• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bestie or Romance roleplay. Or just wanna chat?

Lemonl

Rematch! ( ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾
Hey, if you’d like to join me in a slice of life, or a romance roleplay, I’d be totally down for it. No set situation, just gonna think of one on the spot. Both male and female characters are welcome. Or if you’d prefer, we can just have a chill convo about nothing in particular, or I can give critiques on your ocs. Anything you’d like, I’m just bored.

Hello! I like the idea of trying a slice of life or romance RP. I only RP MxF pairings, though. We can also chat about anything you want, or even just exchange story ideas. Whichever you prefer.

Hello! I like the idea of trying a slice of life or romance RP. I only RP MxF pairings, though. We can also chat about anything you want, or even just exchange story ideas. Whichever you prefer.
sure hit me lemon! discord rp or on here dont mind, chatting tooo
Yo. How you doing. I’d be interested in a slice of pizza err i mean life with lots
Of romance haha
Just dm me the details and stuff! :3

Hey, if you’d like to join me in a slice of life, or a romance roleplay, I’d be totally down for it. No set situation, just gonna think of one on the spot. Both male and female characters are welcome. Or if you’d prefer, we can just have a chill convo about nothing in particular, or I can give critiques on your ocs. Anything you’d like, I’m just bored.
I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back