• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

• Boku_no_Hero_Academia_Logo.png

deku_the_hero__izuku_midoriya__season_2_render_by_ironoakman-dadd99s.png
    The rest of the trail seemingly went by in a blur, almost as if Deku had been somewhere else for a few days and he was finally now appeared back in the world. Panting, he walked out of the forest, head low and body folded over. Dragging his feet along the ground, he groaned before collapsing onto the ground, sweat dripping down his face; he had just barely manage to help save people and keep himself safe during the whole thing. His shirt was ripped, with blood dripping down his arm and his cuts covered in dirt. "Ow..." He mumbled. "Need....water..."

He looked up to see a boy wearing a red cap making distance between the Huntresses and Heroes. Getting to his feet once more, Midoriya walked over to the kid before being stopped by on the Pussycats. He looked over his shoulder to find Mandalay looking into Deku's eyes with sadness, her paws clutching at the young heroes shoulder. Midoriya's eyes widened slightly, surprised at the amount of sorrow he was seeing from Mandalay. "Kota doesn't like heroes..." She said in a low, quiet voice. "Just...be careful."

Midoriya nodded quickly, his eyes narrowing, determined to cheer the kid up. Mandalay turned to everyone, clapping her hands together. "Kota...introduce yourself to everyone. You'll be staying with everyone for a few weeks."

Midoriya slowly walked over to the child, looking down with a smile. "Hey, I'm Midoriya from U.A highschool's hero course. Nice to meet you." He crouched down and offered his hand to the boy, his smile still warm and friendly. Kota looked up at him, sliding one leg back before punching him in the nuts as hard as possible, letting out an 'mmph' to show the force behind the punch. Midoriya arched his back and whined out loudly, clutching the area of impact loudly as Lida ran over to him.

"Why would you do that to Midoriya's scrotum! ?" He asked, catching Deku as he fell onto the ground, yelling at the child.

latest

Kota looked back and glared at Lida, his face full of anger. "I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become heroes!"

Lida gasped and looked at him. "Intend? How old are you?"

Midoriya got to his feet and watched as Kota walked away, kicking the ground with every step. "It's okay Lida...leave him..." He said softly, thinking about why anyone would hate heroes.
    takki takki Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Verite Verite Thawne Thawne Moonsie Moonsie Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Barbas Barbas

rawrgna-png.460905
Ragna the Bloodedge - Kuo Kuana, Menagerie
----
Ragna's chest seized up a litte; that description was eerily similar to the particular vampire he'd just written off as a possible annoyance. The sudden shift from relief to... not exactly fear, but something more like anxiety was a little jarring. Now that he thought about it though, he didn't really know that much about vampires. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Yeah, a concidence. Maybe young-looking with an umbrella and bat was some kinda fashion trend for them. Yep.

He was pulled out of what constituted thoughts for him by one of the small duck's companions (grandfather maybe?) calling out to him. "No effin' clue," came his retort, as he closed the gap between himself and this oddly-accented waterfowl. "I was just minding my own business and all of a sudden I'm here. Not like this is really that weird for me; people seem to enjoy keeping me out of the loop on shit like this."
----

Vivi Orunitia - Fawcedo
----
396708-12a43a595edca3a60c79a129fae8f6a8.jpg
Looking on in some mix of amazement and nervousness, Vivi watched as the large man who'd addressed him earlier got slammed into the ground, and a ridiculously pretty teenager burst onto the scene, and... turned the ground into some sort of giant horned beast accompanied by a swarm of buzzing insects and the like. Well, okay. There were other mages, or at least people like mages here, so that was a plus. Maybe he could get along with them well enough to figure out how to go home after this whole situation was settled.

Someone roughly his size approached, asking about said situation. He grabbed the brim of his hat with both hands and stammered back, "Wizard? Oh, me. U-uhm, this strange-looking person made a building start flying, and the person in red showed up to stop him, I think, and then the blue man started fighting him, and I really don't know what to do right now."
----
Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Haz. Haz.

--Akira Kurusu--
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

"Oh yeah." Akira nodded as Mr. Murdok asked about his group, the Phantom Thieves of Heart. "From what I heard, they just took down one of the underworld's big league criminals, so it's been on the headlines." He lied, obviously, not wanting to let him know that he lead the Phantom Thieves. "Honestly, I'm a bit of a fan myself...Why do you ask?" He pondered, curious about his side on the Phantom Thieves Case.

Matt Murdock
Matt listened closely and carefully to Akira's responses, as well as his heartbeat, his response had hints of lies sprinkled in them, and the way he responded Matt would've responded if the matter was on his alter-ego Daredevil, or even if he were in the young students position. It was quite respectable, to say the least, especially since their actions brought about a city that was probably much safer than it was before, and with such great results too.

