• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• 0a91b3f97bbf3a14d1fea0fbe9e9c12e.jpg
    As the fight continued, Shilo eventually sheathed her Bowie knife and unsheathed her two katar. The numbers seemed to be growing, no matter how many of them she dropped, and she was starting to take more hits than she was really comfortable with. A few more small cuts on her face were oozing blood, her leather jacket was showing more tears, and even her pants had been ripped, patches of blood seeping out onto the black fabric. She felt a knife go into the back of her shoulder and she spun around, her heel connecting with the jaw of the man that had stabbed her. He fell to the ground, jaw out of place. “Fucking asshole.” She grumbled, seeing the hilt of the knife sticking out of her back. Well, that was going to be a hard one to patch up… She turned her attention back to the crowd around her as they continued their relentless barrage of attacks.

She heard a voice call out, but she didn’t stop defending herself. A decent number of the attackers broke away and she couldn’t help but feel relief as the fight became easier to handle. She’d already dropped a decent number, injuries too bad for them to continue fighting, but now that there seemed to be two others on her side, it just made everything easier. The raven haired woman entered back into the fray, on the offensive instead of the defensive. She wanted this to end quickly.

She ignored the sounds coming from the other two fighters, though one seemed to be good humored about it all, almost to a childish extent. Shilo wasn’t sure how she felt about that… As the Team 73 Leader started attacking more viciously, especially now because she was using her katar, it became even more clear that she’d been holding back before. Despite the skill of the other assassins, the clear change between defense to offense for the small female wasn’t something most anyone was ever ready to deal with. Her attacks, even on her left side, were more precise and stronger. She was aiming for more debilitating wounds, nothing to kill, but something that would drop them in one hit.

After the fight had ended, Shilo took a few deep breaths through her nose until her breathing started to steady. Finally she looked up to see who had jumped in to help her. Of course, it was the man that was immortalized in the golden statue and...someone else, in a dark suit with a red spider on the front. A bat and a spider? Oh God...please don’t tell me they have lame names like Batman and Spiderman… She thought to herself. “Hey,” She greeted, reaching around with her opposite arm to grab the hilt of the knife that was still in her shoulder. “Thanks for the help.” She pulled the knife from her arm, wincing a bit, before dropping it to the ground. She could feel the blood dripping down her back, staining her white t-shirt. She could imagine it rolling down the leather of her jacket. She needed to get it stitched up, but she didn’t have anything. The wound wasn’t bad, just deep, nothing that would cause her to bleed out. “Do either of you know where I could get a sewing kit?”

Last edited:
FCEA8D78-53F6-43B5-BC5F-F54852DF3223.png

It’s fun to play with others, the competition is amazing...” She says absent-mindedly before turning to the other three “Would you guys like to play again, I could probably go at this all day...Probably” she smiles, happy to have them playing with her.

The Hooded figure approached a nearby stereo and picked it up, <"I was once a student of Mr. Skywalker...">

The music of the stereo set the mood of the scene for the mysterious figure.

<"I was one of his best..."> the figure explained, <"I saw use in his training for a much greater goal... when I offered him the choice... He refused... So I made him regret denying the Reich... Our men slaughtered his students and burned his academy down... He was the only one to get away and now it's time for me to show him the true power of the Force..."> The figure has yet to tell the pure blood his name but he did lower his hood now to reveal his wolf-like features, <"And now I extend the offer to you, Pure Blood... Join the Reich...">
giphy-8-gif.495133

<"And together we shall destroy the last of the Jedi">, Carlos then chuckled at the thought of destroying Luke Skywalker.​
The Pureblood let out a chuckle, that chuckle became a laugh which continued for a moment "Are you asking me to defy the Empire? The Emperor choose me to be his Wrath. Do you really think I am going to just abandon the Empire? And you know nothing about the true power of the Force. And I'm not joining you as an apprentice. I am a Darth. You should be joining me instead." Darth Chirikyât countered the wolf-like person.

