• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Marie ~ Los Alba
(RIP xenomorph plans but thanks for unlocking the chars)

Marie stretched her limbs, yawning loudly now that all the demanding action was over. She clicked the button on her radio, letting her talk to the rest of the group from her relatively isolated position near the dead Xenomorph Queen, "...Now that's how you do it! Good work, team. The aliens are no more." She hopped down from the balcony she rested upon, skidding down the side of the building. At the perfect moment, she superjumped off the side of the building, soaring overhead towards the cafe the rag-tag team had originally met at, "You know me," she said into the radio again, "and you know where I'm going. Find me if you need me."

She came to a stop in front of the cafe, and was pleasantly surprised to see that the bowl of soup she had ordered was still here. She sat down in front of it, and took a sip of the broth. It had cooled plenty, and while the salt content made her nervous she was going to explode any second, the flavor reassured her that everything was going to turn out fine. As she enjoyed her soup wordlessly, the camera zoomed out, showing the tranquil activity of the Martian city, as flying cars whizzed by, pedestrians marched to their destination, and police dealt with the acidic blood that had been spilled all across the roads. Marie was content.

She looked upwards, and noticed a peculiar moon that seemed to have been broken apart. She tried to imagine just what was happening there...

(Open for interaction, I guess)

Pearl and Callie

Callie was the first to notice the giant looming structure, and responded almost as soon as she saw it, "Woah! Look at that huge building! I want to see just what's going on inside! Like, why is there a giant structure just..." she gestured to the ground emphatically, "on the moon?"

Pearl shrugged, "I know as much as you do, girl! But if I had to guess, this is who sent the robots."

(Haaaah I don't know where you are wanting to go with this Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Marcus Wright
KDKEwJ1.png

Either way things went, Marcus took a walk down to the local cafe where he noticed a giant Xenomorph queen as he kept his guard up as it wasn't appearing to move anywhere but acid was everywhere. He walked to the side hoping none would touch him.

He noticed Marie, however.​
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Marie ~ Los Alba

As Marie was finishing her noodles, she looked up to see a somewhat peculiar-looking man ogling at her. She looked down at herself for a brief moment before looking back at him, "What are you staring at, buddy?"

( darkred darkred )

Agent 3 ~ Fawcedo

The inkling known as Agent 3 shook her head, letting the green goop slide off of her forehead. It had stopped working its magic suddenly, which was a surprise to her. And like a light switch, her personality flipped from bubbly and excitable to professional and reliable. The real Agent 3 was now back in business. She looked at the goop once more, pointed a finger to her open mouth to indicate gagging, and slinked out of sight, into an alleyway. After spending so long in Octo Valley, she had gotten used to less-than-hygenic working places, and somewhat preferred the murky and winding underground to the open and compromising aboveground.

She spent only a few seconds searching before she found what she was looking for. A manhole cover. Dutifully, she removed it and slipped into the sewers, letting the cover close behind her. Snake could get in touch with her if he really needed to, and the rest of the Squidbeak Splatoon- if they were even here- should have functional equipment through which to communicate. For now, however, the squid wishes to act behind the scenes, where she wouldn't grow to expect acknowledgement. There was one thing the goop didn't make up, and that was her grudge against Jackson. Yes yes, the edginess was unreal, you'll be glad to know she was working on reacquiring that special cape as well. When she returned, she wanted to make an entirely new first impression, one that was less childlike, and more worthy of consideration... Perhaps the edginess did suit her. She was her own squid, and she could do it however she wanted.

(Not particularly open to interaction, but I can't really stop you, can I? DM me I guess, if you want to.)

• 5e725d50e39797f154d4d37ace0b70db.jpg
    Bakugo shot an irritated look towards Todoroki, who just entered the scene. *Why the fucking hell is Half-and-Half Bastard here?* He thought. When they were done fighting off every monster in the area, he approached the white-red haired boy with a seemingly annoyed look on his face, after he told them that they shouldn't be here. "I know that, dammit!" He shouted at him. "Also you aren't supposed to be here too! The hell are you doing here then?" Bakugo has a loud voice, and it would hard for him to control himself when he's around with people that he's angry at in a competitive way. He didn't notice the teacher from Beacon was already around.

AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Vsland Vsland

Marie ~ Los Alba

The man answered in a... confusing manner. It was almost as if he was inviting further inquiry. Well, Marie wasn't about to let that invitation go to waste, so she asked, "Lost? Would you mind expounding on that?" before picking up the noodle bowl and beginning to drink the remaining broth. She awaited an answer patiently.

(reeeeeee short post bleh darkred darkred )

Marcus Wright- Los Alba
KDKEwJ1.png

The man looked like a man but really was a half terminator to say the least.

"I'm wondering the place and you seemed to be here is all. Name's Marcus."

• The guards had taken Sumireko to a silent room where she was now sat down, her hands clasped apprehensively in front of her. She actively chose not to talk to the other girl with her, lest she say anything that might condemn herself.

Outside the room the guard appears to be conversing with a rather short individual, no doubt the man who will be in speaking with them.

How strange...he looked shorter than even she did. Sumireko couldn't quite make out his features, but one thing in particular stood out: his disproportionately large head. A small smile crept across the schoolgirl's face, only for her to attempt to subtly cover it up with her palm. She really didn't want to be in deeper trouble by not taking this interrogator seriously.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• --The Phantom Thieves--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"I'm on it." Yusuke, alias Fox nodded in response to Oracle's request and proceeded attack the Shadow directly with three swings from his blade, dashing from one side to another. "Skull!" He called out as he dashed back, with Ryuji, alias Skull, ran past him, ripping his mask off.

images

"Go, Seiten Taisen!" Skull called out as his mask burts into blue flames, a giant monkey wielding a giant staff with 8000K written on it riding on a black, cartoonish cloud with yellow eyes. The Monkey man swirled around the Shadow as it raised it's staff, causing a giant bolt of lightning to strike it.

• Suddenly the ground beneath them began to shake as if some impressive force... It was a giant Space Station in the shape of a swastika that was pulling the glorified moon towards it with the use of a tractor beam.

---
    TAMICO RESORT PRIVATE ISLAND
    "Well, since the Nazis are up in space..." Tucker sighed heavily, "How do you propose we get there?"

"McKenzie has a rocket ship over at the driveway," Luke casually answered Tucker's question.

Pierre gave a knowing smile at McKenzie, "You are always the best at driving, my Friend."

<"The Seven Lucky Gods gifted me with the power of good driving!"> McKenzie let out a loud chuckle.

Last edited:
Marie - Los Alba

"Excuse me, but--"

Suddenly, Marie's short "leave me alone" rant was interrupted by a rumbling. It wasn't an earthquake, and there was an oddly... obscene shadow on the ground. Marie looked up, and saw a swastika-shaped space station in the sky, along with a suspicious beam being shot down onto the city. That was the symbol the human Nazis hijacked, right? What were the Nazis doing here, and why were they shooting a laser at the city? She stood up, unfortunately unable to finish the remaining broth, and started thinking. Thinking on a way to take down the station before the laser did whatever they were planning for it to do.

The only issue was, she had no idea how to begin. So she called out to the suspicious man, gesturing to the Nazi space station, "Do you have anything to do with this?"

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts darkred darkred )

• latest
    Blanc transformed into her HDD form right after Neptune did. Her expression turned from an irritating manner to a serious one when she was transitioning to her HDD form. She would then summon her war ax. It was almost five times as big as the Norse God's hammer, but that doesn't mean the Mjolnir is weaker. It was very powerful even though it was small. She faced their opponents, and she glanced at them with full seriousness. "Let's do this, Nep." Blanc said to Neptune.

• The Marvels got up from the walloping they'd just taken and flown back to the makeshift team.
    "That was a heck of a job you did there, guys!" The Captain had rebounded pretty quickly from the attack, his smile shining as brightly as ever. "If you keep up teamwork like that, you'll have a real future here."
    Marvel began tapping his chin in thought. "I wonder what they're going to call you on the news tonight."
    "Yeah, I bet they'll call you something really corny if you don't." Junior smirked, knowing the truth about a certain Billy Batson. "You should probably call them if you want to be called something specifically."

