances at his phone, his destination getting quite nearer. He glances at the buildings by the sidewalk, most of them looking like shops of some kind. There are also some strange shops such as 'Weapons-R-Us' and 'Stiil's Parts Emporium', and stuff. However, he passed by one shop that he was looking for;

A shop called 'From Dust Till Dawn'. A long running shop that sells Dust, from what he heard.

--Sento Kiryu--
Zamasu Zamasu

"For now, yes." Glynda said, nodding as she finally sat down. "But be warned that if you were caught again, I'll personally see to it that you're punished." She said, sending a chill throughout everyone's spine in the room, even Sento. Shortly after, her face calmed down as she leaned back and through her scroll in a somewhat organized manner. "You may leave. Professor Kiryu, you'll have to stay a bit longer." She instructed, allowing the Team to go on free.

"So...What's it, Headmistress?" Sento asked, shoving his hands on his brown coat's pockets. "Do I need to do a curriculum or something?"

"The trespassing, yes. However, this is a separate issue." Glynda began, her arms crossed as she placed her Scroll flat onto the glass table. "Earlier today, we have received a report about an attack at one of SHIELD's bases. According to their investigations, it was comitted by a group of terrorists known as the 'Nazis'." She began, causing Sento to raise a brow.

"Nazis? As in, Nazi Germany?" Sento asked, expressing his confusion on the matter. "Are you serious? That shouldn't exist in this day and age..."

"So you've heard of them."

"No, we'd like, studied them on our history books." Sento rubbed his chin, "The Nazis was Germany during World War 2 when the country was under Adolf Hitler's dictatorship. They're infamous for their rather cruel way of executing their ideology of a Jew-free society; mass genocide and all that." He explained, practically giving a lecture at this point. "Aside from that, the Nazi's should've been gone the moment Hitler committed suicide, it doesn't make sense how the Nazis are still active as a separate group..."

"I'm afraid things are different than what you know." Glynda admitted as the scroll projected various images of the Nazis that Glynda was talking about. It was both familiar and not; different, but the same. They still have the titular Swastika, but their soldiers have most definitely changed. "As of the moment, we have very little knowledge of what they're planning, but for the sake of Vale...No, of Valpan, I want you to cooperate and assist SHIELD with their investigations."

". . .I see." Sento took a minute to think before ultimately nodding. "I know for a fact that Nazis aren't a good thing to have in the world. And for that reason alone, I'll help." He soon let out a smile, "After all, they'd need more geniuses to find a way to ultimately take them down." His tone was almost bragging, but it was assured that he'll help. . .

Last edited:
Unbeatable_Squirrel_Girl_(2015)_logo2.png

At the S.H.I.E.L.D. hellicarrier.

"I still have access to Friday. I'll have her monitor the Nazis. Also, why are here Nazis? Is Hydra back for the billionth time? And hmmm....Baron Blood."

Doreen pulled out her Deadpool's Guide to Super Villains Cards and checked for Baron Blood.

Deadpool's Guide to Supervillians #2782 of 4522

download (15).jpeg

- An actual Vampire
- Turned by Dracula himself

- Unlike Dracula, is kind of wimp
- Is an actual Nazi
- No relation to fish
- Fought Union Jack in World War II

"I am not making a Twilight joke here."

"Okay, so Friday should tell us where he is, then we can roast this fanger like a chestnut!"

squirrel-girl.png

Asriel Dreemurr
Gravity Peaks

Asriel looked over and immediately hid behind Hiravias, letting out a quiet whimper as his childish side showed. A human with a gun made him go into that thin line between fear and hysterics. The goat didn't want to die, and shouted before he could think.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

In the heat of the moment, he felt heat rush to his cheeks as embarrassment filtered through his emotions. However, he was still most definately scared of John. His hand-paws gripped Hiravias' leg and he peered out from behind the druid fearfully.
Monsters had an innate fear of Humans, after all.
The longer he looked at the gun in John's hand, the more he remembered the day he died.

It didn't take long for Asriel to be a hyper-ventiilating mess, just gripping Hiravias' leg harder and harder.

Barbas Barbas Malkav Malkav

• SHIELD HELICARRIER, OVER THE STREETS OF VALPAN
    Malkav Malkav
    Danger 5 Vampire Nazis.png

"I'm sure that your computer is going to tell us that Falsworth is still in Stark Tower," Tucker said as he shook his head at Squirrel Girl's silliness.

"Well, you wouldn't need a trading card made by some mad man to know what there is to know about, John Falsworth..." Union Jack said as he walked up to the group, "The man is my great uncle..."

"Well, the man's a Nazi..." Jackson interjected, "So he's not that great."

The Team apart from Tucker laughed at Jackson's joke.

"That's not funny," Tucker stated which promptly killed the mood faster than any Vampire, Nazi or otherwise. Tucker then turned his sights on Union Jack and asked, "Since you know so much about Falsworth, tell me what does he want with Stark Tower?"

"I assume he came in there thinking Tony Stark was there," Union Jack answered, "It's a blessing that Tony wasn't there... Lord knows what we'd do if any Avenger turned into a Nazi..." Union Jack shivered at the thought of it.

"Wait a minute, where's Captain America?" asked Claire to which Union Jack simply shrugged.