• Danger 5 The Last Reich.jpg
    MARTIAN CITY
    Donder172 Donder172

Carlos couldn't understand what the Sith meant by betraying the Empire. The wolf-man could only shake his head with utter disappointment as he muttered, <"Dumb Ass..."> Carlos slapped the Sith across the face and directed his line of sight to the sky where Imperial fighters adorn with Swastikas fly above them. <"The Reich is the Empire!"> Carlos shouted at the Sith who seemed to be the only Sith unaware of the Empire's alliance with the Greatest German Reich.

Suddenly a droid rolled over to the two Sith lords and projected the image of Grand Moff Tarkin. "Darth Mendez, your presence in needed on board the Dog Star at once. An order from the Führer himself..."

Carlos nodded in agreement. Before the Sith-Wolf-Man could leave the scene, he gave Chirikyât a warning, <"Do whatever you wish with the Jedi's friends but remember... Mr. Skywalker is mine to kill!"> and with that Carlos teleported away, presumably to the Dog Star.

Last edited:
  • Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thawne Thawne Verite Verite takki takki Vsland Vsland Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

Kazuto was talking with Nanoha when there was suddenly the sound of Panicking inside the camp.

"Huh... Guess the test of courage is going a little too well." He said. Though both he and his symbiote, Shifter had an unsettling feeling. Nanoha narrowed her eyes before standing up and grabbing Raising Heart in it's Stand by gem and left out the tent they were occupying. She looked outside past to camp and saw blue flames.

"Kazuto! Get Eraser Head! We're under attack!" Kazuto ran out the tent and saw the students were panicking for real and had terror on their faces. He then noticed the blue flames. He ran toward the tent while Nanoha activated a Wide Area search spell. 5 pink orbs flew into the forest and holographic screens popped up around her showing a live feed from the orbs.

• Carlos couldn't understand what the Sith meant by betraying the Empire. The wolf-man could only shake his head with utter disappointment as he muttered, <"Dumb Ass..."> Carlos slapped the Sith across the face and directed his line of sight to the sky where Imperial fighters adorn with Swastikas fly above them. <"The Reich is the Empire!"> Carlos shouted at the Sith who seemed to be the only Sith unaware of the Empire's alliance with the Greatest German Reich.

Suddenly a droid rolled over to the two Sith lords and projected the image of Grand Moff Tarkin. "Darth Mendez, your presence in needed on board the Dog Star at once. An order from the Führer himself..."

Carlos nodded in agreement. Before the Sith-Wolf-Man could leave the scene, he gave Chirikyât a warning, <"Do whatever you wish with the Jedi's friends but remember... Mr. Skywalker is mine to kill!"> and with that Carlos teleported away, presumably to the Dog Star.
The Sith Pureblood took the slap and didn't flinch. "There is only one Empire, the Sith Empire. Thread further down this path and I will end you like I ended Malgus the Betrayer." He said before looking at the hologram of Tarkin. "If you fall off the path of the Empire, you will feel its Wrath." He clenches his hand as he momentarily tries to Force choke the person through the hologram. His tone was low and very unamused. He shook his head with displeasure after what seems to be another wanna-be Empire wanted to take over the real Empire. But now, he had other things to do. He walked towards the way he saw the group going.

• "Oh, a giant monster attack. They might as well have been demons with how strong they are." Jr. continued his pointing as he moved his finger to the malnourished, colorful gangster standing near-by. "It took all pretty boy's energy to take the things down. We were about to head to a diner or something before everyone started showing up. You wanna join?"

"Gee, I'm glad to hear that!" The Captain said without any snark or sarcasm in his voice. "We just got done with fighting. It's been an eventful day, to say the least."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Thanatoaster Thanatoaster June Verles June Verles Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Birdsie Birdsie marc122 marc122

ZOEY JACKSON (Fawcedo)​
Inventory
  • Smartphone
Money: $300
Abilities

• BEEP. BEEP. ROBOT PHYSIOLOGY.
  • Programming and engineering.
Status
Perfectly fine!
"I..."

