• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Beyond Infinite Crisis: Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Honestly Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts , it sounds more like a personal issue you have with ot rather than anything that could actually affect something in the rp. I've had this kind of conversation over a different part of another character before. I didn't appreciate it then, and I'm not enjoying it now either. I would understand if its something that would cause an actual serious problem in the future, but I honestly don't see it being one for the simple fact that there are any number of ways to work around any potential issues.

Besides, Vacuo is desert and the desert is hot. That's something you always dress lightly for.
If it's as minor as you say it is, I don't see the issue with you changing it, personally.

How about I actually like the pic I chose Crenando Crenando and don't appreciate others telling me it's not good enough for them or that I have to change it because they take exception to it for some dumb reason? Because that is exactly how it's coming across right now, and I had the same problem with a character semblance in a rp on another site. The person had some problem with it and insisted that it had to be changed, and I wasn't okay with that either.

Thus far this is the only other pic I've come across that I both like and feel doesn't look too massively different from what I'm going for.

2182-one-piece-monkey-d-luffy.f1ab2195371a67413387f281bb5ff3d8.png

QsfD25bVKAq4NTdB9

How about I actually like the pic I chose Crenando Crenando and don't appreciate others telling me it's not good enough for them or that I have to change it because they take exception to it for some dumb reason? Because that is exactly how it's coming across right now, and I had the same problem with a character semblance in a rp on another site. The person had some problem with it and insisted that it had to be changed, and I wasn't okay with that either.

This far this is the only other pic I've come across this far that I both like and doesn't loom too massively different.

QsfD25bVKAq4NTdB9
I don't want this turn into a giant argument, I'm just trying to find a good middle ground here.
It didn't load properly, dude. Could you try again?

Other than wanting to play my own character with his own power set (there's more than just a stretchy aura here) Luffy, although he does have his good points, is dumb as a sack of bricks. I like my character to have a certain amount of intellect so I can have him be clever when I feel it's appropriate, and the self-proclaimed King of the Pirates would cramp my style. Also I know where I want my character to be from.

Now let me ask you the same question. Why is it so important to you that my characters appearance be someone other than Luffy? Why is it important enough to you that you would literally refuse someone entry over it?

Other than wanting to play my own character with his own power set (there's more than just a stretchy aura here) Luffy, although he does have his good points, is dumb as a sack of bricks. I like my character to have a certain amount of intellect so I can have him be clever when I feel it's appropriate, and the self-proclaimed King of the Pirates would cramp my style. Also I know where I want my character to be from.

Now let me ask you the same question. Why is it so important to you that my characters appearance be someone other than Luffy? Why is it important enough to you that you would literally refuse someone entry over it?
Because it's a Multifandom RP. Luffy takes precedence because he's a fandom character. Having a character that's just "average intelligence, moderately different power AU Luffy" isn't going to sell us. If an OC can play the role of a pre-existing character, most of the time, we'll prefer the pre-existing character.

That's why it's so important. It's not because we're being mean. Also did he even attend Shade Academy?

I've been on the fence about whether he would have attended shade Academy or not. Training against Grimm, bandits, and other batty's in the desert would give him plenty of battle experience though.

As to his power set, it's not that he has a slightly different somewhat similar power set to Luffy. It's that he has a similar base power with how his aura works and his aura or how he uses it changes drastically depending on the kind of dust he's using. Kind of like how Weiss can get different effects with her Glyphs depending on the dust she uses, but focused on the aura instead. The base power set does have striking similarities, sure, but how the character develops over time will be very different. I may enjoy certain things about Luffy as a character or his power set, but I do not want to play him in part due to previously mentioned reasons.

I've been on the fence about whether he would have attended shade Academy or not. Training against Grimm, bandits, and other batty's in the desert would give him plenty of battle experience though.

As to his power set, it's not that he has a slightly different somewhat similar power set to Luffy. It's that he has a similar base power with how his aura works and his aura or how he uses it changes drastically depending on the kind of dust he's using. Kind of like how Weiss can get different effects with her Glyphs depending on the dust she uses, but focused on the aura instead. The base power set does have striking similarities, sure, but how the character develops over time will be very different. I may enjoy certain things about Luffy as a character or his power set, but I do not want to play him in part due to previously mentioned reasons.
Could we move this to the OOC thread?

Behold an overpowered, apathetic child. Or is he?
Appearance:

'Quote' (optional):

Name:
Add

Universe From (Series your character comes from. OCs are labeled as OCs):
Elsword

Species:
Human?

Bio (Short/Long, who gives a shit?):
Add was born in a well to do family. Although his parents were both Nasod researchers his mother's research focused on plant life while his father's pursuits were more mechanical in nature. Everything changed when the Nasod Rulers attacked. Their goal was the destruction of all Nasod life, and their attack resulted in Add and his mother becoming slaves. One day Add fell through a rift in time and appeared in an ancient library. He learned much during his time there, and the knowledge held within the library was downloaded to a chip that had been implanted into his brain. Armed with ancient knowledge and determined to bend universal laws to his will he departed from the library to appear three hundred years in the future.

At first Add sought to improve his Dynamo units to amplify his powers and walked the path of the warrior as he sought to collect energy for his plans. However, he eventually grew tired of the slow process and lamented that he couldn't just have his equipment do the work for him. Returning to his lab Add created several new creations, drones both large and small that would help him to more easily facilitate his goal. He sent forth his machines, drones built based upon Nasod technology, to do his will. As they gathered energy he planned and continued his research. Once he had enough energy he needed only the equipment to channel the energy so he could enact his plans. He acquired what he could through the Pongos living on the floating Altera island before moving to Feita and acquiring the final pieces from the demons that had begun to invade there.

With the needed resources in hand Add returned to his lab for what he thought would be the last time. All the resources he needed were gathered together. The equipment was assembled. The time had come to open a portal to the past and return to his mother. However, while Add was met with great success, he was also faced his greatest failure. He could go the past. Any past he wanted. He could not, however, return to his own past. His timeline could not be changed. It fixed. Inviolable. Unchangeable. This realization drove Add mad with despair, and when he returned to the point in time he had left it was in the form of a child. A parentless child bereft of hope, and devoid of alternative solutions as the cold harshness of reality beat him down to his very core.

Add's efforts following his failure were half-hearted, and he only acted out of a sense of duty to those who had assisted him in reaching the final conclusion of his time travel research. After beating back the demon invasion Add returned to his research. He had thought that this was the end. He thought this was all he would be, and all he would have. When the world around him was suddenly consumed by chaos and he found himself on a world not his own he realized that he was wrong. His curiosity and drive to discover, understand, and become master of the unknown Add departs from his lab to face the brave new world that surrounds him.

Personality:
Apathy is Add's core. Only the unknown can motivate him to leave his Apathy behind, even if only for a moment. He's intelligent, clever, and he knows it all too well. He will cooperated with others to achieve his ends or stop those that would hinder his research due to the chaos the sow, but he views the majority of life as basic, having limited intelligence, and (ultimately) beneath him.

Skills (Things that a normal human could train to become proficient in):
Add is a genius of things both mechanical and technological. This is shown both in his creations and harnessing the power of El through technology to create a hardlight interface. He is also an able fighter out of necessity, and though he prefers to keep his hands clean and leave his creations to do the fighting for him Add is not above entering the fray himself.

Powers/Abilities (Things accredited to genes, unusual circumstances, and otherwise supernatural abilities):
Add utilizes the power of El to increase his power. His genius allows him to craft not only drones, but armor to fight in as well.

Awakening: Add can unleash a burst of energy that increases the power and versatility of both his armor and Dynamo units. The benefits he gains depends on the combat form in use at the time.

Short-range teleport: Can be used on command or in reaction to an enemy attack, although he may still suffer some damage depending on the strength of the attack. A few of his attacks involve teleportation of either his Dynamo units or himself, and he can use his Dynamo units to create a teleportation gate for longer distances.

Add's primary drones are his Dynamo Units. He has three sets with each one specializing in a specific combat form. Add can also use his Dynamo units to fire energy projectiles or create mid-range bursts of energy. All Dynamo Units are capable of firing projectiles or waves of energy, and can also be used to create an electro-gravimetric field to either slow a person's movements or forcibly draw them in if they are close enough. The latter form of attack is non-discriminating unless Add first marks his target with an initial attack.

Martial Form: This set of Dynamo units allows Add to display a brutal amount of power with an emphasis on physical combat. It is a rarely used form these days, and reserved primarily for those he believes to be truly worthy of his ire.

Creation Form: This set of Dynamos facilitates the creation and deployment off drones that fight independently of Add. While not humanoid like the Nasods that assist the Nasod Queen Eve these satellite drones are no less dangerous for their diminished size.

Space-Time Form: This final set of Dynamos was carried by Add when he traveled through time. They allow him to create attacks by using atoms or ripping holes in reality, as well as placing a mark on his targets that allow him to teleport them to the spot at which they were marked. However, like with the weaponized atoms, the mark only lasts for a short time before becoming inert and dissipating.

Dual Energy Core System (DEC System): In addition to magic Add has a secondary system referred to as the Dynamo Point System (DP for short). This can siphon a set amount of energy from magic when it's being used, and can restore a portion of magic energy when being used as an energy replacement. A set amount of energy can be gathered into six modules within the armor. This energy can be held in reserve or used to strengthen Add's attacks as needed.

Weaknesses (If anything notable):
Due to becoming a child as a result of his attempts to mess with the timelines Add's power has been diminished significantly although his knowledge allows him to remain capable of everything he could do prior to time travel.

Add has a chance to regain his old form when entering an awakened state, and when he does his true power is put on display for all to see, but he never knows when it will happen. It is the one thing he cannot control, and it bothers him almost as much as his inability to change his own past.

Add's mental and emotional state can leave him either unable or unwilling to be involved in something unless it piques his interest. His heightened intelligence and past feats can also lead him to underestimating his foes and making the same mistake as many villains.

The bulk of Add's power comes from his equipment. Without it he is reduced to being a scared, angry, resentful child.

Others (Trivia, Theme music, etc.) (Optional):

Add is not his real name, but he refuses to share that part of himself with anyone. As far as he's concerned the child he used to be died long ago.

If you earn Add's unabated ire and rage you will die at his hand unless someone else intervenes or you're able to escape. There is a chance he might his rage if you stay away from him for long enough, but that isn't a guarantee.

Add had and still has an unhealthy obsession with Nasods to the point where the only person he would consider having a relationship with is the Nasod Queen herself.

Add can be harsh, but he can also be uncharacteristically kind and sympathetic. If he ever displays such feelings for anyone they are a valuable acquaintance or asset at the least, if not a treasured comrade. However, such individuals are in short supply for him.

I was tempted to add a nested spoiler with a mathematics joke. xD

Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Last edited:
Behold an overpowered, apathetic child. Or is he?
Appearance:

'Quote' (optional):

Name:
Add

Universe From (Series your character comes from. OCs are labeled as OCs):
Elsword

Species:
Human?

Bio (Short/Long, who gives a shit?):
Add was born in a well to do family. Although his parents were both Nasod researchers his mother's research focused on plant life while his father's pursuits were more mechanical in nature. Everything changed when the Nasod Rulers attacked. Their goal was the destruction of all Nasod life, and their attack resulted in Add and his mother becoming slaves. One day Add fell through a rift in time and appeared in an ancient library. He learned much during his time there, and the knowledge held within the library was downloaded to a chip that had been implanted into his brain. Armed with ancient knowledge and determined to bend universal laws to his will he departed from the library to appear three hundred years in the future.

At first Add sought to improve his Dynamo units to amplify his powers and walked the path of the warrior as he sought to collect energy for his plans. However, he eventually grew tired of the slow process and lamented that he couldn't just have his equipment do the work for him. Returning to his lab Add created several new creations, drones both large and small that would help him to more easily facilitate his goal. He sent forth his machines, drones built based upon Nasod technology, to do his will. As they gathered energy he planned and continued his research. Once he had enough energy he needed only the equipment to channel the energy so he could enact his plans. He acquired what he could through the Pongos living on the floating Altera island before moving to Feita and acquiring the final pieces from the demons that had begun to invade there.

With the needed resources in hand Add returned to his lab for what he thought would be the last time. All the resources he needed were gathered together. The equipment was assembled. The time had come to open a portal to the past and return to his mother. However, while Add was met with great success, he was also faced his greatest failure. He could go the past. Any past he wanted. He could not, however, return to his own past. His timeline could not be changed. It fixed. Inviolable. Unchangeable. This realization drove Add mad with despair, and when he returned to the point in time he had left it was in the form of a child. A parentless child bereft of hope, and devoid of alternative solutions as the cold harshness of reality beat him down to his very core.

Add's efforts following his failure were half-hearted, and he only acted out of a sense of duty to those who had assisted him in reaching the final conclusion of his time travel research. After beating back the demon invasion Add returned to his research. He had thought that this was the end. He thought this was all he would be, and all he would have. When the world around him was suddenly consumed by chaos and he found himself on a world not his own he realized that he was wrong. His curiosity and drive to discover, understand, and become master of the unknown Add departs from his lab to face the brave new world that surrounds him.

Personality:
Apathy is Add's core. Only the unknown can motivate him to leave his Apathy behind, even if only for a moment. He's intelligent, clever, and he knows it all too well. He will cooperated with others to achieve his ends or stop those that would hinder his research due to the chaos the sow, but he views the majority of life as basic, having limited intelligence, and (ultimately) beneath him.

Skills (Things that a normal human could train to become proficient in):
Add is a genius of things both mechanical and technological. This is shown both in his creations and harnessing the power of El through technology to create a hardlight interface. He is also an able fighter out of necessity, and though he prefers to keep his hands clean and leave his creations to do the fighting for him Add is not above entering the fray himself.

Powers/Abilities (Things accredited to genes, unusual circumstances, and otherwise supernatural abilities):
Add utilizes the power of El to increase his power. His genius allows him to craft not only drones, but armor to fight in as well.

Awakening: Add can unleash a burst of energy that increases the power and versatility of both his armor and Dynamo units. The benefits he gains depends on the combat form in use at the time.

Short-range teleport: Can be used on command or in reaction to an enemy attack. Add immediately teleports to the enemy that attacks him to counter with a blow meant to stun his foe. A few of his attacks involve teleportation of either his Dynamo units or himself, and he can use his Dynamo units to create a teleportation gate for longer distances.

Add's primary drones are his Dynamo Units. He has three sets with each one specializing in a specific combat form. Add can also use his Dynamo units to fire energy projectiles or create mid-range bursts of energy.

Martial Form: This set of Dynamo units allows Add to display a brutal amount of power with an emphasis on physical combat. It is a rarely used form these days, and reserved primarily for those he believes to be truly worthy of his ire.

Creation Form: This set of Dynamos facilitates the creation and deployment off drones that fight independently of Add. While not humanoid like the Nasods that assist the Nasod Queen Eve these satellite drones are no less dangerous for their diminished size.

Space-Time Form: This final set of Dynamos is what Add used to travel through time. They also allow him to create attacks by using atoms or ripping holes in reality. The tears in reality are self-healing.

Dual Energy Core System (DEC System): In addition to magic Add has a secondary system referred to as the Dynamo Point System (DP for short). This can siphon a set amount of energy from magic when it's being used, and can restore a portion of magic energy when being used as an energy replacement. A set amount of energy can be gathered into six modules within the armor. This energy can be held in reserve or used to strengthen Add's attacks as needed.

Weaknesses (If anything notable):
Due to becoming a child as a result of his attempts to mess with the timelines Add's power has been diminished significantly although his knowledge allows him to remain capable of everything he could do prior to time travel.

Add has a chance to regain his old form when entering an awakened state, and when he does his true power is put on display for all to see, but he never knows when it will happen. It is the one thing he cannot control, and it bothers him almost as much as his inability to change his own past.

Add's mental and emotional state can leave him either unable or unwilling to be involved in something unless it piques his interest. His heightened intelligence and past feats can also lead him to underestimating his foes and making the same mistake as many villains.

The bulk of Add's power comes from his equipment. Without it he is reduced to being a scared, angry, resentful child.

Others (Trivia, Theme music, etc.) (Optional):

Add is not his real name, but he refuses to share that part of himself with anyone. As far as he's concerned the child he used to be died long ago.

If you earn Add's unabated ire and rage you will die at his hand unless someone else intervenes or you're able to escape. There is a chance he might his rage if you stay away from him for long enough, but that isn't a guarantee.

Add had and still has an unhealthy obsession with Nasods to the point where the only person he would consider having a relationship with is the Nasod Queen herself.

Add can be harsh, but he can also be uncharacteristically kind and sympathetic. If he ever displays such feelings for anyone they are a valuable acquaintance or asset at the least, if not a treasured comrade. However, such individuals are in short supply for him.
I was tempted to add a nested spoiler with a mathematics joke. xD

Crenando Crenando Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo
Would've gone right over my head.

'Quote' (optional):
"There's no use in lying to me. I have seen every card you have ever used in a Cardfight, and I have never seen you use a Battleraiser. People that steal such as you, are the lowest of the low. You are scum!"
Misaki scolding a thief.

Name:
Misaki Tokura

Universe From:
Cardfight Vanguard

Species:
Human

Sexual preference:
Possible Lesbian (there's enough evidence to support this.)

Bio:
A teenager who helps run the card shop with her uncle/cousin Shin Nitta. She was a cheerful girl at a young age, but an accident that killed her father and mother had scarred her for life. She has the held belief at her school that she was secretly a boss over a gang of delliquents, but in actuality she isn't. That doesn't change the fact that she can throw a punch if needed, or fight without weapons if nescessary.

Personality:
She's a serious, and usually solitary person, preferring to be left alone. However, she has recently became friends with a group of other students, and she has learned to get along somewhat with other people. She can be scary if someone breaks a rule however.

Skills:
Iedetic Memory - Misaki can remember anything, and forget nothing. She is quite helpful if something is lost, or someone took something. She never forgets a face either.

Powers/Abilities:
Currently None

Weaknesses:
Being taunted about her parents no longer being around, and her parents getting disrespected.

Others: tba​

View attachment 593220

'Quote' (optional):
"There's no use in lying to me. I have seen every card you have ever used in a Cardfight, and I have never seen you use a Battleraiser. People that steal such as you, are the lowest of the low. You are scum!"
Misaki scolding a thief.

Name:
Misaki Tokura

Universe From:
Cardfight Vanguard

Species:
Human

Sexual preference:
Possible Lesbian (there's enough evidence to support this.)

Bio:
A teenager who helps run the card shop with her uncle/cousin Shin Nitta. She was a cheerful girl at a young age, but an accident that killed her father and mother had scarred her for life. She has the held belief at her school that she was secretly a boss over a gang of delliquents, but in actuality she isn't. That doesn't change the fact that she can throw a punch if needed, or fight without weapons if nescessary.

Personality:
She's a serious, and usually solitary person, preferring to be left alone. However, she has recently became friends with a group of other students, and she has learned to get along somewhat with other people. She can be scary if someone breaks a rule however.

Skills:
Iedetic Memory - Misaki can remember anything, and forget nothing. She is quite helpful if something is lost, or someone took something. She never forgets a face either.

Powers/Abilities:
Currently None

Weaknesses:
Being taunted about her parents no longer being around, and her parents getting disrespected.

Others: tba​
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo she gets my vote.

Appearance:
Hilda and Twig.png
(With her pet Deerfox, Twig)

'Quote' (optional):
"Well, that was pretty traumatic, but such is the life of an adventurer."

