• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Better Than Me

Max went wide eyed and pressed the call button repeatedly until a few nurses came into the room and made her get out

Jon frowned softly at Carmen but soon smiled at Luna "Really?! Oh princess that makes daddy so happy to hear." He said softly before he gave her a hug "I promise your mom and I will stay here the whole time."

Carmen smiled and kissed his cheek, "I'm gonna go get a drink, you want anything babe?" She asked him, heading out when he shook his head and went to find the cafe to get a couple drinks and snacks, frowning when she saw Max sat outside of a room down the hall, "Hey, how's Clay doing? They keep him overnight?" She asked her.

He passed out while they were still trying to ask him questions, the alarms going off as he stopped breathing completely, the internal bleeding that had started again had built up too much pressure in his chest and essentially suffocated him.

Max frowned some as she cried quietly looking kver at Carmen when she heard her voice and frowned more "Yeah....he has internal bleeding....thanks to Jon." She said shaking her head more and feeling her stomach drop when ahe heard yelling for a crash cart.

She frowned sitting next to her. “What do you mean thanks to Jon? That was his match?!” She asked her frowning and bit down on her lip. “He’s not thinking straight I’m sorry.” She mumbled and got up heading back to the room once she had a drink and looked over seeing they were watching cartoons together. “Clay almost died last night.” She told him frowning. “He’s in bad shape right now so is there anything that you think you should tell me about what happened?” She questioned him. She didn’t like them arguing in front of Luna but she was pissed now.

He pulled through by the skin of his teeth and they waited until he was semi conscious before allowing max to see him, moving him out of that room and moving him down the hall to the respiratory ward while all he could do was stare at the ceiling and eventually Max’s face in his line of sight, fumbling to try and find her hand but his movements were slow and sloppy with how drugged up they had him.

Jon frowned as Carmen came back into the room immediately getting onto him "I had to do what I had to do to make sure we got the money we needed." He muttered taking a deep breath shaking his head some "I didn't want it to be Clay....but I had to do it!"

Max walked in immediately after all the nurses left and sat beside him taking his hand in hers "I love you so much Clay...so much." She whispered while she cried quietly

She glared at him, "You had to win, you didn't have to bash his head in!" She snapped "Severe concussion, internal bleeding, five broken ribs and a punctured lung.... That sound like a win or a beating to you?" She muttered. "I don't care who is in that ring with you... That is not the Jon I know now.... That's not a side that should come out again." She warned him.

Clay groaned a little and gripped at her hand as much as he could, trying to tug on her to come closer. "I'm sleepy." He slurred out to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back