"Yes, they did. WIlson Fisk. The Kingpin." He gave a pause and then spoke again. "The results have definitely shown, some say that because of that Frank Castle the Punisher actually left the city in disbelief that a man such as Fisk actually turned himself in."

"If that's what this group can do for this city, I must say they are definitely people I can trust and believe in, so I am definitely a fan of them as well."

This is when his true purpose came into play, and so Matt made sure his body language and tone of voice showed absolutely no mal intent, or malevolence, signs of ulterior motives, or any threatening kind of actions.

"So, I've been doing research into them, and you have to understand as a defense attorney I have to do this for the sake of all prospective clientele, and considering your profession... I believe you are bound to make lot's of enemies, if you haven't already. Therefore, you're going to need all of the help you can get. And I believe my law firm, would be best to assist you in protecting you in the legal area. I believe this city can change for the better if this work continues."

At this point Matt would reach into his suits pocket and would pull out a business card that read and would extend his arm out to Akira so as to give it to him.

'Nelson and Murdock Attorneys at Law'
Paired with the address and phone number of the attorney's office.

"We truly hope that if you end up needing legal assistance that you will give us a call. We will be glad to take your case."

Matt honestly hoped that Akira would take the business card and actually use it if they needed the legal assistance, Matt knew all too well the climate of the city and if they were not careful the city would chew them up and spit them out without hesitation.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

• When one of the orientals claimed he was the protagonist, Tucker scoffed at the notion, "If you're the 'protagonist' then I'm the president of the world..." Tucker then had a sensible chuckle on the matter before the locals started bantering among themselves. Tucker rolled his eyes at this before he turned his attention to his team, "Now let's get go find Claire, before the natives' banter slows us down..." Tucker then sneaked away from the scene in search of Claire.

Jackson looked over to Ilsa and Pierre and nodded at them to give them the silent command to follow Tucker while the locals were busy bantering with each other.

---
    UNDISCLOSED NAZI LABORATORY
    Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

Mengele grew tired of listening to the Commander's mad ramblings and left his post to strangle the telephone, "I had just about enough of your rambling!" The move surprisingly worked.

The scene proved to be awkward for the two of them as Hitler, Mussolini and Carlos arrived to bare witness to the act.
    1531717521479.png
    Mengele realized that Hitler was in the room and released the commander hastily, "Mein Führer! What brings you here?"

<"Mengele,"> Hitler said as he walked closer to Mengele, <"I have dealt with enough problems, today... It would be nice that you and the commander don't add on to it!"> Hitler then pulled out a pistol and aimed it at both Mengele and the Commander. <"Understand?">

"Of course, Mein Führer," Mengele meekly walked back to his post.

Hitler then turned his attention to the tiny dictator, Mussolini, <"Benito, what is it that you dragged me up here for?">

Benito ran up to a Foosball table and invited Hitler to join him with a very Italian, "Eh, come on!"

<"No..."> Hitler shook his head in defiance.

"Eh, come on!" Benito countered.

<"No!"> Hitler stood his ground and refused to play Benito's game.

"Eh, come on!" Benito refused to back down until Hitler plays a round of Foosball with him.

<"No!"> The Führer stomped his foot down in utter refusal to Benito's game.

The exchanged went on for an uncomfortable amount of time.

Last edited:
  • hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    Blanc entered her room, put out an empty hiking backpack, and put a lot of stuff inside, as if she was going to stay at someone's home for a couple of months or something. She carried the backpack effortlessly. It may seem heavy for normal persons, but this was nothing for a goddess. "Yeah. Good cardio." She answered Ryuuga's question late. And then, she realized that the boy might be pondering about something. Breaking the silence, she said, "I'm ready to lead the way, unless, you want to go somewhere first. It's still noon.

latest
Filia did not even see that coming. Midoriya gave the little boy a friendly introduction, only for him to punch him in his Deku Nuts. For a little guy like Kota, he knows how to hit weak spots with pure precision and accuracy. The boy states that he hates heroes and Filia was shocked to hear it. She may think that pro heroes only do nothing but use their profession for their own personal gain, but to hear someone hate heroes from a little kid is something that is a bit disheartening.

"The kid sure does have a distaste for heroes, but nice smack on the nuts though." Samson comments.

"Samson, now is not the time to make remarks." Filia replies.

"You hated heroes too, right?" Samson asked.

"What? No, I only dislike them for being corrupted, like using their profession for themselves instead of using it rightly. I don't go as far as hating them because at least they're dping their job." Filia says.

takki takki Vsland Vsland Moonsie Moonsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Thawne Thawne

Last edited:
Todoroki Shoto
Valpan

BA11F241-9F47-4E54-AFB8-D1961146AF81.png
Interactions: Vsland Vsland Zamasu Zamasu Moonsie Moonsie Thepotatogod Thepotatogod takki takki
When they had emerged from the forest, a good portion of Todoroki’s right side was frosted over and the left side had singe marks from his flames. He looked visibly exhausted from the ordeal in the woods. He arrived with the rest of the group to stand with Midoriya and Bakugou while waiting for instructions. He had also bore witness to Midoriya catching a punch to the nuts from the child Kota, as well as Bakugou’s remark.

