• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom :: bethyl // the walking dead rp :: {always open!}

celestial-rae

Intro:
Hey! I'm Rae, a 23 year old RP'er with 9+ years of RP experience. I only RP with those that are 18 years or older. I'm a novella-style RP'er who really prioritises detail, depth and dimension in an RP. As you'd expect, I'm looking for a partner with a similar writing approach, who is willing to match effort and the same ballpark length (typically around 4+ solid paragraphs - HOWEVER, I am not opposed at all to working with shorter lengths, so long as we give each other enough content to work with. Quality over quantity, always). I also highly encourage OOC banter! My best RP's are always the ones that involve us discussing the plot and sharing ideas. That being said, please share your ideas with me! Having an open line of communication throughout the RP ensures we're both on the same page and enjoying the experience as much as possible <3 If you have any other questions about my RP style/preferences/rules, please feel free to ask away!

Beth Greene x Daryl Dixon:
The way I am obsessed with these two all over again! At this stage I'd probably be more inclined to write something in the canonverse, but we can absolutely discuss potential AUs as well. Honestly I'm down to write almost anything for Bethyl, they have my whole heart ;; I've bullet pointed a few ideas we could springboard off/start brainstorming with, but these are just that - ideas - and I'm beyond willing for us to come up with our own concept in DMs.
At this stage I'm seeking to write as Beth - however would be very much open to doubling given we have enough interest in pursuing two plots!

- Fix-it Canon AU: where Beth survives the hospital showdown, and we pursue the plot however we fancy!
- Separated, Together: I'd love to continue exploring the period of time where Beth and Daryl are separated from the main group after the prison falls: their scenes together were pure magic, and I think expanding on their growing bond would be so fun in an RP context.
- Reunite and Return: a plot that centres on Beth and Daryl finding each other after two years of tumultuous searching. Can totally negotiate where in the plotline we'd have them meet again, I'm not fussed!
- "I'm coming for you": what if Daryl was determined to get Beth back from the hospital, no matter the cost? A twist on canon events, where Daryl decides he's going to find Beth and bring her home. Alone.
I'd also soooo love to do a reverse approach to this, where Daryl's been captured and Beth is the one hellbent on saving him and breaking him out.

If you're interested, please drop a comment below or message me directly! Thanks so much, and hope to hear from you soon <3
~ Rae x

Last edited:
I’d be interested in doing this if you’d be interested in doing a Carl x Enid double up!!

I'd be interested! I'm new here so forgive me if I have some trouble navigating this site lol

omg yay, I'll message you! and no worries at all, you and me both tbh (despite me being here for a considerable while-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back