...I haven't really been in a fighting group before, much less a superhero team, but at the same time, my past hits a few cues of the superhero origin story. Uhh...namely, a tragic event changed me, like how the death of Bruce Wayne's parents, for example, turned him into Batman, and my newfound power, like what happened with Captain Atom after reconstruction of his body following an experiment with dimension-transfers. But still, does becoming a robot really qualify me for a real superhero team? To be honest, not really. For one, despite the massive amount of potential possible with a robot body, I can only do so much with it, considering the level of programming and engineering I'm at. I'm also only as strong as one of the world's greatest strongmen, being able to lift just 1,200 pounds compared to Supe's 6 zettatons, equating to the Earth itself. Sometimes, things thought impossible are just easy to do when you're literally the Man of Steel, I guess.

But on the other hand, I did want to be like Captain America and some of the other Avengers that came after him when I was young. Those were the dreams I had until I began moving on to stuff like professions that fall within STEM, but even then, I was in a comic book club where I could get in touch with my childhood hobby. I even came up with a superhero alias, "Lucky-Go-Jackie", that one superheroine who embodies luck and was powerful because of that. Well, I can't go on too long about wanting to be a superhero, so I may as well reassess the current situation; I'm lost in a town called Fawcedo. I have just run into a group, who just got done fighting a giant monster, with two Captain Marvels, one of which is outright asking me if I want to join, despite the fact that I don't want to bring any attention to me.

I'm still weary about public attention, but at the same time, just the group having one of my favorite superheroes just...ugh..! It makes things complicated! I know I don't want to have people looking at me just because I'm in some group, but I can't just betray my six-year old self like that! No, I got too worked up...uh...hey... What if...what if there's a chance to be able to help out around the city as a superhero, waiting right in front of me to be taken? Hmm...it looks like I may have taken my fear of attention a little too far, because it's starting to look like the positives are outweighing the negatives. No, what if...

What if I actually get to be a superhero?!

Well, previously, I was thinking of just backing out in spite of my dreams, but now, I'm just gonna accept their offer.

"Alright, I'll join. And eventful day, indeed."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts (GM) Haz. Haz. (Giorno) Crenando Crenando (Captain Marvel/Junior) June Verles June Verles (Lavi) Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes (All Might) Birdsie Birdsie (Dante)

Last edited:
Marcus Wright
Mars

Damn, my head hurts. First, I feel like I'm going through a history book again and that was almost years and years ago. He looked over at Whiston Churchill "I see now. Hopefully we are able to take down some scum and that strange hooded figure that followed us."

darkred darkred 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Maya "Echo" Visari

Metropolis

"That's.. odd, not everyday a strange house comes down from nowhere. Then again, nothing's unusual these days. "

Echo managed a sigh before she listened to the group

Birdsie Birdsie Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Thanatoaster Thanatoaster June Verles June Verles Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes marc122 marc122 AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Verite Verite darkred darkred ScuffedHeroGeo ScuffedHeroGeo

(Mars)

Negev had wandered the back alleys of Los Alba for longer than she could remember, attempting for possibly the hundredth time to contact headquarters "Headquarters, this is IWI Negev, does anyone copy? The echelon was hit with what appeared to be a flashbang and I lost contact with the rest of the echelon... I repeat, does anyone copy?" She clearly sounded distressed while speaking to the earpiece, she just wanted to get out of that place, to return to her Echelon, to her commander. "No. Stop it, control yourself, do not panic, focus on your objective." The T-doll started mumbling the same sentence to herself while blindly walking forward, not having any sense of direction in the gigantic city before her.
Her Negev was safely secured inside an old duffle bag she had found in the dumpster hours earlier and that she now carried, tightly clutching onto the strap of the case.
"Hey, you there, what are you doing?" As Negev heard the voice she immediately froze in her step and slowly turned around to look at where it came from, immediately recognizing the person as one of the countless stormtroopers she had remembered seeing in an old movie back in 'her world', but this ones were different, as now they had the same flags as the Nazis, which filled her with anger. "I-I'm sorry I didn't hear what you say, c-can you come closer?" She had quickly put up a façade of an innocent, lost girl, attempting to get the soldier closer so she could attack him.
The Stormtrooper stomped forward, angry at the woman. "Listen here! I said what are you d-" His rant was cut short by the duffle bag being dropped and the female raising her right left, bringing it down onto his knee instantly with almost the same force of a car crash, his knee would give in with an agonizing 'crunch', followed the soldier falling to the ground in tremendous pain. "Just die already!" Negev shouted at the soldier as she ripped the blaster off of him and started angrily smashing the side of his helmet with it, only stopping when the blaster was broken into pieces and the helmet had a very obvious dent in it.

