• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis (Crossover RP) (Always Accepting!)

Count Gensokyo

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a Fair & Balanced Game
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, I’ve been thinking of starting up my own Multifandom Crossover RP for quite some time now, and I’ve finally decided to do so. Without further ado, I’m just going to quickly explain the basic premise as well as a few of the franchises, settings, and characters that you could expect to see in this rp.

The Beyonder, a curious cosmic being from beyond the infinite multiverse, has chosen to meld bits and pieces of the many existing realities together into his own personal experiment, Battle-World.

Upon discovering the Beyonder’s plans, a lone 5th-dimensional imp, Bat-Mite, has decided to one-up the Beyonder by creating his own hybrid planet, Mite-World.

In this childish contest of theirs, the two have ripped continents, countries, and cities from several media franchises and dropped them into their own personal planets. The new residents of both worlds now must come to terms with their helpless situation and learn to deal with one other, for better or for worse.

As a player, you will take on the role of one (or many) of these residents, and so far, there are a host of hybrid settings and a list of characters I’m planning to include in the rp (more can be suggested by rp members). Here are just a few:

Battle-World

• The Kingdom of Latlas (Marvel’s Latveria and RWBY’s Atlas): Also known as Latveria by its populace, Latlas is the most technologically advanced kingdom on Battleworld. It is located in the northern region of the planet and is known for its harsh winters. The land is ruled by Victor Von Doom, who swiftly overthrew the older governing bodies during the convergence. Latlas houses the headquarters of the Schnee Dust Company, the leading supplier of the kingdom’s greatest export, Dust, a crystallized energy propellant triggered by the Aura of Humans and Faunus.
  • Mewnisse (Star vs. the Forces of Evil’s Mewni and Fire Emblem’s Ylisse): With the convergence of Mewni and Ylisse, the Royal Butterfly Family of Mewni and the Royal Family of Ylisse have been on friendly terms since the convergence, though some other Kingdoms within Mewnisse don’t feel the same for the sudden appearance of an entire Kingdom merging with Mewni. The Exalt Emmeryn believes that the royal family’s close ties with the Royal Butterfly family will help the other kingdoms warm up to her kingdom.
  • Gamsgard (Hyperdimension Neptunia’s Gamindustri and Marvel’s Asgard): The strangest land within Battleworld, Gamsgard is host to the Norse Pantheon and the Four Goddesses of Gamindustri. The land is plagued by monsters from across Battleworld. Huntsmen from the other kingdoms often travel here to take jobs from the local guilds found within the nations of Gamsgard. The continent allows travel to other parts of Battleworld via the Bifrost Bridge.
  • Gravity Peaks (Gravity Falls and Twin Peaks): The amalgamation of two strange towns. Gravity Peaks is a magnet for the strange and weird ranging from Supernatural Serial Killers named Bob and Gnomes.
  • Valpan (RWBY’s Vale and Boku no Hero Academia’s Japan): With the convergence of My Hero Academia’s country of Japan alongside the Kingdom of Vale, the Council of Vale and the current Prime Minister(whoever that may be) are on mutual grounds on the newly established government of Valpan, and is probably the most stable kingdom there is. With the combined job strands of the Huntsmen and the Hero Academies, people with Quirks have more options to choose from. In the Capital of Tokyo, there stands UA Hero Academy, one of the top-of-the-line schools for upstart heroes. On a cliff near the capital stands Beacon Academy, the best school for upstart huntsmen. However, all good things have their downsides, such as the increased forces of villainy lurking in the shadows. The League of Villains along with Cinder’s faction could've allied up…

Mite-World

• New Gotham City (TMNT’s New York and DC’s Gotham City): The home of Bat-Mite’s favorite Superhero, Batman. In the middle of the City is a Giant Golden Statue of Batman accompanied by smaller bronze statues of the Justice League labeled as Sidekicks. Often the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would try to join Batman in his crusade against crime.
  • Metropolis (DC’s Metropolis and Capcom’s Metro City) The City is governed by Mayor Cody, who tries to maintain the peace of his city. The City is plagued by a gang war between the Intergang (DC) and the Mad Gear Gang (Final Fight/Street Fighter).
  • Happy Town (DC’s Happy Harbour and Ben 10’s Undertown): The current base of the Young Justice team recently stumbled across the underground town that was home to thousands of alien species. While doing some exploring, they encountered the galactic police force known as The Plumbers and met the world famous Ben Tennyson...though they had no clue as to who he was.
  • Third Eternia (He-Man’s Eternia and Thundercat’s Third Earth):
    Castle Greyskull acts as the seat of power, itself fortified by the enormous Cats Lair. Here, Adam has inherited the throne from his father and the power of his ancestor, King Greyskull. He-Man is a moniker he has long-since discarded, though he is referred to as such by some people.
    Third Eternia is populated by a very diverse list of peoples, ranging from bee people to Ro-Bear-Berbils.
    Using the Cats Lair as his base of operations, Lion-O, Lord of the Thundercats, leads the remnants of the Thundercats who have integrated into life amidst Adam’s people.
    Across the twilight boarder in the shadow of Mumm Ra’s fortress sits Snake Mountain, where Skeletor and the mutants await their orders from their evil master, who in turn listens to the whispers of ancient spirits such as Hordak to guide him.
  • Midway Zawame City(Kamen Rider Gaim’s Zawame City x DC’s Midway City) - The city of Hawkman and Hawkgirl that has a tall tower in the middle of it. Most of it's inhabitants has a sport where devices called ‘Lockseeds’ open up cracks/zippers into a dimension called ‘Hellheim’ where the Inves lives. Most people open lockseeds and pit two inves summoned by the lockseeds against each other to see which Inves is stronger. This is dubbed the Inves Games. There have been incidents when Inves attacked people, but that has never stopped these deadly games from happening.

Because I'm calling Dibs on these character

• Star Butterfly (Star vs. the Forces of Evil)
  • Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
  • Haru Okumura (Persona 5)
  • Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
  • Peacock (Skullgirls)
(Sorry Zamasu Zamasu )

I have never joined a multifandom RP before, but as soon as I saw MHA and Neptunia here, I'm willing to give this a try!

I'll claim these characters early if it is okay...

Blanc - Hyperdimension Neptunia
Bakugo Katsuki - My Hero Academia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back