Name: Hilda

Universe From:
Hilda.png

Species:
Human

Bio:
Hilda grew up in a relatively remote cabin in the wilderness with her mother, Johanna, being the only humans in miles. As of Chapter 2: The Midnight Giant, she moved to the city of Trolberg, a city surrounded by a barrier to stop trolls from entering the city. Initially put off by the city and preferring to live in the wilderness, she comes around and appreciates the beauty of it.

Personality:
Hilda is a carefree, optimistic, friendly, easy-going and brave young girl. Many citizens of Trolberg, including her friends Frida and David, appreciate her carefree attitude. She is shown not to get scared easily by monsters and can outrun and outsmart them. Hilda is sometimes rude but is usually a very generous girl.

Skills:
  • Athletic
  • Skilled Artist

Powers/Abilities:
Thanks to a contract with Alfur, Hilda could see the hidden people and their homes.
Hilda has a knack for understanding mystical creatures better than most people.

Weaknesses:
  • Lack of Social Skills
  • Is a normal 10-12 year old girl

Others:

Apperance 597588

Quote: "First Night!"

Name: Jack Russel aka Werewolf by night

universe: Marvel

Species: lycanthrope

Bio: long ago in Transilvania there was a man who found an evil book known as the Dark hold! In it's evil pages he found the curse of the werewolf. Luckily he was never afflicted by it. No it would it would be his descendants that would live with that burden. Jack is the newest in this lineage of werewolfs.

Personalty: Jack Russel is your average polite man with daddy issues. He also has a soft spot for his sister. Despite his human weakness Jack is a suprisingly brave man. As the Werewolf he is savage and terrifying creature with a very basic understanding of good and evil and has a primal urge to protect his own.

Skills: Jack has a basic understanding of hand to hand combat. The werewolf has amazing tracking skills.

Powers: Jack can control his transfomations by meditating and imagining a full moon. The werewolf possess super human speed,streangth and senses. In his true full moon form his powers are increased tenfold. Also he is nigh immortal.

Weakness: silver ,strong magic spells, mind control, other werewolves, and Dracula. Also he still at the full moon's mercy and is uncontrollable during those times.

Other : all of his pants are green.

Apperance View attachment 597588

Quote: "First Night!"

Name: Jack Russel aka Werewolf by night

universe: Marvel

Species: lycanthrope

Bio: long ago in Transilvania there was a man who found an evil book known as the Dark hold! In it's evil pages he found the curse of the werewolf. Luckily he was never afflicted by it. No it would it would be his descendants that would live with that burden. Jack is the newest in this lineage of werewolfs.

Personalty: Jack Russel is your average polite man with daddy issues. He also has a soft spot for his sister. Despite his human weakness Jack is a suprisingly brave man. As the Werewolf he is savage and terrifying creature with a very basic understanding of good and evil and has a primal urge to protect his own.

Skills: Jack has a basic understanding of hand to hand combat. The werewolf has amazing tracking skills.

Powers: Jack can control his transfomations by meditating and imagining a full moon. The werewolf possess super human speed,streangth and senses. In his true full moon form his powers are increased tenfold. Also he is nigh immortal.

Weakness: silver ,strong magic spells, mind control, other werewolves, and Dracula. Also he still at the full moon's mercy and is uncontrollable during those times.

Other : all of his pants are green.
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo He's in

Quote:
"Mr Stark I don't feel so good..."
"When you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you."

Name:
Peter Benjamin Parker

Universe From:
MCU

Species:

Human Mutate

Bio:
Peter Parker was bitten by a radio active spider, giving him the powers of a spider. He made his own web shooters and began to stop local crimes under the name 'Spider-Man' in a home made costume. Then, Tony Stark tracked him down and asked him to join his side during the civil war between Captain America and Iron Man. Peter agreed, and then he got an upgraded suit from Stark, giving him gadgets and upgraded web fluid.

After flying in with Stark and scrapping with the enemy side, he was sent back to Queens where he returned to school and crime fighting, using his new Stark suit. That's when one night he stumbled upon a weapons dealer who was selling alien weaponry to a local thug. Spider-Man swung into action, but was stopped by the his first proper villain: The Vulture.

After defeating The Vulture, Peter was on a school trip through New York when he saw a giant space ship. He climbed out of his bus and changed into costume, swinging over to find Doctor Strange and Iron Man fighting two members of a group called the Black Order. They kidnapped Strange and this forced Peter to break into the space ship, sending him Far From Home. Here, Stark gave Peter another new suit: The Iron Spider.

Once they landed on Titan, Peter Parker, Peter Quill, Tony Stark, Stephen Strange, Drax, Mantis and Nebula all fought against Thanos, and lost, handing over the time stone and allowing him to leave. This is when, a few minutes after, Peter was erased from existence with a snap from the Infinity Gauntlet that was being wielded by Thanos.

Five years later, Peter was brought back and, with the aid of Doctor Strange, returned to Earth for the final fight. Here, Tony sacrificed his life in order to kill Thanos.

A week after Tony's death, Peter returned to school and went on a science trip to Europe, where he met Mysterio and Nick Fury. They needed his help taking on Elementals, creatures made out of the elements, that were threatening to destroy the Earth just by existing. Mid-fight against the Fire Elemental, Peter pulled off part of a projector, which Mary Jane discovered and showed to Peter. Together, they figured out Mysterio was a hoax. Peter realised the mistake he had made by giving him the EDITH glasses left by Tony Stark for him.

Peter went to Nick Fury to try and expose Mysterio, but when he got there, he found out it was an illusion. Mysterio pushed Peter in front of a moving train and thought he had killed him, and so went to target his friends in order to keep his secret. Meanwhile, Peter had survived and called Happy, building a new suit in order to take down Mysterio.

Now in London, Peter fought against Mysterio and beat him, but he did not have the last laugh. A day or so later, a video was released with Mysterio revealing Peter's identity to the world. Now with no more secret identity, Peter worried for his loved ones lives.

Personality:
Outside of his Spider-Man alter ego, Parker lives the life of a normal 15-year-old high school student. He cares deeply for his Aunt May. He is a very intelligent science enthusiast, capable of inventing and building his own Web-Shooters. He gathers both science and comic books in his room, along with his Spider-Man costume, which he hides in a tiny hatch above the ceiling.
Parker is a friendly but shy and awkward individual; he is happy to talk but often stumbles on his own words in a conversation. As opposed to Iron Man or Captain America, Parker makes it a point to keep his identity secret since if such knowledge was made public his aunt would be worried sick and he would have major trouble with the law on the grounds of vigilantism. He even restrained Tony Stark with webbing when Stark implied to tell his aunt his identity. Parker, however, had no hesitation in revealing his identity to people he associates with through his allies, such as when he met Doctor Strange.

Parker is also highly impressionable towards figures of authority, which is likely due to his young age and inexperience. An example of this was towards Captain America, when asked about why he was fighting, Parker stated that it was because Stark had said that Rogers was in the wrong, while he had no opinion of his own on the matter. Parker was also very excited to be in a fight with other superheroes, to the point where people on both Captain America's and Iron Man's teams were asking how old he was, due to his child-like behavior during the Clash of the Avengers. As such, he was also the least experienced fighter at the airport battle.

A neophyte to being a superhero, Parker idolizes Iron Man and sees him as a role model, he even admires and has respect for Tony Stark, even when the latter contemplated telling Aunt May his identity which he was strongly against. Through his first official mission as Spider-Man, Parker showed a strong desire to impress the other superheroes and prove his worth, especially towards Iron Man. As Spider-Man, Parker is courageous and capable, being able to come up with clever strategies due to his scientific expertise. His bravery even led him to secretly board a Q-Ship in an attempt to help Iron Man against the universal threat of Thanos, despite knowing that Parker could lose his life in the conflict to come. He frequently annoys his enemies with fast-talking humor and quipping, prompting members of both Captain America's faction and Iron Man's to ask how old he was during the Clash of the Avengers. Parker and Tony became close to the point where when Parker learned of his impending death at Thanos’ hands he clutched to Stark terrified and weeping over dying and apologizing to Stark before he faded. After Parker was resurrected and fought in the Battle of Earth, he was visibly distraught at the sight of his dying mentor, apologizing once again before breaking down and crying as Iron Man died.

During his fledgling career as a superhero, Parker was shown to be stressing over his jokes and trying to make a lasting impression on people. At first, Parker was overly-excited about being Spider-Man and constantly called Happy Hogan asking about "a new mission with the Avengers", unknowingly irritating him. He was very displeased about having to stick with minor jobs like stopping a bike theft or helping an elder woman.

Parker gets frustrated when other superheroes do not take him seriously due to his young age. Above anything, Parker wanted to prove himself and the other superheroes that he can handle being the Spider-Man despite being a teenager, but he tends to try too hard which results in him doing reckless actions and annoying others. Parker was particularly angered when he found out Stark was limiting many of his suit's functions with the Training Wheels Protocol and demanded Ned Leeds to hack into the suit to disable it. His lack of familiarity with the suit's full capabilities initially put him at a disadvantage, though he managed to hone his skill with it through the help of Karen.

His overzealous nature even caused him to get make various mistakes, such as losing his backpack and civilian clothing by leaving them an alleyway where people could take them or restraining a man attempting to get into his car, thinking he was a car thief. His immaturity often causes him to make mistakes while in dangerous situations, especially in combat. He is notably prone to distract himself by making conversation with his opponents, making less effort than necessary to actually defeat them and end their threat, which leaves him open to attack. His loss of focus often times has him lose awareness of his surroundings, which allowed Captain America to trap Parker underneath a jet bridge, caused him to accidentally knock himself out when he jumped against a ceiling he thought was still rendered intangible by a Matter Phase Shifter and allowed Vulture to trap him underneath a gas station. In rare instances, Parker's recklessness has threatened the lives of innocents, as his battle with robbers destroyed Delmar's Deli-Grocery, nearly killing the people in the store, as well as his skirmish on the Staten Island Ferry resulting in it being split in half by Parker failing to contain a weapon used by the Vulture, who himself mocked Parker for attempting to handle things he did not understand. These situations would come to partially humble Parker, who became more aware of his flaws and more determined to rise above them.