Last edited:

• The team nodded in response to what Glyda have said after she have gave them the chills, as well as Sento. With all of that said and done, the team leaves the office, leaving Sento and Glynda to have a private conversation. After leaving the tower, they begin to make their way back to the dormitory. While on the way, Tron begins to speak. "Hey girls, remember what the professor said about the missing blueprint?" She asked, which Filia responds "Yeah, and what about it?" Tron gave off a devilish smirk before reaching her hand into her jacket and slowly but carefully slides out the blueprint, partially. The girls were shocked by this. "T-Tron? How did you-" Filia suddenly gets her mouth covered by Tron's hand and whispers into her ear "Don't tell anyone about this. I think its better for you to have a weapon now than later." Afterwards, the team would continue on the way until they have reached their dorm. Upon entry, they could see the Servbots taking a nice sleep after maintaining the dorm. Tomorrow is going to be a big day, and so the team members went into their bunker beds, courtesy of the Servbots, and go to sleep.

Last edited:
  • hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    Blanc nodded as Ryuuga told her that he can still walk. She noticed that box from earlier. It was floating as if it was a familiar, but it was an object. Does that count as a familiar? Maybe, but maybe not. Anyway, she decided not to pay too much attention to it. "Good. Let's go." She walked a few steps closer towards the exit of Lowee Snowfields, but she staggered. She almost lost balance while she was trying to stand up, but thankfully the snow was a little deep and it helped her reclaim her balance. Shit. I think I've focused too much of my power on that one EXE Drive attack...

After that, she kept walking normally as if nothing happened. I shouldn't keep my guard down on this man. Not yet, anyway. Blanc was very careful trying not to show any signs of weakness. It was like her, anyway. Acting tough even after she withstood a hard blow. It's one of the reasons why she has become very intimidating, even without her HDD form.

The Devil Summoner puts his hand inside his cloak, pulling out a summoning tube. "You've done well, Scathach." Soon enough a green light emits from the tube and Scathach was gone inside the tube.

The Devil Summoner turns to the man who was applauding him. He crosses his arms across his chest and eyes the man up and down. "This doesn't have anything to do with me. Some 'imp' summoned these demons." He replies to the smirking man. Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

--Akira Kurusu--
Screenshot_2018-06-15-20-44-10-70.png
Screenshot_2018-06-15-20-47-18-33.png
The inside of the store was well lit. Walls colored a tint of grey as various pipes can be seen on one side filled with different colors for each pipe; It's what Akira can assume to be Dust powder.

On the counter where an Old man was standing behind there were a large amount of crystals on display, all in different cuts and shapes.

"If these were normal crystals, they'd make a great gift for a young lady..." Akira let out a cheeky sneer as he rubbed his chin, soon looking at the owner of the shop. "Can I ask much is a bag of these 'Dust'?" He asked as the Old Man took out a weighing scale from a shelf nearby.

"It depends on how heavy you want it to be." The old man answered, "Are you planning to become a Huntsman, young man?"

"Oh no, I have better things to do in life." Akira shook his head at the question. "It's for my friend, really. They say it's like, a great scented fuel? Like a scented candle or something?"

"Well, it's more fuel than scented oil, but it could make for an interesting product..." The old man nodded in interest. "But yeah, it's be L100(Lien) per kilogram."

"Hmm...How much do we got...?" Akira muttered as he took out his wallet and began to count the various colored plastic cards on it. The colored cards are separated to make it easier to managed; some are 5, then there's 10, 50, 100, and 1000. However, his current savings amount including the funds for his Side Life amounts to at least...670569 Lien. More than enough to buy at least 2 Kilograms of each type. "Then I'll take...a Kilogram of each kind of powdered dust you have."

--Stella--

Stella observed the so called 'Tyrant's actions as she nonchalantly explained who they're after; Them. Of course, suffice to say, the Tyrant appears to have a lot of cheerful pride...Similar to that of Sing 'WRS' Love.

". . .I'm sure you already know the answer to that question." Stella said as a ball of blue energy gathered at the tip of her cannon and fired it at the ground in front of the three, a giant puff of smoke emerging from the ground along with dirt and some debris as she holstered her cannon on her back. "Let's run." Stella said as she grabbed Amora's wrist and led her away from the Tyrant and her followers.

--Sento Kiryu--
Zamasu Zamasu

With the meeting with Glynda over, Sento made his way back to his dorm room. All the while, he began to think about who or what caused the Nazis to be reformed in the first place. Of course, stopping it would depend on the investigation. And as a self-proclaimed genius, he would be more than capable for the job.

Tomorrow is Sento's first day as a Professor. And he'll be teaching about Technological Engineering, no less! One of his greatest skills for...As long as he could remember. In case you don't know, Sento...Doesn't really know who he really is. He only remembered his recent years and absolutely nothing about his past life. He considered this intellect a gift; one to bring love and peace, his beliefs are.

Arriving at the room, Sento noticed two of his blueprints missing; The ones for the DustSteam System, no less. Guess he knows that someome in FNTM really plans on having it built. He grins, anticipating the contest the moment he finds out that the weapon was made.

"Hu hu hu...Aren't I the best?" He muttered to himself as he soon began to work on his weapon over night. And he may have done something else when he's done...

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

Ryuga walked alongside Blanc as they made their way onto the palace. He noticed how she's...Losing balance at one point then the next, she's walking normally. Luckily, she COULD handle herself, but then again, there's a chance of a sprained ankle. However, he couldn't help but wonder why she's this...'Cold'. It doesn't change the fact that the next time she looses balance, he probably won't hesitate to carry her to make her a bit comfortable...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back