• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis (Crossover RP) (Always Accepting!)

What limits are there for characters or does anything go? (I'm not talking op god like guys, but say warhammer or dnd or even fantasy they ok?)

And by op you mean can't be immortal and be able to pull a thanos. But can be a good combatant and be pretty hard to kill. Did I hit the nail on the head? If so I'd like to join please :3

And by op you mean can't be immortal and be able to pull a thanos. But can be a good combatant and be pretty hard to kill. Did I hit the nail on the head? If so I'd like to join please :3

Yep. Hit the nail right on the head.

I almost had Cap finished, then RPN erased my progress.
So I'm going to call it quits for now and finish him tomorrow. After that I'll start on the rest.

If allowed too join I'd like to use

Typhus Herald of Nurgle (death guard warhammer 40k)

Queek headtaker (skaven Age Of Sigmar)

And lastly either marlin bossk (my not so mind flayery mind flayery) or Theodor harex (Genestealer cultist warhammer 40k).

Do I need to make sheets for each? I can if need be

If allowed too join I'd like to use

Typhus Herald of Nurgle (death guard warhammer 40k)

Queek headtaker (skaven Age Of Sigmar)

And lastly either marlin bossk (my not so mind flayery mind flayery) or Theodor harex (Genestealer cultist warhammer 40k).

Do I need to make sheets for each? I can if need be

Yes. One for each, please.

Would the Renegade Angel be considered to OP?

Never heard of them. If you post a CS, I might be able to tell.

Yes. One for each, please.

Never heard of them. If you post a CS, I might be able to tell.
You might of seen him before. He's from an old, glorious show.
1*wyBlVnrEORmNIDxUR-Hs5g.jpeg

Really interesting idea. I am completely unsure of what character to use. Anyone have any recommendations ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back