• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Blatherskiter

Seriously, that's all I want to fill. Any setting, any genre, as long as the characters are good, lifelong friends. I want the characters to have a fun dynamic. I want there to be a history between them. I would love to talk about what their childhood was like, how they met, how they handled their adolescent years, and how important their friendship means to each other now that they're adults.

I'll update this request once I have time but here are the basics:

- 2+ paragraphs per post.
- Someone who will contribute to the plot and roleplay - no passive players, please!
- Characters and partner over 18. This is not debatable.
- I'm looking to play a female character but I don't mind what gender the other character is.
- Romance is optional and not required!

A few pairings I think could be fun to apply this dynamic - my preferred role will be on the left;

- princess / personal servant
- princess / knight
- tolerant best friend / mobster
- songwriter / lead vocals in a band
- assistant / self-made businessperson
- queen / advisor or war general
- female knight disguised as male / knight
- thief / knight
- city girl / country guy
- supernatural creature / hunter
- witch / familiar
- witch / werewolf or other creature

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to do a platonic best friends trope, and I'm interested in the princess / personal servant, witch/familiar, or witch!/werewolf.
I prefer also playing a female, and I have characters I'd love to use in these!

I would absolutely love to do something like this as well if you're still looking ^^ If not, no worries xP

I've been looking for a reunion of best friends plot? Not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for, but I wanted to throw it out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back