“Isn’t he kind of like you?” Todoroki asked Bakugou with a neutral expression.

Giorno Giovanna - Fawcedo

Well, that didn't work. Despite Giorno's persistent attempts to catch the attention of the red-and-gold hero and his burly, blue, He-Man-looking assailant, the two seemed content to continue their battle regardless. While mildly aggravated, the mafioso didn't relent. If a passive approach wasn't going to cut it, he'd have to improvise--but going in fists blazing would risk severe injury from either of the two. Giorno had to think outside the box, and that meant making use of the environment. The 15-year-old quickly dashed over to the aforementioned pothole and struck the uprooted asphalt with Gold Experience.
"Life, arise. Be born a new existence." Almost immediately, the road contorted and mutated into the shape of an enormous rhino, which charged its way out of the man-shaped crater, launching rubble in every direction as a result. However, the mammal wasn't the only part of Giorno's plan. Due to having attacked the entirety of the pothole, the tiny asphalt projectiles were also afflicted with Gold Experience's Life-Giver ability, suddenly transforming into various insects and small animals, all of which proceeded to charge headfirst towards the battling duo in a full-scale assault.

"Woah!" Through his squinted eyes, the Captain saw the approaching rhino and swooped out of the way with the Speed of Mercury. Faker, on the other hand, was having some issues with the ungulate rushing at him. With the rigidity of an old action figure, the mandroid pushed back. Tiny animals pelted his synthetic skin, wearing him down slightly.
So the pretty boy works with the automaton, like Johnny and his genie, Thunderbolt! The colorful teen had something poetic about life before the rhino and bugs appeared. It didn't take the Wisdom of Solomon to see this was somehow connected. With that in mind, he approached the youth. "That's quite the power you've got there. Mind helping with the big, blue palooka over there? "

Thanatoaster Thanatoaster Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

• --Stella--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

As Stella walked through the city, she managed to bump into the brown haired girl who was with Neptune before. Although she seemed to be worried about her mobile device before she noticed.

"Yeah." Stella nodded before asking, "Is the guild still open?"

--Ryuga Banjou--
    takki takki

"Well..." Ryuga scratched his chin before turning to Blanc. "It's for emergency situations in case we don't get there by night, but I should get something first..."

(Time Skip for a bit?)

Agent 3 ~ Fawcedo

Agent 3 struggled to stifle her laughter as the little wizard explained what had happened so far. He clearly didn't know much about what was going on, or he wasn't very confident in himself. Though they were the same height, and the wizard seemed less-than-confident, the agent still felt the need to keep up the façade to be taken seriously. She turned to the fight going on in the sky. A blue guy and a red guy, engaged in combat, in the air. How exciting! "What if we just, you know... sat back and enjoyed the show?"

( Thanatoaster Thanatoaster )

Agent 8 ~ Fawcedo

The octoling was incredibly worried for the safety of her fellow agent, but there really wasn't much of anything she could do about it. She frowned at Tucker's arrival, and gestured in the direction Agent 3 had just left in. Though, before she could say anything to accompany the gesture, Tucker butted in with, "Claire's in trouble and lord knows what the Nazis are doing to her!" Agent 8 could say the same thing about the agent that just jumped into oblivion.

The same agent that just turned Nazi, and has suddenly become an unpredictable variable. Wouldn't they be a bit worried about a little Nazi squid on the loose? The same squid that Jackson believed they owed their lives to. Had that been totally forgotten now that she's changed sides? "Now let's get go find Claire, before the natives' banter slows us down..." the Australian agent finished.

Agent 8 had two options presented to her. She could either stick around with the "natives" and get them to help her find Agent 3, or she could follow Danger 5 and hope that Hitler uses her - assuming she really is a Nazi now - to slow Danger 5 down. Stay here, or follow them? After looking back and forth between the two groups of people, she made a decision. It would be a bit of a long shot, but she was sure she could make it work. "Hey, hold up!" the octoling said, catching up with the so-called "natives".

( The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )

Marie Cuttlefish ~ Los Alba

Marie listened intently, and nodded. "That won't be a problem," she said dutifully, firing off three full charges in succession, as per the instruction of Killer Frost. Was the plan to burn the aliens alive? Or to entrap them in ink? She couldn't tell, honestly. But once she had completed the task to her satisfaction, she said, "Alright, Jade, it's all you."