Donder172 Donder172

(Also phew that took me a while)

Last edited:

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    GUEST-STARRING
    Unbelievable_Gwenpool_(2016)_logo.png

LOCKER ROOM
    Random42 Random42 takki takki Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Unmasked Gwen.png
    Neptune3.png

Gwen got up from her seat and extended a hand to her fellow fourth-wall breaker, Neptune, "You don't need to beat yourselves up over it, I mean it's just a game."

"Yeah, but watch out... after Blanc and I win advance to the finals," Neptune said as she pulled Gwen closer to her line of sight, "We're so gonna beat you guys in our rematch!"

Last edited:

• The Pig-Man looked over his notes, "Well, Mister Luthor has an pr-pr-pr-issue with you kids getting on the roof in the first place." The Pig-Man sighed, "What if one of you g-g-g-kids gets hurt or fall off of the roof? It's bad PR."

“Oh.”

The delinquent schoolgirl glanced away from Porky’s eyes for a bit, unsure of what that might mean for her.

“...That’s it? You aren’t going to press charges or anything like that?” Sumireko hesitantly asked.

How she’d love for that to be true! She could finally be free to roam after this, which meant she could spend the next few hours exploring and getting pics for a nice collage or two. This world might not have been any of the ones she was familiar with, but that wouldn’t stop her from acting like this was a night-walk in her world’s New York when she was free to go.

How was that other student going to fit into all this, though? She said she’d come from another world, too.

Sumireko kept formulating her plans for the night in her head as the interrogation (interview?) moved on.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Shilo gave a nod as the older of the duo said he had a first aid kit. Useful to say the least. However, as he pulled it out and stepped forward, it was clear he was expecting to be the one that provide the aid. The assassin hesitated, stepping away from the man. "I can do it myself." The woman said, stretching her hand out to take the first aid kit. It was given to her and she placed it on a ledge near by as she readied herself for the treatment. She removed her shirt, showing off the many scars she had. There were small ones here and there, larger ones scattered around, but the three main scars on her torso that were most visible were the two obvious gun shot wounds on the right side of her torso, and the long, roughly nine inch long scar that was partially hidden under her pants, that came from her left hip to mid torso. The scars were jagged, puffy, and slightly discolored, showing that they had healed poorly. Either due to neglect, or a bad suturing job. Another notable thing was that fact that her forearms, starting from her wrist and ending about an inch before her elbow, was completely covered with athletic tape.

Ignoring her revealed body, Shilo mopped up the blood with the white t-shirt before she opened the kit, cleaned the wound to the best of her ability. It was lucky she was flexible, or else this would have been much harder. After cleaning the wound, Shilo cleaned the curved needle she found in the first aid kit with an alcohol drenched wipe, threaded it, and promptly stitched it up. She didn't show much reaction to the pain, grimacing here and there, but for the most part she was fine. After she was done, she covered it with gauze, packed the first aid kit pack up, handed it back to Batman, and slipped her jacket back on. She kept her shirt off, as it was now completely soaked with blood. She looked up at the older man when he spoke, shaking her head. "I am not." She responded, nonchalantly. "Does that matter?"

