• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    GUEST-STARRING
    Unbelievable_Gwenpool_(2016)_logo.png

PLANEPTUNE COLOSSEUM
    Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Random42 Random42 AbominableTouma AbominableTouma
    Unmasked Gwen.png
    Gwen took her mask off, she was clearly exhausted from whatever she did before appearing here. Gwen reclined on her seat before she took a glance at the new girl who sat beside her, "You look new here." Gwen gave the girl a welcoming smile, "My name's Gwen," she extended her hand to the young girl, "Please don't mind the sweaty palms, I had a fight behind the scenes..."

Last edited:
ChiakiExplain.png
Chiaki turned to the newly unmasked Gwen and pulled her hood down before announcing "My name is Chiaki Nanami", She took a moment in between her sentences to think, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Gwen..."

"Um..." She shook Gwen's hand before she turned and looked at the fight, "Is that a competition?" she asked, as she motioned to the fight that went on close by.

• latest
    Blanc countered the thunder god's attack with a parry. "The Stormbreaker is too small for my hammer, but it's so powerful that it's annoying." She silently muttered as she focused her eyes on Thor while she tried to make a strategy. That was when she realized something. She and Neptune had to work together or else, they will lose. "Purple Heart." She kept her eyes focused while she told the purple-haired girl her strategy. "The thunder is hard to dodge. You wouldn't be fast enough to dodge it, but taking it directly wouldn't be good. While you charge at them, I'll try to parry the thunderstrikes with my hammer. I'm fast enough to react to that." She said. "If the plan fails, let's regroup."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• Danger 5 The Last Reich.jpg
    MCKENZIE'S SPACESHIP

Danger 5, Luke and McKenzie were all enjoying weird alien milk shakes until Luke spat it out when he saw the Nazi Starship pulling Mars out of Mite-World's orbit.

"Nazis!" Luke shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Yes, I'm very aware that that's a German Spaceship," Tucker rolled his eyes.

"And they're sending their stormtroopers to eliminate the populace!" Claire said with urgency in her voice.

"McKenzie, We have to save them!" Pierre urged his old friend to land the ship there.

"What about the Mission?" Tucker was firmly against the idea.

"Some times we need a Han to make the decisions," Luke said in memory of his best friend and in-Law.

"What..." Tucker was confused by the reference but rolled along with the plan anyways.

The Nazi stormtroopers accidentally shot themselves in the confusion.

Suddenly the group were cornered by slightly more competent Nazi Stormtroopers, who demanded the group, <"Surrender to the glorious Third Empire!">

Then just as suddenly as they appeared McKenzie's ship crashed on top of them.

"This is the last time I let you drink and drive, McKenzie," Luke said as he and the rest of the group stumbled out of the ship.

Mars
----------
Setsuna F Seiei
----

This was different than he had expected. What was originally a test drive in 00 QAN[T]'s Quantum Teleportation has lead to a trip to what seems to be Mars. What he had in mind was to Quantum Teleport several kilometres away from Ptolemaios 2,and then Quantum Teleport back. Instead.....here the Gundam Meister was,in the middle of a planet he didn't meant to teleport to. After the 15th time of attempting to contact the crew,Setsuna sighed and decided it would be best if he scout the area with Gundam.

Last edited:
Shota_Aizawa_Full_Body_Normal_Suit.png
Shouta "Eraser Head" Aizawa

Location - Beast Forest | With - N/A | Condition - Fine, but pissed

Shouta Aizawa had sincerely hoped that his students would behave themselves on their trip out to the Pussycats’ mountain lodge for their summer training. No sneaking out after curfew, no starting brawls out in the forest – just a quiet camping trip. Was that really so much to ask? Apparently it was, as the sounds of various explosions soon reached him back at the lodge. His already half-lidded eyes narrowed further into a seething glare aimed at the wall vaguely in the direction of the blasts.

His first instinct was to go dust off his pile of expulsion forms and get to work kicking out whatever little shits were out of bed at night. However, with all of the recent events, he couldn’t rule out that yet another villain attack was happening. A chill washed over him at the thought. No one outside the core of U.A. High’s faculty should know they were even out there. Was it possible they had a mole among them?

That was a problem for another day, though. For now, he needed to get out there and see what the hell was going on. He let out an exasperated sigh as he headed for the door.