( Malkav Malkav Thanatoaster Thanatoaster @lolnope rip thedeathofsanic)

• DANGER 5 and The Monster Society of Evil.png
    FAWCEDO, MITE-WORLD
    Crenando Crenando

"Daddy?" asked Georgia, "Where should we drop the building off?"

"Oh just right next to the bowling alley, would do nicely, Georgia," Sivanna instructed his daughter.

On the streets below, Tucker lead his team to the alleyway where he and Claire were attacked by the Crocodile man.

"So where did that Crocodile man go, Tucker?" Jackson asked the Australian.

"Yes, the Crocodile man was somewhere..." Tucker then noticed a massive shadow that engulfed the area.

<"Oh Lenin,"> Ilsa said in shock as the shadow was revealed to be from a floating skyscraper.

The skyscraper was dropped next to the alley where what remains of Danger 5 were at.

"I assume that the Nazis would be hiding somewhere in this location, my friend," Pierre told Tucker.

Tucker then pointed at the bowling alley accusingly, "Whoever is in that bowling alley must know where Claire is!"

Pierre began to worry about his friend's paranoia and countered with, "Or they could just be bowling..."

Tucker shot a glare at Pierre, "Don't be stupid, you cretin! That Bowling Alley is full of Nazi soldiers! I just know it!" before storming off to the bowling alley to confront the alleged Nazis. "I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU CLAIRE!"

Pierre looked over to Jackson and Ilsa, "I had not seen Tucker this paranoid since the Atlantis mission..."

"Yeah, we better follow him before he shoots up some innocent Bowlers..." Jackson nodded in response as the trio followed the paranoid Aussie.
    ---
    FAWCEDO BOWLING ALLEY

The alleged Nazi bowlers were having fun bowling and smoking and drinking presumably Mexican beer imported from Mexico because they're most likely not Nazis.

The doors to the bowling alley were flung open by the paranoid Aussie, Tucker, who shouted at the bowlers, "WHERE'S CLAIRE?!"

"Apologies, my friends!" Pierre played damage control and tried to avert an incident, "We are simply looking for one of our friends!"

A nice blonde man approached Tucker with a bowling ball and gave him a warm smile. "You seem tense," The kind blonde man told Tucker as he offered the Aussie a blowing ball, "Here, try bowling... it usually keeps me calm..."

"Yes... I guess I was wrong," Tucker said as he started calming down, "Maybe this bowling alley isn't full of..." Tucker then realized something horrifying about the bowling ball he held in his hands, "My god!" Tucker exclaimed when he analyzed the swastika on the bowling ball, "This is a German bowling ball!"

The Nice Blonde Man tore his bowling uniform to revealed himself to be none other than the infamous Captain Nazi!
    3420271-1333091-captain_nazi.jpg
    "You Allied Dogs are at the End of your Ropes..." Captain Nazi menacingly said as hordes of Crocodile Men closed in on the super-team.

"It appears you're not well antiquated with us," Tucker smiled as he aimed his gun at Captain Nazi.

Pierre, Ilsa and Jackson pulled out their guns and aimed them back at the Nazis.

Captain Nazi glared at the Allied Forces' Super-Team, "You are no Marvel Family, you don't stand a Chance!"

"Yeah, we may not be marvels but we're totally going to kick your Fascist Asses!" Jackson countered with a terrible quip.

The two groups ran at each other as if they forgotten that guns were projectile-based weapons and engaged in an epic clash!

---
    THE NAZI BOWLING ALLEY DUNGEON

Claire was fast asleep only to be awoken by the sound of gunfire and Aussie screaming, "Tucker?"

Willard smiled at the hint of witnessing a touching reunion, "Friends of yours, I'm guessing."

"Very much so," Claire said with a smile, knowing that this might lead to either salvation or just more cellmates.

---
    UNDER THE NAZI BOWLING ALLEY
    Crenando Crenando
    <"How is that skyscraper going to help us achieve Final Victory?"> Hitler questioned Sivana.

Last edited:
  • hyperdimension__cpu_blanc_by_zalotangel-d9sm1pu.png
    Blanc, Ryuuga, and her sisters was passing through Virtua Forest. It's a sign that they're close to Planeptune, since this is where most beginner players come and do slay quests. Since Blanc, along with Rom and Ram, were projecting an intense aura, all of the low-level monsters were just staying away. Monsters tend to get intimidated, too. On the back, Rom and Ram were just cuddling each other. They were probably bored of walking. They wanted to fight some monsters, but their older sister told them not to since it would deplete their energy. "I haven't pulled out a prank on Nee-chan's new boyfriend yet..." Ram whispered to herself.