• giorno2.png
    Giorno Giovanna - Fawcedo

Giorno merely smiled and nodded in response to Lavi's request, allowing the Exorcist to lean on him. In spite of his eagerness to help, however, Giorno quicky found himself staggering to hold up both his own weight and Lavi's due to his newfound fragility, requiring the aid of Gold Experience to keep himself relatively upright. Still, his expression remained bright, betraying no hint of anguish.
    His kind demeanor wasn't around for much longer, however, as Lavi's remark regarding the 'hidden admirer' brought on the mafioso's stoic expression once more.
    So he was right. His Life-Sensor ability had picked up signs of sentient life somewhere within the formerly-inhabitable ruins of the city block, though Gio brushed it off as perhaps a bystander who survived the clash, despite their dangerous proximity to it... Yeah, the more he considered it, the more improbable that excuse became. If both Cap and Lavi identified them as a stalker, with the former somehow identifying them as a woman, that proved his suspicions correct. He furrowed his brow, glancing over his shoulder before he nudged the Bookman, his stern gaze a stark contradiction to his softer, gentler expression from earlier.
    "I suggest we avoid them until we can discern their motives. I'd rather not take my chances in a fight against an unknown enemy, especially not in this condition. Let's get a move on."

After less than a few minutes of clearing their way through the wreckage, the group arrived at a small, lonely diner beside the metaphorical brink of the combat zone, practically isolated from society due to its proximity to the collapsed city center. Hell, it was a miracle there was even any service there.
    Though GioGio was visibly trying to restrain himself from crudely digging into his octopus salad, he found the aromatic scent too pleasant to resist. Before he had even realized it, his head was held low over the plate, hastily tearing apart the meal with his fork, piece by piece, until not a crumb was left on the ceramic. The moment he came to his senses, the mafioso's eyes shot between the other members of the group nervously, before he sighed and took out a handkerchief to wipe his lips.
    "Sorry. It's not often I find myself this hungry."
    He politely, almost meekly responded, leaning back against the leather sofa as he sipped from his glass of water.
    "Can you still sense our pursuer, Captain?"

Crenando Crenando (Captain Marvel/Junior), June Verles June Verles (Lavi), Birdsie Birdsie (Dante), marc122 marc122 as (Zoey)

Last edited:
#C61319
  • latest
    Dante didn't mind the appetite of the blondie Italian guy in the slightest. His craving for pizza was similar after a long week of work, so he could relate to him being so voracious after contributing so much to beating what was, by Marvel Jr's account, a huge monster. Dante simply kept eating his cold, strawberry-flavored dessert, served in a glass chalice, and after a moment, he was finished.

"The strawberry sundae in this place rocks!" he declared with delight, putting the spoon into the chalice after he emptied the last bits of it. Dante exhaled in satisfaction, then nudged Marvel Jr. in the side with his elbow. "Thanks for treating me. I'll make sure to pay you back."

After that, Giorno raised a red flag by pointing out that they had a pursuer. Dante was out of the loop; not having any idea of what he was referring to. That giant monster that Marvel Jr. mentioned, or was it something else? He decided to simply sit back and listen for now. If it was important, the Marvels would probably explain it.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Crenando Crenando Haz. Haz. Thanatoaster Thanatoaster June Verles June Verles Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes marc122 marc122

• 1541371569037.png

1541373413083.pngAs the last Talon fell to the ground, Peter let out a sigh of relief and fell onto his butt. "Phew..." He exclaimed, looking around before crying in celebration. "This time I had the element of surprise, I see. Good! Teach you to gang up on me..." His facade dropped as he got to his feet, arching his back to stretch slightly as he done so, obviously exhausted. "I cannot wait to get back to my universe..."

He looked over to the girl and before approaching, extending his hand slightly. "Hey, I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man! This is Batman, not much of a talker, likes to be stealthy and stuff. As you can see, his utility belt holds everything, can't find that at the mall. But, I must say, he is as smart as they come. Even designed this new suit for me, pretty stylish right?"