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Haz. Haz. Thanatoaster Thanatoaster June Verles June Verles Thawne Thawne

Last edited:

• hyperdimension-neptunia.png
    PLANEPTUNE COLOSSEUM
    takki takki
    Purple_Heart_V2 (2).png

"Very, well!" Purple Heart said with a smile on her face, "For Lowee! For Planeptune!"

"For Asgard!" Thor and Beta Ray Bill said in unison.

Then the gods clashed at each other. Thor swung his mighty hammer at Blanc while Beta Ray Bill summoned a Lighting storm that struck Purple Heart down.

"Looks like you really do play for keeps," Purple Heart winced as she slowly recovered from the blast, "But so do I!" Purple Heart charged at Beta Ray Bill with an assault of slashes.

The korbinite wielder of Stormbreaker used the hammer to block one of the attacks, "Your delicate frame does not match warrior's heart, CPU!"

"Thanks," Purple Heart said as she backed away from her opponent, "You're not so bad yourself."

Last edited:
Los Alba, Mars

"I won't kill you, because I don't like killing people," she whispers into his ear, pinning his hands behind his back with one hand and the other pushing his face into the building wall. "But if you try this again, I might not hold back next time." Arc energy flickers from her hands out of anger, stinging his skin with electricity. The man is too stunned to fight back.

"Cerys..."

With an angry huff, Cerys backs up, the guy still firmly in her grip. Then she shoves him away. He stumbles but quickly recovers before jogging to the end of the alley, standing just inside the alley to avoid the people on the sidewalk. Cerys kicks his knife to him across the concrete as he spins around. As she does this, she notices people staring as they pass by, but they don't seem to care enough to intervene.

"Damn robot freak," the guy spits, quickly snatching up his knife and pointing with it. "You're lucky I didn't bring my friends along to split you up for parts!" His eyes are filled with equal amounts of anger and fear. He then turns and joins the crowd after a few more moments, looking only slightly disheveled with a rather red cheek.

Cerys simply watches him leave, eyes narrowed but expression otherwise neutral. Once he's out of sight, she hisses a bit and puts her hand on her side where there's a tear in her robes, hunching over slightly in pain. Sparks jump out from between her fingers as she glances down at it.

"You gonna heal me, Pepin? Also, you didn't have to cut in like that. I had it handled."

"I know you well enough by now to see you were losing your control, Cerys. You do not need the murder of a human on your head," Pepin comments like a parent to a child, appearing at her shoulder.

"I doubt people care much about that here," she comments in a dry, matter-of-fact tone.

Pepin only responds with a small sign, knowing she is probably right, then he looks down at her wound. His shell quickly spreads apart, forming a a ball of light between them with the shell pieces swirling around the light and his eye at the center. This is how Ghosts posture when healing their Guardians. Tendrils of light travel over to Cerys' side as Pepin's light pulses.

The stab wound is gone in moments and her robes are repaired, followed by Pepin returning to normal. Cerys calms down and drops her hand to her side, feeling more at ease. It's weird that a robot can feel pain and need healing, but Cerys isn't a normal robot. Her kind is so advanced that most people can't even begin to understand how they work, especially the fact her conscious is that of an actual human. Couple that with the fact she's a Guardian, and her existence seems damn near impossible.

Obviously that can get her in trouble from people who think she might be worth something or think she has valuable loot to steal. Assholes. There seems to be a lot of people like that around here. Too bad it looks like she can't leave this place. This kinda stuff wouldn't really happen back home. Also, her City isn't so crowded. Humanity almost going extinct caused that.

"Still haven't figured out how to get us out of here, Pepin?"

"No, unfortunately," Pepin responds in a slightly defeated tone, glancing around at the walls on either side of the alley, edging closer to Cerys. "I cannot seem to summon your ship to leave. Transmatting your Sparrow will take a lot of work as well." His eye lands back on Cerys. "I will continue working, but no promises."

Cerys only nods, feeling somber about the situation. Not only does she want to leave, but she also has some personal belongings in that ship. Important things. She would be heartbroken to lose them. Apparently her ship wasn't the best storage unit after all.

Also, it's just damn weird how her and Pepin even got here in the first place, and even weirder that they're now stuck here. Sounds like some kind of Vex tech crap, but she has a feeling that the Vex haven't discovered this place yet. Humans wouldn't be here if Vex were here, especially not in such high numbers.