• goldexp.pngGiorno Giovanna - Fawcedo
    "I still don't know why the two of you are fighting in the first place, but I suppose I'll save the questions for last." Giorno responded, quickly examining the Captain's bizarre attire, still slightly taken aback by the absurdity of the situation. The mafioso stretched a conniving smirk, which quickly contorted into a sharp scowl as he turned his attention back to the blue orangutan and his surprising resistance against the enormous mammal and the swarm of insects.
    "He may be our enemy, but his strength is impressive. Whatever we do, we can't hold back against him. Keep his attention, I'll recall the creatures and flank him for a pincer attack. My Stand--err, ability allows me to temporarily "stun" people by attacking them directly, which could help us in the fight." Without giving his newfound ally time to process the plan, the 15-year-old transformed the ungulate and the buzzing pests back into the pieces of road and rubble they once were, diving to their armored assailant's far right in a quick burst of adrenaline.
    If successful in his attempt to corner the clone, he'd unleash a vicious flurry of rapid-fire "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!" punches aimed directly at their opponent's jaw. Whether it hurt or not didn't matter--all that did was afflicting him with the Life-Shot ability, which would automatically give the red-and-gold cheese an advantage in the battle.
    Crenando Crenando

• --Akira Kurusu--
    Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

"Frank Castle? Isn't that the guy kills criminals...?" Morgana muttered quietly to Akira as Matt was still talking about the thieves had done. At first, he thought that he was gonna be questioned about the Thieve's first heist or something that would prove to benefit his case, Instead, however, he talked to him as if he already knew that he was one of the thieves and advised him to call his law firm if they're in a legal pinch, handing a business card with 'Nelson and Murdock Law Firm' written on it along with the address and their telephone number. He glanced at the card before putting it in his uniform's pocket and looking back at the blind lawyer.

"I understand." Akira nodded, trying to figure out what this man really is. It felt like even before the two even spoke, he already knew all his secrets just by looking at him...Well, not literally, but still..."I'll call just in case."

NAZI BASE UNDERNETH THE NAZI BOWLING ALLEY
    "It's no ordinary skyscraper, Mein Führer!" Sivanna explained, "The Crocodile Men and I have been working tirelessly to turn it into a beacon, that would send out a signal to the very depths of the ocean!"

<"I don't see how would a beacon help us achieve Final Victory!"> Hitler stomped his foot down.

"Hee Ho Ha Ho!" came an eerie chuckle from the room's radio speakers, "HAHO HEE HO HAW HAW YUK YUK HAAA HAAAAAA HO HAAAAAAAAAAA!"

<"What is that horrible chuckling?"> Carlos said as he kept his grip on his katana.

"On the contrary, Adolf..." spoke the voice.

<"Tartar?"> Hitler looked over

"Don't look at me," The crazed AI said, "I'm new here..."

"The device will achieve Final Victory..." said the voice, "Just not your Final Victory..."

Hitler noticed Sivanna looked rather horrified as if he knew something that Hitler didn't, <"Sivanna?">

"No, it can't be!" Sivanna realized who was behind this whole operation since the beginning, "You were executed! You died on the electric chair! It's impossible! You can't be alive!"

"But yet here I am, Doctor," the voice spoke mockingly to Sivanna, "I, the one being whose mind far surpasses your own--"
    MISTER MIND.png
    "--Mister Mind!" The room's monitors broadcast the visage of the true leader of the Monster Society!

<"A worm?"> Hitler was not impressed by the reveal, <"And I thought the telephone was bad...">

"Hey!" Commander Tartar objected to Hitler's insult.

"While, I may not be able to control your mind, Adolf," Mister Mind said coldly, "I could always turn your own men against you!"

Carlos' body was moving against his will as the Wolf-Man kicked Hitler straight in the crotch, <"I'm sorry, Mein Führer! The worm has me under his spell!">

<"OH MY GOD IN HEAVEN!"> Hitler screamed in agony as the mind-controlled Carlos kicked him repeatedly in the crotch.

"Now, if you excuse me," Mister Mind said, "I have a Family to kill!" Mister Mind then laugh his horrid laugh that was unmatched by anything on Mite-World before he cut communications with the Nazis.
    ---
    WITHIN THE SKYSCRAPER
    Crenando Crenando

Crocodile men were busy converting the skyscraper into some sort of beacon for what purpose is left unknown... All we know is this... The Marvel Family better watch out for... MISTER MIND'S FINAL VICTORY!