Peter turned away and winced as he watched the woman tie her own wounds back up. "Jesus, you are one kick ass woman...and I know a few that can lift buildings."
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Nightwisher Nightwisher

• Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1541383636887.png
    "Hey, I'm no miscreant! In fact, even if I was, I'm effectively an ex-miscreant," Miguel exclaimed in response as the pegasus-riding girl eventually caught up to them all. He could imagine this looked a bit bad, but it would probably be better if he waited until later to explain the situation. Not that it necessarily sounded good no matter how Miguel tried to spin it in his head, but that's for later.

Spinning a web from his wrist at a Servo-Guard, pulling it toward himself, leaping into the air, and kicking off it, essentially pushing himself a few feet away and landing several feet away from both Lucia and the hooded man, in order to give himself room to breathe. With the two of them in sight, it'd be a more manageable fight. Then again, with the girl being a bit of a wildcard (and she probably saw him the same way, really), Miguel could only hope that things wouldn't get complicated.

"Really, I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding, and I'm starting to think I'm a bit at fault here..." He quipped lightly, bucking his knees slightly.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Shilo more or less ignored Spider-Man's comment about returning to his universe, though she would keep it in mind. She had already worked out that this wasn't her world, or dimension, or whatever. Though how she had gotten here, she wasn't sure. But she wasn't about to let it bug her too much either, as long as she could get back. She had learned how to role with the punches, though this was a rather new punch to role with. Shilo looked up when she saw the younger male approach her, looking between him and Batman as he introduced them. Then, her eyes trailed back down to his hand, which she did not accept. "Special Agent Shilo Saga." She responded. "Yeah, it's...a pretty cool suit." She looked at the older man with a "is he always like this?" kind of look before turning her attention back to Spider-Man. "Lift buildings? Well that would be pretty cool. Sucks, powers would have been a nice thing to have back in my universe." She adjusted her jacket a little bit to make sure it wasn't going to rub too much on the wound she'd just closed up. "So, what exactly is this place, why am I here, and most importantly, how do I get back? I don't really have time to fight a bunch of groupies for no God damn reason." She gently kicked the foot of one of the Talon's.

(Mars)

Negev had wandered the back alleys of Los Alba for longer than she could remember, attempting for possibly the hundredth time to contact headquarters "Headquarters, this is IWI Negev, does anyone copy? The echelon was hit with what appeared to be a flashbang and I lost contact with the rest of the echelon... I repeat, does anyone copy?" She clearly sounded distressed while speaking to the earpiece, she just wanted to get out of that place, to return to her Echelon, to her commander. "No. Stop it, control yourself, do not panic, focus on your objective." The T-doll started mumbling the same sentence to herself while blindly walking forward, not having any sense of direction in the gigantic city before her.
Her Negev was safely secured inside an old duffle bag she had found in the dumpster hours earlier and that she now carried, tightly clutching onto the strap of the case.
"Hey, you there, what are you doing?" As Negev heard the voice she immediately froze in her step and slowly turned around to look at where it came from, immediately recognizing the person as one of the countless stormtroopers she had remembered seeing in an old movie back in 'her world', but this ones were different, as now they had the same flags as the Nazis, which filled her with anger. "I-I'm sorry I didn't hear what you say, c-can you come closer?" She had quickly put up a façade of an innocent, lost girl, attempting to get the soldier closer so she could attack him.
The Stormtrooper stomped forward, angry at the woman. "Listen here! I said what are you d-" His rant was cut short by the duffle bag being dropped and the female raising her right left, bringing it down onto his knee instantly with almost the same force of a car crash, his knee would give in with an agonizing 'crunch', followed the soldier falling to the ground in tremendous pain. "Just die already!" Negev shouted at the soldier as she ripped the blaster off of him and started angrily smashing the side of his helmet with it, only stopping when the blaster was broken into pieces and the helmet had a very obvious dent in it.

