• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Betrayal-rp search.. open for more

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I got a pretty good rp idea that I would love to flush out more, so keep reading for info about it.

About Me:
~ I write a paragraph minimal, not descriptive or anything though; trying to improve on that.
~ I only do BxG pairings, nothing against bxb or gxg. It's just my preference.
~ I mostly play the male role, but I can do either.
~ I use realistic faceclaims only, no exceptions.
~ I prefer PMs, because I tend to forget the threads even exist.
~ I honestly suck at starter posts.

My Rules
~ No one liners please. I understand being low on muse. If you do happen to have to write one, dont do it too often please.
~ No grammar police. Do not correct my grammar please. If I use your instead of you're.. just dont.. please. I came here for fun and not for an english lesson.
~ Be prepared to double if needed, because it may be needed for this rp.
~ No detailed love scenes.
~ Have fun.. yes this is a rule.
~ All rpnation rules apply here.

Sorry for all of that, but now is the best part.. the idea or ideas.. but in the case idea as in singular. That is the only english lesson I will write. So without further adieu:

Title: Is this betrayal? Or Betrayed.. lemme know which you like.
Genre: Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Plot: She has always lived in her sister's shadow, or that's what it always felt like anyways. She loves her sister like crazy, but shes tired of being treated like shes invisible when her sister is around.
Hes always seems to have women troubles, because his girlfriends always end up falling in love with his brother.
When these two first meet it's not exactly love at first sight, but there does seem to be an unusual attraction between them.

Whew! That's the only idea my mind could come up with at the moment. Hope someone likes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back