• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Better Than Me

She nodded and glanced over at him, "Like go to bed without you late?" She asked him pouting some "Aw darn, guess we save our fun for tomorrow.... You got more fights tonight?" She asked him quietly, taking his hand tightly.

He grinned as he got the juice out and drank from the carton "You say that like that's a problem." he teased, kissing her nose and put the juice back, "I'm gonna walk down to the gym, call me when you get home from work, just so I know you got back safe." He murmured.

Jon gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Most likely, I'll do my best to get home early." He murmured kissing her hand "I've got two...hopeful to get a good amount on them."

Max gave a small laugh and kissed him gently "I can take you up there if you want babe." She murmured before she walked with him to the door

"I know I don't have to but I'm gonna say it anyway... Be careful." She murmured to him, parking at the Walmart just outside of town and got out with him, taking his hand tightly again, "My mom gave me some cash while we were up there... I know we got bills... but let's use the cash for some nice groceries for once." She suggested, grabbing a cart.

He shrugged "If you got time." He mumbled, getting his bag and shoes on then headed out the door with her, going to get in the car, sighing quietly as he looked up at the house. He wouldn't let them lose that. They might not have owned it but at the very least he wanted her to have a nice home to come to at night instead of a shitty apartment on the dodgy side of town.

Jon frowned some and gave a heavy sigh "Alright but not all of it....we have food stamps too. We need to save for some bills." He mumbled kissing her cheek gently before he started to walk with her down the isles.

Max gave a small nod and followed him out to the car before she took him to the gym. Afterwards she went to work trying to relax and not worry about probably not seeing Clay for the rest of the day

“Honey she gave me more than enough to do a good shop plus bills.” She promised him, walking through the store with him and putting things in the cart they needed and could get on their food stamps but also a few extra bits. Mostly things for Luna but a couple nice bits for them too.

he headed inside to go start training for the day at least being able to work out at the gym for free was a bonus and made his life a lot easier. Him and Jon had grown up around that gym and the guy that ran it was like a father to them a lot of the time.

Max got home and sighed softly checking over the bills she found shaking her head before she went to find Clay at the gym giving him some lunch "Hey handsome....I got you some lunch." She said softly

Jon followed her to the store for the time picking out a few things here and there before they left. He sighed heavily and kissed her cheek "Hey drop me at the gym I wanna talk to Frank about a job." He mumbled

She frowned some "Oh... I thought we could have some quiet time at home together for once." She mumbled quietly, sighing when he didn't give in and just pulled over at the gym, dropping him off and drove home to put groceries away, grumpy now.

Clay smiled some, going to sit with her just outside "Hey... I thought you were out on assignment today?" He asked her curiously, wiping his face off with his towel before digging into his lunch she'd brought.

Jon sighed some and shook his head "Babe I need to do this." He murmured before looking out the window. He got out as they arrived and waved goodbye to her before going in to see Frank.

Max smiled some at him shaking her head "Had to reschedule, the place we were at had been double booked." She murmured before she sat down biting her lip as she looked his shirtless figure up and down

He nodded some, taking a sip of his water before looking over at her, "You like what you're seeing?" He teased, splashing some of the water onto his neck and chest to cool down some. "You gotta wait til tomorrow mamí." He winked at her and leaned back on the bench

Carmen sighed heavily as she pottered around the house, getting things tidied up and taking the trash out. She knew that being married to a man like Jon was always going to be hard work but lately is more like having a second child and that was worrying her.

Max blushed bright red and laughed some "Mmm tomorrow? Really?" She pouted biting his earlobe lightly knowing it drove him crazy "You kill me sometimes Mí Amor." She whispered in his ear

Jon went in to see Frank sitting down in the office "Hey man...I need your help." He said quietly running a hand through his hair

He glanced over at him and raised an eyebrow "If you're asking for a job again I told you before and I'll tell you again, I just don't have any going right now kid... Trust me I'd hire you on the spot, Clay too but I'm not gonna fire someone for either of you." He told him seriously.

He groaned some and looked over at her "Tomorrow seriously. I'll get in trouble otherwise." He warned her, pecking her cheek, "It'll be the best you ever had I guarantee it... but you gotta be patient." He winked at her, chucking his trash in the can.

jon frowned some shaking his head some "Frank please....I'll be a janitor if need be! Frank shit is getting scarse and I'm gonna loose my house if I don't find something." He begged feeling like complete shit for doing so but he needed a job badly

Max pouted but gave a nod pecking his lips gently "Alright alright fine." She said smiling some at him "I'll see you later yeah? Be careful tonight." She said quietly before she left the gym to go home

“I just told you I can’t get you a job. You think I wanna see you guys end up losing the house? After everything your little girl has to go through? Trust me I’d give you one if I could but I don’t have anything.” He told him seriously. “You gotta find more of these matches. Make a few contacts tonight.” He suggested.

he gave her a mini salute before heading back inside and getting himself prepped.