Donder172 Donder172

(Also phew that took me a while)
Taral notices the commotion as he walks nearby. He could feel it, sense it. The girl's anger, she was probably not unfamiliar with these people. About this 'Reich'. For him, they were traitors. Knowing how the Empire operated, this soldiers was more than likely not alone and more were probably already en route to the girl's location. For now, he waited. Perhaps more will come, at which she could work excellent for bait, without the girl even knowing. If she kills them all, perhaps she could be an ally. She is fighting against them, just as he is going to. For now, he watched and observed. But always remaining vigilant about his surroundings.

• Danger 5 The Last Reich.jpg
    THE DOG STAR
    Dog Star.png

Within the Greatest German Reich's massive headquarters, Hitler's evil right-hand wolf-man, Carlos Mendez, marched through the corridors of the Dog Star. After a short walk, Mendez entered the Coucile Room of the Reich's five Führers. Carlos bowed out of respect for the five dictators, Emperor Palpatine, the Emperor Dalek, Master-D, General Immortus and most importantly, Adolf Hitler himself!

"Ah, Mendez, you've just come in time for the game," Immortus greeted the wolf-man before returning his attention to Hitler's ping-pong game with Palpatine.

The Emperor Dalek, unable to join in on the festivities, opted to keep score. It was clear from the score board that the two dictators were tied and that the last point would with either one the game.

Carlos coughed which broke Palpatine's concentration and allowing Hitler to score the point!

<"I am the King of Ping-Pong"> Hitler rejoiced much to Palpatine's annoyance.

<"Mein Führer, you have called me here for something?"> Carlos spoke to gain the attention of Adolf who took a break form his celebratory cheers to address Carlos.

<"Mendez, report..."> Hitler took a formal stance as he faced the Wolf-Man.

<"Our White Martian allies are making quick work of the undesirables on Mars,"> Carlos informed Hitler.

<"Good,"> Hitler was delighted to hear the news.

<"However it seems even in Space, we could not escape that accursed Danger 5,"> Carlos added which turned Hitler's delight to annoyance, <"And they are now accompanied by my old teacher...">

"Luke Skywalker..." Palpatine interjected himself into the conversation, "And it appears that this Danger 5 as already encountered a Sith Pure Blood..." Palpatine's force awareness allowed him to know these things much to the others' annoyance.

<"The Pure Blood was not informed of our alliance,"> Carlos added before he drew out his lightsaber, <"Shall I dispose of him?">

"You will do no such thing, Mendez," Palpatine ordered Carlos, "I shall send a message to him with the force informing him of our alliance... perhaps he may be able to accomplish what your soldiers were unable to."

----
    On Mars
    Donder172 Donder172

A Force Projection of Emperor Palpatine appeared before the Pure Blood, "It appears one of my loyal Sith Warriors have made it to this dimension... Good..." The Projection paced around the Pure Blood, "I believe that a Wolf-Man has already informed you of the Empire's Temporary Alliance with their Reich?"

(Mars)

The female would pick up the faint sound of the soldiers marching to her actual direction "Shit...." Negev swore loudly as she threw the broken blaster away and moved behind the cover of one of the dumpsters, hoping the soldiers would be distracted by the body as she was unloading her Negev from the duffle bag while making as little sound as possible. Soon enough, the three soldiers made a sharp turn in a corner and arrived on the alleyway. "What the hell?!" One of the soldiers, clearly of a lower rank, almost screamed when he took a look at the bloody scene before him, he turned sharply, removing the straps of his Stormtrooper helmet and throwing it away with all of his might, he tried not to vomit "God what the hell..."
'This is it.' Negev knew it was the chance the act as she quietly pushed the bipod of her LMG down, resting it on the dumpster she was taking cover behind "Go to hell!" She angrily shouted, her eyes lighting up into a much brighter shade of red, which happened whenever she was aiming down the sights of her weapon. The soldiers had barely any time to react as a hail of bullets flew towards them, killing the soldier on the left on the first few rounds as the two others scurried into cover, she now needed to find a way out, and quick.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Donder172 Donder172

• --Peni Parker--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Just as Star yelped for Peni to get to her robot quicker, the robot's black stained glass dome had two triangles styled like eyes lit up as it rose from the ground, leaping from it's crater and landing right beside the two girls, kneeling down as it placed it's claw open on the ground for the two to climb onto...