Multiple encounters with Vulture and getting crushed under a gas station caused Parker to better understand the dangers of being a superhero, becoming more serious and determined to capture Vulture on his own while wanting to prove to both himself and Stark that the Spider-Man Suit is not what makes him strong. He does value life, ordering Karen to not make him kill anyone when he activated his 'advanced combat mode'. Parker even tried to stop Vulture from overloading his wings and when it happened, he risked his life to save Vulture from the explosion and resulting fire, despite Vulture attempting to kill him and knowing his secret identity. However, he was shown to use a strategy that would threaten the lives of his enemies, as his plan to have Iron Man breach the hull of the Q-Ship they were in resulted in the death of Ebony Maw, who was sucked into the vacuum of space.

Successfully capturing the Vulture led Parker to show signs of becoming a more mature and responsible superhero. When he was finally given the chance to become an official Avenger, he turned it down feeling he still was not ready yet, a decision which Stark himself applauded. When Parker was anointed as an official Avenger, he was shown to be both honored and exhilarated.

After Stark's death, Peter found himself grieving, implying that he felt responsible somewhat. Not only this, but he was struggling with living up to Stark's legacy; he felt that Tony had chose him to be the next Iron Man and Peter didn't believe in himself.

Skills:
Gifted Intelligence: Peter Parker is a highly intelligent science enthusiast, with aptitudes in chemistry, physics, and engineering, developing a highly advanced chemical compound into a silk-like material (the sophistication of which even impressed Tony Stark) and constructed his own web-shooters, further proven when he was able to quickly solve a physics problem by just taking a glance at the board and deduced the composition of Falcon's wings based on their relationship between rigidity and flexibility, despite only witnessing their usage in a short span of time. Parker has an affinity for working on and building computers, and is also well-read and good at math, claiming to have "nailed" an algebra test the day Stark recruited him. As Spider-Man, he can also come up with witty and incredibly annoying quips and references, much to his allies and enemies' irritation. In addition, he was a valued member of the Midtown School of Science and Technology academic decathlon team, with Liz Toomes claiming that Parker was its most intelligent member. His teammates were devastated when he briefly quit his position on the team, but were overjoyed when he returned and immediately and happily welcomed him back, including Roger Harrington, a true testament to his intelligence.
Tactician: Parker draws from pop culture when formulating strategies, notably when he let Iron Man and War Machine know of his plan to tie up Ant-Man's legs, after which they knocked the immobilized giant down. In a similar fashion, Parker devised a plan to rescue Doctor Strange from Ebony Maw by ejecting him out of his Q-Ship through a hull breach. He also uses the laws of physics to his advantage, such as when he used the lift from a SWAT team's helicopter blades to his advantage to get enough momentum to break a window in order to save his classmates. Parker is still relatively inexperienced, however, since he asked Iron Man for advice during the Avengers Civil War, and later consistently asked for Karen's assistance in taking down Vulture and his gang.Following his battle's in space against Thanos and The Guardians of The Galaxy as well as the Battle for Earth, Peter seems to have grown in this ability in the 8 months following The Battle for Earth being able to fight against Mysterio and ultimately stop his plans.
Combatant: After fighting crime for six months, Parker's combat style developed into a somewhat instinctive and improvised collection of techniques that emphasizes the use of his superhuman strength, speed, agility, and Web-Shooters. Hence, Parker uses quick, powerful attacks and agile movements while firing his webs to immobilize his enemies. However, he is not skilled in martial arts as his style is self taught and often gets distracted while in combat. Despite his inexperience, Spider-Man easily defeated both Falcon and Winter Soldier, two military-trained hand-to-hand combatants, as well as temporarily hold his own against the far more experienced Captain America; according to Iron Man, however, Rogers was holding back during that fight and could have beaten Parker easily. Parker also fought against Vulture despite the latter repeatedly besting him in combat. Because of his limited experience, Parker was easily subdued by the Shocker during their brawl due to him heavily relying on his Web-Shooters for offensive attacks. Later on, Parker had somewhat improved his skills but remained vastly outclassed by experienced fighters, as when he and his allies fought the Guardians of the Galaxy and later when he briefly fought Thanos. While he was able to briefly duel the highly skilled Star-Lord, he was quickly subdued. Due to his predictable combat style during the Battle of Titan, Thanos defeated Spider-Man in moments after recognizing Parker's attack pattern. Furthermore, during the Battle of Earth, Parker was capable of handling group of fights with each incoming attack and despite activating the Instant-Kill mode in his suit, he was easily overwhelmed by the sheer number of Outriders that were called for assistance. After the Battle for Earth Peter seems to have improved as a fighter, but still relied heavily on the Iron Spider Suit when against a large number of armed attackers. Against Mysterio and his army of Drones, Peter opted to rely on his physical abilities to best Mysterio.
Master Acrobat: Due to his superhuman agility, Spider-Man can perform acrobatic and gymnastic feats, such as flips, with little effort. Hence, he was able to accurately shoot a string of webbing at Captain America's Shield, then caught it mid-air and land on a vehicle. While wearing the Iron Spider Armor, Parker's coordination is greatly enhanced, allowing him to easily navigate throughout the environment of Titan, rescuing Mantis, Star-Lord, and Drax mid-air while swinging through the obstacles affected by the planet's gravitational distortions, as well as effortlessly dodge preciously-shot plasma blast from a master marksman like Star-Lord.
Master Marksman: Spider-Man possesses extremely keen eyesight, and is able to accurately utilize his Web-Shooters to neutralize his targets during his crime-fighting. He was capable of simultaneously ensnaring Captain America's hands and strip him of his shield, mid-air, executing it all at high speed. He was also able to precisely shoot a Spider-Tracer onto Herman Schultz's foot across a classroom, and ensnare and latch onto Vulture's Exo-Suit with little effort despite the rig moving at incredible speeds at times, notably during the Hijacking of the Stark Cargo Plane.
Investigator: Parker was able to effectively utilize his suit's video archives and Karen's access to law enforcement databases to generate suspects to interrogate and locate Vulture and his illegal weapons trade, notably producing the identity Aaron Davis.
Trilingualism: Parker speaks his native English, as well as some Spanish, studying the language in school with success and being able to understand enough to know a quip Delmar was making about his aunt, May Parker, and then make his own quip about the deli owner's daughter. Parker also knows Italian, as displayed in his text messages with Ned Leeds before their trip to Europe.

