• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Betol The Vulcan

King of Ironthorn Ridge
❈Betol's Interest Check❈
I’m Betol King of Ironthorn ridge. It's nice to meet you. I'll start by saying that I am unpredictable. So for the most part, expect anything and everything when it comes to RP selection. Anyway please read everything down below before you contact me. PM me if you're interested. Thanks

• Intro Okay... I'll start this category by saying that I love all of RP. If you have an idea here that isn't here, it would be nice of you to mention it. Length isn't extremely important to me besides what we agree on..... Anywhere from 200 to 2000 words will do as long as we are truly enjoying ourselves. I am fully LGBTQ+ friendly and am accepting of any gender/sexuality pairing for any of my pairings/RP ideas. I really like romance. I like to incorporate it in any roleplay that can handle it. I love platonic or non-romantic relationships, but I lean toward romance so let me know your preferences.

soldier x soldier

beast x human

demon x human or witch or anything really XD

superhero x human

super villain x super villain

superhero x super villain.

serial killer x object of obsession

serial killer x serial killer

Psychic x serial killer

Captive serial Killer x psychologist

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread