• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "Beware of Crimson Peak" -- My Hero Academia AU OC/CC

caeciliam

professional aizawa appreciator
"Ghosts are real. This much I know."

tom hiddleston film GIF by Arrow Video
The heir to a decrepit clay mine, eyes cold and cruel, with a smile like the devil.
His strange, white-haired daughter-- almost never seen, her laughter her tears echoing throughout the winding halls.
The step-parent, with a smile that could melt the snow and sadness hidden behind.

And then there was the tutor, lured in by the promise of a library never opened, a cushy salary with room and board, and most importantly: all the time in the world to write.

For everyone here, the mystery of the estate known only by locals as "Crimson Peak", had depths that they could not even fathom in dreams.
Or perhaps, nightmares...?​

Howdy! Caelum here, this time with a whole new thread for a whole new idea. Basically, I rewatched Crimson Peak and I decided I loved the setting so much I would smash it together with my other favorite series: My Hero Academia. Basically, as an OC/Canon aficionado, what I'd really like to do is have a long term roleplay with my OC as the spouse and Aizawa as the tutor. Eri, obviously, would be the daughter, but honestly we can do anybody as the heir , it doesn't have to be Overhaul because fuck that guy. I hate that guy. The heir doesn't even have to necessarily be evil, but will be morally grey at best. I'm flexible.

Loosely based on the movie, the plot would focus on the various relationships between people in the house (NO INCEST. ABSOLUTELY NO INCEST. I'm just stealing the setting): Why they're there, what circumstances brought them, and the truths of their realities--and unrealities. Plus ghosts, of course!

Now, onto the nitty gritty details:​
  • Doubling: I love to double! I would love to double for this scenario specifically. Maybe your OC is an assistant to the tutor? Perhaps the last "loyal" servant to the dying household? Maybe even a private investigator trying to figure out the various strange disappearances from Crimson Peak? I'm completely invested in making a very immersive experience and including whatever canons you'd want in the scenario in a believeable way. That said, I won't write any characters that aren't currently 18 in the source material, and I won't write toxic age gaps. Ask me about the characters I'm best at, and I'll even consider writing characters in other fandoms if I'm familiar with it.
  • I can RP anywhere, but I'm fastest to reply on Discord, either way I prefer multiple threads for each storyline--either DMs or threads is fine.​
  • I heavily prefer to write with people 21+, nobody younger than 18. This RP will stick to site rules, of course, but I'm in my late twenties and I am more comfortable with people my age.​
  • Please be at least semi-literate, nothing takes me out of an RP like someone who basically slogs through it.; especially if its to get to their part faster. I prefer 3 paragraphs per response, but quality > quantity, as long as you help me push the scene forward, it's all good. Personally, I match replies.​
  • Be engaged in the plot! I love to plot, exchange headcanons, and talk about possibilities and how you would want the story to go! It's really boring when someone wants you to basically GM. I want it to be our plot. If you don't like something or want something changed, I can usually be persuaded. I also love to be friends OOC and that helps my muse like nothing else.​
  • Don't hound me for replies. Replies range from daily to weekly, but I will always, eventually, reply. Feel free to gently nudge me in a week if you haven't heard from me. Also, if you aren't feeling it: let me know! It sucks to be randomly dropped, and I promise I will never hound you in return.​

If you've read it this far, thank you! If you're interested at all in this plot, please direct message me or comment in the thread, with the words "Plus Ultra" to let me know you've read through! Happy writing!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back