• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Betrayal Legacy (Interest Check)

GinkyGotBack

A Very Good Boy
Five individuals from five different families set out to explore a long abandoned mansion. However, they soon find that there is more to this manor than meets the eye. They encounter strange phenomenon like they've never witnessed. There is a secret to this house, something that draws them here seemingly just for the sake of tormenting them. However, one of you might know more than they're letting on.

This role-playing board game lets you journey back to the beginning of the horror and create a unique story told through several generations of families obsessed with the house. Based on the board game Betrayal at House on the Hill, taking many of its core gameplay mechanics, Betrayal Legacy is about the fate of five families as they explore the mysterious house on the hill over a series of decades. Players take the role of a member of one of these families. Each family has something they're good at. Some are physically stronger than others, some faster. Some are more knowledgeable while others are more fearless. Eventually, one of the players will trigger a Haunt, potentially dividing the players into teams of heroes versus one or more traitors. Traitors and survivors have their own goals they must achieve based on the Haunt, usually involving the deaths of the other team. Depending on your character's actions and the results of the Haunt, the game will change, adding new events, items and rooms to the house, as well as changing the story, making for a unique and customized experience tailored to our choices.

The game will be played using both RPNation and Tabletop Simulator. You will decide your actions here on-site in the OOC thread and then I will make those actions for you on the board. As I have already played the game from start to finish before, I will be acting merely as a GM of sorts, enforcing the rules and describing what happens to your characters. Since the dice are a bit weird, being six-sided dice with only ones, twos, and blank spaces on them, I will also be making the dice rolls for you. After all that is done, you'll make your posts in the IC thread.

If anyone has any questions or is interested in joining just let me know!

reminds me of these special dice. 4 sided, only successd and failure. i think pokemon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back