Last edited:
HUNK and Nemesis
Resident-Evil-Revelations-Announcement_hunk_121219 (1).jpg
images (1).jpeg
Happy town

After a while of thought, HUNK decided that staying still wasn't going to get him answers, he ordered nemesis

"NEMISIS arm yourself, we have tasks"

Nemisis growled lifting his mini-gun and rocket launcher and said

"S.T.A.R.S"

HUNK replied

"You need to get a hobby"

Soon enough a commotion was heard somewhere within the town, HUNK wasn't the type to run towards chaos, but it had always seemed to find him, HUNK drew Matilda and ran for the commotion with nemesis following shortly after

Vsland Vsland

Commander Tartar ~ Underground Nazi base

The Commander turned to Adolf after the transmission cut out, "<This is a new threat, Hitler! And based on Carlos's reaction, we cannot take him lightly.>" After a few moments of loud and mechanical sounds, Tartar continued, "<The impudent worm necessitates our meet-and-greet with the newly-converted arrival. Once they've finished their... business.>" The Commander said, obviously meant Agent 3 and her current dawdling doing whatever it is her now easily-distracted mind wanted to.

"Now let us count. We have one, two, three entities capable of mind-control. Our esteemed doctor over here," he gestured to Mengele, quietly calculating in the back how best to get back at him without alerting Hitler, "We have yours truly," he said, gesturing to himself, "whether you believe it's of value or not... and we have the worm. The odds seem in our favor, two-to-one, but we do not know our enemy." Commander Tartar felt almost at home, considering the best strategic decisions to encounter, evaluate, and eliminate this new threat to Hitler's Final Victory.

( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )

Last edited:
  • blanc-hyperdimension-neptunia-009.jpg
    "Come on, Ram. He might just be Nee-san's new friend or something. He doesn't have a boyfriend because people think she's a kid." Rom continued what she was saying, hoping that Blanc doesn't hear the sisters' conversation. "Though, it's possible that this boy has some kind of special connection with her. I mean, I've heard that the boy carried Blanc to the palace when she was unconscious." After she said that last word, Blanc gave her younger sisters a death stare, ready to give them 'something that they wouldn't want'. Of course, as nice twin sisters, they both shut up.

All of the sudden, a big monster showed up, and it was seemingly attracted to them. It was a... giant Dogoo. Since this was Virtua Forest, and if this monster wasn't insanely strong unlike the monster that she and Ryuuga fought at the Lowee Snowfields, then this would be a piece of cake for Blanc. She dragged Ryuuga under a tree, and she ordered him, "We don't need to fight it unless needed." And then, she walked towards her sisters and said to them. "I'm leaving this to you. Rom. Ram." Blanc gazed at them when she said their names. She walked back to where the boy was. The twins nodded at each other, and they quickly transformed into their CPU form.

The White Sisters.

--Ryuga Banjou--
takki takki

'Oh, so they heard about that, huh?' Ryuga thought as he heard one of the twins reasoning to the other. 'To be fair, I'd probably only do that to Kasumi...Too bad she's not here though.' He chuckled to himself before the twins were stopped by Blanc's glare. 'Well, speaking of girlfriends...Who'd date this brat of a goddess, anyway? I mean, they'd look like lolicons doing that!' Just as he was thinking of this, he felt the ground shaking beneath, and soon enough. a giant dogoo hopped onto the path.

"Finally, I was getting--!" Ryuga took out the black charred bottle before he was pulled out of the field and behind a tree. With Blanc ordering him to not fight it. "Alright, fine. But that's only cause you're right." He said as the Cross-Z Dragon flew towards Ryuga, roaring to him as if asking him for ammunition. "Here!" He said, tossing the bottle as it landed on the slot on the Dragonbox. "Kick his ass for me!" He said, as the box flew towards the twins as they began their transformation.

The Dragonbox spewed blue flames as the slime was forced to hop back, stopping right as the twins finished their transformation, they appeared to be similar to CPU White Heart but with more...Pink.

"Wait, so are they goddesses too?" Ryuga asked, seeing their transformed state. It would explain why Blanc would allow them to come after all.

• "Wait a second..." Marco blurted out. The young man then walked up to the knight, "Wait, Lucina's an only child... how could you be her sister?"

Star shook her head when she realized that Marco had a point, "Yeah! How are you her sister?"

“E-eh?” Cynthia mumbled, taken a bit by surprise after losing focus on Lucina. A small bead of sweat slid from her hairline down to her forehead.

The knight gasped slightly. ‘Ah, right! Going back in time is sooo confusing...’ she thought.

Cynthia cleared her throat and stood up straighter for the two strangers. “That’s because I wasn’t—I mean—I’m not born yet! I know this sounds super crazy, but I’m from the FUTURE! Isn’t that cool? Hehe.” Cynthia gave them a bubbly grin, secretly hoping that explanation would work. Then again, she hadn’t remembered either of these two...babysitters? from when she still lived in peaceful times. They might not have bought her story...