Powers/Abilities:
Spider Physiology: After Peter Parker was bitten by a spider, he gained the proportionate physical capabilities of a spider. With his newfound heightened abilities, Parker deliberately holds back from participating in sports, such as football due to having a superhuman advantage. Despite his restrictions, Parker is still athletic and even received commendation from Coach Wilson for his participation in Captain America's Fitness Challenge.
Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man possesses considerable superhuman strength, due to it being the proportional strength of a spider. Although he is relatively untrained, his strength alone is sufficient enough to catch a 1.5-ton car that was moving at 40 miles an hour when it was just inches away from hitting a bus. He was also able to casually overpower the Winter Soldier and his cybernetic arm, contend with Captain America for a prolonged period of time, break through a bulletproof glass window with only a few blows, lifting up rows of school lockers, slightly topple a gigantic Ant-Man, as well as to support the weight of a jet bridge, and was even able to lift a considerable portion of concrete roof that Vulture had collapsed on top of him, though both feats visibly strained him. During the Black Order's arrival in New York, Parker was able to catch Cull Obsidian's hammer moments before it struck Iron Man, and swing a car at Cull Obsidian. His strength is sufficient enough to stagger Thanos, though he was outmatched and subdued swiftly when facing the Mad Titan on his own. Parker's strength helped him overcome Mysterio's Drones. He was able to punch and kick through them with ease while simultaneously dismembering mechanical components to use them to his advantage in a sophisticated fashion.
Superhuman Speed: Spider-Man can run and move much faster than an ordinary human and is adept at dodging quickly. Spider-Man was also quick enough to catch up to a speeding vehicle on foot. His speed has allowed him to casually catch the Winter Soldier's bionic arm before it could even punch him. During the Avengers Civil War, Spider-Man was able to easily outrun Black Widow and avoid Scarlet Witch's telekinetic attacks, as well as dodge many of the blasts fired at him by Star-Lord when he fought him on Titan.
Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man's body is inhumanly resistant towards impact force, as he has taken a punch from Winter Soldier and a spinning air kick from Captain America, without any serious injuries. Additionally, Spider-Man easily endured a collision with Falcon's Redwing flying at full force and a strike from Captain America's Shield, as well as being backhanded across the airport from a gigantic Ant-Man, falling unharmed from several stories in the process. Indeed, Parker only sustained a black eye from the entire Clash of the Avengers and was able to pass it off as a result of bullies at school while telling his Aunt May. Moreover, Spider-Man survived being dragged from a speeding van and enduring hits from garbage bins and stacks of bricks, withstand multiple blows from the Shocker's Gauntlet unharmed, as well as Vulture collapsing a considerable portion of a concrete roof on top of him, with only minor injuries. Parker was even able to withstand a blow from the tremendously strong Thanos while wearing the Iron Spider Armor. However, according to Karen, even Spider-Man would most likely not survive a fall from the top of Washington Monument. He later survived a plane crash and a fall from the inside of an elevator shaft while only being incapacitated, which he recovered from faster than a human would. While Spider-Man followed Ebony Maw's chase for Doctor Strange and the Time Stone, Parker was unfazed by the various objects flung at him by Maw, even shaking off a direct collision with a road sign, resuming his pursuit. Parker could endure a car being blasted at him from a Mysterio Drone as well as a missile with mild discomfort, Parker was also able to survive a high speed train heading towards him, and only came out with minor bruises, however he was mildly nauseated afterwards.
Superhuman Agility: Spider-Man is superhumanly agile, capable of swinging around on thin spider-webbing and jumping great distances and heights without difficulty. His bones, muscles, and joints have more elastic strength and durability, allowing him to perform gymnastic and contortionist maneuvers without damaging his bone structure. He used his agility to outmaneuver and beat both Winter Soldier and Falcon, dodge most of the Vulture's attacks and even dodge the many cars that Scarlet Witch telekinetically hurled at him. Spider-Man's mobility was proven to be beneficial for going up against opponents such as Cull Obsidian and Thanos. It was also extremely favourable during his swift movement to prevent a large amount of debris from falling upon civilians during Hydro-Man's attack on Venice, as well as his graceful traversal around the city to meet up with his love interest, Michelle Jones. In conjunction with his Spider-Sense, Peter during his battle with Mysterio is able to easily dodge full auto gunfire in point blank range from numerous invisible drones with his eyes closed
Superhuman Equilibrium: Spider-Man possesses a heightened sense of equilibrium which greatly enhances his balance and coordination. He is able to adjust his position by instinct, which enabled him to balance on a string of web and perform a somersault, as well as catch a web cartridge while standing on the railing of a fire escape.
Enhanced Senses: Spider-Man's senses are greatly enhanced, with him describing them as being "dialed to eleven". Hence, Parker is able to sense potentially dangerous things shortly before they occur. For example, if an object is being thrown at Spider-Man, he will usually be aware of it, even if it is hurled from far away and he is facing the opposite direction.
Enhanced Vision: Spider-Man's sense of sight is superhuman, to the point that he is forced to wear dark goggles to prevent it from handicapping him in a battle, as there is "too much input".
Spider-Sense: Spider-Man's brain intakes and responses to stimuli at an accelerated rate, alerting him to dangers around him as a sixth sense. This awareness functions on a subconscious level, thus alerting Spider-Man of dangers he cannot readily notice at first, allowing him to effectively dodge and counter incoming attacks in combat, including projectiles aimed at him from a blind spot. This ability also doesn't seem to work on individuals Peter doesn't subconsciously consider threats, like his Aunt May Parker was able to catch the small cartridge of web fluid tossed to him by Tony Stark, even though he was facing away from him. He later sensed the bench that Winter Soldier had hurled at him while he fought Falcon. During the Ambush at the Staten Island Ferry, he sensed someone coming his way and, without looking, incapacitated him with a web grenade. Later, he was also able to dodge Vulture's Exo-Suit at full speed, effectively maneuvering in close quarters at a high rate of speed. However, as his enhanced reflexes directly correspond to his sensory input, he can be rendered vulnerable to attacks if his senses are overloaded, such as during his final fight with Vulture. Spider-Man also, despite his incredible reflexes, can be caught by surprise should he allow himself to get distracted, as seen when he was ensnared by Redwing's grapple line due to his excitement during the Clash of the Avengers. While on a bus during a field trip, Parker was able to sense Ebony Maw's Q-Ship descending on New York City, despite being miles away from the site. After crash-landing the Q-Ship on Titan, Spider-Man was able to sense a threat was going to happen before warning Iron Man and Doctor Strange. His senses had also warned him of his impending demise at the hands of Thanos moments before he began to fade away. During his fight with Mysterio he could use his senses, to elegantly, dodge and attack the invisible Mysterio Drones that were heading towards him.
Wall-Crawling: Spider-Man can adhere to walls, ceilings, and other surfaces in order to scale them and has stated that he does not use any adhesive gloves or fabrics to do it. This ability allows him to stick to almost any surface when willing himself to, as physical contact with said surfaces creates a locking connection necessary to support his body, even when he is inverted above the ground. Alternatively, Parker could make individual portions of his body adhesive, which allowed him to stick his foot onto the chest of a bank robber to fling him into a wall.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Spider-Man's increased metabolism allows him to rapidly heal and regenerate from harm faster and more extensively than normal humans can recover from. He was able to rapidly heal from a black eye from Giant-Man. After suffering multiple wounds from his fight with the Vulture, Parker's scars were fully healed in a matter of hours.

Weaknesses:
Peter has been shown to be naive, putting trust and following people blindly without getting the full story or getting to know them better.
After the end of Endgame, Peter is traumatized and struggles to live up to his expectations.

Others:

Quote:
"Mr Stark I don't feel so good..."
"When you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you."

Name:
Peter Benjamin Parker

Universe From:
MCU

Species:
Human Mutate

Bio:
Peter Parker was bitten by a radio active spider, giving him the powers of a spider. He made his own web shooters and began to stop local crimes under the name 'Spider-Man' in a home made costume. Then, Tony Stark tracked him down and asked him to join his side during the civil war between Captain America and Iron Man. Peter agreed, and then he got an upgraded suit from Stark, giving him gadgets and upgraded web fluid.

After flying in with Stark and scrapping with the enemy side, he was sent back to Queens where he returned to school and crime fighting, using his new Stark suit. That's when one night he stumbled upon a weapons dealer who was selling alien weaponry to a local thug. Spider-Man swung into action, but was stopped by the his first proper villain: The Vulture.

After defeating The Vulture, Peter was on a school trip through New York when he saw a giant space ship. He climbed out of his bus and changed into costume, swinging over to find Doctor Strange and Iron Man fighting two members of a group called the Black Order. They kidnapped Strange and this forced Peter to break into the space ship, sending him Far From Home. Here, Stark gave Peter another new suit: The Iron Spider.

Once they landed on Titan, Peter Parker, Peter Quill, Tony Stark, Stephen Strange, Drax, Mantis and Nebula all fought against Thanos, and lost, handing over the time stone and allowing him to leave. This is when, a few minutes after, Peter was erased from existence with a snap from the Infinity Gauntlet that was being wielded by Thanos.

Five years later, Peter was brought back and, with the aid of Doctor Strange, returned to Earth for the final fight. Here, Tony sacrificed his life in order to kill Thanos.

A week after Tony's death, Peter returned to school and went on a science trip to Europe, where he met Mysterio and Nick Fury. They needed his help taking on Elementals, creatures made out of the elements, that were threatening to destroy the Earth just by existing. Mid-fight against the Fire Elemental, Peter pulled off part of a projector, which Mary Jane discovered and showed to Peter. Together, they figured out Mysterio was a hoax. Peter realised the mistake he had made by giving him the EDITH glasses left by Tony Stark for him.

Peter went to Nick Fury to try and expose Mysterio, but when he got there, he found out it was an illusion. Mysterio pushed Peter in front of a moving train and thought he had killed him, and so went to target his friends in order to keep his secret. Meanwhile, Peter had survived and called Happy, building a new suit in order to take down Mysterio.

Now in London, Peter fought against Mysterio and beat him, but he did not have the last laugh. A day or so later, a video was released with Mysterio revealing Peter's identity to the world. Now with no more secret identity, Peter worried for his loved ones lives.

Personality:
Outside of his Spider-Man alter ego, Parker lives the life of a normal 15-year-old high school student. He cares deeply for his Aunt May. He is a very intelligent science enthusiast, capable of inventing and building his own Web-Shooters. He gathers both science and comic books in his room, along with his Spider-Man costume, which he hides in a tiny hatch above the ceiling.
Parker is a friendly but shy and awkward individual; he is happy to talk but often stumbles on his own words in a conversation. As opposed to Iron Man or Captain America, Parker makes it a point to keep his identity secret since if such knowledge was made public his aunt would be worried sick and he would have major trouble with the law on the grounds of vigilantism. He even restrained Tony Stark with webbing when Stark implied to tell his aunt his identity. Parker, however, had no hesitation in revealing his identity to people he associates with through his allies, such as when he met Doctor Strange.

Parker is also highly impressionable towards figures of authority, which is likely due to his young age and inexperience. An example of this was towards Captain America, when asked about why he was fighting, Parker stated that it was because Stark had said that Rogers was in the wrong, while he had no opinion of his own on the matter. Parker was also very excited to be in a fight with other superheroes, to the point where people on both Captain America's and Iron Man's teams were asking how old he was, due to his child-like behavior during the Clash of the Avengers. As such, he was also the least experienced fighter at the airport battle.

A neophyte to being a superhero, Parker idolizes Iron Man and sees him as a role model, he even admires and has respect for Tony Stark, even when the latter contemplated telling Aunt May his identity which he was strongly against. Through his first official mission as Spider-Man, Parker showed a strong desire to impress the other superheroes and prove his worth, especially towards Iron Man. As Spider-Man, Parker is courageous and capable, being able to come up with clever strategies due to his scientific expertise. His bravery even led him to secretly board a Q-Ship in an attempt to help Iron Man against the universal threat of Thanos, despite knowing that Parker could lose his life in the conflict to come. He frequently annoys his enemies with fast-talking humor and quipping, prompting members of both Captain America's faction and Iron Man's to ask how old he was during the Clash of the Avengers. Parker and Tony became close to the point where when Parker learned of his impending death at Thanos’ hands he clutched to Stark terrified and weeping over dying and apologizing to Stark before he faded. After Parker was resurrected and fought in the Battle of Earth, he was visibly distraught at the sight of his dying mentor, apologizing once again before breaking down and crying as Iron Man died.

During his fledgling career as a superhero, Parker was shown to be stressing over his jokes and trying to make a lasting impression on people. At first, Parker was overly-excited about being Spider-Man and constantly called Happy Hogan asking about "a new mission with the Avengers", unknowingly irritating him. He was very displeased about having to stick with minor jobs like stopping a bike theft or helping an elder woman.

Parker gets frustrated when other superheroes do not take him seriously due to his young age. Above anything, Parker wanted to prove himself and the other superheroes that he can handle being the Spider-Man despite being a teenager, but he tends to try too hard which results in him doing reckless actions and annoying others. Parker was particularly angered when he found out Stark was limiting many of his suit's functions with the Training Wheels Protocol and demanded Ned Leeds to hack into the suit to disable it. His lack of familiarity with the suit's full capabilities initially put him at a disadvantage, though he managed to hone his skill with it through the help of Karen.