"Well, in the mean time," Cerys continues, trying to be active to keep her mind from wandering, "we should try to find a place to call home for the duration we're here."

"I agree." Pepin nods his shell, bouncing slightly and twirling his shell bits. "The last two nights of being on the streets were stressful enough for me with all the crime around. I do not want to do it again."

"I agree, little buddy," Cerys nods. She extends her open hand beneath Pepin, who promptly disappears at the gesture. She can tell he is happy to be back in her "backpack" and not visible, even though he could have easily done that on his own. Cerys then heads toward the entrance to the alley that the man fled from.

Before stepping out, Cerys checks for the knife on her thigh and the hand cannon on her side. Thankfully, both weapons are there and secured to her body. If they weren't, they would spawn back on her person eventually anyway.

Cerys picks to turn right out of random and starts walking down the street in that direction, merging with everyone else. She doesn't know where to start looking since she's not particularly knowledgeable on how to be a normal human - Guardian life does have that downside, no matter the Guardian's species - and most of the businesses she has seen so far seem to only be selling items, not living quarters. If there are any left. But she's confident she'll find somewhere to hunker down. If not, she'll improvise for as long as needed.

As she walks, Cerys is tempted to hide the fact she's a robot by wearing her helmet. However, she quickly realizes that her shiny, horned helmet might attract rather than dispel attention, so she chooses to not wear it.

"Let me know if you're able to find any place in the area that sounds promising, Pepin," she whispers to him. Even though he is not visible, Cerys can sense that Pepin heard her and acknowledges what she said. Hopefully something will come up.

(I'm not aware of what's happening where you guys are at the moment, but I figured I'd tag you in case you're available to give me a way into the story since your characters are in Los Alba as well. darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind )

ChiakiSearch.png
Chiaki enters the colosseum-like structure, her eyes darting throughout the crowd. "I guess this is where the events are happening..." she mumbles to herself as she pulls her hood up, Hoping to gain no attention as she traverses this maze.

She makes her way to a group of people, consisting of a person in a white and pink suit and two other seemingly normal people, Then she sits on the seat next to the aforementioned pink and white person and stares down at the fight still having no clue about the situation other than what is observed.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Marcus Wright- Los Albas

jhiu8po.png

The hybrid terminator eyed Marie and raised a eyebrow. He was a half terminator but he could play the role of a human quite well. Sometimes "too" well. That's the way he liked it.

Not one to stare, but Marcus turned toward Marie and then began to walk again, noting there was another "figure" nearby but he looked over at Cerys.

The guy would look a little suspicious but he'd keep close.

darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch

Diamond.Is.Unbreakable.full.695695.jpgYoshikage Kira

Interactions: Open!

Yoshikage Kira took a deep breath, and breathed in the clean air, as he unwrapped his sandwich and took a bite. Sure, it wasn't the best "duwang" the salesman had ever tasted. That went to sandwich shop back in Morioh Town. But it was still a nice pork cutlet. The cabbage was cold and crispy, the cutlet was warm, and the mayo was freshly made. Closing his eyes, he smiled. Finally, he had found his peaceful life. After a few more bites, he gently wrapped the sandwich back up, and placed it beside him.

Reaching into his bag, he tenderly picked up his "girlfriend's" severed hand, and kissed it softly. He shivered as his lips touched the still warm hand, before slowly dragging his tongue over the top of the hand, and stopping at the tip of the finger, before suckling on the index finger quietly. After he was satasfied, he gingerly placed his girlfriend back into her bag, and breathed in the sweet, clean air one more time.

Truly there was no better time to be Kira Yoshikage.

• Through the streets of the hijacked moon of Mite-World, came forth the Nazi Clone army!
    Danger 5 Space Nazi Troopers.gif
    The Clone Army used their blasters to terrorized all those who dare stand in their way.

A Trio of the Third Reich's Clone Troopers found a small group consisting of a seemingly normal man, an anthropomorphic squid and a robot. The Clone Troopers aimed their blasters at them and fired, luckily their aim wasn't that good.