View attachment 464250Giorno Giovanna - Fawcedo
"I still don't know why the two of you are fighting in the first place, but I suppose I'll save the questions for last." Giorno responded, quickly examining the Captain's bizarre attire, still slightly taken aback by the absurdity of the situation. The mafioso stretched a conniving smirk, which quickly contorted into a sharp scowl as he turned his attention back to the blue orangutan and his surprising resistance against the enormous mammal and the swarm of insects.
"He may be our enemy, but his strength is impressive. Whatever we do, we can't hold back against him. Keep his attention, I'll recall the creatures and flank him for a pincer attack. My Stand--err, ability allows me to temporarily "stun" people by attacking them directly, which could help us in the fight." Without giving his newfound ally time to process the plan, the 15-year-old transformed the ungulate and the buzzing pests back into the pieces of road and rubble they once were, diving to their armored assailant's far right in a quick burst of adrenaline.
If successful in his attempt to corner the clone, he'd unleash a vicious flurry of rapid-fire "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!" punches aimed directly at their opponent's jaw. Whether it hurt or not didn't matter--all that did was afflicting him with the Life-Shot ability, which would automatically give the red-and-gold cheese an advantage in the battle.
Crenando Crenando
Faker fell forward, the beast he was wrestling returned to its natural form. To top that, he was getting punched at a rapid rate by some outside force. It scraped his plastic flesh, revealing the contents beneath. You probably shouldn't have done that.
img_1953.jpg
"I think I get the picture." The hero flew parallel to this stranger, hitting the devious duplicant from the other side. "Just be careful, alright? If Sivana went out of his way to get this guy, he can't be any good news."

FAWCEDO BOWLING ALLEY

The alleged Nazi bowlers were having fun bowling and smoking and drinking presumably Mexican beer imported from Mexico because they're most likely not Nazis.

The doors to the bowling alley were flung open by the paranoid Aussie, Tucker, who shouted at the bowlers, "WHERE'S CLAIRE?!"

"Apologies, my friends!" Pierre played damage control and tried to avert an incident, "We are simply looking for one of our friends!"

A nice blonde man approached Tucker with a bowling ball and gave him a warm smile. "You seem tense," The kind blonde man told Tucker as he offered the Aussie a blowing ball, "Here, try bowling... it usually keeps me calm..."

"Yes... I guess I was wrong," Tucker said as he started calming down, "Maybe this bowling alley isn't full of..." Tucker then realized something horrifying about the bowling ball he held in his hands, "My god!" Tucker exclaimed when he analyzed the swastika on the bowling ball, "This is a German bowling ball!"

The Nice Blonde Man tore his bowling uniform to revealed himself to be none other than the infamous Captain Nazi!
"You Allied Dogs are at the End of your Ropes..." Captain Nazi menacingly said as hordes of Crocodile Men closed in on the super-team.

"It appears you're not well antiquated with us," Tucker smiled as he aimed his gun at Captain Nazi.

Pierre, Ilsa and Jackson pulled out their guns and aimed them back at the Nazis.

Captain Nazi glared at the Allied Forces' Super-Team, "You are no Marvel Family, you don't stand a Chance!"

"Yeah, we may not be marvels but we're totally going to kick your Fascist Asses!" Jackson countered with a terrible quip.

The two groups ran at each other as if they forgotten that guns were projectile-based weapons and engaged in an epic clash!
What appeared to be two large, human-shaped bullets ripped through the entrance's wall like paper and joined the fight.
latest
"It's Bulletman and Bulletgirl! How did they find us?" A crocodile man pointed, mouth agape. The male half of the flying detectives replied with a punch. "Let's just say we had a man on the inside."
latest

A floppy-eared dog flew out from behind the mob of crocodylidae and landed on the side of Danger 5.

All this running was getting annoying, despite Torval making a rather compelling point in capturing the shapeshifter and draining him again Rudy was getting increasingly angry.
Just when he thought he could reach his prey would speed up. "Stop running and fight, unless your chicken, hero!" Parasite attempted to taunt the alien into turning around. It didn't seem to work however.
Skidding to a stop on the rooftops "Thats it! No more mister nice guy!" The Parasite began forming a fire ball in one hand. But he didn't stop there, he pushed it further. Causing the fireball to quadruple in size
"Rudy, what are you doing? That will definitely kill at least one of them!" Torval said in a distressed tone. "Oh, I know Doc." Rudy had made a fire ball the size of a small car by now. "Yeah, this'll do the trick." He ran forward again, doubling his efforts to run with such a large mass in his hands and once again screeched to a stop.

Reeling back and throwing the fireball at the center of the mech. After that, it and it's pilot were as good as mush. The metal would begin to warp and bubble as the fire spread and dug into the machine from the force of impact. Cooking the pilot and leaving the mech a huge lump of misshapen metal.
"No more running, hero!" Rudy growled. He'd seen the shapeshifter get away but now perhaps he'd have an easier time tracking him down, he probably had a trick up his sleeve but that wouldn't stop him from absorbing the sweet power he'd tasted before.

Vsland Vsland

Last edited:
  • Miguel O'Hara - En route to Mewnisse

"..."

