Experiences Best RP experience?

Yeah~
I get what you're saying like for me, long is three pages because I've never gotten that far in an Rp. LMAO, that is like my goal; right now, three pages. I've never done 1x1 don't know why I feel like they last longer than group rps.

See your thinking in an optimistic way, whereas you go into an RP learning something or gaining something coming out with a good experience, which is so commendable, by the way. I go in having so many goals and do not complete those goals, so I get upset. I never thought about it that way, though, so thank you for letting me see clearer, going to try to be more positive from now on.
Murdergurl Murdergurl

Yeah~
I get what you're saying like for me, long is three pages because I've never gotten that far in an Rp. LMAO, that is like my goal; right now, three pages. I've never done 1x1 don't know why I feel like they last longer than group rps.

See your thinking in an optimistic way, whereas you go into an RP learning something or gaining something coming out with a good experience, which is so commendable, by the way. I go in having so many goals and do not complete those goals, so I get upset. I never thought about it that way, though, so thank you for letting me see clearer, going to try to be more positive from now on.
Murdergurl Murdergurl
Keep your chin up. It can't rain all the time.

Oof! Do I have to pick just one?

I think the best RP experiences I’ve had came from some genuine connection with other aspiring writers and great friends! Aside from just writing with eloquence, we basically traded character memes everyday. It was one of those friendships where you’d sacrifice sleep just to chat because they were in different timezones and a few hours ahead.

In terms of scenarios/plots, we had created this team of teen heroes sort of fighting against an alien invasion. It was a lot of fun to play with their powers and the action scenes made me feel like I was right in the thick of it.

Honestly, the team was completely dysfunctional at first. They were at odds and clashing from different backgrounds. One lived to antagonize the other and the like. But boy oh boy when they got their sh*t together did they make a pretty lean fighting machine.

Fortunately, we got to complete two full missions before the wheels started to fall off the wagon. Mind you, this spanned a few months of posting. I wanna say 3-4 months because there wasn’t a deadline to post. No weekly mandated response or anything. It’s why it lasted as long as it did. But eventually, people lost interest, moved on, or had other responsibilities that came first. And that’s okay too. I actually still chat with one of the other members from time to time.

It’s fun to be in groups, but as I continue to get even more busy, I find that 1x1 becomes a lot more easy to manage.

tbh my favorite rp, not rlly in recent times, was with this person who required me to give at least a certain amount of sentences in each reply, but she also didn't overdo her own writing or dump 8, 20 sentenced paragraphs on me or something lol .
It became very fun and we'd both kind of go back and forth, making even longer and longer responses as we went because we just enjoyed the rp and all, but it only lasted a short amount of time because she was one of the people who would get mad if you didn't respond for a while, and she never left me alone when i was trying to take a mental health break .

otherwise, random stuff .

i've developed some issues due to stress and mental illness though, so i find it hard to do long paragraph responses now, which sucks because i love it and i wish i could find another partner like her, who was open to strong topics and the weird fandoms i liked and could keep me interested ?

i guesssss i can enjoy people who give me a few sentences in response, it can be fun, cute, whatever, but when i'm looking for suspense and angst, i want some good description, i don't want my partner giving me two words as a reaction to my detailed writing lmfao, it ruins my mood, dedication to the rp, and motivation .

i guess one more thing i like is the ability to do whatever, i love an rp that goes in every which way and can go on forever, but it needs dedication, and i don't like people who change our rp topic every ten seconds .

i don't regularly enjoy roleplay anymore and that's just the sad part, i wont respond for weeks, and when i do, i don't feel into it and it's sad ig lol

at the moment i have a small lil group of rp friends on discord 🥺 i met most of them here (aside from one who's a tumblr friend) and like,, they're all amazing and i love them sdmfsfk we have a few rps going on on discord and they're all so fun and the cast of characters everyone brings is great hehehehe

like for sure this is probably the luckiest i've ever been with a rp group?? and although the actual rpn threads are kind of dead, everything is still active over and discord and i just,, love that lmao

I once had a roleplay going on once for about... two or three months, it was great. Decently long response, a good subject, it was a romance roleplay. Until... the one I was roleplaying with had to forfeit out of the blue while I was on vacation at the beach. I was upset, but I understood, life comes first.

I will never forget...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back