Los Alba, Mars

As Cerys walks down the street, peering around the shops, from a distance she spies a man talking to an...unusual girl who looks part squid? Cerys squints her optics, trying to get a better look. The man does not seem to be too friendly with her, but at least he's not trying to hurt her. The girl doesn't seem too flustered either.

Then the guy lifts his gaze up to Cerys and stares at her.

"That guy looks like bad news," Pepin whispers in Cerys' head, obviously nervous that another fight is about to happen. Cerys can't help but feel the same.

As she opens her jaw to speak to the man and ask what he wanted, throngs of people in white suits of weird armor suddenly start swarming out of everywhere. They look like they can't move that fluidly in their rather cheap suits of armor, but their numbers cause them to be a problem anyway.

Before Cerys can completely absorb and process the situation, a small group of the men detach from the rest of the fight and turn on Cerys, who is now close enough to the man and girl that they can be easily cornered as a group. They open fire on their small group, catching Cerys by surprise in the whole situation. Thankfully their aim is shit.

Even better that Cerys' aim tends to be real damn good and quick.

In a split second, Cerys has her hand cannon drawn. She fires the pistol at the man to the left, firing a three-round burst directly at the middle of his head. She follows by firing at the other two people in the group, aiming for the same area with quick, trained movements. Her hand cannon, Crimson, has amazing aim and power behind it, being a heavy pistol and all. She hopes she is able to pierce the - seemingly cheap - armor and kill these assholes quickly. After that, move onto the rest.

darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Marcus Wright- Los Albas
maxresdefault.jpg

All he wanted was to know where he ended up. Sooner than later, white stormtrooper guards tried to fire on the group only to miss horribly.

Marcus wasn't happy to say the least but the "human" slammed a heavy fist into one nazi stormtrooper, causing them to hopefully drop a weapon. (A terminator fist)

The other woman was trying to figure out Marcus by staring back. It's one thing or another with this place.

Seems like Cerys was trying to help too, as some of the other guards fell from the other woman's aid.

Marcus was too focused on the fight at hand, however.

darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch

Marie - Los Alba

Marie had resigned to simply waiting for the man to fully explain himself, however that time was cut tragically short when soldiers of an unknown (presumed hostile) allegiance began pouring out of every book and cranny in the city. It was quite comical how quickly the white-clad soldiers appeared. However, their sudden weaponsfire killed the humor in the atmosphere, and Marie pulled an arm up in defense. But the shots didn't really connect. She looked around, wondering if maybe they were shooting at something behind her, but by the looks of it, they were just really, really bad shots.

So, Marie unslung the Hero's Charger from her back, and fired a trio of inky blasts towards the three soldiers who seemed most interested in Marie, or the guy, or that girl who appeared just moments ago. It was hard to tell who they were aiming for, their aim was so bad. After having pulled the trigger three times, she slung the gun onto her back again. In the middle of battle was not the time to be bickering about who is who, so Marie forewent the formalities, getting straight to business,"These are hostiles! I've never seen such poor aim before, but that doesn't mean they aren't a threat. Keep on your toes, and we'll get to the bottom of this invasion."

( 1stLt HChurch 1stLt HChurch Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts darkred darkred )

• --Phantom Thieves--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Let's go!" Akira commanded as Haru suggested to commence an All-Out Punish, prompting the Thieves to bounce all around the place, striking the fallen Shadow at random order and number. Some attacked in pairs, some solo, and other times it was all at once. As soon as Akira swiped through the demonic looking Shadow, Haru dealt the finishing blow.

"The jigs up, Fisk." Akira turned to the fallen Shadow, "You won't be able to take over your father's place as the Kingpin with us around."

Los Alba, Mars

By the Light, these guys have atrocious aim. They appear to be part of an army, but who would hire people with such terrible weapon precision? Even Dregs have better aim.

As Cerys thinks about this, it finally dawns on her in the confusion that these are most likely humans. And she is killing them. It leaves a bad feeling in her stomach, since her whole Guardian life so far has been used to, well, guard humanity and it's subspecies. Killing them feels...wrong. Like something she is not supposed to do.