Jon gave a heavy sigh and nodded some before he left the office going straight to the locker room to get ready

Max layed in bed later that night waiting for him to come home. She tried her best to sleep like he had asked but it was hard for her when she knew where he was. She was worried sick about what could be happening and she was never aloud to go. He never wanted her to see him fight, it had been that way for years.

Carmen smiled a little when she heard the front door finally go early into the morning and she slowly made her way downstairs, going over to Jon and took his bag. “Hey... how’d it go? Go sit down baby I’ll get you a sandwich.” She murmured heading to the kitchen for their post fight ritual as always.

Clay finally got in, limping inside the house and quietly shut the door behind him, heading to get some water but jumped out of his skin when he saw the light switch on and max standing at the top of the stairs. “Jesus Christ! Maybe don’t give me a heart attack. We can’t afford that.” He mumbled, wincing as he rubbed his face.

Jon came in after his fights and sighed heavily taking her hand in his when she sat with him "Thanks beautiful." He murmured before pointing to his bag "A little over 2 grand in there, was a good night." He mumbled before he started eating.

Max heard the door and got up turning on thw stairway light frowning when she saw his face "Shit Clay go to the kitchen." She mumbled before she got the first aid kit and followed him down. She sighed heavily and kissed his hand before she started to clean his face "How did it go?"

She nodded and kissed his head, wrapping her arms around him from behind and resting her chin on his head. “That’ll cover the mortgage for a few months.... my cash flow can cover food and necessities... you want your bath tonight or tomorrow?” She asked him quietly, kissing his cheek.

He winced a little but sat down. “It went okay.... I’ve been out of it for so long.... it might take a couple to get the big cash rolling in again.” He mumbled. “Brought back a few hundred though.” He told her giving her hand a squeeze making her look at him. “It’s all gonna be fine.” He promised.

Max gave a small nod wiping up the blood from his lip "Alright...just be careful okay? Promise me you'll be careful." She said quietly kissing him gently before she yawned "Lets go to bed."

Jon gave a nod and kissed her cheek gently again "Please tonight." He said quietly standing up and walking slowly to their room and to the bathroom

He nodded slowly and got up carefully following her up the stairs to bed and pulled her in close kissing her head. “Mmm. I love you.” He murmured softly to her.

she nodded and kissed his cheek heading up to run a bath for them, checking in quietly on Luna then got in the bath with him. “She was sick again tonight.” She sighed quietly resting her head against his shoulder while they soaked.

Max held him close and gave a small nod "I love you too, wake up with me tomorrow and we can shower together." She murmured before she started to drift off

Jon rested with her and gave a heavy sigh shakimg his head some "I wish we could get her the help she needs." He said quietly giving a heavy sigh wrapping his arms around her

She frowned some shaking her head. “They said last check up that she’s doing real good but it’s getting colder so she’s gonna have some bad days as well.” She mumbled kissing his chest. “You remember when you got to hold her the first time?” She smiled tiredly glancing up at him. She’d been super early and born with heart defects while Jon had been halfway across the country with no money to get back immediately but when he finally did get back he’d been wrapped around her finger from the moment he held her.

“yes ma’am.” He murmured kissing her head and turning the lights out to get some rest, sleeping wrapped around her and their legs tangled together happily. He may not be able to hold a steady Job but he would do anything to make sure his wife was happy.

Jon chuckled softly and gave a small nod kissing the back of her head "Yeah I remember...best day of my entire life." He whispered sighing softly when he thought about her "I just wish she never had to worry about in life." He murmured

Max smiled softly and kissed him gently before she fell asleep with him.

She smiled some tiredly. “I think with the dad she has she’s gonna be just fine.” She murmured kissing his nose and leaned forward to wash up finally, heading to bed after that and falling asleep snuggled into him.

Jon washed up with her and made his way to bed falling into a heavy sleep from being so worn out. He woke up late that morning and groaned as he made his way downstairs to see Carmen getting back from dropping off Luna "Hey....did I really sleep that late?"

Max woke up the next morning and smiled softly as she felt Clayton still wrapped around her. She untangled herself from him carefully before making her way to do her morning business in the restroom so he could sleep longer

He grumbled a little as he felt her move away but stayed asleep a little longer, eventually getting up and joining her for a shower, slipping his arms around her waist and kissing her head. “You working today?” He asked her quietly.

she nodded and passed him the coffee and bagel she’d got him. “You needed it. We had tears this morning going into school. She wouldn’t say why but eventually the teacher just took her in. I might have to go pick her up early though.... I got work in an hour.. they got me doing lunch time shift.” She told him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back