His overzealous nature even caused him to get make various mistakes, such as losing his backpack and civilian clothing by leaving them an alleyway where people could take them or restraining a man attempting to get into his car, thinking he was a car thief. His immaturity often causes him to make mistakes while in dangerous situations, especially in combat. He is notably prone to distract himself by making conversation with his opponents, making less effort than necessary to actually defeat them and end their threat, which leaves him open to attack. His loss of focus often times has him lose awareness of his surroundings, which allowed Captain America to trap Parker underneath a jet bridge, caused him to accidentally knock himself out when he jumped against a ceiling he thought was still rendered intangible by a Matter Phase Shifter and allowed Vulture to trap him underneath a gas station. In rare instances, Parker's recklessness has threatened the lives of innocents, as his battle with robbers destroyed Delmar's Deli-Grocery, nearly killing the people in the store, as well as his skirmish on the Staten Island Ferry resulting in it being split in half by Parker failing to contain a weapon used by the Vulture, who himself mocked Parker for attempting to handle things he did not understand. These situations would come to partially humble Parker, who became more aware of his flaws and more determined to rise above them.

Multiple encounters with Vulture and getting crushed under a gas station caused Parker to better understand the dangers of being a superhero, becoming more serious and determined to capture Vulture on his own while wanting to prove to both himself and Stark that the Spider-Man Suit is not what makes him strong. He does value life, ordering Karen to not make him kill anyone when he activated his 'advanced combat mode'. Parker even tried to stop Vulture from overloading his wings and when it happened, he risked his life to save Vulture from the explosion and resulting fire, despite Vulture attempting to kill him and knowing his secret identity. However, he was shown to use a strategy that would threaten the lives of his enemies, as his plan to have Iron Man breach the hull of the Q-Ship they were in resulted in the death of Ebony Maw, who was sucked into the vacuum of space.

Successfully capturing the Vulture led Parker to show signs of becoming a more mature and responsible superhero. When he was finally given the chance to become an official Avenger, he turned it down feeling he still was not ready yet, a decision which Stark himself applauded. When Parker was anointed as an official Avenger, he was shown to be both honored and exhilarated.

After Stark's death, Peter found himself grieving, implying that he felt responsible somewhat. Not only this, but he was struggling with living up to Stark's legacy; he felt that Tony had chose him to be the next Iron Man and Peter didn't believe in himself.

Skills:
Gifted Intelligence: Peter Parker is a highly intelligent science enthusiast, with aptitudes in chemistry, physics, and engineering, developing a highly advanced chemical compound into a silk-like material (the sophistication of which even impressed Tony Stark) and constructed his own web-shooters, further proven when he was able to quickly solve a physics problem by just taking a glance at the board and deduced the composition of Falcon's wings based on their relationship between rigidity and flexibility, despite only witnessing their usage in a short span of time. Parker has an affinity for working on and building computers, and is also well-read and good at math, claiming to have "nailed" an algebra test the day Stark recruited him. As Spider-Man, he can also come up with witty and incredibly annoying quips and references, much to his allies and enemies' irritation. In addition, he was a valued member of the Midtown School of Science and Technology academic decathlon team, with Liz Toomes claiming that Parker was its most intelligent member. His teammates were devastated when he briefly quit his position on the team, but were overjoyed when he returned and immediately and happily welcomed him back, including Roger Harrington, a true testament to his intelligence.
Tactician: Parker draws from pop culture when formulating strategies, notably when he let Iron Man and War Machine know of his plan to tie up Ant-Man's legs, after which they knocked the immobilized giant down. In a similar fashion, Parker devised a plan to rescue Doctor Strange from Ebony Maw by ejecting him out of his Q-Ship through a hull breach. He also uses the laws of physics to his advantage, such as when he used the lift from a SWAT team's helicopter blades to his advantage to get enough momentum to break a window in order to save his classmates. Parker is still relatively inexperienced, however, since he asked Iron Man for advice during the Avengers Civil War, and later consistently asked for Karen's assistance in taking down Vulture and his gang.Following his battle's in space against Thanos and The Guardians of The Galaxy as well as the Battle for Earth, Peter seems to have grown in this ability in the 8 months following The Battle for Earth being able to fight against Mysterio and ultimately stop his plans.
Combatant: After fighting crime for six months, Parker's combat style developed into a somewhat instinctive and improvised collection of techniques that emphasizes the use of his superhuman strength, speed, agility, and Web-Shooters. Hence, Parker uses quick, powerful attacks and agile movements while firing his webs to immobilize his enemies. However, he is not skilled in martial arts as his style is self taught and often gets distracted while in combat. Despite his inexperience, Spider-Man easily defeated both Falcon and Winter Soldier, two military-trained hand-to-hand combatants, as well as temporarily hold his own against the far more experienced Captain America; according to Iron Man, however, Rogers was holding back during that fight and could have beaten Parker easily. Parker also fought against Vulture despite the latter repeatedly besting him in combat. Because of his limited experience, Parker was easily subdued by the Shocker during their brawl due to him heavily relying on his Web-Shooters for offensive attacks. Later on, Parker had somewhat improved his skills but remained vastly outclassed by experienced fighters, as when he and his allies fought the Guardians of the Galaxy and later when he briefly fought Thanos. While he was able to briefly duel the highly skilled Star-Lord, he was quickly subdued. Due to his predictable combat style during the Battle of Titan, Thanos defeated Spider-Man in moments after recognizing Parker's attack pattern. Furthermore, during the Battle of Earth, Parker was capable of handling group of fights with each incoming attack and despite activating the Instant-Kill mode in his suit, he was easily overwhelmed by the sheer number of Outriders that were called for assistance. After the Battle for Earth Peter seems to have improved as a fighter, but still relied heavily on the Iron Spider Suit when against a large number of armed attackers. Against Mysterio and his army of Drones, Peter opted to rely on his physical abilities to best Mysterio.
Master Acrobat: Due to his superhuman agility, Spider-Man can perform acrobatic and gymnastic feats, such as flips, with little effort. Hence, he was able to accurately shoot a string of webbing at Captain America's Shield, then caught it mid-air and land on a vehicle. While wearing the Iron Spider Armor, Parker's coordination is greatly enhanced, allowing him to easily navigate throughout the environment of Titan, rescuing Mantis, Star-Lord, and Drax mid-air while swinging through the obstacles affected by the planet's gravitational distortions, as well as effortlessly dodge preciously-shot plasma blast from a master marksman like Star-Lord.
Master Marksman: Spider-Man possesses extremely keen eyesight, and is able to accurately utilize his Web-Shooters to neutralize his targets during his crime-fighting. He was capable of simultaneously ensnaring Captain America's hands and strip him of his shield, mid-air, executing it all at high speed. He was also able to precisely shoot a Spider-Tracer onto Herman Schultz's foot across a classroom, and ensnare and latch onto Vulture's Exo-Suit with little effort despite the rig moving at incredible speeds at times, notably during the Hijacking of the Stark Cargo Plane.
Investigator: Parker was able to effectively utilize his suit's video archives and Karen's access to law enforcement databases to generate suspects to interrogate and locate Vulture and his illegal weapons trade, notably producing the identity Aaron Davis.
Trilingualism: Parker speaks his native English, as well as some Spanish, studying the language in school with success and being able to understand enough to know a quip Delmar was making about his aunt, May Parker, and then make his own quip about the deli owner's daughter. Parker also knows Italian, as displayed in his text messages with Ned Leeds before their trip to Europe.