Miguel initially remained silent in response to Winter for a few moments, before clearing his throat.

"Oh. Yeah, I figured. I mean... I still sorta stick out in this outfit, but I guess it shouldn't matter if... Yeah," Miguel only stammered, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. Eventually, he braved to go on again. "I'd feel a little bad about just taking it from the kid if she doesn't intend to hand it over. Y'know the old phrase, like taking candy from a baby? They never account for how loud the baby will cry after that, and that's something I am not up to dealing with," he said, becoming a bit more talkative now, at least way more than he'd ever been when talking with Doom.

"But... I guess the S-Man's always gotta find a way..."

NAZI BOWLING ALLEY
    Crenando Crenando
    "Who let that Allied Dog in our Bowling Alley?!" Captain Nazi was livid, he could not fathom the idea that one of the Monster Society's Crocodile Men would let in the Bullet Dog in their Bowling Alley.

"It wasn't any of us!" Herkimer of the Crocodile Men answered, "It might have been Mr. Banjo's new sidekick!"

"Of course..." Captain Nazi shook his head before he threw a stiff right hand at Bullet Man, "You, Bullet Blunders shouldn't have come here!"

"Jackson, you and Ilsa take on the Crocodile Men, while Pierre and I go find Claire," Tucker instructed. Tucker and Pierre used the chaos to slip under the Monster Society's radar as they go in search of Claire.

Jackson smiled as any red-blooded American would love to punch a croc in the face, which he does immediately.

Ilsa took a swig of vodka and ran at two Crocodile Men and spat fire at the oddly flammable Crocodile men.

Witnessing the fight were two mysterious figures who remained out of sight before they disappeared without a single soul noticing them.
    Skeleton and Snowman.jpg
    ---
    NAZI BASE UNDER NAZI BOWLING ALLEY

Carlos snapped out of Mr. Mind's control as if it was only done as a show of Mr. Mind's power. The Wolf-Man shook his head before he helped Hitler back up, <"Apologizes, Mein Führer! The worm took over my Force sensitive Mind..."> Carlos explained only to get a swift kick in the crotch from Hitler.

Hitler heard Tartar's mad ramblings and slapped him then Mengele, <"We will not be fighting Mr. Mind..."> the Führer's words was met with much confusion from the two along with Carlos and Sivanna.

Carlos recovered from Hitler's crotch attack and got back to his feet, <"What?">

<"The Worm's scheme might prove useful in achieving Final Victory!"> Hitler explained, <"If he is capable of defeating the Marvels... then surly he'll be able to defeat Danger 5 as well...">

"Your logic is sound, Mein Führer," Sivanna said as he gave Hitler a respectful bow.

---
    NAZI BOWLING ALLEY DUNGEON

The sounds of Tucker calling for Claire was heard by the Brit who called out for her teammate, "TUCKER! I'M RIGHT HERE!"

Outside of the Dungeon, Tucker looked over his shoulder and told Pierre, "We found her!" Tucker then called out to Claire, "Don't worry! We're going to save you!" A determined Tucker pulled out a crowbar to pry the door open.

Claire waited for her savoir to bust through the door... but knowing Tucker, it's going to take him a while.

"Guessing, that's your pal, right?" Willard asked Claire.

"He's more than that, Willard," Claire said with a heartfelt smile, "He's the best man I've ever known..."

Last edited:
  • Giorno Giovanna - Fawcedo
    "You probably shouldn't have done that--
    "MUDA!"
    Okay, ouch. As Giorno and the spandexed superhero practically sandwiched the android He-Man in their flurry of attacks, they unintentionally revealed the underlying circuitry and mechanical endoskeleton beneath his fleshy, blue exterior. The mafioso grimaced, backing away from his enemy once he discovered his true nature.
    "That must explain why Gold Experience's attacks didn't disorient him. He's a machine, and that in and of itself gives him an advantage that simultaneously nullifies ours.
    However, not a moment had passed before the Italian's scowl contorted into a look of sinister confidence. He recalled his Stand, and circled over to his ally's side.
    "That, however, is also his greatest weakness. A machine has no 'life'! It cannot grieve, love, let alone feel. Its life and consciousness is a string of code, incapable of adapting or learning. That is why... The battle has already ended."
    If Faker were to glance at the "bruise" on his cheek, he'd find his entire jaw contorting and intertwining into flowers, branches, vines, all sprouting from the machine's appendages and creeping through its insides. Gold Experience gave the android's artificial mind and body the one thing it never had.
    "But you won't have to worry about that anymore. I'm not sure what'll happen to you now that you're finally 'alive', but I hope you make something good out of your next life... Your next life as a flowerbed." Giorno's merciless gaze softened as he turned heel and beckoned his ally, leaving Faker to whatever fate awaited him.

Crenando Crenando

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back