• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ Beware the Moon ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

_Hollow_

Possible Cryptid
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

H3a_sbO686cbGxJjGuMcAWiic2W0DBUSDHFks6ZhBjCoxlSYjWtvBGguPx1CVIaKYX4jSCe-HNZrU53oS0b806yVIAo0wnOOg0e54Q1FbP0zqbZBa-RCWIzBU6qjxyXL-yWyWn5W_JOsnhTVsAaYWQ

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ Introduction ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

Hello, hello and welcome to my very niche search thread for An American Werewolf in London (1981). I know that this is a bit of a long shot, but I saw this movie and it has been living rent-free in my head for a while now. So, might as well write about it, right? I just love how tragic and funny this film is, in addition to the unique take on lycanthropy. As such, I'd love the chance to write for some of the characters and maybe expand on the movie's lore a little. So, if anyone is interested then please feel free to either send me a message or post questions here. Suggestions are always welcomed!

Until then, thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day!

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ About Me ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

☾ Hollow/Holls | Early Twenties | They/Them.
☾ I am literate and write in both third person and past tense.
☾ I can write upwards of 3+ paragraphs (300-800 words) per post and I am OOC-friendly.
☾ I am in the EST time zone and can do weekly posts (if not more). However, my schedule can fluctuate due to offline responsibilities. That said, I will let you know if I am going to be unable to respond for a while!
☾ I am open to doubling.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ Requirements ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆​

☾ Must be 18+, no exceptions. An American Werewolf in London deals with a lot of darker and more mature content, things that I am not comfortable writing about with a minor.
☾ Must be literate and multi-para. I do not expect a novel’s worth of writing. However, I do like details and expect equal effort on both our parts.
☾ Must be willing to contribute to the plot and characters.
☾ Please refrain from giving vague requests. Please be willing to introduce yourself and give details as to what you are looking for, both plot and character-wise.
☾ If you have any triggers then please let me know! I want us to both be safe and comfortable while writing, so this is important.
☾ Please let me know if you are no longer interested in the roleplay. I understand that life can get busy or interests sometimes change. So, no judgement if you decide that you want to move on.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆ Points of Interests ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾⋆⁺₊⋆

★ = Amount of Muse/Craving.

⋆⁺₊⋆ Characters ⋆⁺₊⋆​

Seeking-
☾ David Kessler (★★★★☆)
☾ Jack Goodman (★★★★★)

Willing to Write-
☾ David Kessler (★★★★★)
☾ Jack Goodman (★★★★★)
☾ Alex Price (★★★☆☆)
☾ J.S. Hirsch (★★★☆☆)
WIgL0QBpcJISCkPp2ES8dy42x08XwngrjP-4mf-bbbQU6b9dyt7lzahm1a8M0nfxENS9sqKWQnSrojZYuTIOXZtpJKqzlz17ONA5rn08hNmfD8FZUIHHvfKR_uo9AQYU6V25q19S3iP0GphqwY-1Pw

⋆⁺₊⋆ Plot Wordbank ⋆⁺₊⋆

Horror | Dark Humor | Supernatural | Ancient Curses | Small Hamlet with Secrets | Lycanthropy Lore | Cold and Dreary Settings |
Isolation | Descent into Madness | Vivid Nightmares | Feelings of Guilt | Glimpses into the Afterlife | Ghosts | The Undead | Body Horror
| Stuck in Limbo | Canon x Canon | Canon x OC | Fear of the Unknown | Early 80s | Backpacking Across Europe |
Two Dumb College Students Vs. The Forces of Darkness | Paranormal Investigations | Crossover | AU

⋆⁺₊⋆ Plot Samples ⋆⁺₊⋆

Bad Moon Rising (★★★★★)-
After failing to heed the warnings of the locals, David Kessler and Jack Goodman wander off onto the moors where they are attacked by an unidentified beast. Miraculously, Jack manages to survive with minor injuries, but David is not as fortunate. The two are brought to a hospital in London, where David remains in a coma due to his injuries. There, Jack spends the next couple of weeks waiting for his friend to wake up. During that time, however, he meets someone who offers their condolences and tries to help him pass the time. However, during their visits, they begin to express a peculiar interest in David and the events that transpired on the moors. Eventually, as the two become closer, Jack makes the discovery that they are not who they say they are and may have knowledge on what it was that attacked them that night.

Note(s): This idea is basically a what-if based on the premise that the werewolf went after David instead of Jack and the pub goers showed up a bit sooner to help them. It could also be a way to expand on the lycanthrope curse and East Proctor’s relationship with it.

I Think I’d Prefer Purgatory (★★★★★)-
During the chaos that transpired in Piccadilly Circus, a transformed David is cornered in a back alley by police. Before armed forces are able to put him down for good though, a dark fog descends upon the alleyway and envelopes him. David awakes an unspecified amount of time later in a bleak, unfamiliar world. Here, he is surrounded by people he has never met before and haunted by forces he does not understand. The only source of familiarity he has is in the form of best friend, Jack, who has been inexplicably brought back from the dead. His first assumption is that they are both now trapped in Limbo. But as the two come to learn about their surroundings, they soon discover that is not the case. Instead, they are now at the mercy of something much bigger and more sinister than any curse could ever amount to.

Note(s): This is 100% an idea for a Dead by Daylight crossover. I know that the werewolf design from AAWIL strays from the humanoid mold that a lot of the Killers have. But just try and tell me that it wouldn’t be a cool addition nonetheless. We also don’t have to focus solely on AAWIL with this idea. I just think it’d be a fun thing to include.

8kPQ_rw-I91xiqiKZvu35WIhVDzpALcd-gQyozcSSluePxugQ7bjaGPVQWwNKBodrS48ljRwEGCts2lIRhU0YyPXdo4J0Ej_ndtdIn_2lAqemf-fgr-IQNb7JvIWGHCL-u_H5m5ZjQxYaXI0nCj_8Q

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back