Powers/Abilities:
Spider Physiology: After Peter Parker was bitten by a spider, he gained the proportionate physical capabilities of a spider. With his newfound heightened abilities, Parker deliberately holds back from participating in sports, such as football due to having a superhuman advantage. Despite his restrictions, Parker is still athletic and even received commendation from Coach Wilson for his participation in Captain America's Fitness Challenge.
Superhuman Strength: Spider-Man possesses considerable superhuman strength, due to it being the proportional strength of a spider. Although he is relatively untrained, his strength alone is sufficient enough to catch a 1.5-ton car that was moving at 40 miles an hour when it was just inches away from hitting a bus. He was also able to casually overpower the Winter Soldier and his cybernetic arm, contend with Captain America for a prolonged period of time, break through a bulletproof glass window with only a few blows, lifting up rows of school lockers, slightly topple a gigantic Ant-Man, as well as to support the weight of a jet bridge, and was even able to lift a considerable portion of concrete roof that Vulture had collapsed on top of him, though both feats visibly strained him. During the Black Order's arrival in New York, Parker was able to catch Cull Obsidian's hammer moments before it struck Iron Man, and swing a car at Cull Obsidian. His strength is sufficient enough to stagger Thanos, though he was outmatched and subdued swiftly when facing the Mad Titan on his own. Parker's strength helped him overcome Mysterio's Drones. He was able to punch and kick through them with ease while simultaneously dismembering mechanical components to use them to his advantage in a sophisticated fashion.
Superhuman Speed: Spider-Man can run and move much faster than an ordinary human and is adept at dodging quickly. Spider-Man was also quick enough to catch up to a speeding vehicle on foot. His speed has allowed him to casually catch the Winter Soldier's bionic arm before it could even punch him. During the Avengers Civil War, Spider-Man was able to easily outrun Black Widow and avoid Scarlet Witch's telekinetic attacks, as well as dodge many of the blasts fired at him by Star-Lord when he fought him on Titan.
Superhuman Durability: Spider-Man's body is inhumanly resistant towards impact force, as he has taken a punch from Winter Soldier and a spinning air kick from Captain America, without any serious injuries. Additionally, Spider-Man easily endured a collision with Falcon's Redwing flying at full force and a strike from Captain America's Shield, as well as being backhanded across the airport from a gigantic Ant-Man, falling unharmed from several stories in the process. Indeed, Parker only sustained a black eye from the entire Clash of the Avengers and was able to pass it off as a result of bullies at school while telling his Aunt May. Moreover, Spider-Man survived being dragged from a speeding van and enduring hits from garbage bins and stacks of bricks, withstand multiple blows from the Shocker's Gauntlet unharmed, as well as Vulture collapsing a considerable portion of a concrete roof on top of him, with only minor injuries. Parker was even able to withstand a blow from the tremendously strong Thanos while wearing the Iron Spider Armor. However, according to Karen, even Spider-Man would most likely not survive a fall from the top of Washington Monument. He later survived a plane crash and a fall from the inside of an elevator shaft while only being incapacitated, which he recovered from faster than a human would. While Spider-Man followed Ebony Maw's chase for Doctor Strange and the Time Stone, Parker was unfazed by the various objects flung at him by Maw, even shaking off a direct collision with a road sign, resuming his pursuit. Parker could endure a car being blasted at him from a Mysterio Drone as well as a missile with mild discomfort, Parker was also able to survive a high speed train heading towards him, and only came out with minor bruises, however he was mildly nauseated afterwards.
Superhuman Agility: Spider-Man is superhumanly agile, capable of swinging around on thin spider-webbing and jumping great distances and heights without difficulty. His bones, muscles, and joints have more elastic strength and durability, allowing him to perform gymnastic and contortionist maneuvers without damaging his bone structure. He used his agility to outmaneuver and beat both Winter Soldier and Falcon, dodge most of the Vulture's attacks and even dodge the many cars that Scarlet Witch telekinetically hurled at him. Spider-Man's mobility was proven to be beneficial for going up against opponents such as Cull Obsidian and Thanos. It was also extremely favourable during his swift movement to prevent a large amount of debris from falling upon civilians during Hydro-Man's attack on Venice, as well as his graceful traversal around the city to meet up with his love interest, Michelle Jones. In conjunction with his Spider-Sense, Peter during his battle with Mysterio is able to easily dodge full auto gunfire in point blank range from numerous invisible drones with his eyes closed
Superhuman Equilibrium: Spider-Man possesses a heightened sense of equilibrium which greatly enhances his balance and coordination. He is able to adjust his position by instinct, which enabled him to balance on a string of web and perform a somersault, as well as catch a web cartridge while standing on the railing of a fire escape.
Enhanced Senses: Spider-Man's senses are greatly enhanced, with him describing them as being "dialed to eleven". Hence, Parker is able to sense potentially dangerous things shortly before they occur. For example, if an object is being thrown at Spider-Man, he will usually be aware of it, even if it is hurled from far away and he is facing the opposite direction.
Enhanced Vision: Spider-Man's sense of sight is superhuman, to the point that he is forced to wear dark goggles to prevent it from handicapping him in a battle, as there is "too much input".
Spider-Sense: Spider-Man's brain intakes and responses to stimuli at an accelerated rate, alerting him to dangers around him as a sixth sense. This awareness functions on a subconscious level, thus alerting Spider-Man of dangers he cannot readily notice at first, allowing him to effectively dodge and counter incoming attacks in combat, including projectiles aimed at him from a blind spot. This ability also doesn't seem to work on individuals Peter doesn't subconsciously consider threats, like his Aunt May Parker was able to catch the small cartridge of web fluid tossed to him by Tony Stark, even though he was facing away from him. He later sensed the bench that Winter Soldier had hurled at him while he fought Falcon. During the Ambush at the Staten Island Ferry, he sensed someone coming his way and, without looking, incapacitated him with a web grenade. Later, he was also able to dodge Vulture's Exo-Suit at full speed, effectively maneuvering in close quarters at a high rate of speed. However, as his enhanced reflexes directly correspond to his sensory input, he can be rendered vulnerable to attacks if his senses are overloaded, such as during his final fight with Vulture. Spider-Man also, despite his incredible reflexes, can be caught by surprise should he allow himself to get distracted, as seen when he was ensnared by Redwing's grapple line due to his excitement during the Clash of the Avengers. While on a bus during a field trip, Parker was able to sense Ebony Maw's Q-Ship descending on New York City, despite being miles away from the site. After crash-landing the Q-Ship on Titan, Spider-Man was able to sense a threat was going to happen before warning Iron Man and Doctor Strange. His senses had also warned him of his impending demise at the hands of Thanos moments before he began to fade away. During his fight with Mysterio he could use his senses, to elegantly, dodge and attack the invisible Mysterio Drones that were heading towards him.
Wall-Crawling: Spider-Man can adhere to walls, ceilings, and other surfaces in order to scale them and has stated that he does not use any adhesive gloves or fabrics to do it. This ability allows him to stick to almost any surface when willing himself to, as physical contact with said surfaces creates a locking connection necessary to support his body, even when he is inverted above the ground. Alternatively, Parker could make individual portions of his body adhesive, which allowed him to stick his foot onto the chest of a bank robber to fling him into a wall.
Regenerative Healing Factor: Spider-Man's increased metabolism allows him to rapidly heal and regenerate from harm faster and more extensively than normal humans can recover from. He was able to rapidly heal from a black eye from Giant-Man. After suffering multiple wounds from his fight with the Vulture, Parker's scars were fully healed in a matter of hours.

Weaknesses:
Peter has been shown to be naive, putting trust and following people blindly without getting the full story or getting to know them better.
After the end of Endgame, Peter is traumatized and struggles to live up to his expectations.

Others:

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo SPIDER-VERSE LET'S GO! (Shit, time for me to actually edit Queens into the RP settings...)

Screen-Shot-2017-04-05-at-10.56.34.png

"Weren't you banished to Foodcourtia? Shouldn't you be...frying something?"
"Oh, I quit when i found out about this!"
"You quit being banished?"
- Zim and one of the Allmighty Tallest, when the former tried to join in on operation impending doom 2.
Name: Zim

Universe from: Invader ZIm

Species: Irken

Bio: Zim is a magnet for destruction and disasters, and always has been, even just moments after birth, as when he was being moved from his birthing tube, he somehow managed to get jammed in a shut with another Irken child, and sparked a chain reaction that ended up causing a 5 year power blackout on Irk. Sometime later, he again managed to spark another planetwide blackout, this time lasting 4 years, after an unknown accident with a security robot. Rather than simply trying to decommission him, the then tallest decided to try to harness his destructive tendencies, and reassigned him to a military station on the planet of Vort. While there, he would actively dismiss several practical designs and somehow managed to create an energy absorbing monster, which he then fed an infinite energy source, essentially making it unstoppable. It would go on to kill both Tallest-Miyuki, and his successor, Tallest-Spork.

Later, while on the Irken planet of Devastis, he would cause yet another planetwide blackout after getting pissed off at a malfunctioning snack vending machine, and using a miambot, a massive warmachine, to destroy it. When Operation Impending Doom 1 began, he was meant to simply be an observer. However, his urge to destroy was too great, and he deciding that "The Empire needed him", he stole a frontline battlemech, a warmachine close in size to a Titan from warhammer, and, out of overzealous excitement, destroyed half of Irk without actually realizing that he was still on his own homeplanet. After this, he was stripped of rank and banished to the world of Foodcourtia. However, when Operation Impending Doom 2 came around, he decided to quit being banished and demanded to be made a part of Operation Impending Doom 2 as an infiltrator unit known as an Invader. In order to get rid of the destructive Zim, the current Tallest told him they were sending him on a secret mission to a forbidden planet, far away from the Irken Empire, and gave him a defective SIR unit, renamed to GIR after much of its internal processors were replaced with junk the tallest found in a trashcan.

Zim Immediately set off to infiltrate this "forbidden planet", which in reality, didn't actually exist, and he was left flying through space for 6 months in the direction he was told to go, which ended up taking him to entirely different galaxy, until he happened to stumble upon a blue and green world known as Earth, and assumed that this was the world he was supposed to go to. He quickly set up a base of operations and choose a disguise for both him and GIR, both of which were absolutely terrible disguises that anyone who wasn't a moron could see through with ease. Luckily for him, it seemed that the inhabitants of Earth were indeed morons. Zim soon set about learning as much as he could about Earth in the best way possible for him, by enrolling in school, as he held the stature of a human child at best.

He would very rapidly become arch-enemies with a human named Dib, who was mentally unstable and obsessed with aliens. On Numerous occasions, Zim would come close to taking over Earth, only failing due to his own negligence. Almost as often, he would also save Earth, usually so that he could be the one to destroy it later. Despite his hatred for humans and Earth, were it not for him, it would almost most certainly destroyed several times.

Personality: Zim is brash, arrogant, overconfident, and overzealous. He has a tendency to cause wanton destruction, which makes him a danger both to himself and his people, yet he still considers himself a mighty warrior. He is also incredibly narcissistic and a megalomaniac, to the point that he will congratulate himself on even the smallest of successes, which are often few and far between. He is cluelessly loyal to the Irken Empire and entirely incapable of acknowledging any of his failures. Despite frequent displays of sheer stupidity, he is, atleast in some regards, incredibly intelligent, capable of performing feats of engineering that entire civilizations would struggle with, such as terraformation of entire worlds, planet size mega-structures and other scientific marvels, yet he is almost always incapable of actually applying these skills in useful ways due to his own negligence, and his tendency to both not think his plans through and to dwell on unimportant threats. Zim rarely, if ever, shows any sort of affection. However, this does not mean he can function without the presence of other beings, as he often relies on either his desire to impress his leaders or his desire to spite any of his enemies for motivation.

Skills: Zim is sometimes a highly capable pilot, and his an absolutely incredible engineer. On top of this, he has apparently received over a century of military training, and on top of that, seems to be just naturally capable of being as destructive as possible.

Abilities: Zim is, when he is not being a complete and total screw up, a genius on par with many of the greatest minds of other franchises, yet he is rarely capable of actually harnessing this intellect for anything useful. Most of Zim's combat abilities revolve around his highly advanced technology, although he has shown himself to be highly resilient for a being that stands at roughly the same height as an elementary school student.

Weaknesses: By far, Zim's greatest weakness by far is his immense ego and inability to see any flaws in his plans. On top of this, he seems to be much weaker to pollution than humans, enough so that Earth's water hurts him severely, and many of its other polluted properties seem to consistently affect him. Many human foods also seem to be incredibly harmful to him.