“Get a count of the students who’re still here. I’ll go take care of this,” Aizawa mumbled out to Vlad King as he passed by his fellow teacher. Once outside, the hero broke out into a run, leaping up once he reached the edge of the forest and jumping from tree to tree in the direction of all the fighting. Those kids better have a damn good excuse for all this commotion…​

ChiakiHeadTilt.pngMentioned: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"They're strong, I wonder if they could beat Nidai..." Chiaki would look closer at the match and could feel the air of anticipation around her as the two gods got thrown into the air, Chiaki also joined in with the anticipation, wondering how this would end...

• View attachment 483239
    MCKENZIE'S SPACESHIP

Danger 5, Luke and McKenzie were all enjoying weird alien milk shakes until Luke spat it out when he saw the Nazi Starship pulling Mars out of Mite-World's orbit.

"Nazis!" Luke shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Yes, I'm very aware that that's a German Spaceship," Tucker rolled his eyes.

"And they're sending their stormtroopers to eliminate the populace!" Claire said with urgency in her voice.

"McKenzie, We have to save them!" Pierre urged his old friend to land the ship there.

"What about the Mission?" Tucker was firmly against the idea.

"Some times we need a Han to make the decisions," Luke said in memory of his best friend and in-Law.

"What..." Tucker was confused by the reference but rolled along with the plan anyways.

The Nazi stormtroopers accidentally shot themselves in the confusion.

Suddenly the group were cornered by slightly more competent Nazi Stormtroopers, who demanded the group, <"Surrender to the glorious Third Empire!">

Then just as suddenly as they appeared McKenzie's ship crashed on top of them.

"This is the last time I let you drink and drive, McKenzie," Luke said as he and the rest of the group stumbled out of the ship.

Au8fqnR.png

Marcus Wright
Los Albas, Mars

Marcus stopped and then walked away toward the "Danger 5 crew".

".. Thanks, strangers."

darkred darkred 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Callie and Pearl

Callie was ecstatic. More robots to pet! Look at all the robots! There was nothing anyone could do to get her to move away from the robots- not until each one had been sufficiently pet. She scampered towards the new robots, beaming, and gave each one an affectionate pat on the head. Every last one. Pearl followed behind, bringing in the rear. She was considerably less thrilled by the robots. They were cute in their own way, yes, but she wasn't about to go and pet every cute object that came her way! "Callie! Slow your roll, kid! Where are you rushing off to?"

Callie turned around and responded only with, "But the robots! They're so cute!" Otherwise, the two seemed cooperative enough to follow the robots wherever they were taking the two squid-kids.

( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Marie ~ Los Alba

It seemed that there was a group of heroes already here to save the day. They seemed... competent enough. Something about the air around them seemed off, however. Marie couldn't quite describe it, even to herself, but she felt a betrayal or an ambush around the corner. She didn't feel particularly safe around them, at least no safer than when she was under fire from those laughably incompetent soldiers. "So then, what name do I owe the pleasure to?" She asked, as a roundabout way of asking for names.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts darkred darkred 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch )

Mars
----------
Setsuna F Seiei
----

Setsuna noticed several white armoured troops having a shoot out with several individuals. Originally thinking of helping,he had second thoughts after seeing the mediocre aim of the soldiers trying to kill the small group. Next thing he knew,when there were more who showed up,a ship landed onto the reinforcements.

“I should ask them. They look like they know more about this world than I do...”

Piloting 00 QAN[T] Full Saber,he landed his Gundam outside of the settlement and exited the cockpit. He approached the small group who were originally ambushed by the troops and the group who had crash landed.

darkred darkred 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• --The Phantom Thieves--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Who's 'he'?" Akira asked, approaching the fallen shadow, "And why is he so important?"

"I have a feeling Skull's finally right about something for once..." Morgana gulped, earning an irritated click of tongue from Ryuji.

Miguel O'Hara - Mewnisse

1537558046972.png
"Being chased by droves of children. One of which is riding... a shocking pegasus-looking thing. Who just gives kids these things?! Fine mess you've gotten yourself into, O'Hara. Why couldn't I have partnered up with Ravage instead?" Miguel quipped to himself.

Actually, never mind. I don't ever want to see that guy again.

Clicking his tongue as he could only hope to get away, especially with the Pegasus on his trail, the Spider-Man of 2099 continued trying to make a great escape from the area, at least to get out of their line of sight. He leapt in the air and spun another web at a structure, deciding to circle around the rough area where he and Winter had landed in the kingdom earlier until he could get a hold of her.

