Food BEST Candy?

SP3CT3R

seven foot frame, rats along his back
We already have a thread for uses of sugar that should be outlawed, so now I want to know what candies you'd kill for.

Me? I'm an absolute fiend for anything chocolate, but my favorites are probably Yorks and Heath bars. Too bad the latter are so hard to obtain.

UPDATE: Pocky counts as candy.

Last edited:
Knights Chocolate. It's a thing from the interior BC, Canada and it's amazing. It's made from chocolate, sour cherries, and nuts and daamn tho. Damn.

I'm a fan of Ritter Sport. All the different varieties are good.

Also I'm going to drop in a vote for kirsch liqueur Belgian chocolates that have a cherry inside surrounded by alcoholic sweetness and dark dark chocolate on the outside. Bonus points if they have a cherry stalk hanging out the top - good aesthetics.

But on the whole, pretty much any chocolate will float my boat with the exception of Lindor.

Also I'm going to drop in a vote for kirsch liqueur Belgian chocolates that have a cherry inside surrounded by alcoholic sweetness and dark dark chocolate on the outside. Bonus points if they have a cherry stalk hanging out the top - good aesthetics.
Never heard of these but god they sound amazing

i feel like i haven't had that much diverse candy, but my personal favorite are Reese Cups, and KitKats. chocolate and peanut butter is... SO GOOD! i don't know why.

Mars Bars! They are out of this world!!!!

Just joking, I love Jolly Rancher Bites. They are chewy and addictive.

I feel like it's strange but I go absolutely feral for milk chocolate raisinets.

I like any chocolates, but the only thing that interest me is any chocolate covered nuts

You're all gonna hate me! Black Licorice. Not the crappy stuff they sell in big bags that old ladies like. Actual, good-quality black licorice is delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back