Theme:

Last edited:
Appearance:

'Quote':
"You're late. It's your strategy,so be on time."

Name:
Ayame/Aya Fuijsawa

Universe From:
Gundam Build Divers (AU)

Species:
Human

Bio:
A kunoichi from an alternate world where the Gundam Battle Nexus Online is not a virtual world,but in fact an actual reality where Gundams were built to challenge each other's strengths as a fighter and builder. Aya "Ayame" Fuijsawa found herself in a new universe where Gundams hardly are a common sight (apparently taking the form of miniature models known as "Gunplas" instead).

Personality:
Cold and distant towards anyone she first meets until she mellows out,Ayame is what one would simply consider to be a "Kuudere". Although under the mask of a cool-headed kunoichi lies a timid girl.

Skills:
Having been trained to be a skilled kunoichi,Ayame is a capable fighter,regardless of whether she utilises stealth or simply attacks straight on. Her experience gives her an edge as a Gundam pilot as she could utilise kunoichi techniques while piloting the RX-零 Zeromaru,her personal MS. She is also an experienced plamo builder.

Powers/Abilities:
Superhuman Agility. Most of her other kunoichi techniques which are borderline awesome Super-Robot-esqe anyway are utilised via her personal MS.

Weaknesses:
Step 1)Get a Petiteguy
Step 2)Make sure she isn't able to see you when she's near the Petiteguy
Step 3)Wait for her to succumb to the charm of the adorable li' mecha-bear and snuggle it.
Step 4)Take a photo of the snuggling and use it as blackmail material against her :D
2)Despite her stoic nature,she can come to question her actions they were starting to become morally questionable. At the same time,if she was desperate enough should completing her goals be important to her,she could end up being driven towards the far end to make sure she succeeds (although she can be persuaded out of it)

Others:
1)
•Kakure Form
•Shinobi Form
•Real Mode
•The Companion Mecha needed for the Zeromaru to turn into its "Real Mode" form,Armed Armor Hattori
2)The word,"零",can either be Chinese or Kanji for "Zero"​

Appearance:
View attachment 599257

'Quote':
"You're late. It's your strategy,so be on time."

Name:
Ayame/Aya Fuijsawa

Universe From:
Gundam Build Divers (AU)

Species:
Human

Bio:
A kunoichi from an alternate world where the Gundam Battle Nexus Online is not a virtual world,but in fact an actual reality where Gundams were built to challenge each other's strengths as a fighter and builder. Aya "Ayame" Fuijsawa found herself in a new universe where Gundams hardly are a common sight (apparently taking the form of miniature models known as "Gunplas" instead).

Personality:
Cold and distant towards anyone she first meets until she mellows out,Ayame is what one would simply consider to be a "Kuudere". Although under the mask of a cool-headed kunoichi lies a timid girl.

Skills:
Having been trained to be a skilled kunoichi,Ayame is a capable fighter,regardless of whether she utilises stealth or simply attacks straight on. Her experience gives her an edge as a Gundam pilot as she could utilise kunoichi techniques while piloting the RX-零 Zeromaru,her personal MS. She is also an experienced plamo builder.

Powers/Abilities:
Superhuman Agility. Most of her other kunoichi techniques which are borderline awesome Super-Robot-esqe anyway are utilised via her personal MS.

Weaknesses:
Step 1)Get a Petiteguy
Step 2)Make sure she isn't able to see you when she's near the Petiteguy
Step 3)Wait for her to succumb to the charm of the adorable li' mecha-bear and snuggle it.
Step 4)Take a photo of the snuggling and use it as blackmail material against her :D
View attachment 599254
2)Despite her stoic nature,she can come to question her actions they were starting to become morally questionable. At the same time,if she was desperate enough should completing her goals be important to her,she could end up being driven towards the far end to make sure she succeeds (although she can be persuaded out of it)

Others:
1)
•Kakure Form
View attachment 599271
•Shinobi Form
View attachment 599272
•Real Mode
View attachment 599273
•The Companion Mecha needed for the Zeromaru to turn into its "Real Mode" form,Armed Armor Hattori
View attachment 599274
2)The word,"零",can either be Chinese or Kanji for "Zero"​
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo She's in.

Appearance:
'Quote':
"You can't consider myself to be weaker than you. Unless you've stared death directly in the face, you have no right to say that." - Mikoto talking about her time in the military.

Name: Mikoto Iori

Universe From: Gundam Build Fighters Next (an RP by Tamotsu and Illyasviel)

Species: Human

Bio: Never knew Sei Iori had a sister did you? Mikoto was never seen in Build Fighters due to that reason being that she was serving the military at that time. However, during her time there, she built a gunpla of her own and officially showed off it's capabilities when she returned, first fighting Jing Lin and his Destiny Gundam upon her return.

Personality: While Mikoto is usually friendly, and enjoys helping others with their problems, she is completely different in combat, fighting to defeat the enemy, and not being distracted one bit. She has a habit of teasing her little brother Sei as well.

Skills: Cooking, Cleaning, Weapon proficiency (Guns), Piloting (Gunpla/Gundams), Weapon training (Combat Knife), Martial Arts training (Self taught)

Powers/Abilities:
SEED: The condition needed to become a Coordinator. When Activated, Mikoto's eyes gain a blue glint amongst the pupils, and she loses all feeling. As a Coordinator, Mikoto can read her opponents movements before they are done, and in doing so she can mostly counter any attack her opponent would send her way, unless a special situation occurs. She originally was unaware of possessing this ability, and only just recently learned of using it without realizing the outcome from using it.

Weaknesses:
Human Lightning Rod - A type of comedic weaknesses, whenever Sparks appear, Mikoto is the one who is struck by the bolts. This usually ends up knocking her out for a few seconds, before she gets back up. No real electricity can kill her however, so it's a possible blessing in disguise.

Others:

This is Mikoto's Gunpla she appears in upon her arrival. Armed with a Beam Rifle, Solidus Fulgore Shield with beam asorbtion capabilities, a Wakizashi that is unable to be cut through by beam weapons, two arm mounted CIWS, and an international GN Drive, this gunpla is a tough opponent. It can also Quantize, and turn invisible, not to mention, activate Trans Am.

Size: 18.5 meters

Last edited:
Appearance:
Mabel_Pines.png

'Quote' (optional): “Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.”

Name: Mabel Pines

Universe From (Series your character comes from. OCs are labeled as OCs): Gravity Falls

Species: Human

Bio (Short/Long, who gives a shit?): Spoiler warning! Mabel is 12 years old at the beginning of the series and has done just about everything along side her twin brother Dipper. They are both sent up to Gravity Falls, Oregon to stay with their Great Uncle Stan (known to them as “Grunkle Stan”). Throughout the summer, Mabel and Dipper solve mysteries, go on adventures, and fight/hunt monsters and the paranormal with the help of a Journal that Dipper finds in the woods. They eventually discover that their are three journals total that many of the villians of the series are after. Throughout the summer, Mabel and Dipper find out who wrote the journals, the mysteries and secrets behind their Grunkle Stan as well as the town of Gravity Falls itself, what Stan’s been working on in the basement, and many other things that are revealed as the series goes on. Mabel and Dipper have a very close and loving relationship, despite the fact that, as most siblings do, they do argue and fight every once and awhile. Mabel often pokes fun at Dipper but she never truly means to hurt him or anything like that. Towards the end of the summer, right around their birthday, Mabel and Dipper get into a particularly intense disagreement when Mabel overhears Dipper say that he is taking an apprenticeship with Grunkle Ford (Stan’s brother who is reaveled about halfway through Season two of the series) and will be staying in Gravity Falls with him instead of going back home to grow up with Mabel. Mabel is deeply upset by this and runs off into the forest, accidentally taking Dipper’s backpack instead of her own. She is then tricked by Bill Cipher into giving him The Rift (see wiki for details on the Rift, a whole page could be written on the Rift itself) who then proceeds to break it, causing him to be let loose into their world in an event known as “Weirdmageddon”. With the help of the people and creatures of Gravity Falls, (especially Stan, you’ll see or why or you already know what I mean if you’ve watched the ending) Weirdmaggendon is stopped and Bill Cipher is defeated once and for all. At the end of the summer, after the whole town celebrates her and Dipper’s 13th birthday, the twins say goodbye to everyone in the town and go back home to Piedmont, California, hopefully to return the following summer and for many summers to come.

Personality: Mabel has a kind, loving, and sweet personality. She’s bubbly, hyperactive, and positive most of the time. She has a very big interested in cute boys as well as arts and crafts. Fun-loving as well as adventurous, she has a huge heart and personality. She doesn’t like to lie unless it’s “for the greater good” as seen in the segment “Truth ache” in the episode “Bottomless Pit!” She can be selfish at times, sometimes putting her love for boys and other things before others and is also seen to be a bit impulsive at times. Despite this, she is a good person and her heart is in the right place. She would do anything to protect her friends and loved ones and is very creative and smart in her own way. A sensitive soul, she can get her feelings hurt at times and can have her emotional moments. Overall, Mabel is a sweet, good-hearted, upbeat girl who always wants to help others and do the right thing.

Skills (Things that a normal human could train to become proficient in): Some of her skills include arts and crafts, knitting, and mini-golfing. She has the ability to pick locks and is great at make-up as well.

Powers/Abilities (Things accredited to genes, unusual circumstances, and otherwise supernatural abilities): No supernatural powers but her positivity and upbeat nature could be seen as a “super power” considering she always sees the best in others and keeps a positive attitude even in the toughest situations.

Weaknesses (If anything notable): Can be selfish at times, doesn’t always think before acting, can be naive at times.

Others (Trivia, Theme music, etc.) (Optional): Anything with glitter and colors is her favorite. Loves gummy and sweet foods and is seen in “Into the Bunker” eating raw sugar packets. She also has a different sweater on nearly every episode and loves her pig Waddles to pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back