Tapping into the communication link he shared with her, Miguel spoke, his voice audibly a bit strained, try as he might to keep himself level as he swung across while being chased. "Yo, Mrs. Ice Queen! I got the wand! Now, uh... What do I do?!" He awkwardly exclaimed, unsure of what exactly the immediate course of action was from here, "I'd love a pick-up, but I don't suppose the carpool's big enough for plus three?!"

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Last edited:
Mars
---------
Mikazuki Augus
----(highlight the "empty space" under this to see spoiler,the spoiler button doesn't seem to work for me)

Here I thought it had ended,ever since after I have threw away my life to make sure the rest of Tekkadan could get out of Mars safely. Waking up to find myself in Mars again (with the right side of my body no longer crippled for some reason) was definitely kinda weird. Still......thus doesn't look like the same Mars where I tried experimenting which vegetables could grow. Speaking of that......I don't see any sweetcorn farms here.....is she isn't here then...does that mean...

“Uh.....Mika” A tanned,light purpled haired man,who was sitting behind Mikazuki spoke to get Mikazuki's attention.

“Yeah?”

“I don't wanna interrupt your train of thoughts but....you do remember that your standing dangerously at the edge of this Gundam's palms,right?”

If this was a film and the camera is initially giving the audience a view of Mikazuki and the scenery of Mars,no doubt it would've zoomed out to reveal that they are indeed on a Gundam's palms (with Biscuit Griffon looking TREMENDOUSLY nervous about his ride,Hush Middy looking worried for his seniors' and leader's safety,Orga Itsuka sitting near the middle of the palms,and Mikazuki...well,you know where he's standing at). However,it wasn't just any Gundam,it is THE XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero (EW).

Heero
----

Today was a weird day for Heero. He somehow woke up to find himself in the cockpit of Zero,a Gundam he once piloted until he was given the "Snow White" for his "last mission". And then he found 4 men (2 of them are rather short,not that it matters...),who were also looking for the nearest civilization they could find for some informational regarding their whereabouts. It seems that,like him,they were confused at how different this "Mars" is (that is,if they really are in Mars) in comparison to their own world's Mars. Whatever the case,it seem they have arrived at their destination:A town which seemed to house a ship that crashed rather messily into the ground. There wasn't any good spots for Zero to land on,thus he decided to exit his Gundam outside of town (which he had Zero carefully lowers his hands so that the 4 of the strangers he found could safely get off their ride).

“This place sure looks a little different....”

“Then it's likely we aren't in our world anymore.” was all Heero could say in response. What seem to caught his eye however,is a man wearing a pilot suit,approaching several other strangers who are near the crashed-ship.

That suit......for some reason it feels familiar....

• Tucker was about to answer the strangers' query only to be interrupted by Luke.

"Really you should thank the guy that was piloting the ship," Luke gestured over to the Lion-Headed Man, "Even if he had one drink too many..."

Tucker crossed his arms out of frustration.

Mars
---------
Mikazuki Augus,Heero Yuy and Setsuna F Seiei
----

“....What is that?” Was the first thing that came out of Orga,Biscuit and Hush's lips as they saw the said-Lion-headed-man. While Heero and Setsuna didn't seem to be bothered at the slightest,Mika.......went towards him curiously and started feeling McKenzie's mane.

“Huh....that's some smooth hair you got,how did you get it?”

With an understandably embarrassed look,Orga dragged Mikazuki away from McKenzie.

“I apologise for my (sworn) brother's attitude,he...never really knew anything about animals till today.”

ChiakiShout.pngMentioned: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"Yeah, Their co-op is amazing, they're OP when they work together" She stares down at the rest of the crowd cheering and clapping, "I wonder what they're like outside of battle, Maybe they like to play video games" she mused, The last sentence mainly for herself to wonder about. She looks up to Gwen, Her eyes twinkling with Curiousity.

Last edited:
Shota_Aizawa_Full_Body_Normal_Suit.png
Shouta "Eraser Head" Aizawa

Location - Beast Forest | With - A bunch of kids about to be expelled | Condition - Fine

The instant Aizawa landed in front of the group of students, they would find themselves under the pressure of his intimidating deadpan stare. No, Sento. He was not pleased. Not one bit.

“The fact that you have to ‘head back’ at all is the problem. I set rules for a reason, and I should think that implementing a curfew would be the easiest to understand with all that's happened recently,” he began in his usual even, almost tired-sounding tone. However, the students that were more familiar with him could take one look into his half-lidded eyes and tell that he was livid with them. If there had been a villain out here, he might have given them a pass, but as it stood it looked like they were just out here fighting… What, exactly? It couldn’t be Pixie-Bob’s earth monsters. She was asleep, as far as he knew. Each other, then? If that was the case, then Midoriya’s condition was absolutely unacceptable.