"Well, hop on!" Peni invited as she climbed onto the robot's claw.

• --Kiryu Sento--
      Verite Verite takki takki

"Oh, this is terrific..." Sento sighed at the sight of the two villains who had arrived on the scene. One appeared to be a reptile with swords and a simple looking man clad in a pink shirt and shades. The one with shades appear to have Pixiebob under a pillar of stone which he was holding.

"Pleasure to meet ya, UA Students!!" The reptilian looking villain, about the age of a teenaged boy greeted in a bombastic manner, "We're the Villains' Vanguard Action Squad!"

"The League of Villains?!" A blonde student with a large tail uttered in surprise, "How did they find us...?!"

"What do you guys think?" The man with shades spoke in a feminine tone, "Should I go ahead and crush her pretty little skull? Should I?"

"As if I'd let you...!" Tiger, the sole male member of the Wild Wild Pussycats declared, his voice growling as if ready to tear through the villain whom he considered as a close friend.

"Wait, wait, wait! Don't be hasty, Big Sis Mag!" The lizard villain seemed to jump in between the ensuing tension between the feminine sounding man 'Mag' and the crossdressing tiger themed Pussycat Tiger, "Holding power over someone's life is everything! Or don't you believe in following Stain's tenets?!"

The conversation between the heroes and villains carried on, exchanging glares, spouting their own philosophies. Mostly on the villains. Sento began to make plans as to how he'd handle the situation. Obviously, he needed to go in and rescue the students who are still inside the forest. And in order to do that, he'll need to alert the other facilitators.

"Penny, I need you to..." Sento began to make plans as he turned around, only to see that his apprentice went missing once more. 'She's gone?' He clicked his tongue, his attention soon drawn by Mandalay telling the students to get going. "You heard the ma'am, get going!" He ordered, taking out what appeared to be a device with a crank, placing it on where his belt was supposed to be, materializing a strap around his waist. "Miss Mandalay, how many students are in the forest right now?"

"Over 40 students."

"Alright. My suit would at least allow me to tolerate the toxic mist for a good while." Sento nodded, taking out two bottles; a Yellow and a Purple one. "I'll help you fight them off, but I want you two to make an opening for me to slip past them."

"You'd try to rescue the students?" Mandalay nodded, acknowledging the plan.

"Why of course! It's what heroes do!" Sento soon began to shake the bottles, various mathematical equations seemed to float around his vision as he shake them, letting out a smile. "Now then, shall we begin the experiment?" He asked, placing the bottles onto the device on his belt.

Ninja! Comic! Best Match!

"It's three on two, eh?" The lizard boy said as he rested the massive coalition of blades for a sword on his shoulder, "Just the handicap you heroes need!"

"It's no handicap." Sento cranked the lever of his device, clear pipes emerging from it and forming armor halves from the front and the back, colored yellow and purple with what appeared to have a Ninja and a Comic Art motif. "It's our winning formula."

ARE YOU READY?! a ring indicated the preparations being complete, requiring a code to proceed.

"Henshin!" Sento answered the protocall, prompting the armor pieces to crash onto Sento, locking the suit in place as steam hissed through the cracks.

Stealthy Entertainer! NinninComic! YEAH!!

"The Law of Victory...Is set!" Sento brushed his hand along the shuriken visor, a leer can be seen underneath his mask. And with that, the battle between the heroes and villains had begun....

Last edited:

• Neptune3.png

"And lo the night sky darkened as Day One of the Festival concluded!" Neptune narrated to the audience, "The gang headed on over to the Hotel nearest to the Colosseum to rest our tired bones..."

Neptune noticed some of the audience members checking into the hotel as well until her attention shifted over to poorly edited picture of her, Nepgear and Histoire. "Wait a sec..." Neptune examined the picture for a moment before she tapped Blanc's shoulder to get her attention, "Say, Blanc does that portrait look weird to you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back