However, she has heard many stories of the Dark Ages after the Traveler went dormant and the Guardians were created; times before the City was made and the land was a lawless place. Guardians had to protect villages from other Guardians, some Guardians fought each other, and some Guardians even killed humans. Sometimes for survival, sometimes for fun. That was long before the Last City was built or the laws of the Vanguard were established, but it did happen regularly. And there's also the Awoken in the Reef, some of whom might still go down fighting a Guardian if given the chance to do so.

So Guardians do kill humans if they have messed with them, even if that mostly happened many, many years before she was Reborn. So she really shouldn't feel bad about killing these bastards now...even if they can't even hit the broad side of a barn that's right in front of their face. With their numbers, they can still wound her if she lets her guard down.

"Yes, these are hostiles," Cerys says. "So use your weapons and kill as many as possible. Make sure to pull any civilians out of the fray before you open fire, or at least avoid them to minimise casualties."

As she speaks, it occurs to Cerys that these two strangers she's suddenly teamed up with may be civilians themselves for all she knows - which is almost nothing on this strange planet. However, they do have weapons, so they can still do something.

After a moment, Cerys summons her helmet, which materializes on her head from her inventory. Then, with one last glance at the two people beside her, she jumps into the fray.

"Be careful, Cerys," Pepin says, still out of sight but very much aware of the situation. "You do not know what these people are capable of."

Cerys can't help but scoff at that. "No matter who these people are affiliated with, only their numbers are a problem. Their weapons almost look like cheap toy guns, and their armor looks even cheaper. How they are able to call that armor is beyond me."

While she talks, she notices a small group of the soldiers holding some people hostage and harassing them. The people look terrified and confused. Angered by the situation, Cerys quickly aims her hand cannon at the closest soldier, popping a quick shot at him. The trio of bullets break through his helmet, splattering blood onto his buddies as his body falls. Said buddies exclaim before turning toward Cerys, who quickly takes out the remaining three of the group in the same fashion. Four down, many more to go.

She runs up to the civilians before more soldiers can beat her there, sternly instructing them to get down a side alley and out of here while she provides cover fire. In doing so, she's put herself closer to the soldiers than she would like. Some try to approach her, and she quickly uses her melee ability on the nearest batch. Two are hit with the tendrils of strong Arc electricity, falling to the ground in spasms. A third is left emotionally stunned for a moment, confused, which gives Cerys enough time to clock him along the side of the head with her fist. He drops with the other two. She doesn't know if they're dead, but they're at least down for now.

At that moment, Cerys realizes that she has herself more cornered than she realized, with the soldiers closing in. She doesn't doubt that from close up and in a large group, these people can actually hit her and do some damage. Pepin can heal and revive her, but she would still prefer to not die. That would just slow her down.

Making a quick decision, Cerys suddenly jumps into the air, vaulting up than forward until she is two or three dozen feet in the air with swirling blue-ish air beneath her feet. She sails over the group with the use of her double-jump.

It gets her out quickly, but unfortunately is also leaves her somewhat vulnerable. While in the air for a few moments, one shot from a soldier somehow manages to connect with her leg right below the knee. Another hits the small of her back. They both make her yelp as they burn a bit, her armor only doing so much to protect her. Thankfully, Pepin quickly starts to heal her, which is something he can do whether he is visible or not.

A few moments after jumping over the group, she stops her glide short and falls safely to the ground a short ways down the street. She's just far enough now to get a good view of all the enemies and placement of the civilians, creating a plan in her head. As she takes a couple out with her hand cannon, she ponders if she can use her super on them, hopefully taking out a lot at once with intense Arc energy.

However, she soon realizes that if they don't figure out where all these soldiers are coming from, more and more might come to fill in the gaps. That would overwhelm them all no matter what, and a lot of civilians could be lost. With a curse under her breath, Cerys pops a couple more shots before running over to a car and sliding behind it for cover. She needs to think this through better and come up with a plan, because using the typical Guardian method of point, shoot, and kill everything in sight might not work here. Part of that is because these are humans she's fighting, not alien species or killer robots.

Thankfully she chose a cover that is close to her starting point, where the squid girl was eating her soup while the man eyed Cerys. Maybe, between the three of them, a plan can be built.

While she thinks of how to properly handle this, Cerys kills any soldier who comes too close for comfort and stays behind cover.

darkred darkred Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back