“You’ve got ten seconds to give me a logical reason for why I shouldn’t send each and every one of you home right now.”

( AbominableTouma AbominableTouma , Vsland Vsland , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )​

• 1537741105571.png

1537741175985.png
    Peter looked up, cuddling into himself as he shivered in the police station. "Man, ditching my suit was a bad idea..." Watching Batman walk in, he smirked and shrugged. "Well, Peter Parker doesn't know...but Spider-Cop sure does." Reaching over to pick up a lone police badge, he clipped it to the towel and stood up.

"Spider-Cop had a run in with a few of them bird folks. Tough crowd. Didn't seem to think he was a nice dude. Luckily...Spider-Cop didn't think they were nice either. After a little tussle, and Spider-Cop figuring out these people weren't cosplayers of Vulture, he ended up ditching his suit, couldn't have the group of owls following him. But luckily, your favorite tough-but-lovable, grizzled, seen-to-much detective is in town....Spider-Cop will return. He will rise again."

"Wait, that's your shtick, never mind." Peter shrugged. "That's all I got. There were a butt ton though, so, I wouldn't go in alone."

• Unmasked Gwen.png
    "Well, yeah... Neptune did say she was the main character," Gwen shrugged and giggled to herself, she could remember a time when she use to say that during her own solo adventures.

"The First Round of the Cross-Tag Grand Prix has ended!" the announcer informed the audience.

Gwen looked over to Chiaki's side, "So looks like everyone's heading off..." Gwen gave Chiaki an excited look, "Wanna head backstage with me? I mean I'm Noire's bodyguard so I kinda have a right to go backstage, you know."

ChiakiHeadTilt.pngMentioned: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
"Do you think that will be ok? I'd rather not go in there and instantly get 5 stars..." She said as she tilted her head to the side, "wait... So there's a chance that I can meet them. That must be where the Events are!" She thought out loud her eyes regaining that glimmer of intrigue, "Let's Go!" she said, pulling out her Vita, It was obvious she was gonna ask them about it.

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    GUEST-STARRING
    Unbelievable_Gwenpool_(2016)_logo.png

PLANEPTUNE COLOSSEUM
    Random42 Random42 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod AbominableTouma AbominableTouma
    Unmasked Gwen.png
    Mk2_Uni (2).png

"A go-getter, I like you already!" Gwen said with a smile as the pair went off to meet up with the competitors of the first round matches.

"I'm telling you, Nepgear, we could've won that one!" Uni aired out her frustrations to her dear friend, Nepgear.

"Hey, Uni!" Gwen greeted the CPU Candidate, "Have you seen your sister around?"

"Yeah, she's over there with the others," Uni answered as she gestured over to catering.

• McKenzie whispered into Pierre's ear, <"What is the ambiguously brown fellow talking about?>

Pierre merely shrugged in response.

"Well that's enough nonsense for one day," Tucker said as he gestured to his team to leave the colorful cast of characters behind, "Come along, we have Nazis to stop."

Luke grabbed Tucker's arm to prevent him from leaving, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Off to win a war and not waste my time with the locals," Tucker glared at Luke.

"Lucky for you the Nazis are actually on this planetoid, exactly why I'm not sure," Luke informed the rather unhinged Tucker.

"Really? What the 'force' couldn't tell you what their plan was?" Tucker rolled his eyes at the Jedi.

"No of course not, the Force isn't magic!" Luke attempted to explain to the Aussie.

Last edited:
Mars
--------
Setsuna F Seiei,Heero Yuy,Mikazuki Augus
----

Setsuna widened his eyes upon hearing Tucker mention about the Nazis.
“Nazis....? They're still alive in this world..?”

Heero was just as surprised to hear it,but he didn't show it. This is more than enough to tell him,Setsuna,Mika and the other Tekkadan members that they're not in their world anymore

• latest
    "Yes!" Blanc shouted, raising her hands and her big weapon up in victory. She stepped down on the ground and looked at the two fallen Asgardians. She looked at them without any pride, but with her usual blank expression. "It was a good fight, Asgardians." She said, but a smirk appeared on her face. "But I told you, my hammer is more superior than you." She said, following Neptune towards the backstage. She also switched back to her normal form to preserve her remaining energy for playing video games this night.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Random42 Random42 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod AbominableTouma AbominableTouma
Hello, I think I'm back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back